Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Say It Ain't So

• Start Topic

When Luanne was going after Bethenny for having so much information confirming Tom's sleaziness, I thought "Bitch, Bethenny is a very successful businesswoman.  Of course she's going to be prepared.  It's all in the details."

Ramona was channeling Aviva.  She left her shoe on the floor since she couldn't leave a leg.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'd love to know what the lawyer in you thinks about TomCat then trying to get Dorinda to lie for him? And does anyone even understand what that was all about? Was Tom going to pay off waitresses/bartenders to say it didn't happen that night? And what would Dorinda have to do with it?

I'm not a litigator but the old trope of "don't ask a question unless you know the answer" comes to mind.  Why would he think Dorinda would be ok with that?  And, why wouldn't Lu, who knows that Dorinda has been a shit stirrer extraordinaire all season, know that Dorinda would do exactly what she did - immediately tell the whole nonsensical story to Ramona.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I'd love to know what the lawyer in you thinks about TomCat then trying to get Dorinda to lie for him? And does anyone even understand what that was all about? Was Tom going to pay off waitresses/bartenders to say it didn't happen that night? And what would Dorinda have to do with it?

Dorinda never said that Tom asked her to "lie" for him, she said that he wanted to bring over 2 of the bartenders to tell her what happened that night and that she was supposed to go tell (mediate for him/Luann) the others what they said to stop them talking about this. It was Ramona that said he was asking her to lie.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

You know, i'm not so sure about this. Bravo and Andy Cohen have only given us the Bethy edit on this story, while lying to the audience about her screwing a married guy with kids...which is a much bigger deal than an engaged guy getting drunk and kissing some random chick. Imho.  And, I would not be surprised to find out the random chick in question was sent into the bar by Bravo and Andy to produce exactly this drama. And that photos were then taken which were sent to old Bethy to give her the favorable edit, and let her loose to trash Lu. I think it's ugly and I'm not buying what they're selling.

Thank you for putting into words what I suspected as well. Phoney as hell.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

That damn woman and her clutches.

Okay when I have nightmares tonight of a unattractive mid management looking bald guy thrashing helplessly in a pile of small handbags, most of them shaped like a watermelon, I'll know why.

• Love 21
23 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda never said that Tom asked her to "lie" for him, she said that he wanted to bring over 2 of the bartenders to tell her what happened that night and that she was supposed to go tell (mediate for him/Luann) the others what they said to stop them talking about this. It was Ramona that said he was asking her to lie.

Actually in her TH Dorinda DID say that she was not going to lie for Tom. And that Tom could bring over whoever he wanted (it was two waiters) but there was still the smoking gun- the pictures. And considering that he and the woman were playing tonsil hockey at the bar for two hours one would think the bartenders would be the ones who would know best.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Actually in her TH Dorinda DID say that she was not going to lie for Tom. And that Tom could bring over whoever he wanted (it was two waiters) but there was still the smoking gun- the pictures. And considering that he and the woman were playing tonsil hockey at the bar for two hours one would think the bartenders would be the ones who would know best.

The question is was Tom playing tonsil hockey for two hours?  This info only comes from Beth who is the known exaggerator.  I'm not saying that Tom is innocent by any means but three pictures sure don't prove he was making out for two hours.  The pictures are a smoking gun that Tom kissed another women a few times but they don't prove what Beth is saying.  I guess I feel this way because Beth overstates so many things.

• Love 14

I couldn't comprehend anything Ramona was saying. My attention was riveted to the big pouf on top of her head.

I swear, it took me a while to realize it was a roller (and that roller was in for a very long time!) - that I thought she was trying to pull off the old Snooki look.

Whatever the opposite of a mensch is, that's Tom. He hit the bottom of toolitude when he called Dorinda and not only tried to get her to cover for him (still don't understand how that was going to work), but then threatened her with not being invited to the wedding. What an emotionally manipulative doosh! I can't believe LuAnn went along with it and thought that was okay. Either the Countess has really fallen, or Tom IS in fact the last single guy left in the UES.

• Love 14

If the woman Tom ran into, hadn't seen him in a while, or was a stranger -- then SHE didn't know he was in a relationship. So how can you blame her at all. She wasn't ready and waiting to get him in her clutches.  Also did Tom happen to run into her (which is how it was presented) -- or did he MEET her there (it having been planned). Because if she happened to run into him (since everyone seems to know everyone in the UES, I guess that could happen) how was she know he was engaged…in the last two months.

After she processed it, Lu  said they'd had a fight that day. Like that makes it OK?

Edited by selhars
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

Whatever the opposite of a mensch is, that's Tom. He hit the bottom of toolitude when he called Dorinda and not only tried to get her to cover for him (still don't understand how that was going to work), but then threatened her with not being invited to the wedding. What an emotionally manipulative doosh! I can't believe LuAnn went along with it and thought that was okay. Either the Countess has really fallen, or Tom IS in fact the last single guy left in the UES.

I think the opposite of a mensch would be a schmuck, or as you so nicely put it a doosh! (and this guy certainly seems like one).

• Love 4

This was a weird episode IMO. Luann was devastated by the news/photos showing Tom cheating. Bethenny calling to get all the details by pretending to be the make out bunny seemed off, why would they need to tell her Tom was that drunk or that left her with the bill if they thought/believed she was that woman? Bethenny shaking seemed to come and go at will, she never spilled a drop of booze while taking a sip from the bottle or from a glass because the shaking miraculously stopped. LOL The cackling trio runs to comfort Bethenny first not Luann, you know, the wronged woman!  Tom saying that he didn't remember until Luann reminds him there is a picture. Bethenny adding on more time to how long the tonsil hockey went on as Luann talked to Tom.

Dorinda retelling Ramona what Tom told her and then Ramona says he is/was asking for her to lie for him/Luann and Dorinda buying into it and repeating it in her TH even though that is not what she said he asked her to do.

Then to Bethenny's party she doesn't know what the menu is but claims she is all about the details. LOL She looked awful in that dress BTW, really bad. Luann thinking they are talking about her when they weren't sounds like production told her a lie. LOL Bethenny then slams all the SO of hers/the others calling out Adam as the best. Was she calling Jason a "thief" (another Jason dig BTW) because I don't remember any of the NY husbands/SO stealing anything. The piñata with 10K of jewelry but only the HWs were allowed to have. Were the other female guests all her employees, therefore not allowed to participate? LOL Ramona, as always a cheap, ungrateful B! LOL I am glad Luann left when she did, she showed some restraint in doing so IMO.

14 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Yes, in her TH filmed long after that was filmed. But, when it was fresh in her memory, she said that Tom asked her to "mediate" for him/Luann with the other HWs, not to "lie" for him. It was Ramona that used the word "Lie" right away but I don't think she heard what Dorinda was telling her, as she kept interrupting Dorinda as she was telling her what Tom said.

ETA.... Dorinda never said that Tom asked her to say it didn't happen.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 13

Don't know if anyone mentioned this - read through the posts pretty quick.

Maybe Lu made up the Wed. night fight just to give Tom a reason to cheat on such a wonder as herself - save face a bit.

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, selhars said:

If the woman Tom ran into, hadn't seen him in a while, or was a stranger -- then SHE didn't know he was in a relationship. So how can you blame her at all. She wasn't ready and waiting to get him in her clutches.  Also did Tom happen to run into her (which is how it was presented) -- or did he MEET her there (it having been planned). Because if she happened to run into him (since everyone seems to know everyone in the UES, I guess that could happen) how was she know he was engaged…in the last two months.

After she processed it, Lu  said they'd had a fight that day. Like that makes it OK?

Both sides of that argument are hazy IMO. It is possible she didn't know he was engaged or would be at that bar, it is also possible he called her but failed to mention he was engaged. It is also possible that he/Luann had a fight, he walked out not sure he wanted to get married and cheated with a different set of tonsils. My point is, nothing is clear, NOTHING! Just like nothing is ever clear at a HW finale or a HW reunion. LOL

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, Maire said:

Luann didn't even have anywhere to go after arguing with Tom, she has to get a hotel. No wonder she's desperate, she's homeless.

I'd love to be homeless at the Marmara hotel - it's gorgeous!  

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I can't believe LuAnn went along with it and thought that was okay. Either the Countess has really fallen, or Tom IS in fact the last single guy left in the UES.

Honestly.  I will never understand how being alone is the worst possible fate.  So many of these housewives are just so desperate to find meaning and happiness in a man.  Any man, as it turns out...so sad.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Don't know if anyone mentioned this - read through the posts pretty quick.

Maybe Lu made up the Wed. night fight just to give Tom a reason to cheat on such a wonder as herself - save face a bit.

It is a real possibility that she is saying they had a fight to take some of the heat off of him. Sad but a real possibility, especially since she first said he must of left after she fell asleep. Meaning, she was still in his apartment when this went down.

• Love 6

The pics had times attached - 10:45, 11:30 and 12:39. So whether it was steady for two hours, the tonsil hockey went on for two hours. Regardless - if it was one kiss lasting a minute and that was my fiance he would be my ex as soon as I found out. But then again, I have self respect. But then I would also never give the time of day to a guy who would happily dump a woman he is on a date with for me. So there is that.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Maire said:

Luann didn't even have anywhere to go after arguing with Tom, she has to get a hotel. No wonder she's desperate, she's homeless.

Edited - double post - sorry!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
2 minutes ago, lyric said:

Honestly.  I will never understand how being alone is the worst possible fate.  So many of these housewives are just so desperate to find meaning and happiness in a man.  Any man, as it turns out...so sad.

I get the feeling that when Luann falls for a guy, she is all in no matter what. She falls hard, really hard.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

I do love how Bethenny tries to change the narrative. 

She just said last week she and Luann aren't friends and she would get satisfaction seeing Luann's heart broke. 

Now this week it's of course all about Bethenny but she pissed Luann didn't just dump Tom.   Well,  hell,  bitch,  you said she and you aren't friends and she could do what she wanted with the information!   Make up your mind.  Plus I caught how she was  trying to protect production (Andy) for getting the picture of Tom cheating.   She gave no names. 

The only thing I didn't care for tonight with Lu was she was trying to blame the other woman for Tom being caught.   No,  no,  Luann.   She can even look to Ramona,  Sonja and herself to know Tom gets around and often.   Now when he does this again,  it will always be the other woman's fault,  never Tom's. 

Look forward to the reunion.   Happy Luann will call out Bethenny on her own hypocrisy for being with a married man herself.

Didn't Luann defend Tom to Ramona when Ramona said that Luann took him away from another woman that he was on a date with?

I don't think that Luann ever blames a guy for anything.  

I was also disappointed with her reasoning and explanations, but she's trying to save face and save her relationship on national television, and I think that is the best she could come up with.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14

I really like Jules and Dorinda - they seem to have good hearts. I'd hang out with them but wouldn't know what to do with Dorinda once she got so drunk that her words became a mouthful of mush - funny how Bravo actually spells them out. HA!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

When Luanne was going after Bethenny for having so much information confirming Tom's sleaziness, I thought "Bitch, Bethenny is a very successful businesswoman.  Of course she's going to be prepared.  It's all in the details."

Ramona was channeling Aviva.  She left her shoe on the floor since she couldn't leave a leg.

You know though, it was pretty low of Bethenny to call the bartenders and the manager of The Regency, pretending to be the other woman.  

I didn't understand her explanations - first, she said she called the bartenders {she knows the bartenders}, then she changed her story and said she called the manager.

Now, I'm thinking that one of the bartenders is who sent the pictures to Bethenny, and he wouldn't sign the Bravo release for fear of losing his job, and any other subsequent bartending jobs in NY.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Maire said:

Not quite, she owns a home in the Hamptons, just not an apartment in NYC. LOL

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

What is the prize for breaking up this romance? 

People blame other for their loved ones shortcomings all the time.  How many times have we heard some parent say, my son/daughter started running with a bad crowd, when trying to explain away a crime or addiction?  When people are super emotional a little slack needs to be cut with their responses.   

Maybe Luann would feel better about herself if say Bethenny didn't call her a slut, whore, plastic fuck doll.  Way to build someone up.  Destroying people for hobby has never been a good look.  Rarely if ever is revenge warranted but I see a revenge cloud on the horizon.

Did you notice that Bethenny called Luann a whore again, when having her sushi lunch with Carole.  She said at first, she didn't feel bad for Luann because she's a whore and you reap what you sow.

Bethenny was totally stunned at Luann's reaction, and knew she was in deep shit at that point, but there was no going back.

I am so glad that Luann reacted the way she did (although I was sad for Luann), if for no other reason that it made Bethenny squirm and knocked her off her self-appointed high horse (although I do think all that hand shaking was a bit of acting on Bethenny's part).  Is it possible that Bethenny could have been a little bit afraid of the backlash that she is currently getting?  

• Love 22

What is vegetarian ceviche? Is it uncooked fruits and vegetables in lime juice? I blame Adam.

You know how I know that LuAnn's self esteem is in the shitter? She's willing to stay at a party with people who are gossiping about her because there is the prospect of free jewelry. 

I'm sticking this link here which talks generally about Bravo's willingness to stage scenes:

http://www.businessinsider.com/reality-show-secrets-2016-4

There is no way that Bravo or the production company would go to the effort of hiring someone to set Tom up, have a crew surepticiously follow Tom around, and not get clearances to show her face. First, they like to get plausible reasons to film so that if they never get clearances from the  person the location is lit appropriately and that the particpants are mic'd correctly. Vanderpump Rules is like case 1 where this happens all the time. The crew catches stuff in the dailies all the time and it's only the mic packs that clues them in. Lu and the pirate would be the other example. Additionally the chuckle heads on Vanderpump and the women and the crew of RHoNY have confirmed that they like to wild out when the crew is asleep. Often a producer  will come through and capture it on their phone, but it's largely unusable. I just think there is no way that production would put themselves in a situation where there is an 75% chance that what they would get would be grainy and muffled. Tom fucked up and someone at the Regency who is connected to Bethenny or the producers sent the photos along.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Did you notice that Bethenny called Luann a whore again, when having her sushi lunch with Carole.  She said at first, she didn't feel bad for Luann because she's a whore and you reap what you sow.

Bethenny was totally stunned at Luann's reaction, and knew she was in deep shit at that point, but there was no going back.

I am so glad that Luann reacted the way she did (although I was sad for Luann), if for no other reason that it made Bethenny squirm and knocked her off her self-appointed high horse (although I do think all that hand shaking was a bit of acting on Bethenny's part).  Is it possible that Bethenny could have been a little bit afraid of the backlash that she is currently getting?  

After calling her just a whore, she went on to say Luann doesn't have self-respect. 

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This was a weird episode IMO. Luann was devastated by the news/photos showing Tom cheating. Bethenny calling to get all the details by pretending to be the make out bunny seemed off, why would they need to tell her Tom was that drunk or that left her with the bill if they thought/believed she was that woman? Bethenny shaking seemed to come and go at will, she never spilled a drop of booze while taking a sip from the bottle or from a glass because the shaking miraculously stopped. LOL The cackling trio runs to comfort Bethenny first not Luann, you know, the wronged woman!  Tom saying that he didn't remember until Luann reminds him there is a picture. Bethenny adding on more time to how long the tonsil hockey went on as Luann talked to Tom.

Dorinda retelling Ramona what Tom told her and then Ramona says he is/was asking for her to lie for him/Luann and Dorinda buying into it and repeating it in her TH even though that is not what she said he asked her to do.

Then to Bethenny's party she doesn't know what the menu is but claims she is all about the details. LOL She looked awful in that dress BTW, really bad. Luann thinking they are talking about her when they weren't sounds like production told her a lie. LOL Bethenny then slams all the SO of hers/the others calling out Adam as the best. Was she calling Jason a "thief" (another Jason dig BTW) because I don't remember any of the NY husbands/SO stealing anything. The piñata with 10K of jewelry but only the HWs were allowed to have. Were the other female guests all her employees, therefore not allowed to participate? LOL Ramona, as always a cheap, ungrateful B! LOL I am glad Luann left when she did, she showed some restraint in doing so IMO.

Yes, in her TH filmed long after that was filmed. But, when it was fresh in her memory, she said that Tom asked her to "mediate" for him/Luann with the other HWs, not to "lie" for him. It was Ramona that used the word "Lie" right away but I don't think she heard what Dorinda was telling her, as she kept interrupting Dorinda as she was telling her what Tom said.

ETA.... Dorinda never said that Tom asked her to say it didn't happen.

That's an excellent point!!  Why would the bartenders/managers have to remind Bethenny (aka - the makeout bunny) what SHE did while she was there.  I just posted it before, but I am more than convinced now that Bethenny has a connnection with one of the bartenders at The Regency and he feeds her information.  

• Love 9

Bethenny was crying - her eye area was damp and there was snot dripping from her nose.  There was a nice shot of the snot when she was swilling from the liquor bottle.  Her motivations are up for speculation, but I'm tired of denials of what I can see with my own eyes.  The same was said of Heather DuBrow a week ago.  I saw her tears, too.  Most human beings cry.  It's a natural function. 

• Love 22
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

Bethenny was crying - her eye area was damp and there was snot dripping from her nose.  There was a nice shot of the snot when she was swilling from the liquor bottle.  Her motivations are up for speculation, but I'm tired of denials of what I can see with my own eyes.  The same was said of Heather DuBrow a week ago.  I saw her tears, too.  Most human beings cry.  It's a natural function. 

Yes, there were some tears and the questions become, just who is she crying for? Luann or herself? I vote the latter. LOL

• Love 23

I'm still thinking it was someone associated with the show.   Partly because Frankelstein's Monster has a way of telling tales over the years that seem to incorporate parts of the truth she actually wants to hide and can't help herself.  I think it is because she does make everything about herself.   She mentioned approaching production as a means (imo) of explaining how true and yet how serious it all was.  A breaking of the fourth wall that doesn't seem production enthused if you will. 

I think it was production that handed this to the Monster.  She can't admit that outright.  It puts her relationship to production in a whole new light no matter how much influence her castmates and audience might think or at least suspect.  And production sure as hell doesn't want that.  But she also, like all her exaggerations, has to embellish.  Has to make it sound so serious.  Has to go all Ryan Lochte on it; piss all over it and make it her own.  So two o'clock in the morning texts.  The story so huge and so serious she tries to get the guy to be on the air and even suggests Production offer him a gift certificate!  (Why not Watch What Happens novelty crap, Monster?)  She not only is the one to be the prized receiver of the evidence but she goes to production and tries to do their job.  It just sounds so over the top and so typical.  She just cannot help herself.  And like other times, she gets a little too close to the truth and now we see her scrambling in other directions. 

I don't think Tom was set up in any way even before his own admissions.  I think he lets his dick act like a dowsing rod and every woman is the handsome farmer's widow with a dry well.  But if this was going on while filming the show, The Regency could even be productions own gathering spot.  And that might be why Luann was so upset.  Because it not only was an UES place but it also was a place that some of production used and frequented during filming regularly.  

I do think the monster had real tears but I think they were self-pitying ones.  And not for feeling so bad for having, just having, to tell Luann.  I think she was worried she was going to come out of this as horrid as she actually is and needed to rally herself with her court at her bedside as she had a case of the second thoughts vapors.

9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I want someone to corner The Monster on camera and ask her what kind of fucking harvest she thinks she'll get from her own actions regarding the unethical finance man she is cheating with so publicly?  I mean those are some pretty big dragons teeth she is still putting in the ground and I don't think an army to fight on her side is going to be what sprouts (greek myth reference for the former greek chorus). 

5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

What is vegetarian ceviche? Is it uncooked fruits and vegetables in lime juice? I blame Adam.

Disclaimer.  I think Adam is a huge douche.  So my translation of Vegetarian Ceviche is that it is hipster for Crudite you spilled salad dressing on but are too pretentious, self-involved and fragile to admit it.

• Love 19

Why do we think Lu deliberately chose to stay in Beth's room, and on camera, while talking to Tom?  She was almost out the door when her phone rang.  And she interacted back and forth with Beth while on the phone.  Maybe she preferred being in there over the pack that was in her room?  I don't know.  It just seems strange. 

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I saw the tears, as well.  I'm not so hardened about Bethenny that I think she is completely without feelings or sympathy for someone else, but I do think that in most instances, she thinks about her and HER feelings first, and the person whom she is hurting second.  We saw that with Jules - it wasn't about Jules and her eating disorders, it was about how Bethenny FELT about it, because of her own feelings.  

18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, there were some tears and the questions become, just who is she crying for? Luann or herself? I vote the latter. LOL

I'm thinking the latter, as well.  As I've said, Bethenny knew, as soon as she saw Luann's reaction, that there was no going back from this, and that she would come out looking worse for it all.

If Luann had shrugged her shoulders and said "So what?", Luann would have looked like the idiot, and Bethenny would have been the "caring" friend trying to protect Luann.  If Luann had started yelling at Bethenny, not willing to believe it, or making up excuses, Bethenny again, would have looked like the better person.  None of those scenarios played out, though.  I think Bethenny was completely shocked and scared shitless about how Luann took the news.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13
Just now, Knuckles said:

The Regency should be embarrassed by this...a well-run bar or restaurant does not give out information on its guests...certainly not to some woman calling on the phone asking about a regular customer. They just do not do that.

If I were a manager of the Regency, I would be livid. And if I were a regular, I would not be one any longer. Wire wrap of course caught the Bethy lie...if she were the woman involved, wouldn't she already know she had been stuck with the check?  After this, the Regency is now the place where guests can expect their privacy to be invaded...hell, for money or publicity, they will sell you to any random caller.

Has the Regency had any response to this?

Yeah, there goes the privacy of the guests.  That and some idiot saying hundreds od people passed through the bar that night and saw Tom making out. I believe it was Ramona.  Hundreds?  Don't worry won't be happening again anytime soon.  

10 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Why do we think Lu deliberately chose to stay in Beth's room, and on camera, while talking to Tom?  She was almost out the door when her phone rang.  And she interacted back and forth with Beth while on the phone.  Maybe she preferred being in there over the pack that was in her room?  I don't know.  It just seems strange. 

Producers.  Same way they locked Luann out of her room.  She asked to be off camera and had to ask someone to let her back in her room.  Luann had no way out.  The cameras were going to follow her as would Bethenny. 

• Love 8

I laughed and laughed when Bethy told the waiter to stop serving vegan ceviche...."who wants vegan ceviche?  no one wants vegan ceviche!"

I guess Bethy forgot about her BFF's vegan chef boyfriend Adam even though he was right there.

• Love 20

Ramona screaming and crying about other people knowing about Mario and no one told her.  Not exactly-she would not listen and attacked those who tried.  Sorry Ramona, way too much of you shows.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Yeah, there goes the privacy of the guests.  That and some idiot saying hundreds od people passed through the bar that night and saw Tom making out. I believe it was Ramona.  Hundreds?  Don't worry won't be happening again anytime soon.  

Producers.  Same way they locked Luann out of her room.  She asked to be off camera and had to ask someone to let her back in her room.  Luann had no way out.  The cameras were going to follow her as would Bethenny. 

Or to take my conspiracy theory even further, production told her that they were the ones who got the pics and facts and decided to go with this via the Monster and that she better stay because if the marriage was the story she wanted to trot out for the season, the script had just gotten a little rewrite so deal with it.  It wasn't going away and she could stay and deliver her lines or deal with what the show decided was the narrative without her presence. 

What has been the schedule in terms of filming at the Regency?  Maybe someone recognize Tom with Luann and then recognized Tom with his tongue dueling to the death with this woman and pulled up the contact list in the hotel's computer for the production company and offered up some juicy pics and then after the fact realized he (or she) had gone too far?  Or just didn't want to be on camera when the role of bar sneak who takes pictures in hopes of well removed association with a reality show was the only real reward? 

• Love 3

Someone needs to explain to Bethy that demanding a drink to help with trembling makes it look like you have the alcoholic tremors.  Great visual  for her product.  Between that and handing Lu a big ol' glass of Skinny Girl when she was upset really speaks to drinking responsibly.  The folks at Jim Beam must be so proud.

• Love 21