Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

I divorced in 2008 after 20 yrs and had to pay  $4k/mo alimony for 6 yrs. to my ex.............and it was worth it to get away from him.

Seriously ????? wow...... its so bizarre in my mind for a man to demand alimony..... 4k/5k is a HUGE figure to pay every month. Do you mind me asking, are you middle class, or above average income? I am middle of the road income where I live (55K) and if I ever find myself in a divorce situation I'd be scared shitless from hearing about such alimony payments. 

• Love 1

Chantal and Pedro. I don't see anything wrong with signing a pre-nup. It's not necessarily means that it should "protect" anybody's assets, it may just specify the conditions of future divorce if it ever takes place. US lawyers are not cheap, and if millions are not involved both husband and wife may end up bankrupt, and their lawyers end up getting wealthier. Yes, they do not have time to sign a prenup before wedding - but I don't see any problem sign a post-nup after wedding. And if Pedro decides not to sign one, Chantal can always hold onto applying for his green card - and in the end he will just have to go home, and she will get a divorce.

I don't think that Pedro has anything to lose by signing the agreement but he might a lot to win. If he is ambitions, he will take the opportunities this country offers him - and get education, and work hard, and eventually will be able to afford quite comfortable lifestyle. And if in 10-20-30 years they decide to divorce, he might be thankful for the fact that he signed the agreement, and they do not need to spend lots of $$$$$ and nerves and time on lawyers.

Anfisa and Jorge. Anfisa came on K-1 visa which means that she KNOWS exactly how much Jorge makes. She had all his tax returns for the last years with all numbers. Does she know how much he pays in taxes, bills etc.? Probably not. They have 13% flat tax rate in Russia (if I remember correctly). It doesn't matter what he promised her when he proposed, she knows that he can't give he more than he can.

They are in California, and after they get married (if, off course) his debt in marriage will become her debts, too. Not sure she understands it, and I dont' see Jorge explaining it to her.

Ticket back to Russia. I am sure that 99% of people coming to US from Russia have round trip ticket. Price for one way trip and round trip is the same (and ask me how I know that :)) or the difference is minimum. Changing the date is usually around $150. So I am sure that unless both are super stupid Anfisa has round trip ticket and can leave any time she wants. Uber is cheap, and I am sure she can afford it.

Nicole and Azan. I doubt she will be able to show enough income to file for K-1 visa, so she will need co-signer (one of relatives probably). I do like Azan but I am sure he is after green card. At the same time he probably realizes that living for 3+ years with Nicole are not going to be easy, so he is trying at least to encourage healthy lifestyle. I can't blame him. 3+ years come from the fact that it takes around a year to get the first green card and then another 2 years to get the second (permanent) one.

• Love 2

I do like Alla, and I think she truly loves Matt. Matt is a good looking guy, and in my opinion he can be a good husband and a good father to Max.

It's a pity that Alla can't have her dream wedding on the beach, but in my opinion at this point Alla's priorities should be different. Alla needs a car (more important than a dream wedding, IMO), driving license, a job (profession) in the US. While she won't be able to work until she gets her green card, she can learn how to drive (driving lessons, $$$$), take classes (maybe online, $$), evaluation of her Ukranian diplova ($$) etc. Way more important than dancing in night clubs, IMHO.

Also, one she drives and has a car, she can maybe go to a kids playground and meet mothers with children and maybe make friends. And she will be less dependent on Matt which will be healthy for their relationship.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

No-Span shit does happen, however, the marriage took place in 1980.  

My marriage took place in 1984.

And a friend of mine just had her divorce finalized and she's getting a $500,000 lump sum alimony payout. She got married 15 years ago.

So alimony is still a thing, unless you live in Texas.

Back on topic :

Narkyia is one of the best spoken Americans we've seen on the show. It stuns me that she's chasing that scammer.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Matias130 said:

Seriously ????? wow...... its so bizarre in my mind for a man to demand alimony..... 4k/5k is a HUGE figure to pay every month. Do you mind me asking, are you middle class, or above average income? I am middle of the road income where I live (55K) and if I ever find myself in a divorce situation I'd be scared shitless from hearing about such alimony payments. 

My alimony payments were established based on the average income of each spouse for the 5 years prior to the separation date.  IIRC. my annual income average was $250,000. My spouse had earned nothing during that time.

BTW prenuptial agreements are almost useless after a marriage becomes long term, and are completely useless in a marriage like the couples on the show. Not sure what the Parents Chantal are thinking.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, millennium said:

Yes, that kind of prostitute.  Anfisa is living on Jorge's dime, with an understanding that she will act in a certain way if she is properly remunerated.

The "just a red-blooded American boy" line of reasoning doesn't work.   He's a pig.   He cheapens the whole idea of love.  Love comes from knowing a person, sharing experiences with him or her, both good times and bad.   It happens over time, not just because you lay down X-amount of dollars or pop a boner whenever Miss Red Square 2016 trots out the Fredericks of Hollywood get-up. 

To label Anfisa a "cold hearted B" is a convenient way to excuse Jorge -- and all men, really -- of responsibility.   He's just doing what comes natural!   She's the bitch."   Baloney.   What next?   He paid for dinner so she should put out?   You also try to excuse Jorge by saying he's stupid, or thought she would change -- in other words, he's of diminished mental capacity so none of this is his fault, she's the bitch.

Poor stupid Jorge.  All he did was rule out all possibility of trying to meet a nice, ordinary woman who might love him for himself and instead sought out and shelled out for the fake affections of a big-titted, soul-sucking foreigner who doesn't care whether he lives or dies as long as the money keeps flowing.   And because he finds himself unable to live up to the phony, overblown promises he made her -- all lies, apparently --  he's the victim?

I have to say, I'm not feeling it.

Well, there's the rub, then.  Jorge has no $$ (or at least, not as much as she wants  him to have) and she is not putting out.  She is devoid of any warmth -- it's all coldness with her.  We can agree to disagree on whether or not we like her, and whether or not we feel sorry for Jorge.  He's an idiot.  I guess I always feel sorry for the idiots.

• Love 1

I think Anfisa made an excellent point last week.   She said you wouldn't want me if I was fat and ugly, leaving the converse unspoken but directly implied: I wouldn't want you if you had no money.

Jorge thinks it's fine and dandy for him to get everything he wants but expects Anfisa to cast her objectives aside and love him even though he's reneged on everything.   It's patently unfair.   Jorge and society proceed from the premise that the woman is supposed to sacrifice for the good of the man (look at Paola and Dennis on the Happily Ever After show).   It just ain't right.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Matias130 said:

And what about women???

• Love 2
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

I don't believe that on a five hour ride in the relative privacy of the back of a taxi, Azan couldn't have demonstrated more physical affection than he would have felt comfortable doing in public. At the very least, he could have stolen a few kisses, which leads me to think he JUST DIDN'T WANT TO! 

And even then, not even a single kiss before putting her on a plane? I'm by no means a Nicole, but shit if I'd get back on a plane, not knowing the next time I'd see him face to face, and I wouldn't get a damn kiss from him. Don't care where in the world. I'm going home, kiss me. Period. (And not, make out for an hour either. Just a peck's fine.)

6 hours ago, Soleya said:

Ticket back to Russia. I am sure that 99% of people coming to US from Russia have round trip ticket. Price for one way trip and round trip is the same (and ask me how I know that :)) or the difference is minimum. Changing the date is usually around $150. So I am sure that unless both are super stupid Anfisa has round trip ticket and can leave any time she wants. Uber is cheap, and I am sure she can afford it.

Oh, she probably does have her return ticket. But if she can tap George for a little more cash before spilitting, then why the hell not? 

Re: Narkiya, she is much prettier to me in photo than in person. 

11 hours ago, millennium said:

The preview for next week tends to confirm everything I suspect about Pedro.   His mother's a real sweetiepie, isn't she?  "Don't sign anything!  Stupid Americans!"

Maybe as in, "Don't sign anything because you if can't get her money then you can't send it back to us."   

I think their reactions are entirely reasonable. Having the request/demand for a pre-nup sprung on them in the proverbial eleventh hour is pretty bad form. Of course, this is entirely Chantel's fault because she spend so much time lying to her parents.

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Soleya said:

I do like Alla, and I think she truly loves Matt. Matt is a good looking guy, and in my opinion he can be a good husband and a good father to Max.

It's a pity that Alla can't have her dream wedding on the beach, but in my opinion at this point Alla's priorities should be different. Alla needs a car (more important than a dream wedding, IMO), driving license, a job (profession) in the US. While she won't be able to work until she gets her green card, she can learn how to drive (driving lessons, $$$$), take classes (maybe online, $$), evaluation of her Ukranian diplova ($$) etc. Way more important than dancing in night clubs, IMHO.

Also, one she drives and has a car, she can maybe go to a kids playground and meet mothers with children and maybe make friends. And she will be less dependent on Matt which will be healthy for their relationship.

I don't think she's "in love with" Matt. I think she likes him and thinks she could grow to love him in time. The preview even showed her saying she's never told Matt she loves him. Now, of course, the previews are going to make it look worse than it is, probably. Still, I just don't think she's "in love with" him, yet, but it could happen in time.

As for her going dancing, I don't understand why everyone is so fixated on this. She went dancing one time. People who like to go dancing can't go dancing on occasion? Why not? It's not like she's out dancing every night, or even every week. She's gone dancing one time in three months. This is not an indication that her priorities are screwed up. She may also have wanted to go dancing because she'd get to spend time with some of Matt's friends and get to know them, potentially eventually making them her friends, too. You do realize she's going to need friends, right? And you're further aware that friends go out and socialize - including dancing - from time to time?

Edited by MrSmith
A little pro-active clean-up...
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Narkiya MUST have sent him cash.  Not that she'd necessarily admit to it... but money must have changed hands.  She must be desperate for pink fuzzy handcuffs, candles and cupcakes.

I'm guessing he is a scammer who would leave Mo in the dust.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

I don't think she's "in love with" Matt. I think she likes him and thinks she could grow to love him in time. The preview even showed her saying she's never told Matt she loves him. Now, of course, the previews are going to make it look worse than it is, probably. Still, I just don't think she's "in love with" him, yet, but it could happen in time.

As for her going dancing, I don't understand why everyone is so fixated on this. Jesus Christ. She went dancing one damn time. People who like to go dancing can't go dancing on occasion? Why the **** not? It's not like she's out dancing every night, or even every week. She's gone dancing one damn time in three months. This is not an indication that her priorities are screwed up. She may also have wanted to go dancing because she'd get to spend time with some of Matt's friends and get to know them, potentially eventually making them her friends, too. You do realize she's going to need friends, right? And you're further aware that friends go out and socialize - including dancing - from time to time?

I think the dancing conundrum could be easily solved by having Matt's mother go out with Alla and her friends to the club. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, millennium said:

I think Anfisa made an excellent point last week.   She said you wouldn't want me if I was fat and ugly, leaving the converse unspoken but directly implied: I wouldn't want you if you had no money.

Jorge thinks it's fine and dandy for him to get everything he wants but expects Anfisa to cast her objectives aside and love him even though he's reneged on everything.   It's patently unfair.   Jorge and society proceed from the premise that the woman is supposed to sacrifice for the good of the man (look at Paola and Dennis on the Happily Ever After show).   It just ain't right.

I have to agree with this.  We also do not now what Jorge told Anfisa about his financial situation in America.  Maybe he told her he was wealthy, or insinuated such; that may by why Anfisa's upset with him; because what he told her about him wasn't true. 

One of the things I have noticed about so many of the couples on this show, not all of them, is there is a huge difference in attractiveness.  Now, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO Pedro and Chantal are pretty equal on that scale, both are attractive young people.  But in so many cases, to me, it seems like a mismatch, the US citizen of average looks wants to marry a hot foreigner; to me Nicole, Matt, Jorge and the woman with the "Nigerian Prince" are in that category. 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, millennium said:

I think the dancing conundrum could be easily solved by having Matt's mother go out with Alla and her friends to the club. 

What? This doesn't even make sense to me (right now). Why should Matt's mother have to go to the club with Matt's friends and Alla? The "conundrum" (co·nun·drum: "a confusing and difficult problem or question" or "a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle"; this is neither) is solved by Matt trusting his future wife and stop being so petty and jealous, and by other people suspending judgment over something so trivial and unimportant. Saying that Matt's mother should go to the club is just asinine, unless his mother enjoys that atmosphere, enjoys dancing, and enjoys the music that will be played. If she's going to enjoy herself, she should be welcome to go. If she isn't going to, then there's no reason she needs to go chaperone. Alla's an adult and should be treated as such. Either she's going to step out on Matt, in which case he can just call off the wedding, or she isn't; and if doesn't step out on him, then she demonstrates that his trust was not misplaced. Either way, she's deserving of trust until she proves she cannot be trusted. And people on this forum need to stop being such childish prudes.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

What? This doesn't even make sense to me (right now). Why should Matt's mother have to go to the club with Matt's friends and Alla? The "conundrum" (co·nun·drum: "a confusing and difficult problem or question" or "a question asked for amusement, typically one with a pun in its answer; a riddle"; this is neither) is solved by Matt trusting his future wife and stop being so petty and jealous, and by other people suspending judgment over something so trivial and unimportant. Saying that Matt's mother should go to the club is just asinine, unless his mother enjoys that atmosphere, enjoys dancing, and enjoys the music that will be played. If she's going to enjoy herself, she should be welcome to go. If she isn't going to, then there's no reason she needs to go chaperone. Alla's an adult and should be treated as such. Either she's going to step out on Matt, in which case he can just call off the wedding, or she isn't; and if doesn't step out on him, then she demonstrates that his trust was not misplaced. Either way, she's deserving of trust until she proves she cannot be trusted. And people on this forum need to stop being such childish prudes.

They could always Lojack Alla so that Matt would know where she is at all times.   That would be good, don't you think?  

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I have to agree with this.  We also do not now what Jorge told Anfisa about his financial situation in America.  Maybe he told her he was wealthy, or insinuated such; that may by why Anfisa's upset with him; because what he told her about him wasn't true. 

One of the things I have noticed about so many of the couples on this show, not all of them, is there is a huge difference in attractiveness.  Now, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but IMO Pedro and Chantal are pretty equal on that scale, both are attractive young people.  But in so many cases, to me, it seems like a mismatch, the US citizen of average looks wants to marry a hot foreigner; to me Nicole, Matt, Jorge and the woman with the "Nigerian Prince" are in that category. 

The Nigerian "prince" and Mo are hot foreigners???

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Nigerian "prince" and Mo are hot foreigners???

I would include Anfisa in this list of non-hot foreigners this season. I'll give her that she's about a 5.5 or 5.75, but then I'm turned off by living blow-up dolls. So, that rating could be entirely anomalous to just me.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

I would include Anfisa in this list of non-hot foreigners this season. I'll give her that she's about a 5.5 or 5.75, but then I'm turned off by living blow-up dolls. So, that rating could be entirely anomalous to just me.

It doesn't matter if WE think they're hot or not.  However, it seems that the folks bringing them over here think they're hotter than anybody they could ever attract in the US, and that's what matters. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, millennium said:

I think that both Jorge and Anfisa are detestable. By the way, she has said on several occasions that he has to do certain hings to "prove he loves her". Which makes this escort/john relationship even wierder. I wonder what her family is thinking when they see the show?

Edited by Matias130
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Narkyia, just so stupid, who has money to buy a plane ticket to Viet Nam last minute to spy on the liar you are engaged to and I bet she will be paying for the hotel room, the flowers, etc...I would feel so guilty spending all that money for my selfish, stupid behavior and then hug my son goodbye knowing that I will have to provide for him and his future, education etc...Does she not ask herself what this Nigerian prince is bringing to the table other than fuzzy hand cuffs and a big load of lies? 

I think Narkyia has established that she will put up with ANYTHING.  Recently a bunch of screen shots surfaced of him talking dirty and making plans with another woman.  I didn't even read them all because they were GRAPHIC, like, eeew.  The show has certainly brought him some notoriety and attention so I'm certain he's capitalizing on that, too! She's not the only big beautiful woman he's feeding cupcakes to, that's for sure.  But, he's very cunning, quick on his feet, and he's got a slick smile and apparently that's all Narkyia needs to keep going.  If she doesn't see it now, I don't think she ever will.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, millennium said:

Yes, that kind of prostitute.  Anfisa is living on Jorge's dime, with an understanding that she will act in a certain way if she is properly remunerated.

The "just a red-blooded American boy" line of reasoning doesn't work.   He's a pig.   He cheapens the whole idea of love.  Love comes from knowing a person, sharing experiences with him or her, both good times and bad.   It happens over time, not just because you lay down X-amount of dollars or pop a boner whenever Miss Red Square 2016 trots out the Fredericks of Hollywood get-up. 

To label Anfisa a "cold hearted B" is a convenient way to excuse Jorge -- and all men, really -- of responsibility.   He's just doing what comes natural!   She's the bitch."   Baloney.   What next?   He paid for dinner so she should put out?   You also try to excuse Jorge by saying he's stupid, or thought she would change -- in other words, he's of diminished mental capacity so none of this is his fault, she's the bitch.

Poor stupid Jorge.  All he did was rule out all possibility of trying to meet a nice, ordinary woman who might love him for himself and instead sought out and shelled out for the fake affections of a big-titted, soul-sucking foreigner who doesn't care whether he lives or dies as long as the money keeps flowing.   And because he finds himself unable to live up to the phony, overblown promises he made her -- all lies, apparently --  he's the victim?

I have to say, I'm not feeling it.

Entirely your right.  I just don't like women who act like Anfisa, I guess (and I'm a woman).  I don't necessarily like men who act like Jorge, either.  But she just seems so much....worse to me.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I think Narkyia has established that she will put up with ANYTHING.  Recently a bunch of screen shots surfaced of him talking dirty and making plans with another woman.  I didn't even read them all because they were GRAPHIC, like, eeew.  The show has certainly brought him some notoriety and attention so I'm certain he's capitalizing on that, too! She's not the only big beautiful woman he's feeding cupcakes to, that's for sure.  But, he's very cunning, quick on his feet, and he's got a slick smile and apparently that's all Narkyia needs to keep going.  If she doesn't see it now, I don't think she ever will.

Could the photos of Narkiya all over just be a reminder for him of who he's currently scamming? 

• Love 10

Anfisa may be on her way back to Russia. Nicole can't get in touch with Azan. Chantel & Pedro worry no one will come to their wedding. Lowo's friend reveals a troubling secret to Narkiya

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, Toaster Strudel said:

The show says he's not selling weed, but bags that prevent light from damaging the weed.

Weed may take off... that doesn't mean that his weed bags will, too.

Legal weed comes in a Prescription bottle here in Mass so I don't see the need for the bags. Weird. He is going to end up like Theresa Guidice with all of this bragging.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Legal weed comes in a Prescription bottle here in Mass so I don't see the need for the bags. Weird. He is going to end up like Theresa Guidice with all of this bragging.

The bags are to transport the weed from where it's grown to the dispensaries not to give to customers.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:08 PM, seacliffsal said:

I think Alla is still living according to her 'dream' of life in the U.S.  Her dream of coming to America for the opportunities that she and Max would have.  Her dream of getting married on a beach which is expensive when one does not live within easy driving distance.  I also think that she may not realize how much money Matt actually has control over.  It almost seems that he might be on an 'allowance' as it was up to his mom to explain to Alla that the family couldn't afford a destination wedding.  

I understand that some people around the world may have a vision of what life is like in the U.S. and so are will to make a contract with someone in order to come to the states.  Through this show it's very interesting to watch their interactions and reactions once they get here.  Alla may never have realized what the realities may have been before she came.

Right on! Some of these flyover burgs look like a nightmare to live in.

On 10/29/2016 at 8:11 PM, Meowwww said:

I feel like he is a good guy at heart, a "pleaser" who doesn't want to let his proud family down, and Nicole too. At his own expense.  

Azan is taking one for the team (his family) in being willing to marry someone who could not be less suited for him. If Azan was handed a free pass to America for himself and his family tomorrow - no marriage required - does anyone really think for a second he marry Nicole just because he wants to??

• Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 9:24 PM, Meowwww said:

Wow. I have lots of opinions tonight. She reminds me of my niece and a bunch of my clients....they go to other countries expecting to be kowtowed to because they are Americans. They think they are God's gift to the world because they are great and powerful Americans....and why should they have to change or try to fit in?  I had a client actually tell me that he was hated in France because he refused to say bonjour when he went into country shops, he expected everyone to speak English and run to serve him.  He was so mad   

Hubs and I went to London. Paris, Rome for two weeks.  We saw many puffed up Americans wanting to be served by the "lowly" Europeans.  Such an embarrassment. 

My spoiled niece went to Europe much the same way. Complained the whole time how rude they were to her, how she wasn't going to change. She is American dammit. She wasn't going to bend to their culture or rules (like no shoulders or knees showing at religious sites). Not to mention how rudely she treats servers here in the USA  

And we wonder why Americans have such a bad reputation overseas. 

And let me guess - this client if your is the same guy who posts the John Wayne "Why do I have to press one for English" memes on Facebook right? Ugly Americans are an embarrassment. I try to dress euro chic when I travel abroad so that I don't get lumped into that category - at least before I do something dumb to put myself in it!

• Love 4
19 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Thank you!! I brought this up in early episode threads and got repeatedly shut down on this point. I swear in the first episode we saw a video chat in action, and she was looming over the laptop. I have never bought for a second that he truly didn't know she was fat. The moment he said "I was surprised she's big a little bit" I knew he was a bullshitter.

Yes, that was a very revealing moment for me too. Even if he only saw her from the shoulders up, Nicole carries a lot of weight in her face and you could look at any headshot and know that she's heavy. If she had tried to disguise her size, she would have been nervous to finally have him see the "real" her and prepared for the 1st time he'd realize she's a member of the 250+ club. I must say though, sometimes people only see what they want to see, until it is right in front of them. In my single days I always posted full body shots on my dating profiles. My face doesn't reveal my BBW status and I wanted to ensure there would be none of those awkward "oh, crap, she's fat" moments. Yet, it still happened a couple of times. I would never consider a man that doesn't want me just the way I am. If he doesn't love you thick, thin or in anywhere in between - how's he going to react if you need chemo or lose a leg?

• Love 16

This episode was a new level of strange:

• Cupcake -feeding Lowo = 50 shades of food
  • Fuzzy pink handcuffs 
  • Grape munching from The Duck Lipped Dominatrix
  • Watching Jorge squirm; he's too pathetic to be a sub
  • Nicole squealing like a piglet on what must have been a road trip from hell...for 5 hours straight.
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, MrSmith said:

Plus, Alla deserves to have an outlet/friend that isn't Matt's smothering mother.

Edited by Janet Snakehole
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Jorge - you sick little bootlicker. Anfisa will make a lousy wife, but she will be an incredible dominatrix. For the right price she will deny you affection and beat that ass into submission. She will make you beg for every crumb, then slap your hand away. You want to be her worm, so stop trying to make it out like 50 Shades of Anfisa includes a love story.

So much this! There was a memorable scene on SVU when Mariska Hargitay's character donned a pair of boots to trap a fetishist..."On your knees, worm!"...once they got what they were after, she said, "You owe me a new pair of boots!"

I'm more and more convinced that Jorge gets his sexual kicks from being humiliated, because how could ANYONE be that pathetic?  Anfisa doesn't even enjoy catering to it, she's bored with the game.  Hey, it's not for everyone, and personally, I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face, because I'd be laughing my ass off! 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, MrSmith said:

As for her going dancing, I don't understand why everyone is so fixated on this. Jesus Christ. She went dancing one damn time. People who like to go dancing can't go dancing on occasion? Why the **** not? It's not like she's out dancing every night, or even every week. She's gone dancing one damn time in three months. This is not an indication that her priorities are screwed up. She may also have wanted to go dancing because she'd get to spend time with some of Matt's friends and get to know them, potentially eventually making them her friends, too. You do realize she's going to need friends, right? And you're further aware that friends go out and socialize - including dancing - from time to time?

Couldn't agree more! Note to all insecure people - If someone is looking to cheat on you, location isn't the issue.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Couldn't agree more! Note to all insecure people - If someone is looking to cheat on you, location isn't the issue.

EXACTLY! Alla could cheat with the dishwasher repair man if he has a nice physique. Matt, let her put on her high heeled shoes and dance! Also, where's her bridal shower and bachelorette party? Where's her male stripper? 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

!Also, where's her bridal shower and bachelorette party? Where's her male stripper? 

Sorry, no dice.  You know one of the ex wives did at least one or more of the above. Mama Bird is going to protect her chick...mustn't upset Matt!

• Love 10

So many trainwrecks in one episode. Geez!

Narkiya and Lowo -- seriously, lady? You take unpaid time off, buy a roundtrip plane ticket to check up on him, and leave your son with your mum? Nobody in their right right mind enters into a bloody marriage with that many trust issues. He told you his child's mum was dead. He flat out said he was marrying you to secure a green card. He has proven himself to be a liar and untrustworthy. WTF would make you ever think this man was husband, father, and step-father material for your son or any future children? I would bet money that he is entertaining a slew of other ladies.

Alla and Matt -- that was a rough arse looking stripper. She was standing there rode hard and put away wet. I cannot. No means no. The end. I think Alla cares for Matt but could probably do without his codependency on his family. There's a weird dynamic between him and his family. His friends are the absolute worst. Get new friends.

Azan and Nicole -- he says all the right things, but he has this flat, monotonous tone. I cannot get a read on him. He just doesn't come off as being all that interested in coming to America. After 5 weeks with Nicole, I'd have been pushing her on the plane, too. They don't need to get married, and I hope they won't be on there for the next season of 90 Day Fiance. I'm pretty sure her part-time gig at Sbux isn't nearly enough to support him for x years, so she would have to have a guarantor/co-signer in the form of parents or another sponsor. Let's hope nobody agrees to that foolishness.

Chantel and Pedro -- you lied about being engaged for Lord knows how long. (Per Facebook posts, they've been together since at least 2014.) My parents would have been hurt if I had excluded them from something so important. I couldn't wait to tell my mum about the proposal. My daddy knew because my hubby asked him for his blessing. I don't understand why she lied or how she secured a K1 visa on a coach's salary. I still believe they are the plants this season because unless she has separate social media pages/has them blocked, I'm pretty sure they had to have known about Pedro, seen pictures, or met him before this show. The whole story makes NO sense.

• Love 6

Matt & his friends are all losers in my book. They deserve each other. I call total BS on Matt being upset about the stripper crap; that was all for the show & to look better than he is. He & his loser friends are all probably strip club regulars who had a full out party for him doing who knows what off camera.

What made that stripper any 'rougher' looking than others? I wouldn't know, but would think that lifestyle itself could do it. She was full of tattoos, but that's probably not unusual, however her face was fuzzed out, at least on my screen.

I get quite angry about this kind of thing. Men using women as entertainment disgusts me, & it's been the downfall of many a marriage.

Matt should never get married again. Alla should bolt; it's not worth it.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Narkiya and Lowo -- seriously, lady? You take unpaid time off, buy a roundtrip plane ticket to check up on him, and leave your son with your mum? Nobody in their right right mind enters into a bloody marriage with that many trust issues. He told you his child's mum was dead. He flat out said he was marrying you to secure a green card. He has proven himself to be a liar and untrustworthy. WTF would make you ever think this man was husband, father, and step-father material for your son or any future children? I would bet money that he is entertaining a slew of other ladies.

Who can jet off to Vietnam on a moment's notice? Just for a yuk I went to Expedia, cheapest flights were about $1200. I just don't understand her. She knows the guy is full of shit. Is she deluding herself by saying "well, he told me straight up about wanting the green card, so I can believe what he says from now on"? What is the story with the mother of his child? She is in the US, but she's not bringing him over? Oh, and if Lowo is paying for that hotel I'll eat my hat. And if he's a prince, I'm the queen of Romania.

• Love 4

I felt sorry for Matt, he said NO to the stripper, and no means no, whether you are a man or a woman.  It's like she was raping him.  Very cringeworthy.

I thought so, too. Especially when I saw it the second time. She should have just moved onto one of his friends. Also, he was so stupidly drunk and not able to make good decisions about his life at that point. That was really rough to watch!

Between that, and Jorge going in for that second bear hug, this episode got just a little to rapey for my tastes. I don't care what kind of weird, sick dance those two were doing, if she says NO, he needs to keep his big paws off of her! Especially because she seemed so clearly repulsed. She needs to understand that a guy she can respect will be worth way more to her than a designer bag.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

What made that stripper any 'rougher' looking than others? I wouldn't know, but would think that lifestyle itself could do it. She was full of tattoos, but that's probably not unusual, however her face was fuzzed out, at least on my screen.

Hubs and I noted that she looked "rougher."  I don't know how it is other places, but here you have your different dancer types.  There are the girls who are athletes, work out regularly, take their shit seriously, act professional etc.  It's a job and they take pride in it.

There are girls who do it sometimes because they are cute and young and for them it's a lot of money. They dabble and then go on to other things.

There are girls who walk the line between drug addiction, stripping, and escorting. They take the shady jobs, don't really work out, and are sometimes very very slender. 

The girl shown didn't look particularly athletic, and her repeated demands that Matt open his legs was not very compelling. It was clumsy and amateurish. A higher level of dancer would be a little more smooth about it.  Well, a lot more smooth.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Hubs and I noted that she looked "rougher."  I don't know how it is other places, but here you have your different dancer types.  There are the girls who are athletes, work out regularly, take their shit seriously, act professional etc.  It's a job and they take pride in it.

There are girls who do it sometimes because they are cute and young and for them it's a lot of money. They dabble and then go on to other things.

There are girls who walk the line between drug addiction, stripping, and escorting. They take the shady jobs, don't really work out, and are sometimes very very slender. 

The girl shown didn't look particularly athletic, and her repeated demands that Matt open his legs was not very compelling. It was clumsy and amateurish. A higher level of dancer would be a little more smooth about it.  Well, a lot more smooth.

Gotcha. It's all deplorable to me, as are Matt & his nasty buds. I wonder if he's brought women over before. He's another one who reeks of desperation & weirdness. He should be sleeping alone forever in his ugly sweater.

• Love 7

Jorge is so...I can't  think of the right word for his approach to conflict resolution with anfisa. amateurish? juvenile? in this and other arguments he'said said things like "can you just get over it?" "Can we be done fighting now?" "Can you stop being mad now?" 

That would piss me off and i'm not half the B she is. and trying to hug her into submission? how can he not know that that is exactly the wrong thing to do? especially the second time! Can he really be so oblivious to not pick up that the LAST thing she wants at that moment is him touching her?

Meanwhile prior to this she never said anything  (on camera) about wanting to be wooed with gifts and flowers and romance. So far she has not hesitated to demand what she wants. So has she been saying it and he hasn't been doing it, or did she pull that out of her butt?

Just before the big fight in the restaurant he gave her $1000. that's a hell of a gift. but this is anfisa and  nothing will ever be enough.  (that was plenty of money to pay for a date change  on her return flight though)

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3