Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Josie is six, right? Why are they treating her like a three year-old? Something's off about her. :( And why isn"t the "concert pianist," Buddy Jana, giving the lesson? Why the Query girl?

How sad.  Poor Josie is nowhere near 6 intellectually.  When she was asked what she was learning, she said "stuff?"  The person taking the video was prompting everything. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't know. It's possible Josie is sitting there wondering why the camera person and her piano teacher are talking so stupid to her. It's also possible that she just learned to tell her right hand from her left, of course, which is sad if true.

About Josie's appearance: I can SO relate to her. I was "blessed" with pale coloring and flyaway blonde hair. I was by no means a neglected urchin, but it's hard to tell by looking at snapshots of me as a child.  I also had prominent blue eyes, and I was shy. Not stupid, not developmentally disabled. Just funny-looking, especially in photos.

So I'm not quick to judge Josie although it wouldn't surprise me if she's not getting adequate parenting and education. This is after all a child of Boob and MEchelle. Sigh.

Edited by Jeeves
Removed OT personal stuff
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

I don't know. It's possible Josie is sitting there wondering why the camera person and her piano teacher are talking so stupid to her. It's also possible that she just learned to tell her right hand from her left, of course, which is sad if true.

About Josie's appearance: I can SO relate to her. I was "blessed" with pale coloring and flyaway blonde hair. I was by no means a neglected urchin, but it's hard to tell by looking at snapshots of me as a child.  I also had prominent blue eyes, and I was shy. Not stupid, not developmentally disabled. Just funny-looking, especially in photos.

So I'm not quick to judge Josie although it wouldn't surprise me if she's not getting adequate parenting and education. This is after all a child of Boob and MEchelle. Sigh.

If this is how the Precious Miracle Snowflake is treated, then we can certainly abandon all hope for the lost girls and Howlers.

• Love 1

Does Famy ever work (aside from shots for the clothes she gets for free)? What about Deanna? They had the time to go to Branson on a Tuesday to watch a 5:00 show by this guy pictured with them. He apparently does George Strait and Patsy Cline covers. 

56 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Does Famy ever work (aside from shots for the clothes she gets for free)? What about Deanna? They had the time to go to Branson on a Tuesday to watch a 5:00 show by this guy pictured with them. He apparently does George Strait and Patsy Cline covers. 

Is that a giant fever blister on Famy's lip? Quite attractive - not 

2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Look for a herpes sore on the opposite side of Mr Amy's mouth. 

I always think of Jerri saying "don't worry, the works fell out years ago" when Michelle's fertility is discussed.

I just pictures some of Michelle's famous lines delivers in Gerri's voice. And vice versa. Here, try:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4374-1378765494-22_

2014-06-20-strangers5.gif

2014-06-20-strangers6.gif

• Love 5
21 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm well over 3, and I'm still working on it. Lol

I could read entire Dr. Seuss books aloud well before I could tell left from right OR tie my own shoes. We all have our struggles! Haha

• Love 4

I still have The Dullards & Seewalds weddings on my VCR. (Don't ask me why). I was watching the Dullards last nite & have question about Josie licking her fingers. I'm sure this has been asked before & I'm not snarking on her, but wonder if her finger licking is a sign of autism or something else developmental? She was shown licking her fingers when the flower girls were sitting on the steps during the ceremony.  This was when Boob & Mullet were laughing at her & other flower girls rolling around instead  of paying attention to the ceremony. Is the finger licking used as a comfort destressor type of thing for her?  If so, that would explain a lot  with this family. Any one out there know about autism or child development?

That licking behavior of Josie's stopped being cute when she was like 2. I'd never want to say anything mean spirited about a child, particularly one who might have obvious developmental  or cognitive issues.

There have been people commenting about her being 5 and still being fed like a baby with a spoon. Either she's milking being the baby for all it's worth, or it's a learned helplessness, or she really has issues.

On 7/19/2016 at 3:07 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Not sure where this was taken, or who the boys are, or whose pack and play is in the background, but this art project is kindergarten level stuff. Hannie is WAAAAY too old to be doing this kind of crafting. And poor Jenni couldn't come up with anything more original than a cross? Poor kid. Their imagination is sooo stunted. :(

Is there a piano in the girls dorm because I see one in the background. Maybe they're at Sierra's house? 

On 7/19/2016 at 4:01 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Josie is six, right? Why are they treating her like a three year-old? Something's off about her. :( And why isn"t the "concert pianist," Buddy Jana, giving the lesson? Why the Query girl?

If I didn't know who she was, I would guess this is a 3-at the most-4 year old, not a 5-6 year old. Once a week I work with a group of Kindergarteners & even shy 5-6 year olds carry themselves in a way that indicates a bit of maturity that you don't see in a 3 or 4 year old. I feel so bad for this kiddo.

• Love 1

Looks to me like the kids are doing that string art you see on Pinterest.... They have a hammer and little nails and string ... and they are holding thin boards not paper....

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

Looks to me like the kids are doing that string art you see on Pinterest.... They have a hammer and little nails and string ... and they are holding thin boards not paper....

You know that carpet is going to be full of those string art pins...Duggars don't exercise common sense.

Ok I remember doing that sort of craft in elementary school math class. Where you plot points on a graph then put in thumbtacks and string to create segments, then eventually you have some sort of art.

maybe they're actually doing something educational. PERPENDICULAR. 

• Love 8

Ah Famy, that's expensive, and the results are temporary. Plus, there's a good dose of body-shaming to boot, not to mention misuse of affect/effect. You keep on keeping on, girl! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Ah Famy, that's expensive, and the results are temporary. Plus, there's a good dose of body-shaming to boot, not to mention misuse of affect/effect. You keep on keeping on, girl! 

or "exspect", "add", or "myself". There may be more, but I wasn't really paying that much attention.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Not as if any of her followers could afford that treatment. I'm 10000% positive that she got it for free because she pimped it out. I mean, someone ELSE too the picture! 

Well, she says she wasn't writing a "sponsored add." Didn't say anything about not writing a "sponsored ad," though.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Well, she says she wasn't writing a "sponsored add." Didn't say anything about not writing a "sponsored ad," though.

Oops, meant to hit like and hit the quote tab.

• Love 1
On July 23, 2016 at 11:36 AM, Barb23 said:

I still have The Dullards & Seewalds weddings on my VCR. (Don't ask me why). I was watching the Dullards last nite & have question about Josie licking her fingers. I'm sure this has been asked before & I'm not snarking on her, but wonder if her finger licking is a sign of autism or something else developmental? She was shown licking her fingers when the flower girls were sitting on the steps during the ceremony.  This was when Boob & Mullet were laughing at her & other flower girls rolling around instead  of paying attention to the ceremony. Is the finger licking used as a comfort destressor type of thing for her?  If so, that would explain a lot  with this family. Any one out there know about autism or child development?

It is not autism.

9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

My negative remarks worked!

• Love 2

It looks like the work is being done at a Motel 6.  Old wooden furniture and floors for a medial suite?  That's poor infection control. 

Now Amy's career is going to take off like a rocket ship! We all know that smidge of cellulite on her thighs was the only thing holding her back. ?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It looks like the work is being done at a Motel 6.  Old wooden furniture and floors for a medial suite?  That's poor infection control. 

Now Amy's career is going to take off like a rocket ship! We all know that smidge of cellulite on her thighs was the only thing holding her back. ?

The doctor is all class.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

The doctor is all class.

Big shocker when it comes to the Duggars, right? Couple that with Venessa the fake midwife who botched several deliveries, Theresa who delivers babies illegaly and Derick's surgeon, who likely got his medical degree from an online school in Juarez. Only the best and brightest for our favorite grifters!

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4
(edited)

Famy attempts modesty and damage control, failing at both, then flounces. Typical. Can't take the heat, stop being such a thirsty famewhore. 

Edited by Sew Sumi

She also has a problem using commas. I know on my phone, they're a pain, but if you are going to write War and Peace on your wall, use them properly! 

I also take part of the blame (as should Koka, LOL) for her leaving. I complained that I thought she was fat shaming me. I said that despite being an athlete, I've had cellulite since I hit puberty (true). I went on to say I couldn't help the way I was made and that her remarks hurt. 

I couldn't help myself. She made it so easy. #angelface

• Love 4

I stopped reading half way through, I am sure I read something about being happy with who you were, yet she was getting laser therapy on cellulite.  Double standard much?   

Now going back to daze reading because it is 7:14 am and my 3 year old who had 2 unheard of naps yesterday had me up at 4am...

• Love 1