Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

Jason is the one who fell 10 feet under the orchestra pit. Giant melon head, sort of looks like Jessa.

Just re-watched that scene and MOTY in all her glory. ugh. Checked online and he is just AFTER the twins. There is a twin that looks a lot like him, to me.. haha. I now know that I thought Jason was 'the-not-the-sinner' twin, and thought the actual 'not-the-sinner' twin was a brother between Josiah and the Jed/Jer. Still probably have them figured out better than their bio mom. 

These Duggars are quite tiny irl aren't they? 

I just snorted coffee out of my nose. "Giant melon head." I am slayed, lol.

10f3qj6.jpg

I wouldn't say it to his face, but it's one of his distinguishing features.

Who is the sinner twin?

Jedidiah (left) or Jeremiah (right)

2yud65g.png

• Love 1

10f3qj6.jpg

I wouldn't say it to his face, but it's one of his distinguishing features.

Who is the sinner twin?

Jedidiah (left) or Jeremiah (right)

2yud65g.png

I think Jeremiah. He is at Alert with a shaved head I believe. 

Are we sure they don't have these kids mixed up. Jedidiah and Jason look more alike to me than Jed/Jer. K I know they are fraternal. Just sayin'

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 1

My list looks something like this:

Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, little girl, little girl, Jordyn, Josie?

Josh, JD, another guy, another guy maybe Josiah?, another guy, twin, twin, child teen, added in some writing because I didn't have 10,  Jackson

You copied from Michelle's crib sheet?

• Love 10

I have Michelle's opening spiel engraved on my brain. Josie's full name is "Latest Tiny Precious Addition Josie ".

Jedidiah and Jeremiah were the hardest to remember who was who.

Without the cue card, Michelle doesn't know who is who either. Except the one with all the adjectives. 

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 3

Just re-watched that scene and MOTY in all her glory. ugh. Checked online and he is just AFTER the twins. There is a twin that looks a lot like him, to me.. haha. I now know that I thought Jason was 'the-not-the-sinner' twin, and thought the actual 'not-the-sinner' twin was a brother between Josiah and the Jed/Jer. Still probably have them figured out better than their bio mom. 

These Duggars are quite tiny irl aren't they? 

Jed & Jason do look more alike than Jed & Jer.

With the exception of Josh (UGH!), Jessa (that chin), Josie (white-blonde hair/no eyebrows), and maybe Jill (when she's smiling), I can't tell any of them apart. Just a homogeneous mass of Duggar.

• Love 5

With the exception of Josh (UGH!), Jessa (that chin), Josie (white-blonde hair/no eyebrows), and maybe Jill (when she's smiling), I can't tell any of them apart. Just a homogeneous mass of Duggar.

Don't feel bad.  I think Jim Bob and Michelle can't tell them apart either.

• Love 3

Does Jessa even follow her on social media? I know that SOME of the Duggars don't. I'm blocked, so I can't confirm or deny. 

But if Jessa follows Famy, I expect duck-faced shennanigans of her own later tonight or tomorrow, at the latest!

eta: Famy already looks a few sheets to the wind. Will Jessa's post come with a sharp rebuke and a bible verse? LOL

eta2: Jessa, Jill, and Anna do not follow Famy. I am now sad that Jessa will be missing all the fun! 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

What stupid horrid self-important holier than thou prickettes the Jill Jessa, Amy trio are.  Too good for Cousin Amy, huh?  She has more life in her than the three of them put together.  And she's a teenie fish in a big pool herself.

• Love 3

Pickles has a picture of Justin hanging out with a guy that I have no clue who he is since his picture is almost he back of his head. Anyone know who this guy is? 

I can't tell for sure because that's really a bad picture, but it may be Pastor Caldwell.  He was the guy that Josh Duggar endorsed for Arkansas State Representative in 2014. (He lost.) 

He was the guy featured on the Counting On episode helping with the car repair to flip junker cars.

He is pastor of the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Fayetteville who caused an uproar by having kids (some as young as 5-years-old) go door-to-door handing out anti-gay literature.

http://www.nwahomepage.Com/news/knwa/church-pamphlet-offending-some-residents

0_pastor.jpg

• Love 1

The pasor is giving me a seriously creepy vibe. I hope he is never left alone with any kid.

I can't say for sure if that is Pastor Caldwell in that picture, but he was definitely in the Counting On episode hanging out with the Duggar boys repairing a junker car and the kids seemed to know him very well.

Amy responded to say they are living in a condo while their house gets remodeled. She then tells us god is good. To have to actually move out during remodeling implies major, EXPENSIVE work. And what jobs do they do???

Amy responded to say they are living in a condo while their house gets remodeled. She then tells us god is good. To have to actually move out during remodeling implies major, EXPENSIVE work. And what jobs do they do???

If it's one of Grandma's properties they're probably buying whatever materials are on triple clearance at Home Depot and unskilled Duggar boys are doing the work. Remember the mismatched finishes and cheap carpet in Jill's place? Amy's house will probably look the same.

• Love 1

It's one of Grandma Mary's houses. Chances are that they are using Free Duggar Labor.

I thought Boob considered Amy so evil that the kids had to have chaperones to be with her. Why would he give her his kids as free labor?

She's not on site, so I don't see a problem. And she doesn't socialize with the boys anyway, aside from Smuggar. He's probably the site boss. LOL

That is probably what Josh is doing now – construction work for Jim Bob.  Of all the boys, Josh is the one that hated that kind of work the most, and he said so on the TV show. That's what he had to do the first time he was sent away for sexual misconduct as a teenager.  He was shipped off to renovate a Gothard facility in Little Rock.  He's going to hate the rest of his life if that's the only kind of a job he can find.

Although he was never put on the official list of sexual offenders because the statute of limitations had expired when police found out about him molesting his sisters and another minor child, he might as well be on that list because every one knows what he did.  That means that it will be difficult for him to ever be hired for a job where he comes in contact with women and children. 

• Love 1

That is probably what Josh is doing now – construction work for Jim Bob.  Of all the boys, Josh is the one that hated that kind of work the most, and he said so on the TV show. That's what he had to do the first time he was sent away for sexual misconduct as a teenager.  He was shipped off to renovate a Gothard facility in Little Rock.  He's going to hate the rest of his life if that's the only kind of a job he can find.

Although he was never put on the official list of sexual offenders because the statute of limitations had expired when police found out about him molesting his sisters and another minor child, he might as well be on that list because every one knows what he did.  That means that it will be difficult for him to ever be hired for a job where he comes in contact with women and children. 

Agreed. My post about him may have been snarky, but I was dead serious about his occupation. Working for Boob is likely the only work he will be able to find for a good five years. 

• Love 2

Famy has always been fashion-foward.

at least it's not bodycon

2z4msgg.jpg

I can't tell for sure because that's really a bad picture, but it may be Pastor Caldwell.  He was the guy that Josh Duggar endorsed for Arkansas State Representative in 2014. (He lost.) 

He was the guy featured on the Counting On episode helping with the car repair to flip junker cars.

He is pastor of the Lighthouse Baptist Church in Fayetteville who caused an uproar by having kids (some as young as 5-years-old) go door-to-door handing out anti-gay literature.

http://www.nwahomepage.Com/news/knwa/church-pamphlet-offending-some-residents

0_pastor.jpg

Justin looks like this now:

2dl6xqh.jpg

Poor kid. Puberty hit him SUPER hard. 

As for Famy, like me in the past six months, she rediscovered carbs and wine. Most of my shirts these days aren't body con either because like her, I have a bit of a muffin top right now. But she's still trying to squeeze herself into pants two sizes too small, hence an even WORSE muffin top. 

• Love 2

Poor Justin. He's going through that hellish awkward phase.

A grown man taking an interest in a pre-pubescent boy always creeps me out. I have a family member who was abused by a church authority figure, so maybe I'm just hyper sensitive, but yeah, it's kind of strange.

• Love 10

I hear The Enquirer/Radar Online pays well for "inside sources."

• Love 1

I barely remember it, but Anna invoked Grandma, then made Jinger cry. Uncomfortable, all around.

I wonder if Anna has enough self-awareness to know she should've felt like a total asshole for making a molestation victim cry. You'd think a light bulb would go off over her head when Josh's sisters are dissolving into tears every time his name is mentioned.

• Love 6

Well yes but - it was Only over their clothes. They were sleeping. He was sly. He was just curious. Despite their protestations they are still victims. Sad all the way around.

I still want to know how the one girl was sleeping when she was set up on the washer so she couldn't escape, or the other one who was listening to a story and had her tights pulled down.  But yeah okay Duggars, just try to stick with that over the clothes and nobody cared story...

• Love 7

They do have a live-in tutor/nanny, I'm sure she was picking up the slack. Wouldn't surprise me if they brought in a few fundie friends as well, isn't that what unmarried fundie girls are for?

• Love 3

I know it's wrong but I kind of feel sorry for the young kids during the new episodes. Now nobody is paying attention to them. Their mom, hah? And Mama Jana is kind of busy now. I wonder what those poor kids are up to.

• Love 1

It takes years of practice to be as skilled with the hairspray can as Jizm Bob.

Speaking of hairspray, I was not impressed by Marcus and Michael's hair styles when all the littles brought out hot chocolate for the fort-builders. Way too much hairspray/gel for little boys. They both had mowhawks.

• Love 1

I still want to know how the one girl was sleeping when she was set up on the washer so she couldn't escape, or the other one who was listening to a story and had her tights pulled down.  But yeah okay Duggars, just try to stick with that over the clothes and nobody cared story...

After reading I fired god, I am 100% that is not all that happened. Those poor girls probably never told anyone what he would really do and likely picked the least intense thing.  Sorry for off topic. 

I totally agree with whoever said the younger kids are totally ignored. Wont be long now until one flies the coop.

• Love 4

After reading I fired god, I am 100% that is not all that happened. Those poor girls probably never told anyone what he would really do and likely picked the least intense thing.  Sorry for off topic. 

I totally agree with whoever said the younger kids are totally ignored. Wont be long now until one flies the coop.

It might not be long now, I thought it would be a lonely J. More specifically Josiah, but he's been clockwork oranged. The Howler twins are next up. 

7 or 8 years and maybe the little girls take off, one of them seems over it and she can read! 

• Love 3