Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

@tabloidlover I think your headship best friend did not post your culinary masterpiece because...man I don't know how to say it. 

Because

Deep breath

Hiding in underground bunker 

You are not godly? 

Off to the prayer closet with hard liquor and beer all by myself.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Annb67 said:

Oh well there goes my ladies night out theory. I was hoping jill was at a place with some friends where the song "My Pony" was playing along with a ChanningTatum look- a- like. 

Oops, quoted wrong post.

Who is the girl on the right with the jutting chest next to Grandma?

13 hours ago, JoanArc said:

And cooked by someone else. I doubt Jill could cook fish to save her life.

That salmon looks burnt and dried out...Jill totally cooked it herself. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

I cooked dinner last night for my headship best friend and he did not take a pic and post it to social media!!  I wonder if it's because I didn't share his chair with him. 

Seriously!  This happens daily in my family and we don't post on social media!  Unbelievably, I cook dinner most nights for a family of 5 out of actual food ingredients, no sister moms or helpers, AND we eat at the table on REAL plates!!  AND *he* cleans it up all on his own!  Why doesn't my headship advertise  this to the world for accolades??  I feel shortchanged.  

• Love 18
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

No Jessa at the shower? And how do Jill & Derick eat while sitting that close together?

Jessa was there. Famy confirmed it when someone asked on her Instagram post yesterday. 

As for Jerick, well, she IS a Stage 5 Clinger. I'm surprised that she went out to dinner without him on Thursday. Since she made that burnt...err.. blackened salmon last night, what happened to the rest of that "burrito" casserole? My guess? It ended up at the TTH and was Friday lunch for the littles.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Where are Jill's utensils in the best friend dinner picture?

Yeah, seriously. If they are going to stage these stupid pictures, they really need to put a tiny bit more effort into them. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Maybe they use the same utensils?  Ok just double barf.  Get off your lazy asses and get a JOB.  I know it has nothing to do with this picture, but I think the same thing every time I see either one of these two grifters.  Carry on.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

You don't think they actually eat Jill's cooking, do you?  

They posted pictures of a 'dinner party' they had in their house in Central America right before they left.  Know what they served?  Pupusas they picked up at a local fast food place and brought home to feed their guests.  Keep those donations rolling in.

1 minute ago, SMama said:

Why is the text now so small?

On your computer, hold down the Ctrl key while you hit the +.  Hit the plus as many times as you need to make it bigger.  This worked for me.  I tried the instructions on this site and couldn't get things to display properly using their advice.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, awaken said:

Seriously!  This happens daily in my family and we don't post on social media!

If it was someone besides Jill, I'd say it was an age thing. 2 of my 20-something nieces got married this last year and both of them post pictures of the dinners they make for the Best Friend/husband all the time. I think they're bragging that a) they have a husband and the other sisters/cousins don't and b) they know how to cook real meals.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, SMama said:

Why is page 438 the same as page 437? No Silicon Valley genius here, and we need them because they are moving to France. Why is the text now so small?

If you go to the bottom of the main forum page, you can select your font size and brightness setting for this site.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Ok. I spy burnt, dried out salmon, a sorry looking roll, and some salad-like stuff in the bowl. What is the 3rd thing on the dishes?

Sweet potato fries.

• Love 1

Thanks to all of you for helping this lost lamb find its flock. Darn there is more love and Christian principles here than I've ever seen from the godly Duggars.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Thanks for showing me where to increase the print size.  Why did change on its own, anyway?

The entire site made some formatting changes that showed up this morning. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, amitville said:

i hate to be a pest but can someone show me how to increase my print size

Scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM of this, or any, page in the Forums section. (Maybe other sections as well, but I haven't read RuPaul's review yet, so I'm not sure about that). At the bottom of the page, you'll see sizing options. I chose medium, and it enlarged the text to what I'm used to. HTH!

7 hours ago, SMama said:

@tabloidlover I think your headship best friend did not post your culinary masterpiece because...man I don't know how to say it. 

Because

Deep breath

Hiding in underground bunker 

You are not godly? 

Off to the prayer closet with hard liquor and beer all by myself.

Head down....  I guess I need more daily devotions with my headship. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Scroll down to the VERY BOTTOM of this, or any, page in the Forums section. (Maybe other sections as well, but I haven't read RuPaul's review yet, so I'm not sure about that). At the bottom of the page, you'll see sizing options. I chose medium, and it enlarged the text to what I'm used to. HTH!

Mucho thanks!!  Much better.

• Love 1
(edited)

That girl in the back behind Anna...she was in the silver dollar city pics too. Possible courtship?

Or maybe, I'm hoping that since Jana doesn't have a husband like everybody else, maybe they let her invite a friend. I'd love to see the poor girl get to do something normal like that!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2

I fear for Jill and her unborn child because no one else in that family of hers will...I hope she doesn't attempt a VBAC home birth with Jessa or Michelle as her midwife.  She looks huge and will suffer horribly.

• Love 3

Is that Jennie in the long prairie skirt (to the right of Josie)? She's suddenly smiling in all the pictures I've seen of her lately... has she had the Kool-Aid forced down her throat, or does she have a secret escape plan in place and can barely contain her glee?

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

thank you

On 6/9/2017 at 2:11 PM, BitterApple said:

Or even some diced red and green Bells to add a little color and flavor. Jana and Jessa did a YouTube video a while back where they made "alfredo sauce" consisting of just butter, cream and parm. No salt, no pepper, no garlic powder. I can't even imagine how bland that shit tasted due to the lack of seasoning. 

I have the strong impression that this is what most of America is eating.

And not just the strapped-for-cash who live in food deserts and can't afford much better anyway. 

An alarming number of people I know have fed me this kind of stuff, both at home and in restaurants. 

On 6/9/2017 at 11:40 PM, McManda said:

Did they go out to eat? Is blackened salmon a thing? Because I'd be sending that salmon back. 

Blackened salmon is a thing. I've seen it on menus several times. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

That girl in the back behind Anna...she was in the silver dollar city pics too. Possible courtship?

Or maybe, I'm hoping that since Jana doesn't have a husband like everybody else, maybe they let her invite a friend. I'd love to see the poor girl get to do something normal like that!

I'm pretty sure that's Jana's bestie, Laura, who has been visiting the compound (or maybe hired as the new tutor?) for a while.

46 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Blackened salmon is a thing--and it is delicious!  But it doesn't look like what appears on Jill's and Derick's plates.  That salmon looks dried and burned!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I'm pretty sure that's Jana's bestie, Laura, who has been visiting the compound (or maybe hired as the new tutor?) for a while.

Nice to see the remaining lust girls will get an education, and Laura will get....well not paid, that's for sure. Maybe an engagement party to a rapist....maybe a cannibal if she's really lucky!

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, JoanArc said:

Nice to see the remaining lust girls will get an education, and Laura will get....well not paid, that's for sure. Maybe an engagement party to a rapist....maybe a cannibal if she's really lucky!

Has Hannibal Lecter converted?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Is that Jennie in the long prairie skirt (to the right of Josie)? She's suddenly smiling in all the pictures I've seen of her lately... has she had the Kool-Aid forced down her throat, or does she have a secret escape plan in place and can barely contain her glee?

Maybe she found Michelle's happy pills?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

I have the strong impression that this is what most of America is eating.

And not just the strapped-for-cash who live in food deserts and can't afford much better anyway. 

An alarming number of people I know have fed me this kind of stuff, both at home and in restaurants. 

Well call me lucky. My Momma was from the south and at least half our meals were some sort of casserole or goulash and I have seen anything like that before.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3

The promos for the new season are about Jill's and Derick's "big surprise" before returning to Central America. We already know she's pregnant and they've been home for a month. And about Jessa giving birth. Henry is what, like 6 months old?

• Love 3

I don't think they announced Jill's pregnancy last season, did they? She comes home as if nobody has seen her, sticks out her 7 month pregnant belly, and says, "Hey y'all! I'm expecting!" 

Surprise!!!!

More likely, they're announcing that they're not going back at all. It's not as if they accomplished anything during their time down there.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

I don't think they announced Jill's pregnancy last season, did they? She comes home as if nobody has seen her, sticks out her 7 month pregnant belly, and says, "Hey y'all! I'm expecting!" 

Surprise!!!!

More likely, they're announcing that they're not going back at all. It's not as if they accomplished anything during their time down there.

"Jessa and Ben expand their young family with an adorable newborn and experience all the joys and challenges that come with raising two small children. Viewers will see Jill and Derick say goodbye to return to Central America, but not before they make a big announcement to baby Israel and the rest of the family."