Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Wanted: Dead or Alive

(edited)

The Rosewood P.D. begins to unravel the Liars' cover-up, which leads them to question Rollins' death altogether. Hanna deals with an inward battle on whether or not to tell the cops the truth, while Ezria struggles with an awkwardness in their relationship. Jenna reveals part of her plot and a new partner she is in cahoots with. Ali learns that the Liars gave her up as Charlotte's killer in order to free Hanna, which does not go over well. Meanwhile, someone is murdered for playing with the wrong team.

Promo:

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
(edited)

The Rosewood P.D. begins to unravel the Liars' cover-up, which leads them to question Rollins' death altogether.

So, despite the fact that they buried Rollins, the PLLs aren't sure that they actually killed him.  How stupid is that ?  But then again no one stays dead on this show.

while Ezria struggles with an awkwardness in their relationship

Teacher proposing to marry his former student, no, that's not awkward at all.

Ali learns that the Liars gave her up as Charlotte's killer in order to free Hanna, which does not go over well.

No one told Alison this, I hope they also told her that they only "kind of" tried to find Hanna during that 24 hour period -- the PLLs wasted a whole lot of time, including you may remember that Aria even had time to bang Ezra.

Meanwhile, someone is murdered for playing with the wrong team.

Once again, since no one ever seems to die on this show, it's all a moot point so why even bother teasing about it.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 3
(edited)

I love (insert sarcasm) how Aria is so dumb and self-absorbed that she's worried about going to jail and robbing him of their HEA instead of the fact that his MISSING girlfriend might be somewhere trying to call out (literally) for help. 

If someone is going to die on this episode please let it be Shower Harvey. please, please

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 4

Please be Shower, please be Shower, please be Shower.

I don't know why they're so worried about their stupid cover-up when whoever they murdered will just come back to life in a minute. Also, if they are freaking out about Rollins coming back from the dead to bust them, isn't that a net gain, since then they never murdered him in the first place?

• Love 3
(edited)

Ezria struggles with an awkwardness in their relationship

When I fist saw this, I read it as " Ezria struggles with the awkwardness of their relationship."  And my immediate response was "Don't we all..."

20 minutes ago, Lii said:

Please be Shower, please be Shower, please be Shower.

It was.....And there was much rejoicing. 

Edited by RachelKM
  • Love 7

I love how Aria's concern is that she can't promise Ezra forever if she might be going to prison for Possession of a Shovel. But not telling him that he got a phone call from Nicole's phone and then deleting it from his call list is totally okay!

How do they know that the body they buried was really Wrollins? Did they pull at his face to make sure it wasn't someone wearing a Wrollins mask? Those amazingly lifelike masks have turned this show into Scooby Doo. Anyone could really be someone else! The only person who they definitely didn't bury that night was Shower wearing a Wrollins mask because she wouldn't have been able to drive or touch anything with her poor delicate hands. Unless she's been faking that injury all along as part of her long con (which would explain how she managed to climb down the secret ladder from her hotel room into the dungeon at Radley). I can't wait until she gets the Jenna treatment: "Bitch can open doors!"

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

How do they know that the body they buried was really Wrollins? Did they pull at his face to make sure it wasn't someone wearing a Wrollins mask? 

They said they thought of everything, but like Hannah said, no one remembers everything.

• Love 1

Hoping Mona clued Caleb in on the sitch and he's the one driving around in a Wrollins mask. (It would be so nice to move past the triangle and be plot relevant again.) Or I'll accept Lucas as option 2, as a nice callback to the days when he was her minion. But Caleb and Mona were always so good and snarky together on their SaveHanna! missions. Miss that.

And that would probably be a decent idea if Noelkahn* weren't simultaneously gaslighting them with calls that freak them out and, when coupled with the police photos, apparently cause them to ramp up the stupid. ((Wo)Man the shovels! Felonious shoveling, ho!) If they ever actually checked that people were dead, this wouldn't be a thing.

I keep hoping that clip is an excerpt from someone's nightmare or flashback, and they aren't stupid enough to revisit the grave. But then they still don't wear gloves seven seasons in, so... 

* or possibly Wren (hope never dies *sigh*), but Noelkahn makes more sense atm as part of TeamJenna...

• Love 3
On 7/24/2016 at 0:57 PM, kitmerlot1213 said:

I know this is a small detail, but at least we now know Hanna graduated college with a degree in fashion--I know I feel better knowing that :):)

So in five years Hannah got a degree in fashion (4 years), got a job for that designer for long enough that it split her and Caleb up, then met Jordan and dated him long enough to be engaged? Didn't Spencer say she gave Hannah "years" to decide if she wanted Caleb back? And how was Caleb able to have  magical night with Spencer while she was still a Junior in college if Hannah had already graduated and started working.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

So in five years Hannah got a degree in fashion (4 years), got a job for that designer for long enough that it split her and Caleb up, then met Jordan and dated him long enough to be engaged? Didn't Spencer say she gave Hannah "years" to decide if she wanted Caleb back? And how was Caleb able to have  magical night with Spencer while she was still a Junior in college if Hannah had already graduated and started working.

I think we're meant to understand that she was getting her degree while working the job that split up her relationship with Caleb.  Which, on the one had, explains why they never got to spend time together. And on the other hand, even discounting finding time for Caleb, is nearly incomprehensible in terms of time management.  I guess it wasn't just THAT NIGHT ALISON DISAPPEARED that fails to follow the rules of time and understood 24 hour clock. 

• Love 3

Is it just me or have TPTB decided to make this show a lot darker (American Horror Story meets Desperate Housewives) to distract us from how little sense the story makes anymore? Would they quit introducing new charcters only to have them killed and then come back to life? I'm a bit tired of seeing it. Half expecting Charles/ Charlotte to jump out and say "Gotcha!" 

• Love 4

I really don't even care anymore about ANYTHING in this show. I'm really lost on all of the plot points going on because I'm pretty sure at times I fall asleep. There are way too many potholes.  

In other news, I can't believe we still had aftermath of the stupidest triangle to ever exist in this show. Also Spencer's "I don't regret trying" obviously she isn't a viewer of this show because most if not all the viewers do regret you two trying.  I can only hope Spencer and Hanna are now awesome again. Also hope they can Beyoncé "boy bye" Caleb.

At least the status quo of Aria being sucky once Ezra is around is back. This feeling resonates and I welcome it, only because I need a familiar feeling when watching this show and of its Aria and Ezra being self absorbed, I'll take it. I am however sad Awesome Aria is gone. Seriously, she didn't even show up after Ali was hurt by maybe Archer? And then we had to be forced to watch another proposal? Ugh. Like we didn't know Aria was going to say yes. 

On an end note to the final scene: Finally. I won't miss her, will anyone?

• Love 4

Shower is dead! 

So Charlotte knew that her "doctor" was a grifter, and was apparently in on the whole thing.  I guess she was also in on his plan to romance Ali and steal her money?  Nice confirmation that CeCe choosing Drake as her alias was an actual plot point and not "oh, she just used Jessica's maiden name".  Oh, now that I think about it, that just creates more of a plot hole - when Jessica finally discovered that Jason's girlfriend CeCe was Charlotte in cognito, and was using the last name Drake, did Jessica ever ask her how the fuck picked that name?  Looks like the writers tried to explain away one inconsistency but introduced another.

Hanna and Spencer get recorded exhuming Wrollins' corpse because of course they did.  These girls need to invest in some fake masks also;  they could have gone as Jenna and Shower.  Except for the aforementioned Shower is DEAD!

Relationship drama, I don't care.  I'm glad Hanna finally told the truth about Jordan, but did she really need to start shilling Ezria?  Stop trying to make Ezria anything but creepy, Show.

Shower Harvey is dead!  Also, the scars on her hand didn't look that debilitating, so I think she was faking it.

Preview images of Jason reminded me of SadPanda doing an intro for one of Nash's videos on Channel Awesome:  "And now, without further ado, here's an aging hipster that look like Jesus."

• Love 6

At least Shower is finally dead.  

Enough with the masks already.  This isn't Mission: Impossible.

On any other police force that cop, Sheehan, that was replaced by A.D. outside of Alison's house would be fired, but in Rosewood he's probably the next Chief of Police.

• Love 2

Ugh. Ezria gets not one proposal but two. Why is this show so into this relationship? It's the worst. Aria is fretting over covering up Rollins' death like she hasn't killed someone in the past and lied to the cops about it. Like, girl, this is a regular thing for you, why would it stop you from getting engaged to your creepy predatory ex-teacher? 

I feel like Spencer and Caleb break up every time they talk lately. I didn’t mind Spaleb but I’m glad it’s “officially" over so we could hopefully put this story behind us.

Also glad Hanna finally came clean about breaking off her engagement. I loved Aria's face when she thought Hanna just threw away a huge diamond ring. And of course they had a conversation about burying Rollins on the steps of the police station. Why not just go inside and ask if they could use one of the interrogation rooms to discuss the "murder" they just covered up? 

Loved Ali walking up on the girls wearing the red jacket but I wish she had held onto her anger a little longer. This is the second time they’ve falsely accused her of murder, she's right to be pissed. She let them off too easily. 

I’m still not sure what we’re supposed to think about Charlotte. Was she better? Did she ever actually care about Alison or was she just using her? Was Archer playing her too? 

How did Mary know Rollins if she didn’t know Charlotte? Did he just approach her after Charlotte’s death and say, “Hey, I was Charlotte’s boyfriend/fake doctor and now I’d like to enlist your help in psychologically tormenting your niece.” 

Shower died in a shower! Well a bathtub that doubled as a shower but still, a fitting end. 

I can’t believe Alison had a face to fake-face conversation with the mask-wearing cop and didn’t realize he looked a little off. When I saw the preview of Alison being attacked last episode, I thought the cop was going to be Noel. Now I’m thinking maybe Lucas. 

Those idiots dug up Rollins grave. Haven't they learned anything from all the times A framed them with shovels and pictures of them standing around graves and what not? 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, SadieT said:

And of course they had a conversation about burying Rollins on the steps of the police station. Why not just go inside and ask if they could use one of the interrogation rooms to discuss the "murder" they just covered up? 

And that followed the body-burying discussion in the coffee shop.  Everyone in town should have overheard them by now.  I wouldn't be surprised if the person taping them was the local cable access station.

8 minutes ago, SadieT said:

Shower died in a shower! Well a bathtub that doubled as a shower but still, a fitting end. 

Oh the irony.  But a very appropriate death for a character absolutely no one cared about.  Smell ya later Shower.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

On any other police force that cop, Sheehan, that was replaced by A.D. outside of Alison's house would be fired, but in Rosewood he's probably the next Chief of Police.

In addition to her lucrative lawsuit against Wilby for malpractice, Ali can also sue the Rosewood PD.  "Whaaa?  That cop we hired from Craigslist who said he had a skin condition that made his face rubbery was actually a psycho?  Oops, our bad."  Looks like the FBI is finally visiting Rosewood next week.  We've already got the corrupt RPD and the incompetent State Police on the scene, so let's add the FBI. 

• Love 5

Is the Jason in the previews the same actor we've seen in the role for the past few years? The beard threw me off and it's been a long time since he's been on the show. Thanks.

Nothing happened in this episode that hasn't happened on this show before, the plot is stagnant, the liars just keep doing the same things over & over. It's all boring. 

Not my area of expertise, but when Mary Drake showed off her scar I was confused, because I thought cesarean births left horizontal scars, not scars from the belly button going down.

My favorite part:

Emily: “That doesn’t mean that Charlotte didn’t love you”

Alison: “Love me? I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend, & I married him.”

• Love 1

All pretty crap again as is the standard.  Not even any fashion high/lowlights, though Aria's top was ugly. 

Discussion of a murder in the coffee shop (at least let 'em sweep for bugs), and re-digging up bodies. Sigh!  I laughed 'cos now I know they carry shovels in their trunks.

I liked:

• Shower being murdered in a shower. Shout out?
  • Thought Ali's attack seemed quite ferocious, and I was a little scared.
  • Worms in the corpse. Do worms like latex?
  • That song was kinda nice.
  • Hanna and Spencer making up.

Disliked:

Everything else, especially the attempted retconbacks and plot hole repair. Caleb and Ezra talking guy-to-guy just seemed so unnatural.  I kept thinking about how Caleb knew of his *other* book and all of those creepy events.

Also tired of mopey Ali. Understandable given the events, but she could be so much cooler if they tried.

• Love 4

I loved that Aria told Ezra the truth. All of them running around lying to their significant others just made them all look stupid and they had regressed not grown. 5 years ago Ezra and Caleb were in on everything. I'm glad Hannah was the one who encouraged Aria to spill too, because Hannah was the one who wanted Caleb in the loop a lot.

Glad Caleb returned to end things. He never should have gotten with Spencer to begin with and that goes 1000x for Spencer going after the guy she knew he BFF had loved and probably still loved.  I don't really have much sympathy for her, she knew what she was getting involved with and she didn't care. 

Glad Hannah's finally telling the truth about the engagement being off. 

Ezra goes to The Radley to get work done? Doesn't he own a coffee shop?

Spencer & Hannah walked right into that trap to be caught digging up the body. There was no need to go back there. Dumb move that AD wanted and was baiting them to do.

• Love 3
(edited)

Jenna's explanation about Archer still makes no sense to me. Charlotte and Archer were already in love so Jenna got him a fake name and passport to get him a job at Welby to help get her released? WTF? If that's true, then how/when/where did Charlotte and Archer meet in the first place? Was she already hooking up with him while she was stalking and torturing the PLLs?

I guess at least now we know that Jenna isn't faking being blind again or she would have seen Emily looking at her laptop.

Whoever directed this episode was trying to be as pretentious as Ezra. Did we really need a ten second shot of a pile of unlit candles while Ezra was answering the door?

General rule of thumb: if you propose and the other person says anything besides, "OMG, YES!!!!" then things are not good.

Another good rule of thumb: if you are going to talk about how you murdered someone, maybe don't discuss it while you're sitting on the steps of the police station. I mean, it's bad enough that they keep saying things like, "We murdered someone!" at the coffee house and around town, but literally on the doorstep of the police station? Come on, you guys!

I was almost expecting Ezra to say that since Aria told him about I Know What You Did Last Summer, he was going to use that tv cliche and say that now they HAD to get married so he could invoke spousal privilege to protect her (which is a load of crap anyway because spousal privilege only covers things that you tell your spouse after you're married).

I get that Hanna is all sad about dumping Jordan and whatever leftover feelings she has for Caleb, but that doesn't mean she needs to plumb the depths of relationship hell and act like Ezra and Aria are a good couple who were meant to be together. Ugh.

On a related note, I was creeped out when Caleb ran into Ezra at the Brew and they were talking about Spencer and Hanna. Dude, I'm watching a former teacher talk about his former students with another former student, and not in a "Hey, did you hear that Jane is in grad school now?" kind of way but in a "Hey, former student, tell me which of my other former students who I previously stalked are you boning now? I'm boning another former student! Yes, the same one I was boning when she was still in high school! Yes, the one who I deliberately hooked up with so I could write my book about her friend who I almost boned but didn't before she disappeared! This isn't inappropriate or creepy at all!"

One thing that feels really unnatural bordering on fake is how protective all the other girls are of Ali now (well, except Aria who is off in her own little world with Ezra). Just a few episodes ago, they were convinced that Ali was the one who murdered Charlotte and now they're hugging her and being totally protective of her. I expect that from Emily, but Spencer?

The most amusing thing in this episode was Aria's fugly animal print sweater.

The short list of awesome things in this episode: Jenna's creepy flute playing is back, Shower is dead, and Mary Drake handed Spencer a tire iron to go outside to defend herself against Elliott (I will not be surprised at all if she was just trying to get Spencer's fingerprints on it so she can frame her for murder at a later date).

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, insubordination said:

• Thought Ali's attack seemed quite ferocious, and I was a little scared.

Disliked:

Everything else, especially the attempted retconbacks and plot hole repair. Caleb and Ezra talking guy-to-guy just seemed so unnatural.  I kept thinking about how Caleb knew of his *other* book and all of those creepy events.

I was surprised Ali's injuries were so minor considering how violent the attack was. He shoved her face into a mirror and all she got was one small cut on her face. But then again, it's Alison who survived being bashed in the head with a rock and buried alive so I imagine she has some sort of super-human healing ability. 

Yeah I don't buy Ezra and Caleb as being on friendly terms either. They may have spent some time together in the past because their girlfriends were friends but I feel like Caleb would still hate Ezra and think he's a creep. 

7 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Jenna's explanation about Archer still makes no sense to me. Charlotte and Archer were already in love so Jenna got him a fake name and passport to get him a job at Welby to help get her released? WTF? If that's true, then how/when/where did Charlotte and Archer meet in the first place? Was she already hooking up with him while she was stalking and torturing the PLLs?

One thing that feels really unnatural bordering on fake is how protective all the other girls are of Ali now (well, except Aria who is off in her own little world with Ezra). Just a few episodes ago, they were convinced that Ali was the one who murdered Charlotte and now they're hugging her and being totally protective of her. I expect that from Emily, but Spencer?

The most amusing thing in this episode was Aria's fugly animal print sweater.

Maybe they met while Charlotte (as CeCe) was on the lam in Paris? He could have been visiting or she could have traveled around Europe. One thing I'm not sure about is if we're supposed to think Archer was playing Charlotte too, or if his feelings were genuine. On one hand, he is a con-artist and he did start pursuing Alison while Charlotte was still alive so that's obviously shady, but then he seemed to be torturing Alison on Charlotte's behalf because he thought Ali murdered her, so I don't know. 

Yeah, the girls are so hot and cold with Alison. One second they're accusing her of murder and basically saying she deserves everything she gets, and then the next they're running to her rescue and coddling her. 

I love that Aria accepted Ezra's proposal in that particular sweater. 

• Love 3

On the one hand, I'm glad that we're finally rid of Shower. On the other hand, I'm 99% sure that this is going to end up being yet another murder that the PLLs are accused of and since we still aren't done dealing with both who killed Charlotte and whether Wrollins  is actually dead or alive, do we really need another murder thrown into the mix? But it is totally cracking me up that it seems like 7A has taken place over the space of a few days and we're already on our third murder in, like, a week and a half.

• Love 4

Back in 6.20, Mary said to Wrollins that he was "the only man my daughter ever loved."  This episode Mary told Ali that she never met Charlotte.  I assume Mary is lying to Ali.  

I did notice that during Mary's "emotional" monologue about Charlotte's birth, she said she never got to hold "him".  I thought that was an odd choice because the writers have been pretty good about referring to Charlotte with female pronouns.

• Love 1

The return of Jenna's creepy flute-playing made this ep for me. That and Shower's much-appreciated-by-me death.

I'm with Electric Boogaloo: the second Mary handed Spencer that tire iron I immediately suspected someone in the near future will be killed with it and it will have Spencer's 'prints all over it. The PLLs never learn. SMH

• Love 6

Thank the gods that our national nightmare is over--Spencer and Caleb are no more.  I appreciate that Spencer was allowed to have some class in the break up scene--she doesn't regret that they tried, but that ultimately, they weren't right for each other.  

And I like that Hanna came clean about the break up with Jordan to both Aria and Spencer--I like seeing the girls supporting each other and actually being the wonderfully caring friends they are.  Caleb's manpain and drama are not worth Spencer and Hanna losing their friendship over.

Which brings me to Allison.  I kind of like that she's finding out that her entire relationship with Rollins and Charlotte were total lies--how many times has Ali lied and manipulated everyone around her?  Her family and friends have been the brunt of her schemes for years and I like that she's continuing to reap the pain that she's sown.  Although, that attack was pretty horrible.  It looks like someone really wants her dead.

Lastly, Sara Harvery is dead but only after she tried to warn Emily about a potential danger-nicely done, show :)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SadieT said:

I was 100% convinced that was a tribute to this board. The shower was running! It counts!

• Love 5

All this crap going on, running over a guy, burying a body and Aria still has time to dedicate to a relationship with her creepy once upon a time teacher. I thought her hesitance in marrying Ezra may have been due to some personal growth on her part. Nah, she was just worried that she said yes, then would get caught and be hauled away in handcuffs and sent to jail for the rest of her life. I'm running out of faith at the possibility of Ezra being a victim of A. Please TPTB, make it happen.

I loved the way they let Spencer handle her break up with Caleb. I felt like that was a huge aha moment for her, a sign of real growth when it comes to her romantic life. She's so put together but had poor judgment when it came to men. I like that Hannah has started confessing the truth about her engagement but I really hope that she doesn't get back together with Caleb. Just let him leave town and write him off the show. I don't like his teenage boy antics.

• Love 2

One of the problems with this show is that you never know if the previously shady character's story which shows them in a sympathetic light but makes no sense based on what we've seen is supposed to be that character lying or if it's another history rewrite/retcon.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, mac123x said:

Hanna and Spencer get recorded exhuming Wrollins' corpse because of course they did.  These girls need to invest in some fake masks also;  they could have gone as Jenna and Shower.  

Now that would have been awesome and showed that the girls really did gain some wisdom after all their trials and tribulations, but of course they remain dense. 

13 hours ago, SadieT said:

I feel like Spencer and Caleb break up every time they talk lately. I didn’t mind Spaleb but I’m glad it’s “officially" over so we could hopefully put this story behind us.

At this point their conversations do all feel the same. I liked them in the beginning but then Caleb became such a douche and now I'd like to see Spencer move on to someone better. Caleb can go back to Ravenswood any time now.

Incidentally, I was so bored with this episode I tuned out many times only to realize at the end that it must have all taken place in one day as Aria was still wearing that hideous top in the closing scene as she was in the opening. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, mac123x said:

Hanna and Spencer get recorded exhuming Wrollins' corpse because of course they did.  These girls need to invest in some fake masks also;  they could have gone as Jenna and Shower.  

Thanks for the good laugh, Mac - I cannot get that picture out of my head and I still crackle like a demented A.

Shower's death scene was an homage to something, but I can't remember what.  It looked vaguely like The Death of Marat.

I'm actually more interested in Shower's story now that she's dead.  She told Emily, "We're trying to find --" then Jenna cut her off.  What are they trying to find, Charlotte's killer?  Charlotte's secret stash of gold?  [Plinkett voice] Corrective surgery for this woman's face [/Plinkett voice]?

• Love 1

A lot of good things happened in this episode.

Shower died. Aweome sauce. 

Glad to see the breakup scene. It felt like a positive turn for all characters. (With the Spencer/Hannah discussion afterwords..) Spencer and Caleb got to act like the awesome adults they are. Admit their mistakes and move on. I hope we get a return of their friendship though. That was one of my favorite things about this show. 

Speaking of Caleb..even in a friendly conversation, Tyler always plays it like he has disdain for Ezra. It's a beautiful thing. 

of course Hannah and Spencer were caught. 

New Cop is good at his job? New cop is probably the bad guy..

9 hours ago, SadieT said:

Maybe they met while Charlotte (as CeCe) was on the lam in Paris? He could have been visiting or she could have traveled around Europe.

I have no problem with that theory, but we shouldn't have to guess, there should be some logical explanation by now.

I know everyone is happy that Shower is dead, but is she really dead, or just PLL "dead" like Ali?

So...AD/A/Whoever undressed Shower Harvey before putting her in the bathtub? She was not wearing clothes in that final scene. PLL definitely is getting darker this season.

What a boring episode. Jenna being friends with Charlotte and helping not-Rowlins get a job at not-Radley must be one of the clumsiest retcons in the history of television. Why did the bad guy with the bad mask who might or might not be A.D. tipped off Hanna and Spencer before attacking Alison? It's not like he is a vampire who needs explicit invitation to enter her house.

Exactly how stupid are Hanna and Spencer? Alison too, because she of all people should have made absolutely sure Rowlins was dead before burying him because of her (hilariously implausible) personal experience in that area.

Alison's reaction to the "revelation" that her friends had sold her out was even less dramatic that I expected.

I only liked Sara a little in season 6A, after that she was totally useless but the number of murders in Rosewood is beyond ridiculous.

Edited by Jack Shaftoe
  • Love 2

The retcon really is getting confusing. If Charlottle knew of Archers plan to become a doctor and Trick Ali, did she know of how him trying to romance her and steal her money? Or was she not aware of that? Did she just think Archer was going to pretend to be someone be her doctor and then they would escape somewhere else?  If she knew of the romancing Ali parts then the flashback scene where Charlottle is freaking out about finding it out from Ali that they are together doesn't really make sense, unless Charlottle wasn't aware of that part of the plan. So it's a guessing game and it's the show wanting to have their cake and eat it too-Charlottle is still a little evil but not all the way evil. 

Shower is finally dead in the...shower! It MUST be a shout out! Its too much of a coincidence to be anything else! I laughed out loud, that made the entire episode to me. 

Finally, we saw an actual, real break up that worked for the characters. Spencer/Caleb have long since stopped being interesting to me, and I am glad that at least that sub plot has finally ended. 

The girls needs to invest in some of those magical, and yet still fake looking masks that the bad guys have lying around. Running back to dig up the body again? Come on guys! This is not your first time doing something like this, you should all be experts at this kind of stuff! Learn to LIE better, Liars!

Ezra and Aria continue to be both gross and boring. Why oh WHY did they decide to make THIS the big romance that manages to survive the time jump? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I know everyone is happy that Shower is dead, but is she really dead, or just PLL "dead" like Ali?

It'll turn out to be a medical cadaver with a Shower Harvey latex face mask.  Given how utterly incompetent the RPD is, they'll probably identify her by her (not very) burnt hands and call it a day. 

2 hours ago, Aileen said:

So...AD/A/Whoever undressed Shower Harvey before putting her in the bathtub? She was not wearing clothes in that final scene. PLL definitely is getting darker this season.

Shower was hurriedly packing (with her formerly non-functional hands) and running out of the room.  She pulled a Shocked Face when she opened the door.  She did not look happy to see whoever was there, though it's hard to tell with her affect-free acting.  Next we see her, she's naked in the bath and dead.  So I can think of a couple of scenarios:

1.  Her shocked face upon opening the door was actually a "happy to see you" shock.  Whoever it was came in, they sat down and chit-chatted, then maybe had sex.  Shower took a shower afterwards, and someone (possibly her visitor, possibly someone else) killed her.  Could have been one of her old posse (Claire?), making her murder a callback to Maya, whose death was unrelated to A.

2.  Her shocked face was alarm, and her killer strong armed her into the hotel room, killed her, then posed her in the tub.  The room didn't look like there had been much of a struggle, so maybe her assailant chloroformed her first. 

Hopefully we'll get some further information, like cause of death (beyond the RPD's usual standard "cause of death - she died").

• Love 4