Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I don’t expect them to have any more than the two they already have! No way will they have 3 or 4.

You don’t think they’ll try once for a boy? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I doubt he does any housework 

Of course not. 

1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

Nah. Two and done for them, IMHO.

If that is the case or even if it is one more, it is a heck of a lot easier on Jinger than her mother or others. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Of course not. 

If that is the case or even if it is one more, it is a heck of a lot easier on Jinger than her mother or others. 

I just don't think Jerm can handle it if a son of his outshone him. Shades of JB. Just a feeling.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Westiepeach said:

I just don't think Jerm can handle it if a son of his outshone him. Shades of JB. Just a feeling.

I don't know, I think he would be thrilled to have a "son of his loins". I just don't think he is willing to have baby after baby and eat canned BBQ tuna to try to achieve that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

Nah. Two and done for them, IMHO.

Then who is he going to leave his vast fortune and dedicated followers to? You know it’s against his principals to leave it all to a mere woman. He needs a headship Jr 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Zella said:

I'm not actually a neat freak. I have a healthy amount of clutter in my home. But I think having literal piles of shit in your home that you collect and not recognizing that that is weird and gross takes you out of the realm of relatablely messy and into the world of irredeemably disgusting. 

It is disgusting! But I’d still rather someone show a lived in home than one that looks staged. 

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

A literal slob or a fake snob? I'll take neither for $1000.

What's the saying...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

I wish both of them would simply stay silent on SM. 

• Love 5

Prior to leaving on vacation and whenever I am having guests over I clean my house beyond thoroughly. Every other day of the year, my house runs from very messy and slightly dirty to lived in. Of the photos I have posted on SM, they either show a clean and picked up house, or they're cropped so you can't see the mess. They are just parts of my life I don't intentionally share with others, but it doesn't make me fake or smug.

I'm not saying the Vuolos are authentic on SM, but I don't think Jessa is either. I don't even think Jill is. But either way, authentic, fake or somewhere in between, I can do without seeing anyone's disgusting dirtiness.

But truly, no famous person can win on SM, including the quasi famous Duggars. SM opens everyone up to judgement, are only blips in time and SM evokes all kinds of intentional and unintentional feelings in the followers. IMO, SM is like a self-controlled tabloid with posters trying to sell whatever narrative it is they're selling.

• Love 17
17 hours ago, SMama said:

I doubt J&J will have more than 3-4 kids. The grift is not as good with a litter of kids.

Not to mention, imagine how long it would take Jeremy to wrangle a half-dozen kids so he can photograph them for social media with only the backs of their heads showing.

• LOL 23
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Then who is he going to leave his vast fortune and dedicated followers to? You know it’s against his principals to leave it all to a mere woman. He needs a headship Jr 

Headship JR is going to have a non existing hairline… bald for life and SUPER smug

• LOL 4
41 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I think it looks cute on her.

The page skipped on me when I first saw it. I had a The Dark Side Of The Moon flash for a moment. 🤣

Not gonna lie, her wearing a Dark Side of the Moon shirt would probably qualify as the most interesting thing she ever did to me. LOL

• Love 20
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I think it looks cute on her.

The page skipped on me when I first saw it. I had a The Dark Side Of The Moon flash for a moment. 🤣

I flashed between Floyd and the cult Heaven's Gate. Both thoughts stopped me in my tracks.

• LOL 10
On 2/18/2022 at 4:02 PM, iwantcookies said:

E1C55378-F8BE-4875-B6D4-936E2CD46569.jpeg

1C9DBB56-C58E-460A-A6B9-D7481809C282.jpeg

EABD0357-D39A-4114-9F78-D5CDFEED4548.jpeg

🥱🙄🤑

Jinger’s face is so thin that her teeth look too big for her mouth.  I wonder if she’s secretly miserable and that’s the reason for the weight loss?  When I’m struggling mentally, it’s very difficult for me to eat.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

Jinger’s face is so thin that her teeth look too big for her mouth.  I wonder if she’s secretly miserable and that’s the reason for the weight loss?  When I’m struggling mentally, it’s very difficult for me to eat.

That might be true if she hadn’t already had an eating disorder many years before her marriage. It’s just never left, IMHO. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, MaryAnneSpier said:

Jeremy was supposed to be a speaker on a Christian cruise. I think it was supposed to be in January 2021. Did that ever happen? I don't recall Jeremy posting anything about it during or after. 

I think it was canceled due to Covid. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, BetyBee said:

Looks like a bunch of people studying. All except for the guy goofing off and taking dumb pictures.

Fascinating, isn’t it? I wonder how many of those guys also felt the need to share this with millions of strangers? I’m going to guess zero.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Fascinating, isn’t it? I wonder how many of those guys also felt the need to share this with millions of strangers? I’m going to guess zero.

Yet Jeremy not only is doing a Bible study with youngins, he's letting Jinger's followers know he is. All good for Mac Daddy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Meanwhile Hope We Hold still has no posts since November 2021 on Instagram. The website still has their book club advertisement from June 2021. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hope & Stead has bitten the dust, it seems.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Yes. Jer's post mocked Jinger for being afraid of heights as they were on a ski lift.

Asshole.

More expensive hobbies. I had to give up skiing years ago because of the cost. I guess they don’t have to worry about that! 🤮

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It’s still a pre-order. The date of release is August 23, 2022.

So its 6 months out. One might think they would not wait much longer to start promoting it. Oh wait, its the Vuolos, they'll wait until August 1st.

• LOL 9
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

So its 6 months out. One might think they would not wait much longer to start promoting it. Oh wait, its the Vuolos, they'll wait until August 1st.

Silly. They’ll start the week before! They are The Volos, after all! They are famous!

• LOL 9