Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I want to know if Nicole has any girlfriends, and if she does, do they tolerate this behavior or is she like a complete 180 back home?

She does a lot of good friends.

What's Nicole to do, keep the people like Michelle and Natalie who are going after her just because they are girls? Should she crawl up and sleep in bed for a week not talking game to anyone?  It's funny how people forget how badly Michelle treated the other girls, throwing out Bridgette's food and DR even asking questions on her bullying behavior. Yet Nicole's a woman hater because why? Because she wanted Michelle and Natalie gone and instead is staying in an alliance with guys? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Now, Corey has the most POV wins and is 2nd in total competition wins behind Victor.

Maybe this will make Corey/Nicorey turn against Vic and/or vice versa. I know Paulie was very conscious of who was leading in comp wins and was salty about Vic touting himself as the #1 comp winner. It would be funny if Corey's win made Paul (the only member of the Paul-Vic alliance whose thoughts matter) rethink keeping Nicorey over Jatalie since Jatalie are worse at comps.

• Love 1

I not just signaling out Nicole, all the girls this season are guilty of it, especially Nicole/Michelle/Nat. However, we've had two seasons of this behavior from Nicole. So, it's not a one time thing for her. 

Paul might be the one to break the final 4 and get Corey/Nic out.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She does a lot of good friends.

What's Nicole to do, keep the people like Michelle and Natalie who are going after her just because they are girls? Should she crawl up and sleep in bed for a week not talking game to anyone?  It's funny how people forget how badly Michelle treated the other girls, throwing out Bridgette's food and DR even asking questions on her bullying behavior. Yet Nicole's a woman hater because why? Because she wanted Michelle and Natalie gone and instead is staying in an alliance with guys? 

I don't know if she's a woman hater, but hasn't she explicitly stated that she wants to be the last girl standing? I can't remember where I might have read it, but something in my brain is signaling me to tell me that she has said this a couple of times before. She doesn't seem comfortable with girls, for the most part (at least her fellow houseguests). She tried with Day because they were both vets, but Nicole seemed happy to find any excuse to get rid of her. She has also said that Bridgette is "scarrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and her friendship with Zak consisted of talking about their showmances in every conversation they had. 

I personally dislike her for not being a woman hater (I don't think she is, although I don't like the fact that she wants to be last woman standing) but because she plays the victim card harder than anyone else in that house. She pretends she's innocent and does nothing, but she sits and shit talks people a lot of the time (when she's not boning Corey); Natalie has done the victim card many times too, but something about Nicole doing it bugs me. It's probably because she's done this in two seasons now. Plus, she complains a lot about Natalie being in a showmance and doing nothing, while she's been lounging around with Corey as if it's summer camp (she's even complained that this season is SOOOOOOOOOO HARRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD because she actually has had to play the game the last few weeks since Paulie became a target). 

And....this turned into a Fuck You, Nicole post. Ooops. I meant to just answer your question, not to shit on Nicole again. 

ETA: OH, also, while I just typed this, Nicole just said she'd rather a guy took her out than Natalie. So I'd say that kind of adds on to the sexist aspect of Nicole. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Seems like it was inspired by the new show ( remake) MacGyver. That was printed on their pizza boxes.

grumble grumble grumble There is only one MacGyver and he has a mullet, not this pretty boy long hair falling in his eyes and his name is Richard Dean Anderson and kids these days grumble grumble grumble get off my lawn.

Oh, and fuck you, Corey.

• Love 20

Really disappointed in Victor. He jumped in the Nat bashing with the other ugly fuckers in his alliance. 

Please let her win AFP just to see the look on Nicole's stupid face. 

22 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Now, Corey has the most POV wins and is 2nd in total competition wins behind Victor.

Borey is the winner this season deserves. 

• Love 7

Natalie plays the victim act more than anyone, she also plays the this guy harassed me or made me feel uncomfortable card when it suits her.

She's playing the victim right now whining about how she only put up Paul and Victor on her HOH because to protect Nicole and Corey. That's giving Nicole and Corey A LOT of credit. If they manipulated not only her but also Michelle so much that they did Nicole's bidding on 2 people's HOH then that's playing the game. That's game winning moves. 

Natalie got so mad when Paul said that James ran her HOH, saying how James didn't do it and it was all her decision making. Now suddenly it's all Nicole?

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

But really, if you're gonna bring anyone back, bring back my girl Victoria. Bonus points if the comp involves a crow somehow.

Ok, this broke me for the night.  :D

4 hours ago, J.D. said:

Oh God, yes!  I completely forgot about Paulie being on the jury.  He will most definitely be bitter.

Paulie is a bitter human being.  To expect him NOT to be a bitter Juror would be contradictory.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

"Cooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepMEEEEEEEEP-uuuuuuhhh!"

"Oh my gosh, Nicole! I'm kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

"meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepMEEEPMEEEPmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeep!!"

"It was a joooooooooke!!"

"MEEPMEEPmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepCooooooooooreeeeeeey!meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeep!"

She can always bludgeon his ears into submission...

Vowel abuse is a horrible, horrible thing.

3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I don't blame Victor one bit for his nominations.

I just watched Natalie tell James everything she told Paul and Victor. I feel better about that situation now. I am very surprised James did not say anything about the wrong horse comment.

Even odds it was probably James's line.

51 minutes ago, TimWil said:

When did Natalie become the target? Isn't it James?

James is Victor's target - Victor, who is HoH and therefore doesn't have a vote.

Nicole and Corey might quite possibly have different views on the subject.  :)

44 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

But a truly HONORABLE man would pay the child support necessary to raise someone he conceived.

James did; $13K of his $25K AFP prize went to catching up the arrears on his child support, and he's been current ever since.

Surprise, surprise, Paul wants to blindside James/Natalie and make it seem like James is going.

Production, would you do us a favour and interfere now? Please? Remember that time last night when it wasn't midnight and Corey licked Natalie's spoon that she was cooking with while he was a Have Not? Can you punish him now? Eliminate his vote and convince Paul to get rid of James?

That would be swell. I'll be damned if Natalie goes before James, but it looks like it's happening. 

• Love 6

I honestly can't even listen to them.  There is absolutely no need for constantly trashing Natalie and her character.  None.  Nicole just giggling at every single slam toward Natalie.  UGH.

Paul: Natalie won't even hug James when she leaves. Because that's the kind of person she is.

Disgusting people, and Victor is so much worse around them.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I honestly can't even listen to them.  There is absolutely no need for constantly trashing Natalie and her character.  None.  Nicole just giggling at every single slam toward Natalie.  UGH.

Nicole was laughing her head off about Paulie's "fake as those things on your chest" comments to Natalie - until James told Nicole it wasn't funny.  You expect the Nicoleopard to change her spots now?

Disgusting people, and Victor is so much worse around them.

Victor reflects the personalities around him; remember how Vic was around Jozea?  <shudder>

• Love 4

Ok, I know that there are issues with Natalie, but I haven't seen her once trash someone this hard like Nicole/Corey/Paul/Victor are doing. Natalie talks about people, but not in this way. She's kept it game related, while these awful people are putting a personal spin on it. 

I'm only reading the Twitter updates and I'm getting enraged. 

Also, I do feel bad for Victor because he can't get his target out and he's the type to join in on this talk, but I do think that he's the better of the four there. He has to be disappointed that he's not getting James out and he has to watch Natalie go. 

• Love 4

Nicole "the superfan" saying that everyone gets to play in the final 4 HOH. Corey adds how it would be "so unfair" otherwise. Paul saying they wouldn't only give you one chance to save yourself at final 4 so everyone gets to play he "knows it"

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole "the superfan" saying that everyone gets to play in the final 4 HOH. Corey adds how it would be "so unfair" otherwise. Paul saying they wouldn't only give you one chance to save yourself at final 4 so everyone gets to play he "knows it"

She asked earlier if Atlanta was in Georgia. 

Where do they find these idiots?

• Love 7

Vic does bring some trash talk, but it's like he joins the group. He is the only one of the four, that is trying not to make it personal. He has every right or want James out. James took him out and he is afraid that it could happen again.

The times when I truly hated Natalie was when she was bashing Z to the point where I remember when she would talk about Z past ex/abuse/father issues. That was completely below the belt ( and a james should have never ran his mouth to anyone. Z told him in confidence and trusted James with that). Her obsession with Z was crazy, and I'm glad she stopped it.  Everyone has talked mad shit about people behind their backs, I think why some people hate Natalie is because she kept insisting that she never did it and that is infuriating.

But, that does not condone what Nicorey/Paul are doing. You already won this week, take the win, and prepare for next HOH. This whole shitting someone out is not cute.

• Love 8
On September 2, 2016 at 6:53 PM, SiobhanJW said:

From what I remember from last season is that the mother of his child and his child live in South Carolina. I believe it was a one night stand and she got pregnant, he was called when she was about 9 months pregnant and told about the baby. I think he was already in Texas at the time. 

In James's first season, he said he had no idea the woman was carrying his child.  I don't know if she withheld the info, or was unsure of the father.  Luckily, a friend saw the baby and told James he had a daughter.  Which implies if James was a white guy, he wouldn't know he had a child.

8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

James' vote sent Vic out.  Natalie and Michelle wanted to keep him, and stay working with Victor.

However, the DR played a part as well, encouraging both Natalie and James to stick with Nicorey.  Additionally, Nicole's lie about Paul was the biggest influence on Nat's nominations, and she finally admitted she lied (to Corey) about that.  Sucks that the feeds were on black out when the only important lie of the game was happening.

Natalie really got screwed several ways.  The jury buy back, James throwing HOH, James insisting they keep Corey, James insisting they not speak to Nicole because Nicole WAS voting out Paul, James and his pre-game deals with Paulie and Nicole, the DR trying to keep Nicorey in the game, and the stupid care package which prevented Michelle from even playing in the HOH.

Virgins and Vets should NEVER BE IN THE SAME SEASON~I am so sick of it, they naturally defer to the experienced players, and we don't get to see them find their own way through the game.

What was Nicole's lie about Paul?  Does he know about it?

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

She asked earlier if Atlanta was in Georgia. 

Where do they find these idiots?

I thought Paul was a pretty smart guy.  Then he said he thought the Loch Ness Monster was in the US. Even Michelle knew it was in Scotland or Ireland.  Do they act this dumb to not intimidate people.  Or more likely, they cast unusually stupid people. 

• Love 2

Nicole and Corey congratulating themselves for keeping James because he'll stay with them.

These guys are fucking vile. All 4 planning their "epic" mean goodbye messages to Natalie. "Say something about her armpit hair!" "Mention she's the worst player of the season" "We need her to cry onstage"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole knows how F4 HOH is played. She would rather Paul win F5 HOH and then she has to compete against Corey & Vic in the F4 HOH which is usually Before & After. She knows Paul could potentially beat her in that. 

If not Paul then for sure Corey cuz then they can evict Paul and she would be playing James & Vic in F4 HOH. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Paul again saying "can you (nicole/corey) please go tell James/Natalie that you're voting differently so they both have to beg me for a vote?" He won't drop this

Paul is a dick. 

An amusing dick at times, at least, but a dick, nonetheless.

• Love 18

I detest the Final Four. I was rooting for James & Natalie, but I know that's a pipe dream now. My dream scenario is for Corey to win, thank Nicole at the after party for all the sex and then dump her. Does she think Big Brother is "Love Connection"??? Geesh, can't the girl get a date on the outside of the house?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Any chance Nicole is playing a disinformation game with the newbies?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

A really honorable man wouldn't be involved in a one-night stand, and if for some reason, he decided he wasn't THAT honorable, he would use some type of protection. 

But a truly HONORABLE man would pay the child support necessary to raise someone he conceived.

Tbh, I have zero issues with one-night stands IF both parties are safe about it and clear about the intentions. 

• Love 9

Nat really schooled James around 2:40 this morning.  It's worth listening to.  He should listen to her, but he's too big a pussy and has already crawled back up Nicorey's ass.

She asked if he threw the VETO, she asked if he had a final two with one of them, she told him that if he went to the end with them she's never speak to him again.  She took that last part back, but if you listen to the whole thing it's pretty good.

What might have been if only she had dumped this loser two weeks ago.  I hope she plays again and he is no where near her game to fuck it up.

James pretty much storms off to go to the DR. "sleep well."

Both couples appear to be not getting along so well tonight. Hmmmm.

In truth, James is just pissed because he wants his pregame deal with Nicole (payola) to last, and he just flat out lied to her about not having a finale two (with Nicole) and he knows damn well she'll find out about it after the game is over.

No sex for Nicorey tonight either, and they are facing away from each other.  Trouble in all the relationships tonight.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

No sex for Nicorey tonight either, and they are facing away from each other.  Trouble in all the relationships tonight.

That's the world all over - except in BB, a night on the couch isn't even an option.  ;)

"Nicole says during BB17 she was texting Robyn Kass about Clelli & Lizstin going far as showmances & thinking it was crazy"

Well I guess that explains why Nicole was brought back, Paulie wasn't the only one who was friendly with casting

"Nicole: I will be PISSED if she (Natalie) is the one that takes me out. Pissed. Paul: Why? Nicole: because  I would rather a guy "

Good morning and, FUCK YOU NICOLE!!

• Love 13

i suffered through that nicorey bullshit and basically it was about nicole making fun of corey's intelligence in the DR and her regretting it and her asking if it bothers him and him finally saying if it makes you feel so bad why don't you go in the DR and change it.

she also said she's been saying it all season long, which she has, she then tried to goad him into admitting he also shit talked her in the dr which he denied he did and then she turned to the "it sucks that they make you say those types of things in there".

From Sucks.  This is what happened with Nicorey while I was watching the much more interesting Jatalie.

Just watching BBAD now. I hate Nicole being all mean girl. Her & the guys are feeling might him now. Why wouldn't they? They are in the drivers seat. I wonder if Corey has been throwing comps all along? He is now all of the sudden winning everything. I couldn't stomach him winning. Ugh! I just want Natalie to win HOH to make the other 4 sweat if out. Especially, Nicole!

Just watched more BBAD: It looks like Natalie is going home. Bummer! 

Edited by ByaNose
2 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

Tbh, I have zero issues with one-night stands IF both parties are safe about it and clear about the intentions. 

This.  Seriously.  Birth control isn't that hard and a child's entire, quality of life is at stake.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

ETA: OH, also, while I just typed this, Nicole just said she'd rather a guy took her out than Natalie. So I'd say that kind of adds on to the sexist aspect of Nicole. 

I am sure she'll get her wish.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lamima said:

I am sure she'll get her wish.

Have Nicole & Corey discussed their Final 3? Has Corey told the guys he wants to got to the end with them? I'm just wondering where Nicole gets dumped in this game.

17 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I think Vic and Paul will go to F3 and take Corey...he's the goat.

Last night they were talking about when to cut Corey because he can win comps and will be a threat at the end,  so I don't think they'll take him.

I honestly think they would have taken Natalie if she were still around

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 4

Watched BBAD last night.  Oh my, I knew Paul could be unpleasant, but I never realized what a coarse, ugly, foul-mouthed piece of trash he is.  He may have played the most strategic game, but he'd never be my choice for winner.  The other three leave a lot to be desired.  Nicorey - meh.  But I'd hate to give the money to people who've "cuddled" away most of the game.  Victor - pretty, and most of the time nice enough, unless he up to his butt in trash. But IMO he's not done anything strategically worth winning the game.  He's got a social backbone of day old pasta and has gotten as far as he has by following the leaders.  He has returned from eviction a couple of times --  LOL - teflon Vic -- and I'd give points for that. But generally speaking......no, not Vic.

BTW - haven't seem Paulo since the great kidnap caper.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Why is Natalie questioning whether or not James is or would align with Nicory if she left this week. Shouldn't that be apparent to her by now? She should have realized before this week that turning on PV in favor of Nicory only benefitted James. He is reaping the rewards this week.

It is nice to see James playing as deceitful a game as those he seemingly disliked last season. Namely Chelli and Becky. They weren't as close, (thus owed him loyalty) as he's become to Natalie and he's straight up lying to her face. Congratulations Natalie, you picked a real winner to attach to

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

Last night they were talking about when to cut Corey because he can win comps and will be a threat at the end,  so I don't think they'll take him.

These people are so dumb. The folks in the jury house think Corey is a dumb dud floater and likely not worth winning BB. Nicole could get the votes as they think of her as more of a player...I'd assume. Natalie would be the easiest to beat but maybe they are thinking she'd get votes for being a sweetheart. I admit that I don't watch the feeds and am only going off what I see in the edits.

Edited by Lamima
11 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why is Natalie questioning whether or not James is or would align with Nicory if she left this week. Shouldn't that be apparent to her by now? She should have realized before this week that turning on PV in favor of Nicory only benefitted James. He is reaping the rewards this week.

It is nice to see James playing as deceitful a game as those he seemingly disliked last season. Namely Chelli and Becky. They weren't as close, (thus owed him loyalty) as he's become to Natalie and he's straight up lying to her face. Congratulations Natalie, you picked a real winner to attach to

James seems genuinely hurt with what Natalie said. Of course, deep down inside I think Natalie was using James. Actually, I think all showmances use each other. It's a way to get further in the game. Natalie is pretty smart to realize that she is the bigger threat to go home. I wish she would just tell the "Final 4" that she knows she is going home so they aren't all high and mighty about it. It's going to another loooooooooong week in the BB house. The four of them in the HOH trashing talking Natalie and James. And, the James & Natalie will be talking back and forth about who is going home. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, brdwygurl said:

Yep. They would have. And that's why her putting them up was one of the biggest mistakes in BB history IMO. Not as bad as Matt wasting his Diamond PoV on Kathy when he should have used it on Enzo but close...

• Love 1