Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

I had no idea the feed watchers could watch the crew change the set, etc.  I always assumed there was fish if anyone but house guests were on screen.

You're right - it was an accidental leak. It happens, but rarely.

What's really exciting is a Diary Room leak (even though you usually just hear "Good morning" or "How are you doing?" before it cuts), but those don't seem to happen anymore.

Earlier Natalie was in a world of hurt.  I've been in-and-out of the feeds and haven't seen her in awhile.  Did they ever get her something for the pain?  Medicine?  Heating pad?  Chiropractor?  

10 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Earlier Natalie was in a world of hurt.  I've been in-and-out of the feeds and haven't seen her in awhile.  Did they ever get her something for the pain?  Medicine?  Heating pad?  Chiropractor?  

I know she's still in pain and they won't give her muscle relaxants (I guess the medic advised against it for whatever reason, as the fish came on while Nat was discussing it), but she's been taking Advil, and James has been massaging her and putting on Icy Hot. I do think she was also using a heating pad earlier. Other than that, that's all I think is being done. She's still in pain, now also being on her period, so she is not a happy camper this week. 

So, are we getting into the beginning of the lull of the season now? Everyone but Paulie/Vic are in bed. Usually, at this time, a few people are mulling around. Vic was complaining about how people just eat and sleep around here a little while ago. I guess, since they all know Paulie's going, the feeds are going to be quite boring without much game talk. 

At this point, Paulie might as well bake a pie! 

• Love 2

Before I turned the feeds off, 2+ hours ago everyone was sleeping and Victor was in the kitchen cleaning, including dishes left on the counter eating space, that no one bothered to clear.  

Victor is well read and very bright.  This shows in conversations all the time.   I like him.  

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know she's still in pain and they won't give her muscle relaxants (I guess the medic advised against it for whatever reason, as the fish came on while Nat was discussing it), but she's been taking Advil, and James has been massaging her and putting on Icy Hot. I do think she was also using a heating pad earlier. Other than that, that's all I think is being done. She's still in pain, now also being on her period, so she is not a happy camper this week. 

I watched the flashback of Paul's Red Alert where James put the melon and boots in his bed and while he was doing that Natalie was moaning in some serious pain in the other bed.  I've heard her complain a little bit yesterday in the bathroom, but during this flashback I was surprised BB didn't intervene.   She sounded so much worse.  It made me cringe.  I'm not sure if hers is a muscular pain or a disc but I had a compressed disc several years ago and it was the 2nd most excruciating thing I'd ever felt.  Physical therapy and Vicodin helped a little, but after a couple hours the pain came back.  Still, that couple of hours allowed me to catch my breath.  I really feel for Nat right now.  If all she has is Advil, she must be suffering an awful lot.  I hope they don't make her leave the game.  They should at least let her sit out the next comp like they did Jocasta.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Before I turned the feeds off, 2+ hours ago everyone was sleeping and Victor was in the kitchen cleaning, including dishes left on the counter eating space, that no one bothered to clear.  

Victor is well read and very bright.  This shows in conversations all the time.   I like him.  

You may get a kick out of this pre-season picture of Victor.  He actually looks like the finance major he is there.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I watched the flashback of Paul's Red Alert where James put the melon and boots in his bed and while he was doing that Natalie was moaning in some serious pain in the other bed.  I've heard her complain a little bit yesterday in the bathroom, but during this flashback I was surprised BB didn't intervene.   She sounded so much worse.  It made me cringe.  I'm not sure if hers is a muscular pain or a disc but I had a compressed disc several years ago and it was the 2nd most excruciating thing I'd ever felt.  Physical therapy and Vicodin helped a little, but after a couple hours the pain came back.  Still, that couple of hours allowed me to catch my breath.  I really feel for Nat right now.  If all she has is Advil, she must be suffering an awful lot.  I hope they don't make her leave the game.  They should at least let her sit out the next comp like they did Jocasta.  

Since it's a physical comp, I feel like they might let her sit it out. There's no way they should risk her health over a competition, which will suck for her, but it might give the HOH a little lenience and not nominate her because she can't compete. Natalie even said that she didn't think she could do the HOH comp on Thursday because she's in so much pain. Honestly, she should not be doing the endurance comp this Thursday. She should be sitting out, but I'm also not a medical professional, so I don't know. And I think, with these batch of houseguests (Corey excluded), they would do the fair thing in not nominating her outright. But that's just a moral thing with me. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, J.D. said:

It bothers me how inconsistently they provide medical care. Last summer Steve seemed to suffer a long time with his teeth, and they tried to get John to give an impression of what was wrong.  And Victoria had her issues with the ridiculous extensions.  But then I remember feeds watchers talking about a HG stumbling around high on pain meds.   If Natalie was moaning in pain, something significant was happening.  Cheerleaders tend to be hardy. 

• Love 4

I'm watching last night's BBAD, and you know the late-season Stockholm Syndrome is starting to set in when Paul in his cut-off-sleeve and sunglasses Secret Service outfit is looking somewhat hot.

Great googly moogly... someone take me out back and put me out of my misery...

• Love 11

Hello everyone. 1st time ever posting on anything ever. Back ground information. I am a 56 year old married man. Have seen every big brother.Been watching live feeds for years. Follow this site and Jokers. Yes I am a Big Brother addict. I am a huge Natalie AND James fan. That is why I am posting for the 1st time. It seems like Paul and Victor and Natalie are everyone's favorite here. I am wondering why James is not. I am asking for your reasons why. I am just trying to make sense of why you all seem to feel that way. I will give my opinion of everyone left on another post because it would make this to long. Be patient with me as I don't even know if this is going to work

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Hello everyone. 1st time ever posting on anything ever. Back ground information. I am a 56 year old married man. Have seen every big brother.Been watching live feeds for years. Follow this site and Jokers. Yes I am a Big Brother addict. I am a huge Natalie AND James fan. That is why I am posting for the 1st time. It seems like Paul and Victor and Natalie are everyone's favorite here. I am wondering why James is not. I am asking for your reasons why. I am just trying to make sense of why you all seem to feel that way. I will give my opinion of everyone left on another post because it would make this to long. Be patient with me as I don't even know if this is going to work

James is sort of a one trick pony. He hasn't changed his game from his first season. He played practical jokes and was friendly his first time. He won fan favorite and that's what he's basically aiming for this time. I don't think he knows that Natalie has over shadowed him in the fan favorite field. He's perfectly harmless but his game is non existent. IMO!!! Welcome aboard!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 10

I like James, I have no real issues with him. He's just frustrating because he's so passive. I want him to play more, and do a whole lot less of worrying about if America likes him. Him trashing the kitchen, without even really looking for the Veto, because he thinks "America" wants him to do that is not a good look.

I guess with him, it always feels like he's at summer camp, hoping to win Fan Favorite, and not really caring about playing the game. Even when he IS playing the game. It's just the way he comes off to me.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

Several reasons for me.  He is obsessed with doing what America wants/likes.  He is playing to win AFP.  He doesn't want to make a move that would jeopardize that.  

He is timid in making any move.  A perfect example is when most of them had a meeting in SR before the elimination of Z.  Paulie was furious they were going against HIS edict.  James said it was the women's choice!  It was all of them!  In Texas we stand behind our women.  Oh good god. 

Natalie tried to open his eyes to Paulie running the show for several weeks.  James would not listen.  They made an agreement, you play your game and I will play mine.  And look what happend!  Love it.  Natalie is now the power and he is following her instead of Paulie. 

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It bothers me how inconsistently they provide medical care. Last summer Steve seemed to suffer a long time with his teeth, and they tried to get John to give an impression of what was wrong.  And Victoria had her issues with the ridiculous extensions.  But then I remember feeds watchers talking about a HG stumbling around high on pain meds.   If Natalie was moaning in pain, something significant was happening.  Cheerleaders tend to be hardy. 

Yeah, I agree. In my opinion, they tend to wait until the very last minute, or if something happens like they faint or are in serious distress. Steve's teeth problem was worrisome. Season 16 had Victoria's extensions and wisdom teeth, but also had a couple of houseguests who were Have Nots complaining about needing some medical help (Zach had talked about how he asked DR for an IV once because he felt seriously dehydrated and unwell and they didn't give it to him). They don't seem to monitor their health well enough. Jocasta's health issues as well from that same season had her lying in bed but I don't remember a lot of medical help for her either. I think they should provide better medical attention when a houseguest needs it. Which is why I worry that they'll allow Natalie to participate in the endurance comp, even though I absolutely think that it would be the worst thing for her. Even if she's up and moving around well enough come Thursday, she should be sitting out. 

8 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

First off, welcome! We're glad that you're here! I can only speak for myself and not others, of course. I don't mind James. Personality wise, he's probably the better of the guys in the house. Maybe some consider him spineless and a coward, but he treats women with respect and he's been great and supportive toward Natalie. He doesn't seem to like confrontation and he seems to be a more introverted man, pranks notwithstanding. My personal issue is that his game sucks. He has not been playing a good game for me. He's said to be playing it up for America and there are many hints that he's constantly thinking about what America wants. It's not the worst thing, but he's lost sight in his own game when he shacked up to Paulie and his crew. He's the type of guy that would get himself evicted for Natalie, while I think she's more level headed and realistic. He has wavered in his alliances more than once; for example, when they were getting Zakiyah out, Paul/Natalie had to relentlessly talk to him in order to make sure he cancelled the right votes and would vote Zak out. He almost didn't a couple of times until Natalie finally told him about Paulie's flirting. I know others will be able to give even further details. I like him as a person, but not as a gameplayer.

As for Paul/Victor, they still have a ways to go in redeeming themselves for me, because their gameplay is a lot better, but their personalities up until the last two weeks have been subpar, at best. Paul has said some pretty cruel things to Bridgette, in particular, the week Frank left. He also was part of the Jozea crew and he was saying some pretty awful stuff (it's unfortunately been a month so I can't even remember some of it). Victor, too, had been less than an ideal player before he got evicted, and then he got back and followed Paul and did nothing to help his game until this past week. So both men have gotten better and I've been impressed with how much I've put aside my prior feelings, but they're still lingering. Michelle, for me, has completely redeemed herself and she's not my favourite, but I don't hate her anymore. But, like James, her gameplay isn't great. 

• Love 2

Here is what I see of the people left in the house.

Paulie:  Do I even need to say anything here.

Nicole: She has done absolutely nothing in this season to this point. Should not win anything.

Corey: Won a couple of comps. With the guy alliance but basically non existent this whole season. Should not win.

Victor: Hated in beginning of season. Evicted. Came back different person ( I believe because of Natalie's good by message and learned from mistakes). Comp beast. Since he was evicted I feel he should not win.

Michelle: People have talked about flip flopping she has done this also. She cry's at the drop of a dime. Has won a POV. Was a part of Paulie's demise. Needs more comp wins to strongly be considered to win.

Paul: This is where it gets tough for me. Hated in the beginning. Changed his game to get everyone to like him. Won a couple of comps. Great social game. I have not forgotten what he did to Bridgette. I would be fine with him winning.

Natalie: Non factor in beginning. Partnered with James. Watched and learned from him. Was protected by him (my opinion she would not be there without him). When she made jury she stepped up her game. She initiated the house change along with Bridgette (needed James to accomplish this in my opinion) has not won anything but not for lack of trying. Social game is out of this world. I would love to see her win but comp wins have to happen.

James: Part of 8 person and guy alliance. Stayed low and under the radar. Won an HOH. Took Natalie under his wing. Kept Natalie protected (my opinion). Worked with Natalie for most of game. Was part of house flip. He should be contender.

I wrote this because this is what I see, As far as James goes I am not seeing why he is not deserving as Paul, Victor, and Natalie. I understand the 3 are popular right now but isn't the whole game count? Waiting to here from you all. Thanks.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Here is what I see of the people left in the house.

Paulie:  Do I even need to say anything here.

Nicole: She has done absolutely nothing in this season to this point. Should not win anything.

Corey: Won a couple of comps. With the guy alliance but basically non existent this whole season. Should not win.

Victor: Hated in beginning of season. Evicted. Came back different person ( I believe because of Natalie's good by message and learned from mistakes). Comp beast. Since he was evicted I feel he should not win.

Michelle: People have talked about flip flopping she has done this also. She cry's at the drop of a dime. Has won a POV. Was a part of Paulie's demise. Needs more comp wins to strongly be considered to win.

Paul: This is where it gets tough for me. Hated in the beginning. Changed his game to get everyone to like him. Won a couple of comps. Great social game. I have not forgotten what he did to Bridgette. I would be fine with him winning.

Natalie: Non factor in beginning. Partnered with James. Watched and learned from him. Was protected by him (my opinion she would not be there without him). When she made jury she stepped up her game. She initiated the house change along with Bridgette (needed James to accomplish this in my opinion) has not won anything but not for lack of trying. Social game is out of this world. I would love to see her win but comp wins have to happen.

James: Part of 8 person and guy alliance. Stayed low and under the radar. Won an HOH. Took Natalie under his wing. Kept Natalie protected (my opinion). Worked with Natalie for most of game. Was part of house flip. He should be contender.

I wrote this because this is what I see, As far as James goes I am not seeing why he is not deserving as Paul, Victor, and Natalie. I understand the 3 are popular right now but isn't the whole game count? Waiting to here from you all. Thanks.

Hi.  Welcome.  Guess this means I'm not the 'baby' anymore.  Waaaaaaaahhh.... :D

Borrowing from your post, here's what I think of the players left in the house:

Paulie:  Played a really strong, strategic game in the beginning.  Got too full of himself.  Didn't give others credit for being smart enough to figure out they're being used.  Would have had Paul and Victor's loyalty to the end if he had not tried to get out Meech instead of Zak after promising Paul that Zak would go when Paul backed down on his mission to evict Bridgette and letting Paulie have his say-so evicting Day.

Nicole:  Total waste of spaaaaaaaaccceeee. 

Corey:  Trump supporter. Pretty much 'nuff said.  This dude could win every comp and I'd still want him to lose.

James:   I don't DISLIKE James, but he's kind of let me down.  He played a much better game his previous season.  I think he's holding back.  He could play a little harder, but doesn't want to alienate Nat.

Michelle:  I toggle back and forth on her.  Some people feel she's strong emotionally.   I see someone who cries all the time.  I still haven't quite forgiven her for her early days in the house and how she was "nice to Bridgette...sometimes."  I give her credit for hanging on to the rope until she puked.  I give her credit for trying really hard these last couple of weeks to get along with everyone.  I don't care about her fake boyfriend, Twitter stalking, toilet papering her own house for attention and all that jazz.  None of that stuff would keep me from wanting her to win, but she's not totally redeemed.

Victor:  I give him a lot of credit for battling 4 evicted HG's to return.  I like Victor.  Not crazy about the him throwing the beads at Meech and Zak, but not going to let it bother me too much either.  I would be fine if Vic were to win.

Paul:  He can be so very rough around the edges and maybe a little too "bro-ski" at times, but I've liked Paul from the start.  He's funny and he's a good sport when it comes to this whole Secret Service thing.  I love that he respects and honors his parents so deeply.  I love that he volunteers to care for animals and that he's done work to help homeless people.  I love that at 23 he's ambitious enough to start his own business.  I know.... I know..... some of you are saying, "But what does that have to do with game play!?!?"  Perhaps nothing.  But I have a soft spot for Paul.  And besides, he's a good gamer.  He knows just how to placate Paulie despite how Paulie used him.  He was mad at Paulie at first, because he was loyal and Paulie wasn't.... but now, he said he can't be mad anymore....he pity's Paulie for what he's become.  I would be fine if Paul were to win. 

Natalie:  Love, love, love her.  She's super sweet, genuine, kind heart.  I think she's a smart lady.  Wish she had more self-esteem, but she's been playing a pretty good game.  Not too aggressive, but not too passive either.  I'm 100% certain she'll win AFP.  I would be fine if she won the entire game.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 8

I am pretty indifferent to James. He is incredibly passive and agree with the poster up-thread who said he hasn't changed his game play at all since the first time. What I don't necessarily agree with is that he should be less concerned with what America thinks. Of course, he isn't playing the game for America. His strategy should (imo) be about aiming for the brass ring, instead of "settling" for Fan Favorite. But he seems to hang his hat on being the lovable, jovial southern boy that America responds to and that is okay. I think James is fairly savvy. He knows if he does the wrong thing, says the wrong thing, responds in a way that tarnishes the image he wants to present, he will get raked over the coals. We are all fans of the show but how quickly do boards (all boards) turn on someone because of one comment or action? Nobody is perfect and screw up or act like an ass and for them, the moment passes and they resume their character as they have crafted. But the thing is, while the players will forget someone's shitty behavior or off-color comment and move on in the game, feed watchers and board participants won't. 
Just a few weeks ago, Paul was the devil and pretty much hated fandom wide. Now the tide has turned and he is universally loved. I think this is what holds James back from doing dirty work himself. From causing strife in the house or blowing apart someones game. If James started to play dirty, attacked others personally or had a moment or two of Paulie-esque behavior, he would be hated. And for him, that is worse than losing 500K. 

• Love 2

With apologies to our non-Dick fans, ED is being so funny on Twitter.  Someone tweeted him and asked if Paulie's aunt was really dying.  His response?  "I'm sure she wants to die after watching her nephew this season."   

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

Corey winning the package and Nicole winning HOH is the only if and that is too remote to even consider. 

Yup.  Nicole winning HoH?  Remote isn't the word - that possibility makes a trip to Abu Dhabi look like a weekend jaunt.

9 hours ago, eskimo said:

Right now, at this exact moment, my feelings for ED can be summed up as "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."  The 'dickhead' pics of Paulie are hilarious!  But like someone else said, NSFW. 

I don't think those pics are safe for ANYWHERE.

5 hours ago, parisprincess said:

I just watched the trailer for Cody's movie "What Happened Last Night". The two main characters are a guy and a girl. Cody is a buddy of the main guy, along with two other guys. The cast lists about 125 people, like "beer pong guy" and "pedestrian"......lol! I read that Paulie was telling Corey about the film and said Cody has the most lines and that the movie was screened at the Cannes Film Festival (yeah, right!). From the trailer, this movie ranks right up there with other films about college kids and their hijinks with lots of testosterone. High school and college kids will enjoy it. It comes out in November.

Yeah... uh-huh... reckon I'll catch it at Sundance, it's sure to be up for several major awards.  Suuuuure it is.  :P

2 hours ago, bbaddict said:

Welcome aboard.  54/m/m here.  And with you on the James/Natalie train - not necessarily to win, but as my favorite people on the show.  :)

• Love 5

I looked up the movie and apparently it did screen at Cannes but that's not really saying much since thousands of movies are screened there in hopes of finding distribution. I found the blog of someone who saw it at Cannes and she said it was "horrendous" and on par with a class project. Shocking

ETA: I also read that twitter fight between ED and Papa Cauliflower and it's ridiculous that ED is blasting Paulie's treatment of women and then calling Christine an "ugly bitch" and telling another Twitter user to "take the dick out of her mouth" and calling multiple female users the c word. But according to him that's cool because at least he didn't use a girl for sex and then brag about it afterward. Interesting logic.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I go back and forth on James.   His previous season, I liked him, but HATED his stupid "pranks" that consisted of hiding and jumping out at people.  I tend to startle easily, and that kind of thing would have me shaky and crying in no time.  This time around, he's doing less of that - or at least we're not seeing it. He seems nice, sincere, and likeable.  Until he throws eggs on the floor for no reason.  I think he attempts to be playful and fun-loving, but veers toward immature and juvenile at times. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I looked up the movie and apparently it did screen at Cannes but that's not really saying much since thousands of movies are screened there in hopes of finding distribution. I found the blog of someone who saw it at Cannes and she said it was "horrendous" and on par with a class project. Shocking

i didn't know Cannes had screens out by the Porta-Potties.

ETA: I also read that twitter fight between ED and Papa Cauliflower and it's ridiculous that ED is blasting Paulie's treatment of women and then calling Christine an "ugly bitch" and telling another Twitter user to "take the dick out of her mouth" and calling multiple female users the c word. But according to him that's cool because at least he didn't use a girl for sex and then brag about it afterward. Interesting logic.

A long time ago in a nightmare far far away, I got trapped in a management position for about a decade and had to attend my agency's mandatory supervisory training - a large part of which was focused on how to deal with employees in such a way so as not to expose the agency to EEO complaints, discrimination lawsuits, etc.  One of the gems I remember from the instructor was this statement: "It's okay to be an asshole, so long as you're the exact same asshole to everybody."

That's kind of where I pigeonhole Evel Dick.  He doesn't discriminate; he is an equal opportunity hater.  ED despises EVERYONE.

• Love 16

OMG Paul shut up already. He has a motor mouth. First he is talking nonstop about his clothing line and now his "product," or his band like he is so "in the know."  I feel production is sitting there laughing at his diatribe and advice as if he is so "inside."

"Invest in your product...." on and on and on. Let's see where he goes after the show following his own advice. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

OMG Paul shut up already. He has a motor mouth. First he is talking nonstop about his clothing line and now his "product," or his band like he is so "in the know."  I feel production is sitting there laughing at his diatribe and advice as if he is so "inside."

"Invest in your product...." on and on and on. Let's see where he goes after the show following his own advice. 

Back to his parent's house, no doubt.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Marie80 said:

There's so much I dislike about Paulie and the whole Calafiore gang.  Still, in the theme of "Two wrongs don't make a right," I despise Evel Dick even more.  Although my 12-year old self may rise to the surface and laugh in the moment of reading some of the dribble he writes, I don't give it a second thought once I've read it.

I agree with every word @Marie80 wrote above and I would also like to add that my sympathy goes out to Daniele.  I feel so sorry for her having a dad like Evel Dick. It shocks me that a man his age would resort to such high school antics as the photoshopped penises. 

I know I'm overusing cliché's here, but "People who live in glasses houses,...etc."  Evel Dick is HIV positive.  I'm not blaming him for that, and of course it's an awful thing to have to happen to anyone.  Still, Evel Dick should count his blessings that none of the Calafiore's have attacked him on that issue.  They could do so much retaliatory damage if they were to photoshop Evel "Dick" ..... I'll let you use your imagination. 

The guy's a tool.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

A long time ago in a nightmare far far away, I got trapped in a management position for about a decade and had to attend my agency's mandatory supervisory training - a large part of which was focused on how to deal with employees in such a way so as not to expose the agency to EEO complaints, discrimination lawsuits, etc.  One of the gems I remember from the instructor was this statement: "It's okay to be an asshole, so long as you're the exact same asshole to everybody."

That's kind of where I pigeonhole Evel Dick.  He doesn't discriminate; he is an equal opportunity hater.  ED despises EVERYONE.

HA!  This is how I feel about ED but never had a succinct way to voice it. Brilliant.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
On 8/15/2016 at 4:34 PM, peachmangosteen said:
On 8/15/2016 at 0:20 PM, Cosmosgravitation said:

Victor is playing a good game, but he has flaws. . . He lets Paul control all his game and social moves.  Paul wants to bro down with Paulie even though Paulie backdoored Victor? Victor is fine with that.  Paul wants to side with Natalie/Bridge to save Michelle? Victor is on board.  Paul wants to nominate Corey/Paulie? Victor is doing it.

This. Victor hasn't made a single decision on his own all season. He was Paulie's puppet and now he's Paul's. If he was a woman there is no way in hell he'd be getting all these 'He's playing the best game!' comments.

Yes, Yes and Yes!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, parisprincess said:

So Cody's film was actually screened at Cannes? If they allow drivel like that, Cannes no longer impresses me. I guess any independent film can get in, no matter how amateurish.

From what I understand, there is the "film festival" that we all associate with Cannes -- for the good stuff that would be up for consideration for awards and such. And then there are the distributor meetings where people are shopping around their movie products, hoping to find a studio that would be willing to actually release these things -- from small and wonderful to cheap and tacky. If Cody's film is actually somewhere in Cannes right now, I'm guessing it's the latter category. 

• Love 4

Thank you all for your responses. I watched James last season and to me he is playing a different game. Last season he made one big move and that was the Shelly/Clay eviction. He was on the other side of the house. Hung with Meg all the time an that was it. This season he has been a part of the eight. Than part of the guys alliance. He has done less pranks this season. He is Natalie's mentor, sounding board, friend, teacher. He does interact with everyone else though which I believe he didn't last season. I think he is playing much more strategic than last season. I know it sounds like I want James to win but that is not necessarily the case. I would be fine with Paul, James, Natalie, and even Michelle. I just didn't understand why James was not in almost anyone's picture. From your guys perspective I can see why you feel the way you do. My perspective is different and that is why I love this game and this board. Last night James was talking to Natalie (teaching if you ask me) about what if Corey or Nicole wins HOH. He told her that she would be safe (I believe him) and that they would go after Paul and Victor (I agree with this also). Natalie thought they would put her on the block. Someone up thread said that James would give up his game for Natalie. I believe that is a possibility. James and Natalie joke about that but there are undertones in those conversations that it would be a possibility. Anyway, enjoy reading all your posts and opinions. I wish everyone on BB luck (Except Corey, Nicole, and Paulie). Talk soon.

• Love 4

Nothing seemed to happen yesterday or last night. From what I'm recapping, Paulie....came out of the DR with a soda in the middle of the night. So I guess he's being medicated, or they took blood. Paulie wants all the boys to get together again if he has the RT. Paulie thinks the Hitmen were the best alliance since Chilltown (according to CBS polls). Paulie, I guess, got a look at a contract because he's surprised the finale is on the 21st when they're contracted to the 30th. Nicole's buying the "Corey might go home" trick. Michelle baked cookies last night. Apparently, according to Nicole, Frankie was only in the jury house for two days (I guess they start going into sequester around that time?). To nobody's surprise, readings helps Corey to pass out.

That's it. That's all that happened. 

• Love 1

Don't producers have to pay to get their films shown at Cannes? I think the only real "honor" about it is if the movie wins any of the major Cannes awards. The awards pretty much guarantee a run through the various art house theaters across the country. Based on this movie's trailer, I think it'll be lucky if it doesn't end up on dvd in a couple of months.

I got no problem with Victor--now. I think he's atoned for his earlier douchebaggery. I'm still pulling for Natalie but I'd also be okay with Vic winning it all.

Cooking while naked. Ugh. Seems unsanitary as well as dangerous. What's he trying to prove?

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

That's kind of where I pigeonhole Evel Dick.  He doesn't discriminate; he is an equal opportunity hater.

I don't recall him threatening to rape any men in BB8. There is no doubt Dick has a much bigger problem with women. Or at least he takes his problems with women to heights he wouldn't with men.

It still pains me that so many people loved Dick in BB8. I find it so disgusting and offensive.

Nicole: James needs you [Corey] to stay. If James works with us, you hopefully will get a care package that will protect us.

Seriously, how is Nicole so dumb?

11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I got no problem with Victor--now. I think he's atoned for his earlier douchebaggery.

I wish that Victor, like Michelle, would admit that he's been an asshole. I don't believe he thinks he did anything wrong. I did miss the recent rehashing of the goodbye message that him and Natalie had though. Maybe he admitted he was wrong there. Does anyone have a flashback time for that?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, backformore said:

I go back and forth on James.   His previous season, I liked him, but HATED his stupid "pranks" that consisted of hiding and jumping out at people.  I tend to startle easily, and that kind of thing would have me shaky and crying in no time.  This time around, he's doing less of that - or at least we're not seeing it. He seems nice, sincere, and likeable.  Until he throws eggs on the floor for no reason.  I think he attempts to be playful and fun-loving, but veers toward immature and juvenile at times. 

James isn't doing his pranks because Victor is still there and he knows Victor gets really po'd at him when he does it.  So much that Victor talks of evicting him every time James does something.  I feel like Victor is stunting James a tiny bit.  

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nothing seemed to happen yesterday or last night. From what I'm recapping, Paulie....came out of the DR with a soda in the middle of the night. So I guess he's being medicated, or they took blood. Paulie wants all the boys to get together again if he has the RT. Paulie thinks the Hitmen were the best alliance since Chilltown (according to CBS polls). Paulie, I guess, got a look at a contract because he's surprised the finale is on the 21st when they're contracted to the 30th. Nicole's buying the "Corey might go home" trick. Michelle baked cookies last night. Apparently, according to Nicole, Frankie was only in the jury house for two days (I guess they start going into sequester around that time?). To nobody's surprise, readings helps Corey to pass out.

That's it. That's all that happened. 

Not sure what the bold means. Readings?  Why do you think Paulie is being medicated?  They cannot give an HG meds that they don't bring, prescribed by their doctor, as I understand it.  If they drew blood for a lab test; a soda or juice is not required.  Curious.  Well, they showed him his contract so there will be no more thoughts of walking out, as if he was going to do that anyway. 

Nicole said if Paulie stays he will go after Victor and Paul.  HA!  

She wasn't in the room to hear Paulie's display they showed on the episode.  She has no clue to who this guy is.  

12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Not sure what the bold means. Readings?

Whoops, slight type. Reading helps Corey to fall asleep, or "pass out"  in his own words; this was a response to Michelle saying that she liked to read before bed because it made her sleep.

12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Why do you think Paulie is being medicated?  They cannot give an HG meds that they don't bring, prescribed by their doctor, as I understand it.  If they drew blood for a lab test; a soda or juice is not required.

Not quite sure, but I'm not sure why else DR would give Paulie a soda because he walked out of his session with it. The blood thing was more of a joke. 

• Love 1

This morning's chuckle~

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  10h10 hours ago

Corey tells Nicole that it would be messed up if Paulie is saying that they can just send him (Paulie) home next week if he stays. #BB18

What is the doctor they have on call there, is his name Zachary? Not sure where I came up with that.  Anyway if one of the houseguests is losing it, couldn't he prescribe something? I'm assuming big brother has their medical history and if he's an actual doctor I don't see why he couldn't give them something if they needed it.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, poopchute said:

What is the doctor they have on call there, is his name Zachary? Not sure where I came up with that.  Anyway if one of the houseguests is losing it, couldn't he prescribe something? I'm assuming big brother has their medical history and if he's an actual doctor I don't see why he couldn't give them something if they needed it.

They have a medic close by, not a doctor.  They may call one if needed or send them to ER, I don't know.

I don't believe Paulie is on any medication for one minute!  He mentioned he had a psychiatrist and claimed claustrophobia as the reason why!   LMAO!  Everything he says are lies.  

Nothing wrong with him other than his arrogant personality. 

ATTENTION Hgs, time to rip open your envelopes. You have until Thursday to remember what Julie said. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

It would be great if they ripped their envelopes and we found out today who has the RT - but I'm sure it has already severely warned against, and would be fished and we still wouldn't know until tomorrow when Paulie walks out.