Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

I noticed that too.  Nicole was running down the aisle.  Corey and Paul had no problem either.  Only James was having a hard time.  Weird.

Paul was having a hard time too.  Both him and James were crawling back up the ramp. 

Nicole does a weird run thing that seems to work for her.  She did the same thing last season. 

Corey?? I don't freaking know lol 

If Nicorey wants Paul/Victor out then they need to put them both up on the block.  If they do Victor/James then Paul could win veto and save Victor and then Nicole would go on the block.  Then Victor and Paul have the power. There won't be a tie!

I don't really want Corey and Nicole near the F2 but it's really fun watching people turn on each other.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, simplyme said:

I don't think Corey is as unaware as he pretends. He homes right in on whoever is in power and tries to become their bro, and he's a big enabler of doucheyness while being sure not to be the Big Douche. It's one reason I don't want him to win.

I was telling my husband that last night. That blank stare is just TOO blank. I think it is "put on" as my mother would have said. I think Corey might just be a big old fake and actually be intelligent in that noggin of his somewhere. I also think his long legs/arms & athleticism make many of the comps unfairly to his advantage. And hearing he won this HOH comp doesn't surprise me at all - from the areal view, Paul & Corey's lanes looked much less "greased up" than the others.

9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

He [Victor] knew Nat should stay, but he didn't fight for it.

Because he's weak. Strong in comps, weak as hell everywhere else.

I want either Paul or Nicole to go home this week so I hope Victor and his weak-minded, already evicted twice ass to win veto.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, gunderda said:

Not as cheesy as I would have liked but he said he learned a lot from her and she was his best fried. 

Oh and natalie said James was her sole mate during her speech and to Julie. 

James is going for the small container. (Prize) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

This is Paul's chance to get Vic out without getting blood etc. etc. etc.  If they're both put up, and I think they will be, Paul needs to win the veto or be very, very influential with the veto winner.  He also needs to talk the rest of the HGs into voting Vic out, and he's very good at that. The ones he can't convince on the basis of game play, he'll just browbeat into submission.

LOL - I'm sure James shirt was so tight because sitting around losing comps, whining about how "his woman" done him wrong,  and eating has probably fattened the little guy up.  I'm indulging in images of fairy tale witches and gingerbread houses here.  Offer him a prize and he'll climb into the oven all by himself.

I loved Natalie's eviction interview with Julie.  It came very close to a "perky" overload, but she was so excited, so alive it was a thrill to watch.  I think she was relieved that it was all over, and looking forward to being with nice people, people who weren't obsessed with her boobs or her relationship,  for a change.  I hope, for her sake, Paulie left his misogynistic douche-bro personality back in the house. And I think that the biggest relief is getting a break from James. 

Dayum, that boy could smother a rock!  I've heard of helicopter moms, but he's like a helicopter boyfriend, always there, always hovering, taking the air out of every moment with his insecurities and pathetic attempts at strategizing.  Everything he said, every "insight" of the past few weeks was wrong, wrong, wrong.  I have no interest in whether or not they make a couple outside the house, but he'd better man up, grow up a whole lot, or any relationship - with or without Natalie - will be doomed. 

I totally agree.  That is probably Paul's best move.  He and Vic will soon realize that hooking up with Nicorey was a bad move.  They are toxic and should have been busted up long ago.

James climbing into the oven himself for a prize ROTFLMAO!  Helicopter boyfriend indeed.

Paulie won't change, but Nat will have some allies and will have no need to pretend to be nice to him.  I hope the JH is big enough they can all have some private space and not deal much with their previous tormentors.

I'm not a Natalie fan but I'm glad she finally got away from Jame's creepy hovering.  She will be much happier in the Jury house.

I loathe James and he has pretty much ruined this season for me.  His ego is out of control and his constant pandering to 'Americuh' make the feeds unwatchable.  I'm so bummed he will most likely be in final 3 because a more underwhelming player and person, there is not.

• Love 7

While it might be entertaining and awesome to watch Corey turn on Nicole for Victor and Paul, it would be dumb. I'm pretty sure Corey knows that his best chance to win is to go to F3 with James and Nicole and then an F2 with James.

Of course, pretty sure isn't 100%, because sometimes HGs are idiots.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I miss Natalie already. It just feels like the air has been sucked out of the house. Go James.

The whole atmosphere has changed in my opinion. Now it's just queen Nicole laying in bed surrounded by wangs. "Oh noes, I'm the only girl left in the house!" FUCK OFF!!

• Love 13

I'm personally rooting for a Victor veto win, just to mess up Nicole/Corey's plans. Then Paul would go and hopefully Victor wins HOH next and puts Nicorey up. And then I hope Corey wins that veto and sends Nicole out. 

Yeah, that's the best possible scenario for myself. 

Also, James is already on the rebound:

He's either really heartbroken or he #nevercared. Either way, shitting on Natalie after she's evicted is not going to win you AFP points, bro. He's been shitting on Natalie to Nicole/Corey and this is just another reason why I dislike James. 

Nicole can also shut up about Natalie too. She's just so awful and petty. I'm glad I'm back to my opinion of her. I lost my mind yesterday. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's either really heartbroken or he #nevercared.

Or, third option: James is playing the Game, which includes a not-inconsiderate amount of getting along with the people still in the House.  Just a thought.  :>

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Or, third option: James is playing the Game, which includes a not-inconsiderate amount of getting along with the people still in the House.  Just a thought.  :>

He has to keep bro'ing down with Corey and kiss Nicole's butt by not mentioning Natalie (it's already bad enough that he STILL WEARS HER HEADBAND AND PINK BRACELET!), otherwise it's going to be back to the Final Four and bye bye James.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, gunderda said:

Not as cheesy as I would have liked but he said he learned a lot from her and she was his best fried. 

Oh and natalie said James was her sole mate during her speech and to Julie. 

James is going for the small container. (Prize) 

He also said if I remember correctly that she was a special human being, he didn't intend to get into a showmance but one look at her and he was smitten (not those words but something like), and she was his number one, and his best friend, holding up his bracelet.

Nat said on her way out "good luck Jamesy! I love you!" James replied "I love you too girl!" When she was talking to Julie she also said "I love James so much as a person. Whether we work out, I don't know. I'm not saying yes and I'm not saying no"

Anyway, I'm going to miss those two.

• Love 3

James isn't playing. He has never played. Jsames is an idiot. James is never going to be alpha, but he has been so thoroughly emasculated that, at this point, he's merely a lump of (somewhat) sentient flesh.

Corey will get home to find his sister has gone into witness protection. The very idea that Corey will "put in a good word" is so freaking preposterous That I want CBS to film and I would actually pay to see that.

• Love 12

Corey will get home to find his sister has gone into witness protection. The very idea that Corey will "put in a good word" is so freaking preposterous That I want CBS to film and I would actually pay to see that.

I just laughed out loud at the thought of poor Corey's sister in the witness protection program!   Poor girl, all she gets from her dumbass brother being on this show is being introduced to James.  She'd better at least demand an introduction to Victor too.  He's no prize but at least he's pretty to look at, if he'd clean up his hair/beard. 

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

James isn't playing. He has never played. Jsames is an idiot. James is never going to be alpha, but he has been so thoroughly emasculated that, at this point, he's merely a lump of (somewhat) sentient flesh.

I agree that James has never played. He says what he thinks everyone wants to hear. He always talks a big game in the DR because he has to tell a "story". He did the same thing as last time (it was funnier the first time) and he won AFP. That is all that is on his mind. Frankly, I think thats why the show gave Natalie the bad edit and James got the woe is me edit. THEY want him to win AFP, too.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

That's just how it looks on the surface, I think. I really do believe it's possible for Corey to turn on Nicole and on Wednesday night we'll have a F3 of Corey, Paul and Victor.

No way is that an option. For the same reason Corey  doesn't just put up James and Vic. Because  if Paul wins veto pulls Vic off and Nic goes up and then is voted out by V/C.

• Love 1

A "good southern girl"? As opposed to one of them gardening utensils from the north? Yeah, no, I'm thinking no "good southern girl" needs James. The guy is delusional.

I hate this show so much. I'm still rooting for Victor but just barely and only because I don't want Corey, Nicole, Paul, or James to win.

• Love 8

I'm surprised Vic is the target considering Corey's pointed out his number of evictions makes him easier to win against. I assume it's because they consider him a larger competition threat in F4, though.

I wonder how different Paul's game would be without Victor's Comebacks. I don't doubt he'd be where he is now - he's proven himself good at getting out of sticky situations - but the Returning Player helped him the most both times.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Vicky said:

That would be glorious!  It would make me very happy.  Executives Unite!!!!  Nicole did make it clear that she would boot Corey to keep James, right?  So, he'd have a good reason.

I still believe Nicole and James have a final 2 deal from before the season, so I want both of them out.  But I have plenty of other reasons to want both of them out as well.

I haven't watched the feeds enough to see Paul and Victor do the bad things people talk about, so I'm rooting for either of them to win.

I suspect Corey will nominate Paul and Victor.  

This season has intrigued me only a couple of the weeks.  I find I have a short fuse with the sound of their voices and their conversations - many of them bore me.  So I watch the feeds less and less and become less invested in the outcome, which makes me watch even less.  Too bad.  I was looking forward to this year.  Now, I'll look forward to the All Access version.  

I agree.  

Don't be surprised if Corey takes James over Nicole. I sure as heck won't be. James and Corey seem to have an understanding since they were in the 5 guy alliance. Those 2 knew they were the bottom 2 and there talk last night (This morning actually) you could sense he was happy James came upstairs. I agree with Nicole that James is in a good spot right now.

13 hours ago, mooses said:

I haven't been watching lately - did they tell James he was staying? Last I heard, they wanted to surprise them both.

They did not tell him. Corey hinted to James that he shouldn't worry and when Natalie told James that Nicole and Corey were not going to vote him out the light bulb and smoke came out of James's head.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I agree that James has never played. He says what he thinks everyone wants to hear. He always talks a big game in the DR because he has to tell a "story". He did the same thing as last time (it was funnier the first time) and he won AFP. That is all that is on his mind. Frankly, I think thats why the show gave Natalie the bad edit and James got the woe is me edit. THEY want him to win AFP, too.

Well, hell.  Somebody has to win the damn thing, and look at the other options. 

If Paul wins AFP, for example, I'm shooting my flatscreen.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Nashville said:

James did NOT have threesomes with hookers.

James had *a* threesome with a stripper.

I'm a stickler for the details, donchaknow.  ;>

With wing nipples.  God, the placement on that tattoo sucks.

Natalie gets loud when she gets excited, and she apparently is a major fan of Julie's.  Which I totally understand.

Just had a mental image flash: a month after Finale, and James stumbling around the streets of NYC with bleeding ears saying, "What didja say?  What...?"

;>

LOL.

12 hours ago, TimWil said:

That's just how it looks on the surface, I think. I really do believe it's possible for Corey to turn on Nicole and on Wednesday night we'll have a F3 of Corey, Paul and Victor.

I don't see that at all. I think Corey would take James before those 2 as they are better competitors and could possibly beat him in the finals. Plus, they would probably chose each other (Victor and Paul) before they would choose Corey. It also seems to me that Corey is all guy and that is where I think he would possibly take James over Nicole. I think he knows he would beat James in final 2 whereas the other 3 could beat him. Just my thoughts.

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paul and Vic have no one to blame but themselves. Everyone saw this coming a mile away when they decided it was fine to keep James. 

They had no choice. Once they put up Natalie and James it was over for them. Nicole and Corey were 2 votes and they were definitely keeping James. Corey even brought that up that he was surprised they did not put James and Corey up together instead. It was a bad move on Victor's part. He was so bent on getting James out of the house and making sure Natalie could not save him. What he didn't realize is that I honestly believe Natalie would have used the veto on James but we will never know.

11 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Coming this fall right here on CBS! A brand new sitcom starring Nicole Franzel - "Bitch, Please!"

Fuck. You. Nicole.

Also, coming this Fall on CBS! "Everybody Thinks Paul Is An Obnoxious Asshat!" starring Paul Abrahamian

I am not a fan of Nicole but I don't hate her really. Paul on the other hand! Everyone has their opinions on Natalie. My opinion is I will miss her in the house. Her and James made this season fun and funny for me and that is what I like most about this show. It is the people. Gaming can get old and boring and that is mostly what is talked about. I like conversations that show us a little of who these people are. The comps and game talk is icing to the personal conversations these people have. That why I am and will be a big fan of Natalie and James. That is MY opinion. Go James.

11 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

When I saw this scene it broke my heart cause I could sense what he was thinking and feeling at that moment.

10 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

The whole atmosphere has changed in my opinion. Now it's just queen Nicole laying in bed surrounded by wangs. "Oh noes, I'm the only girl left in the house!" FUCK OFF!!

I glad someone else felt that too.

9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm personally rooting for a Victor veto win, just to mess up Nicole/Corey's plans. Then Paul would go and hopefully Victor wins HOH next and puts Nicorey up. And then I hope Corey wins that veto and sends Nicole out. 

Yeah, that's the best possible scenario for myself. 

He's either really heartbroken or he #nevercared. Either way, shitting on Natalie after she's evicted is not going to win you AFP points, bro. He's been shitting on Natalie to Nicole/Corey and this is just another reason why I dislike James. 

Nicole can also shut up about Natalie too. She's just so awful and petty. I'm glad I'm back to my opinion of her. I lost my mind yesterday. 

Maybe I am seeing it differently but he is one way in front of other people and another way with Natalie or alone. I do not agree that he should be that way but that is how I see it. When he went into the bedroom after the live show and saw the empty bed you could see what that might have meant to him. I am not in his mind but if I had to guess that moment hit him very hard. I also think he is trying to protect his heart just like Natalie did. You saw her DR after that fight. She was really in pain and hurt. So he does care and I believe she does to. Will it work or not no one knows.

I was just thinking about this and it kind of is confusing to me. 

Earlier in the season people were going on and on about how they didn't want Tiffany to leave and then Frank and then Day, and saying how they HOPED that Production would rig it for them to come back into the house so they could "Save the Season". But now people are pissed because they think there is rigging going on. It's okay if it's your favorite, but not okay if you don't like them? It shouldn't be okay period. You can't have it both ways. 

• Love 3

I think Corey might just be a big old fake and actually be intelligent in that noggin of his somewhere.

No. I tried to listen to a conversation he was having with Nicole one night. It went like this: "And I was like . . . and she was like . . . and I was like . . . and she was like . . .and I was like . . . and she was like . . .and I was like . . . and she was like . . ." and I could only take about 2 minutes of that before I had to shut it off. 

Nobody on this show is a mental giant, so the bar is set pretty low if you want to say Corey's the smartest one left, but that's still damning with faint praise. He's not exactly a Mensa candidate.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Earlier in the season people were going on and on about how they didn't want Tiffany to leave and then Frank and then Day, and saying how they HOPED that Production would rig it for them to come back into the house so they could "Save the Season". But now people are pissed because they think there is rigging going on. It's okay if it's your favorite, but not okay if you don't like them? It shouldn't be okay period. You can't have it both ways. 

Eh, it happens every season.

I'm pretty impressed by the lack of "rigging" by Production this season - although, admittedly, they set the bar pretty low. I doubt Vic was their first choice for the Battle Back (although it's worked out nicely for them), they let Frank leave before Jury, the Return Ticket was a bust. And the "how suspicious they just came out of the DR!" only happens when players make a choice or turn viewers don't like.

The edits are always going to be the edits. Lazy, uninspired. I'm not surprised they used the Natalie/James debacle to paint James in a better light. And Nicole is still America's Sweetheart. The most "rigging" this season is probably going to be with AFP because Production has a high influence on who wins that.

ETA: The Teams Twist was most likely designed to try to start the Vets in a position of power (picking their teams, creating automatic bonds with Newbies) and keep at least one safe at all times - but we never got to see what Production would do if there was a Newbie mutiny much earlier in the game anyway.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I still hope it's Natalie. Even with the bad edit I still think she has a good shot. Agree with the Paul example.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Eh, it happens every season.

I'm pretty impressed by the lack of "rigging" by Production this season - although, admittedly, they set the bar pretty low. I doubt Vic was their first choice for the Battle Back (although it's worked out nicely for them), they let Frank leave before Jury, the Return Ticket was a bust. And the "how suspicious they just came out of the DR!" only happens when players make a choice or turn viewers don't like.

The edits are always going to be the edits. Lazy, uninspired. I'm not surprised they used the Natalie/James debacle to paint James in a better light. And Nicole is still America's Sweetheart. The most "rigging" this season is probably going to be with AFP because Production has a high influence on who wins that.

I agree with you. I don't think there was much rigging, they can edit however they want. I don't care much about that. 

But I see a lot of pitchforks especially over in Twitterland about EVERYTHING being some sort of conspiracy. Natalie being "told" by the DR to work with Nicole & Corey- all former HG have said they don't tell you what to do or what not to do. They ask you questions different ways, and if you infer something that's all on you. Same goes for Victor saying the DR called him an idiot, maybe they said to him "Do you think it was a smart move to put up Paulie or a bad move?" I'm pretty sure they didn't outright call him an idiot. It's all on how it's taken by the HG. That's what the Diary Room is for, for them to ask them questions about things and then for them to talk about it. A smart HG won't take the bait and if they do that's on them. 

I dunno maybe this season is just way way way too long, and I feel like I can't Tweet anything game related and not get attacked by crazy rabid BB fans that think the whole thing is rigged. Haha. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I still hope it's Natalie. Even with the bad edit I still think she has a good shot. Agree with the Paul example.

My pardon for lack of clarity; I was referring solely to options still in the House, and subject to the regular Game broadcast.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

A "good southern girl"? As opposed to one of them gardening utensils from the north? Yeah, no, I'm thinking no "good southern girl" needs James. The guy is delusional.

I'm taking it you're not that big of a Beach Boys fan either....  :>

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Or, third option: James is playing the Game ...

LOL thanks for the laugh!

27 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

But now people are pissed because they think there is rigging going on. It's okay if it's your favorite, but not okay if you don't like them?

You got it!

5 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I dunno maybe this season is just way way way too long, and I feel like I can't Tweet anything game related and not get attacked by crazy rabid BB fans that think the whole thing is rigged. 

BB on twitter is a cesspool, so I just avoid it. Luckily my twitter is private and I only follow people who aren't insane.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really give a flying fuck who wins as long as it isn't Nicole or James. I just really can't stand to watch either of those two losers win.

ETA: Julie's thoughts on Natalie 'throwing James utb'. And this from the woman who wouldn't say a single bad thing about Paulie. Unbelievable. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

Don't be surprised if Corey takes James over Nicole. I sure as heck won't be.

Corey has my full blessing to get to F2 if he will screw over nicole and take james.  

Corey and Nicole F2 = I will stab out my eyes.

31 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

yes we can ;) 

• Love 5

I simply cannot with these odious ballbags...

34 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

No. I tried to listen to a conversation he was having with Nicole one night. It went like this: "And I was like . . . and she was like . . . and I was like . . . and she was like . . .and I was like . . . and she was like . . .and I was like . . . and she was like . . ." and I could only take about 2 minutes of that before I had to shut it off. 

Nobody on this show is a mental giant, so the bar is set pretty low if you want to say Corey's the smartest one left, but that's still damning with faint praise. He's not exactly a Mensa candidate.

It's like....I mean.....

• Love 7

There's zero chance it will happen, but Nicole getting Diane-ed would be kind of funny. Both because she's obsessed with how Corey is the perfect guy that every woman in the House has a secret crush on who doesn't deserve this and is most definitely loved by viewers and also because I'm mean.

Oh, and maybe it would stop women from setting themselves up to be Christine'd or Britney'd or Diane'd.

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: Julie's thoughts on Natalie 'throwing James utb'. And this from the woman who wouldn't say a single bad thing about Paulie. Unbelievable. 

I did see that. Julie most definitely just gets briefed on what's happening and how she should feel about it. I doubt she knows much beyond the TV edit and what Production tells her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think he's as dumb as he pretends, though, either. You certainly shouldn't judge intelligence solely by one's verbal idiosyncrasies. Those tend to be generational and geographical. My father sometimes talks like a rube, but give him any sort of IQ, math, or spatial relations test and his scores are off the charts. (He was the kid who never did homework but worked in the school library and took a library book home with him when he skipped school.)

I've been known to have brain freezes on very basic words. I once asked my college roommate to "Pass me a *pause* thing... um... eating utensil with tines!" She stared at me and then said, "You mean a... fork? "Yes! Fork!" "You can come up with utensil and tines but not fork?" "Yes. Now gimme the damn fork." She used to crack up when I'd blank and talk around words. :P

Corey has shown an ability to lay low and think logically. I'm not convinced he's actually an idiot. I mean, I'm not ready to sign him up for MENSA, but I think I underestimated him for too long. I still want him to lose, for goats everywhere.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well, Julie's (a) entitled to her own opinion

And I'm entitled to say it's a shitty one!

9 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Corey has shown an ability to lay low and think logically. I'm not convinced he's actually an idiot. I mean, I'm not ready to sign him up for MENSA, but I think I underestimated him for too long. I still want him to lose, for goats everywhere.

I think game wise Corey has shown some surprisingly smart idea/thoughts. And I think game wise he's smarter than Nicole, James, and Victor. 

tbh I'm kinda back to hope Corey wins. It's what this season deserves. And I really wanna see him cut Nicole right at the end.

I did see that. Julie most definitely just gets briefed on what's happening and how she should feel about it. I doubt she knows much beyond the TV edit and what Production tell her.

Very true. And considering she has never gone after a man the way she has a couple women I think it's pretty clear Production has a bit of a Nicole style problem with women.

• Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I think game wise Corey has shown some surprisingly smart idea/thoughts. And I think game wise he's smarter than Nicole, James, and Victor. 

tbh I'm kinda back to hope Corey wins. It's what this season deserves. And I really wanna see him cut Nicole right at the end.

The sad thing is, she'd be happy with that because he's such a good perrrrrrrrrrrrrrsoooooooooooooooon...

• Love 4
Just now, AbsoluteShower said:

The sad thing is, she'd be happy with that because he's such a good perrrrrrrrrrrrrrsoooooooooooooooon...

Good point. But personally I would get a real kick out of him cutting her. And then leaving her high and dry at the wrap party for the first woman who looks at him. Fuck you, Nicole!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Oh no! Not the flatscreen. Can't you shoot the treadmill or your Total Gym? Not implying that you need or use these but just wanted to suggest another option. LOL!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Very true. And considering she has never gone after a man the way she has a couple women I think it's pretty clear Production has a bit of a Nicole style problem with women.

AG definitely likes the dudebros...

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Good point. But personally I would get a real kick out of him cutting her. And then leaving her high and dry at the wrap party for the first woman who looks at him. Fuck you, Nicole!

It's alright - she can go into the corner with mommy and talk about how mean all the other girls were and how she never did anything wrong to anybody - "Oh, mom! Looooooooooooooook! Coooooorrrreeeeeeeeeeey's such a gentleman, he's helping that girl stand up straight by holding her butt! He really is the nicest person eveeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

AG definitely likes the dudebros...

When he doesn't have that vacant look on his face he actually has good ideas. I notice it a lot when when talking game play with Nicole. He does well bouncing off ideas of her. I'm not sure how much he did this when Paulie was around. I think they were bros who cuddled. Whatever. LOL!!! And, if Corey is in the Final 2 he will most likely get Paulie's vote. That's something.

10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Good point. But personally I would get a real kick out of him cutting her. And then leaving her high and dry at the wrap party for the first woman who looks at him Victor. Fuck you, Nicole!

I fixed that for you Peach.

Nicole, Shut Up!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Oh no! Not the flatscreen. Can't you shoot the treadmill or your Total Gym? Not implying that you need or use these but just wanted to suggest another option. LOL!!

It's ok; my flatscreen is acting up, and I was thinking about replacing it anyway. 

Only problem with shooting it might be a wee bit of an issue with overpenetration - my office is on the other side of that wall, you see....  :>

7 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

When he doesn't have that vacant look on his face he actually has good ideas. I notice it a lot when when talking game play with Nicole. He does well bouncing off ideas of her. I'm not sure how much he did this when Paulie was around. I think they were bros who cuddled. Whatever. LOL!!! And, if Corey is in the Final 2 he will most likely get Paulie's vote. That's something.

Considering he almost left before even entering the house he's certainly got a lot further than I thought he would...

13 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It really, really pisses me off that actually *shooting* Paul is not an option. I wonder what would happen if they introduced a new HOH comp, the Shut the Hell Up comp. HGs have to Shut the Hell Up for 24 hours or they get a penalty nom or forced to clean the kitchen or forced to share a bed with James andf his gross tank top.. I'd pay actual money to see that and I am so broke...

Put us in charge of this game. People will likely die but ratings will be great!

• Love 9
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hate the fact that it always seems like Julie is way harsher in her judgment of the women. I don't know if it's cause she expects more from them or because she thinks everything the men do in the house is game related but don't think women does the same thing. Either way, I hate it. 

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

It really, really pisses me off that actually *shooting* Paul is not an option. I wonder what would happen if they introduced a new HOH comp, the Shut the Hell Up comp. HGs have to Shut the Hell Up for 24 hours or they get a penalty nom or forced to clean the kitchen or forced to share a bed with James andf his gross tank top.. I'd pay actual money to see that and I am so broke...

Put us in charge of this game. People will likely die but ratings will be great!

Sometimes I wish that instead of "Please put on your microphone" or "you are not allowed to talk about production", the Production Voice would break out the occasional "Paul! Shut The Fuck Up!" or "Nicole! Corey! Your Families Are Watching!"

• Love 10