Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Funny - seems like everybody was saying the exact same things about Paulie two weeks ago....  :>

Point being that in a House where (a) each successive eviction confers greater weight to the votes of the remaining HGs and (b) any given HG's intended eviction vote may change three three times before breakfast each day, "inevitability" is a rather nebulous concept.  ;)

I agree.  It will be interesting to see  how they will realign as new targets (Victor/Paul) come to light.  Paulie staying will be boring and just more of the same.  

• Love 1

There was a conversation this morning that I thought was very interesting. It was Natalie and Paul talking about final 2 stuff. James was in the DR at the time. I believe it was around 1:30 AM when this happened. What I got out of it was that Paul and Natalie had an understanding of taking each other to the final 2 if they were both there. It was unspoken but the looks at each other said volumes to me. James was brought up and of course it went to fish. You did hear Paul say he loves you and would never do that (Whatever that is?). Just curious if anyone else saw that and felt the same way. I understand they are all playing for themselves. It just seemed weird to me. Also, Paul and Victor were hysterical last night. It would be hard for me to root against anyone other than James or Natalie but Paul and Victor would not make me disappointed if either of them won.

• Love 6

Someone wondered if Corey "dresses to the left"...well I wonder why he is holding hands with Paulie???

I thought "dresses to the left" was some euphemism for "gay" even though I've never heard it used in that way before. I JUST looked at Corey's crotch and learned that it wasn't. But yeah, why are they holding hands?

God help me, I just fell in love with Victor. 

I didn't even notice Victor. Paul had all of my attention. He is so funny!! And to think he and Jozea were the first ones I hated when this season started.

Edited by MitaJo
Wanted to add more
  • Love 3

I thought "dresses to the left" was some euphemism for "gay"

It may be now for all I know, but......  traditionally it's a tailoring term.  When a fine tailor was cutting pants for a gentleman, it was important to know on which side his package hung in his shorts so the tailor could cut a wee bit more room into that side of the crotch.  The genteel way to ask was to ask if the gentleman in question "dressed to the left or the right". 

Corey looks like he has a huge boner to the left.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

Sorry about the double posting, don't know how that happened. Damn iPhone!

Here's what I think/hope is actually happening tomorrow--the HoH is held and right as the HoH is being crowned  the Care Package falls from the sky and a Co-HoH is revealed. I'm not too worried about the carnival footage being aired if Paulie has already been evicted-I think they've done that sort of thing before.

I don't mean to burst your bubble but the voting for the care package doesn't end until Friday morning. 

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

It may be now for all I know, but......  traditionally it's a tailoring term.  When a fine tailor was cutting pants for a gentleman, it was important to know on which side his package hung in his shorts so the tailor could cut a wee bit more room into that side of the crotch.  The genteel way to ask was to ask if the gentleman in question "dressed to the left or the right". 

Corey looks like he has a huge boner to the left.

Oh, I understand what dresses to the left means in tailoring terms. When it was posted with that picture of Corey and Paul Jr. holding hands, I thought the poster was using the term to point out the hand holding and wondered if the term NOW had a gay meaning. I didn't even think to look at Corey's crotch the first time I saw the picture. All I could see was the hand holding. So yeah, the person who posted that picture and mentioned "dressing to the left" was probably talking about Corey's little Corey.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, escape said:

Even if Paulie leaves, there is still a good month left of the show.  And it's already boring that the inevitable winner will be Victor Paul, who are running the house.  It's as none of the remaining hgs are strategizing to take them down.  Production will need to do something to shake it up.

I couldn't disagree more. I don't think things will be boring if Paulie leaves for good tonight. Personally, I don't need someone to hate. I'd be perfectly happy watching the remaining HGs duke it out. Some I like more than others, but I wouldn't be disgusted by any of them winning the way I would be if Paulie won. I certainly don't think production should step in even if things were to get boring. Let the game play out!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Funny - seems like everybody was saying the exact same things about Paulie two weeks ago....  :>

And Frank before that.  

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Point being that in a House where (a) each successive eviction confers greater weight to the votes of the remaining HGs and (b) any given HG's intended eviction vote may change three three times before breakfast each day, "inevitability" is a rather nebulous concept.  ;)

My point - Victor and Paul are now clearly running the house.  And biggest criticism with the Paulie, Frank stronghold was that the hgs were too dumb to see/act on it.  And with less people in the house, it will be harder to realign.

30 minutes ago, me5671 said:

I couldn't disagree more. I don't think things will be boring if Paulie leaves for good tonight. Personally, I don't need someone to hate. I'd be perfectly happy watching the remaining HGs duke it out. Some I like more than others, but I wouldn't be disgusted by any of them winning the way I would be if Paulie won. I certainly don't think production should step in even if things were to get boring. Let the game play out!

You're completely missing my point.  Paulie is really a non-entity.  Those hgs not name Victor or Paul should be strategizing to take them down.  One of the biggest complaints with the Paulie, Frank stronghold - the show became too predictable (and boring).

Edited by escape
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, escape said:

Paulie is really a non-entity at this point.  Those hgs not name Victor or Paul should be strategizing to take them down.

I think they've learned that what you say gets around, so until Paulie goes, don't start talking about taking out allies. Just because they aren't talking doesn't mean they aren't thinking.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, bbaddict said:

There was a conversation this morning that I thought was very interesting. It was Natalie and Paul talking about final 2 stuff. James was in the DR at the time. I believe it was around 1:30 AM when this happened. What I got out of it was that Paul and Natalie had an understanding of taking each other to the final 2 if they were both there. It was unspoken but the looks at each other said volumes to me. James was brought up and of course it went to fish. You did hear Paul say he loves you and would never do that (Whatever that is?). Just curious if anyone else saw that and felt the same way. I understand they are all playing for themselves. It just seemed weird to me. Also, Paul and Victor were hysterical last night. It would be hard for me to root against anyone other than James or Natalie but Paul and Victor would not make me disappointed if either of them won.

Odd they went to fish right at a crucial part of the conversation.  Irritating. 

6 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I think they've learned that what you say gets around, so until Paulie goes, don't start talking about taking out allies. Just because they aren't talking doesn't mean they aren't thinking.

Victor and Paul already are.  After Corey, it likely will be Nicole, Michelle.  And they will loose Natalie before James.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, escape said:

You're completely missing my point.  Paulie is really a non-entity at this point.  Those hgs not name Victor or Paul should be strategizing to take them down.

He's a non-entity until he comes back into the house and gains power. Then he's back to being loud, obnoxious and misogynistic with targeting only women for his boys alliance. NOW, since all of this happened, things might have changed. Except we know that he was at least pitching the all boys alliance again a couple of days ago. We also know Nicorey are going to target the boys, and Michelle may lean toward Nicorey this upcoming week. Who knows? But Paul/Victor are nowhere near safe unless Paul, James, or Natalie win HOH. And even then, there may be some shakeups. 

Basically, there's no guarantee that both boys will get to the final 2. Hell, I think it's entirely possible that Victor, at least, will go in the next two weeks. Paul could skate to the finals easily, but Victor might not, depending on if he can win comps. 

But right now, they have to make sure that Paulie doesn't come back into the house and get power. That's their priority, and I'm sure they're thinking about Paul/Victor, even if they don't say it out loud. But right now, we have Nicole and Corey for sure targeting Victor/Paul. Michelle could easily be swayed. James and Natalie trust Paul/Victor because they have a F4 deal, but if it's a situation where Paul and Natalie are up on the block and Corey is HOH, Nicole/James would for sure vote Paul out, and Victor/Michelle may vote out Natalie and  are a tie. And if Victor wins the ACP and can't vote, then it's two against one and Paul goes. Hell, Michelle may even vote Paul out in that situation. 

5 minutes ago, escape said:

Victor and Paul already are.  After Corey, it likely will be Nicole, Michelle.  And they will loose Natalie before James.

Also, Victor/Paul want to take a girl to the finals, not James. They've stated this many times that if they can, they'll cut James at F4 and they'll take either Meech or Natalie. The girl switches depending on the conversation. Last I heard, they want to take Natalie. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, escape said:

I'd certainly be surprised if that's actually the way things go. :)

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He's a non-entity until he comes back into the house and gains power. Then he's back to being loud, obnoxious and misogynistic with targeting only women for his boys alliance.

With Victor and Paul running the house, it's still a boy's alliance.  Paulie can only come back if has the RT - or if he wins jury buy back.   And if does, he will go after Victor and Paul.

• Love 2
Just now, escape said:

With Victor and Paul running the house, it's still a boy's alliance.  Paulie can only come back if has the RT - or if he wins jury buy back.   And if does, he will go after Victor and Paul.

Well, this is what happens when there's three girls left and they all hate each other in some form. But at least with Paul/Victor, they're not just going after the girls right off the bat and then keeping the boys to the end, like Paulie has stated. Things might have now changed with Paulie, because he can't trust anyone, but we don't know for sure. 

Plus, Paul/Victor have James and Natalie as part of their alliance with Michelle on the outskirts, and Paul/Victor plan to bring Natalie to the end (and Paul has expressed that he might not win against Victor and him and Natalie made a silent tentative F2 deal) so it's different from Paulie's All Guy Final Five plan that he promoted for weeks before the girls (Bridgette/Natalie/Michelle) broke that up. 

I think you're still underestimating Natalie's importance in the house. Paul/Victor even see her importance, which is why she's not a target anymore. She may end up going accidentally, but she's not a target like she's been since the beginning. Her name hasn't come up much for someone who needs to go right away. Paul/Victor/James have now come up more than her. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I don't mean to burst your bubble but the voting for the care package doesn't end until Friday morning. 

Exactly! They send the care packages very soon after the voting ends, like, a few hours later. The HoH comp/co-HoH reveal could very likely occur early tomorrow afternoon BB time.

22 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I'd certainly be surprised if that's actually the way things go. :)

I agree. I think they'd definitely keep Natalie before James.

Edited by TimWil

Julie: Congratulations, Paulie - you have the RT ticket!

Paulie: If I go back into the house, will I have to keep baking pies?

Julie: Yes.

Paulie: (starts to cry) Nope, I'm out, &*^% the money, *#$% everyone, I ain't making no more &^$%$ pies.  I'm going back to Jersey.

Julie: New Jersey called.  You can't go back there.  It's either back into the house or the Jury house.  What's your choice?

Paulie: (ugly cries, begs for Corey)

• Love 18
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think you're still underestimating Natalie's importance in the house. Paul/Victor even see her importance, which is why she's not a target anymore. She may end up going accidentally, but she's not a target like she's been since the beginning. Her name hasn't come up much for someone who needs to go right away. Paul/Victor/James have now come up more than her. 

Unless, you make the Final 2, all the hgs will become targets at some point.  There is no prize for 3rd place.  In fact, that's one of the worse positions to be in, having come so close.

Edited by escape
  • Love 4
56 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

Is Paulie gone?  Twitter is saying he went into the DR in the middle of the night and hasn't been seen since.

Nah, he's probably just sleeping in a room that hasn't been shown on the feeds.

There are possible situations over the next couple of weeks where pretty much anyone can go.  What matters is how likely those situations are.  Barring veto wins, Victor goes before Paul, James before Natalie, and Corey before Nicole.  Anything else I'm not sure of.

...if it's a situation where Paul and Natalie are up on the block

I think that's a nearly impossible scenario next week and still unlikely the week after.   I don't think anybody realizes how close Paul and Natalie are, even James.  Nicole/Corey aren't going to want to nominate Natalie/James because they want to work with them.

Paulie already says if he is HoH he will nominate Paul/Victor, and if one comes down James will go up, but we know that won't happen next week because of Co-HoH.  I'm also not totally convinced that Paulie wouldn't try to get the boys back together if he won HoH, but that would be really dumb so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Even if James/Paul/Natalie/Michelle don't win HoH this week, Co-HoH will probably keep Victor/Paul safe.  It's the week after and DE they have to worry about.   After that (assuming DE happens in two weeks) it's going to come down to comp wins.

Natalie for certain wants to target Nicole/Corey before Paul/Vic, and she wants to target Michelle before Paul.  It's Natalie that exerts influence over James, so I think he'd be pressured by her to do the same (but he'll probably throw hoh).  Michelle has also recently told live feeders she wants to team up with Paul/Vic.  But Nicole/Corey would definitely target Paul/Vic.

Of course, things change quickly in BB, so who knows?

Exactly!They send the care packages very soon afterwards. The HoH comp/co-HoH reveal could very likely occur early tomorrow afternoon BB time.

Yeah, I'm really hoping they hand out the co-HoH package before they play the HoH comp.  It'd suck for Michelle to have won co-HoH but then have to settle for normal HoH.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Nah, he's probably just sleeping in a room that hasn't been shown on the feeds.

There are possible situations over the next couple of weeks where pretty much anyone can go.  What matters is how likely those situations are.  Barring veto wins, Victor goes before Paul, James before Natalie, and Corey before Nicole.  Anything else I'm not sure of.

I think that's a nearly impossible scenario next week and still unlikely the week after.   I don't think anybody realizes how close Paul and Natalie are, even James.  Nicole/Corey aren't going to want to nominate Natalie/James because they want to work with them.

Paulie already says if he is HoH he will nominate Paul/Victor, and if one comes down James will go up, but we know that won't happen next week because of Co-HoH.  I'm also not totally convinced that Paulie wouldn't try to get the boys back together if he won HoH, but that would be really dumb so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Even if James/Paul/Natalie/Michelle don't win HoH this week, Co-HoH will probably keep Victor/Paul safe this week.  It's the week after and DE they have to worry about.   After that (assuming DE happens in two weeks) it's going to come down to comp wins.

Natalie for certain wants to target Nicole/Corey before Paul/Vic, and she wants to target Michelle before Paul.  It's Natalie that exerts influence over James, so I think he'd be pressured by her to do the same (but he'll probably throw hoh).  Michelle has also recently told live feeders she wants to team up with Paul/Vic.  But Nicole/Corey would definitely target Paul/Vic.

Of course, things change quickly in BB, so who knows?

Yeah, I'm really hoping they hand out the co-HoH package before they play the HoH comp.  It'd suck for Michelle to have won co-HoH but then have to settle for normal HoH.

Ah, right, yep, makes sense for them to drop the Care Package just before the HoH. And if, say Victor gets it then it would certainly rattle the likes of Corey and Nicole (and Paulie, if he's still there).

How do you respond to someone's post? Also, I agree with the person up thread that Natalie and Paul are becoming very close. So close that I really wonder if it came down to James and Paul which she would choose (Not Romantically). I would like to believe James but I am not positive anymore. Which makes me very sad. I keep waiting for the time when they are going to be separated to see what happens. When Natalie says Paul is like my little brother I wonder what that really means from a women's perspective. That will tell me a lot I believe.

As far as Victor goes the 1st chance they all get I believe he goes. Way to much of a threat. If Paul is on the block and James suggests they should vote Paul out this is where it will get very interesting with their relationship because she will want to keep Paul pretty much over everyone especially after last night.

It would be interesting if lets say Paul, James, and Natalie were final 3 and Natalie had to choose who goes to the final 2.

I believe she really cares for James but she is there to win.

• Love 2

Going back to the Natalie and Paul dynamic. I believe James is sensing that they are becoming very close. She has even told him that she is becoming very good friends with Paul to James. She said she wasn't sure about Paul before but she is now. James also sees their relationship. He may not see a lot that goes on in the house but he has to sense this.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

It would be interesting if lets say Paul, James, and Natalie were final 3 and Natalie had to choose who goes to the final 2.

Nat would have to think long and hard about who is on the jury, and who they'd be likely to vote for.  I think she'd actually have a better shot to win with James next to her.

To quote a post, click the red " or +" under the person's post.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

How do you respond to someone's post? Also, I agree with the person up thread that Natalie and Paul are becoming very close. So close that I really wonder if it came down to James and Paul which she would choose (Not Romantically). I would like to believe James but I am not positive anymore. Which makes me very sad. I keep waiting for the time when they are going to be separated to see what happens. When Natalie says Paul is like my little brother I wonder what that really means from a women's perspective. That will tell me a lot I believe.

As far as Victor goes the 1st chance they all get I believe he goes. Way to much of a threat. If Paul is on the block and James suggests they should vote Paul out this is where it will get very interesting with their relationship because she will want to keep Paul pretty much over everyone especially after last night.

If you want to directly quote someone, you can either double click on the section and there'll be a bar that pops up saying quote this (it can be a little sensitive though) or there's quotations at the bottom of the post, the ones without a + (those are multi-quotes if you want to quote multiple sources) and you can click that to quote the entire post. 

I think Natalie would choose James to carry. I think she realizes that she could beat him, and she probably realizes that people would vote for Paul in the end over her. They made a F2 deal (well, Nat said that if he wants to take her, then she'd be fine with that) but Natalie knows it's a game and she would be able to articulate her argument to win over James. She's a very intelligent girl; she knows Paul is well liked and has really helped to run the house. She might not win against him, so if it's them three in the end, I do think Natalie would bring James along. Plus, there's an added bonus of James winning 50k and being able to give some to his daughter. And Paul would respect this choice, for sure. As well as James being a vet and people may be less inclined to vote for a vet. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, escape said:

Paulie was also running the house...until he wasn't.

So to act like Victor/Paul winning is some foregone conclusion is foolish at this point. 

• Love 8

There are multiple problems with Paulie staying.

He's a horrible player, with no sportsmanship.  He won a couple of comps, big deal.  BB is not a game of comp wins, it's much more complicated than that.

Much like Frank, he benefited greatly from the boyz in the house bro'ing it up, and the stupid team twist.  Much like Frank, he overplayed, lied to multiple people, thought he was near-Godlike and people wouldn't talk to each other and compare notes, bragged to much, was hateful towards woman. 

Now though, we've watched this man's psychological problems on display for a couple of weeks now.  The red face, bulging muscles HATRED of woman.  The frequent crying.  The insanity is frankly, kind of scary, but mostly it's horribly uncomfortable to watch.  He SUCKS at this game, and this game reveals who you really are especially if you haven't matured.  Who he really is a disturbed and sickening piece of shit.

He needs to go.  It's time.

• Love 15

The Rachel/Brendon baby is named Adora Borealis. Like a play on "adorable" and "aurora borealis."

That's ... interesting.

ETA: Apparently they're getting a segment on tonight's show. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I have a question about the feeds on eviction night. Why are so many Jeffish leading up to eviction night? Do they have to rehearse every Thursday? If they do isn't it the same thing every Thursday? Just curious.

2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Someone wondered if Corey "dresses to the left"...well I wonder why he is holding hands with Paulie???

I don't know!  That is one strange photo.

Here is my take on Frank.  He was probably the initial fix for the win.  He then turned into an asshole.  I think the final straw was when he copped to the $$ being payed to the returning players.  It was at that point he was out.  They do not like anyone talking about $$ offered to some players.  He sure knew he was out and probably knew he did not have the RT.  I think they took him into the DR and just cussed him up one side and down the other and told him he was out and had no chance of returning.  There was no way they were paying the extra $5k for jury.

6 minutes ago, mooses said:

The Rachel/Brendon baby is named Adora Borealis. Like a play on "adorable" and "aurora borealis."

That's ... interesting.

Why??!  Why why why can't Brenchal just go away?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY.........

• Love 9

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/big-brother-18-spoilers-cbs-rigging-bb18-in-case-paulie-has-round-trip-ticket-shocking-edit-to-influence-care-package-vote/

Recent Big Brother 18 spoilers hint that CBS may be rigging the game to help Paulie. The Wednesday, August 17 BB18 episode was heavily edited to make Paulie appear sympathetic when, in fact, he has been offensive, abusive, and non-compliant. So why the whitewash of Paulie Calafiore? Does Paulie have the Round Trip ticket?

Since the envelopes are numbered, Big Brother knows who’s sitting on the Round Trip ticket. You have to give it to the guy – Paulie is good TV to watch – but he’s been truly awful in the BB18 house, but only Life Feed watchers know this. His antics are sanitized by CBS edits to make him look like a good guy. Why would CBS do that?

more at link.  Glad the press is calling BB on the edit.

• Love 4

I think them continuing to push their "famous" former HGs probably helps them a bit when it comes to recruiting people that they think will be good on the show. They can point to how well they take care of their notable HGs. When you look at some of the more notable HGs of the past, a good chunk of them were recruits. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think this site is as much "the press" as that one.  I like their 2008 copyright date.  ; )

10 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Here is my take on Frank.  He was probably the initial fix for the win.  

If BB picks the winners, that means they picked Steve?  And Derrick?  And all the other non-interesting entities who've won?  I know their writing is bad based on the DR room grammar alone but if they pick the winner, why not cast someone to win who can act and who acts likable and rootable?  

3 hours ago, Otherkate said:

God help me, I just fell in love with Victor. 

Victor and Paul both. "Jupiter has to be just peeking through the ozone." Fucking hell.....

I know it's FitVic's profession, but they're both incredible personal trainers. I just got an intense 10-minute ab workout from my sofa.

• Love 5

These days, on line "press" especially about a stupid reality show?  Is still press.  It's a good article, and at least someone is calling BB out on the ridiculous edit Paulie got last night.

He should have been Chima'd for refusing to go to the DR when they called him MULTIPLE times, when he refused to bake pies MULTIPLE times, and instead BB edited him as doing the pies willingly, and sobbing.  NONE of his poor sportsmanship was on the show.  Casuals were saying "oh poor Paulie" and that oddly placed "Vote for the care package!" right between two sympathetic segments on Paulie.

feeds back, Paulie's there. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, mooses said:

That's ... interesting.

Brenchel really bring out the most insufferable qualities in each other and this is like the ultimate manifestation of that—the attention-seeking princess-y meets the adamantly nerdy.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

For someone who said he wasn't going to campaign against Corey Paulie sure is not-campaigning hard...

Which kind of hints that he might not have the RT. If he knew he had the RT he might be more inclined to sit back and pretend to "accept his fate" and "leave with dignity"...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

*sigh*  I wish someone cuddled with me the way Paulie and Corey cuddle with each other.

Are being deployed to fight a war in the morning? 

No - just facing elimination on a reality TV show.

• Love 7