Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

But it's okay for Paulie's family to see him screwing Z via the backdoor? This no kissing thing confirms to me that he basically regarded her as a gardening utensil and had no problem treating her like one. On camera. I still think that 95% of his meltdown about being nominated was fear of havng to face Z in the jury house.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I actually flashbacked to this right before you posted! Paulie is so full of shit in this convo it's amazing. He's basically trying to act like he was only mean to Natalie because Z was egging him on and how his plan was totally to get Z out of the house that week, and he only campaigned to keep her because it was what was expected of him since the house saw them as a showmance, but gosh darn it, wouldn't you know that his campaigning was SO good that she actually ended up leaving! If this is his idea of campaigning then add that to the long list of reasons he was not in fact "bred for this game." Just embarrassing. 

Z inexplicably has some die hard fans and from the looks of Twitter they are NOT happy about this convo. He's just digging himself in deeper and deeper. It's pretty great.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Paulie saying Derrick lives in Rhode Island. Natalie says she goes there all the time, her grandparents had a house there on the beach. Corey: Wait, Rhode Island has beaches? After being told yes, his reply is "but it's so cold up there". 

I need this man off my feeds. He's dumb, he's boring, he's a vacant waste of space. 

We should totally chip in for a trip to Provincetown, RI for Corey. It would be very, um, educational for him.

• Love 5

Look, stuff's happening tonight! Not many are asleep! That gives me a reason to stay up. Paul and Natalie want to do a roasting session (basically making fun of each other). 

Earlier, Natalie had conversations with Corey, who was awkwardly campaigning. He tried campaigning to Paul and he ended up making fun of it afterward. 

Natalie also admitted that she has emotional and physical feelings for James, but she has to put them aside for the game. 

Paul/James want to throw the HOH to Natalie if they can. Paul also put on a Baldwin puppet show. I just flashbacked and it was great. 

Another formal puppet show is about to be put on. Paul even woke up Nicole for it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

CqHn2rYUEAAGTyg.jpg

Paulie's found a victim, clearly. Or he just really needs some action and now that Zakiyah's gone, he needs someone willing to satisfy him and since Nicole's with Corey and he hates Natalie and she's with James, Michelle it is.

ETA: Oh....and I also noticed Paulie's hand going down his shorts.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

CqHn2rYUEAAGTyg.jpg

And this is why I said earlier that she's the one I would worry about if Paulie were to come back. I hate to admit it but Paulie was right when he said Meech thrives on attention. There was no need for her to tell him about how the fight before Veto was a plan they made in advance in order to throw him off his game. It didn't paint her in a good light so it couldn't have been strategy. But Paulie gave her his undivided attention for an hour or so and that's all it took for her to throw everyone under the bus. I still like her (she killed it in tonight's episode) I just think everyone should stay close to her if he does end up having the RT.

• Love 11

Miche left, came back, and sat as FAR away from Paulie as possible.

The announcer made zero mention of crowning a new HoH tomorrow night, btw. Just talked about eviction. So Friday show should be carnival (where someone wins the "advantage") plus HoH. I'm guessing the carnival will be edited to seem like it happened after Paulie returned to the house following the Round Trip. It would be weird as fuck for it to be a "48 hours ago..." segment.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

The announcer made zero mention of crowning a new HoH tomorrow night, btw. Just talked about eviction. So Friday show should be carnival (where someone wins the "advantage") plus HoH. I'm guessing the carnival will be edited to seem like it happened after Paulie returned to the house following the Round Trip. It would be weird as fuck for it to be a "48 hours ago..." segment.

And....this is the first time when panic has actually set in. Because damnit....you're probably right. 

• Love 3

Not my post up there, it's why I quoted it, but yeah, it does seem likely.

#Bawlie talking about taking his stipend to the craps tables. Did he aunt get cured of cancer? #BB18 #BBAD @BBADOrwell

• Love 7

I absolutely believe that the show rigs shit, but at the same time, I also think that there's just a good chance that they had a few RT tickets in the envelopes just randomly inserted and when the first FOUR people didn't have them, the odds were just good that a few of the remaining people would have it. So would I believe that they would rig shit to keep Paulie in the game (or perhaps, more importantly, make sure that their Round Trip twist actually mattered)? Of course I would. 

But I would also believe that Paulie legitimately just happened to pick the correct envelope, and the show is just planning in accordance with them knowing he happened to have the ticket. 

• Love 1

Oh BB gods, hear my plea. I lost Tiffany. And Bridget. Day. Frank. OK, one small favor was granted when Zak went out.

But PLEASE let Paulie go straight to jury so he can work on his claustrophobia issues, have tea with Zak and Bridget, or think of heading home to his sick grandma aunt.

Really, it's not much to ask, is it? Of course, having him somehow be on the block with his boy again could be entertaining.

Thank you. 

• Love 9

Paulie clearly strongly believes he's staying, just by how he talks and how he's so confident about what he'll do if he wins HoH.  This pisses me off, even if he has the RT legitimately (doubtful, I'll always suspect rigging with this show) they shouldn't tell him.  

Maybe he'll get cocky and Natalie/Paul will pick up on it and switch to Corey at the last second.  I wonder what production would do then.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 7

Hey guys, .... while you're waiting for Paulie to get evicted tonight, you might want to Flashback to 1:39 am BBT / Camera 3 and listen to Victor and Paul imitate Paulie describing the perfect date.  It's based on an actual conversation they had with Paulie (with a little creative extras thrown in).  It's hilarious.  They're mimicking this to James and Natalie and Natalie is cracking up hard.  It's hilarious!

Thanks so much for posting Paul's impressions of the HG's.  That was hysterical.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Paulie clearly strongly believes he's staying, just by how he talks and how he's so confident about what he'll do if he wins HoH.  This pisses me off, even if he has the RT legitimately (doubtful, I'll always suspect rigging with this show) they shouldn't tell him.  

Maybe he'll get cocky and Natalie/Paul will pick up on it and switch to Corey at the last second.  I wonder what production would do then.

At least, if it's going to happen just don't tell him. I don't want him coming back but what's the point of the RT if you are going to tell him. I guess they had to because of the summer concert on Friday. In the end, I don't think it will matter much because of the Co-HOH. Of course, Paulie could have the RT and still win HOH, right? OMG! I have a headache.

6 hours ago, simplyme said:

We should totally chip in for a trip to Provincetown, RI for Corey. It would be very, um, educational for him.

Providence, RI. Provincetown, Cape Cod. Two totally different places. You want Paulie to go to the cape.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Umbelina said:

CqHn2rYUEAAGTyg.jpg

At her age, with some half naked jock resting his hand casually on my breast and his other hand under the waistband of his shorts and about three inches away from his dick, I would have been a duplicate image of Michelle:  smiling facial features maintained, foot flexed all the way down to the toes,  stiffened claw fingers . . . and then I would have made an excuse to go to the bathroom so I could reposition myself away when I returned.  Yeah, I wasn't exactly a powerhouse of self-confidence and aplomb back then--but from this ripe old age, I recognize her acute discomfort.

Edited by candall
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Natalie also admitted that she has emotional and physical feelings for James, but she has to put them aside for the game. 

That was a really nice talk the two of them had, about what was going to happen outside the house. It made me really hopeful that they can make a go of it.

• Love 1

As the eviction episode rolls closer and closer and the inevitability of Paulie having RT rises, I have to keep clinging to hope that he won't come back. Production knows he's on the bottom of EVERY BB list. At least someone like Frank in 14 had fans, and Jeff in 13 had fans, and that's why they wanted to keep them around. Paulie has very few fans and is not entertaining enough to keep around. They're aware of his severe unpopularity so they shouldn't be rigging this for him to stay, all to avoid a failed twist. If he does have the RT and he walks back in, I have to hope that he fails at the HOH competition and him and Corey get put right back up. 

I think he'd self evict right then and there to avoid another week of this shit. And he'd have to bake more apple pies. 

• Love 2

so they shouldn't be rigging this for him to stay,

Or......he really does have the RT and they (and we) are stuck with him.  Hopefully if they can rig it for him to stay, they can also rig it for him to go.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

But maybe we're paranoid.  Maybe Paulie doesn't have the RT, but the person who does have the RT gets to pick a returning juror and we get Bridgette back.  That'd be nice.

Can this please happen?!  Except what if Corey has the RT and brings Paulie back?  Can this please not happen?!?

This stupid RT twist is making me stabby.  If Paulie has it, is it rigged?  I want say yes, because he's a fave of Production...but at the same time, if TPTB know how despised he is, do they bring him back anyway?  My fear is that BB is afraid that they will lose viewers once Paulie is gone, but do they understand that they'll lose viewers if Paulie gets back in the house?  I don't know if there's a way for Grodner to win this one.  Would she let the big RT twist just fade away - if Paulie doesn't have it, do all the other HG's just toss their cards and it's over? 

9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Sometimes I wonder if Paulie can read people at all.   Why would he even consider picking Michelle for veto?  And when she told him she wouldn't use it on him, he laughed it off.  But he started blushing.  I've noticed he does that when he's embarrassed or failing - he tries to act nonchalant but he's really affected.  It's very obvious.  Just like he laughed at Zingbot but you can tell it really stung.  He's incapable of self-deprecation, whereas Michelle has it in spades.  It's a quality I love in people.

Of all the "laughing at myself" Zingbot close-ups, Paulie's was by far the most uncomfortable.  He looked like he was trying to squeeze out the laugh.  His face was contorted in a weird way.  Everyone else was pretty cool, with Nicole being the obvious exception.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, J.D. said:

Hey guys, .... while you're waiting for Paulie to get evicted tonight, you might want to Flashback to 1:39 am BBT / Camera 3 and listen to Victor and Paul imitate Paulie describing the perfect date.  It's based on an actual conversation they had with Paulie (with a little creative extras thrown in).  It's hilarious.  They're mimicking this to James and Natalie and Natalie is cracking up hard.  It's hilarious!

Thanks so much for posting Paul's impressions of the HG's.  That was hysterical.  

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Can this please happen?!  Except what if Corey has the RT and brings Paulie back?  Can this please not happen?!?

This stupid RT twist is making me stabby.  If Paulie has it, is it rigged?  I want say yes, because he's a fave of Production...but at the same time, if TPTB know how despised he is, do they bring him back anyway?  My fear is that BB is afraid that they will lose viewers once Paulie is gone, but do they understand that they'll lose viewers if Paulie gets back in the house?  I don't know if there's a way for Grodner to win this one.  Would she let the big RT twist just fade away - if Paulie doesn't have it, do all the other HG's just toss their cards and it's over? 

Of all the "laughing at myself" Zingbot close-ups, Paulie's was by far the most uncomfortable.  He looked like he was trying to squeeze out the laugh.  His face was contorted in a weird way.  Everyone else was pretty cool, with Nicole being the obvious exception.

I would be horrible at dealing with Zingbot.  At first I'd laugh because it would be funny, and a second later I'd get this "Oh, wait, did you really mean that?" expression on my face as my eyes darted around trying to figure out just why everyone else is laughing.  What if they're laughing at me, instead of laughing with me?  How should I respond?  People are watching, how should I respond?  Oh God, Zingbot is going to launch another attack zing on me!  Remember, laugh, it's all in good fun.  Except that maybe it isn't.  What if it's true?  What if I'm a pathetic laughing stock?  Do they all really hate me?

Edited by Zahdii
Spelling error
  • Love 6

And....this is the first time when panic has actually set in. Because damnit....you're probably right. 

Sorry about the double posting, don't know how that happened. Damn iPhone!

Here's what I think/hope is actually happening tomorrow--the HoH is held and right as the HoH is being crowned  the Care Package falls from the sky and a Co-HoH is revealed. I'm not too worried about the carnival footage being aired if Paulie has already been evicted-I think they've done that sort of thing before.

• Love 1

I have trouble seeing Paulie as some producer fav worthy of rigging to keep him in one more week.  This from a non-feeds viewer.   If anything, I would think they'd rig the game to get him voted out, since he's clearly disliked by the feed viewers and live viewers alike.  And not in a "love to hate him" kind of way. 

Natalie was talking to Corey in the kitchen last night about not voting him out tomorrow. She was telling him he'd done nothing to her and had been respectful to her, but she knows he's second only to Paulie in shit-talking about her, right?

Also, I wonder if Nicole's highly-tuned jealousy-radar was pinging when this was going on...

• Love 1

It seems like on most Wednesday shows they give us a "is the house flipping?" kind of edit.  So I'm hoping that's all the Paulie stuff is - we should feel sorry for him because the other housepets do.  I'm glad they gave the brief "I'm not making pies!!" at the end of the contest.  I do not like how the edited the kitchen argument where Paulie came off as merely questioning the decision while Victor was the meanie head.  Mrs Boiler and I just sat there stunned a that edit.

I think if the DR told him that he does have the RT that he would be the smug insufferable jerk that he has shown himself to be, he wouldn't be able to hold it, any more than he could hold his raging temper tantrums over the past week.

The Friday show I'm a bit puzzled by - I mean they could make it as a very special clip episode for the Final 8, but they did have contests where Michelle or Nicole said that Paulie won some cool stuff - and the H/N's were selected for next week...so it would seem that it has to tie in chronologically with tonight's show.  

Even if Paulie leaves, there is still a good month left of the show.  And it's already boring that the inevitable winner will be Victor Paul, who are running the house.  It's as none of the remaining hgs are strategizing to take them down.  Production will need to do something to shake it up.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

This is funny and also pretty savvy... he knows he can't say anything that will *actually* be offensive or make fun of people's games.  He did a great job, I actually really enjoy him.

"Nicole, you're a snake! Corey -fuck you! Bridgette, you have been evicted. WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Comedy gold!!

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, escape said:

Even if Paulie leaves, there is still a good month left of the show.  And it's already boring that the inevitable winner will be Victor Paul, who are running the house.  It's as none of the remaining hgs are strategizing to take them down.  Production will need to do something to shake it up.

Funny - seems like everybody was saying the exact same things about Paulie two weeks ago....  :>

Point being that in a House where (a) each successive eviction confers greater weight to the votes of the remaining HGs and (b) any given HG's intended eviction vote may change three three times before breakfast each day, "inevitability" is a rather nebulous concept.  ;)

• Love 14