Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

Oh, and while I can't get Shervin off my mind, I liked his story about growing up in Huntsville, AL, then moving to California. There's something very warm and genuine about him. He really made something of himself. He may be awkward with the ladies, but he is much more successful than any of those other dolts he hangs with. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I can't take too much of this show and only tune in from time to time.  Did MJ get a nose job at some point?  

Yeah, that was in a pool in Belize when Tommy had his nose snuggled in her ass while Asa played photographic artist priestess.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

Hands down the best part of the Reunion was when Vida told Asa in no uncertain terms that if she wants to take ass photos of someone she should use her own giant hanging ass. BWAH HA HA AH AH AH AH !!!!  Floved that.  I LMFAO on that one.  BOOM!  Vida drops the mic and Asa just sits there blinking in disbelief.  

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Adam gets into their car to leave whilst clutching the bunch of flowers Resa gave himself pretending they were from Golnesa!!! Actually keeping the flowers that were a prop in such a hateful stunt. Gotta keep the pretty flowers!

Hey, Reza paid a lot of money for those flowers! ha ha

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, beesknees said:

Hands down the best part of the Reunion was when Vida told Asa in no uncertain terms that if she wants to take ass photos of someone she should use her own giant ass. BWAH HA HA AH AH AH AH !!!!  Floved that.  I LMFAO on that one.  BOOM!  Vida drops the mic and Asa just sits there blinking in disbelief.  

Girl.  How bout nevermind Shervin, that ass is the new castmember they should all be shading.  Lol!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

I thought Tommy was her Uber driver?

3 hours ago, Giselle said:

Reza fake sobbing at GG. "You can ruin my reputation" or some such b.s. comment...No Sugar Bitch you do that all on your own with your antics on TV.

Followed by a TaRA. Heh. Reza is such a drama queen.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I thought Tommy was her Uber driver?

Followed by a TaRA. Heh. Reza is such a drama queen.

No, they met on Tinder.  She got out of the Uber and saw him there with his half-chub.  Ahhh, and they say romance is dead...

• Love 9

Tommy as a concept makes more sense to me now that I know he was only supposed to be a jump off.   He's unpolished, sure but I love a man who demonstrates unabashed adoration for his woman.  I just wondered how she got there because he did seem to be against type.  Somebody help with this understanding:   she got out of her Uber ride, he was standing nearby.  She mentioned the rocket in his pocket and they went upstairs to his place and got after it right then and there?   Well.  ::smoothsskirt::

Is that how they met?  Something is off anytime MJ speaks.  My favorite description I will be stealing.

We'll be in Conference Room 1.  If you could bring some antipasti, I'll pick up the grapes.

Ok!  Who wants to bring the shrimp?

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

No, they met on Tinder.  She got out of the Uber and saw him there with his half-chub.  Ahhh, and they say romance is dead...

Oh.  That's much better, I thought they were total strangers.  *snort*

42 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Is that how they met?  Something is off anytime MJ speaks.  My favorite description I will be stealing.

Ok!  Who wants to bring the shrimp?

lol!  s'all yours.

• Love 3

What a horrible thing for Reza to do. As others have said, what kind of person does that? I hope he gets a full dose of karma soon and it gets posted to YouTube, this way Andy, who clearly favors him, can't control it.

I totally agree that GG looked amazing in this episode. I do hope MJ and Tommy the best. They're an odd pairing but seem to really love each other...at least for now.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Crap! Part two will be on at 22:00 tonight! I might not be awake after this evening's work out.

Why work out tonight. I'm sure you will burn calories along with the rest of us as we roll on the floor belly laughing at these buffoons.

edited to add: Shouting at the TV is at least another 5 calories.

Edited by Giselle
because I want Ubiquitous to be a slack ass for the night. ;-P
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

If I had known ahead of time, I would have rescheduled for Friday. ;-)

Excuses, excuses. Deeply disappointed in you that you take your health far more seriously than The Shahs of Sunset. I am seriously going to have to rethink liking your posts as I can clearly see that trash TV takes a back seat to some sweaty old gym. I mean come on GG showed up for this and she has RA! Vida showed up and she's got a foot in the grave, not that Satan would have her.

The very least you could do for your fellow posters, really it is an obligation to our community, is to fake and illness, plant your butt in front of the TV, nosh on hummus and veggies if you must, and participate in the collective rolling of eyes (1 calorie), the shouting at the TV (50 calories plus water weight loss from spittle as one rages) and the previously mentioned belly laughing on the floor due to the hypocrisy (100 cal for sure, dead certain of it).

Come on GG might pull a knife on Reza, wouldn't want to miss that would you.

• Love 19

Eff you Reza.   You show your ass more with each installment of these train wreck reunion shows.

Reza's tears ... not buying any of it.  Him yelling at GG "get off MY show!  Get off MY show!"  Didn't know Andy had renamed this crap-fest "Reza's Shahs of Sunset".

• Love 15

Ok, I have a question because my hubby needed to ask me a question when Reza/GG were finally talking. LOL Grrrrrr LOL Did the giant Ass, otherwise known as Reza apologize to GG about lying that she didn't have RA or that she was going to get chemo? I missed it! I saw his fake cry that didn't produce any tears at all and him yelling for GG to "Get off my show", I saw GG admit to lying and apologize to Reza, sincerely apologize but never heard him say squat in the form of an apology to her. Did I miss it and if so, was it sincere? Also, Asa and MJ can go F themselves in that they blasted GG for her actions but nothing to Reza for his. Bitches, low level Bitches at that....both of them!!

Oh, and I almost hit the TV when Andy called Reza "Sweetie"! Another Bitch! LOL

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Did the giant Ass, otherwise known as Reza apologize to GG about lying that she didn't have RA or that she was going to get chemo? 

Reza only apologized after Andy practically got on his hands and knees and literally begged him to. It was rediculous. Once again Reza gets away with all of his hateful shit. Why, why, why is everybody so afraid of him? What does he know? And why did gutless Andy let him get away with calling it "his show"? 

They all were really trying to piss Shervin off. Epic fail. He kept his cool. 

Germaine Jackson doesn't want to be on the show so what is Asa supposed to do? Hold a gun to his head?  

I was really hoping GG wasn't lying about the BJ tape. Damn if she was. For some reason, I'm blind when it comes to GG. I never thought she would stoop so low. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Reza only apologized after Andy practically got on his hands and knees and literally begged him to. It was rediculous. Once again Reza gets away with all of his hateful shit. Why, why, why is everybody so afraid of him? What does he know? And why did gutless Andy let him get away with calling it "his show"? 

They all were really trying to piss Shervin off. Epic fail. He kept his cool. 

Germaine Jackson doesn't want to be on the show so what is Asa supposed to do? Hold a gun to his head?  

I was really hoping GG wasn't lying about the BJ tape. Damn if she was. For some reason, I'm blind when it comes to GG. I never thought she would stoop so low. 

They did center the show around Reza, much like they did JillZ (NY HW), Kyle (BH, Lisa Black (Miami), Nene (Atl), and the Manzo/Lauritia families (NJ) when each show was initially cast. That said, each show is an ensemble show, they are not meant or designed to be around 1 single person and Reza knows this but clings to it nonetheless. 

So, it wasn't a sincere apology and he didn't admit to saying that GG played up her RA, then didn't have RA to finally didn't get chemo treatments for her nonexistent RA. What a surprise.....said no one ever!

Yes, you can see that Reza and Asa really dislike Shervin. I think they can't stand that viewers like him a lot!   Jealous twits! LOL

I don't think MJ was saying that Jermaine needs to be seen on the show but that Asa doesn't talk about him on camera at all and equates to her hiding her real life. The photo collage was really the first time she admitted to being in a long term relationship with him on camera since the show started.   

At this point, I could care less that GG lied about the tape because Reza wouldn't let up about her not having RA, he kept calling her a liar all season long and it wasn't until Belize that she snapped back.

• Love 8

First, there aren't enough shut ups and go fuck yourselfs for Reza "Shah of Sunset: You're off the Reza-vation"  Farahan. This is not his show. His stand up is not funny. His surprise wedding was self absorbed and obnoxious. His messy shit stirring is infuriating and exhausting. Reza, not only, thinks he's the star of the show, he thinks he's the hero. Reza doesn't realize that he's Satan in Paradise Lost. Fuck him always and forever.

MJ can miss me with being angry that Asa keeps some aspects of her life from the cameras. All manner of Bravolebrities have kept certain things from being filmed. This is not a new or special request for just Asa. MJ has kept details of her parents' divorce off the air. I didn't know that MJ's dad raised her. I don't think he's ever appeared on the show. It's the same fucking thing.

I'm also glad that Tommy tried to reason with MJ. He's so good for her.

Reza didn't want Shervin, a person who has demonstrated that he cares about GG, to participate in their camping intervention. This makes no sense. Who do you think GG is more likely to listen to when she is being told that her alcohol and anger issues are concerning? Shervin? Or a mustachioed troll who has accused her of faking her illness and being a manipulative mentally ill alcoholic? The fact that Reza even attempted to make this nonsense argument out loud means that the intervention wasn't coming from an altruistic place. Reza's humanity switch is permanently stuck in off position.

I'm hoping people stay away from Reza's new show and that Bravo burns it off at 3 am. Also no one wants to see Reza play the Persian Madea.

• Love 16

I'm hoping people stay away from Reza's new show and that Bravo burns it off at 3 am. Also no one wants to see Reza play the Persian Madea.

And this.

Reza is so exhausting to watch. When he started his crying shenanigans, all I could say to the TV was, "Boy, please". He is truly pathetic and I hope enough people feel the same so that his show tanks and he goes away. Or as far away as a Bravolebrity can go...

Didn't Jermaine show up on one of Asa's segments previously? This may have been years ago, but I thought he did appear and she kept calling him "Daddy". I remember thinking it was bizarre, but I thought we did see him for at least a few minutes once. Either way, I'm sure he's not desperate to be part of "Reza's show", y'know, given that he's a Jackson and all.

Good on GG for keeping it together with Reza and MJ.  MJ, just be glad that you're not the target of Reza's wrath like you were a couple of seasons ago.

• Love 4

I was wondering how Ryan Seacrest (who is the executive producer, and whose name is actually at the end credits of the show, as in "Ryan Seacrest Productions") felt about Reza screaming "Get off MY show!" to GG....I think that Seacrets may be the only one who has the right and the authority to say that.

I think that Reza is a lowlife scumsucker.  I couldn't believe that he actually had quotes from people (Shervin) in his jacket pocket, and pulled out his index cards like a kid cheating on a final exam.  And then, he had the nerve to read Andy's question cards, and insulted the viewer's question as ridiculous and boring.  I don't think Andy was thrilled with that, and the fact that Andy had to go out to the trailer to get him to come back from his fake crying hissy fit.

I'm glad that GG held it together, for the most part.  

Shervin did very well for his first reunion, especially in his defense of GG.  He was very forthright and honest, imo.  I hope he doesn't disappoint, if he comes back next season (if there is one).  His answers regarding GG, her partying and drinking, her RA and the "chemo" meds were excellent.  He criticized GG, but constructively and in a true friend way - he didn't lash out at her, call her names, tell her she has mental illnesses, etc.

I also think that Reza, and possibly Asa, are harboring big resentment against Shervin, because he came across much better than they both did this season, as a voice of reason and as a peacemaker, which is usually what Asa wants to be, and Reza claims to be.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13

When Reza has his fall and he will it will be pure schadenfreude. He has single handedly ruined thus show. He has turned into a megalomaniacal cranky old bitch with every  season. Nobody calls him on his own shit ever. Every season he has to attack somebody. It's really not fun anymore.

The sad thing is that unlike other shows, such as RH you can't swap out people.

When it dies on the vine you can blame Reza.

• Love 13

Reza seeing a rheumatologist is beyond gross. This is not #justice. Every last one of them has accompanied GG to her doctors appointments. They know she has RA. That they allowed Reza to float this lying about RA story demonstrates what garbage people they are.

When Reza was boo hoping about how the cheating lie left Adam humiliated, I was wondering where that ranks on the scale of humiliations that Adam has had to endure. Is it more than when Reza described his attraction to Adam in the most fetishist terms? Is the sex tape lie more or less humiliating than when Reza made out with a go go boy, described Adam as a dead fish in bed, and then left Adam at the alter?

When Andy asked GG about her past trauma, Reza smirked and laughed about it triggering her psychosis. Reza is vile. The lowest of the low. There is not a single empathetic or altruistic molecule in his body.  Also how on earth is the sextape lie professionally damaging when Reza's done way more shady and manipulative things in the past on camera. Reza is manipulative and abusive, which is why everyone is so quick to bend over to accommodate Reza. No one wants to in his vindictive spotlight.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Asa's caftans being carried at Nordstrom's

?

Take that, Vida !!!  Oh, and Reza?  You're even more freaking twisted than GG.  I didn't watch last week's episode (in and out) so I didn't understand the whole "flowers and apology letters" tour with GG.  I thought GG wrote those.  Then to find out Reza did that?  That's some odd, twisted shit right there.  I mean, how much time did he invest in the mean-spirited prank or whatever the hell you want to call it?  Creepy.

GG was absolutely wrong - absolutely wrong - to lie about the Reza/oral sex tape but to me it seemed like a stupid, impulsive, immature thing to do to hurt someone without much thought or planning.  I'm not justifying GG's actions but um, Reza's weird-ass stunt - sitting down and writing all those letters as if he was GG, then going to a floral shop to buy all those individual boquets of roses.  How long did it take him to do all that crap?  Overly invested, anyone?  Or is it me?  I dunno.  Just creepy Mc Creepster.  He's not playing with a full deck either.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 7
On 8/2/2016 at 0:40 PM, HunterHunted said:

It's funny because that shot of Shervin trying to hold GG back is what the Bravo Now app uses to ID Shahs. GG looks great. Shervin looks great. It's a gorgeous shot. It looks like a soap opera.

Especially in the early seasons, MJ did come off as being in love with Reza. I think she's finally over him. I've always believed that Reza is cheating on Adam. When Reza first talked about his relationship with Adam it sounded so fetishist. It was pretty clear that Reza was fixated on his whiteness and that there certain things Reza should have known about Adam's background and he didn't. The relationship has never felt particularly mutual.

Reza may have started this season thinking he was a fan favorite, but he's finishing this season knowing that's not true. When he's been on WWHL, he's lost every poll. He lost the whose side are you on poll. He lost the real estate poll. And tons of people were gleeful when they heard about the bankruptcy, even though it wasn't true. Reza is a nasty piece of work. I personally would love it if he was tossed from the cast, but I think it would hurt him more if he was demoted.

I'd sure as hell sign a petition to get Reza demoted to "friend of" (at the very least).  I, for one, will not be watching his spin-off show.  I hope it's just a few episodes (like one of those Real Housewives three-parters) and not on for an entire season.  No wonder Reza's nasty-assed ego is so inflated.  I hate that fat, bloated, POS.

I agree that it would hurt Reza more if he was just demoted and not booted from the cast entirely.  Anyone remember Sammy? (the chubby guy) who was in real estate/construction from S1?  They showed him working for Mohammed Hadid / Yolanda's ex (from RHOBH).  Maybe Reza should get kicked off the show for a few seasons to humble him.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 7

Reza is a worse crier than a stand up comedian and that is setting the bar low! Vile piece of shit.

I still think the videos exists the only thing GG said was she didn't have it or seen it not what she initially said was that some dude told her that he had the video.

GG! GG! managed to take the high road in the one on one scene and Reza could have simply returned an apology but his dry eyed "tearful" response showed he doesn't have a soul and think this is his "show," if I was the sort of person that tweeted I would tweet at Ryan Seacrest to get rid of Reza who is garbage covered in shit pretending to be a human being.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
57 minutes ago, beesknees said:

I respect Jessica for giving that ring back.  Let's hope Mike really used the money to pay off the wedding and not buy shoes.

I bet she got it appraised and realized it was fake.

• Love 5

Well you guys covered everything I wanted to say. Reza is twisted. Good for MJ for calling out Mike's hypocrisy when it comes to Reza. Asa's shoes were beautiful though.

I don't understand their hatred for Shervin. How does him partying negate the fact that he's a nice guy? I see humility in Shervin that I don't see in any of the other cast. I'd like to know more about his life in Alabama.

Reza can burn puppies and Asa will find some way to justify it. 

I believe the random guy at the gym. 

Mike looks haggard.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 9

I may need to (shudder) watch a rerun of this part, but I never heard GG say there was no sex tape. I heard her say she did not have it and that she has never seen it...but that's not the same thing as saying no one else ever told her there was such a tape.

I think Reza is scared shitless of GG...the calm, cool, collected GG is someone he has no idea how to handle. She literally ran him off the stage. I recall the old saying that Revenge is a dish best served with a cool hand....and it would be a very fitting way for GG to really and undeniably expose Reza just as calmly as she asked for a glass of champagne while Reza scurried off stage with his red, bloated face and ill fitting clothes.

Satan andy is such a POS - he lets GG go on for several minutes apologizing, practically begs Reza to utter a half a word of regret, then cuts it off before Reza has to specify what he is apologizing for.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

No, she gave it back to Mike. Mike said on WWHL a few months ago that he was selling it to pay off the wedding.

I thought Bravo paid for their wedding?

1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I bet she got it appraised and realized it was fake.

Tee hee!

11 hours ago, Giselle said:

Excuses, excuses. Deeply disappointed in you that you take your health far more seriously than The Shahs of Sunset. I am seriously going to have to rethink liking your posts as I can clearly see that trash TV takes a back seat to some sweaty old gym. I mean come on GG showed up for this and she has RA! Vida showed up and she's got a foot in the grave, not that Satan would have her.

The very least you could do for your fellow posters, really it is an obligation to our community, is to fake and illness, plant your butt in front of the TV, nosh on hummus and veggies if you must, and participate in the collective rolling of eyes (1 calorie), the shouting at the TV (50 calories plus water weight loss from spittle as one rages) and the previously mentioned belly laughing on the floor due to the hypocrisy (100 cal for sure, dead certain of it).

Come on GG might pull a knife on Reza, wouldn't want to miss that would you.

Alas, I didn't even make it past 21:00 last night. I'll have to call in sick today and hope this isn't one of Bravo's shows they rarely rerun. ;-)

Just a thought: Was it Andy who was blowing Reza in the Bravo employee's gym?

• Love 6

I had the rerun on late last night (couldn't sleep) and was sort of drifting off to sleep as the constant bickering (Reza and his minions picking a the ones they don't like) when I heard the "get off MY show".  That sort of woke me up, with me going 'huh???'.  If this show was truly all Reza's show, I wouldn't even half watch it.  I will not be watching his spinoff. 

I would say Reza is a pig, but pigs actually serve a purpose in this world, so I don't want to show any disrespect to pigs.  Reza is a very sick, twisted individual.  Too bad he won't be replaced.  I seriously doubt if I watch this show again as I do not want to support such an individual.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Alas, I didn't even make it past 21:00 last night. I'll have to call in sick today and hope this isn't one of Bravo's shows they rarely rerun. ;-)

Just a thought: Was it Andy who was blowing Reza in the Bravo employee's gym?

Damn you beat me to it. It wouldn't have surprised me.

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I still think the videos exists the only thing GG said was she didn't have it or seen it not what she initially said was that some dude told her that he had the video.

3 hours ago, becauseIsaidso said:

I may need to (shudder) watch a rerun of this part, but I never heard GG say there was no sex tape. I heard her say she did not have it and that she has never seen it...but that's not the same thing as saying no one else ever told her there was such a tape.

No, guys, GG admitted on the couch that she LIED. It was a very sad moment for me. I so wanted it to be true. Then to make matters worse, after the show, everybody was going their separate ways, GG went to Reza's trailer for a talk and begged his forgiveness. He was a stone cold asshole to her.  So when it was all said and done,  even GG ended up caving in to Reza. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No, guys, GG admitted on the couch that she LIED. It was a very sad moment for me. I so wanted it to be true. Then to make matters worse, after the show, everybody was going their separate ways, GG went to Reza's trailer for a talk and begged his forgiveness. He was a stone cold asshole to her.  So even GG was caving in to Reza. 

Yes, GG admitted she lied but she wasn't specific about what she lied about. I am hoping that she went to Reza after the show because she has learned, has grown as an individual and not because she felt she need to kiss that twisted ass. And as always, Reza could not say 1 kind word or admit to his ugliness that started the whole mess to begin with when GG spoke her heart to him after they were done. Reza is killing this show.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Reza is a worse crier than a stand up comedian and that is setting the bar low! Vile piece of shit.

GG! GG! managed to take the high road in the one on one scene and Reza could have simply returned an apology but his dry eyed "tearful" response showed he doesn't have a soul and think this is his "show," if I was the sort of person that tweeted I would tweet at Ryan Seacrest to get rid of Reza who is garbage covered in shit pretending to be a human being.

Won't change anything.  Reza's must have video of him Andy and Ryan having a threesome with some serious kink.

• Love 1