Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

That's Laura Wright's boyfriend. Gee, thanks Laura. 

Ooooh!  The article mentions that they were both on "Guiding Light", but not that they're dating.  That certainly puts it in a whole new light lol.

Sam from Guiding Light! I had SUCH a huge crush on him when I was 12 (in 2001, yes I'm young) and used to watch him. 

But I had NO idea he was dating LW. You go, girl! 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

That's Laura Wright's boyfriend. Gee, thanks Laura. 

It's probably as a random baddie though.

Yeah, he's all over her Instagram (which I wouldn't recommend, unless you like seeing #GHBaby, #GHkicksass, #Ilovemyjob on every. single. post.)

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 2

Since wrapping her Emmy-nominated GH run, Braun has played All My Children’s Reese and Days of Our Lives‘ Ava

Other roles she will not be playing: General Hospital's Reese or General Hospital's Ava.  

It just struck me as as funny that her other daytime roles have been characters with the same names as major GH ones, and the names are not the most common ones.  

Somehow, "GH vet" doesn't seem right to me for Tamara Braun. Technically true, of course, but she was on the show for four years more than a decade ago. 

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Other roles she will not be playing: General Hospital's Reese or General Hospital's Ava.  

It just struck me as as funny that her other daytime roles have been characters with the same names as major GH ones, and the names are not the most common ones.  

Somehow, "GH vet" doesn't seem right to me for Tamara Braun. Technically true, of course, but she was on the show for four years more than a decade ago. 

Well, Ava has become a more popular name in recent years.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, magnolia11 said:

No, the worst kind would be if two Sonnys were also possible.  Thank the lord that that isn't the case.

If Sonny's look-a-like cousin comes to town  . . . Your. Fault.

Or his more evil twin. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, magnolia11 said:

No, the worst kind would be if two Sonnys were also possible.  Thank the lord that that isn't the case.

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Or his more evil twin. 

For fuck's sake, it this back! Delete it all! Have we learned nothing?

• Love 8
5 hours ago, magnolia11 said:

2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Or his more evil twin. 

12 minutes ago, stlbf said:

For fuck's sake, it this back! Delete it all! Have we learned nothing?

I'm just going to pretend Russians have hacked this entire thread and none of you said any of this, because this abomination would require Mo playing a double role. Pity the poor barware. 

• Love 11
On 10/26/2017 at 10:42 AM, IWantCandy71 said:

I don't know where to put this, but apparently somebody on Twitter was talking about Kirsten Storms and her weight gain (I saw a pic of her and she looks good to me? don't get it) and Ryan Paevey responded (on TWITTER, mind you) with "I hate Twitter".  Along with a few other choice words defending his co star.

LOLOL Can I just say-I never paid attention to him before, but now I think he's awesome just for that. People don't realize it's NOT okay to say whatever you want. They also don't realize that CONSTANTLY engaging in fanbase baiting can just make others hate your fave. I never HATED Sam until I finally had my fill of the bickering online. Now, I want Sam McCall(and all the Davis "girls") to be eaten alive by a pack of wolves. And that's mostly thanks to one particular person on TWITTER.

I feel you, Ryan. You seem like an intelligent, mature person IRL. Get off Twitter now before it's too late. SAVE YOURSELF !

I remember when NLG was being dragged for her comments regarding Viola Davis and he inserted himself into that drama in defense of NLG. Didn't care for him at all after that.

• Love 1
On 10/23/2017 at 3:33 PM, HeatLifer said:

That doesn't make sense, though. KeMo was not (publicly) holding anything against SBu for whatever his behavior may have been early on in their pairing. They were placed together again in late 2008?/2009 and she said nothing but glowing things about him since then. He decided to leave in 2012 for a variety of reasons, a main one being that Frank would not work with him in terms of his commute. He and KeMo clearly didn't keep in touch, but the way she's acting now is not because she's "getting back at him." She's just close with BM and wants to work with him. Sam/KeMoFF's who believe she's paying him back for Liason are writing their own fanfic.

SBu is/was close to BH and wanted to work with her, so KeMo now knows how he must have felt whenever Liason was yanked for JaSam.

• Love 4
On 10/25/2017 at 0:13 PM, statsgirl said:

OGJason already has two sons.  What's he going to do with one more?  He can't even parent what he has.

On the other hand, Carly would be thrilled that  her daughter is dating Jason's son. Her dreams come true via them.

I believe Guza was setting up a quad down the road with Jake, Emma, Josslyn and maybe Spencer/Cam.  But,  this regime ruined what should have been the next Elizabeth, Lucky, Emily and Nik quad by SORASing Josslyn to be older than Cam, Spencer, Jake and Emma.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Darklazr said:

SBu is/was close to BH and wanted to work with her, so KeMo now knows how he must have felt whenever Liason was yanked for JaSam.

I'm sure the friendship was quite different than Killy's, lol. But, regardless, I don't know why Liason was ultimately never given a real chance or a real public relationship. There are endless theories out there, though. Some more plausible than others.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I'm sure the friendship was quite different than Killy's, lol. But, regardless, I don't know why Liason was ultimately never given a real chance or a real public relationship. There are endless theories out there, though. Some more plausible than others.

I thought it was because Guza didn't want to write Jason as a family man - same reason Sam was shot in the babymaker and didn't get pregnant until Guza left

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

I thought it was because Guza didn't want to write Jason as a family man - same reason Sam was shot in the babymaker and didn't get pregnant until Guza left

That's one of the theories I likely believe more than others. Ultimately, at a certain point, Guza just wanted Jason with Any Woman Who Accepts Him Killing People.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Neptune said:

Omg. I love this picture! 

3 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

I thought that Guza had zero say in the matter. Frons had a sort of epiphany concerning SkipperBitch and Jason. Which led to the world's weirdest breakup, for Liason. I remember it being so insane. Liason was together on Monday and over by the end of the week. 

23 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

same reason Sam was shot in the babymaker

I cannot remember; was Kirsten Storms playing Maxie yet at that point? It would have been a great opportunity to have Sam say, "I had a gunshot wound, Maxie. Of the uterus!" 

(A DOOL in-joke. KS's character's best friend was given a uterine cancer story, and "Of the uterus!" was a recurring board thing for a long time thereafter. It seemed she was constantly saying, "I've got cancer, Belle [or whatever character]. Of the uterus!") 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

That is so cute! But who is the...um, religious gentleman that Finola included in the reply?

It looks like he's a fan who RTed Kimberly and @mentioned Finola when he included the gif, so she included him in her reply.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, General Days said:

It looks like he's a fan who RTed Kimberly and @mentioned Finola when he included the gif, so she included him in her reply.

Oh, duh. I can see that now. I was worried he was a son or boyfriend, because he seems a little intense. (I know that's none of my business!)

IN2YOU   I couldn't reply to your quote in the same post-not sure if it's my computer or the site, but anyway: I agree with you, actually. I was thinking about his defense of NLG even when I was saying I liked how he came to KS's defense.  There was nothing defendable about what she did or said at that time. I hope she learned a lesson, but I know she didn't-which is why I hate her character. But I hated her character before that and thought she was an overrated actress before that, so. It's just that now she's overrated AND annoying IRL.

Jason (or whoever SBu's character is-don't know and don't care) and Sam in a rescue scene ? LOL  so, so lame. Seriously. I. DON'T.CARE.  Now if you kill Sam, Jason, Sonny and Carly off, and do it with pain ? With offscreen funerals ?    I'd throw Frank a party.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

What? I don't...

Does Frank's intern actually think non-RoHo fans give a shit about Franco?

Do they actually think assaulting Franco is a thing that will make characters think *badly* of Patient Six/Jason?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Do they actually think assaulting Franco is a thing that will make characters think *badly* of Patient Six/Jason?

Right? I hate Jason Morgan. I've hated him for nearly 20 years. But beating the crap out of Franco is not something I will ever hold against him.

• Love 3

Oh, you're right, jbst. I believe that that is Tiarnan Cunningham, the Michael who saw out Sarah Brown and ushered in Tamara Braun. I was too hasty. I just saw a little red-headed boy and scrolled. Cunningham was the first Michael to really have dialogue. There was no SORAS to get to Dylan Cash, who was actually younger than Cunningham by a couple months. They just did an even swap.

I remember someone transcribing a TB fan appearance shortly after she left the show, and she was asked who on GH she would miss most. She named ALW and what the fan transcribed as "Mr. Mann." That caused some puzzlement as to whether this was a production person, but of course it was "Mister Man," which was the TB Carly's nickname for the Dylan Cash Michael. Just an amusing memory.  

• Love 1

I used to watch GH way back in the day and just stumbled upon it a few days ago in time to see the real Jason return to town. He was on Y&R as Sharon’s husband. He was so wooden and stiff and uninteresting that he reminded me of his character at GH. Low and behold, here he is! I don’t even know who some of these characters are but I did see Monica. I thought she’d died. 

11 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I used to watch GH way back in the day and just stumbled upon it a few days ago in time to see the real Jason return to town. He was on Y&R as Sharon’s husband. He was so wooden and stiff and uninteresting that he reminded me of his character at GH. Low and behold, here he is! I don’t even know who some of these characters are but I did see Monica. I thought she’d died. 

No, she's one of the only people in her family who isn't dead. 

• Love 1