Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

(edited)

Btw, I think by "make something right" he means his being miscast as Silas and the shit Nina story.

He's hardly the first soap actor to be miscast or get stuck in a shitty story.  

I have no sympathy whatsoever and I cannot with this "A right has been wrong!" attitude from his fans and possibly ME himself.  I mean, he and his fans can be excited all they want about this new role, but it's not something he's entitled to or owed.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

I just seriously don't understand why they would make him a doctor again. What is going to be different? Why do they think this won't fail like his last stint did?

Gushing? What the hell for? These people are all on crack.

• Love 5
(edited)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208273627859905&id=1279614757

Er....

From ME's Facebook page, a funny video of he and Roger poking fun at all the things said about them on the internet as they drink and announce an appearance.

I'm ashamed to admit that I loled so hard at this. They're a couple of assholes who think they're better than everyone yet give the least to their acting and I find it straight-up hilarious.

I fucking can't at them making ME a doctor again. I swear these people have to be trying to make this show horrible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

ABC has officially renewed View alongwith most of its primetime slate. They're allegedly currently working on deals with Chew, Last Man Standing, Dr. Ken, and Agent Carter.

A doctor again? Why not make him a detective or bad guy?

I'm glad the hospital is getting more staff, but it should be because ME is returning. He didn't work as Silas, and that had nothing to do with the Nina crap (though it didn't help, of course). 

Maurice Benard ✔‎@MauriceBenard

@finolahughes working with you always so damn interesting thank you

"So damn interesting" sounds like a backhanded compliment to me, as well as vaguely condescending.

• Love 4

ABC has officially renewed View alongwith most of its primetime slate. They're allegedly currently working on deals with Chew, Last Man Standing, Dr. Ken, and Agent Carter.

Completely off topic but I really hope they renew Agent Carter!

"So damn interesting" sounds like a backhanded compliment to me, as well as vaguely condescending.

LOL it really is. He did the same thing when he tweeted about those scenes with MC. IDC what anyone says I think he's an egotistical dick irl. I know all the other actors are in love with him but I choose to believe they're faking it because they know he's the show's #1 and that it will never change.

• Love 7

Completely off topic but I really hope they renew Agent Carter!

I think its the best show in television. If it ends, then at least we got that amazing peggysous make-out sesh!

LOL it really is. He did the same thing when he tweeted about those scenes with MC. IDC what anyone says I think he's an egotistical dick irl. I know all the other actors are in love with him but I choose to believe they're faking it because they know he's the show's #1 and that it will never change.

Just wait, when this show is cancelled the SOD headline will be: "EGOT Winner Goldberg out, Bernard in at View: 'they're trying to right a wrong'".

Seriously, with Mo, Bry-dog, RoHo, and Measton all on set again, Prospect Studios must reek of ass.

• Love 3

Seeing as how they already re-did one of Jason's kids being hit by a car, maybe they're bringing ME back as a doctor to diagnosis a return of Danny's cancer?  Jasus knows they're not going to do anything actually new, creative, or interesting. 

• Love 1

“Rather than just walking in, or sneaking in the back, he’s kicking in the front door and coming on in to story.”

What does this even mean and do I actually want to know?

He better be a Cassadine and Morgan's doctor at wherever Morgan is headed. Shady Pines? He can kick the door down by snarking on Morgan, Sonny, Carly, Michael, Nik, Hayden.

• Love 1

“Rather than just walking in, or sneaking in the back, he’s kicking in the front door and coming on in to story.”

What does this even mean and do I actually want to know?

It means nothing good, I can tell you that!

I am seriously ready for ME to show up though. I'm just really excited to see how horrible this shit is gonna be.

• Love 4

He better be a Cassadine and Morgan's doctor at wherever Morgan is headed. Shady Pines? He can kick the door down by snarking on Morgan, Sonny, Carly, Michael, Nik, Hayden.

Shady Pines? Are we going to get a special guest appearance by Estelle Getty as Sophia Petrillo via hologram?

And MEaston better not kick anything, or the whole set will likely collapse. Remember a few years ago when LW shut Carly's front door and the whole set visibly shook?

• Love 3

And MEaston better not kick anything, or the whole set will likely collapse. Remember a few years ago when LW shut Carly's front door and the whole set visibly shook?

Lol, my first thought when I read it was he better not or he would kick a hole in the door.

• Love 1
(edited)
I'm confused as to how what MB said could be condescending. I really think he was just trying to compliment her.

"Working with you is so damn interesting" sounds like he can't think of anything genuinely nice to say, so he comes up with this. He might as well have said, "We shared some scenes." 

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

Ugh. MB landed a guest role on Castle. No word on what type of character he'll play.

And we won't even be rid of him on GH since they're working around his taping schedule. Thanks for nothing.

(edited)

Ugh. MB landed a guest role on Castle. No word on what type of character he'll play.

Maybe it will make him think he has bigger and better prospects and he won't renew his contract with GH.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 1

"Working with you is so damn interesting" sounds like he can't think of anything genuinely nice to say, so he comes up with this. He might as well have said, "We shared some scenes." 

It's a compliment. Mo and Finola are tight. Mo can't be more overtly effusive, lest his screen partner might get perturbed. And Finola is someone who takes "makes interesting choices" as a big compliment.

• Love 1

It's a compliment. Mo and Finola are tight. Mo can't be more overtly effusive, lest his screen partner might get perturbed. And Finola is someone who takes "makes interesting choices" as a big compliment.

Yeah, I think MB meant that Finola actually thinks about the scene probably. I imagine a lot of them are just like "whatever, let's just do this".

• Love 1

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  23h23 hours ago
@meganfox hey you and my fiancée @kellythiebaud look alike, she also thinks your hot. It would be rude of me not to tell you that

But is Bryan gonna say if he thinks Megan Fox is hot?!!?

• Love 4
(edited)

Bryan Craig ‏@bryan_craig  23h23 hours ago

@meganfox hey you and my fiancée @kellythiebaud look alike, she also thinks your hot. It would be rude of me not to tell you that

But is Bryan gonna say if he thinks Megan Fox is hot?!!?

You know, I see that resemblance now. I know that's not the point of you sharing this tweet at all, but I totally see it and wonder why I hadn't thought of it before.

She's gotten so much plastic surgery at a young age, though :( .

Also, is that on Instagram? Megan's not on Twitter. I do like to imagine Bry Dog accidentally tweeted a fake Megan Fox account, though. :P 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 2
(edited)

You know, I see that resemblance now. I know that's not the point of you sharing this tweet at all, but I totally see it and wonder why I hadn't thought of it before.

She's gotten so much plastic surgery at a young age, though :( .

Also, is that on Instagram? Megan's not on Twitter. I do like to imagine Bry Dog accidentally tweeted a fake Megan Fox account, though. :P

Lol it was on twitter! So seems like he tweeted some rando. Well, maybe it was actually someone he knows? Maybe, heh.

ETA it is really her account, she just hasn't used it in years.

Edited by ulkis

Lol it was on twitter! So seems like he tweeted some rando. Well, maybe it was actually someone he knows? Maybe, heh.

ETA it is really her account, she just hasn't used it in years.

She very briefly got an account in 2009, but was turned off by all the young fans who threatened to kill themselves if she didn't add them, so she quit that bitch in two or three days and hasn't looked back. She was smart. Bryan, by not knowing that, was not, but that's the real reason she'll never answer him. 

• Love 1