Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

She worked in the auto industry (I think assembly).

She worked in a GM (I think) assembly plant in Rockford, Illnois. She has been nicknamed Auto Amy or Rockford Amy.

This has already been asked, I'm sure, but does anyone know if Auto Amy is coming back? Did she ever get married?

I follow her on Twitter. I sent tweets to both her IA and regular Twitters but haven't received any replies.

Maybe she doesn't want her teammates or IA director to know. Or maybe she doesn't want to make a spectacle of herself like she did last year ( top falling down, crying about setting a wedding date, desperate to make the DCC).

I follow her on Twitter. I sent tweets to both her IA and regular Twitters but haven't received any replies.

Maybe she doesn't want her teammates or IA director to know. Or maybe she doesn't want to make a spectacle of herself like she did last year ( top falling down, crying about setting a wedding date, desperate to make the DCC).

whoa ... all that happened???

Photo of Gaebri Anderson at the Rams audition here.  She is very lean and compact. As the sister of a DCC, I expected her to look ...I don't know...more DCC-like. More glam. If she is going to audition for DCC, she'll need to up her game. I saw on her instagram she said nobody under 21 made the team. Reading between the lines, I guess that's why she thinks she wasn't chosen.

Edited by sleepyjean

There is no universe where I believe Kelli and Judy aren't well aware what is up with Evan Anderson's sister and her jailbird boyfriend. I would imagine it is common knowledge in that circle. If she did audition for DCC I am sure it would be against the advice of lots of people, and she would not last long.

• Love 1

Photo of Gaebri Anderson at the Rams audition here.  She is very lean and compact. As the sister of a DCC, I expected her to look ...I don't know...more DCC-like. More glam. If she is going to audition for DCC, she'll need to up her gameI saw on her instagram she said nobody under 21 made the team. Reading between the lines, I guess that's why she thinks she wasn't chosen.

Is she the sister of Evan Anderson or Sarah Gourley? It seem to remember both names being mentioned with her,

Edited by MrsEVH

Gaebri is Evan's younger sister. She looks a lot like Evan. I would not be surprise if she makes it to TC for the drama, and gets cut or makes the team by the skin of her teeth because of her boyfriend.

I hope we've seen the last of Auto Amy.  Those short little legs will never be good enough for the kick line, and you can tell she's a total bitch with the way she reacted to not making it last year.

• Love 3

Photo of Gaebri Anderson at the Rams audition here.  She is very lean and compact. As the sister of a DCC, I expected her to look ...I don't know...more DCC-like. More glam. If she is going to audition for DCC, she'll need to up her game. I saw on her instagram she said nobody under 21 made the team. Reading between the lines, I guess that's why she thinks she wasn't chosen.

I don't know...just my opinion, but I think she has the look.

If Gaebri is amazing, they'll turn their heads. If not, not a chance.

Gaebri is Evan Anderson's sister, but I think someone posted that Sarah Gourley's sister is also planning to audition.

If I remember Evan Anderson knew Sarah before she was a DCC and their friendship was a reason she tried out.

There is no universe where I believe Kelli and Judy aren't well aware what is up with Evan Anderson's sister and her jailbird boyfriend. I would imagine it is common knowledge in that circle. If she did audition for DCC I am sure it would be against the advice of lots of people, and she would not last long.

I seriously don't think they're that invested in it like alot of people on here. If she gets further, I'm sure it may come up but now..I doubt they're looking into EVERY girl already.

I hope we've seen the last of Auto Amy.  Those short little legs will never be good enough for the kick line, and you can tell she's a total bitch with the way she reacted to not making it last year.

I wouldn't say that. There have been short legs on the team. I also wouldn't call her a b*tch..she was just upset.

• Love 1

I just didn't think Auto Amy was actually any good with her dancing. Her solo (boob notwithstanding) wasn't impressive. I don't think she would have made TC even if she didn't have the wardrobe malfunction. And her desperation was a real turn-off for me.

• Love 2

Auto Amy will never be on the team. She reeked desperation, which they hate. Her dancing wasn't quite there. Then icing on the cake is that twerking and grinding on a speaker at the Snoop Dog concert - just not DCCish

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 3

I seriously don't think they're that invested in it like alot of people on here.

That could be true. Last year many of us (me included) were positive Kelli & Judy would not approve of Taylor and her social media pictures, but unless it happened off screen the only issue they seemed to have with her were low kicks. Edited by ByTor

I seriously don't think they're that invested in it like alot of people on here. If she gets further, I'm sure it may come up but now..I doubt they're looking into EVERY girl already.

I wouldn't say that. There have been short legs on the team. I also wouldn't call her a b*tch..she was just upset.

I don't think it takes that much to be INTO it, like they are doing any sort of research. I think it is more like gossip.

The fact that he's in prison is out of her control. The fact that she's publicly promoting him IS under her control and it's that activity that would bring her to the notice of the less classy media outlets. From there the story would grow. It would be a scandal for all of the other members of the team, and that's not fair to them. They'd all be confronted with the "so I heard one of you girls is with a child molestor" comments. If Gaebri auditions, choosing her would be a real gamble that the story would go nowhere or that the team could ride it out. If I were Kelli, I wouldn't be interested in risking my organization's carefully guarded reputation on a rookie candidate. Not even if she was the most gorgeous girl in the room and could dance rings around everyone else.

As the sister of a DCC Gaebri would probably stand a good chance of making the team. She's got the body they're looking for, she's pretty, and can probably dance well enough. And as a legacy, she probably has a good understanding of the commitment and expectations.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

I'm interested to see what Kelli and Judy will do if she does make it to finals or to training camp. We don't know if they know her story yet or not. She could end up being one of those that is featured which would be interesting.

I guess I find it really hard to believe it isn't common knowledge in Dallas dance circles.

Cassie: "Mom, how about Evan's crazy sister and the child molester?"

Judy: "Yeah, that's ridiculous."

I don't think it is exactly super sleuthing and background check material.

She looks a lot like Evan. I think she has the look, too, especially since they're gearing toward more lean, muscular girls.

She's pretty and super lean!  Clearly in shape and big into fitness.  She should probably move to LA or NY and try to be a top celebrity trainer.

So I was watching this past season and I really liked Taylor!  Wow can that girl project!  Her dancing was strong and very powerful ... don't know what it was but it was fun to watch and good. She wasn't the prettiest of girls but the performance skills were there.

Shame about the kicks though.  I really would rather have her on team with her performance skills and low kicks than have Kat who is an amazing kicker but too flowly and loosey goosey as a DCC dancer (IMHO)

• Love 2
On 4/27/2016 at 3:17 PM, tobeyoungagain said:

So I was watching this past season and I really liked Taylor!  Wow can that girl project!  Her dancing was strong and very powerful ... don't know what it was but it was fun to watch and good. She wasn't the prettiest of girls but the performance skills were there.

Shame about the kicks though.  I really would rather have her on team with her performance skills and low kicks than have Kat who is an amazing kicker but too flowly and loosey goosey as a DCC dancer (IMHO)

It's funny b/c I actually teetered with her. At first I was kind of rooting for her b/c I kept seeing her and I was like "give this girl a chance," but then when she spoke, she seemed to be a bit..blah..but then I saw her dance..then I went back to being over her. She definitely can project though; and yes, I certainly agree about the Kat thing.

We're getting pretty close to auditions now. I'm surprised more "potentials" haven't outed themselves on social media yet. Maybe they're finally learning the value of privacy/discretion. It's disappointing that there's nobody to snoop on though, except those two pistons girls.

I have seen a few others besides those two girls from the same team but honestly they all kind of look the same so I have a hard time knowing if they've already been mentioned here.  

I do think the two girls from the same team (Carly and Cristi?) are super pretty, especially Cristi, and at least good enough dancers that I hope they make it to finals. 

I know someone mentioned Jenny before too but I think she is just stunning: 

https://www.instagram.com/jenny.smith9/?hl=en

Is the girl with her in the first picture also trying out? I couldn't tell for sure from caption...

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 10:03 PM, SanLynn said:

Don't be too sure about Caila. The DCC Instagram posted another pick of her today in a group shot. She's wearing a green bikini and looks great. Sometimes I think the angles can just be off.https://www.instagram.com/p/BER-8BBQWF4/?taken-by=dccheerleaders

I do think Caila looks heavier than in past years, though I don't think she's "heavy" by any means.  But I do think the other girls standing with her look more toned. Caila may have to work hard to tone up a bit before auditions, if she doesn't want to be another Alex Hermes. Alex looked good during the S9 audition - just heavier than DCC wants for their squad.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 2:43 AM, LadyMsJay said:

Good point. But good points like that usually fall flat on K&J..they're supposed to STAY THE SAME AS THEY DID WHEN THEY ORIGINALLY AUDITIONED. Which, is unrealistic. Especially for a young girl becoming a woman. It CAN be done, but..nah.

Kelli and Judy understand growing-up weight gain. It depends on how the weight looks on the girl and the girl's body type. For example, Nicole Bulcher gained weight, and she stayed on the squad for 5 years. Veronica also gained weight, and she stayed on, though she did leave after her 4th year weight gain.

I do think it matters what the girls' body types are. Some girls can gain weight and it doesn't look bad because their body carries it well. With others, even 5 extra pounds look like 15. It's unfair, but the way it is. :(

Edited by Kaedee

Please keep the discussion on Gaebri will or will not be trying out for the team. Discussing if her boyfriend is or is not guilty, sexual abuse or child molestation is going off topic and is a very sensitive topic for many people. Off topic posts in relation to her boyfriend will be hidden, deleted or edited at the discretion of the mods. Thank you.

Link to a new girl auditioning. Her name is Madison and her Instagram is public  she's tagged in the video.

Pretty girl but pretty weak solo clip. Hopefully Kitty didn't help with this one yet (she's tagged in the video).

58 minutes ago, 2134.dancer said:
Link to a new girl auditioning. Her name is Madison and her Instagram is public  she's tagged in the video.

Pretty girl but pretty weak solo clip. Hopefully Kitty didn't help with this one yet (she's tagged in the video).

I think she is trying out next year, her video has the hashtag #DCCaudition2017

(edited)

Shelbi has always looked soft to me and she doesn't look good on that choreography either. It looks like they're just learning it to be fair, but pink bra next to her has a lot more style.

5 hours ago, omgtv said:

I think she is trying out next year, her video has the hashtag #DCCaudition2017

Seems kind of weird to prepare a solo for an audition that's more than a year away. I don't know much about the dance world other than what I see on MTT. Is this normal? Lol.

Edited by Oranaiche

I can't help liking Shelbi but I just don't think she has It.  She never looks powerful and confident, though sometimes she seems like she's having fun. I like that she is so hard working and dedicated but...well. we'll see. 

44 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Audition advice from Shelbi.  LOL

http://www.prodancecheer.com/?p=1932

So I liked Shelbi. I think she's very pretty. Don't think she is DCC polished at this point. But....that article....advice from someone who didn't make 2 teams? Let's consult Viv next. Also, those thumbnails at the bottom - they need a stylist. Those girls look sort of low rent, East Texas, whatever you want to call it. Need some refining in the hair and makeup dept.

• Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

.So I liked Shelbi. I think she's very pretty. Don't think she is DCC polished at this point. But....that article....advice from someone who didn't make 2 teams? Let's consult Viv next. Also, those thumbnails at the bottom - they need a stylist. Those girls look sort of low rent, East Texas, whatever you want to call it. Need some refining in the hair and makeup dept.

I agree. Current Ice Angel Kelli wrote a similar article on that same site. At least she made other teams (DMDs. TLDs, AAIA) and would have good advice. Shelbi just keeps going back to the same team

They probably don't have the same glam squad that the DCCs do. The girl in the black top (bottom right corner) is Sheridan who got sick at semi finals last year. The AA girl (bottom left corner) is Owoade, a former TLD. Don't know why she left a dance team with an actual team (to cheer for) for one that doesn't have one at all.

Edited by MrsEVH

Is the blonde in the top pictures with the bluegreen? top one of the TC candidates who tried out for the team in Season Nine and was cut? I cannot remember her name. I think she was one of the girls Shelbi mentioned when she was called into the office when Miss Kitty and Melissa were there.

(edited)
45 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Is the blonde in the top pictures with the bluegreen? top one of the TC candidates who tried out for the team in Season Nine and was cut? I cannot remember her name. I think she was one of the girls Shelbi mentioned when she was called into the office when Miss Kitty and Melissa were there.

Yes that's Mallory also a TSD. She, Shelbi, Ashley Pro, Calia, Kathryn D & Emily V(both DMDs) are all friends. 

In the scene where she's called in with Kitty &  Melissa you can see how desperate she is to make the DCC because 2 of her friends did..Probably why she's coming back to audition again. I don't see her making it back to TC a 2nd time. I think she needs to move on like Mallory did or maybe audition for a lesser team (AAIA, TLD, DSIG).She's not DCC or DMD  material (looks, yes dance technique,  no)

Edited by MrsEVH