Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

On Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 9:30 AM, heatherrrrz said:

I'm rewatching last season and I'm at the episode where Melissa calls the girls into a session at the Verandah Club and she says "If I could give you any advice, it would be to break out of your shell" and I just snorted because the girl literally said her critique from Kelli and Judy was that she needed to break out of her 

I really hope they don't feature auto Amy a lot on this season.  I already love Yoko and Tasha!

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

Here we go!  Let's kick off Season 11.

I ordered pizza for dinner so I didn't have to miss the show :)

I made my Texas Pulled Pork with Texas Peach Cobbler today!  Texas on my mind!  

• Love 3

I am always amazed at the amount of commercials played.  It seems like every time I turn around its commercial time.  I would not be surprised of 20 minutes of the hour were the actually the show- the rest of the time is all commercials.  I would have loved to see a 2 hour premiere!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ChlcGirl said:

If I had a stylist who wore his hair in a man bun like that goofball, I would stop going to him.

Also, what in the world did he do to his face?

He is bizarro!  I would not think DCC would be affiliated with him- surely they can find better.

• Love 1

Closing thread since the first episode has aired. If you want to talk about spoilers, you can go to the Current DCCs, Rejected, and DCC Media threads since spoilers can be discussed in these three threads.