Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Spinning A Web

• Start Topic

And this all outlines that Lisa is unsure whether to believe Yolanda or not.. No? A poster posted the dialogue as "I don't knoooowww.. If she says it's true.....then lets it trial off. Did Lisa actually go on to say "then I will take her word for it"? The way I see it if Yolanda processes things the way I and others do then it came of as Lisa being skeptical and doubting the validity of her claims over something very serious. I don't find that assessment to be such a stretch.  I saw the footage before Yolanda even had a chance and that's how I received it so I'm not going to knock Yolanda for coming to her conclusions with even less information. Actually this goes back to one of the most basic rules of thumb. Don't be talking about people behind they back. This is what is usually the outcome... Messy, messiness to the messiest power. LOL!

Yes, Lisa DID say that. The dialog that was posted was not the entire conversation, there were several people talking at the same time, Kyle and LisaR that is. Here is the thing, IF Yolanda thought Lisa was questioning her then why didn't she give Lisa a chance to explain herself at that lunch, like I, or most people would OR ask for the entire story not just the runtelldat spin she got from Erika. Instead she cut Lisa off from doing that and IMO, she did it on purpose. Yolanda controls the narrative on EVERYTHING, whether it is about her ever changing/contradicting health stories/lies, to her surprise announcement about her children's health, manners, her definition of "friendship"....well everything, to the point that NO ONE is ever right other than her, EVER! Another "basic rule of life" is if you put it out there, expect questions AND if you ask a question allow the person to answer you....DO NOT assume. LOL 

• Love 18

Yes, Lisa DID say that. The dialog that was posted was not the entire conversation, there were several people talking at the same time, Kyle and LisaR that is. Here is the thing, IF Yolanda thought Lisa was questioning her then why didn't she give Lisa a chance to explain herself at that lunch, like I, or most people would OR ask for the entire story not just the runtelldat spin she got from Erika. Instead she cut Lisa off from doing that and IMO, she did it on purpose. Yolanda controls the narrative on EVERYTHING, whether it is about her ever changing/contradicting health stories/lies, to her surprise announcement about her children's health, manners, her definition of "friendship"....well everything, to the point that NO ONE is ever right other than her, EVER! Another "basic rule of life" is if you put it out there, expect questions AND if you ask a question allow the person to answer you....DO NOT assume. LOL 

I guess it's cause she wasn't that forgiving about knowing that women where conversing about such a sensitive subject behind her back instead of to her.  <shrug> Oh well.

• Love 3

I guess it's cause she wasn't that forgiving about knowing that women where conversing about such a sensitive subject behind her back instead of to her.  <shrug> Oh well.

Maybe they would have asked her had she given them the chance but she doesn't. Every time anyone tries to ask her a question she gets all up in their faces and shuts them down which only adds to their confusion and then the gossip starts because of Yolanda's need to CONTROL everything and everyone.

• Love 15

How was she to know what was said by whom OR how it was said if she didn't allow Lisa or Kyle to tell her. She made an ugly accusation to Lisa then refused to allow Lisa to defend/explain what she said at all. Again, Yolanda controls not only her own narrative but those of everyone around her. Ask yourself WHY, IMO it is because she doesn't want the truth to come out because it will expose she her as a lying manipulator and a fool. JMO

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 15

I can't find the original post but someone posted that they stalked Mohammad's Instagram ( thank you!) and he is following Lisa but no longer follows Yo. I think that speaks volumes .

I agree about the messy/awkward ways they are moving the plot along. If only we had a town drunk, who could drink some wine and blurt out accusations....oh wait...

• Love 14

There is a funny saying I grew up with and it loosely translates to, "Measure your mouth".

Everyone has looked at context, grammar and usage in dissecting what a HW says - The real 'problem' is people opening their mouth in the first place?

• Love 1

I can't find the original post but someone posted that they stalked Mohammad's Instagram ( thank you!) and he is following Lisa but no longer follows Yo. I think that speaks volumes .

Me too. He has probably had enough.

• Love 6
(edited)

I agree about the messy/awkward ways they are moving the plot along. If only we had a town drunk, who could drink some wine and blurt out accusations....oh wait...

He is following Yo, Ken, LVP, Brandi and Joanna Krupa still on Twitter - I just checked. What a motley crew that is!  I can't figure out how to determine who he is following on Insta.

Edited by jinjer
(edited)

When Yolanda first made the announcement about the kids in front of LisaV, she left before anyone could ask her any questions. Kyle asked if she knew about that and Lisa said she NO. Kyle then tells Lisa to ask Mohamed. Skip to the BBQ and Kyle once again asks about the kids/Mohamed and Lisa answers and IMO, she sounded confused as to what to believe as Mohamed said the kids were "fine" and she adds "If Yolanda says they are sick, I will take her word for it" (which Erika conveniently leaves out of her runtelldat with Yolanda). Now we get to Yolanda bringing it up with Lisa/Kyle and she cuts Lisa off as soon as Lisa says she spoke with Mohamed without letting her get another word in. Yolanda would NOT allow Lisa to explain anything even though Lisa tried to.

She also announced the Kids Lyme to Kyle on the walk she did with Kyle and Erika (but she hasn't walked in 9 months -what?) and Kyle was shocked to hear it at that time.  From what I recall, Erika gave a lifted eyebrow/"mmhmm" expression which at the time I thought meant that she thought Yo was full of shit; now I'm not sure what she meant with that face. So when Kyle asked Lisa about it at the BBQ, she had just recently learned that supposed fact about Kids Lyme.  I am of the opinion that they were both curious/concerned AND doubting Yo's story.  And I also believe that Yo's real anger comes from the fact that she believes they think she's a liar.  Which they do, and I do too.  But they are toeing the PC line for fear of being denounced for being mean to the sick, suffering lady.  Which is why Yo can't get any satisfaction - she wants them to call her a liar so she can call them mean girls.  Whereas they know she's a liar but won't call her that, no matter how hard she pushes them too.  Quite the conundrum!

I always do think it's weird when people make too big of a deal of this, as if every time you have a negative or even neutral thought about somebody it's terrible to say it to someone else. Sometimes people act like it's an act of great character to constantly confront people with all your complaints about them when it's totally inappropriate. Why would the other person necessarily deserve to be told what you think of them? Especially if they annoy you and they've done nothing to you? Or they have and you don't want to deal with them?

I am of the opinion that talking about people behind their backs (friends) is one of the healthiest things one can do - with discretion, of course.  When my friend bends my ear for an hour about her asshole coworkers, she is able to go in to work the next day calm and refreshed.  When I bitch to my mom about my BFF's horrible daughter, I can listen to BFF talk about said daughter's problems without screaming "She needs to be spanked soundly and locked in her room!!!"  But if either of those conversations were caught on camera and played back to the interested parties, some of us would be in TROUBLE!  (cue Tootie on the roller skates :)

you know, if I had friends that dissected every single conversation I had with them and went over and over them multiple times, I'd lose my damn mind. Yo, just quit it.

Which is why we can't be on TV.  I remember a friend talking once about a D-list celeb who had a reality show:  "She really ruined herself last night" and I replied, "That's what her show is about!  Do you think anyone wants to watch us sit by the pool, flipping through magazines and talking nicely to each other?"  To sign up for one of these shows is to sign up for that BS.  (IMO of course :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 20

She also announced the Kids Lyme to Kyle on the walk she did with Kyle and Erika (but she hasn't walked in 9 months -what?) and Kyle was shocked to hear it at that time.  From what I recall, Erika gave a lifted eyebrow/"mmhmm" expression which at the time I thought meant that she thought Yo was full of shit; now I'm not sure what she meant with that face. So when Kyle asked Lisa about it at the BBQ, she had just recently learned that supposed fact about Kids Lyme.  I am of the opinion that they were both curious/concerned AND doubting Yo's story.  And I also believe that Yo's real anger comes from the fact that she believes they think she's a liar.  Which they do, and I do too.  But they are toeing the PC line for fear of being denounced for being mean to the sick, suffering lady.  Which is why Yo can't get any satisfaction - she wants them to call her a liar so she can call them mean girls.  Whereas they know she's a liar but won't call her that, no matter how hard she pushes them too.  Quite the conundrum!

I agree they have their doubts, and they have good reason. They are not putting that out there, IMO, because of the reasons you gave, and also probably because they are doubts, not proof.

I don't think anyone *owes* others a conversation about their private confusions/suspicions, whatever, even it the other person demands it of them, and probably most especially when an unreasonable person such as Yolanda demands it of them. Personally, I would never be comfortable telling someone I doubted them without a lot of proof. I think it would be unfair and impolite.

IMO, with Yolanda, there's no point, as she will just be that much more convinced that her idea that everyone is talking crud about her is true, when really all they have done was express doubt, and mainly only by tone of voice. Just because she thinks they should accept her word as gospel truth doesn't mean they have no right to their doubts or their own opinions.

If they had actually all been saying they think she is being untruthful, then they should have 'fessed up. But, IMO, the thought police can take a hike.

• Love 9

I seriously think I'm crazy because I completely understand why Yolanda is so aggravated with everyone. I don't think Yolanda is nuts or crazy, but I've known people that have Lyme disease and their symptoms were similar to Yolanda's, so I believe her. I think she exaggerates and isn't good with numbers. When she says, "I haven't walked in 9 months," to me, she isn't trying to lie, she feels as though it's been that long. I often say, "I haven't worked out in ages" but really, I did a few days ago, but it's been ages since I've been in a routine. I do think that people who are literal can have a problem with it. I guess with Yolanda, I get the gist of what she is saying, and she hasn't been feeling well and she is getting really depressed about it. In any case, I just don't see the lying vindictive side to her. Not that it isn't there, I just don't see it. Whenever she talks I totally get her point. 

I'm scaring myself that I don't see what everyone else does.

Brandi looks great on the episode for next week. Those legs are awesome. Kim looks like she is being propped up and just trying to stay lucid. For the most part, I like everyone, with the exception of LisaR (she just looks like Sandy Duncan, I think Peter Pan and what she has done to her face and body disturbs me). I think she is a terrible example for her children, teaching them to do anything for money, no matter what. Plus, she isn't very nice to them.

I have to love Kyle and LisaV because they are so loving to their family. I love that.

Can't figure out Kathryn and Erika yet. At first I thought that Erika and her husband truly loved each other, but now I'm thinking she is only putting up with him for the money. I hate saying gold-digger, but it seems that her husband and her don't really have much of a relationship and he seems uncomfortable around her and her him. Kathryn and her husband are cute together, I like how she is always tending to him-- cooking  him oatmeal, picking out his clothes, telling him he can't swim... hahahahahaha. 

• Love 4

Erika only had to put up with it for 10+ years to nullify the prenup in California if she was only in it for the $. I think she and her husband have a relationship that she likes.  Sure he shushed her, but it didn't stop her from going right back and interrupting him. Erika is pretty modest when she isn't in EJ outfits. She has been married to him for 15 years. There has to be at more than $ making her stay with him. She has to enjoy his companionship to some degree. It may be a father/daughter type relationship, but maybe she likes that. Who knows.  I don't know if we have seen enough of it to know.

I understand Yo's aggravation with these women too.  Her symptoms aren't that rare for people who have late diagnosis of lyme. Rinna used her illness for her own storyline just as she used Kim's alcoholism. Rinna's a storyline leach. Kyle stirred the whole pot and then shuts her pie-hole and lets LVP take the heat bc Yo has a long-standing hard-on for LVP. The other HWs made Yo's story a big deal by bringing it up - starting with episode 1 LVP and Kyle lunch.  Yo sitting on her bed/couch/hospital bed isn't compelling TV.  If they just brought her flowers and said, "Poor Yo" every time, Bravo would have had nothing to show and would have gotten bored with the Yo storyline.

• Love 4

Erika only had to put up with it for 10+ years to nullify the prenup in California if she was only in it for the $. I think she and her husband have a relationship that she likes.  Sure he shushed her, but it didn't stop her from going right back and interrupting him. Erika is pretty modest when she isn't in EJ outfits. She has been married to him for 15 years. There has to be at more than $ making her stay with him. She has to enjoy his companionship to some degree. It may be a father/daughter type relationship, but maybe she likes that. Who knows.  I don't know if we have seen enough of it to know.

I understand Yo's aggravation with these women too.  Her symptoms aren't that rare for people who have late diagnosis of lyme. Rinna used her illness for her own storyline just as she used Kim's alcoholism. Rinna's a storyline leach. Kyle stirred the whole pot and then shuts her pie-hole and lets LVP take the heat bc Yo has a long-standing hard-on for LVP. The other HWs made Yo's story a big deal by bringing it up - starting with episode 1 LVP and Kyle lunch.  Yo sitting on her bed/couch/hospital bed isn't compelling TV.  If they just brought her flowers and said, "Poor Yo" every time, Bravo would have had nothing to show and would have gotten bored with the Yo storyline.

Did Erika say her pre-nup was only for 10 years?  A pre-nup is forever in California unless there are terms set forth in the agreement that change provide for an ending date.  Out of sheer laziness I am using Legalzoom as a citation:  http://info.legalzoom.com/long-prenuptial-agreement-last-27007.html  I look at it this way with Erika, if she left Tubby Tom and all his money, what would she do?  I doubt her Erika Jayne performances cover the overhead it takes to create them.  I think they tolerate one another quite well.  He seems like a blowhard who always needs to be right.

Yolanda is the other one folks are talking about in regards to a pre-nup.  her situation is really easy-she never stopped working-so why does she need support from David?  Fingers crossed she claims she can't work to try and snag spousal support because then she would be off the show. 

What does Yolanda want from these women?  Apparently, it is hard to schedule bedside visits with her and quite frankly I can't imagine the upside to such a visit.  She finds texts insincere, conversations when she grants them are all about her illnesses.  She dropped a "friend" of hers on their laps who apparently wants to carry tales back to the ever so ill Yolanda.  For me, if I have a friend that is that ill, the last thing I would do is tell her things that would upset her.  So Yolanda, who claims, she is paid whether she is on three times or thirty times, is the one forcing these appearances.  Quite frankly, I would be so sick and tired of hearing what an epic chore it is for Yolanda to pull on her dirty white jeans, put her dirty hair in a ponytail and be chauffeured however far, to film. 

• Love 5

It is difficult for me to glean what someone means versus what someone says. I tend to go with what they say instead of mind reading, it's normally less confusing for me. When Yo says "I haven't walked in 9 months" I don't take that to mean she's crawling from her bed to the john I think it means she has not been on a walk for exercise or pleasure but we just saw her do that...so it is confusing. And it looks like a lie. JMO

• Love 15

He is following Yo, Ken, LVP, Brandi and Joanna Krupa still on Twitter - I just checked. What a motley crew that is!  I can't figure out how to determine who he is following on Insta.

I follow him and Yo on Instagram, and yes, he is still following Lisa, but is not following Yolanda.

• Love 5

Katherine is probably married to Donnie because he's the only person she looks smart in comparison to. From their solo scenes I hadn't realized how dumb she was. Once she got around the women, she seemed...well, dumb. I think Katherine is desperate to be friends with LVP. She's a less-smart(!) Taylor in my eyes- until proven otherwise.

Yeah, pro football players aren't known for their great smarts, so both Marcus Allen and Donnie probably think she's so intelligent.  And did anyone else notice how enthralled Donnie is with Katherine's whiteness?  One thing they definitely have in common is that they both adore her!

And speaking of Donnie - he's NOT a fan, he's a player.  Um, someone will have to break it to him that he's actually NOT a player either anymore.

Pay attention to yoyo when she speaks about 'de munchie hoosen'.

She acts like it's a word that she cannot wrap her tongue around when if comes up in a conversation.

But when she is accusing someone of suspecting her having it? "I heer choos said dat Iz have de MUNCHAUSEN!"

Her Lie-ms disease seems to go away when her dander gets up?

That's "DER munchie-hoosen".  :->   She really did make a big deal about how complicated a word it was for her to pronounce.  I guess if Yo can't pronounce it, she can deny it's a real word?

• Love 4

Did Erika say her pre-nup was only for 10 years?  A pre-nup is forever in California unless there are terms set forth in the agreement that change provide for an ending date.  Out of sheer laziness I am using Legalzoom as a citation:  http://info.legalzoom.com/long-prenuptial-agreement-last-27007.html  I look at it this way with Erika, if she left Tubby Tom and all his money, what would she do?  I doubt her Erika Jayne performances cover the overhead it takes to create them.  I think they tolerate one another quite well.  He seems like a blowhard who always needs to be right.

Yolanda is the other one folks are talking about in regards to a pre-nup.  her situation is really easy-she never stopped working-so why does she need support from David?  Fingers crossed she claims she can't work to try and snag spousal support because then she would be off the show. 

What does Yolanda want from these women?  Apparently, it is hard to schedule bedside visits with her and quite frankly I can't imagine the upside to such a visit.  She finds texts insincere, conversations when she grants them are all about her illnesses.  She dropped a "friend" of hers on their laps who apparently wants to carry tales back to the ever so ill Yolanda.  For me, if I have a friend that is that ill, the last thing I would do is tell her things that would upset her.  So Yolanda, who claims, she is paid whether she is on three times or thirty times, is the one forcing these appearances.  Quite frankly, I would be so sick and tired of hearing what an epic chore it is for Yolanda to pull on her dirty white jeans, put her dirty hair in a ponytail and be chauffeured however far, to film. 

At this point I would tell her  Yoyo, According to you few do anything right by you when it comes to your illness or your idea of friendship. I don't care to hear anything more about any of it. Keep your disease and your health issues to yourself. I'm tired of being told we don't measure up and I'm tired of hearing sides one and two of your ever playing "broken health" record, I'm tired of being lectured and scolded. You are not acting like a friend yet you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself. If you want this friendship then you need to make changes otherwise let us go our separate ways.

If I were Kyle or Lisa I wouldn't try anymore with Yoyo. Knowing I had to film with her I'd be polite in her company but would not engage her nor sit there when she gushes on and on about her life issues nor stay during one of her diatribes. I'd engage in something else or leave and find something more uplifting elsewhere.

• Love 8
I seriously think I'm crazy because I completely understand why Yolanda is so aggravated with everyone. I don't think Yolanda is nuts or crazy, but I've known people that have Lyme disease and their symptoms were similar to Yolanda's, so I believe her. I think she exaggerates and isn't good with numbers. When she says, "I haven't walked in 9 months," to me, she isn't trying to lie, she feels as though it's been that long. I often say, "I haven't worked out in ages" but really, I did a few days ago, but it's been ages since I've been in a routine. I do think that people who are literal can have a problem with it.

I think people would have been fine with her doing that if that what she's doing, but she's obviously not just saying "I haven't worked out in ages" because she's so damned demanding about everybody taking her word as gospel. And once you realize that the "literal" people are questioning you on it, you explain you just meant "it feels like a long time" and stop doing it. You don't yell at them for attacking you and doubting you. People can usually tell the difference between the "I haven't worked out in a million years" exaggerations and the way she seems to be. I don't think this has anything to do with not being good at numbers.

• Love 9

At this point I would tell her  Yoyo, According to you few do anything right by you when it comes to your illness or your idea of friendship. I don't care to hear anything more about any of it. Keep your disease and your health issues to yourself. I'm tired of being told we don't measure up and I'm tired of hearing sides one and two of your ever playing "broken health" record, I'm tired of being lectured and scolded. You are not acting like a friend yet you hold others to a higher standard than you hold yourself. If you want this friendship then you need to make changes otherwise let us go our separate ways.

If I were Kyle or Lisa I wouldn't try anymore with Yoyo. Knowing I had to film with her I'd be polite in her company but would not engage her nor sit there when she gushes on and on about her life issues nor stay during one of her diatribes. I'd engage in something else or leave and find something more uplifting elsewhere.

I would so love if Lisa and Kyle would sit quietly with sad smiles on their faces, then say "So sorry to hear that" and change the subject as soon as Yolanda paused to take a breath. It would drive Yolanda nuts and it would stop her from steamrolling every single conversation into a presentation of Yolanda's entire life medical history.  Don't question, don't compare her words to her actions and CHANGE THE SUBJECT EACH AND EVERY TIME! LOL

• Love 15

Ok, thanks nexxie. I thought I was losing my mind lol.

Erika laughed when she said it, if I recall correctly. I remember thinking good ol' Tom better watch his back - or his morning oatmeal.
  • Love 3

I would so love if Lisa and Kyle would sit quietly with sad smiles on their faces, then say "So sorry to hear that" and change the subject as soon as Yolanda paused to take a breath. It would drive Yolanda nuts and it would stop her from steamrolling every single conversation into a presentation of Yolanda's entire life medical history.  Don't question, don't compare her words to her actions and CHANGE THE SUBJECT EACH AND EVERY TIME! LOL

I think that would be an awesome approach. Especially if they can manage once she's gone not to get into any conversation about "so what do you think about this that and the other about her?" Quick acknowledgement and then out of sight, out of mind would be a perfect remedy. Should have been implemented much sooner than now tho. LOL.

• Love 2

I think that would be an awesome approach. Especially if they can manage once she's gone not to get into any conversation about "so what do you think about this that and the other about her?" Quick acknowledgement and then out of sight, out of mind would be a perfect remedy. Should have been implemented much sooner than now tho. LOL.

IMO, talking about Yolanda after she leaves is not all that unusual, most people would. I don't have a problem with them doing it, all they, LisaV/Kyle, have said so far is that they are concerned and confused about Yolanda and Bella/Anwar. It really hasn't gone much further when it is just the 2 of them. Other than 1 time, the BBQ, when Lisa revealed what Mohamed told her, which he supported, they have pretty much let her be. It has been Yolanda talking NON STOP about her health, how SHE feels the others should treat HER and how DEFICIENT SHE finds THEM, NOT the other way around. IMO, Yolanda has made this season ALL about POOR, POOR Yolanda and it has been production that has shown that what she claims is not always the truth with those flash backs to prior seasons to show what she says doesn't match up with what she actually does. LOL

• Love 7

IMO, talking about Yolanda after she leaves is not all that unusual, most people would. I don't have a problem with them doing it, all they, LisaV/Kyle, have said so far is that they are concerned and confused about Yolanda and Bella/Anwar. It really hasn't gone much further when it is just the 2 of them. Other than 1 time, the BBQ, when Lisa revealed what Mohamed told her, which he supported, they have pretty much let her be. It has been Yolanda talking NON STOP about her health, how SHE feels the others should treat HER and how DEFICIENT SHE finds THEM, NOT the other way around. IMO, Yolanda has made this season ALL about POOR, POOR Yolanda and it has been production that has shown that what she claims is not always the truth with those flash backs to prior seasons to show what she says doesn't match up with what she actually does. LOL

But still the other approached would have saved them a lot scoldings whether justified or not. It's a trade off. Indulge in the need to chatter and gossip and inquire and mutter or live without the constant worry off email reprimands and record sharing showdowns? I personally would have chosen not having to worry about confrontations and staying mum. Reminds me of this saying "Be a good listener, your ears won't get you into trouble".. LOL.

• Love 1

I would just like to say that - much like the variations of "you stole my goddamn house" and "100% pain" NEVER failed to crack me up --

the many new and awesomely creative terms for Yolanda's version of Munchausen are killing me. 

Der munchies-housies, hunchen-munchen, housen-mousen.  They're all glorious.

Oh and all versions of the "non Gigis" never fail to make me smile either.

• Love 10

"Rinna's a storyline leach." This needs to be repeated.

• Love 1

But still the other approached would have saved them a lot scoldings whether justified or not. It's a trade off. Indulge in the need to chatter and gossip and inquire and mutter or live without the constant worry off email reprimands and record sharing showdowns? I personally would have chosen not having to worry about confrontations and staying mum. Reminds me of this saying "Be a good listener, your ears won't get you into trouble".. LOL.

For normal people that would work great-with Yolanda it just adds another layer of complaints, they don't talk around me.  What is wrong with them?

• Love 5
(edited)

IMO, had they done as I would like, she still would have complained. We would be hearing that they don't care enough to ask, we already hear complaints they don't do enough for her as it is, can you imagine how much more whining she would do if they didn't pay any attention to her and the BS stories she tells!  LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

IMO, had they done as I would like, she still would have complained. We would be hearing that they don't care enough to ask, we already hear complaints they don't do enough for her as it is, can you imagine how much more whining she would do if they didn't pay any attention to her and the BS stories she tells!  LOL

Which IMO is why she's sucking all the air and enjoyment out of this season.  She's so damn exhausting.

Yo said something very funny this episode re the SoulCycle outing (paraphrasing): "If I had the energy, I'd be spinning my little ass off too."  Sorry, but I've seen that ass and it ain't little!

• Love 4

I seriously think I'm crazy because I completely understand why Yolanda is so aggravated with everyone. I don't think Yolanda is nuts or crazy, but I've known people that have Lyme disease and their symptoms were similar to Yolanda's, so I believe her. I think she exaggerates and isn't good with numbers. When she says, "I haven't walked in 9 months," to me, she isn't trying to lie, she feels as though it's been that long. I often say, "I haven't worked out in ages" but really, I did a few days ago, but it's been ages since I've been in a routine. I do think that people who are literal can have a problem with it. I guess with Yolanda, I get the gist of what she is saying, and she hasn't been feeling well and she is getting really depressed about it. In any case, I just don't see the lying vindictive side to her. Not that it isn't there, I just don't see it. Whenever she talks I totally get her point. 

It is difficult for me to glean what someone means versus what someone says. I tend to go with what they say instead of mind reading, it's normally less confusing for me. When Yo says "I haven't walked in 9 months" I don't take that to mean she's crawling from her bed to the john I think it means she has not been on a walk for exercise or pleasure but we just saw her do that...so it is confusing. And it looks like a lie. JMO

I think the difference is in how one exaggerates - if we say "I haven't worked out in ages" or "I'm starving to death" people get that it is hyperbole.  Saying she hasn't walked in "9 months" is too specific, like if I said that I hadn't eaten anything for 2 days.  People believe those types of comments because the person is giving actual information.

• Love 6