Type keyword(s) to search

S06:E10. The Next World - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

That's such a total Northern / Southern thing.  Pop in the North and Soda in the South.

My Northern Family used to get on me for calling it Soda Pop being raised in the South as I was.

In Atlanta it's Coke.

I love them looking at Eugene like he had a second head when he was babbling on about sorghum.

• Love 2

Pretty sure it is soda in certain parts of the north, like New England. But there may be pockets where there are regional differences.

Northeast it's definitely Soda. I always thought Pop was a Mid-West thing Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

In Atlanta it's Coke.

I love them looking at Eugene like he had a second head when he was babbling on about sorghum.

I know:) Even Pepsi is Coke in Atlanta.  Actually is someone tries to give you Pepsi, you explain that you want Dr. Pepper because its the least Pepsi, Pepsi.

Daryl's never going to wash his hair. It will soon take on a life of its own.

But I am here for the road trip adventures of Rick and Daryl.

I know. I just love to complain about it though -- to offset my guilt for hot I think he is, generally.

• Love 1

When I lived in Connecticut when I was a little girl, it was soda. When I moved to Ohio, it was pop. My mom still makes fun of me if I slip and call it soda.

Oh, we're all vice versa, SoSueMe.

Edited by mustbekarma
  • Love 1