Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Wednesday Recap.Joe is in the Bunker wearing his Bunker Suit. Joe had important interviews with Mitch McConnell & Paul Ryan. Mika is in the studio with a violet jacket. Everyone is so serious on the set. Joe said that KAC is out of the loop. The theme of the show today is that the Trump administration is keeping Pence out of the loop. The russians & Trump aides, ( Flynn, Manafort) worked with the Russians to hack the DNC & other people's emails during the campaign. Joe said he always knew that Flynn was a Russian crony. Mika is mad at KAC.  Mika now said she won't allow KAC on the show anymore. That's dumb Mika ! since there is a tape of you cooing over her since November.

Mika called her fake news. What are Mika & Joe then? They are so hypocritical to cozy up to Trump & KAC for over a year . Now they attack them without mercy.

• Love 6

I remember seeing Kellyanne Conway on MSNBC before she joined Trump's campaign.  Even then I was shocked by her never answering questions, switching topics, and untruths.  I did not expect to see her on many shows after that. Boy was I wrong.  Though I had only seen her a couple of times before, I could not believe how she was welcomed by all the MSNBC shows including MJ. Some hosts were almost celebrating when she joined Trump's campaign.  I'm glad that Mika is saying Kellyanne will no longer be on MJ.  What puzzles me is that Kellyanne was allowed to continue in the same manner for over 6 months on so many shows.

I'm not surprised that she is not in Donald's inner circle which seems to only consist of men.

• Love 4

Mika is now trying to block KAC from texting her!. That's absurd. Mika is behaving like a mean girl. So much for women's solidarity. Mika is behaving like she did last August when she badgered anyone from the GOP who didn't denounce Trump

• Love 2

Mika and Joe are trying to make us believe they were so brave to stand up to their BFF in December 2015 by showing a clip of a phone conversation they had with him.  Everything they now criticize him for now, they let him say without challenging him.  Both of them are sitting there with with no expression of shock or disgust on their face while he says all this crazy Russia shit.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 3

These people spent about six weeks this summer lambasting Trump for the first hour of the show for the Curiel slur, the Khan attack, etc. That was because, like most of the "NeverTrump"ers, their NeverTrumpness was wasn't rooted in any moral or ethical strength of character, but in the fact that they didn't think he could win. (In fairness this applies to Joe more than Mika, who admitted she was voting for Clinton.)

I'm just thinking this moral outrage will fade after this all blows over.  If it blows over.

They must smell blood in the water wrt KAC.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mumbles said:

These people spent about six weeks this summer lambasting Trump for the first hour of the show for the Curiel slur, the Khan attack, etc. That was because, like most of the "NeverTrump"ers, their NeverTrumpness was wasn't rooted in any moral or ethical strength of character, but in the fact that they didn't think he could win. (In fairness this applies to Joe more than Mika, who admitted she was voting for Clinton.)

I'm just thinking this moral outrage will fade after this all blows over.  If it blows over.

They must smell blood in the water wrt KAC.

Agreed. Mika was convinced that Hillary would win even though she believed that the email servers was a big problem.

Trump should ignore them. I laughed at Barnicle saying that we should all be thanful for The NY Times a& Washington Post.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, oakville said:

I figured out why Mika & Joe are so 

mad today at Trump. Trump tweeted at 640 am that fox and friends was the only watchable show in the morning. Joe lost his favorite viewer. 

Joe replied to that tweet, and called Trump "boy in the plastic bubble"

Is Joe and Mika's whiplash relationship with Trump about to take another turn?

• Love 2

Trump tweeted at 640 am that fox and friends was the only watchable show in the morning. Joe lost his favorite viewer.

It said 3:40 am on my feed. Which means he was watching the Tuesday night reruns of MSNBC and freaking out. Chris Hayes is on at 3 am I think, Rachel at 4. 

They were both on fire last night.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

It said 3:40 am on my feed. Which means he was watching the Tuesday night reruns of MSNBC and freaking out. Chris Hayes is on at 3 am I think, Rachel at 4. 

They were both on fire last night.

They were! It was wonderful! Chris kept asking every Congressional guest "what can you say to your constituent when they ask how can I trust Trump? "  I loved how the R's sidestepped the question even after Chris repeated it over and over.   Rachel has been on fire for the past week! It's so refreshing to see them. Those who haven't wavered from their stance, unlike Joe and Mika.  I caught a little of the show this morning. Seeing Mika with tears in her eyes talking about KAC's breach of ethics shilling Ivanka's shoes was ridiculous.  Stop crying Mika.  YOU did this. YOU and your buddy next to you.  You, your buddy and all those Trump rationalizers on the news who elevated this person into the White House. 

Hearing her and Joe lambast KAC today after extolling her virtues during the campaign was sickening.  Both of you can just shut up.  Shut up about how you knew Flynn was going to be a problem as soon as he was even approached about the appointment. Yeah right.  I seem to remember the two of you saying we should give Trump a chance. Look he's picking people who will get the job done. NOW it's a problem that Flynn was so close to Trump and used to calm his boss down. NOW that's a problem when weeks ago it was an asset.   The amount of hypocrisy on this show is revolting.   Now I know Fox with Friends is a bs show as well but hey at least I know what I'm about to get slammed with IF I watch. This show goes from one end of the spectrum to the other on the swing of a tweet.  All of you can just shut up already.   I definitely need wine when I watch this and I will tonight so I can scream at my tv.  I need a good way to get my aggravations out. 

Edited by scoobie1
  • Love 15

I would find it more interesting if Morning Joe would find someone to discuss how to get Russia out of Crimes & Ukraine. 

All this gossip about Russia & Trump is useless unless they find a business link between Trump & The Russians. There is one with respect to the bankrupt Trump Toronto hotel& the Russian developers. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

They were! It was wonderful! Chris kept asking every Congressional guest "what can you say to your constituent when they ask how can I trust Trump? "  I loved how the R's sidestepped the question even after Chris repeated it over and over.   Rachel has been on fire for the past week! It's so refreshing to see them. Those who haven't wavered from their stance, unlike Joe and Mika.  I caught a little of the show this morning. Seeing Mika with tears in her eyes talking about KAC's breach of ethics shilling Ivanka's shoes was ridiculous.  Stop crying Mika.  YOU did this. YOU and your buddy next to you.  You, your buddy and all those Trump rationalizers on the news who elevated this person into the White House. 

Hearing her and Joe lambast KAC today after extolling her virtues during the campaign was sickening.  Both of you can just shut up.  Shut up about how you knew Flynn was going to be a problem as soon as he was even approached about the appointment. Yeah right.  I seem to remember the two of you saying we should give Trump a chance. Look he's picking people who will get the job done. NOW it's a problem that Flynn was so close to Trump and used to calm his boss down. NOW that's a problem when weeks ago it was an asset.   The amount of hypocrisy on this show is revolting.   Now I know Fox with Friends is a bs show as well but hey at least I know what I'm about to get slammed with IF I watch. This show goes from one end of the spectrum to the other on the swing of a tweet.  All of you can just shut up already.   I definitely need wine when I watch this and I will tonight so I can scream at my tv.  I need a good way to get my aggravations out. 

I watch the last part of the show in the evening with 1 or more glasses of wine. 

I have to look st my old recaps but this is about the 10th flip flop on Trump since 2015.

• Love 1

Hearing her and Joe lambast KAC today after extolling her virtues during the campaign was sickening.  Both of you can just shut up.  Shut up about how you knew Flynn was going to be a problem as soon as he was even approached about the appointment. Yeah right.  I seem to remember the two of you saying we should give Trump a chance. Look he's picking people who will get the job done. NOW it's a problem that Flynn was so close to Trump and used to calm his boss down. NOW that's a problem when weeks ago it was an asset.   The amount of hypocrisy on this show is revolting.   Now I now Fox with Friends is a bs show as well but hey at least I know what I'm about to get slammed with IF I watch. This show goes from one end of the spectrum to the other on the swing of a tweet.  All of you can just shut up already.   I definitely need wine when I watch this and I will tonight so I can scream at my tv.  I need a good way to get my aggravations out. 

Can't wait to see Trump blast Joe & Mika for their show this morning.  Yesterday Fox wasn't even running the press briefing they were showing a rerun of O'Reilly.  Joe & Mika going after Trump for his comments during the campaign will really set Trump's hair on fire. 

I missed Chris but I did hear Rachel tell him his show last night was one of the best he ever did. I'll try to find clips online.  Rachel could do two hours every night and not even scratch the surface.  Get rid of Van Susteren and push Hardball to 6. Give Hayes & Maddow 7-10 pm every night. 

I can't watch any of MSNBC at night I get so stressed out I can't sleep. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Can't wait to see Trump blast Joe & Mika for their show this morning.  Yesterday Fox wasn't even running the press briefing they were showing a rerun of O'Reilly.  Joe & Mika going after Trump for his comments during the campaign will really set Trump's hair on fire. 

I missed Chris but I did hear Rachel tell him his show last night was one of the best he ever did. I'll try to find clips online.  Rachel could do two hours every night and not even scratch the surface.  Get rid of Van Susteren and push Hardball to 6. Give Hayes & Maddow 7-10 pm every night. 

I can't watch any of MSNBC at night I get so stressed out I can't sleep. 

I have no earthly idea why Greta van whatever is on this channel.  Then I have to see her turtleneck head on Meet the Press as well.  She's everywhere and she sucks.  Her voice sucks, her turtlenecks suck and her opinions suck.   The acrobatic moves she pulls off trying to play off anything Trump does is even more sickening that watching Mika and Joe and that's saying something!

• Love 9

I'm kind of laughing at this whole situation. I wonder what things are like behind the scenes on this show

joe: Why won't he come on our show?!!

Producer: he said we are fake news, Joe.

Joe: Dammit!! I defended him 7 ways to sunday and this is the thanks i get?

Mika: Well, maybe we should teach him a lesson

Joe: How?

Mika: Let's ban Kellyanne.

Joe: ok. that's a start...

• Love 5

I read a piece on 538 that predicted Flynn would be replaced with "someone who Morning Joe types" would rave about and support unconditionally. So, that made me wonder - who the heck ARE Morning Joe types? I have long been in the search for a centrist conservative viewpoint and I thought, initially, way back in the halcyon days of....well....hmmmm....politically speaking, almost anything before 11/8/2016....that JS was supposed to be that viewpoint, with little miss mika there to occasionally make a point or two "for the other side."

I know a lot of people, judging from the message boards and social media comments, like to trash them and make fun of them for being opportunistic hacks, but, well, that's just being a discerning, observant viewing using the powers of thinking. 

I can't, for the life of me, figure out who this "type" is. Clearly, not me! 

Eyeroll at the KAC "ban." WhatEVER. They'll drag her arse back on eventually and flush the little spat right down the memory hole.

Edited by potatoradio
  • Love 2

It's all over the internet this morning that Mika announced they will not book her as long as Mika is on the show. They get texts from her all the time and will not respond any more. She is not credible.

Joe tried to defend her a little but Mika wasn't having it.  Meow! 

• Love 3

Mika has been rather good this week - at least she's found her voice and is making good comments.

Joe is just not credible when it comes to trump.  He's still ranting and raving about Kellyanne and that Miller guy but really it's trump who is behind them.  It's not like they're head of a Department and sounding off on their own.  They are speaking FOR trump.  Why isn't Joe questioning trump's leadership?

Someone above did make a very good point - how do we really know Pence was kept in the dark?  If there's one thing we know from the campaign and that's certainly been reinforced this month is that trump is a LIAR.  Seriously, is there anyone out there,  public official or private citizen, that is surprised by trump's actions???????

I think it was Willie, but I'm not sure, who brought up a good point this morning that was quickly ignored and that was that trump loved leaks when it was about Hilary and the Democrats.  Now all of a sudden according to trump leaks are un-American.   

I couldn't watch the interviews with McConnell or Ryan.  McConnell represents everything that is wrong with our Congress.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Lana X said:

I'm kind of laughing at this whole situation. I wonder what things are like behind the scenes on this show

joe: Why won't he come on our show?!!

Producer: he said we are fake news, Joe.

Joe: Dammit!! I defended him 7 ways to sunday and this is the thanks i get?

Mika: Well, maybe we should teach him a lesson

Joe: How?

Mika: Let's ban Kellyanne.

Joe: ok. that's a start...

Mika is trying to repeat her Paris Hilton move from 2007. I think it's wrong for her to ban KAC from the show. It's much more entertaining when she comes on & twists herself into a pretzel.

The show is trending on twitter. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, potatoradio said:

I read a piece on 538 that predicted Flynn would be replaced with "someone who Morning Joe types" would rave about and support unconditionally. So, that made me wonder - who the heck ARE Morning Joe types? I have long been in the search for a centrist conservative viewpoint and I thought, initially, way back in the halcyon days of....well....hmmmm....politically speaking, almost anything before 11/8/2016....that JS was supposed to be that viewpoint, with little miss mika there to occasionally make a point or two "for the other side."

I know a lot of people, judging from the message boards and social media comments, like to trash them and make fun of them for being opportunistic hacks, but, well, that's just being a discerning, observant viewing using the powers of thinking. 

I can't, for the life of me, figure out who this "type" is. Clearly, not me! 

Eyeroll at the KAC "ban." WhatEVER. They'll drag her arse back on eventually and flush the little spat right down the memory hole.

Morning Joe insiders are like Richard Haas or Harold Ford Jr. This is the show for the inside the beltway types. Mika is getting too aggressive.

joe floated those two names for cabinet posts.

• Love 2

I caught a little of the show this morning. Seeing Mika with tears in her eyes talking about KAC's breach of ethics shilling Ivanka's shoes was ridiculous.  Stop crying Mika

Yeah, what the hell was up with that? Why take it personally?

I dunno I looked at the Trump tweet and I see it being sent at 6:40. He was definitely mean-girling this show by specifically calling out Fox and Friends. Lol. As bad as this show can get, it is no match for the complete anti-intellectual shitshow that is F&F.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Yeah, what the hell was up with that? Why take it personally?

I dunno I looked at the Trump tweet and I see it being sent at 6:40. He was definitely mean-girling this show by specifically calling out Fox and Friends. Lol. As bad as this show can get, it is no match for the complete anti-intellectual shitshow that is F&F.

Mika was ridiculous in freaking out over KACs. Ethics violations. I saw the clip. She was mocking the Nordstrom removal of Ivanka shoes. Did Mika violate MSNBC ethics when she demanded that Donnie Deutshe buy her loi Boutin shoes if he wants to come on the show again?

Does Prohibition club pay msnbc for the ads when Joe brags about performing there?

Do Mika& Joe break ethics by plugging their speaking engagements on Morning Joe? What about the book tours?

• Love 1

Kellyanne has never been credible. I just..............GAH. she is known for spinning and distracting and 'alternative facts..'

No Mika. you think you're standing up to her? you think you look badass? take a damn seat

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, oakville said:

Mika was ridiculous in freaking out over KACs. Ethics violations. I saw the clip. She was mocking the Nordstrom removal of Ivanka shoes. Did Mika violate MSNBC ethics when she demanded that Donnie Deutshe buy her loi Boutin shoes if he wants to come on the show again?

Does Prohibition club pay msnbc for the ads when Joe brags about performing there?

Do Mika& Joe break ethics by plugging their speaking engagements on Morning Joe? What about the book tours?

It's not the same thing at all. Mika and Joe plugging products on their show are a world of difference from an official spokesperson for the President of the United States plugging products during an officially sanctioned press appearance - especially when the president himself follows up with nasty Tweets trying to sink the stock of a publicly traded company based on spite.

What KAC did was also potentially ILLEGAL. It IS a big deal. It is NOT ridiculous.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Eliot said:

It's not the same thing at all. Mika and Joe plugging products on their show are a world of difference from an official spokesperson for the President of the United States plugging products during an officially sanctioned press appearance - especially when the president himself follows up with nasty Tweets trying to sink the stock of a publicly traded company based on spite.

What KAC did was also potentially ILLEGAL. It IS a big deal. It is NOT ridiculous.

I realize that government officials have a duty not to try & sell Ivanka's product line. It appeared to me that KAC was joking around about the absurdity of Nordstrom dropping her product line.

The point I am trying to make is that Mika gives favourable treatment to Donnie Deutshe when he buys her fancy shoes. She also gets paid for emceeing events by outside organizations & mentions them on the show. It's free publicity for their causes.

Does Joe get a share of the bar revenues when he performs at Prohibition?

Mika should get off her high horse. She should have not have trashed KAC publicly. Would Mika be happy if other organizations trashed her & said they won't let her Emcee events due to her inappropriate relationship with Joe?

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, oakville said:

I realize that government officials have a duty not to try & sell Ivanka's product line. It appeared to me that KAC was joking around about the absurdity of Nordstrom dropping her product line.

Government officials don't have "a duty not to try & sell" --- they have an obligation under federal law not to do so.  There isn't an obligation to try to follow the law, the obligation is to follow the law.  What KAC did is illegal.  And last time I checked, Joe and Mika are not employees of the federal government.  If their employer permits them to endorse something, to accept payment for outside speaking engagements, then they can.  But Kellyanne Conway's employer absolutely forbids this, in very clear terms.  If someone has trouble following this, they have no business being employed by the federal government. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, oakville said:

The point I am trying to make is that Mika gives favourable treatment to Donnie Deutshe when he buys her fancy shoes. She also gets paid for emceeing events by outside organizations & mentions them on the show. It's free publicity for their causes.

Does Joe get a share of the bar revenues when he performs at Prohibition?

Mika should get off her high horse. She should have not have trashed KAC publicly. Would Mika be happy if other organizations trashed her & said they won't let her Emcee events due to her inappropriate relationship with Joe?

Again. Not the same thing, not even close. They can shill for whomever they choose because it's not illegal as it is for KAC.

KAC comes on the show and lies to them and to the American people  as an official representative of the president. It is their job to call her out on that and for once they are actually doing it.

The hypocrisy here is that they still allow anyone from the administration, including the so-called president, to appear. I mean, why stop with her? 

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 5

Mika broke the "fourth wall" of TV by discussing how booking protocol works on Morning Joe.. It is my understanding that in the early days of Morning Joe it was very hard for Mika to get guests to appear on the show. She used all her contacts acquired from her days in the news business & her dad's contacts to try and book serious guests. Joe wasn't a big shot back then. The show got started after the previous host, who's name escapes me made fun of female African American basketball players and called them "nappy headed ho's".

Mika outing KAC as someone who is desperate to get on the show is wrong.

Mika should simply not have her on the show. Would it be OK for viewers to demand why certain other popular guests aren't allowed on the show?

Why isn't Capeheart on the show anymore? 

MSNBC has yet to explain why they have systematically reduced the prescense of African Americans & Latinos on the their shows.

KAC is unethical to try and sell Ivanka's products, but based on the clip I saw, it looked like a sarcastic joke.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Eliot said:

Again. Not the same thing, not even close. They can shill for whomever they choose because it's not illegal as it is for KAC.

KAC comes on the show and lies to them and to the American people  as an official representative of the president. It is their job to call her out on that and for once they are actually doing it.

The hypocrisy here is that they still allow anyone from the administration, including the so-called president, to appear. I mean, why stop with her? 

I don't think Mika & Joe can take cash for selling clothes or Joe's Warby Parker glasses on the show.

Mika & Joe can make the editorial choice not to have anyone from the Trump administration on the show. They will lose viewers & credibility.

Mika & Joe could go 100% anti Trump for the next 4 years, but that's not a profitable business model , since they will have to compete with CNN for the same viewers.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Calvada said:

Government officials don't have "a duty not to try & sell" --- they have an obligation under federal law not to do so.  There isn't an obligation to try to follow the law, the obligation is to follow the law.  What KAC did is illegal.  And last time I checked, Joe and Mika are not employees of the federal government.  If their employer permits them to endorse something, to accept payment for outside speaking engagements, then they can.  But Kellyanne Conway's employer absolutely forbids this, in very clear terms.  If someone has trouble following this, they have no business being employed by the federal government. 

I agree with you about government employees being held to a high standard.

Mika & Joe are held to a standard by their employer which is NBC News. They probably have a clause in their contracts that allow speaking engagements & book deals etc. However, they aren't allowed to donate money to political candidates. Joe was suspended back in 2011 or so for donating money to a friend of his from Florida.

I am upset that Mika is treating KAC so poorly after chasing after her for interviews since August . KAC is not suited for the job she has with Trump, but neither was George Stephanopoulos. He had to resign after making so many mistakes after Clinton made him press secretary

• Like 1

Thursday Recap. Joe is wearing a navy suit with a yellow tie. Mika is wearing a black turtleneck & orange turtleneck. Mika is dressed like it is Halloween. Donnie Deutshe & Sam Stein are on the show. Joe is upset that the WSJ editorial supports Trump & that the spies are withholding info from Trump. Joe is mad.  Joe said his sources in the intelligence community are telling him that there is more information coming with Trump & the Russians. Mika is breathing heavily on the show & is  trying to comfort Joe.

David Ignatius defended the WSJ headlines. The headlines are written by different people than the people who write the editorials.

Joe is upset that some GOP members of Congress still support Trump's views on Russia.

Joe said one of his relatives was scared after the election & called Joe for guidance. Joe said that he couldn't confirm that Trump would be a good President. Joe is proud of the Republic. Joe is mad at Stephen Miller. Joe bragged that people on the hill after pretty smart. Joe is mocking Sam Stein and his fantasy league picks.

25 minutes ago, oakville said:

KAC is not suited for the job she has with Trump, but neither was George Stephanopoulos.

Sorry Oakville, gotta disagree with you on this. Stephanopoulos was a Rhodes scholar with a great political instinct.  If anything he was overqualified for that job (and frankly overqualified to be hosting Good Morning America.) And he wasn't fired, he resigned. 

And as far as Mika telling tales out of school about booking guests, I wish there were more transparency about that process. We *should* know who's begging to be booked, who gets paid, what conditions are placed on questions, etc. I love it when stuff like that leaks out.

As far as KAC is concerned - it wasn't the crime of the century to plug Ivanka stuff but it IS a violation of the government ethics laws. But her problems extend beyond that. She appeared on the Today show this week and was completely incoherent and double-tslking. As a guest she brings nothing to the table. Plenty of reason not to waste airtime on her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mumbles said:

Sorry Oakville, gotta disagree with you on this. Stephanopoulos was a Rhodes scholar with a great political instinct.  If anything he was overqualified for that job (and frankly overqualified to be hosting Good Morning America.) And he wasn't fired, he resigned. 

And as far as Mika telling tales out of school about booking guests, I wish there were more transparency about that process. We *should* know who's begging to be booked, who gets paid, what conditions are placed on questions, etc. I love it when stuff like that leaks out.

As far as KAC is concerned - it wasn't the crime of the century to plug Ivanka stuff but it IS a violation of the government ethics laws. But her problems extend beyond that. She appeared on the Today show this week and was completely incoherent and double-tslking. As a guest she brings nothing to the table. Plenty of reason not to waste airtime on her. 

I read George's book about his days in the White House. He admitted that he couldn't keep up with the chaos during the first year of the Clinton presidency. He had to seek medical treatment for the stress. 

I think KAC hawking products is dumb. It's like Obama liking 5 guys hamburgers. Should he have faced disciplinary action? No. 

Mika is not ethical in disclosing what condotions are put on her when interviewing Trump orClinton. Remember the tape that leAked last year. She agreed to not ask tough questions of Trump. Joe said not too hard Mika.

mika & Joe have not disclosed why othrer regular guests like Wesley Moore or moyahadeen or Rachel Maddow are never invited on the show

• Like 1

Recap continued. Joe was upset that there were polls that showed that Trumps popularity was as high as 49%. Je Vander hein said the media is the new opposition party. He said Democrats are feckless and can't sto Trump.

Joe said his friends in Congress can stop him.

joe said he knew key players in Congress.

joe took a few more shots at Miller. 

There is a cringeworthy article about Joe's influence on Washington on the website mediaite.com

42 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think KAC hawking products is dumb. It's like Obama liking 5 guys hamburgers. Should he have faced disciplinary action? No. 

But Obama and/or his family do no benefit financially from his liking 5 guys.  She works for the president, and her comments were an attempt for him and his family to benefit financially.  I'm glad MJ won't have her on anymore, but I question their motives for everything that they do.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

As a guest she brings nothing to the table. Plenty of reason not to waste airtime on her. 

This. I started fast-forwarding through her appearances on all of the news shows a while ago. She's an information black-hole.

• Love 2