Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 1:19 PM, Sake614 said:

Can someone tell me what Allison Lanier could possibly submitted to earn her an Emmy nomination? I’m hard pressed to think of a single story in 2023 that was remotely Emmy worthy. Ditto for BJ.

I only remember her wearing caramel-coloured clothes and fading into the woodwork.

and BJ was just perpetually annoyed about something

Edited by Denize
  • LOL 6

Dang, Eric Braeden don't play! I have a whole new respect for him!

Hope its okay to post this!

image.png

image.png

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 13
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, xls said:

image.png

image.png

I recently read in an article he and the actor who plays Devon were in New Orleans. I don't know why. Of course, people in New Orleans were recognizing him as Victor.

I also read EB's book. He was a child in Nazi Germany, and he wrote a lot about how evil it was. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
15 hours ago, xls said:

image.png

image.png

That chick has been blocked by every actor on GH, the EP and the VP of daytime, and by the show. So then she tried that shit on the 3 black actors from Y&R and EB was having NONE of it! Good for him standing up for his coworkers and putting her in her place. Hopefully Y&R follows GH’s lead.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
3 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Danny and Cricket are making an appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful as everybody's favorite rocker will be doing a concert there. Rock on. 

AYFKM?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6
5 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Danny and Cricket are making an appearance on The Bold and the Beautiful as everybody's favorite rocker will be doing a concert there. Rock on. 

Wow!!  Now that news will definitely get me started watching the show~

giphy.gif

Well......

• LOL 9

I watched Michael Fairman’s interview today with Joshua Morrow. As usual, Josh was hysterical. He told the story about when he first met Eric Braeden. Apparently, Braeden wasn’t aware that Nicholas had been SORA’d and received a funny reaction but also awkward silence. He discussed his son joining B&B and looking forward to watching it. His bff’s are Amelia Heinle and Melissa Claire Egan (and, their husbands). He sounds like a normal working guy with a job, wife and kids. 

I did have one takeaway. He totally reads the boards, comments and social media. He knows everyone thinks he’s creepy for wanting to go over to B&B and work with JMW for a triangle but he knows logistically it probably couldn’t work. He also said he has no say in storylines. He was very funny about it. I think after 30 years he knows what the fans say. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
On 8/2/2024 at 3:15 PM, rcc said:

Don't watch B&B but watched today to see JM's son. He looks so much like Josh and he can act. 

Now we know what NE specializes in - cloning.

• LOL 5

Conner Floyd (Chance) is the spokesperson for a streaming service called YuVee, and he's done a series of commercials for them. He plays a guy named Bryan who claims to be the brother of Ryan Reynolds. I think the ads are cute and here's one of them:

(FYI, I'm not recommending YuVee.)

• Like 1
  • Love 2