Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Seriously, though. What the fuck is her malfunction? Why must Kim constantly bare her breasts in public? 

Because she's a mother now, she never knows when she'll have to do an emergency breast feeding. Bible.

• Love 1

Because she's a mother now, she never knows when she'll have to do an emergency breast feeding. Bible.

Without the shock factor, there's no interest in her. Suddenly North is her little mini me accessory, dressed alike with mom.

All that effort of tossing a towel over a towel filled carrier and now North's mug is fair game for the paps. Strange that it was just after full face pics of Blu Ivy started to emerge. I'm sure it was a coincidence.

I too am sorry Kimmy had a girl instead of a boy. Poor kid with THAT as a mother.

OMG a boy? With the constant exposure to her tits and sexy selfies poses? Can you imagine his life at puberty? All his little boy friends getting hard-ons while his mommy struts her stuff around the pool?

What the fuck was a barely seventeen year old doing at one of those pre-award parties anyway?  I'm so sick of underage kids like her, Kendall, Bieber, and Will Smith's kid being allowed to go to clubs and parties that should be for adults only.  Kids grow up fast enough as it is, for crying out loud, without parents ignoring their parental duties and letting them run the streets.  No wonder they're all such entitled brats.   

• Love 6

Exactly. No way in hell would my parents have allowed me to run around like she has since, what, the age of 14? I remember thinking the same about Lindsay Lohan when she was constantly out clubbing at 17, and look what happened there.

Remember when Bruce had a fit over Kylie wearing too much makeup and getting sassy at dinner and he made her go home with him? Kris lectured him on the results of trying to put restrictions on them because they would "rebel" and he would lose them. When Bruce was main care taker of the girls as a stay at home dad I think he was strict, but Kris always went behind his back, undermined him and taught the girls to disrespect his authority. And once the show got underway and

Kris got some power in Hollywood, Bruce was left in the dust. All the kids have commented on it, and they all, with the exception of Kourtney and Khloe , just roll their eyes at him and ignore him.

Preview clips.

- Kim telling Bruce that Brody feels bad because Kris&Bruce paid for Brandon&Leah's trip to the wedding & that they favor them. (Bruce's "of course not" to the idea of Brody bringing his gf made me laugh. He didn't entertain the thought either.) 

- Hungover Khloe

- Scott finding out Kourt's pregnant.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/kim-kardashian-reveals-brody-jenner-complained-about-her-wedding-2014288

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/watch_khloe_kardashian_fight_hangover_before_kim_kardashians_wedding-2014-08

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/scott-disick-was-shocked-to-find-kourtney-kardashian-pregnant-again-2014278

Edited by Artsda

Apparently there was a massive hack attack against ICloud and lots of celebrities' nude photos were posted on line.  Kim's were among the pictures hacked.   All I could think was "Really, you had to hack into something to get nude photos of Kim?   Because I am pretty sure they are readily available already."   

I do feel for the other stars who got hacked.   these were private photos not intended for publication and if you have to break in to get them, you were not supposed to have them.   People can take nudes of themselves and keep them private if they want.  No one has the right to publish them without permission, just because the person chose to take a nude selfie.

Kim looking SUPER trashy at the GQ Men of the Year event in the UK. There are pix in the Daily Fail. Isn't there a rule that if you're giving décolletage the rest of your garment should be modest? She's wearing a vinyl swimsuit with chainmail. Ugh.

Edited by Lakewood27

Kim looking SUPER trashy at the GQ Men of the Year event in the UK. There are pix in the Daily Fail. Isn't there a rule that if you're giving décolletage the rest of your garment should be modest? She's wearing a vinyl swimsuit with chainmail. Ugh.

I saw the pics. Kanye's cleavage is rivaling Kim's.

• Love 1

Hmmm, Kimmy's outfit looks a bit like the one Amber Rose (Kanye's previous fiancée) wore to the VMA's. . .

They both look utterly miserable, as per usual.

He's not even holding her hand.

The slit in Kim's dress is just so vulgar. Why did he demand the bridesmaids dresses be sewn up, yet Kim can play pussy peek a boo?

Amber Rose wore something similar... Say no more, Kim must out do her.

• Love 2

What IS that outfit?

A hot mess. Too bad Joan Rivers isn't able to delivered a stinging review this week.

All that's missing is the mesh mask Kanye wears on stage. I dread the day they unveil North's version of that outfit.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

I don't understand her fashion choices post-Kanye. What is her goal? To be avant-garde? If so, taking risks means she has to take the criticism with the praise, or ignore all of it. Does she want to be some kind of fashion icon? If so, she is missing hard. Fashion icons tend to wear clothes that compliment their figure, not exxagerate them or make them look their clothes are made to mimic sausage casing.

Then again, we're on here talking about what she's wearing, good or bad, so I guess at least one of her goal's is achieved.

I agree. I really wish Kylie would go back to school. I think she might enjoy college too, if she had any inclination to attend. It's OK for a 16-year old not to know exactly what she wants to do with her life, but this family seems to push everyone into celebrity "careers" just for the quick and easy money. Just let Kylie be a teen and then a young adult!

I actually think Kylie is more interesting looking and striking than Kendall, and certainly has more personal style (which will evolve as she gets older). I just don't think she has much of a chance of growing and developing her own interests in this family, and it's a shame.

I totally agree. Kylie is still a teen. And, I personally think she is extremely attractive. I very much hope she grows up away from drinking and drugs. I don't want to see a repeat of those girls on Pretty Wild.

I think Kim tries so hard not to blink when the paps swarm, that she looks wild...pretty damn wild.

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 1

I totally agree. Kylie is still a teen. And, I personally think she is extremely attractive. I very much hope she grows up away from drinking and drugs. I don't want to see a repeat of those girls on Pretty Wild.

I think Kim tries so hard not to blink when the paps swarm, that she looks wild...pretty damn wild.

She isn't trying not to, she can't.

• Love 1

A hot mess. Too bad Joan Rivers isn't able to delivered a stinging review this week.

Hopefully this outfit will give Joan the strength to recover and joke again! (get well soon Joan)

Kim, Kim, Kim.  I just don't get it. In person she is probably so much smaller than she comes across in these awful outfits.  The women in my family are built like Kim. We've found clothes need to be less fussy and very well cut to look the best.  A really good personal stylist or designer would know how to take a runway look and alter and adapt it to Kim's figure.  Elements of the look and the general idea could be used.  Kanye the genius doesn't seem to see that these outfits are made for a six footer.  The proportions are all wrong.  And if your going to wear something really different and crazy you have to have the personality to carry it off.  Kim is too much of a plastic doll to carry these looks off.

Last night a friend sent me this picture with a comment that Kanye looks like Kim's gay assistant. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

Edited by beagletime
  • Love 1

Kim is on the cover of the new British GQ and she's posed nude inside. I was waiting how long it would take for her to do another spread like this considering how she pretty much walks around all day with her boobs exposed anyway. I'm curious though  - if Kanye considered slits on the bridesmaid dresses vulgar what does he think of his wife posed like that?

• Love 1

Kim is on the cover of the new British GQ and she's posed nude inside. I was waiting how long it would take for her to do another spread like this considering how she pretty much walks around all day with her boobs exposed anyway. I'm curious though  - if Kanye considered slits on the bridesmaid dresses vulgar what does he think of his wife posed like that?

The top story headline on the cover of that issue? "Is it ever okay to wear leather trousers?"

Kim totally looks like J Lo. And photoshopped to within an inch of her life.

If Kanye really thought she was such a hot piece of ass, you would think he'd spend more time with her. She can put on all the sexy poses she wants, but there is absolutely no sexual chemistry between them. She's more animated with Jonathan Cheban than with Kanye.

• Love 1

Hopefully this outfit will give Joan the strength to recover and joke again! (get well soon Joan)

Kim, Kim, Kim.  I just don't get it. In person she is probably so much smaller than she comes across in these awful outfits.  The women in my family are built like Kim. We've found clothes need to be less fussy and very well cut to look the best.  A really good personal stylist or designer would know how to take a runway look and alter and adapt it to Kim's figure.  Elements of the look and the general idea could be used.  Kanye the genius doesn't seem to see that these outfits are made for a six footer.  The proportions are all wrong.  And if your going to wear something really different and crazy you have to have the personality to carry it off.  Kim is too much of a plastic doll to carry these looks off.

Last night a friend sent me this picture with a comment that Kanye looks like Kim's gay assistant. Not that there's anything wrong with that.  

Kim should consult Mindy Kaling's stylist. Mindy has a similar shape (OK from the waist down LOL). Short and curvy, and Mindy always looks stylish, sexy and sophisticated.

For what it's worth, there are several pictures in the Daily Mail article that show Kim and Kanye smiling and very PDA with each other. I can't judge what another couple's sexual chemistry might be in real life but I believe that these two are a good match for one another because they are so similar. They are both extreme narcissists who have no shame in thrusting themselves into the limelight at any cost. I can't imagine that most men would want their wives exposed to the general public in such a vulgar way but Kanye revels in it and Kim enjoys the exposure even more. Kanye did the same thing with Amber Rose; it's almost as if these women are his alter ego. But the most WTH moment for me was reading that Kim was named British GQ's "Woman of the Year". I wonder who the other candidates were if Kim won. What has she done this or any year to merit this "honor"?

As far as the outfit goes, Kim doesn't seem to know or care that she is not flattering her body with some of her and Kanye's recent choices. I think she hates it when celebrities like Rihanna or Amber Rose get attention for body-revealing clothes and she immediately has to try to outdo them. It's a shame really, because she has such a beautiful face and curvy figure. I thought her hair and makeup looked really good in these latest pictures, but it was spoiled by that tacky, horrid outfit.

• Love 1

The top story headline on the cover of that issue? "Is it ever okay to wear leather trousers?"

This has me laughing like crazy!

For what it's worth, there are several pictures in the Daily Mail article that show Kim and Kanye smiling and very PDA with each other. I can't judge what another couple's sexual chemistry might be in real life but I believe that these two are a good match for one another because they are so similar. They are both extreme narcissists who have no shame in thrusting themselves into the limelight at any cost. I can't imagine that most men would want their wives exposed to the general public in such a vulgar way but Kanye revels in it and Kim enjoys the exposure even more. Kanye did the same thing with Amber Rose; it's almost as if these women are his alter ego. But the most WTH moment for me was reading that Kim was named British GQ's "Woman of the Year". I wonder who the other candidates were if Kim won. What has she done this or any year to merit this "honor"?

I just saw the pictures. When Kim smiles and laughs she is gorgeous.  Does Kanye think the stone faced, blank look is sexy or beautiful?

• Love 1

Not only is the dress not right for her body, Kim has no idea how to pose artlessly for the camera. She has no poise in the picture shown; she's just standing there looking very awkward.  

The GQ cover photo didn't look like her. Hated her blonde hair.

Exactly Catlyn! Kim does not pose.  Any woman who walks a red carpet knows the poses. Heck, my daughter and her friends do the poses for their facebook pictures.

Facing the camera hips at an angle, one knee bent hands on hip.  If you have narrow hips (not Kim!) you face the camera and extend one leg to the side.  Then there is the back to camera, hand on hip, look back over the camera. Smile coyly at the camera.  Come on Kim it's not rocket science.

• Love 1

Not only is the dress not right for her body, Kim has no idea how to pose artlessly for the camera. She has no poise in the picture shown; she's just standing there looking very awkward.  

The GQ cover photo didn't look like her. Hated her blonde hair.

The photo inside with her on her back with the fuck me face? I thought it was J Lo at first.  I'm not a fan of J Lo either, but I do think she is a much more attractive woman than Kim. Her face is animated, she actually SMILES and she has a killer body. I do find some of her clothing to be overly revealing, but I don't see it as vulgar in the way Kim dresses.

They're using a picture of Kim making her "fuck me" face on the cover, wonderful. And the nude? Jeez is her ass huge! And that's after all the photoshopping. I'm surprised they didn't put the picture in the middle of the magazine so they could spread it over 2 pages, the ass needs a page all by itself.

• Love 1

I wish Kourtney would sit Kylie down and tell her how much fun college life was for her in Arizona. Having a varied education would benefit her so much, even if she doesn't directly use it for her "career." And those were some of the best years of my life!

• Love 1

They were just talking about Kim and GQ on Access Hollywood.  Watching Billy and Kitt discuss the cover, pictures, and her dress to the awards ceremony was hilarious.  They were trying to figure which came first - was she chosen as Woman of the Year after she posed nude or did she agree to pose nude after they told her she was chosen so they basically said well look at the dress she wore, she's never been shy. Then you can tell they just dont care for her. Billy said he wishes she wouldnt be so serious all the time and would start being a little more self deprecating..Kitt said she wishes she would actually donate some of her millions to charity consider how much she's making.  Honestly, for all I complain about her the charity thing ranks pretty high on my list as well.   That said it turns out the reason she was chosen as Woman of the Year is because, are you ready for this? She went from reality star to a full blown media sensation who is as big as Coca Cola *rolls eyes*

• Love 1

Kim looks like Larsa Pippen in those GQ pix. That's not a compliment.

Kim and Larsa are both empty-headed, soulless skanks. No wonder they're BFF's.

I think Kim adds padding around her hip area to create extreme, exaggerated curves. In the pictures where she was walking through the airport with North, she looked pretty small, maybe a size 6-ish. Kim is trying to mimic some vacant-eyed, sullen supermodel and she's not pulling it off well. I think she was in her prime during her Reggie Bush days. It's been downhill ever since and it's really going to go to shit once she hits her late 30's. Women who have extreme plastic surgery so young don't age well. Case in point: Pamela Anderson.

I also love how Kanye isn't even holding her hand and he's standing in front of her. It's just all about him, isn't it? 

Edited by BitterApple

Kim and Larsa are both empty-headed, soulless skanks. No wonder they're BFF's.

I think Kim adds padding around her hip area to create extreme, exaggerated curves. In the pictures where she was walking through the airport with North, she looked pretty small, maybe a size 6-ish. Kim is trying to mimic some vacant-eyed, sullen supermodel and she's not pulling it off well. I think she was in her prime during her Reggie Bush days. It's been downhill ever since and it's really going to go to shit once she hits her late 30's. Women who have extreme plastic surgery so young don't age well. Case in point: Pamela Anderson.

I also love how Kanye isn't even holding her hand and he's standing in front of her. It's just all about him, isn't it? 

She should just make a life size selfie and he can tote it around and pose with it.

She stole the sullen, stone face look from Victoria Beckham.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

I don't understand her fashion choices post-Kanye. What is her goal?  

I don't think they're her choices post-Kanye. They're Kanye's choices. This is the guy that sent his stylist to empty her closet so he can send her what he wanted and liked, 

I remember Khloe's horror at all she was throwing out just because Kanye wanted it.    

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

I don't understand why Kanye did that. It's not like Kim didn't know how to dress. She always looked stylish pre-Kanye. Now she's trying to stuff herself into clothing designed for couture models and she looks ridiculous.

iwasish, I guess artsy fartsy people are different. IMO there's nothing really attractive about a woman who walks around with a permanent bitch-face.

I wish Kourtney would sit Kylie down and tell her how much fun college life was for her in Arizona. Having a varied education would benefit her so much, even if she doesn't directly use it for her "career." And those were some of the best years of my life!

Never mind having a free ride via the Kardashian empire.   Imagine the luxury of going to college and not having to do anything but study and party.     This gravy train has to come to an end one day, so she may as well.  Her future as a model or a writer ain't  going to happen.     

• Love 1

I think Kim dressed so much better pre-Kanye. He's not made her an icon in fashion, just a fool on worst dressed lists all the time.

Kim Kardashian Talks Winning Woman of The Year, Her Love for Ribs, and How Kanye West Keeps His Grammys in a Sock Drawer

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-talks-gq-woman-of-year-award-is-obsessed-with-ribs-201439#ixzz3CIeuh246

"He’s not a showoff person." 

Kanye's not a showoff person? The guy who went on stage at the VMA's and took the mic from Taylor Swift doesn't like to show off? He thinks he's God's gift to the world and we all must bow down to his brilliance, isn't a showoff person? LOL

• Love 4

I think Kim dressed so much better pre-Kanye. He's not made her an icon in fashion, just a fool on worst dressed lists all the time.

Kim Kardashian Talks Winning Woman of The Year, Her Love for Ribs, and How Kanye West Keeps His Grammys in a Sock Drawer

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-kardashian-talks-gq-woman-of-year-award-is-obsessed-with-ribs-201439#ixzz3CIeuh246

Kanye's not a showoff person? The guy who went on stage at the VMA's and took the mic from Taylor Swift doesn't like to show off? He thinks he's God's gift to the world and we all must bow down to his brilliance, isn't a showoff person? LOL

Yeah London's known for its ribs!!

Thank God Kanye isn't a show off person, where would Kim put all her awards and pictures if he was?

"He’s not a showoff person."

Well, why display a Grammy when you have a life-sized trophy wife to showoff? Edited by tvallthetime

Kanye has I think something like 20 Grammy's. He managed to fit all of those into a sock drawer? Ok.. 

You don't think the guy who called himself the Michael Jordan of music and the greatest genius alive isnt private?!?!

She should just make a life size selfie and he can tote it around and pose with it.

She stole the sullen, stone face look from Victoria Beckham.

Like those cardboard cutouts of famous people you pose with! It might be more lifelike.