Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I'll know the end is nigh when they (finally) close up their DASH stores, which will happen about 5 minutes after KUWtK goes off the air.

The Vegas Khaos store closing is a good sign, though.

I think the DASH stores are nothing but a tax write-off. If you go to Yelp and read the reviews an overwhelming amount of people said the stores have hardly any merchandise in them and employees just stand around and don't even bother helping customers when they come in. I can't imagine they do enough sales to cover their overhead and make a profit. 

FWIW, I live in Las Vegas and I had no idea they even had a store at the Mirage.

Kris has officially filed for divorce from Bruce:

http://www.eonline.com/news/581663/kris-jenner-files-for-divorce-from-bruce-jenner-11-months-after-revealing-separation

I had thought that maybe Kris and Bruce would be one of these couples that would be separated for a long time (like years) but wouldn't get a divorce. I had thought that there was even a chance that they might get back together.  Even though I haven't like the way that Kris has treated Bruce at times, I do believe that there was a time where they really loved each other, and that they had a chance of remaining married. I think that Bruce does still care for Kris, I saw signs of that even on the Thailand family vacation, like the way he kept calling her "honey". I wonder what made Kris decide to go ahead and get the divorce? I'm sure we will see whatever factored into her decision play out on the show, as well as the family's reaction to their divorce.

Edited by Jx223

Bruce has his own money, likely more than Kris. The divorce means there's a new suitor. I hope Kris is dating Kim's first husband.

Even though I had thought that there was a chance they might reunite, I had also thought that if they ever did get divorce that Kris would probably be the one that would file and that maybe she might do so, because she had a new man in her life. I remember speculation going on about what would happen if her and Bruce ever divorced and this scenario did cross my mind. Maybe she does have a new man and wants to move on with her life. Though I believe that Bruce does still love her and would probably still be with her, if she had just shown him more respect and if she still wanted to be with him.

Edited by Jx223
  • Love 2

To me, it seems like Bruce is much happier living alone in the Malibu house than he ever was in Kris's home.

Kim just couldn't let Reggie get any press without trying to divert it back to her:

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'work out a plan to deal with North's tantrums' ...after ex Reggie is blasted for saying he 'harshly disciplines' his one-year-old daughter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2765247/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-work-plan-deal-North-s-tantrums.html#ixzz3E5ze7LLn

Look how happy she looked with Reggie! Then compare it to how miserable she looks now.

1411393946777_Image_galleryImage_NEW_YOR

Edited by DangerousMinds

Yep back when all the divorce rumors started ages ago I remember several articles saying there was no pre-nup and that Bruce is actually worth more than Kris, and that he was still entitled to half of whatever she has. The divorce actually happening isnt any more shocking to me than nudes of Kim leaking.

Good gosh Kim is a piece of work.  Reggie explained the comments on the "harsh" discipline.  His one year old likes to hit when she doesn't get her way.  He explained that they are dealing with getting her out of that stage. They aren't beating her (and I believe him). 

The dumbasses Kim and Kanye have to be relevant to any story going on in the news.  I highly doubt North's parents will be any part of any discipline for her as they are there for only photo ops.  Any spanking done for North will be by the nanny's as directed by Kanye.  Of course later released by Kim that she agrees with what Kanye directs in a tweet or as noted to the media.  Kanye and Kim deserve each other and I hope both are equally miserable but the only thing is their child.  I hope the nanny will show her love that her self involved parents never will.

• Love 1

Kris has officially filed for divorce from Bruce:

http://www.eonline.com/news/581663/kris-jenner-files-for-divorce-from-bruce-jenner-11-months-after-revealing-separation

I had thought that maybe Kris and Bruce would be one of these couples that would be separated for a long time (like years) but wouldn't get a divorce. I had thought that there was even a chance that they might get back together.  Even though I haven't like the way that Kris has treated Bruce at times, I do believe that there was a time where they really loved each other, and that they had a chance of remaining married. I think that Bruce does still care for Kris, I saw signs of that even on the Thailand family vacation, like the way he kept calling her "honey". I wonder what made Kris decide to go ahead and get the divorce? I'm sure we will see whatever factored into her decision play out on the show, as well as the family's reaction to their divorce.

Bruce has his own money, likely more than Kris. The divorce means there's a new suitor. I hope Kris is dating Kim's first husband.

Oh yes, I'm sure Kris is dating someone new, & she's clearing the path for an all new story on the show, one that will finally be all about her. Anyone want to bet that the season after this will be about Kris planning her enormous wedding?

• Love 2
irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. According to the docs, Kris wants joint physical and legal custody of their daughter Kylie, 17. (Daughter Kendall is 18.) She also requested to keep her own jewelry, and wants to keep all assets from the date of separation. As for the couple’s other property, the documents state that they will divide everything later. The documents cite June 1, 2013 as the date of their separation.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/kris-jenner-bruce-jenner-divorce-filing-keeping-up-kardashians/

Interestingly, the six-page divorce petition also lists the date of their official separation as June 1, 2013.  Though the couple publicly announced their split that October, there had been long-running rumors of them possibly attempting to reconcile.  Such was the case when Kris stepped out in Paris back in March while rocking her huge diamond engagement ring gifted by her estranged husband.  The following month they were snapped smiling, hand-in-hand while making their way through LAX airport.

The petition was filed by Kris "in propria persona," meaning without a lawyer representing her.

This link shows all the documents filed:  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/kris-bruce-jenner-file-divorce-11-month-separation-article-1.1948860

But though seemingly delayed, the timing of Kris’ move couldn’t be better: The family is slated to start filming the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians in just a matter of weeks, and as Radar has reported, Bruce’s role will be drastically reduced.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/09/kris-jenner-bruce-jenner-divorce-filing-keeping-up-kardashians/

Edited by JerseyGirl

Oh yes, I'm sure Kris is dating someone new, & she's clearing the path for an all new story on the show, one that will finally be all about her. Anyone want to bet that the season after this will be about Kris planning her enormous wedding?

"Kris's Fairytale Wedding." I'm so excited!!!

Yup. The only thing I could think was that Kris has a boyfriend now and therefore needs a divorce now. I mean, we all figured it would headed there. The charade of them just being separated was for the show aspect as it was always going to end up with a divorce when Kris found someone else. I wonder how that will be spun for the show next season. 

In clips for next season, the girls "catch" Kris in bed with the Hampton's chef. It was probably some kind of setup for the show, but I doubt Bruce would find anything remotely funny about it. It was only a matter of time since they announced the separation till she filed for divorce. I think Kris has a new man and wants to go public.   

Someone should have mentioned that to Kim.

Well at least Kris is past child bearing age.

I'm wondering if Kris, Kim and Kanye are going to make a break away from the show and go into some kind of management/production business of their own. For some reason he seems to think Kris and Kim are some kind of business geniuses. From Kim's body language at the wedding and a few remarks she made, I got the impression Rob was her first choice to walk her down the aisle and  Bruce was there because she wasn't sure she could count on Rob not to bail on her. Her impassioned defense of Kris in the Brody mess also seemed to me that she's drawn a line in the sand and Bruce and the Jenner boys are on the wrong side. Kim is a cold bitch. So is Kris, but Kris can cover it with the Earth Mother act. Kim not so much.

In the clip for next season she accused Jonathan (again) of being a backstabber/leaker of inside information. I suspect Kanye  may be weaning her old friends out of her life.

E is not going to give Kris a TV wedding.  It will be her 3rd marriage, she's almost 60, a grandmother.   Her focus seems more about business, making money, than it is about romance.

Edited by twilightzone

And to whichever one was married to Lamar Odom.   She's already on her second boyfriend and hasn't even filed the papers yet.

I think Khloe did file. She may even be divorced already. I recall the episode when Kris commented on the fact that she had finally filed and asked if she were truly finished with him. I think she offered up Lamar to Kris as a possible date/fuck when Kris was "poor Lamar-ing her"

E is not going to give Kris a TV wedding.  It will be her 3rd marriage, she's almost 60, a grandmother.   Her focus seems more about business, making money, than it is about romance.

It was also Kim's 3rd marriage, & they had shown the 2nd wedding on the show & they had no problem dropping that on us. If Kris is planning a wedding, there is all sorts of stuff they can do stories around it. Kylie & Kendall can be depressed because their parents won't ever get back together, Khloe can be depressed because her marriage failed but she didn't get someone new to love her & her mother did, Rob can be depressed because Kris asks him to give her away & he still thinks he's too fat so it will be a question of is he going to show, Kourtney can be completely indecisive because she was thinking about marrying Scott, but now that her mother is getting married again, she doesn't know if they should still do it, & finally Kim. Kim can either be outraged that Kris is trying to outdo her wedding, or she can try to help with the wedding planning but gets rejected like she rejected Kris' help, & so now she's depressed about it, or Kanye could tell her not to wear the bridesmaid dress Kris picked out because her boobs don't look classy. This could extend the show for years.

• Love 3

My take is Kim will align herself solidly behind Kris. She'll be politely indifferent to Bruce. Khloe will keep a connection to him but it will dwindle over time. Kourtney will repress her feelings as usual. Rob ? I think he's the wild card of the Kardashian side, he may side with Bruce. Kylie and Kendall? I kind of feel badly for them. I think Kendall will take it harder, Kylie will look to whichever side benefits her more. I do think they will blame the show for lots of the problems.

Bruce co-filed, which was probably their plan. They worked out everything together before hand. Everything is so amicable with this.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2014-09-23/kris-and-bruce-jenner-easy-and-amicable-60-million-split/?utm_source=sc-tw&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=krisjenner

Why fight? They both have plenty and I'm betting Kris has big plans for the future that will bring her mega bucks. And she won't have Bruce to argue against. She'll sell even more of her family's privacy without his objection. Kylie be 18 soon enough and she can go against Bruce's wishes and throw in with her sisters. She's nearly there now with the racy pics. Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Although I don't think courts should be used for nonsense, I am curious how this shared legal custody of Kylie will play out. I think if I were Bruce I'd be very specific in the joint decision making. If Kris HAS to run things by Bruce, he may just put a stop to some things.   But then she'll turn 18, so it won't be for long.

Kylie's already 17, another 10 months is the only time she'll even fall under this "custody" agreement. They also seem to be in Malibu more often. Rob's photographed there, Kourtney and the kids were there recently. 

I seriously doubt the divorce will have any real impact on the so-called "kids".  Their adults who have their own lives, careers, families.  I also seriously doubt alliances will be formed against Bruce.  Of course, that makes for juicy tabloid gossip, but those who are close to Bruce will remain close to him.

• Love 2

Although I don't think courts should be used for nonsense, I am curious how this shared legal custody of Kylie will play out. I think if I were Bruce I'd be very specific in the joint decision making. If Kris HAS to run things by Bruce, he may just put a stop to some things.   But then she'll turn 18, so it won't be for long.

He didn't/couldn't put a stop to it when he was living there, nor when he moved to Malibu. Nothing will change. Kylie will ignore him and his wishes whenever it suits her and Kris will back her up. I think Bruce will find himself spending more and more time with Brandon/Leah and Brody and his other two kids. His influence over Kylie and Kendall will be minimal. He has no interest in the life the Kardashian girls lead. Once he and Kris are legally done, I doubt you will see them together as a family. The Xmas card and Kris and Kim's attempt to keep him out of it was a harbinger of things to come. Let's see what they publish this year as the "family card"

I feel for Bruce, but I don't feel sorry for him. He allowed it all to happen.. he ignored his bio kids in favor of Kris's and he allowed her to undermine  his authority over Kylie and Kendall. He has to accept responsibility for his actions. Gradually his step kids will pull away from him because they don't really care about him. I've only ever seen Rob and Khloe show concern fro his feelings, Kourtney will side with him mostly as a way to annoy Kris.

I seriously doubt the divorce will have any real impact on the so-called "kids".  Their adults who have their own lives, careers, families.  I also seriously doubt alliances will be formed against Bruce.  Of course, that makes for juicy tabloid gossip, but those who are close to Bruce will remain close to him.

I don't think there will be alliances, but I think Bruce has been someone they have humored over the years, I really do not see any huge affection for him, just a benign indifference. They are part of two different worlds. I don't think they will cut him out of their lives entirely because of Kylie and Kendall, but I doubt  he'll be a priority to them.

Edited by iwasish

I don't think there will be alliances, but I think Bruce has been someone they have humored over the years, I really do not see any huge affection for him, just a benign indifference. They are part of two different worlds. I don't think they will cut him out of their lives entirely because of Kylie and Kendall, but I doubt  he'll be a priority to them.

But aside from the momager role, Kris is not really a priority either.   The Karadashian "kids" are all adults with their own lives.  They are not school age kids who still depend on their mom and dad.  For Kourtney and Kim, their priorities are with their own families.  Kendall and Kylie have always been close to Bruce, so I do not see that changing.  I do not agree that somehow his step children are all plotting against Bruce. etc.  Outside the show and business public appearances, I doubt they spend a lot of time together - no different than most families with grown "children".

Rob is hardly even on the show anymore.  Kendall and Kylie are more secondary to the episodes.

Edited by twilightzone

Here is a picture of Bruce with his oldest son Burt with a $50,000 race car he decided to buy, the same day that Kris filed for divorce. At least Bruce is spending more time with his older children. I could still see him being at least somewhat upset about getting divorced from Kris, because they were married for a long time and I believe he still loves her. (Plus this is his third failed marriage). But I think that he has accepted what has happened and is now ready to just really enjoy his life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2766357/Bruce-Jenner-celebrates-freedom-splashing-50-000-race-car-Kris-Jenner-files-divorce-23-years-marriage.html

Edited by Jx223

Kendall posting a heart with a throwback picture of Kris and Bruce with a "heart" was just to draw attention to her. It's ridiculous to say now that she's upset over it.  Everyone knew a year ago that they were splitting.  This family is a joke.

But aside from the momager role, Kris is not really a priority either.   The Karadashian "kids" are all adults with their own lives.  They are not school age kids who still depend on their mom and dad.  For Kourtney and Kim, their priorities are with their own families.  Kendall and Kylie have always been close to Bruce, so I do not see that changing.  I do not agree that somehow his step children are all plotting against Bruce. etc.  Outside the show and business public appearances, I doubt they spend a lot of time together - no different than most families with grown "children".

Rob is hardly even on the show anymore.  Kendall and Kylie are more secondary to the episodes.

I didn't mean to suggest they had a plot against him. But the reality (ha ha) is that Bruce's interests are far from those of the Kardashian klan. They've even commented on it on the show, the Jenner side interests vs the Kardashian side . Hopefully Kylie and Kendall will remain close to their dad. But when and it will be soon, Kris starts openly dating and having a man around, there's no place for Bruce anymore. The K kids are grown and I truly do not see a huge love for Bruce from them. Respect yes, somewhat, politeness yes, but Kris is the driving force in the family, Bruce is like a comfy old couch. I agree that outside the show they don't see much of each other. Another reason why Bruce will fade away.. especially if he resurrects his interests in racing and flying. They don't need Bruce for anything anymore, I just don't see a real caring for him, just a sense of being nice out of obligation and with a divorce, that obligation is gone.

Kris is their manager as well as their mom. They all rely heavily on her. Including Kourtney and Khloe. Khloe was all pissed that Kris didn't have time to discuss what kind of décor she should have in her house. Khloe is a divorced woman of 30. She has owned and decorated at least one home, she butts heads with Kris all the time, why seek her guidance on decorating? Kourtney also, she is passive aggressive in her dealings with Kris and  complains about Kris's interference in her private life.. but seeks her advice on where to send Scott for help. Kim is lodged up Kris's ass.

Kris does so much for her kids to keep them tied to her out of a sense of guilt or obligation.

Edited by iwasish

They all need to drop PimpKris as a manager. And I think KenDULL will remain on the show, she too is a famewhore at heart.

I noticed yesterday while looking at the Daily Fail that many of the faces of celebrities' kids are blurred out - Courtney Cox's kid, Nicole Kidman's kids, and others. So they must not be giving their permission for their faces to be shown. And Kanye has always said he didn't want North shown, wanted to keep it private, etc. Well, he is obviously giving his permission for her to be shown, without her face blurred.

I didn't mean to suggest they had a plot against him. But the reality (ha ha) is that Bruce's interests are far from those of the Kardashian klan. They've even commented on it on the show, the Jenner side interests vs the Kardashian side . Hopefully Kylie and Kendall will remain close to their dad. But when and it will be soon, Kris starts openly dating and having a man around, there's no place for Bruce anymore. The K kids are grown and I truly do not see a huge love for Bruce from them. Respect yes, somewhat, politeness yes, but Kris is the driving force in the family, Bruce is like a comfy old couch. I agree that outside the show they don't see much of each other. Another reason why Bruce will fade away.. especially if he resurrects his interests in racing and flying. They don't need Bruce for anything anymore, I just don't see a real caring for him, just a sense of being nice out of obligation and with a divorce, that obligation is gone.

Kris is their manager as well as their mom. They all rely heavily on her. Including Kourtney and Khloe. Khloe was all pissed that Kris didn't have time to discuss what kind of décor she should have in her house. Khloe is a divorced woman of 30. She has owned and decorated at least one home, she butts heads with Kris all the time, why seek her guidance on decorating? Kourtney also, she is passive aggressive in her dealings with Kris and  complains about Kris's interference in her private life.. but seeks her advice on where to send Scott for help. Kim is lodged up Kris's ass.

Kris does so much for her kids to keep them tied to her out of a sense of guilt or obligation.

First off, do you understand the show is scripted???  And when you say that Bruce will fade away because there was never any genuine love or caring for him, it implies that he will be completely abandoned, which I do not believe is the case.  The K kids only rely on Kris as their manager.  Anything else is amplified for drama TV.   Regardless of your own personal experience, there isn't always animosity in divorce.  Families don't always need to choose sides.  Battlegrounds aren't always formed.  And your statement on how outside the show, they don't see much of another - contradicts your comment that the so-called kids, who are in their 30's and 20, still rely heavily on their mother in their lives.

Edited by twilightzone

They all need to drop PimpKris as a manager. And I think KenDULL will remain on the show, she too is a famewhore at heart.

I noticed yesterday while looking at the Daily Fail that many of the faces of celebrities' kids are blurred out - Courtney Cox's kid, Nicole Kidman's kids, and others. So they must not be giving their permission for their faces to be shown. And Kanye has always said he didn't want North shown, wanted to keep it private, etc. Well, he is obviously giving his permission for her to be shown, without her face blurred.

He's dragging her to Fashion Week. No way isn't he as big or bigger a famewhore than any Kardashian family member. And I'm betting Kim was  not thrilled to have to have her kid plopped on her lap and being photographed with her instead of with her titties out in all their blue veined glory.  

I'm sure Kris has an ironclad contract with her kids. But without Kris these kids would be nowhere. Kim would be living off the proceeds of her sex tape and making soft porn for ShOWTIME and Kourtney and Khloe would be working in DASH. 

Didn't France pass a law about taking pics of celebrity kids?  Wasn't asshole ranting about North getting rich because the paps would have to pay royalties for her likeness?

Blue Ivy looked like such a happy baby and a real family in those clips they showed on HBO On the Run finale. I can't imagine Kanye and Kim having "real" clips and moments like that in JayZ and Beyonce's video. Nobody had even seen them at their wedding until that HBO special, complete opposite of Kanye and Kim.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

Yes that one. The look on her face is hilarious

Almost as funny as her ugly cry!!!

At least she didn't have her kid with her. But I'm shocked Kanye didn't freak out and grab the mic at the Fashion show and hijack it to rant about the paparazzi. But I'm sure he will at some point.  I'm going to go to hell anyway so I'll go on record as saying I have no sympathy for her. Not one bit, nor him, or her mother. This is all what she's has wanted for all her life, Kim and Kris. They want to be the center of attention and have all eyes on them because they are so fab. Do they really think no one else is out there who wants a bit of that spotlight? Why should they get all the attention? What have they contributed to society that makes them special? Nada, nothing. Hopefully. they'll consider staying home and playing with their child or sharing their brilliance with each other. But do it within the confines of their house. Never seeing their sullen faces again? One of my top ten wishes in life. 

• Love 4

Not that I don't enjoy seeing Kim screaming, but this guy is crazy. No matter who they are, you can't just run up to people & grab them, this is also the same guy who crawled under American Ferrara's dress. If I was famous, I would tell my bodyguards that if this guy ever touched me, make sure you hurt him really bad when you get him off me.

• Love 1

Not that I don't enjoy seeing Kim screaming, but this guy is crazy. No matter who they are, you can't just run up to people & grab them, this is also the same guy who crawled under American Ferrara's dress. If I was famous, I would tell my bodyguards that if this guy ever touched me, make sure you hurt him really bad when you get him off me.

Hopefully, she soiled her panties (if she was wearing any!) and might decide to scale back her public appearances. I know she thinks it's her duty to get out there and make a spectacle of her life, but it's not really. Go live in your multi million dollar mansion and  relive the moments of your life thru the millions of selfies you've taken.

I find it amazing that when she doesn't want anyone to know where she is or when she'll be somewhere, she manages to pull it off. But somehow she could not get into this fashion week show without a spectacle. Doesn't Kanye have "connections"? He couldn't get them sneaked in a side door? No.. because they WANT the screaming and the crush of people. Scared or not at the moment... I bet later today when she and mommy and Kanye rehash the days events, she might even get a tingle of excitement down there. She's that big a famewhore.

• Love 3

Good heavens, I am defending Kim again.   I need help.    But anyway, this guy is DANGEROUS.   Everyone knows what he looks like, why is he allowed with 100 yards of these events?   Does someone have to be seriously injured before everyone gets a clue?

• Love 4