Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

What is the fucking obsession that Kim and Kris have about "memories"? "Life is all about making memories" "Poor Rob is missing out on memories"  "we need to have parties and baby showers and family vacays, so that we all have memories" I don't spend my life thinking about yesterday or last Xmas. I think about today and tomorrow.

So Rob should stop complaining and do something about his problems (whatever they are) according to Kim. I guess she would have said the same thing to Robin Williams. "You're  depressed? Doing something about it"  

Does she tell Kanye to do something about it when he pisses and moans about his failures and how the man is holding him down? She's such a sanctimonious twat.

If I were around her, I'd point out every imperfection on her and even some imaginary ones and watch her freak the fuck out.

• Love 8

What is the fucking obsession that Kim and Kris have about "memories"? "Life is all about making memories" "Poor Rob is missing out on memories"  "we need to have parties and baby showers and family vacays, so that we all have memories" I don't spend my life thinking about yesterday or last Xmas. I think about today and tomorrow.

So Rob should stop complaining and do something about his problems (whatever they are) according to Kim. I guess she would have said the same thing to Robin Williams. "You're  depressed? Doing something about it"  

Does she tell Kanye to do something about it when he pisses and moans about his failures and how the man is holding him down? She's such a sanctimonious twat.

If I were around her, I'd point out every imperfection on her and even some imaginary ones and watch her freak the fuck out.

Well, Robin "did something" about his problems.  Would Kim like Rob to solve his in the same manner?  What an unfeeling bitch she is.

• Love 3

What is the fucking obsession that Kim and Kris have about "memories"? "Life is all about making memories" "Poor Rob is missing out on memories"  "we need to have parties and baby showers and family vacays, so that we all have memories" 

Especially since their entire lives are being filmed pretty much 24 hours a day, they have nothing but memories.

Ok, so I'm looking at pictures of Kylie that have come out in the past week for her birthday. At first I thought "She looks pretty in that photo." But then I started looking at more and I realize that not only does she look pretty, she looks completely different. She's had plastic surgery. No two ways about it - by my guesstimations she's had a nose job (a subtle one), jaw contouring, lip injections and some sort of lift around the brow line. Jesus Christ people, she's only 17 years old!!!

For the record, Khloe looks different to me too.

She suddenly sprouted large breasts too, sticking upwards, like implants do, when she's lying down.  Considering all the women in the family, except Kendal, have implants (and that includes Khloe) it just follows that Kyle would get them too.  She was only 16 at the time, but according to word on the street, her mother said if any problems eventually occur, they'll just take care of it at that point, down the road.

When Kim runs crying to Bruce about Brody, it will be interesting if he tries to stay neutral.

Kim is 33,  old enough to fight her own battles. I do think there is a lot of underlying resentment between Brody/Brandon and Kim in particular. Not so much with Khloe or Kourtney, but there's definitely tension with Kim. 

from Brody's podcast last month.  Let's see how this plays out on this week's episode:

"There are a few reasons that came into play on why I didn't go to Kim's—one thing being it was in Paris, which is a long way away. Reggie Bush's wedding was right down the street. It was in San Diego so it was a lot closer," the 30 year-old said. (The NFL player wed fiancee Lilit Avagyan on July 12.)

"The second reason is she didn't let anybody know in the family until like right before—only a few weeks notice," Jenner continued. "By that time I booked stuff that weekend. I was working and had DJ gigs."

Lastly, Bruce Jenner's son admitted that he's just not that close to his stepsister's beau. "To be completely honest, I don't know Kanye. Like at all. I really don't," Jenner said on his podcast. "I've had one conversation with him that maybe lasted 15 seconds or 20 seconds. I've known Reggie for a very long time. Reggie dated Kim for years and I developed a very close relationship with Reggie and Lilit. We spent a lot more time together as a whole."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brody-jenner-on-skipping-kimye-wedding-i-dont-know-kanye-west-at-all-2014197#ixzz3Avkp6JYK

I don't blame Brody. It's her third wedding. She wants to have some big shindig that's fine, but people have their own lives. Brody should have added that he's just not that close to Kim. It's clear they aren't. And a 33 yr old crying to her stepfather about his bio son's behavior? What a baby. Suck it up honey, Brody doesn't owe you anything. Maybe Brandon plays nice and has buried his resentments, but Brody isn't Brandon. And I'm sorry but you don't have a destination wedding and expect people to travel to Paris without a plus one. That's ridiculous and tacky. At least family should have a plus one.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

Nothing will probably play out to match, because what we actually see on the episode is going to be scripted and  Brody's got to know that already and all along.

I wouldn't put it past Kris to make Brody look bad. There's no love lost there and she certainly has no qualms about making Bruce look like a buzz kill. When in actuality, Bruce at least wanted to DO something on vacation.

When Kim runs crying to Bruce about Brody, it will be interesting if he tries to stay neutral.

See, that's why I have no sympathy for anyone in this family.  With wars, world hunger, Ebola, etc. going on, I can't get my knickers in a twist over any of the petty stuff this self-involved, vapid, shallow, money hungry, fame whore family whines about.  "My sister took clothes out of my 800 sq. ft. closet without asking", wah wah; "My butt looks big in this picture", wah wah; "Someone splashed water on me while I was laying by the pool", wah, wah!  Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a Kardashian; it makes me want to vomit!

Kim and Kanye's new house is gorgeous.  I just wonder what they're going to use that lovely library for.  We know Kim has never read a book.  Maybe the shelves will be filled with stacks and stacks of her Vogue issue.   

• Love 4

I wouldn't put it past Kris to make Brody look bad. There's no love lost there and she certainly has no qualms about making Bruce look like a buzz kill.

All of them look bad most of the time, but either way Brody still is a cast member of the show and part of the family. This showing up in the show, shows the plot is scripted and in the end they'll have an on camera fight-makeup-lovefest and then the next scripted issue would start.

All of them look bad most of the time, but either way Brody still is a cast member of the show and part of the family. This showing up in the show, shows the plot is scripted and in the end they'll have an on camera fight-makeup-lovefest and then the next scripted issue would start.

I know that plenty of this show is scripted, if not all of it. I still think that there are issues between Brody and Kim. I think the scripted stuff  has some basis in reality. If Brody really wanted to attend her wedding, I doubt he would have let a scripted TV show dictate that he stay away just to  create fake drama.

See, that's why I have no sympathy for anyone in this family.  With wars, world hunger, Ebola, etc. going on, I can't get my knickers in a twist over any of the petty stuff this self-involved, vapid, shallow, money hungry, fame whore family whines about.  "My sister took clothes out of my 800 sq. ft. closet without asking", wah wah; "My butt looks big in this picture", wah wah; "Someone splashed water on me while I was laying by the pool", wah, wah!  Oh, the trials and tribulations of being a Kardashian; it makes me want to vomit!

Kim and Kanye's new house is gorgeous.  I just wonder what they're going to use that lovely library for.  We know Kim has never read a book.  Maybe the shelves will be filled with stacks and stacks of her Vogue issue.   

Or selfie books/calendars for her significant other(s).

I know that plenty of this show is scripted, if not all of it. I still think that there are issues between Brody and Kim. I think the scripted stuff  has some basis in reality. If Brody really wanted to attend her wedding, I doubt he would have let a scripted TV show dictate that he stay away just to  create fake drama.

The script is going to be based on the fact he already wasn't going because of his prior commitments. So they can write a plot around the fact he wasn't attending. If he was going, the plot wouldn't be in the show at all. The fact he wasn't going opened the door for them write an entire plot about why and give wedding drama. 

Edited by Artsda

Ha! You are so right. I laughed out loud last night after reading that their new house has a library.

Ha! You are so right. I laughed out loud last night after reading that their new house has a library.

I can hear Kim now. "The house has like literally a whole room of shelves to like to  put books on!! Like it's amazing that someone would literally have a whole room full of books.. on like all these shelves and stuff. Like when did they ever have time to like even read that many books? It was just so amazing to see that many books in like one place.. like a Barnes and Nobel, literally." But we're gonna make it into like a big shoe closet for me."

• Love 4

I would not be surprised to find out that Kim is functionally illiterate.   We already know she doesn't read.   We also know her mother just tells her what is in the contracts.   Now that could be because she has no interest in reading or finding out what she is signing, but I really wonder if She. Can't. Read.

I would not be surprised to find out that Kim is functionally illiterate.   We already know she doesn't read.   We also know her mother just tells her what is in the contracts.   Now that could be because she has no interest in reading or finding out what she is signing, but I really wonder if She. Can't. Read.

Kanye's not big on the printed word either, he was bragging about never reading any books... he prefers to look at the pictures (hence the selfie book). 

I wonder if she'll read anything to North? I heard she got some Dick and Jane books at the baby shower, but tossed them when she realized they weren't about dick. 

I doubt Kimmode has ever actually been in a Barnes and Noble. Like, literally never.

Maybe she peeked in the window?

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Text is not a selfie. If it isn't a selfie, or it doesn't look like a selfie, what is the point of it's existence?

• Love 1

With this Suge Knight shooting, Kris had better get Kylie under control and soon. All her club buddies are nothing but trouble. Chris Brown is going to end up dead or in jail. The Biebs is going the same way. And Kylie's getting that same old for her years look, and not in a good way.

Kim looked ridiculous posing with Kendall and Kylie at the VMAs. Her tits looked like plumber's crack. And the rest of her outfit was ass ugly.

• Love 6

With this Suge Knight shooting, Kris had better get Kylie under control and soon. All her club buddies are nothing but trouble. Chris Brown is going to end up dead or in jail. The Biebs is going the same way. And Kylie's getting that same old for her years look, and not in a good way.

Kim looked ridiculous posing with Kendall and Kylie at the VMAs. Her tits looked like plumber's crack. And the rest of her outfit was ass ugly.

Are you talking about the mini-skirt and short cape with nothing underneath it? Can someone tell me why she doesn't just go ahead and forgo all tops and just wear pasties? And in the pic I saw on WonderWall her hair looks like she just got out of the bed. SMDH

With this Suge Knight shooting, Kris had better get Kylie under control and soon.

I agree, that shooting mentioned Chris Brown and The Game in all the articles because of their gang affiliations. So basically people tied to Khloe, Kylie and Kendall lately. 

• Love 1

Are you talking about the mini-skirt and short cape with nothing underneath it? Can someone tell me why she doesn't just go ahead and forgo all tops and just wear pasties? And in the pic I saw on WonderWall her hair looks like she just got out of the bed. SMDH

Yeah that's it's. I thought it had a vaguely (very vaguely!)American Indian thing going on, you know the white buckskin skirt with the colorful beading . All she needed was the knee high fringe moccasins and the headband and feather... Cher would have worn something like it. I didn't watch the awards did Kanye get nominated? Did he crash the stage and steal anyone else's moment in the sun? Ask the audience to give it up for his baby momma?

And why bother with pasties? Let'um flop free of restraint!

Edited by iwasish

MTV VMAs 2014: Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner appear to text through tribute to Michael Brown, Ferguson, Mo.

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars appeared to be the only people in the crowd not taking in the moment of reflection as a camera cut to where they were sitting. All three had their heads down, staring into their phones.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/kardashian-clan-texting-ferguson-tribute-vmas-moment-silence-article-1.1915759#ixzz3BPtFRbdK

• Love 2

MTV VMAs 2014: Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner appear to text through tribute to Michael Brown, Ferguson, Mo.

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" stars appeared to be the only people in the crowd not taking in the moment of reflection as a camera cut to where they were sitting. All three had their heads down, staring into their phones.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/kardashian-clan-texting-ferguson-tribute-vmas-moment-silence-article-1.1915759#ixzz3BPtFRbdK

Kim wrote a blog on racism!!! What more can she do? My gosh, she's been personally touched by it, accosted on a plane and at the Vienna Ball! And she has to listen to endless Kanye rants about the world being a lesser place because his genius is being stifled due to his being black. 

I'll bet they were checking gossip sites for  news on the Suge Knight/Chris Brown shooting incident. After all Suge and Chris are black so it was sort of okay to do during the tribute right? Like they were literally thinking about the poor kid who was shot and it just reminded them of their black friend, also named Brown!!

Will Kim use the "now that I'm a mother" card to get out of being rude? Now that she's a mother, "her child" is her first priority...blah blah blah; 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1

Sitting still and being respectful of a public moment is manners 101. Sing your favorite Yeezus tune to yourselves (please!) if you can't - or won't - participate, you vapid twits.

Good lord, it's like they were raised by backwoods apes.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4

I agree, that shooting mentioned Chris Brown and The Game in all the articles because of their gang affiliations. So basically people tied to Khloe, Kylie and Kendall lately. 

Kendall Jenner, 18, and sister Kylie, 17, attended Chris Brown's other pre-VMA party prior to Suge Knight shooting at nightclub.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner were partying with Chris Brown before the infamous Suge Knight nightclub shooting in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians stars, who are just 18 and 17 respectively, were pictured having a great time at the pre-MTV VMA bash co-hosted by Brown at a mansion in Los Angeles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2733379/Kendall-Jenner-18-sister-Kylie-17-attended-Chris-Browns-pre-VMA-party-prior-Suge-Knight-shooting-nightclub.html

Edited by JerseyGirl

Kendall Jenner, 18, and sister Kylie, 17, attended Chris Brown's other pre-VMA party prior to Suge Knight shooting at nightclub.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner were partying with Chris Brown before the infamous Suge Knight nightclub shooting in West Hollywood on Saturday.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians stars, who are just 18 and 17 respectively, were pictured having a great time at the pre-MTV VMA bash co-hosted by Brown at a mansion in Los Angeles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2733379/Kendall-Jenner-18-sister-Kylie-17-attended-Chris-Browns-pre-VMA-party-prior-Suge-Knight-shooting-nightclub.html

And when Bruce wanted a gun for protection Kylie got all girlie and was too scared along with Kris. Now out in the inner her daughter are hanging with, there's gunfire. I want to see how Kris spins this one. Kylie should be home on lock down and Kendall should be given a wise up talk. At  the least.

• Love 1

My 17 year old daughter would not be out partying with rapper thugs because she would be home doing her homework from school.    Because she also would not be a high school drop out.    Kylie is NOT being homeschooled no matter how much her mother tries to spin that she is.

• Love 5

My 17 year old daughter would not be out partying with rapper thugs because she would be home doing her homework from school.    Because she also would not be a high school drop out.    Kylie is NOT being homeschooled no matter how much her mother tries to spin that she is.

They were not at the party with the shooting it says that in the article.It also explains that the party was being hosted by their friend Pia (whose been on the show and has just signed a record deal ,hence the party).

So do your would be doing homework on a Saturday evening ,during what is the summer holidays ?

• Love 3

Maybe .....

SHe definitely would not be out at a party with rapper thugs -- even if it wasn't the one where the shots were fired.   I would know where the party was, who was invited and whether or not the parents were home.   Wanna bet that last was not happenning?     

• Love 2

My kids started school two weeks ago & with some major projects they are doing homework on the weekends already. As a mom I care about who my kids hang out with. IMO Pimp Mama cares less about the character of who are kids hang out & more about their ability to push her kids into the gossip pages in any way possible.

• Love 1

They weren't at the party, but I hope this gives Kris and Bruce some eye opening on their needing to police their kids a tad more. They have been seen out and about with Chris Brown and that company he keeps a few times lately.  They weren't there, but they easily could have been and hopefully it's an awakening to make them see that these people do have gang Blood ties and are dangerous to be around. Kanye himself keeps out of this crowd and isn't and wasn't a Chris Brown fan. Especially after the Rihanna fight, Kanye spoke out against Chris. 

May be Kanye has more influence in ordering these people what to do at this point, he can order them away from Chris Brown. lol

They weren't at the party, but I hope this gives Kris and Bruce some eye opening on their needing to police their kids a tad more. They have been seen out and about with Chris Brown and that company he keeps a few times lately.  They weren't there, but they easily could have been and hopefully it's an awakening to make them see that these people do have gang Blood ties and are dangerous to be around. Kanye himself keeps out of this crowd and isn't and wasn't a Chris Brown fan. Especially after the Rihanna fight, Kanye spoke out against Chris. 

May be Kanye has more influence in ordering these people what to do at this point, he can order them away from Chris Brown. lol

Sadly both Kim and Kanye think Kylie is the epitome of cool and they live and die by her Tumblr and her sense of style, so more than likely they'll be on her side.

Whether they were at the actual party the shooting took place or not, these girls are still hanging with a bad crew. Chris Brown was shot at and he was the target for that shooting and is affiliated with a gang, Suge got hit instead.  Who's to say the next time CB is shot at during another wild party one of the Jenner girls won't get hit? Kris and Bruce are useless parents as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 5

Kim, Kendall, & Kylie on their phones during the moment of silence for Michael Brown at the VMAs

http://www.gossipcop.com/kim-kardashian-texting-moment-of-silence-kendall-kylie-jenner-vma-vmas-ferguson-tribute/

Good thing Kim told us all how bad racism is, otherwise people might think they didn't care since they can't seem to stay off their phones for one minute. I guess that whole thing about racism being bad only applies to guys they date. Or rappers.

• Love 1

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair." . The new line is expected to have blow driers, curling irons and flat irons as well as styling aids such as volumising foam and dry shampoo.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/563866/20140825/kim-kardashian-kourtney-khloe.htm#.U_vqpvldUrk

And hair extensions? Plus the big bucks to pay others to cut, color, and style my hair every day? Edited by DangerousMinds

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian recently did a photo-shoot for their upcoming hair care line, which features styling tools and styling products, called "Kardashian Hair."

I'm kind of disappointed it's not the Kardashian Koiffure to stay with their tendencies. They could klaim to be reviving a word that has fallen out of fashion & make it klassy & kurrent again.

Edited by ramble

I'm kind of disappointed it's not the Kardashian Koiffure to stay with their tendencies. They could klaim to be reviving a word that has fallen out of fashion & make it klassy & kurrent again.

But Kimmy wouldn't be able to like, pronounce that.

• Love 3

They can only flop if they're real, Kim's boobs wouldn't move in a hurricane.

Seriously, though. What the fuck is her malfunction? Why must Kim constantly bare her breasts in public? Once in a blue moon, whatever. But all the time? Day and night? She is one sick puppy.  Or maybe she's resigned to the fact that the only thing she's good for is exposing herself half naked. I'm sorry she didn't have a son because she is the worst example ever for a little girl. While Blue Ivy is at Brearley or Spence or St. Ann's, God only knows what old North will be getting up to. 

As for Kylie, she totally has had some work done and should be put in foster care because of that and the fact that her parents are allowing her to develop into an uneducated dolt just like her older half sister Kim. I see a Bride of Wildenstein future for her. Will she try to get her limbs extended next so she can try to compete with Kendall on the runway/ 

• Love 3