Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

As hard as she is trying to get pregnant?   Don't you actually have to have sex to get pregnant?   Considering she and Kanye spend about 2 days a month together I think  that is more of a problem than anything going on with her body.   Or maybe excessive photoshopping destroys your fertility. 

• Love 1

As hard as she is trying to get pregnant?   Don't you actually have to have sex to get pregnant?   Considering she and Kanye spend about 2 days a month together I think  that is more of a problem than anything going on with her body.   Or maybe excessive photoshopping destroys your fertility. 

So, the asshole can get to every gyno appointment with her, but once preggers, she has to spend most of her time alone? Nice guy. And he barely spends anytime with his daughter now, why bother with another to ignore.

• Love 2

I think staying far away from that mess indicates good mental health.

I don't think posting all over social media that he's back/fine and then still not leaving the house shows that good of mental health. 

• Love 1

I think Rob has been pretty far gone for a while now. Technically staying away from his circus of a famewhore family is best for someone dealing with depression or mental illness but I'd bet anything he's pretty deep in depression to the point he's become a recluse. There was a report a couple of weeks ago that Khloe was evicting him because he was doing nothing at all, just sitting around all day mooching off her.

Khloe must know by now that's who he is, moving him out of his apartment he got and into her house with her she had to have known he'd not instantly change. If Rob really was getting better, he would have refused to get rid of his own space and apartment to again go move in with Khloe.

Damn whoever called it on the Kims i can't get pregnant again so we're doing surrogate story, needs to be bought a drink! Looks like she gets to keep that Hot MILF body forever!

http://www.tmz.com/#Article/2014/12/26/kim-kardashian-pregnancy-problems-pregnant-fertility-kanye-west

I love this comment from the article "God don't make no mistakes" LOL

I think this is total BS. This is probably the first time they've been to the doctor, that's why they had to call the pappz to photograph them & start their BS pregnancy story.

They forget the BS they've perpetrated on the public in previous seasons. Kimmy and Khloe went to the fertility doctor 3 seasons ago and Kim wasn't given any dire warnings or bad news, Khloe was the one with issues.

This week's show is Khloe getting too friendly with the Dash staff and partying with them.... That was an issue wayyyy back in the Calabasas store. All the botox has rotted their memories.

I love this comment from the article "God don't make no mistakes" LOL

I think this is total BS. This is probably the first time they've been to the doctor, that's why they had to call the pappz to photograph them & start their BS pregnancy story.

More crying from pimpmomma about poor Kim, she wants to be a mother so badly and nothing is working out for her.. So unfair, so cruel... it's all the haters out there who are wishing evil on her.

The article claims they've been trying for 9 months, that's nothing when you barely spend a week total out of those 9 months with your husband. Major BullShit indeed.

I don't buy the infertility storyline, but I also don't believe Northwest was conceived in Florence. I think she was made in a Beverly Hills fertility clinic. That's why I also think another pregnancy announcement will come in 2015.

I don't buy the infertility storyline, but I also don't believe Northwest was conceived in Florence. I think she was made in a Beverly Hills fertility clinic. That's why I also think another pregnancy announcement will come in 2015.

Why do you think that?

I always thought Lamar had had a vasectomy done pre-Khloe and just never told her.

Kim is wasting her time with fake gyno appointments, if they choose to hire a surrogate there isn't one person on this planet who will believe it was due to fertility issues.

• Love 3

I always thought Lamar had had a vasectomy done pre-Khloe and just never told her.

Kim is wasting her time with fake gyno appointments, if they choose to hire a surrogate there isn't one person on this planet who will believe it was due to fertility issues.

I'm with you 100% on Lamar. Never liked him, suspected a vasectomy from the first Poor Khloe can't get preggers story.

Kims spent a year getting her ass in shape I doubt she was trying to get pregnant simultaneously. No way will she take hormone shots that bloat you and make you miserable either.

If they are having trouble,it's probably because Kanye's sperm is being killed off by the hothouse environment created in the crotch of those leather pants. They're ass ugly but at least they are saving a second kid from a childhood of unisex clothing and Kris J as a grandma.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8

I doubt North was conceived in s clinic because Kimmy was still married to someone else at that time.

Wouldn't it be funny if Kris Humphries turned out to be North's father?

• Love 2

Just from Kanye's lyrics, it's clear his mama didn't give him the complete 'talk'. He sings about impregnating Kim's mouth. He needs to go further south.. Maybe that's why Kim did full frontal in the PAPER pics...Sort of a road map for him.

I bet North by North West was conceived in a Gucci test tube.

Or on a Kohler sink. Wherever it had to be name brand.

• Love 6

Now I know you're not talking about his balls on the platter... Or are you?

LOL.   I think the Kardashian family photo is cute, but Kanye's balls?    Never want to see them, already saw his moobs and muffin top.    Not a bad looking guy when he smiles, but overall about as sexless as Kim.   Narcissists who are as totally self absorbed as that pair tend to be repellent, even if their visages be pleasant. 

• Love 4

LOL. I think the Kardashian family photo is cute, but Kanye's balls? Never want to see them, already saw his moobs and muffin top. Not a bad looking guy when he smiles, but overall about as sexless as Kim. Narcissists who are as totally self absorbed as that pair tend to be repellent, even if their visages be pleasant.

*whispers* I bet Kanye has a small one.

• Love 6

I think this is a win-win for both Kanye and Kim.  Kanye doesn't have to spend time trying to get Kim pregnant, he can go off doing this own thing.  And Kim, she doesn't have to worry about how she will have to photoshop her body while pregnant.  Both of them can have someone else carry the child while Kim can continue to take pic of "feeling her look" and post them to instagram.  Hey, a girls got to share a look with her fans.  Only thing I feel bad is if, (and it's not said she is), if she has a child is the name.  People have said Easton and these two will both use that as a name.  But cart before the horse I guess.

ET did a year end recap.  The Jenners' divorce was mentioned.  They said Bruce was worth $100M.  Kris $30M.

Score for Kris on this.  I'm sure she kept tabs and knew when the right time to divorce. I hope he gets some dibs on that "church" she has.  I think that is a gold mine for that family and in now way a "church" at all other than a means for a tax break.

when did French Montana get arrested? The only arrests I see are July of 2013  and Feb of 2014.  Why are they discussing it in the Hamptons when it happened months before they even arrived there? They fuck with the time line so much you can't follow it.

First Khloe says it's cute how French calls her constantly, then after Kourtney says it's weird, she back tracks and says it annoys her also.    

Tonight on ET they counted down the people who had the most mentions on Entertainment Tonight in 2014.  Of course famewhore Kim came in at number one.  You'd think they'd give more air time to someone who has some kind of talent and is interesting.  Who in the world are these people that actually want to hear what that talentless slug and her family are doing all day long?  I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the Kartrashians are that interesting to anyone.  All I can do is hope that 2015 is the year the whole tribe becomes irrelevant, and I never have to see or hear of them again.

• Love 3

Tonight on ET they counted down the people who had the most mentions on Entertainment Tonight in 2014.  Of course famewhore Kim came in at number one.  You'd think they'd give more air time to someone who has some kind of talent and is interesting.  Who in the world are these people that actually want to hear what that talentless slug and her family are doing all day long?  I cannot wrap my head around the fact that the Kartrashians are that interesting to anyone.  All I can do is hope that 2015 is the year the whole tribe becomes irrelevant, and I never have to see or hear of them again.

Kim's real talent, it would seem, is keeping her name in the headlines. Headlines feed her fame, which feeds her bank account, which makes her hungry for more money and more fame. Even if you took the money out of the equation, I'd bet that she'd still be seeking the attention. And I'll give her this: keeping herself relevant is the one true talent she seems to have. As we all know, she doesn't seem to do much of anything other than change clothes and walk to and from her car with a string of photographers in tow. She makes sure they know when she's coming and going so they get their shots. When she's not coming and going, she's sure to tweet or instagram selfies to pop up in the day's headlines and grab the clicks. And the more we click, the higher up her name rises and the more value it has.

Honestly, if she were an average person, she could do quite well as a social media marketing expert. Kim has that mastered. Without the internet, her fame would have long since passed. But since she's really good at using the internet to keep her face front and center, I've realized it's going to be quite a while before she goes away.

• Love 3

I'm kind of ambivalent about this. On one hand, the thought of a child crying herself to sleep because she doesn't get Kim's -- or any famous person's -- autograph is kind of ridiculous. There's a point where I get tired of the "but what about the children????" angst. As well, I have little tolerance for anyone who encourages looking toward famous people to be their heroes, particularly people who are famous simply for being famous. It becomes a little much for me when the public slams famous people for being poor role models to America's kids because I think parents should be the ultimate role models -- not athletes, actors, musicians and famewhores. There's nothing wrong with admiring famous people (especially those with talent and perseverance!) but when they inevitably falter, part of the shame we heap on them is that they've disappointed the children, which gets a little overwrought.

All that being said, for fuck's sake: give the child an autograph. This woman bases most of her life on getting her picture published and being talked about, whether it's in an "art" magazine, fashion magazine, on a website, in a tabloid, on television shows. To deny someone an autograph -- someone who has obviously bought whatever bullshit Kim is selling -- is pretty damn low. Low enough to get called out on it by Charlie Sheen. In my opinion, this is part of the deal for Kim and other attention-seekers like her: you want attention, you manipulate things and people to get it, deal with the consequences, especially when it's a reasonable request for an autograph. This says so much more about her character than any self-aggrandizing interview or episode of her crap tv show ever could.

Maybe Kim's so stupid she can't even sign her own name.

Nahh. She's got plenty of experience signing those checks. She's just that nasty.

Edited by Maysie
  • Love 4

Oh Charlie . . . I go back and forth between wishing he'd go away and feeling a bit sorry for him. I think he's gifted, but he's a bit whacked anymore. But sometimes he hits it right and this is one of those times -- she is a pox on the entertainment business!

As for whether the story is true or not . . . we'll never really know. I think plenty of famous people live their lives one way when cameras are present and another way when they aren't. I would not be surprised if Kim denied an autograph if no one was around to catch it on film. However, there's been no victimized child popping up to say how Kim crushed her dreams, so who knows. If the incident is fiction, it's kind of funny that real actors are talking (and making up) smack about her.

• Love 2

E! has a story up about how Kim. Kanye, Beyonce and Jay Z all went out together Friday night.  Now granted I know this is E and they like to kiss the asses of all things Kardashian but its hilarious how they make it sound like Bey and J were the ones joining greatness for a fun Friday night out.

Our Friday evening can't even compete with Beyoncé and Jay Z's who just so happened to enjoy a fantastic dinner with Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in West Hollywood, Calif.

Think of all the people who are envying Beyonce right now for being in the company of such royalty!

• Love 1

I read about their magical date night on another site (I forget which one and too lazy to check back).  There were a lot of pics but none of them together and two separate cars.  I think they happened to be at the same place at the same time but not together.  My opinion, they or rather Kim called and said they were dining with Jay Z and Beyoncé.

• Love 3

Kourtney, kim, khloe, and Kylie have all posted an identical photo on instagram. It's all the girls with Bruce and captions reference family or daddy's girls.

Russell Brand also posted a video saying Bruce is a human being and shouldn't be bullied.

There's no way that the posted instagram picture was just a concidental thing

• Love 1

Likely not a coincidence but IMO in this case I see nothing wrong it.  I think its a simple show of support for Bruce from his daughters during a time where hes being pretty badly mocked, and yes as Russell called it,bullied.  Kris is vile and I'm not sure she gives two shits about him but as someone who thought that In Touch cover crossed a line I would imagine his kids may have been a little hurt by it especially if it upset Bruce.

Kourtney, kim, khloe, and Kylie have all posted an identical photo on instagram. It's all the girls with Bruce and captions reference family or daddy's girls.

So I checked out the picture, & everyone is smiling & leaning into each other. Except for Kim. She's working the Victoria Beckham "never smile" face & holding herself erect away from everyone else. Yeah Kim, family first, just not this family.

• Love 3

I just saw this picture on TMZ and it's such a nice picture of Bruce and all of his girls except for is it Casey? Kim looks really overweight in this picture. I don't know if how she's sitting, like she's sitting on the edge of the couch about to fall off cause her attention seeking ass just had to get in the picture.

• Love 1

So I checked out the picture, & everyone is smiling & leaning into each other. Except for Kim. She's working the Victoria Beckham "never smile" face & holding herself erect away from everyone else. Yeah Kim, family first, just not this family.

She might get a wrinkle if she smiles.

She's only there so that she doesn't look like the one who doesn't care/support Bruce.

• Love 2