Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, GaT said:

Actually, Linda Thompson is an Emmy award winning songwriter, from Wikipedia

Yes, they were together, but he also was with many other women at the same time. 

Funny how she broke up with Foster and never penned another song. I always thought he was the brains behind everything.

I wonder why we haven't heard much about Kris Jenner's accident.  I read the police were investigating.  I'd love to know why her hands were so enlarged and bloated before the accident and if that had anything to do with it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

Yes, they were together, but he also was with many other women at the same time. 

Funny how she broke up with Foster and never penned another song. I always thought he was the brains behind everything.

I wonder why we haven't heard much about Kris Jenner's accident.  I read the police were investigating.  I'd love to know why her hands were so enlarged and bloated before the accident and if that had anything to do with it.

I read somewhere that she had some kind of treatment on her hands that reduces wrinkles and makes them  look more youthful. I imagine it must be some kind of injections that plump them up, they need sometime to then to stabilize and "level out "

I'm sure Kim told her about it. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, GaT said:

Sounds like the issue here is so many celebs hawking crap but not noting that they are being paid to do so and that now they have to use some type of hashtag to make that more clear.  I do wish somehow all the teeth whiteners, teas, etc advertising would stop all together because its obnoxious and more and more now my instagram feed is filled with this garbage from even big stars who dont even need the money.  Kourtney is one of the worst though when it comes to this mainly because when she pimps these products she doesnt even pretend to look enthused like she really uses them.  Last month she posted a pic of herself holding that weight loss tea and the picture literally looked like someone handed her the bag and just said "hold this". Ironically it was Scott who accidentally blew the lid on how orchestrated it all is when he posted the actual message a company sent him with the exact wording he had to post.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, GaT said:

Are you kidding me? What does this family have to do with this?

http://www.gossipcop.com/kardashians-gun-violence-victims-families-meet-photo-kim-kardashian/

Kim can't help but do sexy pose even in a serious  situation and Kendall hugging Kourtney and grinning like a fool is so inappropriate. Are those more of Kanye's beloved white flowers? 

I'm sure gun violence will dramatically decrease now that the Kardashian Klan has denounced it.  

The fact that they used guns and gun ownership, Kim prancing around in camo clothing and them posing as Charlies Angels, all for entertainment and ratings, is just ignored in the excitement of getting a photo op with these fat assed phonies, how sad. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

I read somewhere that she had some kind of treatment on her hands that reduces wrinkles and makes them  look more youthful. I imagine it must be some kind of injections that plump them up, they need sometime to then to stabilize and "level out "

I'm sure Kim told her about it. 

There's a new anti-aging hand treatment called  “redermalization mesotherapy,” developed in Russia. Madonna just had it done on her hands. They inject fillers so your veins and tendons won't look so prominent. Madonna was so embarrassed about her hands that she wore gloves all the time, and now she's going gloveless.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/madonna-reveals-younger-looking-hands-after-anti-aging-treatment-131559455.html "Madonna Reveals Younger-Looking Hands After Anti-Aging Treatment"

Dermatologists  can also fill hands with older type fillers like Radiesse, or they can inject fat from the patient's body (like the huge Kardashian asses). Whatever treatment they do, it will cause temporary swelling.

Daily Mail had photos of Kris trying to hide her injured hand in her pocket after the car accident, while she was on her way to a KUWTK taping. Considering how the family plays fast and loose with the actual timelines in their stories, probably Kris was  about to film something that supposedly happened before the accident.

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:36 PM, iwasish said:

She was a bit more than one of many of Elvis's girls. They were together for quite a long time and I think she left due to his drug use. She was the first person Lisa Marie called when Elvis died. 

If she chooses to cash in on Caitlyn coming out, out of all the players in it, she doing it bothers me the least (along with the first wife). It's been insinuated by both Kris and Caitlyn, that it was Linda who was at  fault in the boys not seeing their father, that her changing her mind about child support was somehow so problematic that it made child visitation impossible. I'd like to hear her side of things. Not that I won't do so with a grain of salt, but so far her credibility is less in question than Caitlyn's  or Kris's. 

Sad that she too has fallen for the plastic surgery, botoxed look. 

Elvis, Jenner and Foster.  She needs to write a book on how to land a man. :)

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Elvis, Jenner and Foster.  She needs to write a book on how to land a man. :)

None of them were much of a prize in the end. I'm sure King David gave her a nice parting gift, $$$$$$. He likes to avoid messiness.

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, iwasish said:

It's been insinuated by both Kris and Caitlyn, that it was Linda who was at  fault in the boys not seeing their father, that her changing her mind about child support was somehow so problematic that it made child visitation impossible. I'd like to hear her side of things. Not that I won't do so with a grain of salt, but so far her credibility is less in question than Caitlyn's  or Kris's. 

I read a snippet of the book, and she absolutely says that Bruce could have seen the boys whenever he wanted, but that he never did. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:43 PM, bagatelle said:

Mostly I'm fascinated with how pretty she once was and now is a frozen, plastic altered, big boobed, fake teethed Real Housewife.  Not that they seem to want to hire her. I often wonder if she misses her once beautiful face and body.

I am actually thinking that she wasn't so great looking when younger.  I know she is a scary sight these days, but I figured she must have been gorgeous back in the day.  I saw some pictures and she really wasn't a looker, in my opinion.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I read a snippet of the book, and she absolutely says that Bruce could have seen the boys whenever he wanted, but that he never did. 

I am actually thinking that she wasn't so great looking when younger.  I know she is a scary sight these days, but I figured she must have been gorgeous back in the day.  I saw some pictures and she really wasn't a looker, in my opinion.

I thought she was attractive in that kind of latter day hippie look, long blonde hair, thin etc. More of a natural looking girl next door type. Sad that she succumbed to the pressure to "stay young".

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

Every time I hear about the Hollywood medium all I can think about is how much easier it must be to work the scam on famous people. 

I wonder how Caitlyn feels about Kris using his long dead brother and dad as fodder for a TV show.

Odd how the brother(who never met Kris) reaches out via Tyler but  best buddy Nicole doesn't get in touch and tell her who killed her and Ron. Now that would be some real shit!!

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I thought she was attractive in that kind of latter day hippie look, long blonde hair, thin etc. More of a natural looking girl next door type. Sad that she succumbed to the pressure to "stay young".

She was considered beautiful. Back then, women didn't feel the need for fake teeth, hair, boobs, etc.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

She was considered beautiful. Back then, women didn't feel the need for fake teeth, hair, boobs, etc.

I just don't see it.  I wish it was still like that - no need for the fake boobs, hair, teeth.  I just don't find her attractive.  I expected her to be a Sharon Tate-type beauty, but I was just like, huh...

I also don't see the attraction to Bruce at the Olympics (76).  I just don't get it.  I guess I am in the minority.

Now, I do think that Brody is gorgeous, so somehow those two people made a very good looking kid.

• Love 2
On 8/12/2016 at 0:02 PM, Artsda said:

Kris Jenner Connects with Caitlyn’s Dad on ‘Hollywood Medium’ (Exclusive Video)

http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/12/kris-jenner-connects-with-caitlyns-dad-on-hollywood-medium-exclusive-video/?trackback=tsmclip

Huh?!  Why is Kris contacting anyone from Caitlyn's family in the first place?  She is no longer married to Caitlyn, this seems like a bizarre thing to do, even for Kris.  Why not contact your ex-husband and ask if he's okay with the way the kids turned out?

And I'm sadfaced that there is no Hollywood Medium forum here.  I have all kinds of questions about Tyler.

• Love 4

I'm ashamed to admit I got sucked into watching Tyler's show since watching the Today Show hosts bawling listening to him and insisting he knew things they never ever spoke of. No clue if he's the real deal or a master bullshitter, but he at least seems more believable than other celebrity psychics. I haven't seen Kris' reading but sometime Tyler "connects" with people the ones he reads don't actually ask to connect with. The previews I've seen with Kris shows Khloe listening in and yelling loudly and being obnoxious while Kris looks embarassed so I may pass on this.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Huh?!  Why is Kris contacting anyone from Caitlyn's family in the first place?  She is no longer married to Caitlyn, this seems like a bizarre thing to do, even for Kris.  Why not contact your ex-husband and ask if he's okay with the way the kids turned out?

And I'm sadfaced that there is no Hollywood Medium forum here.  I have all kinds of questions about Tyler.

Just request one in the new shows thread.

• Love 1

There's a magazine out now with Cindy Crawford's daughter on the cover. She's fourteen. No sexy pose, no cleavage, no purple lips or smokey eyes or "fuck me" duck lip face. I hope her mom keeps things that way. There's no need to  have her in bikinis/thongs, sucking her fingers suggestively, sitting/lying down with her legs spread or draped  half naked over some equally half naked 20-ish guy. Personally I think she is still too young for the business, but her mother seems to have her own head screwed on and I think she'll keep a sharp eye on her and not let her get turned into a cheap tart.

I honestly think she's way prettier than Kendall and makes Kylie look like a washed up 30 yr old.

• Love 7

Cindy's daughter looks just like her. I don't think Kendall grew into her looks until her late teens. She also had plastic surgery but was smart enough to keep the work subtle and natural, as opposed to Kylie's hooker makeover. It will be interesting to see how long Kendall's career lasts now that every daughter of a famous person is trying to get into the modeling game.

• Love 7
On 8/16/2016 at 0:43 PM, howmanywords said:

I'm ashamed to admit I got sucked into watching Tyler's show since watching the Today Show hosts bawling listening to him and insisting he knew things they never ever spoke of. No clue if he's the real deal or a master bullshitter, but he at least seems more believable than other celebrity psychics. I haven't seen Kris' reading but sometime Tyler "connects" with people the ones he reads don't actually ask to connect with. The previews I've seen with Kris shows Khloe listening in and yelling loudly and being obnoxious while Kris looks embarassed so I may pass on this.

Geez, does Khloe ever just STFU??!  How does her family not want to slap her silly every single damn day?

• Love 4

Bwahahaha! The Kardashians and Jenners are in trouble for the numerous product endorsements they've made on Instagram without disclosing they are paid advertisements. Federal law requires the disclosure. The Truth in Advertising organization (TINA) collected evidence of over 100 advertising posts the women made without disclosure. They sent Kris a letter stating there must be disclosure (by editing the posts) by August 24, or else the organization will report them to the Federal Trade Commission. In the update at the end of the article, TINA says that Kim, Kylie and Khloe have edited a few of their advertising posts to include the hashtag #ad.

The article includes a link to the letter TINA sent to Kris Jenner: https://www.truthinadvertising.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/8_17_16-ltr-from-TINA-to-K_Jenner-and-M_Kump_Redacted.pdf  The letter has a cc to about 27 of the companies whose products the women have advertised, such as Balmain, Estee Lauder, Fit Tea, Karl Lagerfeld, Puma, Revlon, SugarBearHair, and Waist Trainer.

I'm glad TINA got on their case!  It's about time somebody reported them for their illegal crap.

https://www.truthinadvertising.org/exposure-without-disclosure-cashing-kardashians/ "Exposure without Disclosure: Cashing In with the Kardashians" August 22nd, 2016

Excerpts from article:

"But while Kim and company have cashed in on their prodigious social media followings — touting everything from Puma to Calvin Klein to Fit Tea to JetSmarter private charter jets (see slideshow below) — a TINA.org investigation has compiled more than 100 Instagram posts by the celebrities that violate FTC endorsement guidelines because they fail to communicate that they are paid ads.

"Last week, TINA.org sent a letter to the Kardashian/Jenner family alerting them about the deceptive marketing campaigns and to more than two dozen companies whose products the family members deceptively promote on Instagram. TINA.org notified the family that, if the illegal posts were not remedied in a week, it would file a complaint with the FTC...

"The FTC is very clear in its endorsement guidelines, which were updated in May 2015 to address social media advertising disclosures, that if someone is paid to promote a product, they must disclose that connection since it could affect a consumer’s opinion about the product. For space-cramped platforms such as Twitter or Instagram, the guidelines state that starting a post with “AD:” or hashtag “#ad” would likely be effective.

"Yet, Kardashian/Jenner family members continually fail to clearly and conspicuously disclose their relationship with the companies they promote in their Instagram posts as is required by federal law... Kylie had the most problem [Instagram] posts out of the five women with 57. Kim took second with 22. Puma, with which Kylie has an endorsement deal, and Fit Tea tied for the most posts across all companies in TINA.org’s sampling with 14 apiece. Paid posts promoting Fit Tea appeared on Kylie, Khloe, and Kourtney’s Instagram pages..."

Excerpts from the letter sent to Kris and her lawyer, Michael Kump:

"I am writing to you on behalf of Truth in Advertising, Inc. (“TINA.org”), a nonprofit consumer advocacy organization dedicated to protecting consumers from deceptive advertising. We have found that members of the Kardashian/Jenner family are engaged in deceptive marketing campaigns for various companies by routinely creating and publishing sponsored social media posts for such companies without clearly and conspicuously disclosing that they are paid representatives of those companies or that the posts are advertisements.

"Based on this information, we intend to notify the Federal Trade Commission that these individuals and companies are engaged in deceptive marketing campaigns unless, by August 24, 2016, the issues described above are fully corrected by clearly and conspicuously disclosing that all applicable posts – past, present, and future – are paid advertisements or the result of material connections between the Kardashian/Jenner individuals and the companies featured in the posts..."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 6
On August 16, 2016 at 8:50 AM, laurakaye said:

According to Tyler, people just "come through" even when he is holding an object belonging to someone else. (Kris gave him Robert's Bible to hold.)

I have a lot of questions too - sweet kid, but most of the info given seems like things stars probably talked about over the years. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

Watching Diners Drive ins and Dives. Guy is in Cuba. Not having any trouble getting nice meals, goat stew, lamb etc. But Kim and krew were saying all they could get was chicken, beans and rice. I suspect they were not going to eat goat. This show has shown more of Cuba in 30 minutes then they saw in 4 days. I guess glam took up half the day.

• Love 2

WTF? And apparently Kyle & Kendall have already gotten this kind of deal. Knowing that Kim & Kanye have probably had sex on all the furniture would probably make me avoid the place, not rent it.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, GaT said:

WTF? And apparently Kyle & Kendall have already gotten this kind of deal. Knowing that Kim & Kanye have probably had sex on all the furniture would probably make me avoid the place, not rent it.

Not all the furniture, just the sinks.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She does not look half bad. I expected her to be more naked. Pretty make-up.

The dress looks like it's been picked from the clearance rack at Forever 21. And after all that lipo on her legs, her butt is now starting to wrap around her.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The dress looks like it's been picked from the clearance rack at Forever 21. And after all that lipo on her legs, her butt is now starting to wrap around her.

What lipo? She dieted and worked out to lose that weight. I know she did. She said so. Why would she lie to us?

• Love 13

It makes me a little mad Kim got to introduce Britney. Ugh.  And yes, I love Britney Spears, throw things at me, I just like her and wish the best for her and was excited for her return to the VMAs but don't understand why Kim introduced her. Ugh. But also, yeah, she sounded really out of it while introducing her.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

It makes me a little mad Kim got to introduce Britney. Ugh.  And yes, I love Britney Spears, throw things at me, I just like her and wish the best for her and was excited for her return to the VMAs but don't understand why Kim introduced her. Ugh. But also, yeah, she sounded really out of it while introducing her.

She's probably weak from hunger. 

10 hours ago, straightshooter said:

I have no idea if anyone has seen this, so apologies if it's a repeat.  

How ironic that the self-proclaimed musical genius of the world and his unjustifiably rich wife are begging for free housing in NY.  Are we surprised?

http://ny.curbed.com/2016/8/18/12529446/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-airbnb-new-york

10 hours ago, GaT said:

WTF? And apparently Kyle & Kendall have already gotten this kind of deal.

Kourtney has done the same. Her $7,000/per night family vacation this summer on a luxury Nantucket estate (pictured below) was totally free, courtesy of Airbnb. All she had to do in return was give them a shout-out on social media. All of the sisters could well afford to pay for these lodgings on their own but they scrounge as much free stuff as possible. That’s the Kardashian/Jenner way.

Kourtney.png

1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Kourtney has done the same. Her $7,000/per night family vacation this summer on a luxury Nantucket estate (pictured below) was totally free, courtesy of Airbnb. All she had to do in return was give them a shout-out on social media. All of the sisters could well afford to pay for these lodgings on their own but they scrounge as much free stuff as possible. That’s the Kardashian/Jenner way.

Kourtney.png

Not a bad deal free shit for 140 characters in a tweet, pretty sweet if you ask me.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

She does not look half bad. I expected her to be more naked. Pretty make-up.

She wouldn't dare upstage Beyoncé.

Wasn't it hilarious when she hip-checked Kanye off of her during Bey's acceptance speech?  That man is like a puppy greeting his master at the door after work...every single second a camera or microphone is pointed in his direction.