Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

She was a little girl when this happened and it meant a lot to her that her dad did this for her. It's not like she was in high school or college FFS. I think this was a sweet memory from back when Kylie was a normal child. If we are fortunate, we all have memories like this. She's still only 19 and it's a tragedy that she is so messed up now.

I hope it wasn't high school and she hasn't gone to college. Sweet memory or not, painting a rock is pretty simple, my point was that her father  not only helped her find a perfect rock ( no issue there), but painted it too. The kid couldn't manage to paint a rock? 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I hope it wasn't high school and she hasn't gone to college. Sweet memory or not, painting a rock is pretty simple, my point was that her father  not only helped her find a perfect rock ( no issue there), but painted it too. The kid couldn't manage to paint a rock? 

Out of all the failings that Caitlyn and Kris are guilty of with respect to Kylie (and Kendall), I just can't see this incident as serious. Had this been a discussion about school or homework, yes, I would agree that it was Kylie's responsibility to complete the project. But a child's memory of her father's devotion is what I was relating to. I seem to recall having to create a diorama for a class project in the early grammar school years and I must confess that I had some parental assistance in the artistic department.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Out of all the failings that Caitlyn and Kris are guilty of with respect to Kylie (and Kendall), I just can't see this incident as serious. Had this been a discussion about school or homework, yes, I would agree that it was Kylie's responsibility to complete the project. But a child's memory of her father's devotion is what I was relating to. I seem to recall having to create a diorama for a class project in the early grammar school years and I must confess that I had some parental assistance in the artistic department.

Fundamentally we agree. I was looking at it from the homework/school angle,and not as a memory of parental devotion. It is a sweet memory.

23 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

She was a little girl when this happened and it meant a lot to her that her dad did this for her. It's not like she was in high school or college FFS. I think this was a sweet memory from back when Kylie was a normal child. If we are fortunate, we all have memories like this. She's still only 19 and it's a tragedy that she is so messed up now.

I judge Kylie & Kendall much less harshly than other family members because they were literally children when this all started. Wasn't Kylie like 8 that first season?  The more normal memories these poor kids have the better, I think. 

• Love 3

I get that it's a sweet memory, but it's still Kylie getting an assignment to paint a rock & not being able to do it herself. Who did her work when she was in high school? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I get that it's a sweet memory, but it's still Kylie getting an assignment to paint a rock & not being able to do it herself. Who did her work when she was in high school? 

Let's face it, pimp momma bought and paid for her high school diploma. Probably Kendall's too.

• Love 6

I still remember watching the episode where Kendall and Kylie convinced Kris that they should be homeschooled.  Their argument was that they were too tired after doing photoshoots, filming and travelling and couldn't concentrate on school.  And rather than be a logical person and think "well education is more important than constant photoshoots" and cut down on the amount of shoots/filming/travelling, Kris just gave in.  Like WTF?

There are good reasons for homeschooling but being super tired after hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them, especially since I don't think we ever heard about it again.  Another failing of Kris and Caitlin, they didn't even make sure that their kids got an education. 

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

There are good reasons for homeschooling but being super tired after hair and makeup shouldn't be one of them, especially since I don't think we ever heard about it again.  Another failing of Kris and Caitlin, they didn't even make sure that their kids got an education. 

You know what kills me about this? According to Celebrity Net Worth, Kylie is worth $16 million & Kendal is worth $18 million. Not being educated hasn't seemed to hurt them at all.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I still remember watching the episode where Kendall and Kylie convinced Kris that they should be homeschooled.  Their argument was that they were too tired after doing photoshoots, filming and travelling and couldn't concentrate on school.  And rather than be a logical person and think "well education is more important than constant photoshoots" and cut down on the amount of shoots/filming/travelling, Kris just gave in.  Like WTF?

But they are rich and famous!!!! Riddled with anxiety and insecurities but who cares, they have great work ethics and RICH AND FAMOUS!! That's what matters!!! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Education isn't really about money.

True. Education develops critical thinking ability and makes you aware of the larger world, not just your own little bubble. You learn how to do more than count your money and apply your lip gloss.

Speaking of education, Kylie is 18 now, and she can vote. I wonder if she registered? Also wonder if she understands anything about the issues in this election.

• Love 4

Kendall's sleep paralysis. It's not life threatening or dangerous. It's when you wake up before finishing a  REM sleep cycle. Your body is still "asleep" and doesn't respond immediately. Not unusual for someone who lives a very active and busy lifestyle with lots of travel and a demanding schedule.

IMO, she feels left out and neglected by the family and is using a minor problem to draw attention to her.

On 10/31/2016 at 10:47 AM, Coffeecup said:

True. Education develops critical thinking ability and makes you aware of the larger world, not just your own little bubble. You learn how to do more than count your money and apply your lip gloss.

Speaking of education, Kylie is 18 now, and she can vote. I wonder if she registered? Also wonder if she understands anything about the issues in this election.

She is waiting till Kanye runs and then she'll vote.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GaT said:

Ugh!  The last thing people need to see is Blac giving birth live on TV.

I can see families wanting to film a birth (although I personally would not agree to that invasion of my privacy, if I were the new mother) for viewing only by family members, but to film it for money and the voyeurism of the masses?  Noppity nope nope.

Also, don't hospitals have rules against patients filming for commercial purposes?

• Love 1
On 10/31/2016 at 10:47 AM, Coffeecup said:

Considering she grew up with and  could listen to father's political views. Perhaps it's better she don't vote.

Even Kim was quoted recently on listening to Caitlyn an being on the fence.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

Considering she grew up with and  could listen to father's political views. Perhaps it's better she don't vote.

Even Kim was quoted recently on listening to Caitlyn an being on the fence.

To be honest I can't even imagine Kim voting. i think Kourtney is the only one who actually might. 

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:13 AM, Coffeecup said:

Also, don't hospitals have rules against patients filming for commercial purposes?

Flash enough cash and they'll bend the rules.  How many well wishers were cycling through Lamar's intensive care unit when they guy was recovering from numerous strokes? 

I hope Rob shows up for this one, wearing something other than his usual uniform :/

6 hours ago, iwasish said:

To be honest I can't even imagine Kim voting. 

You can't take pictures in the voting booth, why would she vote?

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

Everyone including Kim, but no Rob made it out to Kendall's 21st birthday. Someone really needs to help Caitlyn pick out her clothes.

Someone does, unfortunately, it's Kim.

• Love 2

I read today that the concierge was interviewed by E! (I think it was) and he's saying that while the robbers were there Kims phone rang and he saw it say "Pascal" and told the thieves that it was Kim's bodyguard and that if she doesn't answer he'll be coming. The thieves left shortly after and then he arrived. 

Something is starting to really be off with this alleged robbery.  Is the story getting embellished or is he just adding more detailed facts to it? 

2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I read today that the concierge was interviewed by E! (I think it was) and he's saying that while the robbers were there Kims phone rang and he saw it say "Pascal" and told the thieves that it was Kim's bodyguard and that if she doesn't answer he'll be coming. The thieves left shortly after and then he arrived. 

Something is starting to really be off with this alleged robbery.  Is the story getting embellished or is he just adding more detailed facts to it? 

Why would the concierge know the name of Kim's bodyguard?

2 minutes ago, GaT said:

I know, things are getting very interesting.

What happened to the handcuffs and guns at his head. Somebody isn't telling the truth. And all this while the friend is in the downstairs bedroom, unbeknownst to the robbers. And the excuse that she didn't know the French 911? She could have called the sisters who were with Pascal or a friend, even if they were in the US and have them call for help. It smells.

8 hours ago, GaT said:

I saw more of his interview on ET tonight. He said Pascal had been to the hotel with Kim several times on her previous trips to Paris, so that's how he knew him.

I was reading a story about Kim & happened to notice this. This is Kim during Paris Fashion week. This is Kylie going to Kendall's birthday party. I guess Kylie wants to be Kim so badly that she's wearing her clothes now.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Kanye stopped his concert 45 minute into it because he had no voice. Most of his vocals are on tape anyway so whats the difference?

A hologram would have given a better performance. At least then Yeezy's crazy would be under control-maybe

• Love 3
On 11/4/2016 at 7:28 PM, GaT said:

I was reading a story about Kim & happened to notice this. This is Kim during Paris Fashion week. This is Kylie going to Kendall's birthday party. I guess Kylie wants to be Kim so badly that she's wearing her clothes now.

I have to say that for once I prefer Kim's outfit.  

• Love 1

The Kardashian-Jenners earned a combined $122.5 million (include earnings from TV shows, endorsements, social media adverts, books, appearances, apps, games, and any other ventures that earn these stars cash) 

Fred Hollows Foundation - $25 to restore someone's eyesight in the developing world - 4 million people could have been helped 

UNICEF vaccination - 150 measles vaccines for $74.00 - 247 million people could have been vaccinated 

World Vision for a new well - $15,000 for 300 people to have clean water - 8000 wells and 2 million people could have been helped 

BTW, this is a rant that applies to every overpaid person who earns the GDP of a small state from doing their job (I'm looking at you, overpaid actors, actresses and sport stars) 

• Love 5

So while I don't personally believe Kanye's meltdown has anything to do with Kim, you gotta admit this looks pretty bad for Kardashians.  Bring your genitals within 5 feet of a Kardashian/Jenner and you're going to end up in a hospital, rehab, sued, humiliated in a huge sham TV wedding, or parodied relentlessly on South Park.  Chyna - your day is coming too.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
can't spell genitals
  • Love 5

So while I don't personally believe Kanye's meltdown has anything to do with Kim, you gotta admit this looks pretty bad for Kardashians.  Bring your genitals within 5 feet of a Kardashian/Jenner and you're going to end up in a hospital, rehab, sued, humiliated in a huge sham TV wedding, or parodied relentlessly on South Park.  Chyna - your day is coming too.

I don't think it's their fault so much as this is the type of guy they attract and go for....with ISSUES. And let's face it in the Rob/Chyna relationship he's clearly the unstable one.

Edited by KatWay
  • Love 2

From Vanity Fair:

"Shortly after dinner had been served, a clip reel of footage from Robert Kardashian’s life played on the large screens erected on either side of the room (the soundtrack was Kanye West’s “Only One”). Jenner wiped away tears as the video played; she approached the podium, holding hands with Kourtney and Khloe, and gave a brief speech, thanking the co-chairs and speaking about Robert Kardashian’s legacy. (He instilled in her the importance of philanthropy, she said.) Khloe and Kourtney stood behind her, dutifully, and the trio left the stage together (after presenting a check for $250,000 to the charity)."

Seriously, $250,000?  How much money did Rob Sr's children gross just last year, alone?  They probably spent more money on hair, makeup, personal assistants, and whatever hourly rate Kris pays Corey to pretend to be her boyfriend.

Was Robert's actual WIDOW invited?  I mean, she was with him for the last umpteen years of his life, and probably played a significant role in caring for him in his final months. 

Oh, and Robert Kardashian's "legacy" is a nearly 30 year old dude who dresses like the sad sacks on TLC's "Hoarders" show.

• Love 12

I heard Kourtney say that in the past only Kim has gone to the ball. And the 250k, according to Kris, it's the " first of many". 

So after 13 years his 2 of his 3 youngest kids decided to pay homage to him? Not one of those three has deigned to attend this charity FOR THE BELOVED Dad that they so revere and remember? Nor have they thought to send a penny of all the money they've made to this foundation?

Ive said it before, This is all Kris's effort to erase the Jenner years

And Khloe? I'm sure Daddy would love to see you dressed so attractively with your snatch barely covered. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

From Vanity Fair:

"Shortly after dinner had been served, a clip reel of footage from Robert Kardashian’s life played on the large screens erected on either side of the room (the soundtrack was Kanye West’s “Only One”). Jenner wiped away tears as the video played; she approached the podium, holding hands with Kourtney and Khloe, and gave a brief speech, thanking the co-chairs and speaking about Robert Kardashian’s legacy. (He instilled in her the importance of philanthropy, she said.) Khloe and Kourtney stood behind her, dutifully, and the trio left the stage together (after presenting a check for $250,000 to the charity)."

Seriously, $250,000?  How much money did Rob Sr's children gross just last year, alone?  They probably spent more money on hair, makeup, personal assistants, and whatever hourly rate Kris pays Corey to pretend to be her boyfriend.

Was Robert's actual WIDOW invited?  I mean, she was with him for the last umpteen years of his life, and probably played a significant role in caring for him in his final months. 

Oh, and Robert Kardashian's "legacy" is a nearly 30 year old dude who dresses like the sad sacks on TLC's "Hoarders" show.

Playing Princess Kanye's music at this event? Does not seem right to me. 

19 hours ago, iwasish said:

I heard Kourtney say that in the past only Kim has gone to the ball. And the 250k, according to Kris, it's the " first of many". 

So after 13 years his 2 of his 3 youngest kids decided to pay homage to him? Not one of those three has deigned to attend this charity FOR THE BELOVED Dad that they so revere and remember? Nor have they thought to send a penny of all the money they've made to this foundation?

Ive said it before, This is all Kris's effort to erase the Jenner years

And Khloe? I'm sure Daddy would love to see you dressed so attractively with your snatch barely covered. 

And you know Kimmy only showed up all of those years for the paps and publicity.

• Love 3

Playing Princess Kanye's music at this event? Does not seem right to me. 

And you know Kimmy only showed up all of those years for the paps and publicity.

I think she does go for the press aspect but I also think she did love her father very much and she did want to represent him. At least she did more than talk about how much he meant to her. 

Why Kris is there? All those years married to Caitlyn, she never went. But like I said she wants to turn back time and be the grieved widow, mother of his children, and make it all about the Kardashians and distance herself from the Jenner connection. 

A song Kanye wrote for his dead mother, is appropriate as the background to a video about the Kardadhians dead father? I'm sure Kanye insisted. 

• Love 2

KUWTK filming has supposedly shut down for the time being.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/29/kuwtk-production-shut-down/ 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Production Temporarily Shut Down. 11/29/2016 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... Sources connected with the production tell us producers have enough footage for the series commitment, but the plan was to film through the holidays, and that won't happen.

We're told Kanye's hospitalization has temporarily shut down production, but Kim has been in such bad shape since the robbery that there was no real hope of shooting anything through December...

Not buying this. We've heard before that KUWTK was on hiatus, and they never actually stopped filming.

Also not buying that Kim is still is "such bad shape"  because of the robbery. I think she was just laying low and planning how to reinvent her brand. Of course, she's preoccupied now with Kayne's illness, so I can see why she wouldn't be filming for KUWTK. (Unless she's sneaking her smartphone into Kayne's hospital room to film him... I don't think he's allowed to have a phone.)

If they want to film family Christmas parties, they can certainly do that without Kim. Kourtney with Scott and the kids around the Christmas tree, Kylie half naked with Tyga, Kylie and Kendall celebrating the season with Caitlyn, Kris with Corey, Rob and Chyna with other family members, Khloe cooking Christmas dinner with her latest NBA boyfriend... they don't need Kim.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Sources connected with the production tell us producers have enough footage for the series commitment, but the plan was to film through the holidays, and that won't happen.

How is this possible?  Unless it is a very short season and is mostly recycled footage from Rob & Chyna's Delivery special.  They can't even talk about the robbery because it is an ongoing investigation.

• Love 1

Show would actually be much improved without Kimmy (not that I will watch no matter what). I don't believe they are taking a break, or that Kimmy is soooo upset. Their break will last about as long as Kendull's "quitting" Instagram.

She's over the robbery. She filmed all those talking heads for the last several episodes and was all up in Rob and Chyna's business. Kind of karma hitting her in the fat ass though. She's had so much to say about  Scott and Lamar's  drug and  alcohol issues and Rob's depression or bi polar or whatever his problem is and how they just needed to step up and act right or Kourt and Khloe should just cut them loose. Now let's see how long she puts up with Kanye's problems.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

So, finally the truth. It's E's show, so they have the last word.

Why were all those stories about halting production being circulated? Was it because the Koven got criticized so much for continuing to film the show while Lamar was in the hospital?  Now, with another K-man hospitalized, were they were trying to improve their image by supposedly backing off filming?