Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Why Can't We Just Get Along / S05.E12: Playing For Keeps

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Farrah's relationship with Simon is over; Amber asks Gary for joint custody; Maci invites Ryan to hang out; Tyler's father is released from prison.

Farrah asks a huge favor of her mom to watch Sophia for a month; Amber is shocked by Leah's refusal to see her; Maci balks at the idea of Bentley spending so much time with Ryan at his parents' house.

Amber asks for custody. Why doesn't she file the documents and go to court? I think she wants the easy way out and not have to go in front of a judge, where she knows Gary will have the upper hand. How long has Amber been saying she wanted custody? Since last year, right? Oh, but it was more important for her to find a new guy rather than get her own life together and hopefully work on getting shared custody. Shades of Ms. Messer who can't bother to get herself together.

• Love 8

I just watched the sneak peeks MTV posted.... I cringed when Catelynn was trying on her wedding dress and said that she was happy to finally be marrying Tyler because she had wanted to forever. She seems so insecure and I think on some level she's aware that Tyler's love for her has disappeared..... but she doesn't want to admit it because they're America's favorite teen parents, of course. 

Ryan was his typical mumbling self in his sneak peek. I think it's kind of sad that he didn't care about missing Bentley's first day of 1st grade. I mean yeah it's "just the first day of a different grade" like he said but I'm sure Bentley was excited and it's a milestone no matter how minor. School is still fun at that age and they could take him to his classroom, meet the teacher, take pictures etc. Ryan's ginger friend who sorta looks like Mitch on Modern Family seemed ready to call Ryan on his shit. I'm not a fan of Maci at all, she's actually my least favorite, but good damn Ryan really could do a better job at stepping up and being a real dad.

This isn't news to anyone but good lord Amber and Gary CANNOT communicate at all. Amber jumps on him at the slightest thing. And Amber is SO PARANOID. Leah's what, 5? 6? Just because she doesn't want to come over to your house doesn't automatically mean that Gary has been poisoning her mind against you, Amber. Maybe she's cranky from school, or tired or hungry, or anything. But no, that would require logic. Better to just assume that it's Gary's fault. 

Farrah is vile. She seems to exist only to spread misery. I find it odd how she can hardly put together a sentence, I don't remember it being that bad in the early seasons but now it's just pure word salad all the way. Poor, poor Sophia. She doesn't have a chance in hell at turning out normal or well adjusted. She was hitting Farrah HARD in the sneak peek clip. Like she clearly intended to cause harm, it wasn't a little kid trying to be funny or get attention. And for all Farrah claims to be this great mother, she didn't do anything about it. Sophia doesn't have a single positive role model in her life, unless she's got some amazing nanny that we don't see on the show. And while I hate to make a negative comment about a child.... Her poor teeth aren't doing her any favors. It's fucked up but I'm surprised Farrah hasn't gone full Toddlers and Tiaras and put a flipper in Sophia's mouth.

Edited by Spacecow
  • Love 7

Her teeth are fucked up because she always had that damn pacifier in her mouth. I noticed Farrah's sister's teeth are the same way. I don't remember what Farrah's teeth looked like before her braces.

Farrah is just a horrible person in every way. Has she ever said a nice, kind word to or about anybody? Even Jenelle, who is as vile as Farrah can manage to be polite and respectful at times.

I just watched the "Farrah brings her mom to tears" clip. My god, she's wretched. I'm no Debra fan but I would have LOVED it if she'd gotten up, told Farrah to fuck off and left. Let Farrah take Sophia with her to Europe for a month.

Speaking of, her going to Europe must me when she did Big Brother.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 10

FYI, my Time Warner program guide shows two (2) new episodes on January 4th:  "Why can't we just get along, " and "Playing for Keeps."  They usually show the same episode back-to-back, so I don't know if it is correct.

"Playing for Keeps" info says "Farrah asks her mother to watch Sophia for a month; Amber is blindsided by Leah's wishes; Maci does not want Bentley at Ryan's parents' house."

• Love 1

FYI, my Time Warner program guide shows two (2) new episodes on January 4th: "Why can't we just get along, " and "Playing for Keeps." They usually show the same episode back-to-back, so I don't know if it is correct.

"Playing for Keeps" info says "Farrah asks her mother to watch Sophia for a month; Amber is blindsided by Leah's wishes; Maci does not want Bentley at Ryan's parents' house."

Comcast has both episodes showing as Teen Mom OG Season 2, so I think they are airing two episodes tomorrow.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 2
Her teeth are fucked up because she always had that damn pacifier in her mouth. I noticed Farrah's sister's teeth are the same way. I don't remember what Farrah's teeth looked like before her braces.

Are you telling me that as a five/six year old Sophia still has a pacifier?  Yikes!

• Love 2

Sophia has had that pacifier as recently as last year. That pacifier in Sophia's mouth is reminiscent of the times Farrah put diapers on that long-forgotten dog of hers. Those things are for the truly lazy. Farrah couldn't handle Sophia who was likely having crying fits over wanting her pacifier. It was easier to just give in to that child and hand her that thing to put in her mouth just as it was easier to put a diaper on a dog rather than take the time to house train it.

Farrah mentioned long ago how Sophia has the same kind of mouth as her father [Derrick]. She mentioned back then how Sophia was going to need braces. I noticed last season how Sophia's mouth really is similar to Derrick's. I also notice Michael has a certain look to his teeth as well which I think Sophia has inherited. Sophia got the teeth from daddy and her grandfather while getting the rest of her attributes from her mother. Little by little that child is turning into her mother. I know it is not the child's fault, but one day all of that won't matter. Just like it doesn't matter what kind of parenting Deb and Michael did, eventually Farrah is responsible for Farrah. Sophia will be responsible for Sophia. No matter how many times she throws something at someone or throws a tantrum and races off in her car, no one will be saying, "Well, it is not her fault. That is her mother's doing." I was never on the bandwagon for blaming Deb for how Farrah turned out. As it is, Deb has made the effort to control her anger and was willing to go seek counseling. Farrah goes to counseling, but it is only to put the blame on other people, not to take ownership of herself.

• Love 4

I always thought that Sophia looked just like her father, even as a very small baby. I think she has the same eye, skin and hair color as Farrah, but I thinks she favors Derek more. It might just be her mouth though, it's a very prominent feature.

• Love 5

To me Sophia looks a lot like Debra, but with Farrah's coloring.  I think I'd find her much cuter if she didn't take after Farrah's behavior!  Can't blame her (yet) though, with that kind of Tooth Fairy money, who wouldn't be entitled? 

Interesting to hear Leah say about Amber what a lot of people have been pointing out here for so long.  I liked Gary for once when Amber was insisting she didn't want Leah to stay if she didn't want to, and he responded that they can't give her everything she wants.  Nice to hear that from one of these fine parents!

• Love 8

OK, we all know Farrah sent those flowers to herself right??

Just checking.

If course she did. I like the yellow dress though. Cutest thing I've seen her wear.

Ryan's still a slug. Amber & Gary are still so dysfunctional. Watching them communicate is painful. Matt is shady as fuck. I figure we'll see him on to catch a predator soon enough.

Tyler & Cate make me sad. Not that they'd have been better off without the show, but I fear for them most of all when it ends. Actually, this whole lot with the exception of Farrah. Not a single one of them appears to have/want a job or aspires to do anything other than lay around on the couch. Do they think the show will film them for 30 years? I can't imagine that they're saving any money. As obnoxious as she us, at least Farrah has ambition.

Wait, did Leah just call out Amber for sleeping so much and never leaving the house? That's awesome.

• Love 9

Ok, I hate to call a child full of shit, but Leah has obviously figured out how to play both sides.  First she tells Gary that all Amber does is lay around all day, then goes and tells Amber that Gary didn't do anything with her at Disney World.  Both of these things are likely true, but it's kind of scary how she's figured out how to play her parents against one another.

• Love 13

Ok, I hate to call a child full of shit, but Leah has obviously figured out how to play both sides. First she tells Gary that all Amber does is lay around all day, then goes and tells Amber that Gary didn't do anything with her at Disney World. Both of these things are likely true, but it's kind of scary how she's figured out how to play her parents against one another.

I'm torn. I can't decide if Leah is full of shit or if she realized she had hurt Amber's feelings and was trying to soothe the beast. I think she was honest when she said Amber lets Matt do everything while she lays her bum ass on the couch. That we all know is truth.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 10

Ok, I hate to call a child full of shit, but Leah has obviously figured out how to play both sides. First she tells Gary that all Amber does is lay around all day, then goes and tells Amber that Gary didn't do anything with her at Disney World. Both of these things are likely true, but it's kind of scary how she's figured out how to play her parents against one another.

Not to be mean, but Gary is probably too fat to do anything at Disney World. He sure as shit wouldn't be able to walk the park more than 15 minutes. Unless he had a scooter.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 12

Interesting to hear Leah say about Amber what a lot of people have been pointing out here for so long. I liked Gary for once when Amber was insisting she didn't want Leah to stay if she didn't want to, and he responded that they can't give her everything she wants. Nice to hear that from one of these fine parents!

I felt so bad for Leah when she said all Amber does is lay in bed, make everything about Matt, sleep too late, etc. And did she say that Amber stinks up the house, or am I hearing things?

• Love 2

What was the point of asking Ryyyyn to the mud run again? It's not like Bentley was there, or it had anything to do with him. Maybe she should try to focus more on building his relationship with his son, and hope a friendship with them will follow?

• Love 6

What was the point of asking Ryyyyn to the mud run again? It's not like Bentley was there, or it had anything to do with him. Maybe she should try to focus more on building his relationship with his son, and hope a friendship with them will follow?

At first I thought Bentley was going.. I don't get it either, if Bentley wasn't around for it? It didn't make sense to me, either. 

• Love 5

Sophia is a really awkward and unfortunate looking child.

Thanks for saying what I was too chicken to say. I wonder if Sophia will look anything like her mother used to, before she had her entire face re-done, Farrah just does not look very pretty in my eyes, she looks very manufactured to me. I heard Debra asking for over $8000. for a liquid face lift, I guess she must have given it to her. From certain angles, Debra looked a bit like Kate Gosselin. And she must be at least a decade older than Kate.

• Love 2

Ryan's buddy Steven can stay!  Loved the judgmental look after Ryan's dismissive attitude about missing Bentley's first day.  Maybe he'll never start actually caring about being a parent though, in which case it really isn't a big deal!  

Farrah, just ew in general.  It's past my bedtime so I'll have to finish tomorrow, but that's the one sentiment I know will be true no matter what!

• Love 6
OK, we all know Farrah sent those flowers to herself right??

OMG, you're right! No wonder Simon so awkwardly said, "I'm glad it worked out" and she gave him a dirty look.

Because of Sophia's behavior and Farrah thinking she's a star in the making, I don't feel bad anymore saying that she reminds me of a troll doll.

Actually, Sophia looks *exactly* like "Daddy Derek" and I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be for Derek's family to see Farrah continuing to exploit his death seven years later, and meanwhile being barred from having a relationship with their granddaughter.

Amber shouldn't have custody of a turtle, let alone a child. She angers in less than one sentence and nearly snapped at Leah when she first said she didn't want to stay.

Having said that, it does sound like Leah is playing both sides of the fence. I think she's too young to be that calculated about it, so it's more likely that she's learned she gets positive reinforcement for doing so.

• Love 8

So according to Leah, Matt and what's her name are basically raising her and neither of her actual parents spend time with her?

I  about worry about Matt spending much time alone with Leah. Not saying something will happen, praying it never does, but I would sure be cautious about that situation.

With both of her parents doing very little moving around, poor Leah will have a good chance that she will end up at an unhealthy weight herself. 

• Love 3

Watched bits and pieces of tonight's show.  First off, FF'd everything that is Maci.  Too boring.  I get angry during her scenes because I feel the show starts to drag and loses momentum.

Amber/Gary - Poor little Leah.  Broke my heart in a million pieces when lovely Leah said she didn't want to spend the night at Amber's house because mommy's so lazy she won't get out of bed and interact with her.  According to Leah mommy sleeps all day.  Leah said Amber never left the house and that the boyfriend Matt? (is that the guy's  name?) was the only person that would do anything with her when she'd visit.  Spoke volumes right there.

Farrah - OMG, I can't even.  She will never get a man, never keep a man with that effed up attitude of hers.  Hate Simon (the pretend BF who is shady as FUCK) but Farrah cannot even have a normal 2 minute convo with a person, any person because she is so immature she cannot take the slightest hint of criticism.  Farrah shuts that shit down immediately.  She constantly cross-talks, talks over the other person, and doesn't let anyone get a word in edge wise.  

Normal adults don't act like that.  Period.  Farrah thinks she's being a boss lady by dismissing/cutting Simon off as she whisks away in her luxury vehicle but what-evs.  You know Simon didn't even have two fucks to rub together when Farrah stormed out of the restaurant.  He knows that chick is BSC.  Simon just kept meeting up with Farrah for air time.

Sophia's reactions, her demeanor when it came to Simon was down right creepy.  I was like "WTF?"  Sophia's unnatural attachment to to Simon was all shades of junior bunny-boiler wrong.  Nooo ma'am.  That disturbed me more than anything else on the show.  Hoping some other posters can articulate better than I.  Simon referring to Sophia as "the kid" during he and Farrah's back-and-forth at the restaurant reinforced to me that Simon hardly had any interaction with Sophia at all.

I will never be team Debra but mom arranging for she, Farrah, and Sophia to take the little boat outing and introduce Farrah to a new cute guy at the same time was a nice gesture.  Farrah kept complaining she missed Simon and was sad about it so what the hell was the big deal to introduce her to a nice guy for an hour or two in a group setting?  It's not like mom tricked her into a one-on-one blind date.

I mean chill out bitch.  Take a valium, go with the flow, and stop freaking out, being hostile, and making it all about you (once again).  Farrah will never be in a healthy relationship.  Not in this life time anyway.  She keeps getting in her own way.  And while I'm ranting, what responsible parent gives her child six hundos "from the tooth-fairy"!  Say what?  You just know Debra's eyes were darting out of her head.  Her wheels were turning as she was thinking "Six hundred bucks!?  That's 2/3rds of a liquid face lift!!"

Fucking Farrah needs to quit talking down and dismissing her parents like the hired help or her employees or something.  Hey Farrah?  Everyone that gets within three feet of you hates your guts.  Be happy you have your parents.  They are the only two people on the planet who continue to support/enable/put up with your sickening, dysfunctional, effed up behavior.

Catelynn and Tyler - Love baby Nova and I hope their marriage lasts but I dunno.  Predict that Butch is back in the klink in a few months.  He's another one that can't get out of his own way.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the producers on screen, the frequent producer/cast interaction, breaking the 4th wall (whatever you want to call it).  I don't want to see the producers or the film/camera crew.  I don't know what that adds to the show.  Nothing, in my opinion.  And the producer (I don't know her name) who calls Amber "Ambi" really bugs the hell out of me.  I want her off my screen.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 13

Amber

Alls I knows is she's never acted like this.

Besides a few days ago when Gary tried to drop her off at your house. And then she acts like going to prison was the solution to all her problems so now she should have custody? Lol.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 5

At first I thought Bentley was going.. I don't get it either, if Bentley wasn't around for it? It didn't make sense to me, either.

I thought he was too, but then she said that the name of the team was something to do with boobs, and I thought it was weird that they would name the team something inappropriate. So the whole thing made no sense. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she invited him, knowing he didn't want to go and would most likely bail, so she could have another "poor Maci" pity party.

• Love 5

Watched bits and pieces of tonight's show.  First off, FF'd everything that is Maci.  Too boring.  I get angry during her scenes because I feel the show starts to drag and loses momentum.

Amber/Gary - Poor little Leah.  Broke my heart in a million pieces when lovely Leah said she didn't want to spend the night at Amber's house because mommy's so lazy she won't get out of bed and interact with her.  According to Leah mommy sleeps all day.  Leah said Amber never left the house and that the boyfriend Matt? (is that the guy's  name?) was the only person that would do anything with her when she'd visit.  Spoke volumes right there.

Farrah - OMG, I can't even.  She will never get a man, never keep a man with that effed up attitude of hers.  Hate Simon (the pretend BF who is shady as FUCK) but Farrah cannot even have a normal 2 minute convo with a person, any person because she is so immature she cannot take the slightest hint of criticism.  Farrah shuts that shit down immediately.  She constantly cross-talks, talks over the other person, and doesn't let anyone get a word in edge wise.  

Normal adults don't act like that.  Period.  Farrah thinks she's being a boss lady by dismissing/cutting Simon off as she whisks away in her luxury vehicle but what-evs.  You know Simon didn't even have two fucks to rub together when Farrah stormed out of the restaurant.  He knows that chick is BSC.  Simon just kept meeting up with Farrah for air time.

Sophia's reactions, her demeanor when it came to Simon was down right creepy.  I was like "WTF?"  Sophia's unnatural attachment to to Simon was all shades of junior boiler-bunny wrong.  Nooo ma'am.  That disturbed me more than any else on the show.  Hoping some other posters can articulate better than I.  Simon referring to Sophia as "the kid" during he and Farrah's back-and-forth at the restaurant reinforced to me that Simon hardly had any interaction with Sophia at all.

I will never be team Debra but mom arranging for she, Farrah, and Sophia to take the little boat outing and introduce Farrah to a new cute guy at the same time was a nice gesture.  Farrah kept complaining she missed Simon and was sad about it so what the hell was the big deal to introduce her to a nice guy for an hour or two in a group setting?

I mean chill out bitch.  Take a valium, go with the flow, and stop freaking out, being hostile, and making it all about you (once again).  Farrah will never be in a healthy relationship.  Not in this life time anyway.  She keeps getting in her own way.  And while I'm ranting what responsible parent gives her child six hundos "from the tooth-fairy"!  Say what?  You just know Debra's eyes were darting out of her head - she was thinking "That's 2/3rds of a liquid face lift !!"

Catelynn and Tyler - Love baby Nova and I hope their marriage lasts but I dunno.  Predict that Butch is back in the klink in a few months.  He's another one that can't get out of his own way.

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the producers on screen, the frequent producer/cast interaction, breaking the 4th wall (whatever you want to call it).  I don't want to see the producers or the film/camera crew.  I don't know what that adds to the show.  Nothing, in my opinion.  And the producer (I don't know her name) who calls Amber "Ambi" really bugs the hell out of me.  I want her off my screen.

LOL-you articulated it all very good yourself, you got it all right!

Laughed when Simon was sent to sit in the back seat of the car beside 'the kid', wonder if that happens to him much!

• Love 4

So according to Leah, Matt and what's her name are basically raising her and neither of her actual parents spend time with her?

I feel like Matt just puts up with her, and Kristina raises her. I think Gary was really just shopping around for a new mom for Leah when he got together with her.

On that note, How fucking annoying was Amber saying she would have "did" a better job getting Boo Boo ready for school? Be happy that Leah has a stepmother who loves her and takes the time to do her hair (which always looks neat and pretty), keep her clean and pick out nice outfits.

Edited by truelovekiss
  • Love 7

Matt has seven kids?  Of course he does!  Wonder if he told Amber the truth on that.  I think the rules/regulations regarding monthly child support payments vary from state to state but if Amber and Matt get married could Amber's big MTV salary be factored in regarding Matt's child support for his seven kids?  

If Matt's child support payments are in arrears could Amber's MTV checks be garnished to satisfy Matt's debt?  Yikes.  Amber'd better research this before she ties the knot.

• Love 3

Ryan's buddy Steven can stay! Loved the judgmental look after Ryan's dismissive attitude about missing Bentley's first day.

All while shoving chicken nuggets down his gullet like he was about to die of starvation.

Matt has seven kids? Of course he does! Wonder if he told Amber the truth on that. I think the rules/regulations regarding monthly child support payments vary from state to state but if Amber and Matt get married could Amber's big MTV salary be factored in regarding Matt's child support for his seven kids?

If Matt's child support payments are in arrears could Amber's MTV checks be garnished to satisfy Matt's debt? Yikes. Amber'd better research this before she ties the knot.

LOL at the idea of Ambie researching something besides her the inside of her eyelids.

• Love 7

I don't see a problem with Maci inviting Ryan to the mud run. I thought she said that she did it so that they could start trying to get along better for Bentley's sake. Ryan, knew full well that he wasn't going, and shouldn't have agreed to go. And yeah, Steve, we need to see more of you. Tired of seeing these co-signing friends on these shows. Sure you didn't say anything, but I could see your disdain and disapproval through the screen.

Ryan can't even come up with good excuses for his friends. Hell Adam at least knows how to play it up to make himself look like the poor, defenseless dad who can't spend time with his kids. Ryan just can't be bothered and he has no shame in letting people know. That said, I thought it was sweet that Maci had Ryan's parents watch her baby. That probably pissed Ryan off even more. So glad to see Bentley again. He's my favorite. I hate that his Mimi and Papa have to lose out on spending time with Bentley all because of Ryan's neglect.

Add me to those who think Leah is playing both sides. She's knows how to work her parents, that is for sure.

Amber, why is it Gary's fault that you don't have 50/50 custody? A judge made the decision to give him full custody, Gary can't just up and decide that you get joint custody on his own. Do what you need to do and go to court, if that's what you really want to do. And don't blame Gary because Leah doesn't want to sit around your damn house all day doing nothing. If your anxiety about being out in the public is what's keeping you at home with your kid when you do have her, then you need to seek help.

Farrah, girl. She clearly needs a man (parents and friends, as well) to kiss her butt  all day and tell her how great she is. She can't handle people telling her the truth about herself. Simon may be a douche but good for him not taking her crap. She's clearly buying Sophia's affection, she's buying her parent's devotion (I know she's got to be supporting them financially) and she's got to be paying for her friends. No one in their right mind would want to hang out with her for free. Ooh, I can't stand her. Who the hell is going to watch Sophia for a month if Deborah doesn't, Farrah? That demon is a handful so you should be happy that Deborah even wants to.

• Love 8

1) In an odd way, I respect Tyler for out and out saying, I want to go to a strip club. As far as I'm concerned, let Tyler have his one night. Let him get a dance and be done with it. It's obvious that Cate isn't secure in their relationship, and I could have totally predicted that she would want to have a shared party with him.

2) Butch was getting far too graphic when he was talking about looking for a new lady friend. Slow down, man, I'm not sure the world is ready for that.

• Love 8

All while shoving chicken nuggets down his gullet like he was about to die of starvation.

LOL at the idea of Ambie researching something besides her the inside of her eyelids.

LOL-can't she see what WE see, those huge eyelashes look like cardboard cutouts painted black,

nothing nice about them at all! She could give them to Leah to play dress-up with, that is if she ever unglued her ass from the couch long enough to actually play with her daughter.

I think her Matt is old and gross, it would serve her right if she ever got caught having to divvy up her MTV bucks for his child support payments. She has not remembered a thing from her time at the fancy rehab. Nothing.

She had just better not allow Matt any time alone with Leah, you just never know. Look at Josh.

• Love 1

Dear MTV, please, please stop putting Farrah Abrams on this show. Seriously, her continual bitching and whining and talking over people really, really ruins this show. This kid, and I say kid because she's no where mature enough to be called a woman, is an arrogant, entitled bitch - period. Not sure what purpose Ryan serves either to be honest. The other girls, I'm good to go with.

Edited by missbonnie
  • Love 6

Matt creeps me the fuck out. He and Amber don't even look good as a couple. Leah is a cute girl, and she seems smart. My heart absolutely broke for her when she was telling Kristina how Amber does nothing except sleep and stay in the house, while Matt does everything. She sounded so sad. Amber is all over twitter claiming that Gary coached Leah into saying those things, but I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that.

Sophia is a scary child. It's not her fault, she was doomed from the start with Farrah as a mother but good lord she's scary. I wonder how she behaves in school. We never see her around other kids, and Farrah's insanity seems to repel anyone with a brain so I doubt any of the local moms are jumping at the chance to organize playdates. 

Despite all his positive talk and baby sniffing enthusiasm I don't think Butch will stay out of trouble for too long. 

I hate Maci, but what I hate more than Maci is when Ryan acts like a douchebag and fuels her "Woe is me I'm an amazing mom and Ryan is so awful" superiority complex. I always want to root for Ryan but he's almost always a disappointment. Also Maci needs to take out those fucking ear gauges. She's a mother of two and she still dresses like a trashy teenager.... Which I guess is fitting, because she never grew out of a high school mentality. 

• Love 9

When was this filmed? I'm wondering how long Butch has been out in real time.

I was waiting for Amber to say something like that. Of course it's not true, of course Gary coached Leah. Amber is an amazing mom! Just ask her, she'll tell you.

Has anybody ever asked her what she does all day? She rarely has Leah, she doesn't work or go to school, what the hell does she do? Does Creepy Matt work?

I wish for his kids sake that Gary would do something about his weight. It's so sad to see somebody so young be so obese. I feel the same way about Catelynn's friend Alexa who was featured a lot last season. She's a beautiful young girl but she's morbidly obese. It's so unhealthy. I wonder why Gary has never gotten any type of weight loss surgery. Don't a lot of insurance companies cover that now?

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 4

Actually in the past two years many insurance providers have stopped covering weight loss surgery and are now deeming it more of a cosmetic procedure vs. medically necessary (which is a complete shame).  Gary just looks so much bigger with each passing season.  Not to be mean but he looks like he's gonna explode one of these days.  I wish Gary would look into the possibility of weight loss surgery.  There are several options and some are less invasive than others.

• Love 4

I'm going to need MTV to produce a spinoff of this with just Jen, Larry, and Butch.

Ryan's parents may have done a poor job with him (although they can only do so much) but they are hilarious. And so wonderful to Maci. Babysitting for your son's baby mama and her current boo is kind of sweet. Makes me want to punch Maci for the way she talks about them sometimes.

Prince Butch is back! I cheered when he got into the car with his flowing mane. Loved when he realized he could talk to the camera and advertise himself a bit. He made me laugh out loud.

• Love 8

I agree with beesknees, I hate all of the producer stuff. It was interesting at first but now it seems like instead of being about the girls and their lives, the show is now about the show. If that makes sense.

I'm done with the interfering producers.

• Love 9

I loved Maci's little exposition at the beginning of the episode about how she was trying to "protect" Bentley from the cameras, but since people knew who he was anyway, they decided to film as a "family".

Really, Maci? You mean the fact that you've pimped out your teen pregnancy and resulting son for the last 7 YEARS, including both appearances on this show and regular features for US Weekly and In Touch, was not immediately negated by you not allowing him to be filmed for three whole months?? Well, color me shocked. I can't believe people could even recall what he looks like. I know for the 6 or so episodes he wasn't filmed, I almost forgot whether you had a son or a daughter. Sorry your plan was foiled by your numerous other media appearances and the fact that most people have a long term memory.

• Love 9