Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

On 7/6/2022 at 8:57 AM, farmgal4 said:

Did she have implants removed?

I have no idea about whether or not they’ve been removed, but have known women who has lost a lot of their breast tissue after they have stopped nursing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/18/2022 at 9:39 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala announced at Andy’s Legends Ball that she’s having a lot of sex, with guys who have a jawline.

Wonder how her acting career is going now that she doesn't have the Chinless Wonder demanding she get a role in all of his movies. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
On 1/24/2023 at 2:27 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oof Lawd this chick.  I remember last season, I think, she bit Tom Sandavol's head off for saying something negative about Randall and now she's pulling this.  

I'm not taking Randall's side on this but she really is a terrible person 😒 At least Stassi was funny in her reads, at least Jax brought some much needed entertainment (no matter how crazy) to the show.  Lala is just a POS

• Like 10
  • Love 2
On 1/8/2023 at 10:20 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’s an old article, and there’s not much new gossip, but I liked the way she phrased it.

https://pagesix.com/2022/01/26/lala-kent-on-sex-with-ex-randall-emmett-i-couldnt-wait-for-it-to-be-over/amp/

I think it's kinda funny how she always seems to make herself look bad when she's slamming Randal, in this case, saying she was a drunkard who slept around since she was 17 and the time she and Randal and kids were at Disney, she was drunk the entire time. 

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think it's kinda funny how she always seems to make herself look bad when she's slamming Randal, in this case, saying she was a drunkard who slept around since she was 17 and the time she and Randal and kids were at Disney, she was drunk the entire time. 

To quote that drivel she calls a book “Homewrecking whores have feelings too”

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Well, LaLa does have a point... is this the world we live in?

I already read about the idiot who until recently didn't know the Sun and the Moon were different things having used it in the past, but she only quit using it because it made her ill. I'm shocked (but not really) to read she's injecting her remaining doses into her fat friends. Good luck with that, moron. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
On 7/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, Marley said:

None of that stuff surprises me about Randall. I always thought he was a garbage scumbag. I bet a lot of the VPR cast knew too that he was trash but they wanted those PJ trips and perks loser Randall was giving them. 

Yeah, they knew. They all knew.

During the last season's reunion, they all pretty much said they knew he had been cheating on LaLa. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

Are we all in agreement that the real reason LaLa is angry at Raquchel is because Oliver chose someone else instead of her? 

Yes, but she never liked her. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, but she never liked her. 

Who thinks that the reason Lala never liked Rachel was that James stopped cheating on Rachel with Lala at some point, leaving Lala without a convenient fuck-buddy to take the edge off her life with Randall?

Me. I’m the person who thinks that. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Who thinks that the reason Lala never liked Rachel was that James stopped cheating on Rachel with Lala at some point, leaving Lala without a convenient fuck-buddy to take the edge off her life with Randall?

Me. I’m the person who thinks that. 

Same!  There are many layers to her hatred of Rachel, but they are all competition-related and LaLa hasn’t won one yet…🫣

No wonder she’s been all-too-happy to drive the hate bus into town since the minute the affair became public.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/23/2023 at 5:48 PM, CallmeCray said:

Apparently, she’s not so good with being called a whore anymore, huh? Would she rather we call her basic now?  

Ick.

Funny thing is how basic she is.

God help me - I missed these Chucklefucks. Let the good times roll!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 3/23/2023 at 5:48 PM, CallmeCray said:

Apparently, she’s not so good with being called a whore anymore, huh? Would she rather we call her basic now?  

Ick.

One can be both!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Unpopular Opinion: I like Lala. At least she’s not an idiot. I totally understand why she doesn’t like Rachel. If you’re not also dumb, it’s frustrating to spend time with dumb individuals. Also, it’s infuriating when the dumb women attract semi-intelligent guys. Because that’s evidence that they don’t really care if they can’t have a decent conversation with the person they hope to share a bed with.

Lala is witty. Rachel has only made me laugh once. I think someone gave her the line.

[WWHL. A lot of time has passed since we saw James complaining about what it’s like to be Rachel’s boyfriend.]

Andy: Is it true you don’t s- - -  d- - -?

R: No. I just don’t s- - - James’s d- - -.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5
  • Wink 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Also, it’s infuriating when the dumb women attract semi-intelligent guys.

I'm wracking my brain to work out who you're referring to here. Because Sandoval's a moron and dumber than both Ariana and Raquel. Scheana graduated from college and Brock wrote "farther of 3" on his instagram bio (I refuse to believe that was a simple typo). Jax is dumber than everyone so that has to include Brittany. Katie isn't a moron. Stassi is smarter than Beau (I think). We don't know Allie well enough yet to make a judgement. Kristen is smarter than TOm and possibly Carter. Who's left?

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, FancyRhubarb said:

I'm wracking my brain to work out who you're referring to here. Because Sandoval's a moron and dumber than both Ariana and Raquel. Scheana graduated from college and Brock wrote "farther of 3" on his instagram bio (I refuse to believe that was a simple typo). Jax is dumber than everyone so that has to include Brittany. Katie isn't a moron. Stassi is smarter than Beau (I think). We don't know Allie well enough yet to make a judgement. Kristen is smarter than TOm and possibly Carter. Who's left?

Sorry! I am only talking about Rachel. Rachel’s first impression on me was, “Rachel is not very bright.” 

As they aired episodes, I began to think, “Yeah. She’s kind of dumb.”

Then: “She is certifiably dumb.”

James, Peter, Schwartz, Sandoval are not smart. But they can have a thought and express that thought coherently. They can connect the dots faster than Rachel. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Not saying that Rachel is bright, but I think that her speech patterns, voice, inflections, etc are what accentuate her lack of eloquence.

Tom Shwartz on the other hand, sounds intelligent when he speaks.

The substance may be lacking from each, but one sounds even more stupider ( thank you Karen Chantal's mom) and the other sounds smarter.

• LOL 4

Screenshot_20230409_062246_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fca937010650b95f7516039576a9e43d.jpgLala at her first VR reunion, and at the recent one. 

Her nose was fine, but she had a nose job. She had a chin implant to make her face appear longer, cheek implants (I don't think they are cheek fillers), and perhaps an eye lift. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
On 4/29/2023 at 11:58 PM, goofygirl said:

I still think Lala is thinking some thuggie guy (opposite of RAND) is going to be her ticket to stardom (poor thing) and the big bucks.  She's just refocused her energy to the hiphop side.

LaLa has always fancied herself a "gangsta" from the "tough streets" of Salt Lake City. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
21 hours ago, Gharlane said:

LaLa has always fancied herself a "gangsta" from the "tough streets" of Salt Lake City. 🙄

But, alas, she was always just an opportunist who traded sex for access to luxury items - not even for the items themselves. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hulu is going to drop a documentary about Lala and Rand. The Randall Scandal.

I don't care enough about those two to bother to watch. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Remember when Lala was all, "Don't you dare even compare your lousy man to my amazingly fantastic, noble man!" to Scheana, about Brock.

Good times.

Shows you how FOS Lala is, now that she's saying every moment in their house was a living hell with Randall.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Remember when Lala was all, "Don't you dare even compare your lousy man to my amazingly fantastic, noble man!" to Scheana, about Brock.

Good times.

Shows you how FoS Lala is, now that she's saying every moment in their house was a living hell with Randall.

I am always suspicious when someone cannot stop bragging about their significant other, like LaLa did. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2023 at 11:05 AM, Gharlane said:

I am always suspicious when someone cannot stop bragging about their significant other, like LaLa did. 

Especially since, for how many seasons,  she was all "my man" in a big poppa way

• Like 7
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Especially since, for how many seasons,  she was all "my man" in a big poppa way

Yeah…she was all mysterious for so long about Rand’s identity, like he was James Bond or somebody. But when she introduced him, I thought, “That’s it? That’s all?” Thought even Lala could do much better than Randall Emmett.

He was always so comically out of place with that bunch, but I still find the “joke” he played on Sandoval with the police very unfunny — with Katie on that.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Watching Hulu Randall Scandal documentary.

He’s a very distant cousin of Jerry Bruckheimer.

I watched it at gym. Not much revolutionary here. He seems like a run of the mill Hollywood asshole for the most part. The worst I thought was he made his assistants pay out of pocket and not reimburse them. Apparently he’s done that to Jax too (bar bills).

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I watched it at gym. Not much revolutionary here. He seems like a run of the mill Hollywood asshole for the most part. The worst I thought was he made his assistants pay out of pocket and not reimburse them. Apparently he’s done that to Jax too (bar bills).

I saw Jax on some Youtube interview.

He said that he worked with Randall a few times on investing in film projects. The first few went well. The last one was Jax investing 100K. For some reason the project never even started so Jax asked for his money back and Randall gave him 25K. Then Randall would make excuses of where to meet to give Jax his money and not be where he said he would be. it got to the point where Jax's lawyer was in communication with Randall's lawyer and now Randall's lawyer is ghosting Jax's lawyer

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I saw Jax on some Youtube interview.

He said that he worked with Randall a few times on investing in film projects. The first few went well. The last one was Jax investing 100K. For some reason the project never even started so Jax asked for his money back and Randall gave him 25K. Then Randall would make excuses of where to meet to give Jax his money and not be where he said he would be. it got to the point where Jax's lawyer was in communication with Randall's lawyer and now Randall's lawyer is ghosting Jax's lawyer

Randall is a scam artist. 

Even the bad quality diamond engagement ring he gave Lala (and lied about it) proves it.

• Like 4

I watched that “Randall Scandal” doc. My takeaways:

Lala is, once again, wearing that stupid “send it to Darrell” sweatshirt of hers.

Randall’s niche is in “geaser teasers,” meaning throwing some bucks to old washed up action stars of the 80s because people might watch for the nostalgia factor alone, no cohesive plotline necessary. It was during the filming of his movie that made Bruce Willis’s family have to pull him out of acting because of his cognitive issues.

Randall’s first wife was Candace in “You.” I had presumed he left her once she “aged out”—but she’s still young, and got together with her when she was “an older teen.”

Randall was a customer at SUR, saw Lala and his pick up line was offering her a role in a movie. Lala started her job at SUR with a contract to appear on VDPR.

Lala’s nickname came from her baby brother unable to say Lauren.

Randall paid his assistants $700/week to be on call 24/7, and then expected them to pay for all of his errands and incidentals. One assistant had to pay over $2000 just to get Randall’s poker table overnighted to him and then fly to Puerto Rico himself to set it up. Then he made the guy “get something” from the hotel safe. He needed security’s help—and it ended up being a huge package of cocaine! He could have gotten arrested. Randall never reimbursed them and a different assistant has crippling credit card debt. The assistants also had to pay for hotels and flights etc for Randall’s “women friends” so Lala wouldn’t find out he was cheating. He also gave women the same line he gave Lala—promising them roles and saying he’ll be their sugar daddy.

Lots of lawsuits against Randall for not paying out on contracts and whatnot.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 5/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, JenE4 said:The assistants also had to pay for hotels and flights etc for Randall’s “women friends” so Lala wouldn’t find out he was cheating. 

Didn’t we recently find out that Sandoval was also doing the same thing with Raquel? He was having others put their travels on their card so Ariana wouldn’t find out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, JenE4 said:

I watched that “Randall Scandal” doc. My takeaways:

Lala is, once again, wearing that stupid “send it to Darrell” sweatshirt of hers.

Randall’s niche is in “geaser teasers,” meaning throwing some bucks to old washed up action stars of the 80s because people might watch for the nostalgia factor alone, no cohesive plotline necessary. It was during the filming of his movie that made Bruce Willis’s family have to pull him out of acting because of his cognitive issues.

Randall’s first wife was Candace in “You.” I had presumed he left her once she “aged out”—but she’s still young, and got together with her when she was “an older teen.”

Randall was a customer at SUR, saw Lala and his pick up line was offering her a role in a movie. Lala started her job at SUR with a contract to appear on VDPR.

Randall paid his assistants $700/week to be on call 24/7, and then expected them to pay for all of his errands and incidentals. One assistant had to pay over $2000 just to get Randall’s poker table overnighted to him and then fly to Puerto Rico himself to set it up. Then he made the guy “get something” from the hotel safe. He needed security’s help—and it ended up being a huge package of cocaine! He could have gotten arrested. Randall never reimbursed them and a different assistant has crippling credit card debt. The assistants also had to pay for hotels and flights etc for Randall’s “women friends” so Lala wouldn’t find out he was cheating. He also gave women the same line he gave Lala—promising them roles and saying he’ll be their sugar daddy.

Lots of lawsuits against Randall for not paying out on contracts and whatnot.

I tell you what!  The very first time the boss asked me to PAY for HIS poker table AND fly himself to Puerto Rico, I'd have quit!  With quickness!  That's some bullshit!  I once worked for a guy who wrote me two hot checks for payroll and BOOM! OUT!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I tell you what!  The very first time the boss asked me to PAY for HIS poker table AND fly himself to Puerto Rico, I'd have quit!  With quickness!  That's some bullshit!  I once worked for a guy who wrote me two hot checks for payroll and BOOM! OUT!

Same! I once did a phone interview for a personal assistant job for a guy that wanted me to deposit checks into my personal account and then write checks from my personal account to a orphanage he supported 🙄. I said some polite version of hard pass. I was scary broke at the time and in desperate need of work but I wasn’t going to use my money to help some guy launder his. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
On 5/24/2023 at 7:24 PM, JenE4 said:

I think she's lying about that. She and her trashy mother were discussing it.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think she's lying about that. She and her trashy mother were discussing it.

Plus she's already said that she did it to make herself sound more interesting (like Rachel/Raquel)

• LOL 2