Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So, it seems that Raquel is going to reveal something at the one on one interview with Andy Cohen, according to the previews. That's why the cast doesn't know about it, and will find out when the third part of the reunion airs.

Lala said in an interview a few days ago that she knows exactly what it is. A producer told her.

Sure Jan GIF

5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's amusing that Lala doesn't think she is a narcissist. I also cannot see her as an innocent girl from Iowa who doesn't have a clue about Hollywood's casting couches.

#MeToo 

(She's from Utah, but yeah, she's not as innocent as she now wants us to think.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 6/1/2023 at 8:23 AM, Gharlane said:

Sure Jan GIF

#MeToo 

(She's from Utah, but yeah, she's not as innocent as she now wants us to think.)

Lala is not innocent at all, or ever was. James told her he knew about the Hollywood casting couch since he was 8. She is just saving face by presenting a different (but hard to believe) narrative.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

I heard some very interesting information today while I was listening to Heather McDonald.

Not sure if this is known, Lala Kent has a podcast. I've only listened to about 3 of her shows and they are from now - regarding Scandoval. What I didn't know is that when she started this Podcast - somehow Randall was involved when it was set up and maybe he did some shows with her? Not sure about that part.

Anyway, we know she and Randall broke up a while ago. According to Heather, Lala's podcast has grown - and since their breakup Lala has been paying Randall a chunk of the profit she makes from her podcast.

The amount Lala was paying Randall is more than what he pays her for child support.

According to Heather, Lala no longer has to pay Randall any of the profits from her podcast. I guess whatever contract they drew when the podcast was set up has finally expired.

• Useful 9
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I heard some very interesting information today while I was listening to Heather McDonald.

Not sure if this is known, Lala Kent has a podcast. I've only listened to about 3 of her shows and they are from now - regarding Scandoval. What I didn't know is that when she started this Podcast - somehow Randall was involved when it was set up and maybe he did some shows with her? Not sure about that part.

Anyway, we know she and Randall broke up a while ago. According to Heather, Lala's podcast has grown - and since their breakup Lala has been paying Randall a chunk of the profit she makes from her podcast.

The amount Lala was paying Randall is more than what he pays her for child support.

According to Heather, Lala no longer has to pay Randall any of the profits from her podcast. I guess whatever contract they drew when the podcast was set up has finally expired.

So Randall managed to take advantage of her after the break up. Well, that's how he managed to raise funds for movies- he is smooth. Nobody believes he invested all of the funds that were needed to produce a movie.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

So Randall managed to take advantage of her after the break up. Well, that's how he managed to raise funds for movies- he is smooth. Nobody believes he invested all of the funds that were needed to produce a movie.

If LaLa agreed before the breakup to pay Randall part of the profits from her podcast, how is that taking advantage of her?

On 6/3/2023 at 6:16 PM, Gharlane said:

If LaLa agreed before the breakup to pay Randall part of the profits from her podcast, how is that taking advantage of her?

You are right. He isn't, but imagine taking money from HER now. It's funny, isn't? He financed her lifestyle for years. 

I saw that she just complained about all the support Ariana received/receives, and she doesn't because she is not the perfect victim (like Ariana). But she agreed to be with a married man with kids, was not suspicious he never took her to his house, had her VR and other friends sign NDAs only when he was still married (but he even appeared on the show after that), and thought he would never cheat on her because she was so great.

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

You are right. He isn't but imagine taking money from HER now. It's funny, isn't? He financed her lifestyle for years. 

Oh, I love it! 😀

58 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I saw that she just complained about all the support Ariana received/receives, and she doesn't because she is not the perfect victim (like Ariana). 

I wondered how long it would take for LaLa to complain about not getting the support Arianna is getting. 🤔 I bet she had been planning on milking how Randal had done her wrong for all it was worth until she was completely eclipsed by #Scandoval.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I bet she had been planning on milking how Randal had done her wrong for all it was worth 

She can try but she's still acting like a total c*** so I just can't bring myself to care about her.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, princelina said:

She can try but she's still acting like a total c*** so I just can't bring myself to care about her.

That’s true. Even when she’s right, she’s still awful. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 6/5/2023 at 9:38 AM, ZettaK said:

You are right. He isn't, but imagine taking money from HER now. It's funny, isn't? He financed her lifestyle for years. 

Could be that the Chinless Wonder ADVANCED the money for her to set up her podcast and that in exchange, he would receive X$ per month until the advance was paid off, plus $X as "profit".

Personally I cannot think of any situation where I would want to listen to ANY of these Chucklefucks go on for an hour or so, including Stassi.  But I especially would not want to hear Scheana's grating voice go on and on.  

• Like 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Could be that the Chinless Wonder ADVANCED the money for her to set up her podcast and that in exchange, he would receive X$ per month until the advance was paid off, plus $X as "profit".

Personally I cannot think of any situation where I would want to listen to ANY of these Chucklefucks go on for an hour or so, including Stassi.  But I especially would not want to hear Scheana's grating voice go on and on.  

I don't doubt Rand financed that project, as well.

We have to thank some brave members of this forum who listen to podcasts, or watch YouTube channels, etc. in order to tell us, so we don't have to. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

I don’t want to hear the big mouth of this bitch ever again.   She is absolutely delusional with her hypocrisy.   She loves calling people narcissists, but she’s one, herself.  

Buh-bye, Lauren!  

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

I had totally forgotten about that gross man LaLa picked up at Havasu. TBH,I thought he was nothing more than a random one night stand or "revenge fuck" after Randall and Oliver. 

• Like 1

I can't take Lala seriously. She always seems like she's proving the point that if she talks louder and faster, then she must be right.

I find it offensive how she tries to be so cutting edge and talk trash for the shock value. I guess it does work for her because she's still there..........

?

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I can't take Lala seriously. She always seems like she's proving the point that if she talks louder and faster, then she must be right.

I find it offensive how she tries to be so cutting edge and talk trash for the shock value. I guess it does work for her because she's still there..........

?

She reminds me of Brandi Glanville and Erika Jayne. 

• Like 7

I understood why Ariana said the stuff she did, but I wasn't clear on Lala's anger. I wondered if Sandoval reminds her too much of Randall and she just can't stand Raquel. 

Sheana was much closer friends with Raquel, right? So while she was wrong to put her hands on Raquel, I understood why the scandal did really hurt her. When someone you love and trust messes up like that, it's such a shock. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I understood why Ariana said the stuff she did, but I wasn't clear on Lala's anger. I wondered if Sandoval reminds her too much of Randall and she just can't stand Raquel. 

I think LaLa has always hated her. It didn't help that Oliver chose her over her, too. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Gharlane said:

She says now after all the backlash she received because of her behavior at the reunion.

16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Sheana was much closer friends with Raquel, right? So while she was wrong to put her hands on Raquel, I understood why the scandal did really hurt her. When someone you love and trust messes up like that, it's such a shock. 

She hated Raquel and bullied her from the second Raquel joined the show. She considered her stupid, and told her, among other things.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 6/14/2023 at 3:31 AM, ZettaK said:

She says now after all the backlash she received because of her behavior at the reunion.

She hated Raquel and bullied her from the second Raquel joined the show. She considered her stupid, and told her, among other things.

James replaced Lala with Rachel, a younger woman. That’s why Lala hated her. Jealousy.

I’ve never understood the James-Lala dynamic, TBH.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

James replaced Lala with Rachel, a younger woman. That’s why Lala hated her. Jealousy.

I think James explained it pretty well a few years ago - they have fun together and are attracted to each other, but "Lala" would rather be with a rich old man 😃

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

6 minutes ago, princelina said:

I think James explained it pretty well a few years ago - they have fun together and are attracted to each other, but "Lala" would rather be with a rich old man 😃

Haven’t we all had that? Mutual attraction and fun but still not a good idea beyond friendship for whatever reason? 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, princelina said:

But God forbid James hooks up with someone else. Up until Ally, it seemed that Lala was kind of the dog in the manger where he was concerned. I never bought her constant “concern” about his sobriety.

14 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

I think this season a lot of it was because Rachel "stole" Oliver from her.

Yep. But she did get that prize catch from the bar. With her it’s like a real life game of Mystery Date. (Yes, I’m old, and yes, I had the game as a kid.)

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

Haven’t we all had that? Mutual attraction and fun but still not a good idea beyond friendship for whatever reason? 

Yeah, we have. And I seriously doubt Lala was ever jealous of Raquel, because that girl was seriously dim.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Yeah - I like James and hate her but actually think they go well together.  But "Lala" is all about the money, honey!😄

2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think this season a lot of it was because Rachel "stole" Oliver from her.

You know it!  First James, then Oliver - when she "knows" she's so much better than Raquel!  Hahaha 😄

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Yeah, we have. And I seriously doubt Lala was ever jealous of Raquel, because that girl was seriously dim.

Yeah, I found myself reacting the same way to Rachel. She’s just incredibly stupid. I would have no patience for her slow, warbly way of speaking.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, princelina said:

She was jealous because a girl she thought was her inferior got the guys she thought should be after her!

Lala is gorgeous, but not every guy is going to dig her strong personality. I could be wrong, but Raquel strikes me as the pretty girl guys can manipulate more easily. 

• Like 1

Was Raquel a happy person though? What led her to Scandoval? Asking as someone who isn't a regular watcher . . .

Happiness is relative and none of them ever seem that happy to me, except for Scheana when she thinks she's in love!

Raquel always seemed like a dim bulb but a sweet person.  "Lala" was always nasty and verbally abusive to her for no reason (other than what I said 😉).   She slowly worked her way into the show and I gave her credit for being craftier than she seemed (like when she first moved to LA and in with James she asked LVP if she could work at the dog shelter, rather than at Sur like all of the famewhores felt entitled too).  She quietly stood up to James and told him to stop drinking or they would break up, and he did.  He even admitted it this past season - said something like "I quit drinking for Raquel and now she's not here so why bother?"  By the time James proposed with a big to-do on camera, and then their engagement party was the season finale, she was a becoming a (slow-rising) star on the show, and was receiving such praise from the cast as "She's as nice as Brittany!" (😂). She had a glorious moment where she invited other girls who had been nice to her to be in the wedding party right in front of old "Lala" (who promptly got up and told James about the Scheana-Brock engagement as revenge).  But then she broke up with him before the reunion, and I guess came back for last season believing she was still the "it" girl, and IMO trying to seem relevant by "making out" with Schwartz, getting with what LVP was hoping would make for a RH crossover Oliver, and hooking up with Sandy behind the scenes, which I'm sure she thought would take her somewhere.  Which takes me back to my original thought that she's craftier than she appears!  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Drogo said:

She was jealous of Raquel’s happiness. 

And youth. And looks. Let’s face it. Lala was rough when compared to Rachel. Younger models tend to not bring out the best in the exes.

Lala always wanted to have some kind of hold on James.

5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Lala is gorgeous, but not every guy is going to dig her strong personality. I could be wrong, but Raquel strikes me as the pretty girl guys can manipulate more easily. 

I think Rachel knows what she’s doing. Look how she got to Schwartz. She flattered Sandoval’s ego. She used Ariana. Behind the lost little lamb look, the woman knows how to play the game. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Was Raquel a happy person though? What led her to Scandoval? Asking as someone who isn't a regular watcher . . .

I think it was the thrill of the chase, and maybe a bit of job insecurity since she and James had split. (Usual disclaimer: YMMV.)

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

On 11/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, RoseAllDay said:

19 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

And youth. And looks. Let’s face it. Lala was rough when compared to Rachel. Younger models tend to not bring out the best in the exes.

Lala always wanted to have some kind of hold on James.

I think Rachel knows what she’s doing. Look how she got to Schwartz. She flattered Sandoval’s ego. She used Ariana. Behind the lost little lamb look, the woman knows how to play the game. 

I just looked up their ages, and if the results are true, they're only four years apart. I wouldn't personally see Raquel as a younger woman in comparison to Lala. They're not even half a decade apart.

I can see that. Sometimes people are possessive of men and women they're not with. Lala is so beautiful imo, maybe it trips her up when she doesn't have a man wrapped around her finger. 

Anyhow, yeah, looks can definitely be deceiving. Raquel can be hated for being a pretty young thing. She can also get a pass for a pretty girl with doe eyes. It can go both ways. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I just looked up their ages, and if the results are true, they're only four years apart. I wouldn't personally see Raquel as a younger woman in comparison to Lala. They're not even half a decade apart.

I think it has to do with the fact that by the time Raquel came along, "Lala" was with Rand and although she praised him to the hilt, James pointed out that he was with a "supermodel" and she was with a "fat old man" 😄

Edited by princelina
  • Like 3

I have to say I love the commercial for the new season that runs during the RH shows - LVP standing there trying to look "smoldering" whilst the gang all chats and laughs behind her - a real representation of the last 10 season of the show!  Sorry Schwartz, no one believes you're that in love with her 😂

• Like 4
On 11/28/2023 at 3:41 AM, RoseAllDay said:

And even if she didn't in the beginning, she learned fast.

• Like 1
On 11/27/2023 at 7:46 PM, RealHousewife said:

She really was when we met her.  Bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, puppy parties and pageant dresses.

Then a relationship at the dawn of her adult life (21-26?) with an abusive and unfaithful alcoholic took its toll on her, and when she was finally free of that, the majority of these girls were mean as shit to her for no reason. 

She's made some bad decisions for sure, but she's got a hell of a villain origin story. 

Lala for her part never once let up on calling Raquel an idiot in every colorful way she could... getting in her face regularly... oh and that's right, having sex with Raquel's boyfriend and bragging about "eating her pasta." 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Raquel was never a star on the show. She has always sucked. Even last season before the whole affair happened they were trying to push her as a main character and it was not working. She’s boring and an idiot.

• Like 1