Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been living for this lala/fofty feud all weekend. I’m also dying to find out what lala and her man told US Weekly. I now follow 50 and yeah he’s messy but he’s also funny as hell. 

I hope Randall’s dr’s Note is enough to put Fofty off from collecting the rest of his $1M

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bagger said:

I’m not gonna lie, I’ve been living for this lala/fofty feud all weekend. I’m also dying to find out what lala and her man told US Weekly. I now follow 50 and yeah he’s messy but he’s also funny as hell. 

I hope Randall’s dr’s Note is enough to put Fofty off from collecting the rest of his $1M

The Fofty feud has been giving me life. Fofty posted on Saturday that there is no difference between and Randall and Harvey Weinstein. Josh Brolin liked it. Not long after, someone tweeted that he knew a couple of actresses who had been subject to Randall's casting couch auditions. He said these women were no longer afraid of coming forward. And this has all been facilitated by Lala's reckless mouth. She might have cost MyMan his career.

The first fucking rule of this sugar baby shit is discretion and not screwing up your daddy's financial stream.

I just realized that the former Mrs. Randall, Ambyr Childers, is in You, which is a fantastic show that explores and upends a lot of the tropes of romantic fiction. It's a thriller. It started on Lifetime, but was picked up by Netflix.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The Fofty feud has been giving me life. Fofty posted on Saturday that there is no difference between and Randall and Harvey Weinstein. Josh Brolin liked it. Not long after, someone tweeted that he knew a couple of actresses who had been subject to Randall's casting couch auditions. He said these women were no longer afraid of coming forward. And this has all been facilitated by Lala's reckless mouth. She might have cost MyMan his career.

The first fucking rule of this sugar baby shit is discretion and not screwing up your daddy's financial stream.

I just realized that the former Mrs. Randall, Ambyr Childers, is in You, which is a fantastic show that explores and upends a lot of the tropes of romantic fiction. It's a thriller. It started on Lifetime, but was picked up by Netflix.

Lala’s Arrogance will be her downfall. She and MyMan have disabled comments now. She’s dumber than she looks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Oh I am LIVING for this entire mess of a story...LaLa’s man ain’t so manly after all, is he? What a sniveling little rat he’s proven to be! I’ve never seen such groveling from a grownassed man; and then letting his trashy golddigger fiancée get involved in this mess?! Ouch!!!

LaLa better watch herself; like others have mentioned, that kind of confident smugness might just blow up in her face if she’s not more careful; that marriage certificate hasn’t even been signed yet, girl! Although wouldn’t it be hilarious if it turned out to be a frontin’ loser who wasn’t as rich as he let on? Yeah, let’s see how much you love your tubby old man then, LaLa.

The fact that 50 Cent aka “Fofty” posted that pathetic exchange about being in Rand’s wedding is so delightfully messy. Like he ain’t got shit else to do indeed!!

The memes stemming from this are also pretty hilarious. Man, I tell ya...I would NOT wanna get on Fiddy’s bad side. That dude is petty AF and I am *here* for it!!

https://instagram.com/therealfoftycent?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1azdekegzpwdz

61C00503-CF06-4B61-9CE2-56EBD3870EEA.jpeg

43977F10-4177-4089-B5F4-598174683CDF.jpeg

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, teapot said:

guys, I'm sorry, I'm a thousand and three years old.  Was "Fofty" a typo that they all ran with???  so confused....*shuffling away in housecoat with walker*

Yes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, bagger said:

Lala’s Arrogance will be her downfall. She and MyMan have disabled comments now. She’s dumber than she looks.

Sweet Lady Karma is now paying Lala and Randell a long overdue visit, and it appears that she’s going to be staying awhile. 😈

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/28/2019 at 12:13 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

This video from Lala is so nonsensical that I can't even comment and am just going to let it stand on its own.

Lala is reeeeeaching and failing at it.  She admitted on national television that she performs sex acts in exchange for cars, planes and movie roles.  That is, in fact, the MeToo movement but in reverse.  Am I right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Oh I am LIVING for this entire mess of a story...LaLa’s man ain’t so manly after all, is he? What a sniveling little rat he’s proven to be! I’ve never seen such groveling from a grownassed man; and then letting his trashy golddigger fiancée get involved in this mess?! Ouch!!!

LaLa better watch herself; like others have mentioned, that kind of confident smugness might just blow up in her face if she’s not more careful; that marriage certificate hasn’t even been signed yet, girl! Although wouldn’t it be hilarious if it turned out to be a frontin’ loser who wasn’t as rich as he let on? Yeah, let’s see how much you love your tubby old man then, LaLa.

The fact that 50 Cent aka “Fofty” posted that pathetic exchange about being in Rand’s wedding is so delightfully messy. Like he ain’t got shit else to do indeed!!

The memes stemming from this are also pretty hilarious. Man, I tell ya...I would NOT wanna get on Fiddy’s bad side. That dude is petty AF and I am *here* for it!!

https://instagram.com/therealfoftycent?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1azdekegzpwdz

61C00503-CF06-4B61-9CE2-56EBD3870EEA.jpeg

43977F10-4177-4089-B5F4-598174683CDF.jpeg

The wedding section of the exchange was the best part! So funny.

The hubris on this guy and Lala, ai yi yi. Like 50 Cent is seriously stoked about being an usher at their wedding. That part just tickled me. 

Also, ew their creepy role play -- can we just take a second out of our nausea to think about the near criminal lack of creativity involved!? I mean this guy is actually a movie exec...you can't get even a little off type!? Not even a tiny bit of imagination involved! No wonder Hollywood movies are such crap with dullards like this running things.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 3/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, RHJunkie said:

I guess it depends on the person. Maybe it will help motivate her to be more accountable and committed if she puts it out there. Though I don't think it was a good idea to announce that she was attending AA just because it potentially puts other participants at risk of having their identities exposed via random pictures that may be taken of her coming and going. The exception would be attending a rehab facility where there seems to be more care for security and privacy. Not to say that people are definitely stalking her to take her pictures and stuff, but it's probably best to be cautious and say less so as to protect the privacy of those who share that space with her.

Hope the process helps her.

She celebrated 6 months sobriety, with a cake, a few days ago.  She’s probably still riding the pink cloud at this point.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:02 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Oh, my gosh. This is hilarious. I am now a 50 fan. But it amuses me that even adults don’t proofread or use punctuation.

I must be getting old and not-so-hip because I cannot make heads or tails of these SM screen shots! :-D

But still, I find this terribly amusing.

• Love 6

Coincidentally, "Fofty Cent" is almost certainly how Ramona Singer from RHoNY pronounces "50 Cent."

"Ramona, have you been following all of the drama with 50 Cent and Lala from Vanderpump Rules?"

Ramona: "I don't know who that is?"

"Which one?"

Ramona: "Either of those two people."

"50 Cent is a rapper. He has that song "'In the Club'." Plays part of In the Club.

Ramona: "I know that song. The other night...I was out with Avery and her girlfriends. They were playing that song. We all got up to dance and everyone thought I was just one of Avery's girlfriends. I like this song. Who's it by?"

"50 Cent."

Ramona: "Fofty Cent. I like Fofty Cent."

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I can’t believe Randall let someone post this photo. That black strap between two rolls of flesh. 

I think he looks the best he ever has....

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

LaLa better watch herself; like others have mentioned, that kind of confident smugness might just blow up in her face if she’s not more careful...

Oh, I think that ship sailed this weekend!!

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I NEED James to pitch LVP on a new DJ event--Money by Monday.

That's the reason he owed 50 Cent $1 million. Rand gambles, but he's not very good at it.

I’m going to miss this feud. It feels like it’s just gone too soon. 😢

You know who else gambles and isn’t good at it? PK! Can Fofty loan him some money next?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

If you are shady and owe someone that much money and behave shadily... actually paying back what you owe + ruthless internet teasing is getting off cheap.

...fofty 

(Now I just want to keep saying “Fofty,” the way the guy in the Facts of Life episode “Ten Little Indians” just liked saying “...Tootie.”)

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I’m here to say that watching the Fofty wars was epic. I laughed all weekend. I tried to watch VPR tonight and turned it off after a few seconds. I’m out. But I will still follow the snark from time to time. I’ve had enough of them.

Just like the k’s and the other howives’. The shark has jumped.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Just like the k’s and the other howives’. The shark has jumped.

It’s always so bittersweet when that happens. I gladly weaned myself off The Kardashian’s way back when, and then the Jersey Housewives after their second season...can barely tolerate Atlanta anymore unless it’s a random watch. Quit hate-watching “Tardy for the Party” completely and finally had enough of “Shahs of Sunset” for good and quit them this last season. I’m genuinely fearful that I may have had enough of the “Southern Charm” crew now that T-Rav is completely gone and the core cast left is mostly just random younger folks and not the OG’s.

Gonna be a sad day when/if I finally say farewell to these guys, but they’re all getting older and can’t work/party in the bars forever.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I’m genuinely fearful that I may have had enough of the “Southern Charm” crew now that T-Rav is completely gone and the core cast left is mostly just random younger folks and not the OG’s.

Gonna be a sad day when/if I finally say farewell to these guys, but they’re all getting older and can’t work/party in the bars forever.

Don’t tell Shep that.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Stassi was on WHHL talking about how grossed she was about 50's comments. That $1M was owed to him for the past 6 years...do you think it's any coincidence that he's started coming for collections after Randall's fiancee is seen on TV bragging about how she fucks and sucks for acting parts, cars and private jets? If you living that kind of life and spending that kind of cash, you better be doing so after you've repaid your money to me.  And if Lala wants to continue talking about her relationship like that and making comments about even if she and Randall don't last, she'll still be flying in private jets and buying Gucci slides so why should anyone not think she's a gold digger? And just because she may appear to have genuine feelings for Randall doesn't mean she isn't a gold digger. His wealth is what got her in bed and until she lives with any kind of humility, I'm inclined to believe that his wealth is what keeps her there. Does she love him enough to stick around if he lost most of his money and name? The fact that he threatens their relationship by taking away her Gucci slides makes me think even he knows that his money is the power in the relationship and he's used it to remind Lala of her place.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Yeah, when you owe someone that has been shot as many times as fofty $1M, you shouldn't let your sugar baby be so flossy on TV.

The only things I didn't love about the feud was that it was over so quickly and that Billie Lee was probably enjoying the hell out of it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 4/29/2019 at 10:20 PM, ivygirl said:

(Now I just want to keep saying “Fofty,” the way the guy in the Facts of Life episode “Ten Little Indians” just liked saying “...Tootie.”)

aka THE MOST TERRIFYING EPISODE OF A SITCOM EVER!

(or, at least it was to me as a preadolescent - I've never forgotten the image of electrocuted Blair...)

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

aka THE MOST TERRIFYING EPISODE OF A SITCOM EVER!

(or, at least it was to me as a preadolescent - I've never forgotten the image of electrocuted Blair...)

Oddly, I had totally forgotten about that part until I rewatched a couple years ago!

1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Oddly, I had totally forgotten about that part until I rewatched a couple years ago!

I've literally not seen it in decades and yet remember every detail. Especially the dream-within-a-dream ending!

• Love 1
On 4/27/2019 at 1:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

50 is one of the pettiest people on the planet. He rivals Nene. He's had a 20 year feud with Ja Rule. 50 recently spent thousands buying tickets for an upcoming Ja Rule concert just so hundreds of seats would be empty. Ja is still going to get a percentage of the ticket sales, but I guess clowning Ja with a half (I don't know the venue size) empty venue is worth it to 50.

“Money can’t buy you se-ense, money can’t buy you se-ense” He obviously has way too much money. I thought the Fofty drama was hilarious but this is too much.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

How is that even a blind item?  Isn’t it common knowledge?  

It’s common knowledge here, but not everyone is up on everything so I posted it. 

When Randall’s money dries up so will Lala’s fame and face. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Response was more about the site acting like it was juicy gossip than you posting.  I think I heard about it on TV and I haven’t even watched live TV in like 6 months because my tivo’s Hard drive is failing.  I did reboot it last night to watch the reunion live and felt like it was a waste of contorting myself to reach the plug.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Response was more about the site acting like it was juicy gossip than you posting.  I think I heard about it on TV and I haven’t even watched live TV in like 6 months because my tivo’s Hard drive is failing.  I did reboot it last night to watch the reunion live and felt like it was a waste of contorting myself to reach the plug.

Most of their “blind” items are barely nearsighted! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh my... I can't stop chuckling about Fofty.... I'm all on the late show with this situation... Fofty... ha ha ha... (sometimes it's the lil things that make me giggle)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

At their site there were three links to stories. One of them was about the “real” reason that Randall doesn’t appear on VR. When I posted the link I had no idea that it would be the old one and not all three. I have the technological skills of a guppy. I’m sorry I took you to old information and not the one that I had intended to. I should know better than trying to post a link. I’ll just show myself out now. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

At their site there were three links to stories. One of them was about the “real” reason that Randall doesn’t appear on VR. When I posted the link I had no idea that it would be the old one and not all three. I have the technological skills of a guppy. I’m sorry I took you to old information and not the one that I had intended to. I should know better than trying to post a link. I’ll just show myself out now. 

5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

No no no.  I didn't want you to feel bad.  The site is probably coded poorly, making it hard to link.  

The site probably hates guppies - a sorely under-represented species, I might add, and fish I happen to be fond of (quelle surprise!!!).  They could probably teach me a little suntheen about technology ... or delight me just by swimming around and flicking their lovely tails & fins.

Since this is the Lala thread, I must add that she has an accentuated trout pout these days,  Too much sucking on her baby bottle?  I think not.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1