Type keyword(s) to search

Lala Kent: Call her a whore, but don't you dare call her Basic!

Silo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, carrier76 said:

Wow, what mean things to say. 

Congrats to Lala on growing her family. 

I'm sorry if we were mean, but Lala doesn't have the best record. She had a baby to hold on to a guy she thought was rich, and forced her mother to move from Utah to raise her child (soon to be children), and she has a couple of nannies. I hope she matured a little, but she didn't show it last season. At least she tries this year. Let's hope it's not only a redemption storyline. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I hope she matured a little, but she didn't show it last season. At least she tries this year. Let's hope it's not only a redemption storyline. 

It appears she hasn't after the latest ep in which she got into a ridiculous fight with Sandoval on that boat at Lake Tahoe.

Doesn't LaLa do this every season? 

• Like 4

Lauren (I'm sick of using her fake name) is a complete weirdo. Why is she just meeting with James and Schwartz dressed with her boobs out. Both guys I'm sure know they can hookup with her at once. James is terrified of her too. Robyn (rhop) could learn from Ariana and Lala. 

• Like 1
(edited)

This show makes her think she is more than what she is. Why is everyone afraid of her? No one will tell her the truth about herself. Everyone treats her like she is something amazing and she acts like a terrible person. Frustrating to watch. Katie is a coward and goes after people she thinks is weak. She bowed right down to Lala when they had their beef. She probably gives head to all the producers. We all know she will put her mouth on anything. 

Edited by JustbeingReal
  • Like 3
(edited)
On 3/28/2024 at 6:06 AM, JustbeingReal said:

This show makes her think she is more than what she is. Why is everyone afraid of her? No one will tell her the truth about herself. Everyone treats her like she is something amazing and she acts like a terrible person. Frustrating to watch. 

I thought it was pretty funny when she was new to the show and fled town for a week after someone called her a "whore" after bragging about it.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 2
On 3/28/2024 at 5:06 AM, JustbeingReal said:

This show makes her think she is more than what she is. Why is everyone afraid of her? No one will tell her the truth about herself. Everyone treats her like she is something amazing and she acts like a terrible person. Frustrating to watch. Katie is a coward and goes after people she thinks is weak. She bowed right down to Lala when they had their beef. She probably gives head to all the producers. We all know she will put her mouth on anything. 

I think Katie handled it perfectly. She apologized for her part in the argument and kept it moving. Arguing with Lala gets you nowhere. Now, Lala looks like an idiot talking about Katie being bitter and angry. Katie isn't giving her what she wants. 

• Like 5
On 3/28/2024 at 6:06 AM, JustbeingReal said:

She probably gives head to all the producers. We all know she will put her mouth on anything. 

Can't we not like Lala without giving into BS like this?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, lasu said:

Can't we not like Lala without giving into BS like this?

Everyone gets talked about on these boards. I'm not putting it on her instagram. If she doesn't change how she acts its hard not to talk about her in a different way. My favorite characters always get dogged out. But its ok to disagree. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, JustbeingReal said:

Everyone gets talked about on these boards. I'm not putting it on her instagram. If she doesn't change how she acts its hard not to talk about her in a different way. My favorite characters always get dogged out. But its ok to disagree. 

I don't care if you talk shit about Lala - I only have a problem with the slut shaming.  It's 2024.  Call her an asshole, but leave her sexuality out of it unless it's actually relevant.  Saying she probably gives producers blow jobs because she will "put her mouth anything" is slut shaming, and I think it's BS and we should be better than that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Lala's on record saying that she's eaten a lot of "cookies" and given bjs for more than range rovers, so I think it's a fair assessment.

I'm unmoved.  We should be past slut shaming, and that's what using Lala's sexuality against her is, hard stop.

• Like 1
On 5/30/2023 at 3:46 PM, HunterHunted said:

Really?  Considering the ONLY roles she was getting were in Randall's D-list movies, that would have been a dead giveaway.....

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Really?  Considering the ONLY roles she was getting were in Randall's D-list movies, that would have been a dead giveaway.....

Wait until she finds out why he gave her the other stuff! 😲

6 hours ago, lasu said:

I'm unmoved.  We should be past slut shaming, and that's what using Lala's sexuality against her is, hard stop.

I don't agree with this - making jokes about these people is what we do, and we use their own words against them to do so.  Personally I think all of the VDR cast should be ashamed of themselves for various reasons, but they don't seem to be, which is their right and they obviously can live their lives as they see fit.  But we can also make comments and jokes based on what they give us.

• Like 7
9 hours ago, princelina said:

But we can also make comments and jokes based on what they give us.

Yes, you can.  I just find slut shaming to be out of bounds, and will call it out when I see it.  But no, I can't require anyone to agree with me, and it's not important that they do.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, princelina said:

Lala's on record saying that she's eaten a lot of "cookies" and given bjs for more than range rovers, so I think it's a fair assessment.

1 hour ago, lasu said:

Yes, you can.  I just find slut shaming to be out of bounds, and will call it out when I see it.  But no, I can't require anyone to agree with me, and it's not important that they do.

I tried to get into Vanderpump Rules when it was brand-new and couldn't. Then when I'd try watching it again, it was Lala that turned me off from it. I didn't even watch much, but I saw vulgar things come out of her mouth, going topless knowing it made others uncomfortable, fat-shaming, being aggressive, etc. She came across as very Girls Gone Wild meets mean girl. She even made the Housewives look classy.  

I don't care what goes in other people's bedrooms to slut shame for that, but can we all agree Lala should be shamed for her behavior? I don't think people would make what's considered "slut shaming" jokes about Katie because she doesn't brag about "eating cookies and giving bjs" to get stuff. The stuff Lala says is trashy. I don't care if my friend has many casual sex partners, so long as she is safe. I would care if my friend spoke like Lala. 

I'm still in the early seasons of my binge, so perhaps my opinion of Lala will change when I see more, but I think I like the original cast better. 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn't even watch much, but I saw vulgar things come out of her mouth, going topless knowing it made others uncomfortable, fat-shaming, being aggressive, etc. She came across as very Girls Gone Wild meets mean girl. She even made the Housewives look classy.  

I think there are plenty of reasons to not like Lala and plenty of things to call her out for, and certainly the way she fat-shamed others is a huge one.  My only (original) issue was a poster using how many people Lala has gone down on as an insult to Lala.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm still in the early seasons of my binge, so perhaps my opinion of Lala will change when I see more, but I think I like the original cast better. 

I doubt it - she herself never changes.  Every time you think she might be starting to act better she reverts to type 😄

• Like 4
On 4/2/2024 at 9:20 AM, lasu said:

I only have a problem with the slut shaming.  It's 2024.  Call her an asshole, but leave her sexuality out of it unless it's actually relevant. 

I vote we retire the term “slut-shaming” and “fat-shaming.” I think “sexuality-shaming” and “body-shaming” sound more neutral.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I vote we retire the term “slut-shaming” and “fat-shaming.” I think “sexuality-shaming” and “body-shaming” sound more neutral.

I can get down with that!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yesterday I had on the first couple episodes of the season where Jax, Stassi and Kristen were gone and "Lala" and Scheana had their new babies.  "Lala" also had  her book that she had "written" out, called Give Them Lala, wherein she reported that when she had fought with Rand, she had shoved his toothbrush up her ass.  She was as proud of this as she is with all her vulgarity, and then cried when her magnificent tome failed to make the NYT top ten.  The things my mind blocks out and forgets! 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
On 4/3/2024 at 11:43 AM, lasu said:

I think there are plenty of reasons to not like Lala and plenty of things to call her out for, and certainly the way she fat-shamed others is a huge one.  My only (original) issue was a poster using how many people Lala has gone down on as an insult to Lala.

I have no idea how many people Lala has gone down on. I don't think anyone does but her. A hit dog will holler comes to mind. I didn't say any number of how many people she has been with.

• Like 1
On 4/5/2024 at 1:38 PM, princelina said:

"Lala" also had her book that she had "written" out, called Give Them Lala, wherein she reported that when she had fought with Rand, she had shoved his toothbrush up her ass.  

I am a bit incredulous of this claim because it's the punchline to an urban legend and I think it would hurt too much to put a toothbrush in there. 

2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I am a bit incredulous of this claim because it's the punchline to an urban legend and I think it would hurt too much to put a toothbrush in there. 

I'm inclined to agree with you - nonetheless she "wrote" about it in her book, which her children will someday read, and boasted about it on national tv.  She's nasty.

• Like 4