Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Out of Genoa

• Start Topic

(edited)

There's also that PetChatz gadget...it's like FaceTime for your pet.  You can even use it to dispense treats while you're at work, and it has an aromatherapy feature to ease anxiety.   It's a little pricey, though.

I can't believe they were trying to use a lasso to catch the raccoon!  They probably would have caught it in ten minutes with a humane trap and a piece of canteloupe.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

the Claritin commercial that ran during it.  I always stop FFing to watch it because that puppy is so.Damn.CUTE!!!

The one with the baby beagle? OMG I want him! I could watch that commercial all day. That baby has more personality in his little paw than the entire cast of this show!

• Love 10

Love beagles! We always had them as kids  My Dad and uncles went pheasant/rabbit hunting all the time (oooh and I got all the beautiful tail feathers to play with!)  They're great hunting dogs.  Also cute, cuddly and totally loveable.  I could watch that commercial over and over, too.

I'll miss Reed, too.  Kid grew on me.

What will it be today?  Missed the previews.  Victor/Vyle, Hilary/Devon, Victoria/not-dead JT,  Sharon/her sanity?  

• Love 8
(edited)
18 hours ago, Sake614 said:

The one with the baby beagle? OMG I want him! I could watch that commercial all day. That baby has more personality in his little paw than the entire cast of this show!

I had one when I was a kid too. Loved her a bunch. Word of warning though, they are very busy, busy boys and girls and need a lot of room to run. They are also the most determined of escape artists in the canine world. And they don't bark as much as bay and howl.  I definitely wouldn't recommend them if one lives in the city and is an apartment dweller unless one is committed to taking them to the dog park every day and watching them carefully so they don't find a way to escape.  

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I had one when I was a kid too. Loved her a bunch. Word of warning though, they are very busy, busy boys and girls and need a lot of room to run. They are also the most determined of escape artists in the canine world. And they don't bark as much as bay and howl.  I definitely wouldn't recommend them if one lives in the city and is an apartment dweller unless one is committed to taking them to the dog park every day and watching them carefully so they don't find a way to escape.  

We dog sat for a friend who had a Beagle and what you say is too true. We had a very active toddler at the time and he wasn't half the handful that the dog was. Sweet dog though, just hyper as hell.

• Love 6

Yeah I’m very familiar with beagles. When I said I want him, I just meant he’s so adorable that I wanna cuddle him all day lol! They’re great dogs, just not always great around kids. And yes, they can be quite destructive when they’re bored!

• Love 8

I saw my GP today. I'm going to be slowly decreasing my antidepressants. It's something we've discussed broadly in the past but I guess she felt I was in a better place to try it now. She said we were going to go really slowly, alternating 30 mg and 20 mg each day and I'll see her again in six months to see how I'm doing. 

I'm really anxious, though. The type of med I'm on is supposed to be the worst one to get off of, people have tried and failed. People claim brain zaps, involuntary face twitching, crying, anxiety, nausea, headache, lack of sleep, etc. And I can't imagine going through any of that again and  being able to hold onto my job. Plus, I've been on 30 mg for like 6-7 years now. I don't know, I haven't even started the new dosage and I'm already feeling depressed and anxious.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Toomuchsoap said:

Always think what dogs were originally bred for - that cute, compact little terrier was bred to be tossed into a pit filled with warf rats while 'gentlemen' bet how many it could kill in a few minutes.

I rescued a little beagle someone shot and half blinded and she would chase the cat up the tree and 'bell' which i'd read about but never heard. It really sounded like a bell. (I don't get to pick dogs they pick me.)

• Love 9

jewel, I have faith in you and your ability to get through this. It won’t be easy ( been there done that ) you will persevere. ??Everyone is unique in their reaction to a decrease. Hopefully you won’t have to struggle too hard. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Always think what dogs were originally bred for - that cute, compact little terrier was bred to be tossed into a pit filled with warf rats while 'gentlemen' bet how many it could kill in a few minutes.

All of this is too true! I currently have two dogs, one of which is a Chihuahua-rat terrier mix. Imagine that. He's as silly as you might imagine, but the absolute most adorable, eccentric and loveable boys around. And handsome. Did I say handsome? He's a black and tan predominately with two front paws that look like he dipped them into his milk sippy cup. I call him spats. And scooter. We named him Adam. Yeah. Original much. We also have a Shih-Zhou who managed to wander away from the person who was dogsitting him several years ago, and he came up to our gated courtyard and sat there until I invited him in. My husband was pretty leery about that, but I prevailed. Despite posting flyers and notices on a "missing-found" pet site, no one claimed him, so we kept him and he's just the smartest, best mannered, delightful pooch I've ever been around. He's called Jasper.

• Love 8

I'm having issues (again!) with the editing captions disappearing, as I would think others might be as well. I wanted to edit my previous post to mention that the reason I knew someone was dogsitting Jasper was because three months after he came up to our courtyard gate, I got a call from a young woman who called our landline and said she knew who the dog belonged to. I was devastated. Turns out she had been traveling out of the country and left the dog with a friend or relative who lived in a gated townhouse development down from us on the same side of the street. It seems that person let him out to have his evening constitution - unsupervised (tsk, tsk!!) - and he couldn't find his way back, but he traveled down the street until he saw our front gated walkway, and I guess he thought he'd found his way back to where he came from. In any event, she said that he belonged to her (former) boyfriend. She was supposed to be dogsitting him, but had a family emergency out of the country that required she attend, and she left Jasper with the pet sitter. I don't know where her the "boyfriend" was, but she did say that he worked at UT Southwestern Medical School, and had rotating hours, etc. and the dog wasn't used to a routine. After talking to her for quite a few minutes, she said her boyfriend had broken up with her because of the dog going missing. She said after she returned (she'd left in early July and returned in September) when she was jogging she saw a flyer I had posted on the walking trail message center, and realized that this just had to be "Joe". She asked about our home conditions and whether we'd bonded with him, and of course I said yes. I told her that I'd posted items in the neighborhood community website and elsewhere online and nobody ever responded, after several weeks. I said it would kill us to part with him, but the dog rightfully had a home with someone else, and she told me it sounded as if he had a better home now than he'd had previously. I told her my husband would probably slit his wrists if we had to give him up, but we'd do it. She said no, he's better where he is.

• Love 10

Yes...rescues are the best.  Hubby found our Buddy (Jack Russell mix as far as we could tell) in the YMCA parking lot.  He had a collar and we did what you did but no calls.  We wanted him anyway by then.  Gracie was my find...I was at a friend's house and she wandered up on the front steps, skinny, hungry and just adorable/loveable (Golden Retriever appx 8 mos old).  We weren't looking for another dog at the time and my friend has German Shepards who wanted to eat her so he called the Humane Service to come get her.  Needless to say by the time he got there and two bowls of food later I was hooked.  Guy comes, says:  "I gotta take her cause you called but you can have her in 3 days at the shelter".  We were there when they opened.  Mind you hubby hadn't even seen her yet.  I just told him I know we're not looking but I can't get this dog out of my mind.  He says OK. 12 yrs and she was the sweetest dog we ever had.  Still miss her...

• Love 11

Despite posting flyers and notices on a "missing-found" pet site, no one claimed him, so we kept him and he's just the smartest, best mannered, delightful pooch I've ever been around. He's called Jasper.

My MIL has a Shih -Zhou named Jasper. Just the sweetest, most lovable little guy there ever was.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm going to be slowly decreasing my antidepressants. I

Ok.  Gotta jump in here, although I don't like to advise people medically.  It's just that I do have a lot of experience with antidepressants and withdrawal that may prove useful.  For years (oh, about 20) my doctors prescribed painkillers, antidepressants (to cope with pain-related depression) and sleep aids (to cope with insomnia brought on by the anxiety of pain-related depression) every time I expressed concern about my inability to sleep and stay on task and generally feel halfway happy. [do you see a pattern here?]  About three years ago my age (67) caught up with this pharmaceutical overload and caused my body to go into panic/anxiety attacks that literally left me on the floor, unable to move.  I was "diagnosed" with PTSD, overactive adrenal glands, and just about anything that meant they could give me more medication.

[See above: Pattern.]

Then my doctors prescribed antihistamines (this resulted in shingles) and Clomazapam (to stop the shingles)  and  more antidepressants until I considered suicide contemplation as a necessary part of my day.  I lucked out finding a really great psychologist* (family therapist) who directed me to a psychiatric group to evaluate my condition and meds.  The group doctor diagnosed my condition as overuse of drugs and recommended stopping all of them, including wine (which was my own prescription).  It's been two years and I feel like a great person (again) and I don't take/drink anything except gabapentin, which I am now slowly discontinuing.  It's not as hard to withdrawn from but it takes time.

So here's the part that may help you-but talk to your doctor about this. (and really? you are supposed to wean yourself and not revisit the doctor for 6 months!!? your withdrawal should be monitored like weekly-just sayin)  My psychiatrist put me on the gabapentin to help the withdrawal process and recommended slowly stepping down the doses of shitmeds.  Gabapentin really helps, but the first two weeks are the worst.  Fighting the urges was a real challenge-especially the wine.  My shrink also had me keep a journal to see what doses helped, how may attacks I had a day, what my diet was like and what activities I did (to find the triggers that set off the adrenal rushes).  I also did a lot of reading and research on the gut/brain connection and cortisol.  Antidepressants affect your brain directly and fuck up the natural enzyme process of your body.  They are not meant for continued use, especially in us old folks to whom they given like Halloween candy!!  Finding a more natural working in the gut regimen is safer and better.  Right now I am trying out Rhodiola and find it helps with my type of anxiety.  Mileage may vary, which is why I don't advise.  Just sharing info here and you can look it up yourself.

I hope this helps and gives you some comfort that you will get through this and come out on the other side much happier and strong.  The fact that you are aware that you need to act and willing to try is the best indication you will succeed.

*and I still see her weekly and she is the best friend ever!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

Ok.  Gotta jump in here, although I don't like to advise people medically.  It's just that I do have a lot of experience with antidepressants and withdrawal that may prove useful.  For years (oh, about 20) my doctors prescribed painkillers, antidepressants (to cope with pain-related depression) and sleep aids (to cope with insomnia brought on by the anxiety of pain-related depression) every time I expressed concern about my inability to sleep and stay on task and generally feel halfway happy. [do you see a pattern here?]  About three years ago my age (67) caught up with this pharmaceutical overload and caused my body to go into panic/anxiety attacks that literally left me on the floor, unable to move.  I was "diagnosed" with PTSD, overactive adrenal glands, and just about anything that meant they could give me more medication.

[See above: Pattern.]

Then my doctors prescribed antihistamines (this resulted in shingles) and Clomazapam (to stop the shingles)  and  more antidepressants until I considered suicide contemplation as a necessary part of my day.  I lucked out finding a really great psychologist* (family therapist) who directed me to a psychiatric group to evaluate my condition and meds.  The group doctor diagnosed my condition as overuse of drugs and recommended stopping all of them, including wine (which was my own prescription).  It's been two years and I feel like a great person (again) and I don't take/drink anything except gabapentin, which I am now slowly discontinuing.  It's not as hard to withdrawn from but it takes time.

So here's the part that may help you-but talk to your doctor about this. (and really? you are supposed to wean yourself and not revisit the doctor for 6 months!!? your withdrawal should be monitored like weekly-just sayin)  My psychiatrist put me on the gabapentin to help the withdrawal process and recommended slowly stepping down the doses of shitmeds.  Gabapentin really helps, but the first two weeks are the worst.  Fighting the urges was a real challenge-especially the wine.  My shrink also had me keep a journal to see what doses helped, how may attacks I had a day, what my diet was like and what activities I did (to find the triggers that set off the adrenal rushes).  I also did a lot of reading and research on the gut/brain connection and cortisol.  Antidepressants affect your brain directly and fuck up the natural enzyme process of your body.  They are not meant for continued use, especially in us old folks to whom they given like Halloween candy!!  Finding a more natural working in the gut regimen is safer and better.  Right now I am trying out Rhodiola and find it helps with my type of anxiety.  Mileage may vary, which is why I don't advise.  Just sharing info here and you can look it up yourself.

I hope this helps and gives you some comfort that you will get through this and come out on the other side much happier and strong.  The fact that you are aware that you need to act and willing to try is the best indication you will succeed.

*and I still see her weekly and she is the best friend ever!

My God, MollyB!  Thanks for telling us this, it's invaluable knowledge for us all.  I'm so sorry this happened to you, but grateful you found someone who pays attention to you, who listened, who treated you as a true partner in your own care.  And you had the strength to persevere.  My admiration for you is profound.

Thank you for sharing this.

• Love 11

Thanks for the support, Patsy and MollyB. 

And I'm so happy you're doing so much better, Molly. I'm just sorry you had to go through so much hell to get there. 

• Love 11
20 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

There are some really amazing people on this board

Yes, indeedy.  I have mentioned before the benefits of this board in giving me the much needed belly laugh on a daily basis.  Visiting here everyday for the last three years helped greatly in my therapy.  Thank you all!

17 hours ago, jewel21 said:

I'm just sorry you had to go through so much hell to get there

It's only hell while you are there.  Fortunately, there is an exit.

• Love 13

I had a recurrence of rotator cuff problems for months and could barely use my right arm or lie down and the biggest problem was i have 3 kitties - ok fat boy cats up to 19 pounds. The litter became such a problem I was almost thinking of farming them out (Really it was like .people snuck in and used the pans) then I discovered a cool product called Breeze where poop  goes in pellets and the wee drains into a pad underneath a

If you know anyone who is old like me or lives in an apartment it would make a nice gift.... if they have a caat.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, boes said:

Cupid Stunt, how is your sister Bea doing?

Thank you for asking, boes.

She's doing well, and hard at work. She's a tree hybridizer (specializing in apples and pears) for her in-law's nursery, and it's near the end of their commercial season.

I talked her into coming with us to Chincoteague Island, Virginia, in July. I'm very excited that this family vacation is coming together.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Thank you for asking, boes.

She's doing well, and hard at work. She's a tree hybridizer (specializing in apples and pears) for her in-law's nursery, and it's near the end of their commercial season.

I talked her into coming with us to Chincoteague Island, Virginia, in July. I'm very excited that this family vacation is coming together.

That sounds like a great vacation.  I'm happy to hear she's doing well.  Will this be a large group?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, boes said:

That sounds like a great vacation.  I'm happy to hear she's doing well.  Will this be a large group?

My parents, Thing1 and 2, grandma (my mother's mother), Bea, Mr. Stunt and I -- Bea's husband declined, as is his habit. 

Let the airing of grievances and penny-ante poker commence on the Eastern Seaboard!

This is the house I rented ...

L1.jpg

The realtor has a boat, bicycles, paddleboards and kiteboards arranged. We're shipping the fishing equipment; the travel agent warned Homeland Security Theater considers saltwater rods and reels a national security risk. 

• Love 9
(edited)

"Did any of you grow up in a shit small town?” inquires Frightened Rabbit’s Selkirk born and raised singer Scott Hutchison, in his intimately weary brogue. The response from the crowd is a lusty cheer to the affirmative. “Well,” he adds, “remember you’ve got to go back in, like, a week and say hi to all those c**** you knew in high school.”

Such is the cry-laughing mood of Scott Hutchison's live shows with his band Frightened Rabbit. They rose steadily from a ramshackle duo playing Glasgow pubs to a sturdy five-piece, Top 10-bothering major-label concern. 

Earlier this year, Frightened Rabbit embarked on a short tour to celebrate the tenth anniversary of their breakthrough album, 2008’s The Midnight Organ Fight. It was the Scottish band’s second full-length, and it struck a chord in a way they’d never expected but fully welcomed. Singer-guitarist Scott Hutchison attached brilliant, dark, funny, and depressing words to the sort of scrappy indie-rock that’s instantly endearing. It was the beginning of a harrowing but hopeful path to bigger shows and bigger recording budgets for subsequent albums that Hutchison didn't necessarily think was a good thing. In hindsight, perhaps not.

Not long after the Organ Fight shows, Frightened Rabbit announced a side project called Mastersystem, which featured Hutchison alongside his brother Grant -- also Frightened Rabbits’ drummer -- and the guitarist from Editors. The band’s rollicking debut, Dance Music, came out to the surprise, and disappointment, to some fans. The new side band had done something that didn't sound like Frightened Rabbit.

It was an attempt to move away from the past, and considerably harder than anything Frightened Rabbit has ever done. Making a record is about trying to channel things that you admire and then essentially falling short. It was an opportunity to attempt something grittier. The drum line was stolen from Nirvana's In Utero. The Mastersystem project felt like a house-cleaning for the next Frightened Rabbit era, which they were already working on.

Scott Hutchison, 36, was last seen at 1am on Wednesday, when he left the Dakota hotel in South Queensferry.

The band had posted a message on Twitter asking for anyone with information to contact police, adding: “We are worried about Scott, who has been missing for a little while now. He may be in a fragile state and may not be making the best decisions for himself right now.”

Hutchison himself wrote downbeat tweets in the hours leading up to his disappearance. “Be so good to everyone you love. It’s not a given. I’m so annoyed that it’s not. I didn’t live by that standard and it kills me. Please, hug your loved ones,” he wrote. A final tweet reads: “I’m away now. Thanks.”

Hutchison had addressed mental health difficulties in his songwriting, including on a song called Floating in the Forth in which he imagined his suicide: “And fully clothed, I float away / Down the Forth, into the sea / I think I’ll save suicide for another day.” He once described songwriting as “a type of therapy ... It’s nice to have these complex thoughts that I’m having trouble processing, and then put them into almost a mathematical formula.”

His body was found in the search near Port Edgar near South Queensferry in Edinburgh at 8.30pm on Thursday. Formal identification has yet to take place, but Hutchison’s family have been informed.

Scott Hutchison cut a familiar path for fans, and lead them to where it would end.

The delightfully skewed Keep Yourself Warm and the howling refrain at the soullessness of grubby casual sex – “you won’t find love in a hole, it takes more than fucking someone to keep yourself warm” – proves that you don’t need to deal in lyrical banalities to inspire rousing fan singalongs.

May you find peace.

28 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

Are there still wild ponies on Chincoteague?

Oh, yes!

We'll be there for the pony swim. It's something my father has always wanted to see. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 5

Going to Chincoteague was my mother's idea to get my dad to take time off running the ranch; he's supposed to be retired, but he hasn't entirely let go yet. And my family hasn't gone on a vacation together in more than two years, and Thing1 and 2 are going to be less inclined to do the family vacation thing as they become more independent. A house on the ocean, with wild ponies, no cell phones, and no work/school demands is something we could all use.

I'm marking the days off on the calendar.

New business:

Mother's Day -- What are you up to? BBQ, brunch, anonymous brick through the window ...

Mr.Stunt and I are having dinner tonight with his parent's and Nana Stunt for Mother's Day. His mother will be spending Sunday with her daughter and her in-law's. We'll leave Saturday morning to spend the weekend with my parent's.

While Bea was in LA, we bought mom a new mattress set and bed linens for Mother's Day. She was so happy when the mattress was delivered this morning. \o/

• Love 5
On 5/6/2018 at 2:32 PM, peacheslatour said:

One thing I've seen recommended, when leaving an animal home alone, is to get a soft plushy toy roughly twice the size of your pet. It eases separation anxiety and provides comfort.

My Lilly's toys are where she left them when I come home from work...I have a feeling she says "Oh thank GOD she's finally gone!" when I leave in the morning :)

On 5/8/2018 at 12:43 PM, MollyB said:

My shrink also had me keep a journal to see what doses helped, how may attacks I had a day, what my diet was like and what activities I did (to find the triggers that set off the adrenal rushes).  

Good for you for getting through this, @MollyB.  May I ask, did you find anything in your diet that may have caused any issues?

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, ByTor said:

did you find anything in your diet that may have caused any issues?

caffeine, chocolate and alcohol (more than one glass of wine)  seemed to show up the most.  When I switched from soy to almond/coconut milk there was a noticeable change.

• Love 8

You'll love this, Pearlite.

The Christie's auction for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller

The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller: English & European Furniture, Ceramics and Decorations, Part I

The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller: English & European Furniture, Ceramics and Decorations, Part II

The Napoleonic Sevres 'Marly Rouge' service, and Darte Freres Ornithological Dessert Plates are exquisite (Part 1) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

You'll love this, Pearlite.

The Christie's auction for The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller

The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller: English & European Furniture, Ceramics and Decorations, Part I

The Collection of Peggy and David Rockefeller: English & European Furniture, Ceramics and Decorations, Part II

The Napoleonic Sevres 'Marly Rouge' service, and Darte Freres Ornithological Dessert Plates are exquisite (Part 1) 

Thanks!

The blue and white Sevres dessert [?] service is lovely--and PearliteLite and I love botanical/ornitholhoohaa plates [Spode/Royal Copenhagen come to mind]. The Marly Rouge and the other red service are quite something, although red in general tends to bring me out in hives--the shapes from the French works are fascinating. All that ormolu gives me the squits, but the Georgian side tables and wood pieces are wonderful.

• Love 3

I wanted to say after I told you guys (2 weeks ago?) about my coworkers and the managing partner picking on me I got my own private office. Hopefully I'll start making more sales soon I've been plugging away ? 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas, people celebrating their moms and maternal figures known in their lives, and fur and feather mamas ❤️? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

Pearlite, did you say that you used to work at William Ashley at Bay and Bloor? I used to work right across the road, at 60 Bloor West (the Gap building)!

Yup, I did--in both their first two stores before the Manulife one--Bloor Street was quite the experience, wasn't it?

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I wanted to say after I told you guys (2 weeks ago?) about my coworkers and the managing partner picking on me I got my own private office. Hopefully I'll start making more sales soon I've been plugging away ? 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas, people celebrating their moms and maternal figures known in their lives, and fur and feather mamas ❤️? 

That's fantastic Petunia! Congrats!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I'm so happy there's been some movement to the good in your work life.  Maybe somebody there is starting to realize what a prize they have in you.  

A room to yourself, a door that shuts, can be heaven.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, pearlite said:

Thanks!

The blue and white Sevres dessert [?] service is lovely--and PearliteLite and I love botanical/ornitholhoohaa plates [Spode/Royal Copenhagen come to mind]. The Marly Rouge and the other red service are quite something, although red in general tends to bring me out in hives--the shapes from the French works are fascinating. All that ormolu gives me the squits, but the Georgian side tables and wood pieces are wonderful.

The Marly Rouge wouldn't be my first choice either, but the intricacy and skill of the painter/s in depicting the butterflies, the gold eagle and elephant head escutcheons, and design was amazing. The French china was so delicate and translucent <drooling>. I have never seen so much Chinese import china in one collection -- fabulous stuff -- My fave was the Tobacco Leaf design. And all the dessert sets with ice coolers and service pieces! You don't see that depth of discrimination in china in this century.

I'm with you on the 18th century English mahogany -- Yummy. There were a couple of breakfronts I would be honored to dust.  I got caught up in the art collection sold -- Thinking about the Rockefeller's chatting about their schedules for the day over morning coffee and the newspaper, surrounded by Fauvist paintings -- The rich are not in any way shape or form like us.

20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Congratulations! Just keep doing what you're doing, and learn everyday, Petunia. 

I have to wonder if their behavior was a trial by fire to test you -- Just spitballing here -- You weathered their harassment, and they reward you with an office ... Nevertheless, you can close the door and work more efficiently. 

"Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children."

--William Makepeace Thackeray

• Love 4
(edited)

And then there's PearliteLite's visual salute on FB--a picture of me sitting on a huge lion statue with her [3yrs old] on my lap, superimposed on Pope Rihanna's image...

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, pearlite said:

And then there's PearliteLite's visual salute on FB--a picture of me sitting on a huge lion statue with her [3yrs old] on my lap, superimposed on Pope Rihanna's image...

Love it!

The band Ghost had fun with Pope Rihanna the First ...

Bow down Papa Emeritus ... Pope Rihanna slays usurpers to her throne
Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 2

Yes, yes it is. Last year for Mother's Day his gf gave a key fob that is a Bates Motel fob. On one side it says Bates Motel, Old Highway 10, Fairvale CA, Room 1 and on the other it says With a Mother's Touch. ;-)

• Love 8
On 2018-05-12 at 3:20 PM, pearlite said:

Yup, I did--in both their first two stores before the Manulife one--Bloor Street was quite the experience, wasn't it?

My old hood, you guys! ?

• Love 3