Type keyword(s) to search

General Gabbery: DWTS

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, RedFiat said:

70%?  It seems to me David is getting a huge fan vote, and Rashad is kicking ass and taking names. And we don't know the depth of the Bachelor vote, or Bonner.  The girls could actually be splitting their audience much more finely.

That could very well be, though if I were to guess how the vote is currently split, it looks something like this (which doesn't actually reflect my preferences so much as my assessment of a combination of abilities and fanbases)

Normani 23%

Simone 21%

Heather 13%

Nancy 13%

Rashad 10%

David 10%

Nick 7%

Bonner 3%

14 hours ago, RedFiat said:

I have yet to see Girl Band choreography that doesn't rely on bump and grind. 

I don't see nothin' wrong with a little bump and grind. 

Fear not the boy band team will take their shirts off. All cliches will be filled. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

That could very well be, though if I were to guess how the vote is currently split, it looks something like this (which doesn't actually reflect my preferences so much as my assessment of a combination of abilities and fanbases)

Normani 23%

Simone 21%

Heather 13%

Nancy 13%

Rashad 10%

David 10%

Nick 7%

Bonner 3%

I think you are underestimating the power of the Chicago Cubs winning the world series for the first time in over 100 years. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, RedFiat said:

I think you are underestimating the power of the Chicago Cubs winning the world series for the first time in over 100 years. 

Not to mention baseball fans who are thrilled to finally have a baseball player on.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, boyznkatz said:

I'm pretty sure David is more popular than Nancy and Heather. 

How do you know this?  By social media?   Lots of people didn't know exactly who David was, but he was a Chicago Cub.   

Edited by RedFiat
4 hours ago, RedFiat said:

How do you know this?  By social media?   Lots of people didn't know exactly who David was, but he was a Chicago Cub.   

I don't know for sure, just guessing. People may not be familiar with him, but the Cubs are a very popular team, and baseball in general is a lot more popular than figure skating. Besides, Cubs just won the World Series.

That said, I would rather see Nancy and Heather in the finals and not David. I just don't see them getting past him.

Edited by boyznkatz
1 hour ago, boyznkatz said:

I don't know for sure, just guessing. People may not be familiar with him, but the Cubs are a very popular team, and baseball in general is a lot more popular than figure skating. Besides, Cubs just won the World Series.

That said, I would rather see Nancy and Heather in the finals and not David. I just don't see them getting past him.

I wonder if Baseball fans are into Dancing Reality shows, and not only that, if they do click over to that channel,  do they care enough to vote....  It seems two weeks ago there was a delay in the game and the show was posted on the Jumbo tron or whatever encouraging fans to vote. I suspect that is the exception, not the rule. I think rabid baseball fans are watching the cubs play not a former player hop around on this show. I could be wrong.. 

Edited by Venee
54 minutes ago, Venee said:

I wonder if Baseball fans are into Dancing Reality shows, and not only that, if they do click over to that channel,  do they care enough to vote....  It seems two weeks ago there was a delay in the game and the show was posted on the Jumbo tron or whatever encouraging fans to vote. I suspect that is the exception, not the rule. I think rabid baseball fans are watching the cubs play not a former player hop around on this show. I could be wrong.. 

I think a lot of fans probably vote without watching. If they put David on the jumbotron at a Cubs game, it was obviously a way to get quickie votes for him without people having to watch the show.  I'm pretty sure a lot of the dwts demo watches baseball as well.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Venee said:

Clearly you underestimate baseball fans. I'm not a Cubs fan but I would absolutely watch a former player "hop around on this show" no matter what team they played for.

7 minutes ago, calipiano81 said:

Dance order for Week 6, according to George P:

"Okay, #DWTS fans: Here's tonight's line-up: Simone, Bonner, Nancy, Nick, Normani, David, Rashad, Heather. Then, team dances. Boys up 1st."

No surprise Heather is dancing last since I'm sure they want to milk the return of poor injured Maks as much as possible.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

Clearly you underestimate baseball fans. I'm not a Cubs fan but I would absolutely watch a former player "hop around on this show" no matter what team they played for.

No surprise Heather is dancing last since I'm sure they want to milk the return of poor injured Maks as much as possible.

I did say I could be wrong :)  I was a massive Braves fan "back in their Hey Day", but I'm also a former Dancer, Binge on Dance shows, and am an avid Skating/ Gymnastics fan. Admittedly I would be silly to lump all baseball fans together. I was thinking more specifically if Cubs fans would be more interested in watching the Cubs play or watching and voting on this show. We talk about a collective fan base getting behind one contestant. The unknown is if that is happening for David in that way with Cubs fans

So the tidbit today about Normani dancing since she was 3 and competitively since she was 9.  Is she as ringery as Heather?  Probably not, since she's 10 years younger, and yet she's 10 years younger!  A dancer's prime years.  So the difference for me is Normani has been given much less actual ballroom and latin  choreography, she's sort of dancing her own style whereas Heather actually learned ballroom and  latin dance technique. So if I had a choice who should leave amongst the last 4 girls to leave it would be Normani.  Regardless of ringerdom, the fact that she got high scores with not having to learn proper ballroom for half of the season just isn't fair. The bar is pretty low on what should be fair, and at least try to learn the prescribed dances, plus  it should come easy to her, so I don't buy the overseas jet lag crap.   But Heather got the paid dancer edit so ....

3 hours ago, Venee said:

I did say I could be wrong :)  I was a massive Braves fan "back in their Hey Day", but I'm also a former Dancer, Binge on Dance shows, and am an avid Skating/ Gymnastics fan. Admittedly I would be silly to lump all baseball fans together. I was thinking more specifically if Cubs fans would be more interested in watching the Cubs play or watching and voting on this show. We talk about a collective fan base getting behind one contestant. The unknown is if that is happening for David in that way with Cubs fans

I'm a Cubs fan and from everything I can see, yes, it is. Bear in mind, David is absolutely beloved in Cubs Nation. Plus you've got the team and many of the players going all out for him - and I'm sure he's also got a solid fan base in Boston too.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sister Havana said:

I'm a Cubs fan and from everything I can see, yes, it is. Bear in mind, David is absolutely beloved in Cubs Nation. Plus you've got the team and many of the players going all out for him - and I'm sure he's also got a solid fan base in Boston too.

And in Atlanta.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

I think a lot of fans probably vote without watching. If they put David on the jumbotron at a Cubs game, it was obviously a way to get quickie votes for him without people having to watch the show.  I'm pretty sure a lot of the dwts demo watches baseball as well.

Yeah, you don't have to watch the show. The voting information can be passed along through social media. I saw a picture of a storefront with his voting number on it. 

A friend who's a baseball fan -- she's an Astros fan, not a regular DWTS viewer, and she believed on paper that Heather should cruise to the victory -- reported to me earlier tonight that when she watches Cubs games, they devote way more time than she'd like to talking up David's DWTS involvement. So I'd say there's a fair chance he's racking up votes from people who don't give a minute's attention to the actual show.

I bleed Cubby blue. I have no doubt there are plenty of crazy Cub fans voting without actually watching, in the same way that crazy NASCAR fans voted for what's his name, Waltrip? (But IMO, Grandpa Ross is way more entertaining than the creepy NASCAR dude.) I am thoroughly enjoying watching David. But I'm not actually voting for him, because I'm also a DWTS fan and really enjoy the high level of dance from the ladies this season.

• Love 1

To me, David is what this show is about. Taking someone who doesn't know how to dance and watching them grow as dancers. He also just seems to be a good guy, and I enjoy watching him. Same with Rashad--I didn't know who he was at the beginning, but watching him behave with such class, humility, and dignity is refreshing. He has also turned out to be an amazing dancer.

• Love 7
On 4/24/2017 at 5:13 PM, Venee said:

Here's my two cents about baseball fans and Cub fans in general.  Now, I'm an old fart so please allow me to ramble.  Back when cable first was rolled out to homes across the US, WGN out of Chicago became one of the very first super stations and they are the home of the Chicago Cubs.  Suddenly, homes across the US were exposed to Cubs baseball, as dismal as it was, and if nothing else, the beauty of Wrigley Field with the Chicago skyline as a back drop, Harry Carey, the 7th inning stretch, etc.  Suddenly, Cubs fans were EVERYWHERE and I mean it literally as I traveled a lot on business back then and everyone loved the Cubs (or rather wanted to go to a Cubs game and party in Wrigleyville).

I'm not trying to get into a "Cubs fans are bigger/better than <x> fans" argument.  I just think the Cubs are different, their fan base is bigger, everyone loves an underdog, and so on.  So I can see a bunch of people in the DWTS demographic knowing who David Ross is (coming off the WS win), who know the Cubs, and who are still riding the high from last year's championship.  World Series ratings, while down from the 70's/80's when baseball was it's most popular, was the highest rated series in 13 years. 

All this is to say that I think David Ross will probably be here a while unless producers start their shenanigans and start to paint him in a negative light because they want him gone.  I personally think they've already started it with this week's video package (he hurts, he whined a bit) and CAI's whole "what's wrong with you?" crap. 

PS - I am from Chicago, I have loved the Cubs forever, I love David Ross but I do not want him to stay over any of the remaining women or Rashad.  I'm ok with him staying over Bonner and the Bachelor because I don't think he's any worse of a dancer than they are. 

Edited by dcubed
  • Love 4
On 4/25/2017 at 0:48 AM, lavenderblue said:

A friend who's a baseball fan -- she's an Astros fan, not a regular DWTS viewer, and she believed on paper that Heather should cruise to the victory -- reported to me earlier tonight that when she watches Cubs games, they devote way more time than she'd like to talking up David's DWTS involvement. So I'd say there's a fair chance he's racking up votes from people who don't give a minute's attention to the actual show.

This seems to be the case. I wouldn't be surprised if he is in the finals. The petty part of me would like to see him win lol. The big line of the show is to "Vote for your favorite Dancer". The fact that the show operates this way, is why I will never be part of the "bringing on "ringers" is not fair crowd. You vote for your favorite however they dance.....

29 minutes ago, dcubed said:

All this is to say that I think David Ross will probably be here a while unless producers start their shenanigans and start to paint him in a negative light because they want him gone.  I personally think they've already started it with this week's video package (he hurts, he whined a bit) and CAI's whole "what's wrong with you?" crap. 

I also think they've started. They want David to last but they don't want him to win. The whole thing with Lindsay where he was all "you are not my coach" was off-putting. I don't know if others felt that way and I do think it's been overshadowed both my Nancy's package and Heather's shock boot but in that moment I did not like David.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vibeology said:

I also think they've started. They want David to last but they don't want him to win. The whole thing with Lindsay where he was all "you are not my coach" was off-putting. I don't know if others felt that way and I do think it's been overshadowed both my Nancy's package and Heather's shock boot but in that moment I did not like David.

Didn't he say "You're not my coach, you're my teammate?" Because that completely changes the idea behind the words and the feeling I got from it. He snapped, sure, but it also gave me a bit of a warm, fuzzy feeling when he followed up with the teammate comment. I got more of a, "Hey, I'm frustrated and I don't need you to ride my ass, I need you to sympathize and support me for a moment" feel from it. 

But yeah, if that continues, I'll be hopping back aboard the roll-in packages Unpopular Opinion train. I have a seasons pass to ride it and I intend to use it. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, vibeology said:

The whole thing with Lindsay where he was all "you are not my coach" was off-putting

I forgot about that.  You're so right.  So that's at least three negatives in one package/dance.

I don't think it's a big deal to show people frustrated. I'm sure it's hard to be on this show. I guess a lot of people would be turned off by it, but I think it's realistic. 

And dcubed, I also remember watching the cubs on WGN in the 80s. Didn't they used to play at Wrigley Field only in the afternoons because it didn't have lights?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

And dcubed, I also remember watching the cubs on WGN in the 80s. Didn't they used to play at Wrigley Field only in the afternoons because it didn't have lights?

Yes, no lights until 1988 and then only a maximum of 18 games at night per year - not sure what's allowed now. 

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't he say "You're not my coach, you're my teammate?" Because that completely changes the idea behind the words and the feeling I got from it. He snapped, sure, but it also gave me a bit of a warm, fuzzy feeling when he followed up with the teammate comment. I got more of a, "Hey, I'm frustrated and I don't need you to ride my ass, I need you to sympathize and support me for a moment" feel from it. 

He did say that. I was off-putted by that for a split second before I processed the second part. I don't know much about David Ross and I'm not a sports fan, but I think he really wanted to emphasize the importance of teamwork here. He doesn't want to feel like they're not equals in this. I'm ok with him snapping once because the pressure is on, he knows he's one of the weaker dancers, and he doesn't know when he'll get eliminated. It's not like Normani or Rashad, who are probably more comfortable with getting farther. David is fairly lucky to have a loyal fanbase because he knows his scores aren't cutting it. Frustration comes with wanting to be better at something. I never fault people for getting frustrated in high tense situations. Unless he starts throwing temper tantrums or starts becoming violent in some way, or if they continue to just focus on his frustration, then I am always willing to cut people a little bit of slack. It's the first time he wasn't portrayed as just this Fun Cubs Dad. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

He did say that. I was off-putted by that for a split second before I processed the second part. I don't know much about David Ross and I'm not a sports fan, but I think he really wanted to emphasize the importance of teamwork here. He doesn't want to feel like they're not equals in this. I'm ok with him snapping once because the pressure is on, he knows he's one of the weaker dancers, and he doesn't know when he'll get eliminated. It's not like Normani or Rashad, who are probably more comfortable with getting farther. David is fairly lucky to have a loyal fanbase because he knows his scores aren't cutting it. Frustration comes with wanting to be better at something. I never fault people for getting frustrated in high tense situations. Unless he starts throwing temper tantrums or starts becoming violent in some way, or if they continue to just focus on his frustration, then I am always willing to cut people a little bit of slack. It's the first time he wasn't portrayed as just this Fun Cubs Dad. 

And I get his point in that regard but I disagree with him on a fundamental level. Unless he's doing half the teaching and choreography, they're not equals. Lindsay is his coach. She is showing him how to dance and drilling him on steps. She is responsible for organizing the entire routine; David is responsible for learning his part and performing it well. Lindsay is also figuring out, costumes, sets and props and, when they're involved, working with the troupe. They are not equals and I thought the way David tried to play up that they were was off-putting. That being said, I'm also very aware that it's a minute or two in an entire week and it seems like David and Lindsay do have a solid working relationship and he's a good guy who gets frustrated with himself and the situation rather than truly unkind to Lindsay. It's very possible that it's about taking ownership of the dance and we just didn't see enough of his thought process in the package.

But like I said, in that moment, I didn't like him and that coupled with the show highlighting the fact he nearly dropped Lindsay and CAI's inane "what's wrong with you, David?" I do think the show is trying to slow him down a little. I do think they want him to stick around, but maybe they're worried he'll win the whole thing and I don't think the show really wants that.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, vibeology said:

And I get his point in that regard but I disagree with him on a fundamental level. Unless he's doing half the teaching and choreography, they're not equals. Lindsay is his coach. She is showing him how to dance and drilling him on steps. She is responsible for organizing the entire routine; David is responsible for learning his part and performing it well. Lindsay is also figuring out, costumes, sets and props and, when they're involved, working with the troupe. They are not equals and I thought the way David tried to play up that they were was off-putting. That being said, I'm also very aware that it's a minute or two in an entire week and it seems like David and Lindsay do have a solid working relationship and he's a good guy who gets frustrated with himself and the situation rather than truly unkind to Lindsay. It's very possible that it's about taking ownership of the dance and we just didn't see enough of his thought process in the package.

But like I said, in that moment, I didn't like him and that coupled with the show highlighting the fact he nearly dropped Lindsay and CAI's inane "what's wrong with you, David?" I do think the show is trying to slow him down a little. I do think they want him to stick around, but maybe they're worried he'll win the whole thing and I don't think the show really wants that.

ITA.  It was a little off putting because they are not equals.  Lindsay is his coach.  It also looked bad in comparison to Rashad's package where he does regard Emma as his coach.  I did crack up when Emma was supposed to keep him from moving forward in his sprint.  I really hope that Rashad gets picked up by a team.  He just has a great attitude.

In regards to frustrations, I understand that.  That's why I really don't think negatively when I see David, Nancy, or Simone acting frustrated because they can't get moves done perfectly.  They are perfectionists and that's why they're champions.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sstt said:

Double elimination next week guys! Why so early ?

It might actually be better now, when there are more people, so our favorites have a higher chance of staying. 

-----------

Copied from Pure:

Simone and Sasha – Theme: Silent Films
Charleston (Song: “Charleston” by Bob Wilson & His Varsity Rhythm Boys)
Phone 1-800-868-3412

Bonner and Sharna – Theme: Western
Paso Doble (Song: “Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes” by Aaron Copland)
Phone 1-800-868-3401

Nancy and Artem – Theme: Romance
Tango (Song: “Oh Pretty Woman” by Roy Orbison)
Phone 1-800-868-3408

Nick and Peta – Theme: Action
Argentine Tango (Song: “Dangerous” by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin)
Phone 1-800-868-3409

Normani and Val – Theme: Foreign
Argentine Tango (Song: “Quizas Quizas Quizas” by Jennifer Lopez)
Phone 1-800-868-3410

David and Lindsay – Theme: Sci Fi
Salsa (Song: “Universal Mind Control” by Common)
Phone 1-800-868-3404

Rashad and Emma – Theme: Horror
Paso Doble (Song: “Oh Fortuna” by Carl Orff) Phone 1-800-868-3411

Edited by calipiano81
2 minutes ago, calipiano81 said:

It might actually be better now, when there are more people, so our favorites have a higher chance of staying. 

Copied from Pure:

Simone and Sasha – Theme: Silent Films
Charleston (Song: “Charleston” by Bob Wilson & His Varsity Rhythm Boys)
Phone 1-800-868-3412

Bonner and Sharna – Theme: Western
Paso Doble (Song: “Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes” by Aaron Copland)
Phone 1-800-868-3401

Nancy and Artem – Theme: Romance
Tango (Song: “Oh Pretty Woman” by Roy Orbison)
Phone 1-800-868-3408

Nick and Peta – Theme: Action
Argentine Tango (Song: “Dangerous” by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin)
Phone 1-800-868-3409

Normani and Val – Theme: Foreign
Argentine Tango (Song: “Quizas Quizas Quizas” by Jennifer Lopez)
Phone 1-800-868-3410

David and Lindsay – Theme: Sci Fi
Salsa (Song: “Universal Mind Control” by Common)
Phone 1-800-868-3404

Rashad and Emma – Theme: Horror
Paso Doble (Song: “Oh Fortuna” by Carl Orff) Phone 1-800-868-3411

I m predicting nick and Nancy/bonner

Tto get immunity: Normani/Rashad (the pictures of Rashad I have being seen are good ,little worried about normani she seems to be struggling with this dance )

I wish it were Bonner and Nick (or David), but I think Nancy is going to be one of them who gets the boot. 

Sheesh, does Bonner do anything but country western dances? I'm already cringing about David doing a salsa...he will probably do a stripper routine again. Both of them are one-trick ponies. Nick isn't good, but at least he doesn't rely on the same old gimmicks.

Edited by boyznkatz
  • Love 1

I personally hope it's Bonner/David. Again, David's a nice guy but his dances have not impressed me. At least with Nick, he's improving bit by bit and I'd like to see one more week of him. But most likely it's Nick/Nancy or Nick/Bonner. 

As for immunity, I'd hope it would be Nancy but it'll probably be Rashad. Nancy needs it more, to be honest. 

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I personally hope it's Bonner/David. Again, David's a nice guy but his dances have not impressed me. At least with Nick, he's improving bit by bit and I'd like to see one more week of him. But most likely it's Nick/Nancy or Nick/Bonner. 

As for immunity, I'd hope it would be Nancy but it'll probably be Rashad. Nancy needs it more, to be honest. 

I missed any mention of immunity.  How does that work?

17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I missed any mention of immunity.  How does that work?

The highest score(from the judges) gets to be safe and not eliminated while the rest dance off 

Top scoring couple gets immunity. In the event of a tie, the couple with the highest cumulative total for the season so far gets immunity.

The remaining 6 couples pair off and dance head-to-head. Winner of each dance-off will get extra points added to their score.

Thank you both for that explanation.   All I have to say about that is whoop de do.   The viewer vote is really determines who stays and who goes, Heather the most glaring example.  :^)

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Thank you both for that explanation.   All I have to say about that is whoop de do.   The viewer vote is really determines who stays and who goes, Heather the most glaring example.  :^)

It could be a big deal.  For example, if they had the immunity this week, Heather would have immunity since she scored a 40 on her dance.  That means she wouldn't have been eliminated.  So the person that was second in the bottom from last week's votes and judges' score would have left instead.

The immunity couple also gets more points than the winners of the dance offs.  So they might get 5 points added to their score.  The dance off winners would get 3 points added to their score.  The problem is that sometimes the viewers might get confused and think that the couple with immunity won't get voted off the following week instead of the week they earned immunity.  So they might not vote for them.

Edited by realdancemom
33 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

It could be a big deal.  For example, if they had the immunity this week, Heather would have immunity since she scored a 40 on her dance.  That means she wouldn't have been eliminated.  So the person that was second in the bottom from last week's votes and judges' score would have left instead.

The immunity couple also gets more points than the winners of the dance offs.  So they might get 5 points added to their score.  The dance off winners would get 3 points added to their score.  The problem is that sometimes the viewers might get confused and think that the couple with immunity won't get voted off the following week instead of the week they earned immunity.  So they might not vote for them.

My reaction had a bias.  I think Nick will be eliminated and there is no way he can win immunity.  LOL!

• Love 2

Hoping it'll be David and Bonner who are eliminated this week. I have no idea how Bonner has made it this far. None of his dances have impressed me and in my opinion, he's been over scored. David has a likable personality, but I haven't seen much improvement from him either and I also think he's overrated. Sadly, I think Nick will be one of the two who gets booted this week. Which kind of pisses me off cause he's had harder choreography than those two.

• Love 3

If Nancy goes this week I'm out.  The rest of the field is just not paying enough attention to technique for me to bother.   To add insult to injury she's going to be on Access Hollywood with Artem to talk about the double elimination.  Per twitter:

Watch @NancyAKerrigan and @artemchigvintse appearing on @accesshollywood live tomorrow morning to talk #dwts  #access #doubleelimination.

Edited by RedFiat

I'd watch a Simone/Normani/Rashad final if Nancy is out, but I wouldn't bother if any combination of David/Bonner/Nick is in it. Their male stripper schtick is embarrassing and not entertaining, but that's what they seem to be getting by on. 

My dream final would be Nancy/Normani/Rashad. I like Simone, but her dancing is sort of boring. She's still better than any of the guys, though.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Uke said:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-DANCING-WITH-THE-STARS-on-ABC-Monday-May-1-2017-20170427

" [Mandy] Moore will also join Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as a guest judge."

Mandy is a producer (as well as choreographer, per IMDB) - I guess manipulation alone isn't enough for tptb?

It makes sense she'll be there. It's movie week and she has La La Land that gives her real prestige movie cred. The only thing about it that bugs is that Mandy probably can't be impartial based on her role on the show, but considering Julianne was judging her brother and her cousin and CAI is currently judging her former fiancé I know that impartiality isn't important on this show.

17 hours ago, wings707 said:

I will be shocked if Bonner and Nick are not the double boot.  I would rather Nick not go but it he will. 

My gut is telling me that Nancy is in trouble and that it will be either Nick or Bonner booted out with her. Of course, I really hope it's Bonner but I'm emotionally preparing myself for Nick to leave. It's a sad thought considering that both Nick and Nancy are clearly better dancers than Bonner but for some reason I feel like Bonner has a bigger fanbase than Nancy at this point...and Nick has been in jeopardy twice and is at the bottom at the leader board so it's not looking good for him. :( 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, 1992austenlover said:

My gut is telling me that Nancy is in trouble and that it will be either Nick or Bonner booted out with her. Of course, I really hope it's Bonner but I'm emotionally preparing myself for Nick to leave. It's a sad thought considering that both Nick and Nancy are clearly better dancers than Bonner but for some reason I feel like Bonner has a bigger fanbase than Nancy at this point...and Nick has been in jeopardy twice and is at the bottom at the leader board so it's not looking good for him. :( 

Normani has also been in jeopardy the last 2 weeks. Rashad and Simone are the only ones that I feel are 100% safe. It's a toss up for the rest.

Who is CAI's former fiance?