Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I really enjoyed the scenes where Steffy went sailing into the office, breezily announcing she’d said goodbye to Thomas, Douglas and Paris. Hope was all “Meh. Old news.” Steffy deflated faster than a balloon in a porcupine enclosure, gamely trying to get a rise out of Hope a few more times before finally offering up a condescending “I’m proud of you.” Well, la dee fucking da! I’m sure Hope’s life is enriched by such a magnanimous gesture.

Call me crazy, but I’m not sure the secret of Luna’s parentage is a sound basis for a murder mystery. Unless killing two people is about something completely different, of course. Another great Steffy moment is her acting like Lt. Baker is her own personal detective. Now, maybe I’m being unfair and Forrester Creations has sponsored a hot dog cart mere feet from the police station, and Baker feels like he owes her one. Steffy should first hone her detective skills by solving the Case of Who the Fuck Asked Her. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Call me crazy, but I’m not sure the secret of Luna’s parentage is a sound basis for a murder mystery.

Not one, but two murder mysteries. My bets say it was Miss Scarlet with the candlestick in the dining room. 

4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Another great Steffy moment is her acting like Lt. Baker is her own personal detective.

OH! But don't forget that her father has his own personal line to Interpol and was able to call them and tell them to apprehend Mr. Buckingham. 

Also, I think Finn is going to be a little pissed off that Steffy took it upon herself to sic the law on Sheila when she doesn't even really know what the hell is going on. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 13
5 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Call me crazy, but I’m not sure the secret of Luna’s parentage is a sound basis for a murder mystery.

There definitely has to be more to it than just the paternity. Since I'm kind of on the "Luna is the killer" train right now, I'm going to speculate that Poppy and Luna are a mother/daughter con team, and they're worried about it all blowing up in their faces. (Or it could just be Poppy who's the con artist, and Luna isn't involved or the killer). Maybe Bill is their biggest score, and they're worried that whatever Tom knew would ruin it? 

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Also, I think Finn is going to be a little pissed off that Steffy took it upon herself to sic the law on Sheila when she doesn't even really know what the hell is going on. 

I suspect this is what is going to lead to him giving in to temptation with Hope. He's going to be pissed that it's not enough that he's broken off contact with Sheila and pledged his loyalty to Steffy above all others, but she still had to go send the police after Sheila. It's finally going to hit him that he's the one who has to always make compromises and sacrifices to keep her happy, but she never has to respond in kind. She doesn't limit her time with Liam, even knowing that he wants to break up her marriage. She won't even attempt to see his side of things when it comes to her psycho brother. She won't just leave Sheila alone. She doesn't listen to his pleas to get along with Hope. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I guess Stuffy/Finn and Brooke/Ridge like to take a sex brake to very little work.  

Li is now a medical examiner?  Why would she be looking into Hollis’s death. Is she going to perform the autopsy also?  Is the budget that tight where TBTB couldn’t afford a medical examiner or at least a coroner?  

When did Luna and Hollis become friends?  That was very random. 

All roads lead to Shiela. For me it’s two obvious to be Tom’s and Hollis’ killer.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

All roads lead to Shiela.

Have to disagree with you there, Waldo13 - 1. Hollis' reaction when he noticed the intruder was surprise that that person would be there, which would not have been his reaction if it had been Sheila, who is married to the restaurant owner, puts in shifts at the restaurant, and lives right next door to it. 2. Even with no one being around to witness her finding Hollis' body, she was genuinely shocked at the sight of his dead body.

Two characters I wouldn't mind seeing drive off a mile-high cliff together - Steffy and Li.

• Like 9
25 minutes ago, Js Nana said:

Have to disagree with you there, Waldo13 - 1. Hollis' reaction when he noticed the intruder was surprise that that person would be there, which would not have been his reaction if it had been Sheila, who is married to the restaurant owner, puts in shifts at the restaurant, and lives right next door to it. 2. Even with no one being around to witness her finding Hollis' body, she was genuinely shocked at the sight of his dead body.

Two characters I wouldn't mind seeing drive off a mile-high cliff together - Steffy and Li.

What I actually was saying, which I omitted, for Li and Stuffy all roads to Shiela. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Inappropriate comment, I know, but…the way TN’s pants were drooping during the Sinn make-out scene, I genuinely had to rewind & look at the top of his pants, because the string hanging out the top looked slightly inappropriate, & I love to see inappropriate things get past the sensors. 😏 I was watching on my phone over lunch, so that likely contributed to my confusion.

Everyone is so torn up about Hollis, which is nice, but it would’ve had more of an impact if we’d had a few scenes of him interacting with some of the people torn up about his death. Agree with the poster upthread, they should have Hollis’ lookalike cousin attend the funeral & catch Hope’s eye. They would be pretty, he’s not related in any way to anyone on canvas, (yet) & it’s appropriate, so it’ll never happen. See how fast the Thomas/Paris’ love story ends if Hope legit moved on.

Edited by nkotb
Grammar mistake, carry on.
  • Like 11

Since when does Steffy care about Hollis? Or Ridge?  What details does he need he's demanding from Hope. 

Suddenly Hollis and Luna have an offscreen BFF relationship. Poppy needs to run over and get answers from Li. 

Li and Finn are doing autopsy now? Maybe it's Li after her apologies to him and her quick to accuse Sheila. Li  is texting Poppy now info about Hollis and Jack is texting her so much. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

Well...FF for all the make-out scenes...Brooke/Ridge, Poopy/ $Bill, Finn/Steffy...now 30% of Show left...

DAMN !! I love you, you love me, we have the most wonderful fambily...cue the dancing Muppets...

After reviewing the tapes, it was Poopy who had the most to gain/lose for the disappearance of Tom and Hollis. A never-reveal of Tom's paternity, and a permanent disappearance of any evidence of any connection between Tom/Poopy by disappearance of Tom's backpack & letters discovered by Hollis. 

Sheila is still a horrible person, Li is still a beotch, and there are still many nefarious persons in LA, but It's still "Poopy in the restaurant with the drugs".  Put the game pieces back in the box, finish the popcorn, and go night-night. 

I STILL WANT TOM TO COME BACK FROM WITNESS PROTECTION, AND HOLLIS TO STILL BE ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh...why can't we have nice things ??

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

After getting permission to wed In Eric's living room, why did Thomas & Paris head off to France with Douglas, still unwed ?? Is this a long -slow- rub -it -in- your- face engagement ?? Is Thomas STILL waiting to torture Hope into saying "Yes" ?? How does Carter feel about this insanity ??

Desperately needing new blood on this Show. Brooke and Taylor have slept their way thru multiple generations , including each other's sons [YEECH !! ]. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Peppermint said:

After getting permission to wed In Eric's living room, why did Thomas & Paris head off to France with Douglas, still unwed ?? Is this a long -slow- rub -it -in- your- face engagement ?? Is Thomas STILL waiting to torture Hope into saying "Yes" ?? How does Carter feel about this insanity ??

From what I could tell, they went back because they live there now, and they'll come back for the wedding (whenever that is). It makes sense, I guess, if they both have jobs to do back there that they needed to get back to. But the show didn't do a great job of explaining that on screen. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Raise your hand if you think Li killed both Tom & Hollis to frame Sheila & get her away from Finn. 🖐️ It doesn’t totally make sense, she’s a doctor & hasn’t been shown to have a penchant for murder, or have anything against either man, but it makes as much sense as whatever we see actually happen.

My other potential suspect is Jack, for the same reason, & to get back in good with Li. Plus he randomly showed up, after like 2 years, at Tom’s show. Hopefully they’ll cast Hollis’ lookalike cousin, who’s a detective or forensic analyst or someone who can solve this, then keep him around for Hope.

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Stuffy is now wearing an old wrinkled raincoat, ala Columbo, and Li is wearing her double brimmed hat, ala Homes and they are off to linch Shiela.  

They are jumping to conclusions because Hollis and Tom died of the same drug. I would have been more concerned if they died of different drugs. After all with Tom and Hollis, sharing could have been caring. 

• Like 5

Since when do all these people care about Tom or Hollis?  Steffy cares to show you to ask how Hollis died and adamant she's right it's Sheila. She's going to be proven fool wrong again. 

Li says she knows Sheila? No you don't Sheila kills in the moment she has no reason to kill Hollis for Toms backpack. 

Who ever did it is related to Finn. Li, Poppy, Jack or related to that backpack info. 

Sheila needs to tell Deacon about the backpack. She's smarter than this.  The people stupid are the ones blaming her. 

• Like 10
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Li and Poppy are acting so strange. I’m guessing one or both is in on it. It could be Jack.  I don’t see it being Bill or Luna. Maybe Finn. 

I think that Li thinks Poppy did it, and Poppy thinks Li did it. It seemed like the two of them were having an entirely different conversation beneath the actual conversation. All that "you know who did this," stuff? Poppy doesn't know shit about Sheila. It makes no sense that Li would assume Poppy knows Sheila did it. It felt like Li was giving her a warning that she knows she did it, but Poppy was taking it to mean Li did it. 

I'm working on a theory that there is something bad in Li and Poppy's history, where someone ended up dead. And that's why Li was pissed off for Poppy to be in town, because she didn't want that part of her past to come up. So I think they're going to be working to push the blame on Sheila, because they each think the other one did it. But, it's really going to be Luna who did it. 

Oh my God, JMW's acting is so bad in this episode. And Steffy is just ridiculous. Part of me wants it to be Sheila who killed Tom and Hollis, because that would hopefully end Deacon's attachment to her. But the rest of me doesn't want it to be Sheila just because it will piss Steffy off that it isn't her. 

Poor Finn is trying to be the voice of reason, like "yeah, I know she's a psycho with a past, but we can't just decide she murdered these two, and that's that, and also, we're not the police," but Steffy and Li aren't going to listen to a word he says. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, nkotb said:

Raise your hand if you think Li killed both Tom & Hollis to frame Sheila & get her away from Finn. 🖐️

Sorry, sitting on both hands here...

Hollis’ lookalike cousin, who’s a detective or forensic analyst or someone who can solve this, then keep him around for Hope.

Nice thought, but about as possible as Tom still being alive.

Keep putting it out there that "Sheila did it"  to deflect from Poopy's guilt. 

Edited by Peppermint
wrong Soap
  • Like 2

I must ask, repeatedly until the end of time plus infinity, if Brad Bell was raised on another planet and is just making wild guesses about how earthlings behave. Don’t get me wrong, I often gather with my family in the hospital morgue to solve mysteries and receive autopsy reports that are none of my business from non-pathologists. But there’s a limit to my suspension of disbelief!

Such a relief that Ridge is back to being an insensitive ogre. I got so many warm fuzzies from the scenes of him and Steffy tag teaming Hope with their dismissive contempt. It’s obvious that Sheila would be a prime suspect in two murders at her workplace, but maybe lose the shit attitude when you know Hope is worried about her father, lovestruck idiot that he is.

At least put a flimsy veil over the fact that the local homicide department is apparently a mercenary force controlled by dumb, rich assholes who occasionally get together with torches and pitchforks. The way these people are acting, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell anyone could get a conviction in these two murders. When you write mysteries this poorly, maybe just don’t bother.

• Like 5
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I must ask, repeatedly until the end of time plus infinity, if Brad Bell was raised on another planet and is just making wild guesses about how earthlings behave. Don’t get me wrong, I often gather with my family in the hospital morgue to solve mysteries and receive autopsy reports that are none of my business from non-pathologists. But there’s a limit to my suspension of disbelief!

Such a relief that Ridge is back to being an insensitive ogre. I got so many warm fuzzies from the scenes of him and Steffy tag teaming Hope with their dismissive contempt. It’s obvious that Sheila would be a prime suspect in two murders at her workplace, but maybe lose the shit attitude when you know Hope is worried about her father, lovestruck idiot that he is.

At least put a flimsy veil over the fact that the local homicide department is apparently a mercenary force controlled by dumb, rich assholes who occasionally get together with torches and pitchforks. The way these people are acting, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell anyone could get a conviction in these two murders. When you write mysteries this poorly, maybe just don’t bother.

I can’t stand the way Ridge speaks to Hope. She could walk in and say that the weather is nice and he will bark back at her that she didn’t see a big cloud over his greasy head.  
Brooke does defend her but she never shuts down that mouthy miserable oaf.

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

THIS! SO MUCH! Both DEMANDING to know how Hollis died, who did it, IMMEDIATELY, as if Hope would have that information, within an hour or so of Hollis being killed? GTFO with that noise. And take a gazillion bazillion seats.

I couldn't control my rage black out as Steffy of the Telenovella reaction faces* and her slob of a father, said it was probably Deacon because of his "shady past."

And then there's Sheila, gaslighting Deacon, trying to convince him that Tom and Hollis' deaths were just...accidents. I don't think she did it-too obvious-but her reaction expressions aren't helping, either.

*Thanks for the apt description, @KerleyQ!

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I ask this very same question about Valentini and the hacks over at General Hospital, who have NO CLUE how law enforcement works or that asking questions about a killer getting a retrial or reduced sentence due mental illness (a plot that's been used too often, I grant you), is NOT the same as asking the governor to pardon said killer. Or how a supposed POLICE COMMISSIONER is letting he on again-off-again lover, get away with RICO and other sorts of crime, because of her wuv/lust for him and that his psycho daughter apologized for gaslighting and harassing her, which led to her shooting the brat. But, I digress and this is not the place for me to vent my outrage about that here.

• Like 10
(edited)
18 hours ago, nkotb said:

Raise your hand if you think Li killed both Tom & Hollis to frame Sheila & get her away from Finn. 🖐️ It doesn’t totally make sense, she’s a doctor & hasn’t been shown to have a penchant for murder, or have anything against either man, but it makes as much sense as whatever we see actually happen.

🖐️ I agree with the motive.  Someone is framing Sheila.  You're right, it doesn't make sense, but that never stops the B&B writers!  Right now, it's either Li or Jack.  If it's Li, it would only strengthen Finn and Sheila's relationship, no more mother competition.  Sheila would be Finn's only mama, which would make Steffi's head explode, which I fully support.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Li and Finn doing the autopsy was stupid enough but then to have 2 people just walk in and demand the results like they are entitled to them.  No code of ethics releasing these details and Li now a detective with who did it?!  

• Like 11
(edited)

WTH is Steffy butting into a situation that doesn't even concern her? Did she even know Tom or Hollis? Mind your own f'ing business and start treating your husband better!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Finn- " Chief Baker, take her away. "

I gufawed so loudly that I scared the Cat.

Perfectly ridiculous ending to a perfectly ridiculous episode.

Morgue as the venue for family meetings...sashay in and out, ignoring the corpse on the table, the topic of discussion. Dr. Cyril must be turning in his recent grave at this.

Family tribunal gathering torches and pitchforks to advance on Italian Restaurant to confront their suspect du jour.

The hide and  seek portion was especially riveting...like, really, to kill to prevent the reveal of an item, just to stash said item at the scene of the crime. Even Chief Baker could have solved the crime then. 

Where did Poppy put the backpack ?? In one of $Bill's walk in closets ?? $Bill -"What's up with this backpack , oh love of my life, Mother of my daughter ??"  Poppy- " Oh, just something from one of my old camping adventures, oh adored one, Father of my Precious Child. " $Bill moves backpack, spilling letters onto floor. $Bill & Poppy, together -" OH [S&!%]... Cut to commercial....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I’m not a big fan of Shiela never was but Ridge, Li, and Stuffy are making me starting to like Shiela. 

Work and the hospital be damned. Confronting Shiela, without any real evidence, is the most important thing in their miserable life. 

Can you believe that Chief Hot Dog just stands around, with his thumb up his ass, and allows Stuffy and Li to accuse Shiela?  I can because he’s not paying attentions and thinking about the dirty water hot dogs he’s going to have for lunch.  Chief Hot Dog shouldn’t LAPD be searching for Tom’s backpack instead of Shiela’s accusers?  Of course Chief Hot Dog takes Shiela to the police station not based on probable cause or proof but only reputation. 

That look on Li’s face, when Tom’s backpack was mentioned, a look of concern or a red herring. Did Li kill Tom and Hollis to set up Shiela or cover up fudging the paternity test to make Bill the father instead of Tom. 

I’m firmly convinced that Stuffy “gets off” with a greater intensity, when she’s being a complete and utter bitch than when she’s playing hide the salami with Finn. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Perhaps my standards are too high. I enjoy the old classics like Perry Mason and Columbo, both of which certainly take liberties with the law and police work. Both are like documentaries compared to the lazy shit I saw today. I mean, it takes some amazingly ass writing to make me despise people who want to take down Sheila. Yet here we are. 

12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t stand the way Ridge speaks to Hope. She could walk in and say that the weather is nice and he will bark back at her that she didn’t see a big cloud over his greasy head.

And he’s back at it today. No wonder Steffy is such an unlikable asshole. She learned from the master.

The scenes at the restaurant - woof. Embarrassing. Chief Baker should have told everyone to get the fuck out; instead the smug peanut gallery gets to contaminate the scene. Somebody should have told the chief there was a gourmet hot dog in the backpack; the canines would have been called in. Steffy ordering Finn to give his report to Baker was cringe, but cringe nirvana was reached when Finn, backed by zero authority, told the chief to take Sheila away. Calm the fuck down, dummy.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Hope's flashbacks of Hollis with scenes she wasn't in was odd.

Good for Deacon for telling them to get out of they can't treat his wife with respect in his home.  These people are actually making me feel bad for Sheila. 

Finn sure changed tune fast and ordering Baker to take her away on what motive it evidence? 

Li looks a bit suspicious on the backpack. 

Steffy could care less about either of those men, she needs to be thrown out. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
On 7/16/2024 at 8:38 PM, Artsda said:

Who ever did it is related to Finn. Li, Poppy, Jack or related to that backpack info. 

Given that Li looked like she was going to, as the saying goes, shit a brick when Sheila told Deputy Chief Baker about Hollis having found Tom's backpack, the existence of which Li probably had no knowledge of, which he had been looking through, my bet is on Li as the double murderer. Li was terrified that Tom would make such a big deal over his claim that he was Luna's father that her lie about the results of Bill's paternity test would be exposed, and then Hollis became a target because he was making a fuss about Tom's death that might also expose her lie about the results of Bill's paternity test, and now, here's Sheila spilling the beans to Deputy Chief Barker about Hollis looking through Tom's backpack for evidence that might suggest who killed Tom - Victim #1 Tom, Victim #2 Hollis, Victim #3 Sheila - Tom and Hollis killed by the surreptitious administration of a lethal dose of a narcotic, Sheila taken care of by being sentenced to lethal injection for the murders of Tom and Hollis.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1

That was some revisionist history there by Li and Steffy. Sitting around waiting for Sheila to attack is how Steffy and Finn got shot? No, bitches, they got shot because Steffy went off half-cocked to confront Sheila, just like she does every time she gets a bug up her ass about her. Just like she wants to do right now. And then Steffy ordering Li and Finn "and you're both coming with me!" 

I so wanted Deacon to tell Chief Hot Dog that Steffy and Li were not welcome in his home, and he'd like them escorted out or arrested for trespassing. 

That whole scene in the restaurant played out like some fantasy of Steffy's, not any real legit police investigation. She probably orgasmed when Finn told Baker to take Sheila away. 

I hate Sheila. And now I hate Steffy and Li even more for making me root for Sheila. So this had all better lead to Finn being pissed off at Steffy when it turns out that Sheila had nothing to do with the murders. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Finn sure changed tune fast

Finn is, as the saying goes, one pussy-whipped MF, which is how Steffy likes her men; but what else could be expected of a boy raised by Li Nozawa Finnergan, MD, the über-mother of all über-mothers - it's like the saying. figuratively speaking, of course, that boys marry their "mothers" and girls marry their "fathers."

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

they’ve given Li a lot of importance with the Sheila story and the Poppy story.    

Am I behind? Steffy’s figure looks like a surfboard.  Is Jmw pg? i’ll google. 

Just WHO was Steffy/the actress talking to off-camera at the morgue when she said for the umpteenth time that Sheila had to pay? The crew holding up the CUE cards for her to read her lines? It was so OBVIOUS she was looking out there somewhere, and again with the Telenovella reaction faces. Hell, that's an insult to the Telenovella actors, and even, yes, I'll say Bollywood, because OMG, the ridonkulous soaps have even more exaggerated reaction shots with ominous music to boot, which are far more believable than this narcissistic heifer. 

The actor who's playing Baker must need the moolah. I've seen him play much better smaller roles in Original Recipe Law & Order. That he's letting Steffy tell him what to do, is bonkers. Yeah, Sheila is a known murderer psycho, but like @KerleyQ, I HATE the writers for making me side with her against Li and Steffy Brigade. There is NO FUCKING PROBABLE CAUSE for him to even take Sheila in for questioning. Bell and his minions need to just go to BBC America, Sundance, or Peacock, and pull up any episode from original Law & Order if they want to know how police investigations works. And if they balk at NY, pull up the horrible LOLA-Law & Order: L.A.! JEEBUS FUCKING CRIPES ON A CRACKER.

I LOVED Deacon shutting Li down about talking trash about his wife in their home. Forget that it's Sheila-just that he's telling them to get out as they have no business acting as if they own HIS HOME.

And that panicked look on Li's face when Sheila mentioned Tom's backpack? Another red herring? Or something more?

And why is everyone acting as if Tom having this back pack is a lie? If Baker and the cops had done their jobs and talked to everyone after Tom was killed, all the wait staff would have confirmed he dragged that thing with him everywhere.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

I know I say this every day but every way every day Ridge proves he’s the ultimate putz.  Ridge thinks he’s the paragon of virtue.  Can Bill please drop Ridge out of a helicopter one again. 

Does Ridge realize that Shiela is only there for questioning?  Without evidence, Chief Hot Dog can’t hold her.  

Brooke, wasn’t one of the mistakes you made resulted in Hope.  Do you regret that?  Let Hope make her own mistakes. 

I guess Stuffy gave Finn her balls back so he could “scratch her itch”. Keep that up Finn and that will continue. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Doesn't this show always give couples a nice, romantic love scene right before they break up?  I feel I've seen this more than once.  Goodbye Steffy, Hello Hope.

• Like 6
12 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

LOVED Deacon shutting Li down about talking trash about his wife in their home. Forget that it's Sheila-just that he's telling them to get out as they have no business acting as if they own HIS HOME.

God, same. It was giving me flashbacks to 2016 when Liam was barging into Eric and Quinn's to pontificate about Quinn being the worst thing since Brooke Logan, and even for what she'd skating on doing to him, enough was enough.

• Like 6

Steffy keeps going on and on about how happy she is that Finn stood up for her, Kelly, and Hayes. What in the ever-loving blue-dilly fuck do Tom and Hollis have to do with Steffy, Kelly, and Hayes?  

She was really just taking some gross victory lap about her complete control over Finn. 

Yes, Ridge, Li is Finn's mother who raised him. Now, let's see you have that same energy for Hope as Douglas's mother. 

Brooke, Finn is happily married, but also, innocent moments can just catch fire and become something more?  is that just some kind of bullshit you and Taylor used to have to tell yourselves to handwave your Waffle's behavior over the years? 

We've had multiple scenes, over the past couple weeks, of Finn vowing his devotion to Steffy above all else. That marriage is definitely not long for this world. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

She was really just taking some gross victory lap about her complete control over Finn. 

Yep. It was easy for her to be magnanimous and laid back as Finn groveled, bowed and scraped to her ladyship. All that obedience training finally paid off. You have to feel sorry for Steffy. Working as a CEO, homicide detective, prosecutor and medical examiner must really take a toll.

It would be great if someone told Ridge he is way out of line talking to Hope the way he does. He’s such a pompous bully, not to mention creepy and weird when he waxes on and on about Finn’s blind devotion to his asshole daughter.

Speaking of the devil, did y’all know that Finn is Steffy’s husband? It’s true. And I learned that Sheila is his birth mother. The show doesn’t really emphasize these things, so I thought I’d mention it.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1

I've actually met women like Steffy - they're the ones who complain that their husbands are no help at home, when what they really mean is that their husbands don't make beds, wash dishes, take out trash, etc. exactly as they direct them to -they are control freaks who believe that their way of doing things is the one-and-only way to do them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 7/16/2024 at 2:35 PM, nkotb said:

Raise your hand if you think Li killed both Tom & Hollis to frame Sheila & get her away from Finn

I raise my hand 🖐️ to Li being the killer, not because she wants to get rid of Sheila, but because she knows that Jack is Luna's father, and she wants to keep Poppy out of her life as much as possible.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

Hollis didn't have any family? Seems they should be the first to be notified of his death, but I guess finding out on the evening news is ok too. And wouldn't they be the ones to request an autopsy? 

And then we have Steffy. Just look at her barging into Deacon's home, balls to the wall, Charles in Charge, a dead ringer for Jack Webb in Dragnet with her staccato delivery. It also seems that JMW believes the way to show authority is to pull your coat, jacket, sweater back, thrust out your hip and firmly attach your hand to it. Oh, yes, and you must raise one eyebrow repeatedly. And just look at this fool yammering on about how "She knows Sheila!" Welps, girlie, I call raging bullshit on that claim. Yes, Sheila has killed people, she has also attempted to kill people. However, she does not randomly kill, her targets are those she sees as an impediment to what she wants. Now, she had that minor little disagreement with Tom, but they did seem to work through it; regardless, no one else knows about that. As for Hollis, she had no beef with him at all, and I don't see how what Tom had in his backpack would affect Sheila. But Finn said to "take her away", and that was all the LAPD needed to seal the case. Never mind about motive, evidence or alibis. Well, Sheila did come home later in the evening, so I guess that makes it an ironclad case. This unbelievably bad writing and delivery is embarrassing to watch. This is not Salem people; we no longer arrest and torture people because some wild haired idiot has an axe to grind or a bug up their ass. 

I want to see Hope tear Finn's ass up. I want her to show him what a real relationship is all about, one where you don't have to jump when your keeper commands it. One where you have some agency over your life and feelings and don't have to ask your Highnass for permission to live. 

More than anything though, I want Hope to rip Finn's clothes off and fuck him for all he is worth as Steffy watches from the partially open/closed door. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Hollis didn't have any family? Seems they should be the first to be notified of his death, but I guess finding out on the evening news is ok too. And wouldn't they be the ones to request an autopsy? 

Both Tom and Hollis should have had an autopsy. Both died under strange circumstances, in a public place, Chief Hot Dog should have ordered a complete autopsy to determine cause of death. Toxicology is not the end all be all to determine the cause of death. An autopsy would have shown is there was any underlying causes. They say that Hollis didn’t use drugs but an autopsy could show he was a closet drug addict.  As for Tom, an autopsy could have shown the drug  triggered another cause of death. 

• Like 7
On 7/17/2024 at 3:16 PM, Peppermint said:

Finn- " Chief Baker, take her away. "

I gufawed so loudly that I scared the Cat.

I know, right? I was like, "what in the HELL?" Did Detective HotDog deputize Finn between scenes? My god, that was absolutely ridiculous. Finn has no business approving anything that happens in law enforcement. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

More than anything though, I want Hope to rip Finn's clothes off and fuck him for all he is worth as Steffy watches from the partially open/closed door. 

Steffy wouldn't care and I wouldn't blame her.  He's already lost his balls so enjoy what's left Hope! 😏

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

What in the bluedilly FUCK was that demim? velour? monstrosity that Steffy was wearing today?

Bitch, please. Like you and Finn never boink in your office. And the door was LOCKED. Get a clue, you heifer.

Oh, Hope. No. Just no. I watched through my fingers during the last minute or so. It should have been Finn seeing her in that robe, and then his eyes should have bugged out and traveled up and down. Not Hope humiliating herself-AGAIN- I can't even finish the statement.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 6

The best line of the month when Finn said, while on the phone, I have to go, something came up when he saw Hope 😜

Come on Hope, grab Finn’s package and show him what an unselfish woman can do. I would bet that Stuffy thinks oral sex is talking about it. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4

My official prediction is the killer is no one currently on the canvas. It's probably either someone from Sheila or Deacon's past trying to mess with their lives. All of the shifty looks and ominous music is the ultimate red herring. 

My money is on mysterious unnamed stranger..or Mike!! He has reason to be pissed at Sheila and Deacon. 

Seriously my head hurts with every single medical and legal and law enforcement point is so wrong and off and WRONG, it's hard not to scream. I probably need to quit the show for a while, to preserve my mental faculties. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2