Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Were Wyatt and Liam meant to be comedic in their scenes with Bill. 🤣 Wyatt telling Sheila to go away was funny. 

They cracked me up when they jumped back when Sheila walked into the room. 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

If you pause your DVR on Bill kissing Shiela, it looks like DD is trying to keep from 🤢🤮 or someone has stuck a pineapple in his ass. 

Basically Steffy is gum on the bottom of Bill’s shoe and she’s going to make him pay.  A Billionaire vs a millionaire, who will win 🤔

• Like 4
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Why did Bill look like he was on the verge of tears when he wasn't in a zombie state? She has to be controlling him somehow with this defeated, kicked puppy look of his, or threatening those he loves. 

This is getting weirder by the day

It really is weird. I think that we the viewers should be let in on what's actually happening to $Bill and causing him to act this way. Then I think we would enjoy the other characters' reactions more. You're right, CountryGirl, he has either been a zombie or on the verge of tears. And quite frankly Sheila is acting weird as well. Every time they kiss and she pulls away she has a weird look on her face and mouth. I had a cat who used to like to smell the insides of my guest's boots and shoes, and then he would make that same face with his little mouth open, just like Sheila's doing.

Now Sheila and Deacon were hot. (Especially Deacon.) And Sheila was acting like Sheila. But Sheila and $Bill are both weird as hell. And not so hot.

I adore the way Liam and Wyatt act as brothers, and the little things they toss in there like, "You're driving", as they left Hope's. They really put in the effort to come across as brothers and it shows. Kudos to them.

Steffy is always the comic relief. She's such an awful actress, but we're stuck with her. They've been trying to soften her and make her the heroine of the show for years. But when she uttered that line about threatening her family I got the feeling that they've given up on trying to soften her and they're making her a badass again. She's really not a sympathetic character.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

The only thing I like is Steffy and Hope being friendly. I don’t want them to get carried away like their moms but it’s nice when Steffy isn’t being a jerk to Hope. Similarly, I like Liam a lot better when he is teamed up with Wyatt. 
Once Bill is rid of Shelia (take the damn necklace off already) I would like to see a story with the three Spencer men involved.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

The description on my DVR for today's episode said something like, "Bill makes the ultimate sacrifice for love."  That can be taken two ways.  Either Bill has sacrificed his family in favor of his love for Sheila, or he's sacrificing himself to protect his family from Sheila.   

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

If you pause your DVR on Bill kissing Shiela, it looks like DD is trying to keep from 🤢🤮 or someone has stuck a pineapple in his ass.

Funny you should mention this. I haven't needed to pause to see how disgusted both actors look when kissing each other, especially KB. She pulls away from DD and looks like she's about to vomit. I'm starting to wonder if he has really gross breath in real life, because she never made those faces when she kissed SK!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

he's sacrificing himself to protect his family from Sheila.   

I feel like this is what's going on because of some of the dialogue over the last couple of days but especially today. However, it's still dumb. I mean wouldn't everyone in Bill's life be safer if Sheila were in prison?

If this is his plan - sell her on his undying love and she'll leave everyone alone? It won't work because Sheila is never happy with what she has! She will demand more and more and at some point will do something violent or crazy or both. That's Sheila. There's no escaping it.

And sorry even if the writers don't realize it, I think the audience knows Bill is smart enough to know who and what Sheila is and would know this plot is bound to fail.

Watching Bill and Sheila kiss is not appealing at all. Not even a tiny bit. Yikes. And what is up with the creepy/horror music accompanying their 'love' scene?

• Like 12
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy, you have all the ferocity of a mouse challenging a cobra. 

Truly, she is soooo out of her league with Sheila, it's ridiculous. But then again, the guy who was her biggest ally in her previous bullying escapades is currently Sheila's puppet and not even her milkshake is bringing Bill to the yard this time, it seems.

If Bill wasn't getting the worst character assassination story since Nick Marone getting jealous of Ridge, I would enjoy Steffy's suffering a whole lot more.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Sheila is acting weird as well. Every time they kiss and she pulls away she has a weird look on her face and mouth.

I've been noticing that, too. It's like she's disappointed or something. My current theory, which can change hourly, is that she is somehow controlling him (like hypnosis or drugging). So, she knows that, no matter how much she keeps reciting her spiel about how she finally has a man who loves her fully, she knows it's complete BS. Maybe, because this isn't something he's truly wholeheartedly into, she can feel the lack of passion in his kiss, and that keeps bringing her down to earth for a brief moment, to remind her that it's all a façade? 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Maybe, because this isn't something he's truly wholeheartedly into, she can feel the lack of passion in his kiss, and that keeps bringing her down to earth for a brief moment, to remind her that it's all a façade? 

That's what it looks like to me.  Even when they were in bed, it took him a minute to lean over to her, and I don't see any passion in him either when they kiss. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Damn!!  Don’t tell me we have to endure robotic Bill for another week!?  

Brooke also touched the sword so it appears it holds the answer to ending this nightmare storyline.  

Maybe Sheila waved it in front of him to hypnotize him? (I'm probably half kidding there.) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Maybe Sheila waved it in front of him to hypnotize him? (I'm probably half kidding there.) 

I've been considering that. Sort of like Julia Hoffman on Dark Shadows. "Find the center of the crystal..."

RuntheTable - thank you soo much for posting those clips. I had forgotten that Brad Carlton crossed over for a brief appearance. I remember the storyline, but I thought it all took place on Y&R.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

It's interesting Liam suddenly is saying he remembers and sees himself shooting Bill.  If they change it, would Bill then blackmail his son?

Sheila walking around saying how it's her house and Bill mute is crazy. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

So Shiela IS playing Bill.  By Bill turning his back on Liam, Wyatt, Katie, Brooke and the rest becomes too painful for him she will leave. Shiela will always remember fondly of these moments but she doesn’t say that she will always love him no matter what.  The kicker is you will never see me again but Shiela, if you love Bill, you wouldn’t say that. 

Bill saying you’re right to Brooke most likely is a red herring.  Brooke is right but what is she right about?  

• Like 9
13 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Bill saying you’re right to Brooke most likely is a red herring.  Brooke is right but what is she right about?  

Yeah, the monkeys with a key board writers just left us dangling until next week.  I think it's a red herring, too.

• Like 8
On 1/19/2023 at 8:15 AM, KerleyQ said:

That whole scene earlier this week where Sheila was saying that Bill did everything right, and he was still rejected by Brooke and Katie was basically the incel mission statement - "I was nice, you owe me sex." 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That might be the funniest joke that's going to be written all season. Bill has done nothing right with either of them, but especially Katie. He's been married to her TWICE and twice he cheated with Brooke, a relationship he tanked for a building because he just HAD to own a 20-something girl THAT much.

Bill is not worse than Ridge, but it's damn close these days.

• Like 10
  • Love 3

I still have to say though, $Bill and Brooke have chemistry! I have floved them as a couple, twice, but I don't want to get my heart broken by them again. And Brooke needs to never go back with him. But seeing those flashbacks of them together had me swooning. They should not have been broken up and they should have been made the lead couple on the show.

I hope that wherever Sludge went to to find himself or get his shit together, he stays there or he keeps traveling the globe looking for whatever it is he'll never find. He's not needed here.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6

Admittedly, $Bill's trash treatment of Hope did a lot to mitigate the chemistry they had for me the first go-around. But I do feel bad for the Brill fans that they never got to truly thrive as a couple. They were married, what, a whole three months before the Skye thing happened? Boo. :|

Im notably in the minority, but not building up Brill was one of many, many mistakes this show made in the last ten years.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Weird autocorrect word choices
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Admittedly, $Bill's trash treatment of Hope did a lot to motivate the chemistry they had for me the first go-around. But I do feel bad for the Brill fans that they never got to truly thrive as a couple. They were married, what, a whole three months before the Skye thing happened? Boo. :|

Im notably in the minority, but not building of Brill was one of many, many mistakes this show made in the last ten years.

I'm completely with you on that. I hate what the show has done to them, because their chemistry just leaps off the screen. I get waiting to put them together, because soaps always do that, but then tearing them apart five seconds later over that stupid building was such a waste. And it's especially irritating when you realize that they tore them apart solely for a Steffy storyline, not because the split was a good storyline for either Bill or Brooke. 

It would probably be easy enough for the show to sell me on them again at some point, and I'm sure I'd enjoy it while it lasted, because of how good KKL and DD are together, but in the back of my mind, I'd just be wondering when they're going to find the stupidest way possible to end them again. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And it's especially irritating when you realize that they tore them apart solely for a Steffy storyline, not because the split was a good storyline for either Bill or Brooke. 

God, I didn't even consider that part of it, but that was ridiculous too. The moment to put Steffy and Bill together had long since passed and after all the tears from Katie and Brooke ignoring everything he did to Hope when she left Ridge in Sydney over far less done to Rick...it should've meant something, ya know?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5

Somehow Bill managed to blame Brooke for all his problems, act pitiful, and have zero personal accountability all at once today. I don’t like the asshole version of Bill, but this version is way worse. Bill’s previous relationships ended because of his behavior and his alone. He wasn’t abandoned, he was held accountable and they refused to put up with his bs. Even his recent attempts to get back with his exes were not sincere. He just wanted someone to fill the emptiness and that is not a reason to get into a relationship. Bill needs to do some work on himself with a therapist (not Taylor). Trying to fill his emptiness with Sheila is only going to end in disaster, especially since he’s blowing up his relationships with everyone else. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4

Show, PLEASE move this Bill/Sheila story along. It’s been ridiculous and tiresome since Day 1. And its just getting worse. I think everyone in town has had their turn begging Bill to no avail. Yes, Deacon’s back, but he’s not begging Bill for anything. We’ll probably get a scene with hime begging Sheila, so let’s get it over with.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

As I said, your right Brooke is a red herring. Bill knows that Brooke is right but it doesn’t make Bill change his mind about Shiela. 

If I was DD I would quit. The monkeys with a keyboard made the once viral Stallion into a gelding.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

This ridiculous Bill/Sheila story has us commenting more than usual. Guess that was the intent of the writers because we’ve been so bored with this show. However, that does not mean that it’s better or more interesting or will not just die because the viewers just give up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

And they have their own musical score!

BS (Bill/Sheila) and their “tone of love”… I cringe every time I hear the 🎼🎺musical note / air horn of doom right before they reluctantly touch lips each time. Such an unattractive sound. Such an unattractive and passionless pairing. It’s just all so squicky and uncomfortable. 

Edited by Lost and Found
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I need Sheila's contract to be up. Can't take this anymore. 

At least Brooke told her to shut up. 

Bill claims this family and people mean everything and yet he has someone who will hurt him go free. 

Deacon got investors? While on parole? Glad to see him get something though. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Brooke needs some conditioner. Or maybe a coconut oil treatment. 

Deacon was rocking the Clark Kent look in his x-ray specs. Glad he got Il Giardino.

I guess the $Bill stuff is exactly as it is. Weird.

Sheila's hair looked great.

• Like 3

Yes. Sheila looks great with her "lady of the manor" makeover. Deacon looked HOT! So much has been said about KKL's hair when it gets long, yellow, and stringy like it is again. *sigh* She is one who I wish would actually wear wigs on the show. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Everyone agrees that this Bill/Sheila storyline sucks, but here's what I don't get:

Why doesn't anyone see that Bill is acting as if he's in a hypnotic state?? Why can't they see that he has no life behind his eyes (that always seem to stare out into space)...and can't they see that his actions are very robotic? 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Why doesn't anyone see that Bill is acting as if he's in a hypnotic state?? Why can't they see that he has no life behind his eyes (that always seem to stare out into space)...and can't they see that his actions are very robotic? 

Do any of these superficial people realize that Bill stays SILENT most of the time they are berating/begging him?  That's not $Bill.  Can anyone take a different tack, maybe try to get Bill alone...out of the house where Sheila pops out from every doorway mid-conversation? Can anyone have a calm approach?  Or even sit down with him while they're talking?  Everyone shouting and yelling at Sheila to SHUT UP hasn't worked.  Could anyone...maybe bring Will home to tell him...hey Dad, if this is what you want to do, that's fine, but I cannot and will not be a part of your life.  

Can anyone at the very least remark to him that this relationship with Sheila has diminished him and completely dimmed his boisterous personality? Make him see for himself how he has changed lately?

Or will Bill finally lock his damn front door?

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Do any of these superficial people realize that Bill stays SILENT most of the time they are berating/begging him?

I feel like Brooke is the only one who recognized this at least a little bit and brought it up, wanting Sheila to stop speaking for him. I hope that whole portion of her visit doesn't get ignored, and she talks to everyone about how Bill supposedly wants Sheila to speak for him. 

His loved ones need to come up with some kind of plan to lure Sheila out of his house for an hour or so, and get a doctor in there to check him out. That would be a good point to bring Li into the story, since she'd obviously do anything to help defeat Sheila, and she may feel like she owes it to Bill to check on his well-being after he saved her and helped her save Finn. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Watching with no sound at the gym and Kimberlin Brown looks so much happier working with Sean Kanan than these last few episodes with Bill. I'm sure she and DD get along fine but they have negative chemistry while Sheila/Deacon shine together. If Bill isn't hypnotized and/or drugged this is going to be extremely disappointing. 

• Like 12

I don't understand what the end game is for Shill. After everybody berates Bill and he doesn't budge, now what? Are he and Sheila just going to exist as an eccentric isolated couple that everybody loves to hate?

I thought the whole point of Sheila escaping prison and coming back from the "dead" was so she could be near Finn and Hayes. Except trying to explain away shooting Finn as an "accident," she hasn't mentioned him. If there is no activity concerning Finn and Hayes and nobody wants anything to do with Shill, then it's going to be even more boring, if that's even possible. 

I agree that Li being the one to snap Bill out of his stupor and finally put an end to Sheila would be awesome and just what we need!

I have reached the point where I would rather see anybody else on screen. What happened to the Braylor slumber party? They could include the grandkids; I need more Douglas right now! Maybe Deacon could invite Brooke in to help him revamp/redecorate Il Giardino? Who knows what could spark? (Now that Ridge is a moot point, Brooke can see whomever she chooses.) How about Justin taking advantage of Bill's incapacity to plan a hostile takeover of SP and going up against Wyatt and Liam? 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Last we heard, weren’t Paris and Zende back together? How nice of Paris to take in the creep that keeps on creeping. I hope he doesn’t get a comeback because nobody else is able to design for Hope for the Future. 
I’ll tolerate the Shelia being free crap for now if it keeps Deacon out of trouble for harboring an escaped criminal for so long. I don’t want her back with him though.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

WTF?  Lurch is living with Paris?  Is he so broke he can’t afford a place of his own?  

Maybe Zende is not Lurch but Lurch is not Eric but someway somehow the reviews discount that fact and play up on Lurch’s designs. Why am I not surprised?  Lurch will be back and Hope will forgive him for the sake of HFTF and to the detriment of her, Liam, and Douglas. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What we have here, is a failure to communicate..........

Deacon's back, YEAH!

And he said "jackassery" and I laughed for the first time in weeks. 

I believe he also said, "son of a bitch!", which surprised me.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2