Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

That reminds me - when Thomas had his infatuation with Paris, Steffy got one look at how he was looking at Paris, and she got nervous that he was going to be all psycho obsessive over her. And that wasn't all that long ago. But now she's perfectly willing to risk her nephew's well-being on whether or not Thomas is fully recovered from being a psycho. Who cares if beating the Logans comes with collateral damage? 

Deacon, you idiot, how do you see this all playing out in any way that isn't bad for you, bad for Finn, and bad for your relationship with your daughter? You know damn well Sheila isn't going to be content to just hang out at your place for some indefinite period of time and then eventually get bored and go somewhere else. She's using your place to bide her time until she puts another plan into place. And when that plan goes into place, and eventually goes south, you're going to go right down with her. Ask Mike how well she repays loyalty when it comes to leaving an accomplice holding the bag. Meanwhile, you now can't risk having anyone over to your place, which is not a great situation when you consider that 1) you have a daughter you want a relationship with who has already stopped by unannounced once. and 2) you have a parole officer who can do surprise drop-ins to check up on you. And you can't get away with pulling a long delay because you were in the shower, asleep, or whatever very many times before he suspects you're up to something. 

I'm going to be really pissed off if we don't get a Liam/Steffy confrontation soon, with all of her spouting off about Douglas living apart from his father long enough. I need this to put some major dents in that friendship. She should absolutely have to deal with losing some of her shine in the eyes of her little pet waffle. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

I dont feel bad for Deacon at all. I hope, Hope kicks him to the curb. Maybe he would do something if Sheila targeted her or her kids. But she still seems set on Finn. 🙄Doesn't she have other kids she can go bother.

Edited by backhometome
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I dont feel bad for Deacon at all. I hope, Hope kicks him to the curb. Maybe he would do something if Sheila targeted her or her kids. But she still seems set on Finn. 🙄Doesn't she have other kids she can go bother.

At least four others.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Things have gotten so ridiculous now, that I'm waiting for Deacon to go down.  I mean, how much stupider can he get?  Sheila should take off his damn toe before she kills him.  

And now Finn is warming up to her.  😲 Just put a Stupid sign on him, too. 

• Love 5

Just because Sheila says that she loves “my son” more than anything else in the world doesn’t make it true. She doesn’t even know this man who was raised by another woman all of his life. Someone please just shoot her in the head about 43-45 times.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

You you it’s par for the course that Douglas is spending time with a friend when Lurch was insisting on having more alone time with his son.  Why does Lurch keep coming into Hope’s home like he owns the place. 

This show is really giving me the shits because now even Hope seems to be capitulating to the wants and needs of the pseudo Foresters without regard for herself. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 8

Are we supposed to draw some parallel between Hope and Deacon? Both Father and Daughter are trying to "reason" with people who are not mentally or emotionally stable and both have boundary issues. Sheila peeking in the windows at the Cliff house..and Thomas WALKING INTO HOPE'S HOME without so much as knocking its just infuriating. I wish Hope would feed him a face full of pepper spray when he does that.

Both Deacon and Hope know that these people are delusional and DANGEROUS, and both have failed to report them to the proper authorities. (,police/family court).

And another mention of Deacon's heart...Sheilynn is definitely going to poison him. I won't be sorry though. His inaction is going to get Hayes kidnapped. 

• Love 9

It's one thing for Thomas to walk in when Hope is expecting him to pick up or spend time with Douglas (since that seems to be behavior Hope has condoned, or at least let pass without telling him to knock first). But he knows damn well Douglas isn't there, and he's not there for a scheduled visit, so he has zero business walking in. 

And, good Lord, "let's get him a puppy!" Are you also going to set up a 24/7 candy and ice cream buffet in the living room? Open a poolside snack bar with all of his favorite foods on demand? 

Taylor "oh, I'm so sad this is turning into a Logans vs. Forresters thing. Odd, I don't hear you saying that to your daughter every time she shrieks about all the Logans have "stolen" from your family. And, let's see, who has stolen more from your family? Brooke, who stepped in and helped raise you ungrateful brats? Or Taylor, who stayed fake dead for years leaving that raising to Brooke? Or Hope, who is married to the man who was hers first, and who is raising the child that Thomas forced on her? Or Steffy, who when she had Liam, fucked his father and wasn't sure which of them was her baby's father, leaving him to reunite with Hope? Or Thomas, who went so off the rails that he had no choice but to give Hope custody of the child he was hellbent on making hers? 

And now let's look in the other direction - Steffy, who spent years hellbent on taking Liam from Hope. Who fucked Liam while he was married to Hope and Steffy was in a relationship with Finn, leading to another paternity test. Or Thomas, who knew Hope's baby was alive and living with his sister and went so far as to kill someone to keep that secret because he was obsessed with Hope. Who abused his son in his efforts to con Hope into marrying him. Who still, despite being "all better" has been trying to manipulate Hope into leaving Liam for him. Or Taylor, who abandons her family for years at a time, who illegally bought Hope's baby for Steffy, who is throwing herself at Brooke's husband every chance she gets. 

But, sure, Brooke is turning this into a Logans vs. Forresters thing. Bitch, Brooke wasn't even thinking of you while you spent years out of town obsessing over her. And how does Brooke hate the Forresters when she's married to one, another is her best friend and involved with her sister, she has three Forrester children, and she helped raise two Forrester brats? 

• Fire 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Just because Sheila says that she loves “my son” more than anything else in the world doesn’t make it true. She doesn’t even know this man who was raised by another woman all of his life. Someone please just shoot her in the head about 43-45 times.

Apparently even that isn't enough, because Lauren shot her multiple times at point blank range and she's still here. She's Jason/Michael Myers/Freddy Krueger/Pennywise all rolled up in one big unkillable melon-headed package.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 9/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, Gam2 said:

The writing on this show is destined to doom this soap. We can all see it. 

I can't. Ratings have been consistent.  It's cheap to produce.  Also it's not like it's always been well-written and suddenly went down the shitter.  For decades it's been a horribly written CBS soap with mediocre actors about rich, entitled, horny, stupid people.  But even with the questionable acting and writing, every year the show manages to churn out two weeks of really good soap, like Brooke finding about the Forresters' duplicity about BeLieF, or when Storm sacrificed himself to give Katie a heart, or more recently, when it was revealed Finn was alive.  For years I've been DVRing episodes daily.  Whenever I have a spare hour on the weekend I watch all 5 episodes.  I FF through all Ridge and Taylor scenes. I currently only watch scenes with Brooke, the Spencers and Deacon.  I couldn't care less about child custody or horny fifty year olds.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

And once again Douglas is shunted off into someone else's care. How many times is that? Three, four, in as many days? So much for all that quality time Thomas wants to spend with his son. 

And Taylor taking full possession of this opportunity with Ridge and Eric to cast shade on Hope and Brooke with her usual vacuous comments. 

"Do you think she can see that Douglas belongs here with his father who loves him and the rest of his Forrester family?" 

Really? Did that knucklehead really just say that? Because of course Hope doesn't love Douglas, and he wasn't adopted by a Logan/Sharpe.

And Brooke is being hypervigilant? Hilarious! You haven't left Eric's house since Thomas brought Douglas there. And Brooke is saying that Douglas only belongs with Hope? Well, what are you and your wretched daughter saying? The exact same thing.

The best though was "This whole thing is turning into a Logan/Forrester tug of war". And whose fault is that Miss WRP? Did your daughter not just tell Hope that is her full intention? And didn't Hope say she didn't want that? So, please, enlighten me on who is pushing? You and your daughter that's who. 

"Thomas and Hope can make their own decisions without being pressured", says the woman who has been on a one woman mission to get her son to set up house with Douglas. 

And the absolute panic, when Thomas was actually talking sense about the situation, and was acknowledging how it would be unfair to uproot Douglas from the only home he has ever known.  

"Hold on, have you changed your mind about Douglas living with you?"

Your desperation is showing Doc........

Then, her final maneuver, bringing up the Tot's, and how happy they are, and how happy they are that Ridge is supporting them. Of course, that was just a different, and coy way of saying how happy she is that Ridge is supporting Thomas over Brooke's wishes. And then trying to kiss Ridge, something he certainly didn't try to stop or discourage, because this is Ridge, the man that keeps all his balls in the air. 

I have no words for Deacon, except DUMBASS! For a guy that used to be with it, and have a clue, this version is thicker than a brick. Deacon, my man, don't you know that there is no reasoning with a psycho? And actually saying you feel sorry for her? Oh, you about two steps out the door dude. 

Steffy's outfit? I was getting Odette/Odile vibes. 

Or maybe she just couldn't decide if she wanted to go out to the club, or to the office. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

This actress is horrible and destroying the legacy of this character.

Maybe she can return to Days of Our Lives. So what if the only family member of hers on canvas is her mom (and sometimes her brother Lucas). Billie can use her ISA skills to figure out who murdered Abigail.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

This actress is horrible and destroying the legacy of this character.  

I would say she was continuing the destruction of the character of Taylor Hayes.  It was ruined long ago when Taylor became an alcoholic, drove drunk and killed Darla.  I'm going to overlook the incidentals of Hunter Tylo's overacting, or banging male members of both Forrester and Logan clans, or the shooting of Bill Spencer.  Brad Bell has made a long term commitment to ruining his soap's heroines' legacies, and I include Brooke in that statement.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I would say she was continuing the destruction of the character of Taylor Hayes.  It was ruined long ago when Taylor became an alcoholic, drove drunk and killed Darla.  I'm going to overlook the incidentals of Hunter Tylo's overacting, or banging male members of both Forrester and Logan clans, or the shooting of Bill Spencer.  Brad Bell has made a long term commitment to ruining his soap's heroines' legacies, and I include Brooke in that statement.

The writing is one thing but KA’s teenage animated antics portraying a previously classy character is another.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 9
Just now, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The writing is one thing but KA’s teenage antics portraying a previously classy character is another.  

I agree, KA is pretty bad, but so was HT in her final years at B&B.  HT went from classic soap heroine in one decade to shrill, alcoholic harpy in another.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, backhometome said:

Deacon is fully aware that Sheila tried shooting at Brooke when Hope was a few months old as she came from the kitchen with a baby bottle.

If that hasn't woken him up, I don't know what will.

All this nonsense about the latest proxy war disguised as a custody battle had me wondering how this would have played out if Stephanie were still. She of course would stoop to many lows to score on Brooke, but being a victim of child abuse herself, I would hope she would box Thomas' ears for hurting his son like that as well as for hurting Steffy with his lies. 

I think ultimately that's what missing from this and most of the conflicts after 2010 is someone willing to cross sides to say something was wrong. Like, how Stephanie for all that she hated Brooke could still show kindness to Bridget and Hope after they found out about boinking their respective husband/boyfriend. Stephanie even offered to do in as support for Bridget when she confronted Brooke even, but respected Bridgetcs request not to. She was also willing to help Brooke with raising Hope and getting her outta her dysfunctional thought processes before Ridge became available again and that fell through.

Here, I just get that everyone except Hope is running an agenda where Douglas'well-being is the last thing they care about. Lord knows I have issues with Nick Newman and the way he makes correct points make me want to punch his douche face, but no one in universe, including Victor, was trying to peddle BS that Christian should be raised by Adam years after his marriage to Chelsea fell apart and *NOW* he wanted to be a part of his kid's life. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I agree, KA is pretty bad, but so was HT in her final years at B&B.  HT went from classic soap heroine in one decade to shrill, alcoholic harpy in another.

Hot take but the one saving grace for KA!Taylor is that they aren't hyping up her virtue at every turn. Granted, there aren't nearly as many characters left to wax poetic anymore but knowing it's only her shitty children pulling this does make her a lot more tolerable for me than she's been at any point this century.

• Love 6

Lurch is so dam rude. He walks in to Hope’s house unannounced and without knocking and today he sits backwards on a chair, man spreading, putting his crotch to darn close to Hope’s face.  

B&B has now become synonymous with a cure for insomnia 🥱🥱😴😴

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Oh, Deacon, I'm not sure what "A-ha" moment you're waiting for, but all that you can expect to get from Sheila are "Oh, shit" moments. 

Why is the notion of shared custody not occurring to one single person here?  It's all or nothing.  Weekends with Thomas aren't good enough?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Thomas is definitely using Douglas to fuck with Hope's head. "Are you alone? I want to talk about us." Then "us parenting Douglas. Tee Hee! Why, what did you think?" 

I hope Brooke is finally getting a clue about Ridge. At least she was saying exactly what kind of bullshit his whole moving out to help Thomas plan is. He's moving out to be with his "other family," including Taylor. Just like Thomas is using Douglas to get to Hope, Taylor is using Thomas and Douglas to get to Ridge. And Ridge is going right along with it. 

And as Ridge was going on about how "Hope knows" what a great guy Thomas is now, all I could think was that Hope needs to tell everyone, Liam, Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, and Eric (fuck Steffy, she's too neck deep in her evil Logans phase again) all about how he's telling Hope she's the only one for him, and he's showing up at her cabin looking to get her alone to "talk about us."  Come on, Hope, do not let him fuck with your mind and convince you that you're just imagining his overt come ons. He's clearly trying to throw you off kilter to make his moves. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 10

Wow! Just wow. Ridge was so trying to pave the way to move away from Brooke with the flimsiest of excuses. C'mon. Ridge sees Thomas at the office every day and now he needs to be with him 24/7?

If I had been Brooke, I would have sent him on his merry way.

Obviously, Ridge has never known what a marriage is really all about. Brooke was right when she said it was important for the two of them to address problems and issues like Sheila and the Douglas custody debate together as a couple. Ridge, OTOH, is looking again for another excuse to bail as things are getting tough.

Why she continues to put up with that greasy hobo's appalling behavior is beyond me ... 

• Love 16

Steffy was so very rude to Hope when Hope arrived at the “party” at Eric’s. I can’t believe that her husband or father or mother or grandfather or brother didn’t tell her to shut the hell up. Hope was INVITED there by Thomas and Douglas. Steffy is the most hateful person on this show and someone needs to slap her into next Tuesday.

• Applause 5
  • Love 10

Steffy “Thomas WARNED us…”  FFS Hope should have smacked Steffy!  Hope is a doormat for accepting that bullshit and not even Eric stepped up for Hope.  I hate the Forresters. 

I was glad to see Hope giving Ridge and Taylor side eye with Taylor hanging all over Ridge and him loving it.

How much longer do we have to put up with this crap with Douglas?

• Love 13

I despise Ridge, but yesterday, I extra-despised him. For all of his multitudes of awful characteristics, for me, his hypocrisy is the worst.

Brooke/Hope/Liam/$Bill/LoadingDockGuy are supposed to believe that Thomas has changed, because he says he’s changed, & he’s been not causing trouble for a few weeks/months. So, he should be trusted with sole custody of his child. However, even though Deacon says he’s changed, & has actually been walking the walk, too, held down a job, saved the lives of Finn & Steffy, & done nothing to make anyone think he hasn’t changed (they don’t know about Sheila), everyone should still shun him, because of his past.  I wish someone would dump Ridge out of a plane, for real, dripping in honey, near a bear, while Taylor shoots him, Steffy pushes him & he hits his head on a rock, & Thomas watches him die, & doesn’t call the police. I don’t care if he winds up with Taylor or Brooke this week, his best chemistry was with Caroline II & Quinn, & they’re both gone. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Steffy was so very rude to Hope when Hope arrived at the “party” at Eric’s. I can’t believe that her husband or father or mother or grandfather or brother didn’t tell her to shut the hell up. Hope was INVITED there by Thomas and Douglas. Steffy is the most hateful person on this show and someone needs to slap her into next Tuesday 

Echoing everything you wrote 👏🏼👏🏼

This beeyotch never gets called on the carpet but it’s damn time she does... I loathe her...

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Ridge, much like the proverbial broken clock, was right today, with this statement: "Taylor made Thomas and Steffy who they are today."

Yep, these self-centered, hypocritical, entitled, violent, home-wrecking, immature assholes are the dingleberries off of the gigglepuss happy to cheat with a married man while sitting on a high horse to Brooke turd that is Taylor.

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

Its like Ridge cant get away from Brooke fast enough. I dont get why she is not invited to these family dinners. Well of course Steffy wouldn't invited her. But why wouldn't Ridge insist his wife come. 

NuHayes is adorable. Finally not a crying baby on camera. 

Steffy being bitchy to Hope is more preferable than the fake kumbaya maid of honor BS they tried. 

Not another kiss flashback. Enough already. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 5

I wouldn't mind if Sheila finally got her chance to murder Steffy.   Sheila gets caught and sent to a maximum-security prison, life without parole.   Finn is a grieving widower, and he takes Hayes and decides to get the hell away from the Forrester family.  

• Love 13

The bottom line is that Hope gives a 💩about Douglas and Lurch only gives a 💩 about himself.  If push came to shove, Lurch would drag Douglas through the courts to get what HE wants.  Basically pseudo Foresters win and Logans loose. Even if Ridge comes back to Brooke, I would still consider it a loss. 

Liam hit the nail on the head why he wasn’t invited. Hope is lying to Liam knowing full well that is what is on Lurch’s mind.  Lurch said as much and Hope pick up on it 100%. For me, Liam should of been invited because Kelly is there but to the pseudo Foresters, Finn is Kelly’s father.  

Stuffy, stick it where the sun doesn’t shine. You should be great full that Hope doesn’t take Douglas and Kelly home.  As for sticking it where the sun doesn’t shine, Ridge do the same you fucking blowhard.  Ridge acts like Hope is not even in the room in praising the pseudo Foresters and especially Taylor. Taylor needs a big fuck you also fawning all over Ridge in front of Hope like she’s Ridge’s wife.  Hope better grow a back bone very soon or I’m going back to calling her Raggedy Ann.  Liam need a backbone also to stand up to Lurch and especially to tell Stuffy he wants Kelly to live with him and his sister. 

Sill, Amelia actually spends more time with Douglas than his father. 

• Love 11

I realize that Brooke is so very invested in her “destiny” with that vile Ridge but now I cannot imagine why she puts up with this despicable, demeaning behavior from him. Kick him out for good. NuTay and he deserve each other.

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Majority of the room are Marones. Seems like they're forgetting that. 

I legit first read this as “majority of the room are morons”….which could work just as well I suppose!!!  😜

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Hope standing in that cesspool of "Forresters" watching Dr Halter top trying to climb in Ridge's pocket was thinking "Dougles ain't the only one we need to be worried about here". Does Eric have any real furniture? Just a loveseat and a couple of ottomans for everyone to cram onto?

That voice duplicating app Douglas has is gonna bite someone in the ass VERY SOON (And why would Douglas have the app say in Donna's voice, hey Honeybear...that was some disturbing shit)

Does Amelia ever get a fucking day off or vacation away from other people's kids? Are they holding her captive? Is  she a robot nanny? AND she takes care of other random cousins and half siblings too. I think the indentured servitude they have the woman in enraged me as much as Thomas walking into Hope's home without knocking. Everytime he announces himself, he is ALREADY in the living room. How long til he catches her sleeping or partially dressed? 

I hope Sheilynn ziplines right in through the glass doors of the "Ancestral Forrester Mansion", throws down some ground fire and swings out with Hayes

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, smartyshorts said:

How long til he catches her sleeping or partially dressed? 

He's hoping. 

I take back all of my encouragement to Deacon to turn Sheila in. Nope, let her stay free until she kills Steffy. Bonus points if she gets Taylor, too. 

I wish Hope was bitchy enough to have responded to "he warned us" with "Liam and Beth were going to come with me, but then Liam thought it might be safer for him to keep Beth home. He didn't want your mother to try to steal her for you again." 

Seriously, though, Liam should have gone with her. He knows damn well what Thomas is, and he sounds like he's coming around to realizing what a trifling bitch his ex is. I want tomorrow's episode to start with Liam and Brooke walking in and saying "we decided we'd join you for dessert." And then when they're ready to leave, Liam can say "I'm going to go grab Kelly and Douglas, so Kelly can come have a sleepover with her cousin and sister." 

Since I know that's not likely to happen, since we're probably going to be stuck for some time with Hope inexplicably being afraid to tell Thomas she's taking her son home now, I'll settle for Hope giving Brooke a complete rundown of that bullshit she witnessed. Then Brooke can show up at Eric's with Ridge's bags and tell her waffling husband to lose her number. 

Is there even a tiny chance that Thomas isn't going to end up using that voice imitator app to try to get between Hope and Liam? Maybe a recording of Hope telling Thomas she wants him? It would be a nice twist, though, if Liam has learned a lesson and says "I still remember the mannequin. I'm not buying this bullshit." 

• Love 13

Thomas' routine reminds me of that one song from the South Park movie where Saddam Hussein puts on a literal song and dance to pretend he's no longer an abusive shithead to his ex, Satan.

Frankly, Saddam was far more convincing.

• LOL 7

Even Eric is now spouting off with the "Forrester Family" nonsense. However, with Eric it is coming with a smile, from a place of joy and happiness. He doesn't have visions of class wars dancing through his head, no elitist snobbery here, just an elderly man who is grateful to have so many around him that love him. 

Once again Steffy proves that she doesn't know how to hang with the grownups. Her snarkery was on high alert, as she dug deep to demean and embarrass Hope. I am disappointed that no one called her on her shitty behavior. This is the person that Finn holds up as a shining example? Did he just not hear that jacked up venom spewing from his wife's mouth? Yeah, and for sure, Finn has once again faded into the background, and serves no purpose except to try and make Steffy seem like a decent person. Unfortunately, he has failed miserably. 

And we have Brooke taking the high road again; not allowing herself to be offended or put off by Steffy's insulting omission of an invitation. I remember so many times in the past where Brooke was left off the guest list from gatherings, but to hell with that shit, girlfriend would just march her Logan behind right on over there no invitation required. Where is that Brooke?

Ridge blathering on about the wonders of Taylor, and yes, the Tots are chips off the old block in every way. Entitled, snobbish, murdering, manipulators. Taylor was trying so desperately to convince everyone that she is Ridge's current wife, draping herself over him tighter than Scarlet's famous green velvet dress. 

Will Hope tell her mother what she witnessed, and how badly she was treated? Probably not. 

This viewer is hanging on by a thread right now......

• Applause 12
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

SK must hate having to play such a doofus these days. I kind of miss bad-ass Deacon.

Deacon's been comic relief since he came back.  He hasn't been badass in a while.  His current storyline isn't my fave either, but this way we get to see Deacon interact with Finn ("coming back from the dead and all") and Bill ("what are you doing talking with this bozo?").  The actor is really enjoying himself, and it shows in his work.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Hope standing in that cesspool of "Forresters" watching Dr Halter Top trying to climb in Ridge's pocket was thinking "Dougles ain't the only one we need to be worried about here".

I love it and it also has the inside joke factor of being old Taylor's portrayer's initials

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Deacon's been comic relief since he came back.  He hasn't been badass in a while.  His current storyline isn't my fave either, but this way we get to see Deacon interact with Finn ("coming back from the dead and all") and Bill ("what are you doing talking with this bozo?").  The actor is really enjoying himself, and it shows in his work.

Sean really does seem to be enjoying himself as does Kimberlin. 

• Love 10

I forgot about Douglas’ voice changer. My guess is that Thomas gets Liam’s voice, & changes it to confessing that he’s still in love with Steffy, then “accidentally” plays it for Hope, who will go all Liam-thinks-Hope-is-a-mannequin level of stupid, & believe him.

I’m not exactly sure how it works, as these are not real people or products. 😉 I’m guessing that Donna didn’t go all Slutty Bear, for Douglas to record, & play for Horny Gramps, at a family dinner, so I’m assuming that a snippet of the person saying anything will be able to be changed to something incriminating. Like, Donna might’ve said “Douglas, your main parent, Amelia, is here to take you to the park!” Then, Douglas changed it to that Honey Bear crap (which is sooooo inappropriate & just wrong, that he knows that). Who knows, though? 

I just need Deacon & $Bill to team up against Ridge & Dr. GiggleMoons, & get Douglas to Hope & Liam, while “Whoomp There It Is” plays in the background. “Tag team, back again! Check it, direct it, let’s begin. Party on, party people, let me hear some noise…”

Edited by nkotb
Totally butchered the song name.
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I'm a relatively new viewer and I don't think I've ever seen Amelia. Is she an off-screen character like Wilson on Home Improvement, Norm's wife on Cheers, or Carlton the Doorman on Rhoda? (God, I'm old)

Don't forget Maris from Frasier.  And I too cannot remember ever seeing Amelia - not once.  Now that I'm on hiatus from the show, it's even more unlikely I'll ever see what this 24/7 nanny looks like!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Stuffy made a backhanded unaware comment about how much Douglas loves hanging out with his father. It’s like Kelly doesn’t love hanging out with her father. 

Sorry to hear the Queen of England is dead.  RIP. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 8