Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

This is a bit of a throwback, but this past weekend, for the first time ever, I tried truffle fries. Of course, I thought of Liam & Steffy, & their love for them. Not even kidding, about halfway through their magnificence, I realized something: Steffy was likely never in love with Liam, she was completely, madly, passionately in love with the truffle fries, & transferred that love to Liam, whom she happened to be sharing them with at the time. Who could blame her?? It's all about the fries! 

Can't blame her, they were pretty darn good. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

When Wyatt started proclaiming his undying love for Sally/proposing to her about 2 minutes after talking to Flo and listening to her nonsense, I turned this show off. This may be the stupidest 180 on a show that has had about a thousand of them. What an insult to us viewers.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I guess Ridge has moved on from Shanna and Flo bashing back to how much Bill sucks.  Ridge is at his happiest when he’s being a dick.

Aw, Sally accepts Wyatt’s proposal and immediately disrobes. Would you expect anything less?  All things being equal, Sally has a fantastic body but so does Flo. I prefer Flo because Sally is too thin for my liking.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

CH/Sally and Teyana Taylor are like in my mind the perfect bodies. I could work out 5x a day for 5 years and not touch that. 

Yes if Bridget was brought back Bell would ruin her. And maybe UO it pissed me off he made her a designer since she was an outlier in that she was a STEM woman on this show. Does every single person on this show in this family (or orbit) HAVE to have an interest in design or modeling? Doesn’t seem realistic. Especially since Bri always was a sensible, independent academic. No one asked for that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

AND IN BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Sally and Wyatt are/will be once again canoodling on the couch. 

Oh Sally honey, you really should have done a mental check list of Wyatt's priors. 

So now that Sally has accepted Wyatt's proposal, she will find all that Flo stuff on his phone when he goes to shower. 

I really envy DB; he got to see all that loveliness and we didn't. Yeah, I know CH wasn't really naked, but her body is soooo distracting. I have no shame in admitting that she is a female I would have no problem ogling. 

Is it my imagination, or is HT looking a little heavy in the face and midsection? 

Why won't they let Bridge breakup? I hate this fake camaraderie shit. And while I do appreciate the few fashion bones we have been thrown, it really seems more about giving Brooke another reason to gush over Riddddgggeecha.

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY

Beautiful Dr. Armstrong and Bill together in the same scenes. It was almost too much maleness for this old girl. 

Bill's arm though. That was all I could focus on when Bill stood and leaned over Katie and kissed her. That big strong arm of Bill's, as it bore his weight, causing the muscles to bulge. Particularly all the ones that connect to the elbow joint. And the tendons. 

Mr. R hollered up from the family room asking me about why I kept rewinding Show, and why he kept rehearing Bill tell Katie how much he loved her and needed her. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Since when does Ridge design resortwear?

If the guy has to beg, accepting the proposal must be a bad idea, right? Run, Sally!

Aw, Sally, no. Well, at least he's probably changed out the sheets by now. He might not've had the couch steam-cleaned though. Yuck.

I wish I could feel worried for Katie but I keep remembering when she faked a heart attack to stop a wedding. She and Victor Newman need to start a support group. 😒

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh Sally...I was so hoping you'd make Wyatt jump through about seventy eleven hundred more hoops before you gave in.😥

Wonder if this engagement will even last long enough to actually get a ring on Sally's finger.🤔

No doubt Shauna will urge Flo to ramp things up...oh wait...Flo will be the heroine 😇 who saves Katie. Nuff said. Bye Sally. You deserve way better than Wyatt's waffles.

Brooke with Ridge makes my skin crawl. I don't get why she is being so OTT sweet to him. Oh yeah, she hasn't heard about the Shauna sleepover story yet, has she? Heh, that'll be fun.😈

Oh my! 😍 DD/Bill absolutely gets better with age. Mighty fine looking man.

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Gosh, kids. We could write this script in our sleep, couldn’t we? Too bad we don’t get paid to write this dreck.

Shows like B&B is why the fanfic archive Archive of Our Own is one of the most often-visited story archives in the world. When canon insults the fans' intelligence, the fandom will pick up the slack. 

33 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

wish I could feel worried for Katie but I keep remembering when she faked a heart attack to stop a wedding.

True, bit it was Bridge, they would've separated over stupid shit before the ink dried on the papers. : P

but joking aside, yeah, Katie grates. She's one of those character where even if you do agree with them, their brand of smug righteousness still makes you want to smack them. It's probably for the best that she left Y&R ages ago, because her on-screen brother Josh Morrow has that covered in spades 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Katie and her medical issues is weak writing. Heather Tom isn’t 80. She’s a youngish mature woman and deserves a better storyline. 

She does. I get why the Storm thing was done (...ish? If the actor wanted out, I wish they'd just left the opportunity for Storm to return) and for a way to flex her strengths, but I'd much rather they deal with her never ending insecurities and inferiority complex. Much more compelling and more ppl would relate to that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY

Beautiful Dr. Armstrong and Bill together in the same scenes. It was almost too much maleness for this old girl. 

THIS!

can we revamp the show and just focus on Dr. Armstrong and Bill please?  Bill is both (Bold and Beautiful ) and Dr. Armstrong can be.....   I bet they could get into some good shenanigans...  I'd watch that!

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

THIS!

can we revamp the show and just focus on Dr. Armstrong and Bill please?  Bill is both (Bold and Beautiful ) and Dr. Armstrong can be.....   I bet they could get into some good shenanigans...  I'd watch that!

Although, I thought it played out weird. It looked DD was trying to out macho VI which I thought was odd. SOD did a whole article about soap vets playing doctors on B&B and not last lasting long. One they didn't show was Jon Hensley. I don't know what the storyline was but he was on for a few episodes. That's one actor they should have tried to keep. That said, doctors don't seem to play well on B&B. If it was an hour show it might play better but they've never had a long running doctor character on the show. After all, it's how fashion......sorta.

• Love 4

Bridget and Taylor were doctors. Bridget did medical research at a hospital (when she met Nick wasn’t she working on a cancer study and was called into the ER to assist because they were short staffed?) and Taylor was a psychiatrist. Bell decided to remove their brains and work ethics towards the of their runs though. 

• Love 4

Taylor started out working at the hospital as a doctor, and Brooke was working at the hospital in the lab.  The show was better when everyone didn't work at FC.  I'm amazed that FC is still in business.  Besides all the sabotage committed when these selfish jerks don't get their way, I don't see how FC can afford to pay so many people who never do any work.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

Flo will be the heroine 😇 who saves Katie. Nuff said. Bye Sally.

Good call!

at the rate she’s getting transplants Katie will end up being quite the quilt of body parts before she’s through!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

It’s funny how Quinn is really the only woman of integrity. She didn’t watch Eric jump from woman to woman before taking him back like Sally, Raggedy, and Stuffy have. 

I love how Quinn’s eyes turned from light blue to gray when Wyatt told her he was engaged to Sally.  Flo just looked like she was ready to cry upon learning the news. I don’t think that Flo’s not ready to give up and waffling is what the brothers Spencers do. 

Didn’t the doctor break the HIPPA rules buy telling everyone about Katie’s condition?  Not only that but it was in a public area.

• Love 6

Katie Logan? When did she go back to using her maiden name?

Wow, Quinn is cold-blooded. She doesn't care if Beth's uncle keeps the woman who kidnapped her in her life?

Eric must really love Quinn because I don't know how he didn't throat-punch her today. But OTOH, he has no real reason care which woman Wyatt chooses other than the choice may or may not annoy Quinn to distraction.

Wonder if Flo gets better tips with those fake boobs jutting out like traffic cones? Anyhoo, it would seem she doesn't still have the $50K Reese gave her.

Aw Sally, at least wait until you get the ring before you start gloating in the ex-girlfriend's face. Or just have some class and don't gloat at all. 😕

• Love 10

I know the bar/cafe name is Bikini Beach but yea it’s a bit much to actually expect the servers to work in bikinis. Doesn’t seem that food safe or practical if if we are now to be believed they serve brekkie food. Hot plates on diner arms and sizzling skillets in huge oval trays aren’t that compatible w tits and armpits out. 

I hope Katie dies and the outcome of this bore storyline is beyond obvious. Yea Flo and organ for an organ. 

Quinn is beautiful. She and Brooke are two of the middle aged patriarchs but still stunning. 

OT days ago Matt Hanvey the B&B super-fan/predominant expert who makes show memes on this and Y&R had another stroke and many of the stars reached out to him and KKL/Brooke and Ashley Jones/Bridget have been visiting him in intensive care and just hanging out or bringing him stuff. That makes me smile and want to cry.

• Love 8

I want a front row seat when Quinn dispenses her Flo/Shauna logic on Hope, Liam and Steffy. None of the three have any particular liking for Quinn, although Steffy's was kinda made up because Liam came back and she was looking for a way to divorce Wyatt. And of course Quinn worked hard to secure Steffy that co-CEO spot. All the same; I don't see them being real receptive to Quinn's ideas about Flo being the bestest, bestie, who ever bestied. 

Eric has always been a bit dim when it comes to his women, but this isn't dim, it is flat out dumb. Or maybe tone deaf. How can he stand by and let his wife ramble on, and sing the praises, of two women who have hurt his family so much? 

10 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw Sally, at least wait until you get the ring before you start gloating in the ex-girlfriend's face. Or just have some class and don't gloat at all.

Yes. Because now, when Flo gives up a kidney and is seen as a savior and a heroine, and Wyatt forgives her and takes her back, it is really gonna sting Sally in her beautiful ass. 

Donna looked adorable with her hair up, and I covet her blouse!

HA! Even the greasy cheese steak couldn't dim the glory of Dr. Armstrong. 

If DD was leaning over me begging me to wake up.....I think I would hear him. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

I, too, admired the man candy. I would love to get in the middle of a $Bill and Dr. Sexy sandwich.

EFLlt7UUcAA1cnI.jpg

Jordan-Armstrong-Bold.jpg

Don and Vincent are the epitome of aging like a fine wine.

Sally, girl, I know Flo is as trashy as a landfill but gloating is never a good look. 

EFRHTKmXUAAHJzX.jpg

Especially when we know she's gonna pony up a kidney to Auntie Katie and save the day so everyone who still loves her (and yep, that includes your skank boyfriend fiance Wyatt) can officially handwave her recent history as a kidnapper and human trafficker.

I did enjoy the criminal serving Sally though. As it should be.

EFQ9dOpXUAAuwfc.jpg

Donna's hair did look super-cute, but get your greasy paws off of her, Ridge.

K128MBOu?format=jpg&name=600x314

That goes double for Brooke.

EFRBCcXWsAAgyFh.jpg

That's better.

A screw definitely just came loose in Quinn's head when Wyatt revealed that he was engaged to Sally, not Flo.

You could literally see it happen.

EFRACxhWsAAlljP.jpg

And fuck her forever for chalking up Flo lying about a dead baby to "But you know, that's life."

Bitch, bye.

Elsewhere, I love seeing Don again, but I'll never buy that Katie is Bill's one true love. Nope, because that would be her eldest sister. 

Bill: "It can't end this way, Katie."

EE7_odZWwAMXUx2.jpg

Katie: "...crickets..."

EE7_o2AWwAEOBmN.jpg

Me: "Sure, it can." 😏

Oh and apparently Eric is gonna show up to the hospital today, very concerned for Katie.

EFPsMtjU4AA9FEs.jpg

Yet he didn't give fuck all about visiting Thomas.

giphy.gif

Speaking of Thomas, his former portrayer was BRINGING IT. I have no clue why he's in a boxing ring but WGAF when you look like this?

EFSXraFXkAEb4SB.jpg

You're welcome.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Sally, girl, I know Flo is as trashy as a landfill but gloating is never a good look. 

I remember Hope rushed in to gloat at Steffy when Bill ended their relationship to stay with Katie. That did not end well for her, as we all learned.

Honestly, why is she even bothering with Wyatt?

20 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, Quinn is cold-blooded. She doesn't care if Beth's uncle keeps the woman who kidnapped her in her life?

It's not like Quiin's ever given a shit about Beth father or mother in the past, so...no.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Did Ridge, that insufferable greasy bastard, try to tell Bill it was his fault for ignoring Katie’s warning sighs.  A lot of warning signs would only be noticeable by the patient and nobody else. 

Quinn knows and even Sally knows deep down that Wyatt proposed in the spur of the moment.  He was more committed to playing hide the salami then being committed to marriage.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Quinn's intense/borderline irrational dislike of Sally resuscitates one of my least favorite tropes of soap operas... parent who is WAY too involved in their kid's life.  She just sounds like a lunatic right now.  How could Wyatt ever show his face around his brother if he's parading around the baby-napper on his arm?  Think Quinn.

Is it possible we can wrap up the Flo saves Katie/rehabilitates her image with Logans/gets back with Wyatt storyline in 5 eps next week?  I can't possibly watch a month of that nonsense.  TBH, I can't watch 1 ep of it.

• Love 12

Oh please, Quinn. The circumstances stopped being extenuating as soon as Flo realized who Phoebe really was. She had months to do the right thing and yet she didn't.

Meh, Quinn is the last person who should be shading someone else's shaky morality. The very last. I think the show needs to sic Hope on her.

I can't with this conversation between Flo and Sally about who should have Wyatt. Do neither of them have any pride? The guy has used them both to work the other woman.

I know I shouldn't but I'm loving all the jokes about FrankenKatie. Good on the writers for sort of addressing the issue. Meanwhile, does Sally know about Wyatt's formerly intimate relationship with Katie?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I realize that Show is trying to divert us with Katie's health emergency, but I couldn't figure out why they chose Katie. Why not Brooke or Donna? Well, ding, ding, the light went on today. Katie is central to everyone; most importantly Bill. Flo giving up her kidney for Brooke or Donna might start melting the ice between those three, but would have little effect on Bill. Given how he has been talking about bringing the gang down; Flo saving Katie, the newly discovered love of his life, will go a long way to cooling off Bill's jets. 

The whole thing pisses me off. We have not heard nary a word about the thieving Doctor. Flo is free, working, making videos for Wyatt, and displaying her body at her job. Shauna is running around saving drunk cheesesteaks. Zoe and Xander lost their jobs, the worst punishment any one has received, and are somewhere living happily. Thomas has apparently been moved to a private room, as Katie is currently occupying his previous one, and is probably enjoying Netflex, while he waits for his dad to check him out. Dr. Lip, who set this whole mess in motion, is/was/and has been MIA since the fallout began. 

Yet, Hope and Liam were robbed of nearly a year of their child's life. And the first year too, the most important one. Hope started doubting herself as a woman, and ultimately lost her mind. Steffy is guilty of many things, but she is also a victim, and lost a child she raised for months. Oh yes, and Emma is dead. 

But it is all good, because "that's life" according to our newest philosifyer Quinn. Can I explain how much I enjoyed watching her kirk out over Wyatt proposing to Sally? Someone needs to remind Quinn about a few things; kinda remind her where she came from. My beautiful girl can't be pointing her finger at Sally. Nope, you just cut that ish out right now girlie. Cause see, Sally has her baggage, and quite frankly, I think she has been far more criminal in the relationship department, but her rap sheet is really, really, sparse in comparison to yours sweet cheeks. You could rewash Sally's dirty laundry a hundred times and you still wouldn't find, stalking, kidnapping, rape, attempted murder, and life endangerment due to denying medical treatment. Sally has thrown cake, crashed a wedding, and stole a competitor's fashion designs. Also, and so very important here, is the following:

• FLO DID NOT MAKE A MISTAKE
  • FLO DID NOT COME FORWARD

You can keep on saying it, but that doesn't make it not a lie. Also important Quinn, is that Flo's true crime was in not telling. Yes, forging adoption papers is horrible, but I can see people doing that for the right amount of money. That exposes their greed. But watching Hope suffer like that, and saying nothing isn't being greedy, it is being one cold mother fucker. Yeah, Flo wanted to tell, but she just couldn't quite get there. And then Wyatt unzipped his fly and the rest is history. And this is the person you want your son to pledge himself to? 

For some strange reason I could get behind a Sally/Flo friendship. I could really get behind it if they both wised up about our newest waffle, and both told him they couldn't with it anymore. I mean, I have always liked Wyatt, but he ran me right the fuck over when he kicked Sally to the curb, and replaced her the next day with Flo. Actually, let me rethink that. I can't leave out how mad I was that he was secretly meeting and canoodling with Flo, and kept that from Sally, while he raked her over the coals about Thomas and "the secret." See, I think that is because he wanted to be with Flo, and Sally dropped the perfect breakup bomb, and gave Wyatt the ammo he needed to end the deal. Oh, did that ever re-piss me off.

Heather made me feel a little sad for Katie today. I so much more enjoy her quite martyrdom over her hysterics.   

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Check out Pierson Fode's insta. That's his body. The TV show that shot was taken from may have done some tricky stuff with lighting and makeup though.

Yeah, I agree...not photoshopped but odd lighting.Nice stuff though.😉

Why can't we have this Thomas?? Oh right, I'd hate to see them turn him into ash-hole Thomass.

• Love 4

I just caught up on the last few episodes and I'm praying for Katie to die.  I know it's not going to happen because how else is Flo going to be redeemed so that she and her Slattern #2 mother can be the guests of honour at Thanksgiving dinner. 

But I don't know how many more 'Katie you're soooooooooooo STRONG' speeches I can endure.  And does the whole fucking cast have to camp out in Katie's hotel room? 

I know Bill keeps saying it to her but I don't believe Bill loves Katie.  HT and DD work together much better than KKL and TK (at least they appear to like each other) but there is no romantic chemistry there.  Katie needs to fall in love with her doctor.  That way she gets a man who'll be useful the next time she keels over.  AND we get to keep VI!!!

Oh Sally.  Did you have to give it up so easily?  It was difficult to watch Wyatt propose to Sally and then them making out because I know Sally's only going to even more hurt when he inevitably drops her like a hot brick.  AGAIN.

It was tacky as hell for Sally to rub Flo's nose into her engagement to Wyatt but nobody deserved it more.  Just to see Flo's hangdog expression was nice.  But I couldn't really enjoy because I know redemption is around the corner and Flo's 'mistake' is going to be erased.  Just like Thomas' was.  And Emma will STILL be dead.

I didn't think it was possible to loathe Quinn this much but I can't stand the sight of her now.  Her scene with Eric was disgusting.  I think Eric is wising up to the fact that he's managed to find a woman as horrible as his late, unlamented first wife.

Like so many others, I can't believe that THIS is going to be the conclusion of the months of agony that was the Phoebeth story.  That every evildoer will be let off the hook. 

DEEP FRIED FUCKERY.

41 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Yeah, I agree...not photoshopped but odd lighting.Nice stuff though.😉

Why can't we have this Thomas?? Oh right, I'd hate to see them turn him into ash-hole Thomass.

But even if he was Asshole Thomas, at least it wouldn't make me nauseous every time he took off his shirt, since it seems that Thomas MUST take off his shirt on a regular basis and I can't the sight of shirtless NuThomas. 

PF was the best Thomas because he wasn't a total monster.  If he and Sally had stayed together, he wouldn't be the horror show he is today.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

But even if he was Asshole Thomas, at least it wouldn't make me nauseous every time he took off his shirt, since it seems that Thomas MUST take off his shirt on a regular basis and I can't the sight of shirtless NuThomas. 

PF was the best Thomas because he wasn't a total monster.  If he and Sally had stayed together, he wouldn't be the horror show he is today.

Excellent points Mighty Sparrow!!!👏

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

But it is all good, because "that's life" according to our newest philosifyer Quinn.

Quinn always has this attitude when she’d pull dangerous pranks on Liam and anyone adjacent and unfortunate enough to be pulled into her mission to thwart Liam and install Wyatt as the main Spencer (Ivy, Aly, etc). No matter that she’d cause damage and trauma as long as no one was dead or had lasting physical marks she’d shrug and throw up her hands with a smile saying ‘ No one died! It’s all good.’

Given that she’s all about her baby boy Wyatt’s ‘happiness’ above all others, it is not surprising that she could give no damns about what Hope and Liam suffered due to Flo’s actions because they got Beth back and ‘everything worked out in the end’. I will concede that her attitude is that of a survivor and that of a woman who has had to forge ahead from some heavy crap or else go mad (not that she isn’t cracked already) but in her survivor attitude she’s lost the ability to empathize with anyone beyond  her own needs- not even Wyatt’s wishes really factor into her actions. Only what she wants/thinks is best. 

We may finally have Wyatt have to put his foot down with her. His scolding of her when it came to her actions over Liam were disingenuous since he always benefitted from her interference but he seems to really care about both Sally and Flo and Quinn’s interference this time would hurt Sally. Wyatt’s story is him deciding if he wants to continue having his mother protect him from being the bad guy in these situations and have her do her shit to run Sally away so he can be with Flo through ‘no fault of his own’ or if he finally mans up and tells Quinn to butt out so he can choose his woman/waffle like a real Spencer man. 

Storywise his supposed relationships with Hope and Liam should factor into his relationship with Flo, but they really won’t. He’s known them longer but we’re suppose to believe he loves Flo deeper. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Please let Katie and Flo both died, and have Shana kill herself, or you know, Thomas could finally be useful as a psycho and kill all three.  He can kill Donna to.  Four idiots, one psycho.

Why does poor DD keep getting drug back into this lame SL?  Bill and DD deserve so much better.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Did Thomas seriously come back and start just berating Douglas? Ugh. Flo's Redemption Tour may have started with Katie's Kidney Saga but they're not even starting with Thomas?  I guess every show needs a manipulative whiny villain?

• Love 8

Thomas actually managed to sink to a new low.

I've heard the crap Shana is spouting before, and I didn't buy it when Brooke was saying it.

Ridge, Taylor, and Brooke are terrible parents now, but at one time they weren't.  That was back before Brooke started screwing her daughter's husbands, Taylor was shooting people in the back, and Ridge HAD NEVER ABANDONED Taylor and his children to be with Brooke.  However, it seems Brad Bell and the writers are hell bent on trying to sale their revisionist history, and trash every single character on the show.

Lying isn't a crime?  Seriously, that's what they are going with?  Guess what, accessory after the fact and obstruction of justice are crimes.  Flo, Thomas, Xander, and Zoe are horrible people, and they are criminals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I’m sincerely hoping that Douglas is going to drop a big dime on his threatening, hateful, abusive father to his grandpa and Brooke, Hope and Liam, Aunt Donna, Grandpa Eric and Grandma Quinn and everyone else in LALand. And did I really hear Ridge say to Brooke that Tom is getting therapy from HIS MOTHER?! That psycho nut job?! God help that tiny little boy with Tom for a dad and HT for a grandmother. Bless his little heart.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So Thomas just walks into Brooke's house unannounced? Where's the restraining order?

Tommy Choo-Choo has moobs. 😾

Um, Shauna, the object of your crush is MARRIED! Geez, no wonder Flo has a hard time with moral behavior.

I hope Douglas tells someone other than Ridge or Steffy that he's scared of his father. Thomas is still emotionally abusing that poor child and I'm not sure Douglas can count on any of his Forrester family to have his back against Tom. 😕

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Yes Ridge, Lurch has changed. How did he get upstairs, in Brooke’s house, without being noticed?  If looks can kill, Douglas would have committed patricide. Lurch is a pathological lier admits some kind of social disorder. 

Shanna is almost as delusional as Taylor. Ridge on his best day is still a greaseball.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Um, Shauna, the object of your crush is MARRIED! Geez, no wonder Flo has a hard time with moral behavior.

Shauna cops to making bad choices and giving bad advice to her daughter so none of this is a surprise.  I'm loving Shauna acting all stupid goofy over Ridge because I get it when I think of 'Patrick Thornhart' version of TK rather than his Ridge. And it grosses Flo out.

22 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I hope Douglas tells someone other than Ridge or Steffy that he's scared of his father. Thomas is still emotionally abusing that poor child and I'm not sure Douglas can count on any of his Forrester family to have his back against Tom. 😕

Ridge telling Brooke that Douglas wasn't a Spencer or Logan or anything else but a Forrester tells you all you need to know. I wish Karen had rolled up on that conversation to set Ridge straight and announced that she had come to collect her grandson.

I laughed a good five minutes after Ridge told Brooke that Taylor 'I snuck into a man's house and shot him in the back and bounced back to Europe' Hayes was treating Thomas for his issues. Boy, bye with that mess!

• Useful 1
  • Love 10