Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Normally I hate it when the injured spouse confronts the "other" party, blaming them for what their husband or wife had done, but I am ok with it in this case. Brooke did let Ridge know how she felt about it before confronting Shauna, and made the hardline decision to boot his worthless ass out of her home. Good for you Brooke. And Shauna was owed that visit. She took advantage of an inebriated married man, and didn't have the decency to make a call and let his worried wife know where he was. As far as I am concerned, what Shauna did was worse than a one night stand. Ridge could have easily been in an alcoholic coma, or maybe there was an emergency in his family, or maybe a thousand other things. I equate it to Quinn kidnapping an injured Liam and keeping him from his family. The length of time and overall horribleness may not be the same, but the underlying theme certainly is. 

Even so, I was disappointed with those scenes. Actually, this whole thing could have been done so much better. It all seems very high school to me. Shauna mooning over Ridge's press photo's, taking her fingers to "enlarge" them in an effort to better see the Dress Maker. I was expecting her to whip out her stylus, and start writing Mrs. Ridge Forrester all over her iPad. In all honesty, this part doesn't really bother me too much because DR is doing a good job camping it up. But Kelly Lang is playing it more along the traditional lines, and yesterday came off as the standard issue betrayed society wife. And I so absolutely detest "Stay away from my husband/wife", or anything along those lines. It shows desperation, and fear, and lack of confidence. The big question for me though, is why does Brooke care? In the last month, Ridge has exhibited how little he cares for his wife, more than he has in their thirty hear history. 

This proves to me what I have always known; Brooke's destiny with Ridge is just an illusion. A young beautiful Brooke met and fell in love with a young beautiful Ridge. Mommy Dearest was most unhappy with this arrangement, and set about making it her life course to see that it ended. But Stephanie was willing to push it all aside when she needed to, like when Brooke was married to Eric, and after Ridge's heart attack, and when Brooke tried to save Ridge from Sheila, which showed me it was never about Ridge, but was always about Beth, and Brooke being her daughter. I don't agree with punishing children for the sins of their parents, and Beth wasn't even the one who had sinned; Stephanie was. But Stephanie was consumed with jealousy and hatred of the woman Eric truly loved, and was going to make someone pay for it.

This was exhibited to perfection in the very early scene where Stephanie summons Brooke over, and tells her to influence her mother, and to make her stay away from Eric. If Brooke refused, Stephanie would tell Ridge that Brooke had known for some time about Eric and Beth. This is when I was firmly cemented as a Brooke supporter. Stephanie ran over Brooke like a freight train. Where was it Brooke's responsibility to babble about two consenting adults doing what ever? Why should Brooke be put in the middle? Stephanie needed to fight her own fucking battle, and if Eric loved her and wanted to come back to her, he would. But Stephanie knew that would never happen. Eric was in love with Beth, and had been since college. Stephanie had to use her venus fly trap to ensnare Eric, the very thing she dedicated her life to proving about Brooke, which is another reason she hated her.  

Those scenes with Shauna though? They fell kind of flat for me. I do like that they have given Brooke an adversary, and that it is about more than Ridge. And you know, Shauna can throw shade on Brooke from now until eternity, but it still won't change what Shauna did. What Brooke did ten years ago, or twenty years ago, or last week, or this morning, does not change the fact that Shauna is an opportunistic grifter, who seized an opportunity to stick it to someone she envies. And that is just the beginning. Brooke didn't need to ambush drunken men in order to get them in her bed, and once she got them there, she certainly didn't have to play house, because those men were there for the real deal. And there are reason's why men never truly get over Brooke; she possesses things that Shauna could only dream about. I mean, did Bill fall all over his self with glee at seeing Shauna again? But just look at his relationship with Brooke. And another big difference, is while Brooke might have done some work on her back, she also did a whole lot of work in the office, and was the most successful CEO Forrester ever had. What is Shauna's claim to fame again? 

What I did like was hearing Shauna's earring hit the floor, and how DR didn't put her hand to her face, or make any kind of mewing noises. But what I really liked was how she didn't touch her hair, and just kept it all across her face. I hate to say it, but DR completely outshone my girl, who came off like a young, desperate Stephanie, with her hollow, meaningless warnings. 

For all that is holy, can someone please buy Ridge Forrester a fucking home? And why does Steffy need an intervention? I can't remember what she did? And you choose Thomas? Trying to bulldoze your daughter just like you do your wife. You really are a mother fucker for making me feel bad for Steffy, but even she does not deserve Thomas, and there is no reason on God's green earth she should forgive him.

But fathers and sons are boys, and boys need protection...…………..

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I remember when Stephanie was doped up in the hospital possibly dying in her effort to save Felicia, and she still had time to tell Eric, she thought if she handled things their marriage would work, but all she had done was let Eric be a weak selfish loser, all while still insisting Eric was the love of her life.  Priceless.

Wow 🤣 Even Steffy, brat that she is who doesn't respect Liam would never actually *voice* that. Bitch as she was, even she deserved better than that horny goat TBH.

But Brooke going after other women the same way Stephanie did doesn't work for exactly the reasons you said. She's not nearly the narcissist Stephanie was, who believed and leaned into her privilege.KKL just ain't that kind of actress.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

But fathers and sons are boys, and boys need protection...…………..

Unfortunately, Brad Bell and the writers are stuck in the dark ages so Thomas the psycho will get a free pass, while Steffy, Brooke, Taylor, any female character on the show, will continue to have every mistake they have ever made dredged up while continuing to pine for men that aren't worth it.  I really dislike the things the writers have had some of these characters do, but what I really hate is the woman can't get over a guy no matter how much of a loser the guy is because women are pathetic that way message this show has been sending for decades.

1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

But Brooke going after other women the same way Stephanie did doesn't work for exactly the reasons you said. She's not nearly the narcissist Stephanie was, who believed and leaned into her privilege.KKL just ain't that kind of actress.

I believe Hunter Tylo, RM, and KKL were hired for their looks, and the writers wrote to their strengths (serene beauty, charming, vulnerable).  At least when Brooke whined about being in love, destiny, soulmates, I bought her being that immature and careless even when she was in her 40s and 50s, but no I don't believe the lame Stephanie impression at all.  Stephanie believed she was RIGHT about everything even when a million other people would tell her she was wrong.  Brooke knows she's wrong, but doesn't care because she wants what she wants.  Early on Taylor was more subtle about getting what she wanted.  Now Taylor is just psycho.

Although, I don't believe original Taylor ever would have gone psycho.  Taylor came back from the dead the first time, Ridge was married to Brooke and chose to stay with Brooke, and Taylor didn't go crazy.  Brooke was actually the one who had a mental breakdown at that time.  Bridget was revealed to be Eric's daughter not Ridge's, Stephanie was trying to get custody of Rick and Bridget, etc.  Again, I don't know how the hell Stephanie had any right to get custody of Eric and Brooke's children.  Also, Eric gave the children back to Brooke so why bother with Stephanie trying to get custody in the first place.  The same thing happened with Stephanie, Ridge, Brooke, and Hope and RJ.  Which I guess means Stephanie was kind of right, Eric and Ridge are spineless weaklings.  If they stepped up from the get go, things might never get this far.

• Love 5

Brooke... karma is a witch.. and her name is Shauna.  Finally someone calling out Brooke for being a hyprocrite.  Brooke of 1987 through 1989 had some guilt/morals... but that went out the window when she went for Eric even knowing that her mother still carried a torch.  To me.. Brooke hasn't been a rootable character since she lost Ridge in early 1990.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Although, I don't believe original Taylor ever would have gone psycho.  Taylor came back from the dead the first time, Ridge was married to Brooke and chose to stay with Brooke, and Taylor didn't go crazy. 

IIRC, the reason for Taylor's extreme 180 was that HTy--now divorced from the born-again Christian she married back when she mandated Taylor never divorce Ridge--wanted more exciting storylines than what she'd gotten in the past.

But OTOH, I know a whole lotta dogmatic personalities that, upon having their beliefs throughly shattered or get a taste of freedom go buck wild. It could've been easy to sell the change in Taylor because she'd missed seeing her kids grow up and for all of Brooke's transgressions Ridge still preferred her over. Taylor's "morals."

And as I type this, I realize the spoiler between Bridget and Nick should've been Taylor, not Brooke. Taylor meets this rogue sailor that's the opposite of what she's wanted, he's got a damsel to save, and it'd be a way to see her and Brooke in conflict that isn't about Ridge. Bonus point for sidestepping another story about Brooke schlepping another SIL. And honestly of the non-Ridge relationships of hers I've gotten to see, it's honestly one of faves when the focus wasn't about Brooke.

But yeah, I don't think there are very many bad ideas in fiction, mostly poorly executed ones. And B&B has a higher batting average than most about turning spun gold into brittle, dried-up straw.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

IIRC, the reason for Taylor's extreme 180 was that HTy--now divorced from the born-again Christian she married back when she mandated Taylor never divorce Ridge--wanted more exciting storylines than what she'd gotten in the past.

But OTOH, I know a whole lotta dogmatic personalities that, upon having their beliefs throughly shattered or get a taste of freedom go buck wild. It could've been easy to sell the change in Taylor because she'd missed seeing her kids grow up and for all of Brooke's transgressions Ridge still preferred her over. Taylor's "morals."

And as I type this, I realize the spoiler between Bridget and Nick should've been Taylor, not Brooke. Taylor meets this rogue sailor that's the opposite of what she's wanted, he's got a damsel to save, and it'd be a way to see her and Brooke in conflict that isn't about Ridge. Bonus point for sidestepping another story about Brooke schlepping another SIL. And honestly of the non-Ridge relationships of hers I've gotten to see, it's honestly one of faves when the focus wasn't about Brooke.

But yeah, I don't think there are very many bad ideas in fiction, mostly poorly executed ones. And B&B has a higher batting average than most about turning spun gold into brittle, dried-up straw.

When she returned, Hunter Tylo wanted a different SL than Taylor being married to Ridge.  She didn't want Taylor to go crazy, and shoot people.

Original Taylor didn't care what people thought, including Ridge and Stephanie.  Taylor didn't like Stephanie.  When Taylor got tired of Ridge's games, she dumped Ridge and started dating Storm.  Taylor had reunited with her ex-husband, Blake, when she found out he had been scheming with Stephanie, and she broke up with him.

In order to keep dragging out the Taylor/Ridge/Brooke triangle, Brad Bell turned Taylor and Brooke into pathetic doormats.

They should have paired Taylor up with Thorne when she was pregnant with Thomas instead of ruining that SL by having Thorne drug Taylor and take her cell phone away from her.

I hate that poor Bridget was stabbed in the back by both Brooke and Katie with Donna cheering them on.  It would have been nice if just once Bridget could have gotten a little happiness.  Bridget had to leave town in order to get to enjoy her life.

• Love 3

Of course, Flo is going to be a match for Katie. How else can they worm their way back into the Logans' lives. 

Ugh, Shauna really is Brooke 2.0. She has no shame about her actions. All that counts is what she wants. Guess, this is karma for what Brooke put Stephanie through for all those years.

Ridge is a piece of work. The man is rich. Why is he living with his daughter? He should get a place with his loser son.

• Love 4

I guess Steffy is the only one who has learned anything.  She was actually the smart voice of reason today.  I would agree with some of what Ridge is saying if they hadn't gone so far with Thomas, and if Phoebe had not been forgotten for years.  Now suddenly, everyone remembers Steffy had a twin.

Why can't I have scenes with Bill that don't include boring pathetic Katie?

Flo may never forgive Thomas?  For what?  Stupid twit.

Brooke, grab a fucking mirror, you just slid past hypocrite, you stupid whore, and straight into Bitch Please territory.

ETA:  If all these mentions of Phoebe means she is going to turn up alive, I'm okay with that.  Stephanie could have hid Phoebe away because she was in a coma.  They did it with Angela and Taylor.  Then maybe there would be a legacy child on canvas that wasn't a selfish jerk.  Of course, then Bridget would probably never be heard from again because having two nice characters isn't possible.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why would the writers allow Brooke to lower herself to go to Shauna’s hotel room to berate her and warn her to stay away from Ridge? In real life, a woman of Brooke’s stature would consider Shauna a bug on the bottom of her shoe and just scrape it off. And boy, did I want someone to run a brush through that awful hair on Brooke today. Why don’t they do something with that mess?

• Love 9

In all of the Ridge/Shauna discussion, I totally failed to think about how Steffy would react. Now, I want Ridge & Shauna married, & having babies, & Shauna running Forrester Creations, & Steffy can just stay wrapped up in that & have something to do besides the ToD 2.0. 

Should we tell Shauna that Flo can't just walk in a hospital, drop off a kidney, & walk out with a receipt? She was foaming at the mouth to have Flo give up a kidney, & go through major surgery, just to maybe have something over the Logans.  

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, nkotb said:

In all of the Ridge/Shauna discussion, I totally failed to think about how Steffy would react.

That may cause a reappearance of the "Blankie of Despair" 🙂 

• LOL 7

What, exactly, is entertaining about two middle-aged women fighting over a middle-aged, man?

And one who looks like he last bathed prior to the millenium to boot.

I'm also SMH at the taunts of "slut." It's 2019 and that word has no place anywhere anymore. Not that it ever did. 

Also, it's beneath Brooke to waste a nanosecond of time on Shauna because quite frankly, Shauna owes Brooke NOTHING. It's RIDGE who took vows with her and is having some sort of emotional affair with Shauna right now. It just makes Brooke look pathetic and desperate to go over to Roach Motel to tell Shauna to keep her mitts off the hobo. Shauna could put out all the bait in the world, but if Ridge doesn't bite? It's game over. But he IS biting and coming back for more and again, Brooke should just seal the deal and end this farce of a marriage. I mean, she's already kicked him out. All that's left to do is sign the papers.

And meanwhile, Felony is going to save the day and spot Katie a kidney. 

Once again, I'm teetering on the edge with this show and am leaning towards making like New Edition and saying you'll have to C-O-U-N-T me out.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Over the years, I figured Steffy's drastic change of character over the years was due to her unresolved grief over her twin Phoebe's death.  The Steffy from before Phoebe's death differed quite a bit from the Steffy after Phoebe's death.  Of course, that would require the head-writer being able to write sub-text.. and we know talent for writing isn't always inherited.

• Love 10

I have been trying to figure out what recent work Donna has done to her face, something is different and I don’t think it is the new Pebbles hairdo...

I think DR is doing a good job with the cheesy material she is given.  

I guess the next time we see Kelly she will have aged significantly!  

Missing Douglas!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

The Steffy from before Phoebe's death differed quite a bit from the Steffy after Phoebe's death.  Of course, that would require the head-writer being able to write sub-text..

Hell, knowing these writers they'd probably say "Phoebe who?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Brooke, Brooke, Brooke. You don't tell the skank who you know is after your husband that he's moved out. Shauna will make like the Road Runner and zoom right over to Steffy's to offer her "help" and "sympathy."

I can't with Ridge. Not only does he decide to squat at Steffy's he decides Thomas will too. And he guilts Steffy into accepting it. FFS, they're all millionaires! They don't have to bunk up like the Cliff House is a homeless shelter. A homeless shelter for effing RICH PEOPLE! 😐

Brooke: There's no way in hell you will ever have him! You are delusional if you think a tramp like you could win a man like Ridge!
Shauna: Challenge. Accepted. Besides, a tramp like
you won him so I guess his standards have already been lowered.

Heh, I was waiting for Shauna to whip out her gigantic taser gun on Brooke. Brooke was wilding out! You'd think Shauna had actually had sex with Ridge instead of just a relatively chaste slumber party.

Show surprised me today. I expected Flo to be gung ho on donating a kidney to Katie and Shauna to be the one balking at the idea.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

I was also disappointed in Brooke's behavior today. Instead of ranting like a jealous fishwife, she should have just ignored Shauna and not bothered. And ITA, spilling the beans that Sludge had moved out was just plain dumb. 

Man, those ginormous implants JMW is sporting are awful. They are way too big for her athletic build. I mean, I assume they're implants. She still wouldn't be having "baby boobs" this long after delivering, would she? She really used to have a very nice hard body proportionate physique. 

Anyway, stupid comment of the day, "Kelly feels abandoned by her sister." Really? And Kelly's what, barely one? But, I've gotta agree with Hauxdi. Her house. Her rules and she decides who can and can't stay there. And right ... why can't these freeloading millionaires go find a hotel room or house or condo to rent? This version of Ridge strikes me as a parsimonious skinflint, beginning with giving Katie a raggedly red ribbon for an engagement ring. So, it really doesn't surprise me. 

And also ITA that the actress playing Katie's doctor is terrible. I thought she was some big "star" as a fuss was made over her appearing on the show in the spumour pages. Guess not. 

• Love 8

I thought she was some big "star" as a fuss was made over her appearing on the show in the spumour pages. Guess not. 

Tisha Campbell has been a lead character on at least two primetime shows so I think she qualifies as a "star." I agree however that she's not well-suited for this role on B&B.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Shanna is not buying what Brooke is selling. Not to say that Brooke doesn’t have the upper hand but the exchange is entertaining.  

Is it my imagination or has Donna been looking younger the last few days. 

Did Ridge expect Stuffy to let Lurch move in also?  I don’t believe anyone is living in Eric’s guest house so why can’t they move there?  Stand your ground Stuffy. Keep Lurch our. How well does Stuffy know her father. There’s always another woman.  

• Love 2

Thomas nearly died at that house mere weeks ago but no signs of trauma or even natural aversion to being back there. Then again he knows Brooke wasn’t really all that torn up over his flip over the cliff and yet had no problem trying to crash at her house or get in her face to provoke her so maybe he’s really made of sterner stuff.

Brooke got to slap Thomas the Friday before last and Shauna this past Friday. Any bets on who she gets to slap this Friday?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I liked Steffy immediately jumping to there being another woman in the picture with Ridge.  I just wish we would get a scene of Steffy saying to Brooke, "You mean chasing my father like you did when he was married to my mother, engaged to Caroline, and engaged to Ashley, or do you mean stripping down to her underwear and begging my father to have sex with her like you did when he was married to my mother?"

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

That does it.  I think I might love Shauna.  She more than held her own with Brooke today who was behaving like a shrill harridan.  And DR’s acting choices are getting better and better.*  There was one exchange where Brooke was in her face, saying horribly provocative things and DR took a couple beats and, instead of clocking Brooke, which she richly deserved, methodically disassembled her.  Well done. 

*So there’s hope for Tisha Campbell too, although I don’t think she’ll be on long enough to improve.  

• Love 5

Ridge you freeloading oaf; not only do you move yourself into your daughter's home, but you tell her Tommy boy is moving in too? 

Why is it Steffy's responsibility to forgive Thomas? I really don't get that. Thomas has yet to pay and collect his receipts for his part in Beth's baby napping. 

I think I will like it a lot if Steffy sides with Brooke against Daddy Dearest. 

I have no idea who is writing Brooke's dialog, but they stink. The only thing missing in yesterday's fuck fest was Brooke's cheerleading outfit, and Shauna's girl from the wrong side of the tracks get up. And the vase throwing? So, what I will have to do is put it down to Brooke being stressed about everything in her life, and just having to get it out and vent.

Shauna, honey, once again, nothing Brooke has done, or has ever done, will change what you did. You and your daughter are horrible people. What you did to the Logan's, Hope and Liam, the Spencer's, and Steffy, is not only unconscionable, but unforgivable. Yet there Shauna stands, babbling about what great people she and her daughter are, and how Brooke and her family need to get over it. And then Flo piles on with her pleas for forgiveness. At least Flo had the decency to ask Brooke, instead of demanding like her misguided mother. 

And yes Shauna, Brooke can barge into your two bit apartment and read you for the filth you are. Just days after the baby napping broke wide open, you and Flo violated Hope's personal space, with Flo ambushing Hope about forgiveness. Then you proceeded to saunter into Brooke's home and tell her that she also needed to forgive. Then, you showed your face at Brooke's home again, but this time to taunt. Then of course you went to the hospital to try and dig up some dirt, but Bill took care of that mess. 

And Shauna thinking she knows something. Girl, you are dumber than the day is long. Brooke has every fucking right to hate Thomas and to fear him, but being the new heaux in town, you can't really appreciate that because you don't know the whole story, or Brooke and Thomas's history. As far as Ridge goes, please take him! And next year you will find out how true it is that Brooke and Ridge always find their way back to each other. Guess you will be moving back into the roach motel. Oh wait, knowing Ridge you will probably already be living there, so he will just move back in with Brooke. 

Shauna had an orgasm there at the end; woman is so damned intent on getting that brass ring, and belonging, she will sell her daughter's body parts to the highest bidder. I can clearly see why Shauna and Quinn work as friends. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

I felt the littlest bit of sympathy for Steffy yesterday, having to deal with her aging gigolo father showing up to crash at her place until he decides he'd like to crash at the Roach Motel with Shauna instead AND comes with a spare in the form of Choo-Choo Tommy.

EGT8YWiX0Ao0iG2.jpg

I can't stand Hauxdi, no secret there, but even she doesn't deserve this. 

I loved how she instantly had her daddy's dirty little number where another woman was concerned.

EGT9LN7XYAISP26.jpg

I think she knows him better than anyone, Brooke included.

And she looked pretty dang disgusted when she learned who his back-up plan is.

EGUFYvUWkAcqLtW.jpg

It would be refreshing to see her side with Brooke but I'm sure that will never happen.

As for the continued sparring between Brooke and Shauna, again, wake me when it's over because it is boring AF.

And the name-calling and the past tea-spilling is TIRED AF. Brooke, you are a grown-ass woman who needs to use her grown-up words. Focus on the FACTS and take that lying, scheming bitch to task for aiding and abetting her felonious daughter, causing irreparable harm to Hope by keeping a child from her parents for the better part of a year.

Instead, she's trying to play who's the biggest [insert whatever misogynistic label you choose here].  Because Brooke fan or not, Brooke would likely take home the booby prize.

And again, I say, let Shauna have the hobo. Brooke is better off.

Speaking of sympathy, I almost felt a tiny drop of that for Flo. I KNOW! But for all her supposed mama bear protective tendencies, Shauna doesn't truly GAF about Flo now that she has Ridge in her cross-hairs. As soon as she heard about Brooke not being a match, she was practically drooling over the prospect of shilling Flo's kidney. I'm surprised she wasn't whipping out a syringe and a needle to get the ball rolling right then and there. 

Of course, we all know Flo will go along with it to worm her way back into the Logan family and Wyatt's bed.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

I don't see Steffy siding with Brooke.  If the writers had any talent at all, this would become a several sided dispute as opposed to Forresters vs. Logan especially since it also involves the Spencers.  I think it would be hilarious if Steffy contacted Karen and Bill, and sued for custody of Douglas.  It would be better than the lame conversation of Brooke telling Ridge he needs to get Thomas to give custody of Douglas to Lope.  Stop whining and bitching people, and take action.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I agreed with a lot of what Steffy was saying to Ridge.  Unfortunately, it looks like Steffy is going to get on board with the all is forgiven Thomas train.  I would believe Ridge completely backing Thomas if the writers did not constantly change the history of Ridge and his children.  It also really annoys me how the writers forget the legacy children for years (Phoebe, Allie, Jack, RJ) only to use them to prop the idiots on the show when it is convenient.

Katie should get the transplant, and then die anyway.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Man, those ginormous implants JMW is sporting are awful. They are way too big for her athletic build. I mean, I assume they're implants. She still wouldn't be having "baby boobs" this long after delivering, would she? She really used to have a very nice hard body proportionate physique. 

She only just gave birth in March, so it's entirely possible they're somewhat inflated if she's still breastfeeding. I know a few less well-endowed friends who kept BFing well after the teeth grew up in keep their fuller figure for longer 😉

• Love 3

Katie is critical. In the real world, Katie would move to the top of the transplant list causing, for the most part, 3-5 years a stretch. 

I love the way Stuffy acts all righteous when she actually rode the bucking stallion. Stuffy is no saint.  If she actually gave a crap about anyone but herself, she wouldn’t have gone through with the adoption after the supposed death of Beth.  

It’s a little strange that Flo and Shanna were at the transplant center of the hospital where Katie is at and the administrator didn’t seem to know who Katie Spencer is.  Brave of you Shanna to volunteer Flo. Why don’t you get tested?  You share some of the same DNA as Flo. 

• Love 3

Yeesh, I dunno about that mess on Steffy's head. She reminded me of this Star Trek: TOS alien babe:

EzCPsaz.jpg

FOH with your b.s., Ridge. You weren't giving Steffy a second thought until Brooke put you out of her house. You assumed Steffy would just swallow your letting Tommy and Flo avoid punishment.

Aaannnddd HT turns on her usual waterworks to make her Emmy reel. Yawn.

I think it was a sign of basic compassion for Flo to see if she's a potential match for Katie. It seems impossible though for anyone named Logan to view it as anything other than a ploy. Shauna's craven attempts at social climbing will likely guarantee the Logans, Forresters, and Spencers never forget what her daughter sacrificed for them. And Flo will have an unbeatable ace card to play for Wyatt.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Katie’s medical crisis would’ve been a prime opportunity for a recasted Rick and recasted young hot and legal stud RJ Forrester to return to be tested and one of them donate a kidney. Rick and RJ being back also adds some great layers to the Bridge and Thomas situation as Rick is firmly Team Brooke while RJ is the pivot being the brother of both Rick and Thomas and Steffy and Hope. RJ really should be more front and center and trying to unite the family as their baggage and history tears them apart with him caught in the middle.

Then RJ can have a torrid affair with Shauna which will make Brooke really flip her lid😂

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don't like Katie, and I don't want Bill drug down with her whining.  However, I have another problem with this couple.  Didn't Bill ditch Katie for Brooke like three times or more?  It wasn't so long ago that Bill was telling Justin he and Steffy would have been together years ago, but he felt obligated to return to Katie when she was in the hospital.  So Katie isn't even second or third choice.  She's like the writers last resort.

The story would be better if Bridget, Rick, and RJ were on canvas especially if the writers had remembered Phoebe existed prior to the last couple of months.  I wonder if Bridget would have sided with Steffy.  Bridget has a lot of reasons to hate Brooke and Katie, and Bridget was very close to Steffy, Phoebe, and Thomas.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aaannnddd HT turns on her usual waterworks to make her Emmy reel. Yawn.

It's in HT's contract to cry in every single scene that she's not accusing $Bill of cheating on her in (and some that she is). I always say that she and KKL have stock in Gatorade because they must have pallets of that shit lining the hallways at CBS to make sure they don't completely dry up and blow away. They are SO damned tiresome and really look like one-trick ponies now with all of their stupid-assed blubbering.

SorrowfulUnfortunateIrukandjijellyfish-s

• Love 4

I am so sick of FrankenKatie and her medical crisis du jour. And how heavy handed is this shit just to prop and redeem FLO a character very few fans care about remaining on canvas? 

I hate Steffy but seeing her so disrespected by her father and brother piss me off. Also, Ridge is rich AF, Thomas has had years of 6 figure income, and Steffy has as well and she didn’t pay for Cliff House it was gifted to her by Liam. They all have enough money so those two pieces of shit misogynists don’t have to bunk with her. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I love the way Stuffy acts all righteous when she actually rode the bucking stallion. Stuffy is no saint.  If she actually gave a crap about anyone but herself, she wouldn’t have gone through with the adoption after the supposed death of Beth.  

Far be it from me to defend Steffy's decision that was at best tone deaf and insensitive and at worst a devious self-serving move that Joan Crawford would shake her head at.

But IMO, two wrongs don't make a right and she has every right in the world to boot Tommy Choo-Choo out the Cliff House, Uncle Phil style--referrably in the direction of the cliff to finish what Brooke started. At high tide.

2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

don't like Katie, and I don't want Bill drug down with her whining.  However, I have another problem with this couple.  Didn't Bill ditch Katie for Brooke like three times or more?  It wasn't so long ago that Bill was telling Justin he and Steffy would have been together years ago, but he felt obligated to return to Katie when she was in the hospital.  So Katie isn't even second or third choice.  She's like the writers last resort.

Twice, actually ;)

Honestly, I think TIIC would've split Batie up much sooner were not for the actors' carryover popularity from Y&R. It's hard to remember now, bit there was a time that people rooted for and genuinely enjoyed the dynamic between them. That was before Katie became a nag and Bill wanted a puppet to parrot his shitty ideas--which holds true to every woman Bill's been attracted to. He started sniffing at Brooke when she hid his drinking and before that, he was petting up Steffy because she gave him a pass for tossing Amber over the cliff.

Personally, I hope Bill's next romantic partner is a mirror.

Still, you'd think the Bells would go all out with giving Katie a man buffet in her post-divorce life, if only to keep Heather Tom's name in the press. 

• Love 9

Just tell Steffy the truth Ridge; Brooke kicked your sorry ass out of her house. You didn't leave to take care of your kids; Brooke had simply had enough and told you to take a break. 

If Steffy wants to forgive her dad for aiding and abetting the enemy fine, but I certainly hope she maintains her stance with her psychotic brother. 

Damn, Shauna doesn't waste any time. Girlfriend just can't wait to run and tell Brooke that her wittle Flo can save the day and Katie's life. 

• Love 6

I know it's a soap so they do redemption in different ways, but it has been way to quick for Thomas and Flo.

Thomas should have gone over the cliff and been in a coma for months.  By the time he wakes up, everyone, including Douglas, has moved on.  Steffy adopted another child and is dating a new guy.  Hope got an annulment (this is one instance where an annulment would actually be possible), reunited with Liam, and is expecting a second child.  Karen came to town so Douglas could have as much support as possible, etc.  People are still angry at Thomas, and Ridge tells Thomas he has to earn forgiveness instead of telling everyone else they should forgive Thomas.

Flo should have lost her apartment.  There is no way in hell she could afford that place just working at the Bikini Bar.  Flo and Shana both should have to be working three jobs.  Flo is not a match for Katie, and everyone tells them to go away.

Sally is dating a new guy, and Wyatt is chasing her begging for another chance.  He wants nothing to do with Flo, and Sally wants nothing to do with Wyatt.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I know it's a soap so they do redemption in different ways, but it has been way to quick for Thomas and Flo.

One of my major problems with the SL was that you could see the FLO-demption coming a mile away and that she was never going to pay any real price for her actions.  Meanwhile, the black characters are fired, dead, or on the lam.  I don't care how many organs she gives Katie... I'm still going to hate her.  And now that Wyatt will somehow forgive her for niece-napping, I can hate him too. 

BTW, I would never listen to a doctor who got her head caught in a headboard once.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

It's probably just me but every scene with Shauna falls flat.     Denise Richards is not enough actress to play this character.  She is so one dimensional and utterly boring. Her facial expressions lack any depth.  Shauna is a character that needs an actress you can believe.  The gal playing Flo is by far the perfect choice.  She out performs Richards in every scene.  I tend to get distracted easily while Shauna is in the scene.
The show needs to either replace or ditch Shauna.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I'm sorry, Show, but I've got the feeling that I'm supposed to be having "all the feels" over the Spencer/Logan family getting this good news about the donor match and Flo being the anonymous donor. 

Please stop. Flo gets no pass from me, and like others have said, Katie seems to have some "death's door" health crisis every other year or so, so excuse me  while I yawn.

In fact, every day that we get the Flo/Thomas redemptions shoved down our throats, it reminds me that the characters that paid the biggest price in the foolish baby snatch story were the least culpable- Xander, Zoe, and bless her, Emma (although I'm not mad at those characters being gone).

• Love 12
On 10/9/2019 at 11:11 AM, TVForever said:

In fact, every day that we get the Flo/Thomas redemptions shoved down our throats, it reminds me that the characters that paid the biggest price in the foolish baby snatch story were the least culpable- Xander, Zoe, and bless her, Emma (although I'm not mad at those characters being gone).

It's no secret that Emma in particular grated on my nerves, but it's complete bullshit that she got killed doing the right thing and no one has batted an eye, not even Justin and Xander is being lumped in with the other twits. He at least had the sense to be upset and embarrassed by what happened.

Zoe I'm on the fence about cuz she was more than willing to throw everyone under the bus, including the man she traced 7000 miles to stalk reconnect with to save her own ass. But it was her father supposedly trying to protect her and it wasn't her who orchestrated this scheme to begin with, so...

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Looks like DR has had some recent work done. Her face looked tighter to me. 🤔

Wonder if Rick and Bridget got tested?

Does this Camille person not watch TMZ or read the gossip rags? Surely she knows Flo did some serious stuff to make the Logans hate her. But I guess the hospital doesn't have rules about only donating organs to people who like you. 😐

Oh please, Shauna will put up a billboard announcing that Flo gave a kidney to Katie. She can't wait to have them all beholden to her and Flo.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6

What’s really sad (and just one of the reasons that soaps are going down the drain) is that we all predicted this crap weeks or possibly months ago. And did we get one paycheck for that? NOOOOOOO.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wonder if Rick and Bridget got tested?

Rick already lost a kidney as a teenager. It's rarely been milked for drama, save for his BS attempt to join the Army once in 2009, but he's firing with one cylinder medically speaking.

Bridget busted her ass saving Katie once and was repaid by Katie getting knocked up by her old AF husband Nick. Even if Bridget moved past it, the viewers sure the fuck haven't.

5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

What’s really sad (and just one of the reasons that soaps are going down the drain) is that we all predicted this crap weeks or possibly months ago. And did we get one paycheck for that? NOOOOOOO.

Lol, lemme come on the writing team, I have nearly 20 years experience with writing fanfiction. I'm sure I can come up with something better than this 😛

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Will doesn’t have to dream that much because his father is a billionaire and is giving him the finer education in money money money.  Will is precocious but he’s no where in Lurch’s or Stuffy’s league.  

Sure Katie’s family is grateful but after they find out that Flo’s the donor, I think they will be whistling a different tune.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Lol, lemme come on the writing team, I have nearly 20 years experience with writing fanfiction. I'm sure I can come up with something better than this 😛

Not to knock your writing skills AY, I'm sure they are excellent, but just about anyone could come up with something better.

• LOL 7