Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Uh, oh ... "someone's" having 'roid rage. I, for one, am going to be really, really pissed if Thomas' behavior gets blown off for that flimsy excuse.

OK, enough billing and cooing ... let's get down to business. Haul in Flo, Shauna, Zoe and Xander. I want to see them all dragged for the filth that they are. And yes, where has Bill been all these weeks?  I'd also love a good showdown between Quinn/Flo/Shauna. I can't believe Quinn was defending Flo. I'm glad she excused herself. That's probably the ONE time since she first appeared on screen that I haven't seen RS look smashing. I didn't like her outfit (looked more like Shauna's taste) and she looked really washed out. 

Speaking of billing and cooing, how more about brain bleach and barfing? What the hell with Brooke groping on Sludge's beefy thigh while they were all sitting around waiting for Lope and Beth? Please. It looked so awkward and forced. Those two have about as much chemistry as oil and water. Blecch.  At Sludge isn't trying to hide his disdain about how things didn't work out for his precious Hauxdi. 

Was it on here or soap gossip ... ? But I read that Brad Bell and HTy are in a stalemate over her contract. It might be a L-O-N-G time before Taylor appears. That really isn't good, as she's essential to the SL now. Not only should she be around to comfort Steffy, but I'm sure everybody, especially the authorities, have a lot of questions for her. How can HTy NOT come back? I say let Bell give her whatever she wants ... midget bodyguards ... the works!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

It’d be realistic if Liam had some PTSD about Hope’s post-Catalina behavior.  They should not insta-couple Lope.  Liam and Hope can co-parent, quite amicably, just as Liam and Steffy did.  But he should be reluctant to fully re-engage with Hope for fear she will take the easy way out again and leave the relationship, emotionally, physically, or both.  Up to this point, as has been noted, this SL has been largely about Hope.  Liam’s equal grief was given fairly short shrift.  Liam learning to trust Hope again would be a decent, interesting and authentic SL.

It would.

Steffy and Thomas shouldn't have even been in this SL.

There was enough going on with Liam, Hope, and their baby.  All the additional characters getting drug into it just made it boring and dumb.

Steffy should have returned from Europe with a new guy.  A playboy with no money that would make Ridge's head explode.

• Love 6

It’s funny how PhoBeth woke up every few minutes with Stuffy but as Beth she slept through the night.  

So Ridge still has Flo’s drivers license but that doesn’t stop her from driving. 

A circle of waxing poetic and blame but the still two bright spots are Douglas and Beth. 

Physco Thomas is not a character it’s Thomas being himself for he does it so well. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Fuck Quinn

Because it really cannot be said enough. Thomas may be Liam’s rapist by proxy, but she’s his actual rapist. She had no business being at that celebration.

3 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Her 'daughter' was taken out of her arms and her own grandfather is at Brooke's house celebrating with Hope.

To be fair, Eric has always liked and respected Brooke more than any of his family members (not that I particularly blame him for that).

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Still no sign of DD. He’s Liam’s father, right? 

And engaged to/possibly living with (but we’d never know it because they haven’t been seen in weeks) Katie! Who was there! I mean, not even a line of “Bill went to Tokyo on business, and he’s on the flight back, and I haven’t been able to reach him”? How can Katie know and Bill not?

Apparently, Beth’s superpower is influencing her mom to wear better clothes. This is two outfits in a row I haven’t hated, which is maybe a first since AN came on board.

Hold up! Thomas actually told his drug dealer the truth? And not some vague “my wife kicked me out because women be crazy” excuse? Why didn’t we get to hear that conversation?

So... on Wednesday the Logan sisters wear pink?

Lizzie is getting the Kelly treatment. “My mother’s namesake...” She has two, Brooke. Or are we pretending Lizzie/Maya don’t exist now? Are we still pretending they live in that house? Did Thomas murder them too? (He was the last person to mention them...)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I thought it was just me.  I know he jacked himself for the part, but I think he looks disgusting.  Maybe it has more to do with his character but I just don't like looking at bare chested Thomas.

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

He had his shirt off? I thought he was wearing a wife beater t shirt. I guess I missed the part where he took it off. That said, he really looks jacked up since I last saw him. I guess he’s a method actor.

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Today he had on a wife beater, but I meant other times when he's  walked around bare chested.  

So they've turned Thomas into Travis Bickle (DeNiro in Taxi Driver).  Well, that's in my mind.  The writer wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

tumblr_ptm2e5hqzf1y2jntco1_500.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Additionally, this shows how far Lope have come where they can have these kinds of discussions and talk things through and not have it become this huge deal or, worse, keep things under wraps only for it to blow up in their faces spectacularly later.

Yes, this!

Dickwaving was the crap he pulled when Hope was exploring options with Wyatt and he demanded she give them both equal time and when he was throwing a fit that Hope was working alongside Quinn for HFTF because Wyatt was there. I Was There, Gandalf--do not quote the sacred text to me 😛 (I know I have mixed my canon quotes horribly lol)

As I type this, it just dawned on me that not once since he signed the annulment did Liam ask her to take him back. He knows she loves him and that he loves her fully--and unquestionably--but Liam was not trying to get back together. This was solely about looking out for her best interests as any half-decent person would do. It does speak volumes to sell me on this couple that I once considered to be the Ford Pinto of soap relationships--one little bump on the road and the whole thing explodes--and that I was cringing to think about revisiting when AN was brought on. I've never been so happy that B&B proved me wrong about my fears.

4 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

It looks like Quinn and Eric's marriage is rock-solid.  He barely noticed when she left Brooke's house.  He was too busy staring at Donna's tig bitties.

Never change, Eric 🤣

• Love 8

I know I'm late to the game but why did Liam follow Hope to her house? He has spent more time with Beth than Hope has, so shouldn't he allow some bonding time between mother and child? He fucked Steffy so I thought he was with her.  And why did Hope feel the need to clarify to Liam that she did not sleep with Thomas on their honeymoon? Now Hope and Liam are kissing as if they are a couple. What did I miss? Thomas is the worst father ever because it looked like he was about to call his own son a brat. Dude has mental issues.

• Love 4

Given the circumstances, Ridge was beyond gracious today when he said Beth has always been part of the family and that they loved her as Phoebe and they’ll love her as Beth.  And Hope and Liam saw and appreciated it.  

TK’s Ridge is, quite literally, the worst but I thought he hit the appropriate notes today, e.g., slightly but not overtly uncomfortable, condemning Thomas’ actions, touching Brooke in her happiness, recognizing, with his “toast” that things have irrevocably changed.  Not a bad job.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, tricknasty said:

I know I'm late to the game but why did Liam follow Hope to her house? He has spent more time with Beth than Hope has, so shouldn't he allow some bonding time between mother and child? He fucked Steffy so I thought he was with her.  And why did Hope feel the need to clarify to Liam that she did not sleep with Thomas on their honeymoon? Now Hope and Liam are kissing as if they are a couple. What did I miss? Thomas is the worst father ever because it looked like he was about to call his own son a brat. Dude has mental issues.

Welcome back! 🙂

Given Liam's history I know what you're thinking but hand to God, Liam has been exceptionally loyal to Hope. His sleeping with Steffy was due to Thomas slipping him molly at a 4th of July get-together, and Liam was so confused and guilty he told Hope (who he was legally annulled from by then) about it.

Let's see...all that character growth from when he dated Sally is kaput and his "relationship" with Hope has been one bit of manipulation after the next. It's rage-inducing and I have to get up in six hours.

But I can't stress enough how comete different this was from all of Lope's other splits that really ever happened because they were too young and stupid to put their egos aside and TALK. This was more Hope's untreated (and unacknowledged)  mental illness from grief that had her push Liam away and he signed the annulment thinking it was the only way to maybe get her better. But he was not into Steffy or entertaining her one bit. If anything some new fans I met at Reddit were calling WYATT the worst waffle! That's its own post, tho.

if you're confused to see Anna Yolei defending Liam and Hope has a couple, or defending Liam's virtue--and brand new agency as a character!--no one is more shocked about that than I am. 😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Who is this Vinnie?

Vinnie is ThomAss's drug dealer that he scores molly and roofies from.

• Love 12

Oh Quinn. Gosh, please just shut up. There is no defense for Flo or her mom. I don't care if you have known Flo since she was a little girl; she is a grown ass woman now who made a conscious decision to collude with Dr. Dark to steal a baby and rob a mother of her child. And she did it for money. Flo is not a "good girl" anymore than Thomas is a "good kid". Quinn should not have been there in the first place, and then to try to defend Flo in front of her victims? It was good that she left, but she left for the wrong reason. She should have apologized for her behavior and excused herself; instead she ran off to find Shauna and Flo. What for? The story will be the same. But given Quinn's history I suppose she won't find it all that horrible. 

Hey, maybe they should hook Flo and Thomas up! Both good people who just do bad things. 

I guess I will walk out on that limb with @Cool Breeze because I wasn't put off at all by Ridge yesterday. First, I think he looked well put together in that light blue suit. And he is trying. He was being supportive and loving to Hope and Brooke. The character is in a sticky spot here. He wants to support his wife and stepdaughter, but at the same time his daughter is hurting and his son has lost his mind and is on the loose, and their mom, his kooky ex-wife is MIA, leaving him to deal with it all. Compounding that is the fact that Taylor is the one who set this all in motion. I know she is a victim too, but she is just too stupid for words not to have questioned that whole transaction. I think this is one time I will have to give Ridge a bit of a pass. 

Wow, I think Vinnie is kinda cute. And for me, any man who is considerate of his neighbors and who wants to keep his place nice gets bonus points. And he called Ridge Mr. F. I like that for so many reasons, not the least of which is you can insert your own name. I think Vinnie has his hands full with Thomas, and I think Vinnie needs to watch his back. For some reason I am seeing Carl and Gaear from Fargo. 

I want to move on to payoff. Comeuppance. Consequences. 

I want Bill to come back and lead the charge. I want him to manhandle the situation and all the guilty parties. I want him to show no pity or mercy, just like the perpetrators showed Hope, Liam, Steffy, and by extension the Logan, Marone, Forrester and Spencer families. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I guess I will walk out on that limb with @coolbreeze, because I wasn't put off at all by Ridge yesterday. First, I think he looked well put together in that light blue suit. And he is trying. He was being supportive and loving to Hope and Brooke. The character is in a sticky spot here. He wants to support his wife and stepdaughter, but at the same time his daughter is hurting and his son has lost his mind and is on the loose, and their mom, his kooky ex-wife is MIA, leaving him to deal with it all. Compounding that is the fact that Taylor is the one who set this all in motion. I know she is a victim too, but she is just too stupid for words not to have questioned that whole transaction. I think this is one time I will have to give Ridge a bit of a pass. 

Wow, I think Vinnie is kinda cute. And for me, any man who is considerate of his neighbors and who wants to keep his place nice gets bonus points. And he called Ridge Mr. F. I like that for so many reasons, not the least of which is you can insert your own name. I think Vinnie has his hands full with Thomas, and I think Vinnie needs to watch his back. For some reason I am seeing Carl and Gaear from Fargo. 

I want to move on to payoff. Comeuppance. Consequences. 

I want Bill to come back and lead the charge. I want him to manhandle the situation and all the guilty parties. I want him to show no pity or mercy, just like the perpetrators showed Hope, Liam, Steffy, and by extension the Logan, Marone, Forrester and Spencer families. 

@RuntheTable, against my every instinct I'm coming out on that ledge with with and @Cool Breeze.  I dislike TK's Ridge A LOT, but it did look like he was trying(?) and I have to give him a little credit for that.  And we must be in the end times because he did at least look CLEANER than he has since he took over from RM.

I like Vinnie too.  It would be nice to keep him around, after his Come-to-Jesus moment when he gives up drug-dealing.  There are people who've done much worse on this show (Quinn, Steffy) so being a drug-dealer should be acceptable in the world of B&B (even though I think drug-dealers are the worst of the worst because they kill the SOUL).  I got the feeling that the actor who plays Vinnie was trying to keep from laughing in his scenes with Thomas because it was so ridiculous.

Speaking of Thomas, I was so glad he wore the wife-beater because for some reason the sight of him shirtless makes me queasy.  Don't get me wrong, I love a well-built man, but there's something about that guy that I find icky. I'm sure he's a lovely man in real life but he can stay dressed.

I've been calling for a $Bill-tsunami for a long time.  He needs to swoop down and wash all the evil-doers away, like the wrath of Khan.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 12

Maybe it has more to do with his character but I just don't like looking at bare chested Thomas.

Me either. I'm not much of a fan of that overdeveloped, muscle-bound look. On a guy like Thomas it doesn't look natural, IMO.

The funniest spumor I've seen lately is that Reese is in Africa with Taylor.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
prepositions. how do they work?
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I watched yesterday's show on the treadmill, so I might have missed a few things. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vinnie say something to Thomas like "have you been in my stash again"? I swear he did, & I assumed, since Thomas was busting out of a muscle-showing shirt, that they were laying the first hints that Thomas is roided-up, & that's why his behavior is so abhorrent. I hadn't seen anyone mention it on this board, so maybe I heard wrong. 

I'm still so pissed that $Bill hasn't been in on this yet. I know he & Liam aren't exactly tight these days, but, damn, that's his granddaughter, & his son. Plus, his other son's girlfriend, who perpetrated the crime (who also was his maybe-daughter for a minute). As much as he should've been involved, though, Justin has been a glaring omission, too. In a story that's been horrible since the beginning, not having $Bill & Justin strongly involved ranks up near the top of the worst parts of this wretched story. I still think Justin should've been given a hint that Thomas was involved in Emma's death, & then it could've trickled out from there. I love Douglas, & I'm glad that he's the hero, but I think the story would've been better if it'd been busted by $Bill & Justin, rather than Douglas overhearing Thomas on the phone. 

• Love 11

I watched yesterday's show on the treadmill, so I might have missed a few things. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Vinnie say something to Thomas like "have you been in my stash again"? I swear he did, & I assumed, since Thomas was busting out of a muscle-showing shirt, that they were laying the first hints that Thomas is roided-up, & that's why his behavior is so abhorrent. I hadn't seen anyone mention it on this board, so maybe I heard wrong. 

I heard it too but couldn't decide whether they were referring to steroids or Adderall. I've seen the steroids spumor floating for a few weeks though so maybe that is the way the writers are going. However, I thought 'roid rage was sudden, explosive behavior and not a chronic bad mood like Thomas seems to have been experiencing.

So they've turned Thomas into Travis Bickle (DeNiro in Taxi Driver).  Well, that's in my mind.  The writer wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

tumblr_ptm2e5hqzf1y2jntco1_500.gif

Travis is too lean IMO. I was thinking Patrick Bateman from American Psycho:

iCqaWAI.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Yesterday's show had Quinn showing her ass, the Logan sisters and Eric welcoming Beth, and wifebeater-wearing Thomas becoming even more unhinged, a thing I didn't think was possible.

At the cabin, a sleepy-looking Hope tells Liam, nuzzling Beth, that while Beth slept like the baby she is, she spent much of the night watching her daughter sleep. And enjoyed every moment of it.

EB-5NoeXYAYMJSZ.png

Hope: "She's the missing piece of the puzzle, making our family whole again." She looks at Liam: "Liam, I can't thank you enough for making this happen."

Liam hands something for a teething Beth to chew on: "It's not me. Hey, you want this? We have Douglas to thank."

They give the baby a kiss and she fusses and I love Scott's likely ad-lib here.

She remarks that they are "making their family whole again" and dare I say, those are some serious sex eyes Hope is giving Liam. I love it.

Over at Brooke's, Donna and Katie have arrived and are looking gorgeous as does Brooke. And I'm doing a Joey from Blossom "Whoa!" seeing Ridge all spruced up in a blue suit. And it looks like he also showered and combed his hair and everything.

Katie gushes about Hope and Liam having Beth back.

Brooke: "They'll be up soon so we can welcome her to the family."

Katie: "I can't wait to hold her."

Donna: "It feels so much lighter around here."

Eric and Quinn come in and WTF does Quinn need to be here?

EB9sPufXoAw-Wo4.jpg

She should have stayed at home out of respect for Liam most of all. It still pisses me off that the show continues to not acknowledge that she kidnapped him and raped him. There is no walking this back. ITA that Rena was not looking her best today. She looks drunk and unkempt and her shirt is fugly.

EB9wqMHWkAAEOgR.jpg

Quinn: "Ridge filled us in. We were completely shocked."

Eric comments on feeling badly for Steffy and says he reached out to her to let her know they're there for her. 

Brooke: "Steffy did the right thing. Beth is right where she belongs."

Talk quickly turns to Flo and Quinn immediately jumps in to defend that trash and I am not here for this, nor is anyone else.

EB9vMGjWkAA2hoA.jpg

Katie is me right now and nobody brings the shade like HT:

Again, WTAF is she doing here?

I don't care that Quinn has known her since she was a child. Up until recently, she hadn't seen her in more than 10 years, hadn't known her as an adult and a person can change dramatically in that timeframe. She should know. 

Ridge jumps down Quinn's throat and I'm cheering him on here (a rarity for me) and there's definitely no embers of Queridge at the moment. 

I wish Ivy were here to bitchslap Quinn like nobody's business.

Quinn insists she needs to talk to Flo and Shauna and for what? To get their side of the story? Then again, she wasn't opposed to kidnapping. Mercifully, she leaves and good riddance!

Eric, sheepish, says: "Quinn is having a hard time with this."

Oh, poor Quinn. You would think she was the one who had her child stolen from her. 

Katie snaps at this: "Flo lied to all of us."

Brooke adds: "She betrayed everybody."

They wonder where she is. Well, I can tell you where's NOT. Wyatt's.

Brooke: "She can't be far. Ridge took away their driver's licenses."

EB9v7WWX4AAAf2w.jpg

Yeah, but they can still drive and have probably replaced their licenses by now.

Eric sidesteps, as always, an apologist for his wife, and goes back to talking about Steffy and how hard this has been for them and says none of this would have happened if not for Dr. Buckingham. He states the obvious: "He needs to go to prison."

Brooke: "Flo should go to jail, too." And I love that she's holding her accountable, niece or not. And now, I kinda wish Quinn had stuck around so Brooke could kick her ass.

They abandon that talk - for now - because the happy family has arrived and I love seeing Liam with the diaper bag.

EB-7bENW4AAQp0s.jpg

It's sweet and kind of hot all at the same time. What can I say? I'm a sucker for devoted daddies.

EB821_BXYAENU69.jpg

Eric honest-to-goodness hugs Liam. "Congratulations, Quinn and I are so happy for both of you." You could have just said "I'm so happy for you," Eric. 

Katie and Donna make over Beth and how could you not?

Donna: "Oh my gosh, look at you guys. You're a family."

EB-7bEfWsAE8GMH.jpg

I just love how Liam looks at Hope and Beth. As much chemistry as he had with KM, it's just so much more with AN where if I didn't know better (as he's clearly very happily married and she's attached) I'd think they were a couple in real life.

EB-6xbnWwAALbXZ.jpg

There is some rehash over what happened and Hope's sunny smile fades for a moment as she reflects on her disbelief over how many kept the secret.

Eric shakes his head, then looks at Hope: "I'm so sorry Thomas chose not to end your suffering."

Everyone is clearly thankful that Liam was able to suss out the truth, but Liam, looking up towards the stairs, grins and gives all credit to "the man of the hour" and we follow his gaze to see Douglas coming down the stairs.

EB82-EjXoAA8pUt.jpg

Douglas comes into the living room as adorable as always.

Hope: "Douglas, come here. We were just bragging about you."

Douglas, eyes wide: "You were???"

EB83BvCXkAAd1YE.jpg

Katie: "Yes! Liam was just telling us how brave you were and how you brought Beth back to her parents."

Douglas smiles at all the praise but then his face falls as he says: "My daddy's mad at me."

I want to kick Thomas' ass for many reasons and at the top of the list is his mistreatment of his poor little boy. I mean, he hasn't even bothered to call him or check him since Douglas (rightly) hung up on him.

Ridge is very sweet here: "Well, don't worry about that. We are all very proud of you."

Brooke adds: "And we are all here for you, sweetheart."

Douglas: "Beth, too?"

Hope: "That is right. Douglas, I love you so much. Thank you for bringing Beth home." 

EB-8odEXoAA35nh.jpg

Douglas just smiles like the cutie he is.

EB-8odGXkAAeIrZ.jpg

And can't they just get custody of Douglas? He seems like part of their family already.

On that note, Eric says: "Look at the two of you, after all the anguish and heartache, you deserve every happiness. You deserve to have your little girl and here she is. You have your daughter."

Ridge adds: "She's always been part of this family, hasn't she? Even when we thought she was gone, she was right here. We loved when she was Phoebe and we're gonna love her just as much now that she's Beth." I don't know what to do with a Ridge who says sweet things like this. 

Katie looks at Beth: "But you knew didn't you? You knew deep down in your soul that she was still here and you were right. You were right! And that is a true testament to a mother's instinct, a mother's love. And now it's my turn to hold her."

EB9Hwl1UIAABAO3.jpg

As much as Katie grates, I loved her today. It doesn't hurt that HT makes the most of our the few scenes she gets these days.

EB-_Sj9X4AEGUME.jpg

They are as in love with Beth as Hope and Brooke and will be doting aunties I'm sure.

Brooke says: "My dear little precious Granddaughter. I never thought that I would see you alive and yet here you are. You're right here. Beth, my mother's namesake. You know I bet she is up there and she has been watching out over you." I'm with you on everything except Beth being her great-grandmother's namesake. Because she's one of TWO and Lizzie is making this face right now.

QuarrelsomeBothAmberpenshell-max-1mb.gif

Donna: "Beth, you are the youngest Logan now. Part of this pack. And with Hope and Liam as your parents I just know we are going to be so proud of you."

Ridge pipes up "especially this hot grandmother over here." Okay, that was kind of cute.

And I didn't mind their playfulness here. For once. Color me as shocked as anyone.

EB9C-enWkAAXPgL.jpg

Clearly, a weight has been lifted off of Brooke's shoulders.

EB9C-faXYAAzeFy.jpg

Liam: "For me, it's kind of a point of pride to know that our daughter will continue to be surrounded by these strong dynamic women starting with her mom." Indeed.

Hope: "You gave me so much, you made this beautiful girl with me. You reunited our family."

Everyone smiles through their tears at this and look at Donna being all cozy with Eric.

EB9CaiMWsAA_N8I.jpg

Uh huh...

EB9CbEHWkAAtrm9.jpg

I just really love family scenes like this. And look at Eric and Donna holding hands!!!

EB84ElkWwAA9hcs.jpg

EB84ElkWwAA9hcs.jpgAnd damn, it's getting hot in here. Look at the way Hope is looking at him with the sex eyes again.

EB_AO0yXkAIua-X.jpg

I'm thinking there's going to be a reunion in their bedroom tonight and I love how they look they are the only two people in the world.

She holds his face for a moment.

EB_AEY8W4AMPSOS.jpg

And leans in to kiss him in front of everyone.

EB_AEY9XUAAso7k.jpg

They are 100% back together and no huge conversation needs to be had. Words aren't necessary right now.

Beth babbles and they laugh, just enjoying these everyday moments. 

EB-_qPvWwAA6uZf.jpg

We cut over to an unfamiliar apartment. 

Oh, it's Vinny's place and clearly, this is where Thomas has been hiding out.

EB8xKolXoAAHhdt.jpg

Vinny asks wife-beater wearing Thomas how he slept and offers breakfast as a good host does.

Thomas-Vinny-BB-HW.jpg?w=300&resize=300,

Thomas ignores him, staring at his phone and willingly it to ring and be Hope. Yeah, don't hold your breath, psycho. He then scrolls through his phone, looking at pictures of Hope.

EB8xCh6X4AE122g.jpg

EB8xEzNX4AE5q-_.jpg

Thomas: "I shouldn't even be here! I should be with my wife!" Well, she doesn't want to be with you. Ever. Also, she's not your wife.

He's even more unhinged than usual and Vinny doesn't know quite what to do, offering that maybe they should get out of the apartment and get some air. 

Thomas sighs and clearly, he's not interested.

His phone rings and it's Ridge again.

Thomas fumes: "I don't want to talk to him!"

Vinny is all:

Good luck with that, Vinny.

Thomas continues to rage, angrily shoving stuff off of Vinny's coffee table, yelling: "This whole thing is messed up." If by "whole thing," you mean "you," then yes.

Thomas confesses, fists clenched, that "was ratted out by my own kid, that ungrateful little..." He adds, but I don't believe him, that "I love him, I always will, but stabbing me in the back like that." Dick. He doesn't deserve Douglas.

Thomas: "I'm the only one who ever really loved Hope. I gave her a child. I gave her a family."

EB92a3zXUAUGtrz.jpg

He then reverts to mad pacing around the apartment like a rat in a cage, growling "Hope is mine!

Vinny asks: "Do you think Hope and Liam might get back together?" And way to poke the angry bear, there, Vinny.

Thomas snots: "It's just Liam. He had to get her riled up." Yeah, Liam is such an ass for telling the love of his life that their daughter is alive.

Vinny: "She definitely loves you. She wouldn't have married you if she didn't."

giphy.gif

Thomas's beady eyes almost pop out of his head at that and then he starts rambling about how no one cares about Kelly (you, included) and "all they talk about is Beth, Beth, Beth! I'm so SICK of it!"

Vinny: "You need to lower your voice. And stop breaking my stuff!" Hee!

Thomas takes a breath and his voice is quieter, but he's no less cray-cray as he says: "I just need to see Hope and explain things. She'll understand. I just need to see her...and hold her...and touch her." That sounds so familiar...

GUYjZFv.gif

Not to mention Hope looked like she wanted to vomit every.single.time he touched her.

Anyway, Thomas says: "She's going to be with ME." 

EB9yi53XoAAWNdd.jpg

I'll bet this is his ringtone for Hope:

tenor.gif?itemid=10053768

Vinny, who knows how to read the room, chimes in: "You need to stand your ground."

Thomas: "Nothing will stop me from getting what I want."

Yep, he's totally kidnapping Beth. 

Which fuck him for that and all of the other shitty things he done, including abandoning his vulnerable young son.

In other news, B&B earned the top spot with the coveted women 25-54 bracket, something they've never before managed to do. And it's all because of a Hope/AN centric storyline with Beth being reunited with her family and Lope reuniting as well and nothing to do with Hauxdi or Leffy.

Today's show should have the long-awaited return of $ Bill and I am HERE for it, honeys!

• Love 15

Well damn, Ridge can be a halfway decent person.  Who knew?

Ridge might not get together with Quinn, and Brooke might not fuck Bill, but I bet Eric has sex with Donna.

Shut up, Quinn.  There is no excuse for what Flo, Zoe, and Shana did.

• LOL 5

Finally, Bill shows up.  It's about time.

Yeah, Zoe and Xander this is ALL Thomas fault.  Whatever.  You are guilty of more than lying, but if this means I never have to see you onscreen again, I'll settle for that.  Lame ending to a boring SL.

• Love 4

I'm actually glad that Ridge just let Zoe & Xander off by firing them. We won't have to stick around for a trial (although, like Ridge, I don't know that they could actually be charged with a crime), & with them no longer being employed at Forrester, they have no reason to be on-screen. Bye, Felicias. I am glad that they told Ridge & Brooke that Thomas was potentially-involved in Emma's accident (we know, but they don't have concrete proof). Let $Bill get ahold of that nugget, & bring Justin into the mix, like they both should've been for the last few months.

OMG, $Bill was worth the wait (almost)! He struts in, bringing in a football-field-sized pink teddy bear, he is so sweet with Liam, reminds us that he's packing heat in the nether-regions, & he played kissy-face with his adorable granddaughter. A good day was had by all. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 16

Am I a terrible person for preferring one of the baby Beths over the other?  I just find the slightly larger one to be soo cute!  And expressive.  Not that the smaller one isn't...she was holding her own on yesterday's episode.  I just fell in love with one baby Beth and it's kind of jarring to see another in her place.

Thank God Xander and Zoe were "terminated'...loved hearing Ridge say that.  That means they're off our screens for good!

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

He adds, but I don't believe him, that "I love him, I always will, but stabbing me in the back like that." 

....bruh, he's five 😐

Truly, he's his mother's son.

Good riddance to Zoe and Xander (who I thought was done cuz the actor had a new gig). This was the second best thing to come out of this stupid story. Zoe's hacker stalking ass didn't deserve a job at FC to begin with.

• Love 14

Xander is so completely spineless that I can't wait until he slithers off of the screen.  He's not to blame for this fiasco in any way and he should've told Ridge to kiss his "whole asshole".  Why is he letting himself get lumped in with everyone else or saying anything other than Thomas prevented him from telling the truth with what he felt were serious threats of reprisal, perhaps even violence?

Jail!?!  Go find your criminal son first you greasy bastard.

• Love 11

$Bill! Long time no see you strangle the kidnappers of your grandchild to within an inch of their pathetic lives.

Interesting look on Zoe today. Is she moving to Madrid to join a flamenco troupe or is she auditioning for a role as Josephine Baker?

Uh, I don't understand how a discussion about Loki and Thor turns into innuendo about the size of Bill's junk. And why young Will was a part of that innuendo.

Beth was so cute today. She made a little face at Bill like "Don't get me in the middle of this. I'll be fine with a nice Ford or Chevy, Grandpa."

Reese is a British citizen? I thought he had dual US/UK citizenship. Whatever, he committed a kidnapping in the US so there shouldn't be any issue extraditing him.

Why does Donna always dress like a $3.00 hooker?

And like a $3.00 hooker who gives change back. 😼

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

It was nice DD playing obnoxious Bill. I hope he enjoyed his summer. That said, Brad Bell did an awful job spreading the storylines around. That said, the reveal got the highest ratings for the show. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Still no DNA test?  I don't like that.

Completely unnecessary in this SL:

1. Steffy adopting Phoebe/Beth

2. Thomas

3. Emma dying

I'd be lying if I said I lost one moment of sleep behind Emma's demise, but if they had to off her, at least let Bill and Justin (aka the last two people in LA to know Beth was alive) be involved in the story

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Beth was so cute today. She made a little face at Bill like "Don't get me in the middle of this. I'll be fine with a nice Ford or Chevy, Grandpa."

Pfffff. Baby is the first Bill Spencer's first granddaughter*, he won't have her driving in anything less than a BMW 5 series. 🤣

*....I'm assuming, considering certain spoilers 👀

1 hour ago, nasir jones said:

Xander is so completely spineless that I can't wait until he slithers off of the screen.  He's not to blame for this fiasco in any way and he should've told Ridge to kiss his "whole asshole".  Why is he letting himself get lumped in with everyone else or saying anything other than Thomas prevented him from telling the truth with what he felt were serious threats of reprisal, perhaps even violence?

Jail!?!  Go find your criminal son first you greasy bastard.

While I don't feel especially sorry for him either because he couldn't excersize one single ounce of common sense, I don't think he deserves as much shit as the other assholes either. He was, at a minimum, very clearly distraught and bothered for reasons beyond staying out of prison while the other stooges just cared about covering their own asses.

Still, the guy is a horrible actor that stands out in a show notorious for its hair models, so I won't miss him when he goes. 

And on a tangent, I'm beyond sick of B&B casting the worst black actors with the worst writing, then dumping them when their popularity drops like a rock....if they catch an audience at all, which neither he, Zoe or particularly Emma never did. I've watched for 20 years now and Maya is the only person of color to make a significant impact on the show in all that time. Before that, there was that horrible Amber paternity question about whether her baby would be born black which....hasn't aged well. Big nope.

• Love 10

Again with the drivers license. Ridge you can’t prevent Flo, Shanna, and Zoey from getting their licenses replaced. 

Xander speaks the truth about Thomas but it looks like Ridge didn’t really want to hear it.  Kudos Zoey for speaking the truth and sticking up for Flo even though she was completely wrong to assist Dr. Shady.  Ok, Ridge just gave Zoey and Xander the boot so does Ridge think that Xander will be so great full that he won’t tell the cops better yet Justin about Thomas running Emma off the road.  

Baby Beth acts better, with her beautiful blue eyes, than mostly the entire cast. Douglas excluded.

• Love 6

Awww ... c'mon. Doesn't anybody besides me like Will? I was happy to see him today. I actually prefer slightly older kids to babies, so he was a sight for sore eyes for me. I also like Douglas a lot. I just think Will is funny and plays 9-10 going on 40 pretty good for just a kid actor.  I hope that off-camera Will actually plays with kids his own age doing fun kid-stuff and he truly doesn't sit around all day in front of Excel spreadsheets!

Now ... So Zoe and Xander got off with really nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Color me majorly disappointed. Sludge was surprisingly restrained. I was looking forward to a lot of shouting, veiled threats, hissing/squinting Brooke and plenty of sobbing from Zoe.  It goes without saying that they should have been terminated and I strongly disagree about not calling the authorities. Maybe that is coming later ... I hope. OTOH, if this means that X and Z are gone for good, all the better.

I'm getting very bored with Beth* and want to see some fireworks. I truly wish that "Bill's people" had gotten a hold of Reese before the British authorities did. It sounds like Shauna and Flo will show up tomorrow. I'd also love to see a convo between those two and Quinn. We can also have the Bill is Kelly's dad SL take action any time now. Just keep things moving -- PLEASE!! 

*Little Beth's outfits are now being featured on "Worn on TV." They are surprisingly affordable, if anybody has a baby girl in their life and is interested.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

What was that random Steffy/Liam sex night about?  Were we supposed to think how cool they were by having casual sex without morning guilt? They don't do that on this show.   There is always a price to pay.  Is she supposed to be pregnant?  No need to answer that question.  I can

wait.  Poor Kelly.  Everybody done forgot Kelly.  My favorite thing is still the dueling Grandmas.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TessHarding2 said:

What was that random Steffy/Liam sex night about?  Were we supposed to think how cool they were by having casual sex without morning guilt? They don't do that on this show. 

You damn right no one does or else Liam wouldn't have had nearly as many weddings at 30 that Brooke's had in 3 DECADES on the show! 🤣

But no, it was ThomAss's way of pushing Liam with his slattern sister together sooner....because her brass cooter and Cha Cha Cha was usually all it took to get Liam's attention from Hope in the past. But that was before Stetty went and fucked his damn father over one measly kiss--which I know few lost sleep over because it's Steffy and Steamless's entire relationship foundation was built on quicksand, but if he gave that much of a shit, why would he spend what he thought were his dying moments macking on another woman?

But it speaks volumes that she chose to storm out, much like she always dragged Hope for doing in similar situations, and assume the worst. In fact Hope once had a line that, almost verbatim, went "if you saw Liam doing the same thing, you wouldn't put up with it!" In 2012! And sure enough, she proved Hope right by barely giving him a second thought the minute $Bill showed up--not that I blame her cuz...come on 😛 but still.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

It was very nice to see cute and cuddly DD and nobody is better with a baby but I would have liked to have seen more VENGEFUL $Bill.  We got a glimpse but I want more.  I want someone to AVENGE what happened to Beth and to Hope and Liam.  And Emma too.

The Forresters have decided to set themselves up as judge and jury in this case.  Instead of calling the police and letting the court system decide whether these people are guilty or innocent, Ridge decided that Zoe and Xander hadn't violated any laws.  I think the police would beg to differ but the police or the people of the State of California don't seem to have a say in this. 

Ridge just found out that his son might have killed a young woman and he didn't even bat an eye.  Maybe it's because Emma wouldn't be the first person to die at the hands of his children.  I guess he takes it in stride now.

Ridge said that he loved his family.  Emma had a family too.  Most of us didn't care for the character and are glad she's off the show.  But in the world of B&B a young woman died in pain and fear and NOBODY seems to give a shit about her.

Liam's words have stuck with me since he said them.  His child was sold LIKE FURNITURE.  As the descendant of men and women who were bought and sold, that struck a real chord. 

I understand that as long as a lawyer has a look at the papers, it's perfectly legal to put $250K in a bag and purchase a human child.  That's what it costs if you want a healthy, White baby.  

Baby Beth was BOUGHT LIKE FURNITURE by a woman who had an agenda.  She wanted to strike back at the Logans.  It wasn't about having a child to love and raise.  The baby formerly known as Phoebe was a weapon to be used in a war that has gone on for decades.  Taylor wanted to use the baby to get Liam back in her daughter's bed.  Her daughter devoted more time to her store-bought baby than she did to the child she gave birth to.  Maybe because Baby Kelly didn't bring Liam back and Hauxdi was counting on 'Phoebe' to do the trick, along with her psycho rapist brother and a couple of roofies.  Taylor would have been ecstatic.

Let's not forget that Taylor is a alcoholic, drunk driver who has killed at least one woman and tried to kill another man.  She rejected a child she gave birth to when she found out it carried the hated Logan genes.  She bought a child to get back at her enemy.  Brooke gets the heat but Taylor is a MONSTER.  Yet not one single person has said that Taylor should answer for what she's done.  In fact, people have gone out of their way to say how innocent Taylor is.   And we all know that Taylor is just TOO GOOD for prison.  If letting Taylor off the hook means I don't have to endure the sight of Hunter Tylo, then I'm okay with that.  But when are the people responsible for the purchase of a child and the murder of a young woman going to be brought to account? 

We've seen Bill Spencer go out of his way to hurt and destroy several young women for little or no reason.  I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't put as much effort into punishing the people who bought his baby grand-daughter.  LIKE FURNITURE.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19

Bill is back! YAY!

I am hoping he kept angry Bill at bay because it was a happy occasion. If Bill has “his people” on it, then he is righteously pissed. I suspect when we see him back in his office the gloves will come off, and we will see a full complement of Bill anger. And I really, really hope that Bill finds out about what happened to Emma. As other’s here have said; Emma was not a fan favorite, but she was still a human being who was chased down by a maniac and died terrified and alone. And as has also been said; no one seems to give a shit. Particularly Ridge. If Bill finds out then Justin will find out and maybe Emma’s death will be avenged. I won’t be holding my breath though because Taylor and her spawn seem to somehow manage to escape any consequences for their crimes and I think Darla, Alley, Ivy and Emma would second that.

So, I am royally pissed that no one has reported any of this to the police. There have been so many crimes committed in this SL that it would take the whole of the LAPD to handle it properly:

Baby stealing

Human trafficking

Aiding and alluding

Drugging an unsuspecting person

Murder

Attempted kidnapping

And what is shocking is that the common denominator for two of the worst crimes is Thomas, and he wasn’t even in on the plan from the beginning. No, he just took a terrible situation and compounded it, and made it a thousand times worse. I understand that no parent wants to realize this about their child, but burying your head in the sand, or in Ridge’s case, up his own ass, is not going to help your kid. Not reporting Thomas and his actions to the authorities is allowing him the opportunity to hurt others, or worse, commit another murder. Oh, and Show best not cop out to some “roid rage” nonsense. That is generally a one time deal, where the person just looses it and goes on a rampage. Thomas didn't just flip out; he planed and schemed, and bought drugs, and delivered those drugs. He knowingly and willingly chased Emma down like a hunted animal. He knowingly manipulated his young, confused and grieving son, and a grieving Hope. Thomas has a long history of doing hurtful, terrible things. Brooke is the only person who has had the gonads to point this out when she said to Ridge the other day that Thomas “does have a dark side.” And she should know after Boinkberry and all. But Ridge still contends that Thomas is a "good kid." He looked down his nose at, and fired, Zoe and Xander. I can understand Zoe because she knew pretty much from the beginning, but she did have a reason for keeping her silence. That is in no way giving her a pass, but I can at least understand why she did what she did. And Xander didn't know long at all and tried to tell but was accosted by Ridge's own son. What was Thomas's reason? Oh, right, his great love and need for Hope. The absolute worst revisionist writing to date. To use some great love affair that never happened to justify what Thomas has done is just lazy, cheap, and frankly, insulting writing. I will bet you dollars to donuts that Ridge does not fire Thomas, and will go out of his way to explain away his behavior as due to grief over Caroline, a woman Thomas was not even in love with. 

I am not surprised though, that Show is fucking this all up. The SL was horrible from the beginning, so I suppose the fallout will be the same. I really feel for those who stuck it out because you are not getting the payoff you deserve.

• Love 14

I'm not sure Bill will get to do all that much.  I hope I'm wrong, but I'm wondering if Flo will end up getting a pass because she's a Logan, and Thomas will get some mental/physical illness excuse.  Dr. Reese might go to prison, but he has been MIA since the beginning of this SL.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 1

Totally, totally understand where you and others are coming from, @RuntheTable, regarding this storyline not being nearly as satisfying without some comeuppance for all those who conspired to rob Hope and Liam of their little girl and keep it that way.

For me, the thing I cared about the most is that Hope and Liam were reunited with Beth and that has happened. For me, that was the most important thing but secondary and still pretty important is for said comeuppance.

And I think it's coming for them.

ECGYdkFXkAEq5VY.jpg

Obviously, I am VERY worried about the first spoiler and what might happen to Hope or Beth or Brooke or Douglas or anyone else I care about. But I see Bill has payback all sewn up and no one does it like he can.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke is the only person who has had the gonads to point this out when she said to Ridge the other day that Thomas “does have a dark side.” And she should know after Boinkberry and all. But Ridge still contends that Thomas is a "good kid."

Ridge should know because Caroline was a victim and Ridge covered for Douglas's paternity because of it.

Good Lord, I remember that time before the Boinkberry thing where Thomas unexpectedly kissed Brooke for a PR stunt* and while Brooke got most of the heat for it because of course she did, Ridge was rightfully angry with Thomas too...more so than he appears to be for his role in this.

As for that spoiler:

I don't think they'd kill any infants. I hope to God they learned that lesson from Jill Fuck-up Phelps and the Delia Abbott bullshit. But if Liam gets killed off after being the only decent-ish man on the show, I really will riot for making me finally care for this lemming when they could've been giving him agency this last nine years[/spoilers]

7 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke is the only person who has had the gonads to point this out when she said to Ridge the other day that Thomas “does have a dark side.” And she should know after Boinkberry and all. But Ridge still contends that Thomas is a "good kid."

Ridge should know because Caroline was a victim and Ridge covered for Douglas's paternity because of it.

Good Lord, I remember that time before the Boinkberry thing where Thomas unexpectedly kissed Brooke for a PR stunt* and while Brooke got most of the heat for it because of course she did, Ridge was rightfully angry with Thomas too...more so than he appears to be for his role in this.

As for that spoiler:

I don't think they'd kill any infants. I hope to God they learned that lesson from Jill Fuck-up Phelps and the Delia Abbott bullshit. But if Liam gets killed off after being the only decent-ish man on the show, I really will riot for making me finally care for this lemming when they could've been giving him agency this last nine years[/spoilers]

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

I'm not sure Bill will get to do all that much.

Legally? Maybe not. But this is one time I would be willing to let legalities slide because, yeah, I would be ok with that. 

Those spoilers!

Spoiler

Oh, that is a bit scary. It says the Logans and Forresters suffer a tragedy, not the Spencers, so that sort of leaves out Douglas and Beth. So that leaves Brooke, Hope and Thomas. Oh, fuck it all! I am telling you if Hope dies after all she has been through and just finding her happiness with Liam and Beth? And if it is Brooke? I am done. Seriously, losing either one of them and keeping Thomas? No, that just does not compute. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
53 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Legally? Maybe not. But this is one time I would be willing to let legalities slide because, yeah, I would be ok with that. 

Those spoilers!

Reveal spoiler

Oh, that is a bit scary. It says the Logans and Forresters suffer a tragedy, not the Spencers, so that sort of leaves out Douglas and Beth. So that leaves Brooke, Hope and Thomas. Oh, fuck it all! I am telling you if Hope dies after all she has been through and just finding her happiness with Liam and Beth? And if it is Brooke? I am done. Seriously, losing either one of them and keeping Thomas? No, that just does not compute. 

Not legally, or any other way.  I think the end of this SL will be like the beginning and middle - boring.  At least if Bill had made an appearance earlier on, it would have made things more interesting.

Damn, Flo and Shana are even worse than I thought.  According to them, they were wrong, but it's all Dr. Reese and Thomas' fault.  {face palm}

Spoiler

Why kill someone off?  Weren't Phoebe and Allie enough?  Is there some rule that only two legacy kids can be on the show at a time?

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Useful 1

Re those spoilers discussed above,

Spoiler

when the early spoiler about Emma's death came out all the B&B families were mentioned and it threw me because I really didn't think the Forresters and Logans would care that much about Emma. She was only an FC employee and Justin's niece. I think the show made a big deal about it mainly because the actress seems to have some small juice in showbiz.

So, I'm trying not to read a lot into only the Logans and Forresters being mentioned in this latest spoiler. I do think it might be one of the kids, likely Douglas, or it'll be someone major like Liam, Hope, or Brooke. I feel pretty confident they won't kill Thomas because why would the Logans care, and if it's Flo, why would the Forresters care?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1

I don't want any more child death on this show, forever and ever. William Bell is likely spinning in his grave right now....from what I read, he was so unprepared for the emotions he felt after having Lauren bury Dylan that he swore off ever doing another such story again, which is why Nicole Marone is B&B's only stillbirth baby. 

Beth I'm sure has plot armor but I will be unironically done if Douglas gets Delia'd. I don't imagine they'd kill off a day one character in this fashion or Steffy's biggest rival.

The three Logan witches standing around their cauldron singing double double toil and trouble.  They just don’t want to hear any explanation and of course nothing about Thomas’ involvement.  We will see soon that the Logan woman will rue the day that they didn’t heed Shanna’s warning about Psyco Thomas. 

Flo, deservedly so, was read the riot act by Raggedy but to Raggedly’s credit, she allowed Flo to give her lame excuse and ask for forgiveness.  I will bet against that Raggedy will forgive Flo anytime soon. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 4

Flo and Zoe had numerous opportunities to tell the truth before Thomas ever found out anything.  They can both STFU along with Shana and Xander.

Spoiler

I would think Brad Bell would be tired of killing off the kids, but I won't be surprised if he kills Kelly, Douglas, or Phoebe/Beth.

• Love 1

In today's episode, Shauna gets read for the filth by the Logan sisters and Hope finally confronts Felonious Flo.

We open at Brooke's house where Hope and Beth are hanging out with the Logan sisters. Aunties Donna and Katie can't get enough of their great-niece and it's pinch hitter Beth again today.

EB4LVUlVUAA89ag.jpg

Donna teases about needing to visit a toy store soon and between her, Brooke, Katie, and $ Bill, I'm thinking they'll buy the place out.

Katie: "And we'll just charge it Grandpa Bill, of course." I don't think he'll mind a bit.

Beth coos right on cue.

ECHDiuZXoAAYHed.jpg

Hope's smile fades as she recalls: "Remember the last time we welcomed a Logan woman into our family?"

ECHDk-WXYAEZP-o.jpg

She looks over at her mother. "Uncle Storm's daughter? Remember how we were excited to learn that Flo was one of us. I still can't believe what she did to me." She looks down at Beth, cradling her head. "To my daughter."

Brooke looks so shell-shocked here, especially as she looks at the pictures lining the sofa table and Storm's picture is right there in the middle.

ECHDmQAXkAIO0v6.jpg

We see the cabin door open and really, Hope and Liam? Again, lock your freakin' doors.

Because guess who's here?

The most uninvited guests of all time besides Thomas. 

Shauna and Flo.

giphy.gif

I honestly don't know where they get the gall to show up here, after everything they've done, Flo especially.

Flo: "Mom? This is crazy. Sneaking in like this?"

Shauna shrugs: "You said that you need to face Hope."

Flo: "Yeah, but not by breaking and entering." What's a few more crimes, Felony?

Shauna: "Oh honey, don't be silly. The door was unlocked." Which, again, WTAF, Hope and Liam? "You heard the gardener. Hope and Beth went up to the main house. They shouldn't be long. In the meantime, I really want you to practice what you're gonna say to Hope."

Practice??? And say what? "I'm sorry I helped steal your child and lied to you for months?"

Shauna really does live in her own little world. 

Flo: "I don't know what I'm going to say to her. There aren't words to convey how sorry I feel." I'll give her that much. 

Shauna insists: "You have to try. Hope is a good person-"

Flo interjects: "And maybe she's gonna? Be able to look at me and not tell me to go to hell."

Shauna, who sounds like she's on something, keeps that same weird voice: "Baby, she would never do that." I wouldn't be so sure. 

Flo shakes her head: "Well, she should. It's where I've been the last few months anyway. My own personal hell." That you could have escaped if you had only said "no" to Reese or once you knew it was no legit adoption, told the freaking truth. "I wouldn't blame Hope or her family if they erase me from their lives forever." And that's what I would do. I mean, there is no getting back to good. The fact that she is (allegedly) Storm's daughter isn't enough to forgive because that would be a bridge too far.

Back at Brooke's, Hope decides it's time she take Beth back to the cabin and picks her up.  She says her goodbyes, including walking over so Brooke can kiss her precious little granddaughter goodbye. She also kisses Beth before she walks out.

Donna tears up over "mother and daughter and reunited."

Katie teases that Donna crying is making her cry.

Brooke smiles and says: "Nothing and no one is going to ruin the joy that she and Beth are experiencing at this moment."

Yeah, about that, Brooke.

Donna and Katie hug each other and it's a nice moment between the sisters.

At the cabin, Shauna is still trying to whitewash Flo's actions, saying "Honey, I know you're on pins and needles, but you gotta stop assuming the worst."

Flo counters: "What I did was unforgivable. And I lied about it. For months. The fact that Hope hasn't had me arrested yet-" Oh, don't worry. That's coming.

Shauna interrupts, delusional as ever: "Honey, I don't think she's gonna go that far. Hope is not vindictive. Just talk to her. Tell her how much you've been suffering, too."

giphy.gif

Flo at least has enough sense to challenge that: "Oh my God, Mom! You can't possibly compare what I've been through to what she's been through."

Shauna scoffs: "Well, of course not." So then why did you say it? "I know how tortured you've been, wanting to tell her the truth." It was all self-inflicted and they both know it. "Just explain it to her."

Flo shakes her head and looks at the ceiling because how in the world could she ever explain that? She can't. It's impossible.

Offscreen, we hear Beth babbling so they know Hope is about to walk in the door. Shauna sneaks out the back but not before telling Flo: "Good luck, baby" and Flo hides in the nursery.

And that right there shows they don't give a shit about Hope or what Flo did. Ambushing her in her own home, the place that should be her refuge. Just disgusting.

Hope comes into the living room with Beth: "Welcome home, baby girl." She teases her about wanting to hear the story about the handsome prince and the princess and their beautiful baby girl again and says: "I like that one, too."

We see the nursery door open in the background and Flo comes just into the room with Hope having no idea she is there. What an absolute violation and hasn't she violated Hope and Beth and Liam enough for two thousand lifetimes?

ECHEEtnXkAAHHeY.jpg

Hope talks about happily-ever-after stories being the best, like the one they're living right now.

We see Flo smile at hearing this and stop trying to manipulate us, TPTB. She is trash and no amount of redemption is gonna change that.

Hope: "I can never thank God enough for bringing you back to us."

Flo: "Hope."

ECHEHG-XYAIdqT0.jpg

Hope gasps in surprise, instinctively holding Beth closer, as she turns to find Flo standing there.

ECHEKVcXkAAqMVF.jpg

She looks at the woman who helped facilitate her daughter's kidnapping and trafficking with all the disgust she deserves.

Back at Brooke's, Donna raises the question of whether or not to have a party for Beth, Hope and Liam. 

Katie: "I'm sure they would love that, but we should wait. As happy as we all are, we still have Steffy to think about."

And just let that sink in for a moment. Katie, the woman Steffy wrong with her first affair with Bill, having the class and the compassion to advise against having a celebration for Beth's homecoming. AND AND AND contrast their reserve and tact with Taylor buying a baby for an eager beaver Steffy to adopt and throwing a party when faux Beth's ashes were barely cold.

Brooke agrees: "That's true. Steffy did lose a daughter. We need to give her time."

Donna: "God, I could just strangle Zoe's father." Get in line, sister. "If he and Flo wouldn't have done this in the first place, none of this would have happened."

Shauna, who has snuck into the room from the veranda: "My daughter never meant to hurt anyone." 

Donna is shocked while Katie is already eyeing her with loathing. Brooke is already on her feet, gasping: "Shauna? What are you doing here?"

And Shauna just steps right up to her, full of horribly misplaced self-righteousness, while Donna and Katie immediately flank their big sister.

Donna: "Look if you're here to unburden yourself, Katie and I already know the rest of the ugly story." 

Shauna, not one hint of remorse in her voice, says: "I will say it again. I'm very, very sorry." 

They all scoff at this because it's so obvious she's not. 

Shauna: "At least Hope's been reunited with her little girl." As if that makes everything magically okay.

Brooke blasts her: "You and Flo would have kept your sick secret if it weren't for Douglas. You would have done everything to protect yourselves."

Shauna: "I didn't want my daughter to go to jail." Well, she has only herself to blame and it will go much harder on her now than if she had come clean in the beginning. Well, it should.

Katie is appalled: "That's how you're justifying Flo's disgusting lies and deception?" 

Shauna denies trying to justify anything and suuuure. She says they have to understand but Brooke cuts her off, sick of her shit: "I'll tell you what I understand. My daughter suffered something NO ONE should ever have to suffer. And you and Flo? You stood by silently. You could have said three little words...Beth is alive. But you didn't! Because you didn't want to get in trouble!"

And Shauna just keeps that smug, entitled look on her face.

Katie, knowing the trifling calf can't be far from the heifer: "Where's Flo?"

Donna: "We thought that being a Logan meant something to her. Obviously, it didn't because she betrayed Hope. And this entire family...in the worst possible way."

Brooke asks again when Shauna just stands there: "Where is she?"

Shauna looks at each of them, then finally admits: "Down at the cabin. With Hope and Beth."

The Logan sisters are absolutely outraged...as they should be.

Katie, hands on hips, snaps: "You CANNOT be serious!"

Donna: "Flo is with Hope right now?"

Brooke: "Hope is spending every waking moment with her daughter, making up for lost time. If Flo's gonna go there and intrude on that -"

Katie: "I think Flo's taken enough from Hope and Beth." I normally don't have much use for Katie but I am loving her today.

Shauna: "Don't you think Flo realizes that?" Clearly not, since the two of you showed up to ambush Hope and her family.

Brooke exclaims: "We don't know WHAT she realizes. We thought we knew her. We thought we could see our brother in her. His goodness and his decency. Obviously, she is nothing like him." Nope. I mean, can you imagine Flo sacrificing her own life to save someone else's as Storm did for Katie? Not in a million years.

Shauna: "My daughter is a good, sweet, loving girl that got caught up in something she couldn't get herself out of."

Katie blasts her: "Oh, for the love of--- Are you kidding me? No one was holding a gun to her head!" Get her, Katie!

Shauna all but rolls her eyes and dammit, I want someone to knock her on her ass: "No, not literally, but the pressure she was under from Reese and then Thomas-"

Brooke, shouting: "Stop! Stop! I'm NOT gonna do this with you. Obviously, you will do and say anything to protect your daughter but I'm telling you, Shauna. If she's down there and she does anything to upset Hope-"

Shauna boasts, "She won't." As if they are supposed to take this skank's word for it. "She just wants to see Hope with Beth and then try to explain-"

Katie interrupts her: "Explain WHAT? That she pretended to CARE about Hope? Empathize over her loss? All the while, she knows Steffy was raising Hope's daughter."

ECHSnL6XYAEtcBF.png

Shauna continues to deny: "It wasn't like that."

Katie is having NONE of it: "It was EXACTLY like that! And from what I understand, you did NOTHING! Flo just got in, deeper and deeper. She didn't want to deal with the ramifications of her disgusting part in this secret. Well, the secret's been exposed...and so are you and your daughter."

ECHSnMEX4AAhncU.png

Kick her ass, Katie. In fact, all three of you could beat the shit out of her but of course, Shauna would turn around and press charges.

Brooke thinks they should go to the cabin, saying: "Flo's done enough damage already and Hope shouldn't have to deal with this at all."

Donna agrees, but then gives a counterpart: "Maybe it will cathartic for her." I do tend to agree with Donna here, although I understand mama lioness Brooke. Hope's takedown of Flo has been long overdue.

Donna adds that Hope has the right to look her cousin in the eye and tell her what it feels like to be so horribly betrayed by someone you love, somebody you thought you loved you, somebody you thought was part of the family.

She looks directly at Shauna as she finishes: "Someone who doesn't deserve to be."

Shauna takes the tack of trying to shift most of the blame onto Thomas and that dog won't hunt.

Brooke: "Thomas is none of your concern."

Shauna: "I realize that-" Do you?"

Katie cuts her off, sick of this: "No one wants to hear it! You have ZERO credibility when it comes to this family."

ECHSnMCXUAAl9Zm.png

Shauna snits: "Fine!" She then decides to remind them that Flo didn't plan this and starts the same old tired song-and-dance of how Reese used poor widdle Flo. Yeah and all their kissy-face action (and who knows what else) would prove otherwise.

Donna: "She should have exposed him, the minute she found out!"

Shauna again tries the blame it all on Reese and Thomas and no one is buying it.

Katie: "And where were YOU in all of this?"

Donna: "Yeah - why didn't you step in? Do something?"

Shauna: "I DID do something."

tenor.gif

Shauna: "It was the wrong something and yes, I gave my daughter advice to stay quiet. And obviously, I am regretting that now."

Because you and your shady daughter got busted.

Brooke has heard more than enough: "What does it matter? Flo can plead her case all she wants. But my daughter is not going to forgive her for what she did."

Damn straight.

Back at the cabin, a stunned Hope asks Flo: "How did you get in here?" Um, you did leave the door open, but that didn't give her or her mother the right to sashay right in.

Flo comes closer: "The door was unlocked and the gardener said-"

Hope cuts her off: "No! You know what? You should go. I do NOT want to do this in front of my daughter."

ECHl0N6X4AAiJ75.jpg

Flo looks at Beth: "She looks so happy." She looks back at Hope. "I wanted to see this for so long." And you could have said something so long...ago. "Your daughter finally in her mother's arms and now she is." 

ECHGfW-WsAAnpTs.jpg

Hope looks at her, tears and rage in her eyes, continuing to hold Beth tightly, protecting her from the woman who helped to sell her like a piece of a furniture.

Flo: "You probably don't believe that, but it's true. Seeing you holding her, knowing that she's here, with her real family-" And don't you DARE blubber in front of Hope. "Makes me so happy."

Hope's disgust is palpable and if Flo thinks her tears and words are moving Hope, well, she's wrong.

When she remains silent, Flo takes that as a sign to keep on talking when any decent person would leave or wouldn't have had the indecency to show their face where they are most certainly not wanted in the first place: "I am so sorry for the part that I played in this. Because of what I did, you were robbed of months with your little girl. But now you have her and now you can't start to finally make all those memories that you missed."

And AYFKMWT???

Hope and Liam can NEVER, EVER get those hours, days, weeks, months back. Unless Flo can invent a time machine. Yes, they have their daughter back but the time that they lost, the firsts Hope asked about the other day, all those milestones, can never ever be made up for it. It simply doesn't work that way.

When I think about how much she and Liam missed, from hearing her cry for the first time, holding her and doing skin-to-skin, Hope losing out on breastfeeding her, her first smiles, her first giggles, her first little tooth. It still makes so incredibly sad for them.

Hope cuts her off, telling her she needs to put Beth down for a nap. She eyes Flo intently, hissing: "You stay here." And you can see the anger in Hope. She didn't want Flo to come here in the first place but now that she has, it is ON.

She walks away, into the nursery, as Flo sighs, then picks up the stuffed rabbit rattle. She recalls meeting Hope for the first time and a later meeting at FC where both times she had the opportunity to tell Hope the truth and both times, she continued to lie.

Hope returns, and you can see Flo freeze as she hears her footsteps:

ECHG5ndWwAEV2cb.jpg

Hope: "You said I was robbed. And I was. You stole my little girl from me. You stole those first few moments that a mother should have with her child and I-" She stops: "Actually, no, you weren't there on Catalina that night, so you didn't start this disgusting deception but you perpetuated it, by not coming to me the moment you learned the truth, and as far as I'm concerned, that makes you part of the cruelty to begin with. How could you? How could you do that to me? How could you do that to Beth? Your own flesh and blood? How could you, Flo?"

ECHG7feXoAEN4E8.jpg

Flo stares down at the floor. 

ECHG9DDXoAAQvQz.jpg

Hope, her heartache doing battle with her anger, as she asks: "How could you do something so heartless?"

ECHG-MvXUAAhN6t.jpg

Flo can barely look at her, but the moment she opens her trap to speak again, Hope cuts her off: "Don't. Not one word."

Hope rehashes how they connected instantly at Bikini and their bond became stronger when she thought Flo had lost a daughter, too. Stronger still when she learned Flo was a Logan and they became even closer .

Hope: "And now, when I look back at the countless times when you could have told me the truth, when you could have turned my despair into joy...no, instead, you kept insisting that I should try for another baby with Liam."

Her voice is brittle as she reflects on the gaslighting her own cousin perpetrated on her: "That things would get better." She mocks her here and I am applauding her. "That I should keep carrying on."

ECHw7KvWkAI5QHy.jpg

Hope's voice is rising as she shouts: "But don't you understand? I couldn't even begin to think about another child because I WANTED MY BETH! I WANTED MY BABY! THE ONE I GAVE BIRTH TO."

ECHJIgCWkAAPnH4.jpg

And her voice breaks here and she is so eerily quiet as she says: "And you said...nothing. My...own...cousin."

She adds "Someone that I thought actually cared about me...but I was wrong."

It's so heartbreaking to see the ghost of a smile on her lips, the shattered hopes and dreams of what could have been for her and this newfound cousin, half of her beloved Uncle Storm living on in her. Flo pleads to be heard – she didn’t know what Reese really had going on. After she learned the truth, she wanted to tell Hope so many times. Then she became a Logan but all she could think about was the secret. She deserves to go to prison and hates herself, but she really does love Hope. Flo asks if there’s any way Hope could find it in her heart to forgive her.

Her voice is as icy as it's ever been as she says: "I have never been more wrong about anything in my entire life."

She adds: "My whole world was turned upside down. I ended my marriage. Steffy was raising Beth. My daughter was being called by a different name-"

Flo interrupts and how DARE she: "I know. I would really like it if you would let me try to explain-" 

ECHw7LKWwAAklRz.jpg

I don't know how Hope knock her teeth out at this point because that would have sent me over the edge.

Hope: "I don't want to HEAR your explanations, I don't want to HEAR another one of your apologies."

But Flo keeps on, showing she has zero remorse and zero concern for Hope whatsoever. She's just out to save her own ass. "Just hear me out and then I'll leave and you never have to see me again, I promise."

ECHl022W4AEpXJF.jpg

Hope is just so tired and so spent, the emotions of the past few days, even though many have been so happy, shrugs at this point, wanting her to say it and GTFO.

Flo says she knows how Hope thinks everything she's saying is an excuse (which, yeah!) and how if she had known the full scope of what Reese was doing, she never would have gotten involved. And even when she DID know, she still did nothing!!! How in the world can she explain that away?

ECHJJioWsAEQ4gb.jpg

She tries to put it all on Reese. And then whines about how she wanted to tell the truth so many times and then she learned about being a Logan and found love again with Wyatt and how she was living in this "perfect dream."

And where the fuck is she going with all of this?

All this is doing is driving more slivers of pain into Hope's heart.

Flo insists: "But none of it mattered because every, single day, all I could think about was the secret." And so help me, if she starts talking about how she was suffering, I will reach through my TV and strangle her myself. She adds: "I deserve to go to prison for what I did." Hell yes, you do, bitch! "And I hate myself for hurting you, Hope. I hate myself for hurting every person involved!" Not enough to give up your "perfect dream," apparently. Flo then tells her that "despite all the terrible things I've done, I will always cherish being a Logan woman." You're not fit to even speak that surname. 

Flo then says this and Hope just glares at her: "I really do love you."

ECHLRtUXYAAoetN.jpg

ECHLPydWsAESO9W.jpg

She doesn't know the meaning of the word and how dare she say that to Hope now as Hope is crying now and she's continuing to emotionally manipulate her, knowing how caring and loving and forgiving Hope is.

Flo: "I I always will. No matter what happens to me." And here it comes. We all knew it would: "I know this is a lot to ask...this is crazy for me to even be here right now, but...is there any way that you can try to forgive me? I will spend the rest of my days trying to make it up to you if I can. Please, Hope...is there any way you can find it in your heart to forgive me, please?"

Hope's eyes burn in a hole in her and please tell me the slap heard round the world is coming on Monday.

ECHLZVQXkAILhZX.jpg

It better be.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

The three Logan witches standing around their cauldron singing double double toil and trouble.  They just don’t want to hear any explanation and of course nothing about Thomas’ involvement.  We will see soon that the Logan woman will rue the day that they didn’t heed Shanna’s warning about Psyco Thomas. 

Flo, deservedly so, was read the riot act by Raggedy but to Raggedly’s credit, she allowed Flo to give her lame excuse and ask for forgiveness.  I will bet against that Raggedy will forgive Flo anytime soon. 

Um, Brooke has Thomas' number and then some. She hasn't deviated one iota from that since the story broke.

They don't need to hear Shauna yammering on about him because they already know most of what he's done (they don't know the full story of how he used Thomas or about molly night yet, which only Thomas knows about the former and he/Vinny about the latter) and Shauna "helpfully" telling them information they already have is just self-serving for her and her daughter. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 3

I would love to know what Shauna and Flo expected:

"Hey, Beth's here with us,, so all's swell!  You know, we do need a couple of godparents..."

AN is killing it.  (If only her lines weren't the only things getting killed...)

• LOL 2
  • Love 5