Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Oh wow, that takes me back re OLTL. Judith Light's performance as Karen Woleck on the stand where she was outed as a prostitute is still, IMO, the best performance in soap history.

That was a golden age.  There were so many great actors in soaps in those days because they taped in NY and a lot of Broadway actors worked in soaps as their 'day job'.  When soaps moved to California, soaps became high on looks and low on talent.

• Love 16
43 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Stuffy keeps talking about a cute baby. It's a baby you want to adopt not a puppy.  I would say, since I have an adopted grandson and granddaughter, personality is more important than looks.  

Hell, I think that's even true about a puppy :)

• Love 14

They really shouldn't have made Flo such a likeable character with at least some moral compass.  So are we supposed to believe that her hots for Dr. Shady is enough motivation to be involved in kidnapping and human trafficking?  Sheesh.

They should have made her as shady as the doc for this to make even a little bit of sense.

So Liam acknowledges to Wyatt that Hope is going to be negatively affected by the adoption, but when Steffy asked if he and Hope are okay with her going forward, he seemed to speak for both of them in the affirmative.  I think we are going to less of sad and grieving Hope and more of engraged and betrayed Hope when he finally tells her.

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, bannana said:

I think we are going to less of sad and grieving Hope and more of engraged and betrayed Hope when he finally tells her.

Can we also get Finally Over Liam For Fucking Good Hope along with that?

I know that's a pipe dream, but I can wish still...

• Love 13

What's with that weird ringtone that sounds like the a phone from the 1920s? It's distracting to me.

Reese, if the people you owe money to want to take or hurt Zoe they'd just kill the German Shepherd to get to her. Tell her the truth and don't put an innocent dog needlessly in harm's way.

Is it me or did Beth kind of look like Liam? Good casting.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Steffy and Taylor reminded me of what it's like at the car dealership while you're nervously awaiting to see if the sales manager approves your offer.  Sheesh ... 

Not go on too far of a tangent, but even as a car salesman I fucking hated this process. It all depends on how close to the end of month that you come, the age of the car on the lot and at the one I worked at how closer you were to the manager to get the deal signed off. And we were one of the better ones in the area: one client of mind said it took him six hours on a non sale day before he even got into F&I for his previous car. WTF.

I wish we'd finally get to the point where there wasn't this haggling bullshit (and to be fair, it's not nearly as bad as I heard it was in the 80s, and some bigger dealerships like Toyota have more or less standardized that process and even have cut out the finance manager by allowing the salesperson to fix the entire deal), but I don't blame people for hating the industry tbh.

• Love 4

Let me try to show how ludicrous this adoption story is and how much TIIC is  taking poetic license. 

1.  It's illegal (human trafficking) to take money (sell) a child even if it's "your" child.  A child is not your property. The birth mother can only be reimbursed for expenses that were incurred from the birth.
2. The adoption, even if private, has to take place by stringent CA state laws. The adoptive parents have to go through a vetting process that includes a medical exam, background checks, home inspections etc. Taylor would have to move out because, no one with a criminal record can live in the house. In addition, Stuffy made be disqualified because of the altercation with Aly even though it was deemed to be self defense.  The vetting process could last up to 6 months due to continuing home visits.  
3. Flo, who has been identified as the birth mother, will have to stay in LA until the adoption is finalized because she has to be a CA resident to finalize the adoption.  Flo would also have to go through a vetting process an answer question about the circumstances of her pregnancy, the birth of the child as to the doctor's name and hospital name, the biological father, and her willingness to give up "her child".  
4. Even if Carter is used as a lawyer, he has to know the transfer of money is illegal. 

With all that said, I'm sure that TIIC will gloss this over a magically come up with another bogus birth certificate to replace the other bogus birth certificate.  Yes, Stuffy will have a baby sister for Kelly but only Brooke will be suspicious of the adoption. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 17

I thought for sure Thorne knew that Steffy whacked Ally in "self defense" and all the circumstances of her death.  If he doesn't maybe this is how we get Steffy off screen while JMW is out on maternity leave.

Thorne decides to visit the scene of Ally's death and in poking around finds the tire iron Steffy threw away after she hit Ally.  As far as I know Steffy never told the police about the tire iron.  Maybe Ivy still has the video stored on a thumb drive somewhere and sends it to Thorne.   Thorne takes it to the police .... And what with one thing and another, Steffy ends up doing 2 or 3 months in the slammer  for involutary nmanslaughter or something.  Thorne leaves for Paris because he can't bear to be in Bell A any more.  He asks Katie to come with, but she sadly says no because Will needs to be near this father.  Thorne agrees, he leaves and they quietly divorce.

With Thorne off the show, the way is clear for Batie to reunite, and Thorne can return when needed.

• Love 12

As I watched the Marone girls preparing the checklist for their afternoon baby shopping spree; a terrible thought occurred to me.

It does appear that this “adoption” is going to happen; couple that with the anvils that were falling out of Wyatt’s mouth about Hope’s reaction, and the fact that JMW will soon be gone for maternity leave, and an awful scenario came to my mind. What I now fear is this will break Hope. Break her very fragile mental state clean in two, and send her spiraling out of control. I can see her lashing out at Liam for not being entirely clear and upfront about Steffy’s intentions, and how close she is/was to “adopting”. Steffy decides it might be better if she left LA for a bit to give Hope time to adjust, and takes off with Kelly, Phoebe and Taylor to the International Office; returning after she comes off of maternity leave. I have no doubt Taylor would be going too, because I think this will also send Brooke around the bend, and I can see her telling Taylor what a crap move this was on Steffy’s part.

That would leave us with months of this depressed and hollow Hope. And given this is B&B, Liam will no doubt make his exit too. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went with Steffy to help her with the babies. Of course there may be one silver lining; it could spell the end for Bridge. I don’t think Brooke will take kindly to watching her loutish husband fist pumping his amazing, independent, and brilliant daughter, while her’s fights to keep her sanity.

I don’t know, maybe I am just being mean spirited, but that is what this SL has done to me. A good baby switch SL can be the bomb, but this isn’t that. Not at all. This is cruel, and it is senseless. And it glorifies and sanctions the actions of a remorseless character, who has no conscious, who has betrayed those she claims to love, and has come out of that bucket of shit smelling like two dozen red roses. While Hope, who has done her fair share, but would never stoop to Steffy’s level, is left broken and lost, feeling like there is something wrong with her. I really can’t believe I tuned back in for this. And I am only hanging on by a thread.

Particularly when I am forced to watch that dreadful Dr. W out lunching with his daughter. I must admit though, that I do feel bad for Zoe here. She might be a psycho stalker, but she is this man’s daughter, and no one deserves that.

I agree about Flo; make her one thing or the other. This ambiguous stance she is taking isn’t working. She clearly has a heart, and fully understands the pain Dr. W has caused “Hope”, but she is still willing to go along with this plan. The bad Dr. must be slinging some serious salami.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I thought for sure Thorne knew that Steffy whacked Ally in "self defense" and all the circumstances of her death

I thought so too.  According to Thorne's profile on Soap Central, it's kind of vague...

After Thorne and Taylor again broke-up off-screen, Thorne returned to L.A. to check on Aly due to reports she was becoming increasingly hostile. Before Thorne could take Aly back to Paris for additional therapy, Aly died in a violent confrontation with Steffy. Thorne demanded answers from Steffy following Aly's memorial; it was later said that Thorne went back to Paris and that he'd been informed the investigation into Aly's death had been closed.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

That would leave us with months of this depressed and hollow Hope. And given this is B&B, Liam will no doubt make his exit too. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went with Steffy to help her with the babies. 

If the character of Steffi has to be sidelined because of the actress's pregnancy there is no way Liam is leaving the canvas. The main focus will be on Liam & Hope, not Steffi and her brood.

• Love 6

No. ITA that the car buying process has improved a lot over in the past decades. My last go-round four years ago was pretty painless.

I read on Soap Central a while back that JMW taped a lot of her maternity leave scenes in advance, so I don't expect a huge absence.   I also read that Wayne Shady has been getting a lot of hateful tweets from people, but I think we already knew that. There was also a hint that Bell was getting a lot of fan flak, too, about this storyline. Better news was that WB was only signed for a short-term contract, that is going to be left open for subsequent returns. Of course, who knows what is actually true in spumor world. My take was that things were going to wrap-up sooner than later. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I read on Soap Central a while back that JMW taped a lot of her maternity leave scenes in advance, so I don't expect a huge absence.

Wow, I gotta hand it to her that she seems to be a trooper! Taping scenes in advance has to be even more work than just her own regular scenes too, and while pregnant?

I'm proud of her for that, but...damn. really wanted less Steffy.

• Love 9

Wyatt: I wonder where she got a baby so fast?
Liam: I dunno, fell off a truck? Sometimes you can score great stuff that way if you don't mind it being a little hot.
The entire world: Liam, a baby is not a video game console or a cell phone.

So when you buy a baby for a few hundred thou, do you pay in cash or can you put it on your Amex Black Card? Enquiring minds want know. 🤔

Dare we hope Liam will notice Swap Meet Baby's birthmark when he goes to the test drive at Steffy's? If the show was smart they'd let it happen. Then Steffy could play the hero for "rescuing" Beth from human trafficking and we'd be free of this storyline from hell.

What is the appeal to Flo to be doing all this?  

She thinks she's Reese's girlfriend and that they love each other.

• Love 8

I’ve been reading synopses since I can’t bear to actually watch this 💩. All I can say is: the stupid, it hurts! In what world would anyone with half a functioning brain cell think getting a baby this way is legal? 🙄

• Love 11

If it's good for Kelly it's good for Stuffy and it's very very bad for Hope. Yes, Liam think more about them than your wife.  How stupid is the concept of Kelly meeting Beth. Are the going to bond over a bottle of formula?  Are they going to sniff each other asses like puppies do?  

Liam is even waffling over what's best for Hope or best for Stuffy.  Liam can't shit nor get off the pot.  

I'm waiting for Flo to drop the price tag on Beth. 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wyatt: I wonder where she got a baby so fast?
Liam: I dunno, fell off a truck? Sometimes you can score great stuff that way if you don't mind it being a little hot.
The entire world: Liam, a baby is not a video game console or a cell phone.

So when you buy a baby for a few hundred thou, do you pay in cash or can you put it on your Amex Black Card? Enquiring minds want know. 🤔

Dare we hope Liam will notice Swap Meet Baby's birthmark when he goes to the test drive at Steffy's? If the show was smart they'd let it happen. Then Steffy could play the hero for "rescuing" Beth from human trafficking and we'd be free of this storyline from hell.

She thinks she's Reese's girlfriend and that they love each other.

But the birth mark is on random other woman's dead baby that Dr. Shady told Hope and Liam was their baby.  Still not sure how that will come into play.

• Love 8

But the birth mark is on random other woman's dead baby that Dr. Shady told Hope and Liam was their baby.  Still not sure how that will come into play.

Geebus cripes, that's right. This storyline is making me dizzy and not in a fun way. I guess that's why neither Liam nor Hope will initially think Mega Dollar Store Baby is their Beth, It's gonna come down to DNA tests, probably several of them, some done in secret and altered for a desired shady result.

• Love 8

I just wanna know...What The everlovin' Fcuk are these people thinking???

This is a stupid,cruel and horrible story. So now suddenly "hot fun chachacha Steffy" is now the original freaking Earth Mother & wants to mother all the children she can literally afford to buy to give precious baby Kelly a sister?? For god's sake...just get her a damn puppy already!!! Seriously, just substitute the word "puppy" for baby & it would at least make more sense.

Again, I don't see how Steffy & her horrible mother could be anymore callous. This is getting impossible to watch. And Liam- you are  such a monumental dumb ass....how 'bout being loyal to your suffering wife for a change? So its all about what's best for Kelly??? Riiiiight. rme

Maybe what's best is for Kelly to have her mother's full attention instead of splitting it with another child before she's even 1 year old. There is a reason gestation is 9 months...think about that. How ya gonna explain the closeness in age to Kelly when she grows up?? "Oh, I bought you a little sister." or "Well, we weren't sure how you were going to turn out so we got a spare we might like better".  or this one "Oh my other sister, Hope, lost a baby & I wanted to one-up her to get your Daddy to come back to US!"  Gah!

Oh @CountryGirl, I agree with everything you said above.

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I don't know how much longer I can tune in to this crap. Great performances from AN and SC, with assists from KKL, DB, DD, and CH, aside, I'm just sick of this storyline. Hauxdi getting a baby (as a toy for Kelly) and Hope's baby to boot when the funeral for "Beth" was barely a week ago is just disgusting. 

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

And you know what is one of the grossest things of all?

That Steffy got to hold Hope's baby and Hope got to hold a dead baby. If that isn't all kinds of fucked up, I don't know what is.

Amen.

• Love 18

The only good reason to go through with adopting a baby so close after birth is if you'd already been going through the process and had a surprise pregnancy that no one thought possible but you just cannot bear it to leave a child who was getting ready for a home out to fend for itself.

That child shouldn't be brought in as a playmate for your bio kid. Good God, that's gross. I know I have far less in common with the brother I grew up side-by-side with than the one I saw off with my dad's spotty visiting schedule who I reconnected with by a soap-worthy twist of fate involving my Navy command's duty roster. And my mom pretty much all but hates her six siblings and lambasts them for being dysfunctional from her own glass house so yeah, I can say proximity is no guarentee of closeness as adults.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 13

Everybody on this show is so dense. 

Zoe. Her dad is bristling with some hostile "old acquaintance." Zoe reads between the lines and senses her father is in trouble, which he quickly denies. Meanwhile, all Dad can talk about is Zoe being "safe." Uh ... connect the dots, girlfriend!

I agree with everything. Having a sibling, no matter how close in age, does not guarantee a harmonious relationship. Even Beth and Kelly having the same bio father doesn't mean anything. Yeah. Having two infants "meet" each other is stupid. They are too young to realize what's going on. It's not like they gestated together.

Another possibility is that Phoebeth will develop some type of medical condition and everybody else's blood type, bone marrow, etc., will be incompatible. Hope, of course, will volunteer to donate, and will be a perfect match. Bingo!  

Today, when  HTy was trying to smile, it looks like the lower right side of her face is collapsing. There was a big crease pulling downward from the corner of her lower lip down her cheek. Such a shame.

I will say that pregnancy agrees with JMW. She looks really good without the heavy makeup. To distract myself from the absurdity, I took in the fact that I think JMW seems to be good with the kids on the show. She looked like she genuinely was taken with that baby, as she is with the girls who play Kelly. 

• Love 10

Now that's an idea. Why not have Steffy buy adopt a child from another country to be Kelly's sister?  But ... B&B would probably try to spin it into some half-assed PSA about immigration or something. They've tried that one before with one of Thomas' girlfriends.

She's going to have her hands full with two infants underfoot. /sarcasm  Lippy will raise one and Nanny Amelia the other.

• Love 5

Steffy is the new Angelina Jolie.  

Who was the new Joan Crawford. (Interestingly, the last of the five children Joan bought as accessories/PR tools was reclaimed by his mother.)

Why not have Steffy buy adopt a child from another country to be Kelly's sister?

Because that would take more than a week and would probably involve paperwork. Steffy and Taylor don't have time for paperwork! What's the point of being rich if you can't buy your way past annoying stuff like forms, waiting periods, and, ugh, laws.

• Love 13

There's no point in trying to make Flo appear to be good.  Any person who would participate in trafficking a baby is EVIL.  There's no ifs, ands or buts.  And any people who would purchase a baby from a man they barely know are pretty fucking evil too.  There are laws in place to protect innocent children from people who would treat them as property.  Any one who would ignore and try and get around those laws is disgusting and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Fuck Zoe.  Trying to make her relevant by creating this horrible storyline is a fatal error on Bell's part.  The actress can't act and, with all due respect, she's the second funniest looking person on the show.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Why not have Steffy buy adopt a child from another country to be Kelly's sister? 

The Forresters already have an adopted family member from another country, Zende.  We can't have more than one!

• Love 14

I'm staying far, far away from this garbage fire of a show right now.  But staying close to this board for recaps and impressions, because you all do this show more justice than its worth.

I left my all time favorite AMC over some baby switch bullshit (Having Bianca not just forgive and befriend but fall in love with her daughter's kidnapper proclaiming to all and sundry that Babe is Love was more than my psyche could bear.  Y and R, same thing.  Seemed like every baby was in danger for years right around birthing time.  And everyone was having babies at mental hospitals...just NO)

And maybe this would be a great time Baby Switcher OG Sheila to pop up and talk some sense into SOMEONE involved in this nonsense.  They left it that she was still in town, right?  How many babies has Dr Windsor Castle stolen and sold in his shady career? Is that his real way of making money.

• Love 6

UGH!

thread.jpg.c7b19ace3f831d93a696e84d1d7ce5b5.jpg

What can you say when there is nothing to say?

Stupid is as stupid does

I am not fluent in idiot so, please, speak slowly

Its too bad stupidity isn't painful

Everyone has the right to do stupid things, but you are abusing that privilege

I couldn't repair your brakes so I just made your horn louder

Egotism is the anesthetic that numbs stupidity

I am patient with stupidity expect with those who are proud of it

Stupidity is a talent for misconception

Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get you a long way

Proper stupidity is fascinating

I am hating on Show in the most overpowering way right now. 

• Love 16
51 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

I left my all time favorite AMC over some baby switch bullshit (Having Bianca not just forgive and befriend but fall in love with her daughter's kidnapper proclaiming to all and sundry that Babe is Love was more than my psyche could bear. 

Ah, is that where that comes from? I'd heard references to that on TWoP but as I have never watched the ABC shows, I didn't look it up.

(I guess I can assume this baby was born after she came out as a lesbian and that the lead up to this was likely just as insultingly bad.)

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

Ah, is that where that comes from? I'd heard references to that on TWoP but as I have never watched the ABC shows, I didn't look it up.

(I guess I can assume this baby was born after she came out as a lesbian and that the lead up to this was likely just as insultingly bad.)

Bianca was raped by Michael Cambias*- after she'd come out ....and it was actually very well written (thank you, Agnes Nixon).

Unfortunately after that...Babe ate the show. Yeah...always the good stuff mixed with the really crappy stuff. Seems to be the way of soaps. (But I have to say...B&B has sunk below the level of sewage on this baby storyline. Toxic stink.)

*The brother (then played by Wm DeVry who now plays Julian Jerome on GH...and I think also played Storm on B&B?) of the man her sister Kendall eventually met & married- Zach/TK- who now plays Ridge on B&B!)

Soaps! Gotta love the big family they have become over the years!!!

ETA- the rape story was well done but the baby switch...not so much.

Edited by RedRockRosie
eventually I'll be able to get this right..maybe.
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

Soaps! Gotta love the big family they have become over the years!!!

And to bring it home it was the current Katie, Heather Tom, who was part of that baby switch as Kelly from OLTL. She got Adam Jr's (Jacob Young) baby boy Adam, III and tried to pass him off as Kevin's son.  Adam, Jr. got Bianca's baby girl. It was a hot mess of a show crossover and yet I do miss those crazy days, LOL.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 6

(I guess I can assume this baby was born after she came out as a lesbian and that the lead up to this was likely just as insultingly bad.)

No, the character was deemed bisexual, kind of like Mariah on Y&R. She and Bianca didn't get together until shortly before the show was cancelled and when she was being played by a different actress. The "Babe is Love" -era actress had some unusual clout that most viewers never understood, and her version of the character likely would've never been Bianca's romantic partner. IIRC, none of Bianca's partners were "gold star" lesbians; they had all been with men before they got with Bianca. Even AMC wouldn't fully commit.

The actress who played Bianca's sister had an amazing chemistry with TK (she was quite younger) and I bet attempts have been made to get her on B&B. She seems to avoid doing any west coast work though. Her husband owns bars in NYC and she has a young child.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

On a happier note in the midst of all this drudgery that we call Show....the baby that plays Kelly is just gorgeous!  And I love how in every scene she can't help but throw her head back to stare up at all the set lights.  Such a cutie.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

I left my all time favorite AMC over some baby switch bullshit (Having Bianca not just forgive and befriend but fall in love with her daughter's kidnapper proclaiming to all and sundry that Babe is Love was more than my psyche could bear.  Y and R, same thing.  Seemed like every baby was in danger for years right around birthing time.  And everyone was having babies at mental hospitals...just NO)

Both Bianca and JR were victims of their children being stolen from them, and yet  Bianca felt sympathy for the woman who knew for most of that time over the guy that she grew up with.

1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

And to bring it home it was the current Katie, Heather Tom, who was part of that baby switch as Kelly from OLTL. She got Adam Jr's (Jacob Young) baby boy Adam, III and tried to pass him off as Kevin's son.  Adam, Jr. got Bianca's baby girl. It was a hot mess of a show crossover and yet I do miss those crazy days, LOL.

OMG. How could I forget that? Jacob Young=JR=Rick & Heather Tom=Kelly=Katie!

LOL It was a hot mess & yeah, I miss those days too. :-(

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

$250K for a baby?  I guess the good doctor needed the extra $50K for a great weekend in Vegas with Florence.  Wonder if they'll see Celine?

I was sure he was going to ask for $500K after they just showed that flashback that showed Taylor saying she would pay that much for a baby.  Then he could have paid a good chunk to Flo, and had a nice little nest egg for future gambling.

How stupid is Taylor, she gives him $50K with no paperwork and then he tells her he is leaving town!

• Love 10

I've watched stupid soap opera plots for years, but I'm having a hard time watching this show now.  I mean, how low can a human being be, to let a woman (and yeah, ok, Liam) think that her child is dead?   I won't be satisfied until Dr. Eggplant Head is tortured and de-nutted.

• Love 15

Yes, the worst of the worst were in the office Emma, her friend, and Zoey.  Since when are Zoey and Emma friends?  Are they auditioning for America Doesn't Have Talent? 

$250K, the price of human trafficking.  Yeah, just a few papers to sign. No problem, no problem at all. They're in California but it's being handled by a lawyer in Nevada but Taylor is too dumb to call her own lawyer. Dr Wayne Shady and Flo, exit stage left.  

Liam has graduated from waffle boy to fucking idiot.  Liam has just dropped to lower than whale shit in my book. Oh, look Kelly and the baby are bonding like sister. Duh, they are sisters. 

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam has graduated from waffle boy to fucking idiot.  Liam has just dropped to lower than whale shit in my book. Oh, look Kelly and the baby are bonding like sister. Duh, they are sisters. 

I couldn't watch stupid Liam's f'ing face while he "met" baby Phoebeth. (What about your suffering wife? How will she feel when she finds out you were bonding with another baby? You are a rat bastard, Liam.) I had to FF the whole mess. Can't believe I'm even saying this but I actually didn't mind Trump pre-empting the first 20 minutes or so of this shit show. It has basically become tragedy porn.

1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

I've watched stupid soap opera plots for years, but I'm having a hard time watching this show now.  I mean, how low can a human being be, to let a woman (and yeah, ok, Liam) think that her child is dead? 

There is no balance or fairness here, I am done watching The Steffy Show.

• Love 9

Taylor. Someone is selling  you their baby. Like a house or a car. For cash. What the eff is wrong with you?

Boy is Steffy going to feel like a fool when she realizes she paid a quarter mil for a baby who already was Kelly's sister. I can't.

Please tell me Emma, Zoe, and Tiffany aren't forming a girl group. Please. Those musical notes don't deserve such torture.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

I couldn't watch stupid Liam's f'ing face while he "met" baby Phoebeth. (What about your suffering wife? How will she feel when she finds out you were bonding with another baby? You are a rat bastard, Liam.) I had to FF the whole mess. Can't believe I'm even saying this but I actually didn't mind Trump pre-empting the first 20 minutes or so of this shit show. It has basically become tragedy porn.

There is no balance or fairness here, I am done watching The Steffy Show.

It's so cruel and he's just going along with it and wistfully looking at that stalker picture Steffy keeps on the wall. I can already see the waffle cooking. "Look at this happy place with my baby and her pet baby. It's much better than the sad place where my wife mourns our dead child."

I was kind of hoping that this would have Liam and Hope stronger after going through all of this but now I want her to dump him for hiding this from her. 

• Love 19