Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I was kind of disappointed in how Brooke confronted Ridge today or maybe I should say how KKL confronted TK. She tried to be outraged and angry but it kind of fell flat for me. I’d have been truly outraged but she was just kind of growling at him. And he was basically threatening her to “keep their secret”. It’s not HER secret— it’s HIS. Blow him out of the water, Brooke. You deserve so much better than this.

• Love 8

I also agree that she was too calm.  But I guess that's about as angry as Brooke Logan gets. I was hoping she'd push everything off the desktop onto the floor or throw something at that oaf. Yeah and now he's threatening her to keep quiet. I wish she'd go to the police (or who do you go to with information like that?) 

Too much ground was being laid today for this to not go away quietly. Bill playing Ward Cleaver and the face-off with Sludge where Sludge made some remark that hinted just enough that he had something to do with the outcome (I forgot his exact words.) Anyway, I could definitely see the wheels in Bill's head spinning with that nugget. 

So what this basically boils down to is that Ridge is ticked that Bill f*ed Steffy and with that said, it is starting to become disturbing and gross at the same time.  Bill didn't "take her" from Ridge (or anybody).  She willing went to Bill and has owned it. Drop. It. 

I hope today wasn't another chem test of Batie 3.0. It kind of looked like it -- once she realizes that her rushed marriage to Thorne was a huge mistake and Will starts wanting to spend more and more time with his dad.

• Love 4

Did I miss the reason why didn't Will go to school today? It wasn't because of Columbus Day because Katie said she was going to the bank.

Bye Judge Lando. Hope you're ready to be disbarred. And oh, BTW, the evidence didn't support the ruling, your arm-twisted interpretation of the evidence did.

A "secret phone"? Oh come on, B&B writers. Everyone knows the term "burner phone," even rich people in Beverly Hills and Bel-Air.

• Love 7

Sigh. That little boy. That little kid. He has a name Ridge use it. My guess is you just don't remember his name, because you really don't care about him!

This happened a couple of episodes ago, but I had to laugh at Ridge's sweated covered shirt as he returned from "working out". It is unfair that female actresses are expected to be slim and trim, but their male costars are sometimes not even close to being in shape. Not even at all.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Mikita said:

It is unfair that female actresses are expected to be slim and trim, but their male costars are sometimes not even close to being in shape.

Really! I remember when Ivy first showed up she looked normal then all of a sudden she was skinny, too skinny.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

Really! I remember when Ivy first showed up she looked normal then all of a sudden she was skinny, too skinny.

I remember that too. Her head started looking too big for her body. The women have to be in shape but some of the men seem like they make no attempt to stay in shape. Double standard. The woman has to look good for the lingerie and love scenes but the guy can flaunt moobs all day. SMH Not something we should have to see. Once seen, it can't be unseen. 

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 7

The lack of chemistry between KKL and TK makes so much of their story fall flat.  If RM were still playing Ridge (or if KKL were playing off any other actor with whom she had chemistry), her confrontational scenes would have come off much better.  Her response would have been a mix of shock, disappointment and anger.  As this incarnation of Bridge has always looked as if they can barely tolerate each other, however, Brooke yesterday seemed like she was yelling at someone she can't stand and is glad she finally has cause to leave.  

• Love 10

I'm a known Bill/DD girl, but I really think DD is just 1 of those actors who lights up around kids, & who kids just flock to. Billy Miller, former Billy on Y&R is the same way. You can just tell that the kids love both of those guys. 

Today was a good day. Happy Bill = happy lunch!

• Love 8

Stuffy looked halfway decent today.  I'm wondering why Stuffy offered Wyatt the job to head up social media. Isn't that what Katie does or is that just for HFTF?  Maybe Stuffy realized that Wyatt was behind Katie's ideas.  TIIC better not be thinking about reuniting Stuffy and Wyatt because that will be the deal breaker for me. But I would put it beyond JW's ego to put CH on blast for CH makes JW looks like an old had both in body and face. 

Kudos to Brooke for giving Ridge a large can of whoop ass.  The more Ridge argues the more he digs a hole for himself.  He's half way to China. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

One thing I'll give Ronn Moss is he kept himself in shape. His looks were his strongest assets and he knew that?

80s Ridge....??

He did, and for all that I constantly criticized RM's acting, he made his pairings with Caroline I, Taylor, Brooke and Ashley all believable.

They need to give Steffy someone new.  I don't want to see another round of Steffy/Wyatt or a triangle with Steffy/Wyatt/Sally.  Which means that is probably exactly what will happen.

• Love 6

Ditto comrnts upthread, was JMW sporting a baby bump or was that a jumbo burrito and chips lunch?

Wonder how Thorne and Ridge will react when they find out Will actually wants to spend time with his father? Thorne will probably go into Best Stepdaddy Ever! overdrive.

Huh? I thought Wyatt still worked at SP. Or for Quinn's jewelry company.

Do it, Brooke! Tell Bill what scumbag Ridge did. You might want to give Carter a heads up though. He can get started on the divorce papers.

• Love 7

After reading the comments, I paid careful attention to JMW yesterday. With her unfortunate posture, it was really hard to tell, but either that jacket was very poor-fitting, or she has gained weight in the tummy area. (I thought the same when she was modeling the hideous lingerie and her boobs also looked bigger.)  I might have been imagining, but she certainly had a glow to her face and her eyes were sparkling. It actually looked like she was crushing hard on DB ... or something else is going on. (Honestly, of all of the men she's been paired with, JMW has the least chemistry with SC.) 

Well, Brooke ... looks like the barn door is open. You're going to have to tell Bill everything now.

And ... I. CAN'T. WAIT!

• Love 7

Does Brooke have any real evidence besides suspicions and conversations she has overheard?  If the Judge has an impeccable reputation, he will probably be believed over Brooke, Bill, Ridge, pretty much any of these people, because they don't have good reputations.

• Love 2

I am troubled; there is a little seed of doubt and dread in my head.

Bill and Katie have been getting along better than when they were an actual couple.

Bill did not go after Katie with guns blazing.

Ridge was nice to Sally the other day, and was looking at her in that “Ridge” way.

Sally and Wyatt are happy. And HOTT.

Steffy was sniffing all over Wyatt yesterday. Soon, she will be peeing on his leg.

Oh dear, I fear I don’t like the things I am imaging.

More Batie

Ridge and Sally

Steffy and Wyatt

Where does that leave Brooke? Thorne? The good judge McMullen?

Or

More Brill (I don’t know about that at all)

Ridge and Quinn

Steffy and Wyatt

Where does that leave Sally?

Or

Sally and Bill

Ridge and Quinn

Brooke and Thorne

Steffy and Wyatt

Where does that leave Katie?

Or

Quinn and Bill

Ridge and Sally

Thorne and Katie

Steffy and Wyatt

But again, where does that leave Brooke?

Well, just fuck it all. I am not at all sure about a Brill reunion. I know I am absolutely fried on Batie, and would beg on bended knee for Show to lay that couple to rest for eternity. And they can take Bridge with them.

I can’t deny I find Ridge/Quinn, Bill/Quinn, and Sally/Bill intriguing. But please, no Ridge/Sally!

I am not sure there is any legal case against Ridge. All he did was “ask” for a favor. No money changed hands, and the judge can say he made his decision on the merits of the case and the testimony. Most people would look at Bill’s actions and tend to agree with Judge McMullen. That doesn’t change the fact that Brooke knows Ridge interfered with the outcome of the hearing. Damn, girl can’t catch a break; first Bill orders Justin to burn down Spectra, and now Ridge is coercing judges. All the same, I wanted to smack the smug off of Ridge’s face. And he talked to Brooke like she was his pet rabbit. Just let it go; here is a treat for being a good girl.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 9

On a slight veering away from that, I guess TIIC really are gonna let Lope stay happy together. This will officially be the longest they've stayed together without someone blatantly driving a wedge between them...no , no Quinn, only Ridge's whining and Steffy stabbing Hope professionally.

There's no combination of the above that I want to see. I could tolerate another go-around with Brill, but God no more Batie ever, no more Start after the way Steffy acted the first time, and definitely none of Ridge leering at yet another young woman his daughter's age.

• Love 4

No. But she kept phrasing things in a manner that indicated that it wasn't a fair fight where Bill was concerned.  I was so hoping that Bill would buy a clue and press her until the truth spilled out.

Today was mainly a filler show with Sally and Wyatt making out at FC and Steffy giving Sludge the fifth degree about Brooke being on Bill's side.

Bill and Brooke had a long heartfelt conversation and at the end of the show, Steffy opened the door to Brill kissing.

• Love 3

Of course Sally thought it'd be okay to have sex in that office. It's pretty much the official Boink at Work Room. I feel sorry for FC's janitorial service.

What was going on with Pam's hair? It looked kinda straw-like to me. Maybe it's time for her to let go of the platinum blonde look.

After all that build-up Brooke didn't even tell Bill about Judge Lando! Whhhhy? Now, if Steffy runs to tell Ridge what she saw, Brooke will be on the defensive. Ugh.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

On a slight veering away from that, I guess TIIC really are gonna let Lope stay happy together. This will officially be the longest they've stayed together without someone blatantly driving a wedge between them...no , no Quinn, only Ridge's whining and Steffy stabbing Hope professionally.

There's no combination of the above that I want to see. I could tolerate another go-around with Brill, but God no more Batie ever, no more Start after the way Steffy acted the first time, and definitely none of Ridge leering at yet another young woman his daughter's age.

Ha! Lope is happy because they're offscreen. Once they're back, the countdown clock to crisis resumes.

Brill deserves their due after their truncated marriage and absurd ending - but Brooke needs to be Brooke in that marriage and not a dutiful Spencer-wife.

Statt 2.0 would have to make new believe that there is love there and nothing residually tied to Liam. Wally has no drama if Bill is cool with it and Sally isn't scheming/using Wyatt for revenge. 

All I will say about Quill is if my father who claims to love me hooked up with the woman who kidnapped and raped me, he'd be dead to me.

TK's Ridge has a habit of seeming flirty in scenes with all the young ladies - Sasha, Coco, Zoe, Emma. I want to believe it's him trying to be cool dad to young women (and that there is an element in the interaction of him taking to vulnerable women that remind him of Phoebe) but unfortunately it ends up coming across as a chem test. 

That actally would be an interesting angle for Ridge and Steffy to play- their resentment of Hope being that she reminds them of Phoebe and they irrationally resent her 'taking Phoebe's place' in the family.

• Love 5

And to think Bill called Liam a human ping pong ball.  I counter that with calling Bill a human pinball.  

Sky is upset. She thought she was the love of Bill's life. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

TK's Ridge has a habit of seeming flirty in scenes with all the young ladies - Sasha, Coco, Zoe, Emma. I want to believe it's him trying to be cool dad to young women (and that there is an element in the interaction of him taking to vulnerable women that remind him of Phoebe) but unfortunately it ends up coming across as a chem test. 

Unfortunately TK's Ridge oozes sleaze in just about every scene, especially with younger women but even in the scenes opposite Judge McMullen. RM's Ridge did his own fair share of sleazing (what with committing multiple rapes) but somehow his portrayal didn't come across as this much of a dirtbag. With TK, I feel like every woman who shares a scene with him must dash for a long, hot shower directly afterward. The way he leers at his own daughter makes me uncomfortable and wary that we're going to get a baby-swap story (the real Steffy having been switched for a fake when Morgan kidnapped her) just so he can make out with another one-time daughter a la Bridget.  (Although I'd love that baby-swap for its effect on Stuffy when she learns she's neither Forrester NOR Marone. Hah!)

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

And to think Bill called Liam a human ping pong ball.  I counter that with calling Bill a human pinball.  

Sky is upset. She thought she was the love of Bill's life. 

Still wish we had a drunken Bill or post shooting coma Bill have the weirdest dream that Sky turned into a real girl and was the only one loyal to him to the point of a fatal attraction. In the dream she'd systematically take out everyone in Bill's life in the way the building was isolating him in reality. Kill Liam (so that everyone gets a scene they've been wanting), fake test results that say Wyatt isn't his, send Katie and Will off somewhere, fire Justin and Allison, have Brooke find Bill in bed with Skye until finally Skye has Bill all to herself in a kind of Misery/Fatal Attraction scenario with Bill realizing this relationship isn't working for him anymore since she has the power in the relationship and Bill Spencer gives up power to no one. Bill then wakes up when Skye pulls the 'If I can't have you, no one will' plot and tries to kill him.

You can fit that into a very special 30 min character episode.

Anyway. Steffy, almost a year ago, you were on the receiving end of a Stallion special that you later claimed was a mistake, so now that you're witnessing Bill with Brooke gearing up to do the same thing I know you'll feel that daddy has a right to know, but will you also realize the shitty thing you did to Liam when you rode his dad now that YOUR daddy is the one getting cheated on? Yes? No?

• Love 8

Rome Flynn (Zende) is on "How To Get Away With Murder".  He finally has learned how to act.  In one scene, he was shirtless playing basketball and it was quite obvious that all those workouts, with Carter, definitely paid off.  In making a comparison to Adain Bradley, (Xander), Rome is better looking, has a much better body, and can act circles around Adain. 

• Love 6

Yes, it has ALWAYS been Brooke for Bill. He said it himself, that when he lost Brooke, he lost everything and on the way to hitting rock bottom, he tried to latch on to that ego-stroking, enabling trollop Hauxdi, thinking she would somehow keep him afloat. I mean she does have some hefty floatation devices right there on her face, but as Justin put it: "You lost your mind, man." Yes, he did. It was the only explanation I was willing to swallow and thank goodness TPTB are having Bill walk that BS of pining for Hauxdi's rancid ass all these years back when we saw and heard very differently.

How cute are these two?

But I am not liking the vibes I'm getting (nor the sniffs) from Hauxdi, now that Liam and Bill are no longer options for her. Just look at her sizing him up like a snack cake she's about to devour.

DpBfyciUYAE1AwY.jpg

TPTB are seriously testing me, what with teasing Brill 3.0 yet again when they should have just let them be the happily married kick-ass couple they were and hinting at Hauxdi interfering with my Wally babies and I am not here for any of it.

And don't even get me started on Hauxdi catching Bill kiss Brooke.

DpPuMYIW4AA_RP6.jpg

If she had opened the door to find Brooke reenacting her own night of "Don't Save The Horse, Ride the Stallion," then she could open her trap, but that's not what happened. Also, I'll take a preemptive strike against Ridge being pissed when he finds out. Brooke didn't kiss him back and he was the one kissing and rolling around in a bed with his father's wife a nanosecond away from remarrying Brooke. I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Ridge. You reap what you sow, motherfucker.

I also had to weigh in about how Brooke hasn't shown nearly enough anger with Ridge for his judge tampering...well, I say, that's par for the course. She's always acted a bit of the Stepford around him and not let her true self come out. Contrast that when she learned about Bill's shenanigans and she screamed and broke shit and walked out the door without looking back. Very telling...

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 14

To be fair, Brooke gave Steffy grief about sexing up Bill.  It's what all these people do.  It's always do as I say not as I do, as I have sex with my daughter's husband, my father's wife, my husband's father, etc.

• Love 3

Yep, Steffy is definetly pregnant. And how dare she stand in judgement of Brooke?! Or anyone else on the planet? Ditto Ridge Forrester?! What a piece of shit he is and he passed that along to his daughter. May we see the last of both of them soon.

• Love 5

"It's you, Brooke. It's always been you. Except when it was Katie. Or Steffy." Since when is Bill so sappy?

Katie, you had no idea how much above or how far beyond Ridge went. Between him and Thorne the Just-Add-Water Husband, the Forrester fellas have got your life locked down.

OMG, after that sappy Brill montage I guess we can look forward to them reuniting.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Stuffy just couldn't wait to run & tell daddy/Ridge what she saw Brooke doing. She reminded me of a kitten who does that gleeful little wiggle right before it pounces - except she's nowhere near as cute as a kitten (& never could be!). These people all need to butt out of each other's lives...but then what would be left, right?

I'm just so over all these storylines & most of the characters.

• Love 9

This SL with Ridge/Brooke has been done a million times.  Ridge will dump Brooke, Brooke will want Ridge back, and it won't matter if Ridge has married someone else, Brooke will make a fool of herself begging Ridge to have sex with her.  In the meantime, Bill will get drug into this boring SL as the guy who is way more entertaining than Ridge, but he'll lose out to Ridge anyway.

• Love 3

Hauxdi was really on a hypocritical roll yesterday and was practically foaming at the month to tell Daddy about how Brooke was kissing Bill. He kissed her, bitch, and if you'd stuck around long enough you would have seen Brooke push him away and tell him to respect her marriage (such as it is). Even what she did see clearly showed Brooke's arms down at her side and not responding in the slightest.

Even before she told Ridge her version of the truth, she had to open her trout mouth to utter this garbage: "I haven't always liked Brooke." Heifer, you never liked her even those she is the one who raised you, Phoebe, and Thomas. "She's done some pretty shady and uh, questionable things. Always thinking about herself."

giphy.gif

When it comes to "shady" and "questionable," Brooke is a mere footnote in Hauxdi's book of How I Do Very Bad Things And Get Away With It. As far as always thinking about herself, dear, you really need to put down those stones you're holding. I'm guessing it stung mightily for her to hear that she was a mere stand-in for Brooke. 

Come back to me, cheap trick, when Brooke has done any of the following:

- Kill her cousin and lie about it (and no, I will never buy that it was self-defense as there were other options besides insta-whacking Aly with a tire iron)

- Nearly kill another cousin by shoving her into an electric panel upon learning Ivy had footage of what really happened the night Aly died

- Fucking the father-in-law she'd had an emotional affair with for months, lying about it, and renewing her vows to her clueless, cuckholded husband - all in the same night

- Having a secret paternity test to ascertain the father of her unborn child, all while continuing to lie to Liam's face until he found the test paper

- Pathologically pursuing clearly unavailable men like it's her job - Owen, Oliver, Bill, Liam and she's clearly sniffing around Wyatt again 

- Cheating - the constant, constant cheating - on Marcus (with Rick), with Liam (when he was committed to Hope), with Wyatt (it was an emotional affair at the very least), with Liam again when she was married to Wyatt, cheating on Liam with Bill...yes, Brooke has cheated as well, but nothing to the level of Steffy and Steffy is what, barely in her 30s??? And more than that, it's Hauxdi acting as if she's some little choir girl and passing judgment on Brooke. How she hasn't burst into flames is beyond me.

Elsewhere, we had Bill flashing back to happier times with Brooke and while again, I'm not giddy over the prospect of Brill 3.0 because they should never have been screwed up in the first place, I did enjoy seeing those moments and the song was so very fitting:

DKMfjGqVYAAlB7O.jpg

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 20
20 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Yes, it has ALWAYS been Brooke for Bill. He said it himself, that when he lost Brooke, he lost everything and on the way to hitting rock bottom, he tried to latch on to that ego-stroking, enabling trollop Hauxdi, thinking she would somehow keep him afloat. I mean she does have some hefty floatation devices right there on her face, but as Justin put it: "You lost your mind, man." Yes, he did. It was the only explanation I was willing to swallow and thank goodness TPTB are having Bill walk that BS of pining for Hauxdi's rancid ass all these years back when we saw and heard very differently.

How cute are these two?

But I am not liking the vibes I'm getting (nor the sniffs) from Hauxdi, now that Liam and Bill are no longer options for her. Just look at her sizing him up like a snack cake she's about to devour.

DpBfyciUYAE1AwY.jpg

TPTB are seriously testing me, what with teasing Brill 3.0 yet again when they should have just let them be the happily married kick-ass couple they were and hinting at Hauxdi interfering with my Wally babies and I am not here for any of it.

DpPuMYIW4AA_RP6.jpg

If she had opened the door to find Brooke reenacting her own night of "Don't Save The Horse, Ride the Stallion," then she could open her trap, but that's not what happened. Also, I'll take a preemptive strike against Ridge being pissed when he finds out. Brooke didn't kiss him back and he was the one kissing and rolling around in a bed with his father's wife a nanosecond away from remarrying Brooke. I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for Ridge. You reap what you sow, motherfucker.

I also had to weigh in about how Brooke hasn't shown nearly enough anger with Ridge for his judge tampering...well, I say, that's par for the course. She's always acted a bit of the Stepford around him and not let her true self come out. Contrast that when she learned about Bill's shenanigans and she screamed and broke shit and walked out the door without looking back. Very telling...

Thanks for the great recap, CountryGirl!

I'll just say that it's too bad that Miss Run 'N Tell Dat hadn't opened the door earlier.  Otherwise, this basic slattern would have overheard Bill acknowledging (finally!) why he went off the rails.   It's unfortunate that Bill fed Hauxdi's over-inflated ego for nearly a year, and she happily lapped up every bit of unearned and unwarranted praise like the thirsty sponge she is.  I guess now she has her grimy daddy to pick up the slack in that department.  Had she really been paying attention and could see through the haze of her fake eyelashes and mascara, she would have noticed that Brooke did not embrace Bill back and that by her body language alone, she clearly wasn't as passionate about this kiss as she could have been.

It's too bad that Brooke is still in Stepford Wife mode when it comes to the creature who has degraded and disrespected her for 30 years, with a rape thrown in for good measure.  Me?  Because I'm that bitch, I think she should have cleared everything on her desk and ridden the Stallion home to glory--Ridge and his demon spawned be damned.  She should have ridden him so hard that her skin was positively glowing afterward.  If either Sludge or Hauxdi dared to squawk about it, Brooke should have reminded them both of how they deliberately targeted other folks, including Hope, Caroline 2.0 and Quinn just because they could.  As an added bonus, she should have asked Hauxdi, in all seriousness, how could she be sure that Bill hadn't targeted her specifically to get back at Lame?  That's some reality for your ass, Hauxdi!

Whether there is a Brill 3.0 or not, the writers need to stop trying to perform CPR on dead things or conjuring up the ghost of pairings that are best tossed into the sea of fortgetfulness never to see the light of day again.  Just free Brooke of the albatross known as Sludge and be done with it once and for all.  The writing always regresses for her when she's with Sludge, and it's gotten progressively worse especially since he comes across as a bully who needs to subjugate her.  Even KKL said in an interview last year that Brooke was stronger with Bill.  For all of the show's promotion of GarBridge and Swill, neither the Swill boink and the foolery that followed it, nor GarBridge's 666th nuptials garnered the type of ratings Bradley & Co. were undoubtedly hoping for.  They couldn't seem to make up their minds if Swill was going to be an actual pairing or if it was yet another obstacle to Leffy.  One thing did become clear though.  Leffy was a cancer that metastasized and ate the entire show.  For months. 

Just because a turd is covered with gold glitter and spritzed with Chanel doesn't mean that it isn't what it's always been:  a piece of shit.  #RealTalkExpress

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 17

Just because a turd is covered with gold glitter and spritzed with Chanel doesn't mean that it isn't what it's always been:  a piece of shit.  #RealTalkExpress

Quoted just because this is THE TRUTH!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 9

Bill taking Ridge's Logan away is Ridge's just desserts. Maybe it's not Bill doing the taking but Ridge doing the pushing. 

Why in the world would Brooke tell Stuffy that she kissed Bill?  Did Stuffy tell anyone about riding the stallion, did Ridge tell Stuffy about kissing Quinn.  

This hole custody story line is just beating a dead horse. Bill only lost decision making rights he didn't loose access to Will.  Katie could and should allow Will to see his father anytime he wants.  

• Love 4

Everything Steffy said about Brooke was true.  However, it's also true about 99% of the other characters.  That's one reason they should have kept Bridget and Phoebe around.  They need at least a few characters that aren't completely despicable.

• Love 9

Why does Slutty continue to wear those horrible wigs on her head? When she cut her hair shorter and had it done a reasonably flattering color and stopped doing the over the top eye makeup that made her look like an alien, she was actually a decent looking woman. She’s now doing a much better job with the eye makeup but the wigs are just atrocious! Has she damaged her hair to the point that she can only wear wigs? If so, surely there are many more in LA that look like real hair. Wigs that make your head look twice as big as it really is are not flattering to you, honey.

• Love 4

Quinn has such beautiful eyes.

Bill is trying buy Will's affection. That doesn't seem like a good idea. It didn't work so well with his older sons. (Though I'm still trying to understand how Wyatt got to keep his beach house.)

Guess Ridge forgot about the time he kissed young Caroline and broke up her marriage to his brother. It happens to best of the Forrester brothers.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Everything Steffy said about Brooke was true.  However, it's also true about 99% of the other characters.  That's one reason they should have kept Bridget and Phoebe around.  They need at least a few characters that aren't completely despicable.

Unfortunately, there's no one left for them to sleep with, and we know how the show only values a woman as far as they can pair her off to a man (ie, how quickly Sally and SF was gotten rid of when Pierson Fodé suddenly quit the show)

• Love 3
On 9/13/2017 at 5:07 PM, Petunia13 said:

If Bill throws away his relationship with gorgeous complex Brooke (a woman he's longed for for years) to bang a basic plastic narcissist than I...

IMG_2309.PNG

Quoting myself since Bill basically repeated this post this week. 

• Love 5

Tyler and Brett, from BB20, will be making an appearance on Oct 24th. They will be playing themselves. I would imagine Angela was not invited due to JW because she already has to complete with one beautiful woman, CH, and a second beautiful woman would drive her back to the plastic surgeon. 

• Love 1