Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Oh damn that's depressing. Brooke needs a house as gorgeous as she is.

Still have to wonder about the fibers in the couch being the same as Nicole's $8.99 flame retardant wig from Party City..

• Love 11

Once again Maya states that she can't put Nicole's life on hold to take care of her child.  And I say, WTF?  Maya asked Nicole to put her life on hold for 9 months and than she had the gall to ask her for another 9 months.  Does Nicole have the ability to show emotion in her face other than a blank stare.  Nicole can't even show emotion in her voice. She thinks emotion is just being louder. Zende gets his big shot and even he really shows no emotion.  He hardly cracks a smile and when he does, it looks forced. 

On a good note, TBTB finally got it right about explaining Nicole's medical condition.  

I find RJ and Coco caring for Lizzy a little contrived especially where he commented about Coco looking good with a child. It was like RJ hinting about having sex. 

Shouldn't Charlie been guarding anything else but Pam's lemon bars. 

• Love 6

No, Nicole does not have the ability to show emotion on her face. Neither does Zzzzzende. That's why they're the most boring couple on TV. Why the writers think any of us are interested in this baby couple trying to have a baby is beyond my understanding. I already FF through their scenes but if they keep this up, I'll FF through the entire show. 

• Love 10

And God forbid, RJ and Coco having sex and wanting a baby!! How about graduating from high school, graduating from college, establishing a career, being mature and finding the right person before you start talking about a baby?!

• Love 3

I can't believe that Coco didn't slap RJ's face (and then break land-speed records running out of the Forrester building) when he said she looked 'so right' with a baby in her arms.  What teenage boy says that to a girl?  I'm glad that Brooke didn't let that little shit ruin her life and if Coco has the tiniest lick of sense she won't let RJ ruin hers either.

It's incredible that there's going to be a 'Rick and Maya custody battle' story line when, in my opinion, B&B didn't properly deal with the 'Maya's transgender' story line.  Nothing in Rick's past ever indicated he would be a-ok with discovering that the woman he was in love with (and had broken up his marriage for) was transgender.  I don't think it would have been wrong to give Rick at least a minute to think before he decided that he wanted to be with Maya.  Brooke spent more time trying to decide between Ridge and Bill. 

I hope that Julius walks on set, screams 'I told you so' and walks out again.

And I forgot all about Ridge and Steffy wanting to make Zzzzzende a designer.  One minute it's 'take a seat, Zzende' and now it's 'let's put the fate of our multi-million dollar couture house in your barely talented but extremely boring hands'.  Fuckery.

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, mightysparrow said:

It's incredible that there's going to be a 'Rick and Maya custody battle' story line when, in my opinion, B&B didn't properly deal with the 'Maya's transgender' story line.  Nothing in Rick's past ever indicated he would be a-ok with discovering that the woman he was in love with (and had broken up his marriage for) was transgender.  I don't think it would have been wrong to give Rick at least a minute to think before he decided that he wanted to be with Maya. 

Agreed.

I do have one trans friend who wasn't a B&B follower and had no clue what a heinous, entitled shit Maya had been for months leading up to that story, and she enjoyed the story for the element of support that Maya got. Given said friend lives in rural Mississippi and has been fighting discrimination from every angle I can't get down on her for her enjoyment. But it's telling that she no longer followed the show once the story was done.

Anyway, as I said a while back, Nicole going for Lizzie is too little, too late. The tension is gone and TIIC didn't set this sudden change of heart up as a remote possibility when she went sniffing behind Prince Valium before she'd barely passed out the placenta. This slow pacing happened with the Jack Marone switched eggs story but they had to do that because of Hunter Tylo's unfortunate personal tragedy that took her off the show for two months. Even knowing that, it was painful and boring to sit through.

Lizzie was born in, what, September? It's nearly June now. She got the man and Rick would gladly pay to get her fixed up like Steffy. Who cares?

If we needed a baby story, let Steffy use her magically healed oven and pop out a mini Eggo. Then Eggo Sr can whine and bitch about her choosing work over motherhood and paying him any mind as he wanders to whichever unfortunate soul gets saddled with him next (cuz you all know he will), but I'd still would rather watch that than the Ambien Twins spawn.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 9

So, we now have two "Forrester's" working at FCs.

It sure didn't take a minute for Steffy to digest Ridge's words and cut her brother loose. 

Nicole, it is not a death sentence. Your life is not over. It was just a heads up to a condition you have. Like the good Doc said; you have only been married a few months. Chill the fuck out already. Besides, Zenzey is going to be far too busy designing to worry about babies. And didn't you just get a big promo? From wanna be model to PR rep? As an old married I want to slap the taste out of Nicole's mouth. Enjoy your youth girl. 

Rick being dismayed with Maya was awesome. Their perfect life and happiness, that came at the expense of so many, has been hard to endure. 

Those RJ and Coco scenes were weird. 

• Love 7

Recap for Tues. 5/23/17:

What a letdown after last Friday and yesterday's episodes because it was pretty much the Zende/Nicole show and these two couldn't carry the show in a bucket both of them were holding.

At FC, Pam and Charlie are discussing Brooke's honeymoon and Rumple appears. Pam expresses sympathy and Ridge just ignores her and stomps into the CEO office, slamming the door like the five-year-old he is.

He proceeds to whine to his daughter about how all anyone wants to do is point out how he fucked things up (which, he did) and then reveals that he fired Thomas. Was that supposed to bolster his claim about not fucking things up?

Fauxdi is upset with Thomas over Sally but even she is appalled at her father's unilateral actions. So much for co-CEO.

She asks her genius father what are they supposed to do now about a designer and I'll cut to the chase because that's how little I care about this storyline. Rumple calls Zende to come over to FC. He scurries over, leaving RJ and Coco to care for Lizzie (better not tell Maya, even though Lizzie is RJ's niece). 

Ridge fills Zende in that he fired Thomas and essentially offers him a job as designer, but throws in a lot of chat about non-glamorous sounding tasks. Zende actually has the sense to say he's not a designer - yet.

Ridge: "I'm glad you said that. 'Cause we're not looking for some young guy to come in here and just have this burning desire to be different. (LOL - that is Zende in a nutshell!). I need someone who understands the sense and the sensibility and the style of this house, who knows the look of Forrester and who can take direction."

Zende: "I can do that." We'll see.

Ridge: "You're gonna have to prove it to me."

Zende: "I can do that, too." 

Zende runs off to tells his father and can't wait to celebrate with Nicole.

RJ and Coco watch Lizzie play with her toys. RJ makes this super-creepy comment: "You just look so right with a baby, that's all." Ewwww...

Coco brushes the ick off: "Okay, well, I'll probably look a bit righter in about 10 years."

In Paris, Rick is trying to get frisky with Maya but she's on a mission to hire a new nanny because Nicole can't put her life on hold to care for Lizzie. Funny you should mention that. I'm wondering how much of this is Maya feeling guilty about imposing on her more or her concerns that any potentially buried emotions Nicole has about Lizzie are going to surface.

Speaking of, Nicole is still at the doctor's office and the doctor sort of backtracks a bit for me - on the one hand, telling her she might never conceive but on the other hand, saying she's not considered infertile until after a year of unprotected sex.

Nicole continues to argue that she can't possible be infertile since she just had Lizzie and does she not really understand how many women try for baby #2 to no avail. There are no guarantees in life.

Later, Nicole arrives back at Brooke's house. RJ and Coco don't notice her downcast mood. They head to the kitchen to make a snack. Nicole picks up Lizzie and holds her.

Nicole_Lizzie.thumb.jpg.e345c723ef21d1192d20e10fb7d612e3.jpg

• Love 6

With Nicole being so downcast after her diagnosis, I can see a baby kidnap storyline in the future.  

Not knowing anything about the legalities of surrogacy, does the surrogate have any legal rights to keep the baby?   Since it was Nicole's egg that was used, does she have legal rights?   

I would pay money to see that scene, too. Everyone involved except her parents should be sued for not forcing her to get counseling before making the stupid decision to have a child for Maya. At a bare and still fucked up minimum, she could have donated an egg to be carried by a surrogate. And all this I love being pregnant crap from someone not even 21 who came to LA with goals, this is really jacked up.

I can't understand why the writers are pushing Nicole and Zende on us. They need the acting practice, but I fear this won't be enough. Love the coin Prince Valium. He's awful! And getting to design? That is so stinking ridiculous.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

And, I'm sorry, but whatever surgeon did the implants for Nicole, he made them wayyyy to big for her tiny frame. 

It looks weird.  I've never actually seen much cleavage on her, she looks like she's wearing a really oddly overstuffed bra.

15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

I hope that Julius walks on set, screams 'I told you so' and walks out again.

I love Julius, that would make my day!

5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Like the good Doc said; you have only been married a few months. Chill the fuck out already

Too bad those weren't her exact words! :)

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Nancypants said:

Oh damn that's depressing. Brooke needs a house as gorgeous as she is.

Still have to wonder about the fibers in the couch being the same as Nicole's $8.99 flame retardant wig from Party City..

I'm hoping she and Bill get an entirely new house that they both have input on designing.

Her house was one Ridge had built for her. As for Bill's house, well, not only does it still have the whiff of LemonHeads, but the ghost of NotDead Taylor since Ridge shared it with the Plastic One years ago. 

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

With Nicole being so downcast after her diagnosis, I can see a baby kidnap storyline in the future.  

Not knowing anything about the legalities of surrogacy, does the surrogate have any legal rights to keep the baby?   Since it was Nicole's egg that was used, does she have legal rights?   

"Legal rights"... on this show?  They'll make up whatever they need to fit the horsecrap storyline.  How else would stealing dress designs have someone looking at 15 years while attempted murder gets a stern talking to?

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm hoping she and Bill get an entirely new house that they both have input on designing.

Her house was one Ridge had built for her. As for Bill's house, well, not only does it still have the whiff of LemonHeads, but the ghost of NotDead Taylor since Ridge shared it with the Plastic One years ago. 

I agree that they absolutely need their own house and I cannot imagine living in the one Katie lived in. Talk about awkward visits. And Brooke's house is looking very dark and dated and filled with a lot of junk. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Speaking of, Nicole is still at the doctor's office and the doctor sort of backtracks a bit for me - on the one hand, telling her she might never conceive but on the other hand, saying she's not considered infertile until after a year of unprotected sex.

From what others who have struggled with fertility have said, this is actually pretty accurate.  Many places won't even see a couple until they've been trying at least six months for this reason, barring any other conditions.

It's Soapland, however, so there's always that partially open tiny crack in the door to get a woman pregnant as needed. If Ashley Abbott, a fifty-something cancer survivor, can conceive a baby with a man who'd gotten snipped ages before, they can fix it to have Nicole get knocked up just as ChocoWaffle starts drifting off.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

I have many thoughts, probably more than the writers, on this Nicole/Zende/Lizzie/Maya/Rick storyline...

1.  From my experience, which is far more on this subject than I would have liked, the above posters are correct, & Nicole wouldn't even be seen by a doctor until a solid year of trying (no birth control) at her age. As women age, the time frame gets shorter, usually 6 months, before a doctor will look into it. Back to Nicole, she's been married for 4+ months, & exactly a year ago, she was pregnant with her first biological child, so the chances that she'd be immediately seen are slim-to-none. It's a show, I know, but this really makes people who struggle/d with fertility stabby, or so I've heard. ;-) 

2. Does it seem like Rick/Maya are maybe not as tight as they once were? I'm wondering if this is the beginning of the end for them, which will eventually lead to Rick & Nicole bonding over Lizzie & falling in love.

3. I accidentally deleted yesterday's episode before I could watch it, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the problem that Nicole has scarring that will prevent her from actually getting pregnant? If that's the case, then wouldn't her eggs still be viable? If she legitimately can't carry a child, but she still has eggs, if this has any semblance of realism, Rick & Maya would offer to pay for a surrogate, who would still use Nicole's eggs & Zende's sperm (shudder), so the child would be 100% biologically theirs, since biology is so important to these people. 

4. Thank God for Julius, he was the voice of reason before, during, & now, after the pregnancy. Why are Zende & RJ on contract, & on the screen every day, & Julius got dusted off for today's episode, for the first time since the Valentine's Day wedding?? 

• Love 10

How is Maya a model? The bug eyed looks that she constantly does, is that an acting style? And since i am a new (old) viewer again, she's transgender? I find her  extremely annoying mostly her because of her expressions! 

• Love 10

I may actually watch today's episode since Papa Avant is back. The actor is wasted on the show, but the character of Julius works better in smaller doses IMO. Especially after hearing the guy bleat to Sasha about how unworthy she was for months on end.

But hearing  him bring some sense into this situation? I'm all for it.

• Love 7

Wait, now Coco is an ass kisser?  "Zende, you earned it".  Earned what!  It was given to you by default.  

How many days is Nicole going to where that same shitty outfit.  Maya and Rick flew to Paris, Maya had her photo shoot, and Nicole talked to her parents and she still is wearing the same clothes. 

Coco and RJ went to the movies?  Burning question. Did Coco drive or Did she ride on RJ's handle bars of his Schwinn. 

My God, can Nicole manage a tear or even the ability to tear up.  Zende and Nicole are as exiting as a watching sloths running a 100 yard dash.  In addition, the sloths in "Zootopia", where much better actors. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

3. I accidentally deleted yesterday's episode before I could watch it, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the problem that Nicole has scarring that will prevent her from actually getting pregnant? If that's the case, then wouldn't her eggs still be viable? If she legitimately can't carry a child, but she still has eggs, if this has any semblance of realism, Rick & Maya would offer to pay for a surrogate, who would still use Nicole's eggs & Zende's sperm (shudder), so the child would be 100% biologically theirs, since biology is so important to these people.

So...is Sasha supposed to return any time soon? Who better to carry Nicole & Zende's baby...am I rite? Because these people can't wait a New York minute to get what they want after all and gee they've been trying at least a month or two already. RME

I agree with ALL your points NKOTB.

I hate that they rush every darn storyline & never let anything play out all the beats & tones. Plus you can see what's coming a mile away.

• Love 8

Where have the Avants been to just show up out of the blue today? Why was Papa Avant so determined that they'd find a way to enable Nicole to have a baby?! She's so young and her boring husband is so young/starting a new demanding job. Also she was told she "might" have trouble conceiving not that she couldn't ever conceive. This story line is so stupid, ridiculous, unrealistic, unbelievable and BORING. We don't care about these people and don't want to watch all the overacting, underacting, angst and tears over a custody fight which should never happen in the first place. Unless Brooke and Bill are on my TV, I am out. 

• Love 12
(edited)

When Papa Avant was telling Nicole that she WOULD have a baby, I thought he was going down memory lane...

And I am telling you, you WILL have a baby

No, No, No, no way

No No No no way, you're not having a baby

You're having a baby, you're having a baby

I don't want just Lizzie (as my grandbaby)

And you, and you, and you,

You'll have a baby.......

Edited by mightysparrow

When Mop on a Broomstick was telling ZenZey about her tragic possible infertility, he was so jubilant about his stupid news I was hoping he'd blurt out "Dont worry baby, I can get Sasha knocked up no problem and we will take that baby!!" Because in that moment he seemed just stupid enough to say that. 

Did I hear right? Coco and ArJay went OUT of the house. On an actual date? Are we sure they didn't just go to FC to Netflix and Chill? 

So Maya's modelling "style" is Bug eyed on the edge of crazy helicopter Mom dressed up for a night on the town? 

I would rather have watched Bill and Brooke trotting through Paris holding hands with jaunty music playing. Or Thomas and Sally finally consummating. Or the Avant parents arguing about what to have for dinner.

• Love 13

Sheesh ... Even Julius and Vivienne couldn't polish the turd that was today's show.

Did I hear correctly? Did Zzzzende utter that he must have been a saint in a past life? First of all ... on. Second, not only was the comparison egotistical and idiotic, it didn't even make any sense -- at least in the context of the present "incarnation" of Zende I think for being an African-born child who was orphaned by AIDS, he's got a pretty charmed life. But whatever.

I knew that once Maya heard the words "career" and "opportunity," (spoken by another terrible actor who couldn't even manage a passable French accent) it would be "Lizzie, who?" Ah, that's the Maya we all know and love. At least that's more interesting than her usual Stepford wife/condescending bitch mode.  As far as the photo shoot, ugh. KM is a very pretty woman, but she's just not high fashion model material. She's too short for starters and that heavy winged eyeliner really played up the doe-eyed look. That heavy drab dark plum gown didn't help matters.

That last scene with the Ambien couple was just painful and I don't mean the SL. Nicole's downcast eyes and sullen pout made her look angry, not shocked and depressed. Also, what was with the bizarre monologue she was giving Lizzie the day before? None of this is that poor baby's fault.

• Love 14
14 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Just speaking generally, Nicole would have had to sign away her parental rights. Then Maya would have had to adopt Lizzie. Was that done?

So Zzzende is an insta-designer?  No design school, no years of honing his designs, no nothing. Bitch please.

Good to see the senior Avants again, but Papa Avant's reaction was disappointing...Oh, Nicole is a saint (since when?) so nothing bad can happen to her! Seriously? I, too, wanted the "I told you so" reaction.

• Love 7
(edited)

I've noticed something over the last couple of years that I've been watching this show - whenever we get a good story or even a solitary riveting scene (face it, more often than not it does come down to that)  they immediately turn that buzz into zzzzzz.... or worse. 

Nicole is too freaking young to get obsessed with fertility issues.  I don't care. I will never care. If they were going to go this way, they should have had a crisis at Lizzie's delivery so that Nicole has been stewing for months about what she gave up for Maya. Instead, nothing. Well that's what I feel about this stupid story. Nothing. Please make it go away. 

ETA:  I think fertility issues can be a great source of soapy drama and my heart goes out to those IRL who struggle with them but Nicole/Zende are the worst for this.  They are boring at their very best (although I'm more disappointed with RE/Nicole, who had such promise in the beginning).  

Edited by tessaray
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, nkotb said:

I have many thoughts, probably more than the writers, on this Nicole/Zende/Lizzie/Maya/Rick storyline...

1.  From my experience, which is far more on this subject than I would have liked, the above posters are correct, & Nicole wouldn't even be seen by a doctor until a solid year of trying (no birth control) at her age. As women age, the time frame gets shorter, usually 6 months, before a doctor will look into it. Back to Nicole, she's been married for 4+ months, & exactly a year ago, she was pregnant with her first biological child, so the chances that she'd be immediately seen are slim-to-none. It's a show, I know, but this really makes people who struggle/d with fertility stabby, or so I've heard. ;-) 

2. Does it seem like Rick/Maya are maybe not as tight as they once were? I'm wondering if this is the beginning of the end for them, which will eventually lead to Rick & Nicole bonding over Lizzie & falling in love.

4. Thank God for Julius, he was the voice of reason before, during, & now, after the pregnancy. Why are Zende & RJ on contract, & on the screen every day, & Julius got dusted off for today's episode, for the first time since the Valentine's Day wedding?? 

But Nicole had been missing periods for months. That would be reason enough for a doctor to see her, even if she wasn't trying to conceive, as she might have a hormonal imbalance.

• Love 4

So Maya has been the face of Forrester for a few years, has done a handful of shoots and one fashion show, and is now considered a modeling elite? Okey Dokey.

Also puzzling, is that Maya spent her first night in Paris fretting and worrying about Lizzie, trying to find a nanny on line, and ruining Rick's romantic plans. But this photographer strokes her ego a bit and now she is all about her career? 

Speaking of fashion shows reminded me that Maya couldn't be bothered to participate in the last one; forcing Quinn to wear the Show Stopper that Ridge and Steffy sabotaged in an effort to have Quinn fail. So they can both stuff it with how Thomas betrayed the company and family. 

Julius, I know you love your daughter, but you are old enough and wise enough to know that you can't force faulty pluming to work. I appreciate that you were trying to change Nicole's downtrodden demeanor, but you should have just stuck to the rah, rah stuff. 

Oh Zenzey, my clueless little man. How did you not see your wife's lack of reaction to your big news? 

I am so disappointed in how quickly and easily everyone is assimilating Thomas getting fired. The only one who seemed genuinely upset was RJ. 

I watch Show every evening with my furbabies, Fred and Quinn. Quinn curls up on my lap and Fred lays on top of the pillows behind my head with his head on my shoulder. Quinn loves Sally; I think she has a thing for redheads cause her mommy is a Ginger too. Fred seems to favor Steffy for reasons I can't explain. Last night I caught Quinn snoozing and Fred was busy licking his butt. When I asked them what was wrong they both gave me the fiercest side eye. 

• Love 12
19 hours ago, politichick said:

I would pay money to see that scene, too. Everyone involved except her parents should be sued for not forcing her to get counseling before making the stupid decision to have a child for Maya. At a bare and still fucked up minimum, she could have donated an egg to be carried by a surrogate. And all this I love being pregnant crap from someone not even 21 who came to LA with goals, this is really jacked up.

Isn't it sad? Nicole went from a potential computer scientist to a walking uterus for her male sibling and husband. Said sibling had to nerve to question if a career like that is feasible for a girl. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Oh Zenzey, my clueless little man. How did you not see your wife's lack of reaction to your big news? 

Not only lack of reaction, she seemed like she was downright pissed!  I'm guessing that wasn't the reaction TPTB was going for, but that was probably the best they were going to get from RE, bless her heart.

4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Last night I caught Quinn snoozing and Fred was busy licking his butt.

Those 2 events were, I'm sure, more interesting to see than yesterday's show.

8 hours ago, Videnbas said:

But Nicole had been missing periods for months. That would be reason enough for a doctor to see her, even if she wasn't trying to conceive, as she might have a hormonal imbalance.

Absolutely, that shouldn't be happening to someone her age.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

With the storms yesterday, I didn't get to see the show. Is it worth watching on the site?

I guess it is if you want a Viv/Julius sighting!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

With the storms yesterday, I didn't get to see the show. Is it worth watching on the site?

I would say don't bother CountryGirl. I am no where near the recapper you are, but this show was so bad I think a second grader could cover it. 

Maya was having a bad shoot because of Lizzie angst, and the "French" photographer told her to take a break. After returning and finishing up the shoot the "French" photographer got in Maya's ear about making good use of her time because it isn't every day the "Face of Forrester" is in Paris. He suggested that Maya extend her trip and allow him to photograph her juxtaposed against iconic landmarks and stuff. Maya lit up like a light bulb. Surprisingly, Rick was on board. Oh, and it is all cool with Lizzie now. 

Mama and Papa Avant came to sooth Nicole's broken heart. And let me just say that once again I wanted to smack the taste right out of her mouth. The silly girl kept going on about how she has let ZenZey down. How she lied to him cause she can't give him that family now. Papa A gave her the ole Rah Rah speech, but I think went to far in trying to second guess the Doc, but then again, this if B&B, so being a Doc doesn't count for much. 

ZenZey came home with a bottle of bubbly and RJ and Coco went to a movie. When Nicole arrived ZenZey was decked out for the pool and said they should go swimming later in the buff. After telling Nicole about his big promo and getting little to no reaction he finally clued in to his wife's mood. I was surprised they allowed Nicole to tell him. And yeah, his eyes were buggin. 

I think that is about it. So see, I could have just summed it up in one word: BOOORRRRINGG!

But today my friend, it looks like we are gonna be getting some Tally action!

• Love 12

ZZZZende as the newest FC designer is so ridiculous, and Zende is too stupid to realize Ridge promoted him to punish Thomas.  What happens if Thomas comes to his senses like Ridge wants and asks for his job back?  Is ZZZZende out on his ass? (oh please yes)

Slouchy, just shut it. ZZZZ has not worked really hard to get the job.  He hasn't worked at all. Unless you count whining that "you won't promote me because I'm not a Forrester" as work. While you're shutting it Slouchy. you can just go away and not come back.

The dead thing on Nicole's head changed color from Tuesday when it was reddish to Wed when it was dark brown. Is it moulting? Please Show, for the love of heaven, if she's going to wear a wig could it at least look like real hair. Compared to the monstrosity on Nic's head. Darlene Connelly's SS wig was the height of natural.

Oh and Show, quit shoving SloCo at us as the wonders of young love.  I have no desire to see two 17-19 year olds, with their first boy/girl friend, acting as if this is love for the ages and they will be together for the next 70 years. I didn't want to see teenagers in love when I was one, really don't want to now.  If Show is going for a Romeo & Juliet vibe, Tally already have that locked in. 

Predicting that Julius will give Maya a verbal smackdown for being the cause of Nic's secondary infertility

Also predicting that ZZZende's true love won't be so true if the infertility is real.  I could see him opting out of the marriage as it seems that he is the one pushing so, so, so hard for kids.  Nic keeps saying she promised him a family and I think he'll be angry she "broke" that promise.  Of course the idea of surrogacy will never occur to them. But might to Julius. Paging Sasha Surrogate, paging Sasha Surrogate.

• Love 11

Pam, you dolt, Nicole is already a mother!  Charlie is not that far behind in his doltness.  Fresh batch of lemon bars?  Does Pam have a kitchen at FC?  

This baby drama would play out much better if Nicole and Zende could act. Mr and Mrs Avant should give their daughter and son-in-law a few tips on the basic emotions. 

I'm sure this condition effects many woman but I'm also glad that they are also including the fact there is still hope. My daughter is a Gynecologist that specializes  in minimally evasive surgery to clear scar tissue and other maladies to assist woman to get pregnant. Her successes far outweigh any set backs.  Her successes also include women to be able to carry a baby that are incriminated by in vitro fertilization.  

• Love 7

That was a very good recap, @RuntheTable!  The one positive thing I can say about yesterday's show is that Nicole told Zende right away about her possible fertility issue.  I REALLY expected Nicole to say nothing, only to have her give "the look" every time Zende would mention having a baby, dragging it onnnn to infinity and beyond.  

3 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Her successes also include women to be able to carry a baby that are incriminated by in vitro fertilization.  

Would your daughter be willing to be a B&B character? :)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I would say don't bother CountryGirl. I am no where near the recapper you are, but this show was so bad I think a second grader could cover it. 

Maya was having a bad shoot because of Lizzie angst, and the "French" photographer told her to take a break. After returning and finishing up the shoot the "French" photographer got in Maya's ear about making good use of her time because it isn't every day the "Face of Forrester" is in Paris. He suggested that Maya extend her trip and allow him to photograph her juxtaposed against iconic landmarks and stuff. Maya lit up like a light bulb. Surprisingly, Rick was on board. Oh, and it is all cool with Lizzie now. 

Mama and Papa Avant came to sooth Nicole's broken heart. And let me just say that once again I wanted to smack the taste right out of her mouth. The silly girl kept going on about how she has let ZenZey down. How she lied to him cause she can't give him that family now. Papa A gave her the ole Rah Rah speech, but I think went to far in trying to second guess the Doc, but then again, this if B&B, so being a Doc doesn't count for much. 

ZenZey came home with a bottle of bubbly and RJ and Coco went to a movie. When Nicole arrived ZenZey was decked out for the pool and said they should go swimming later in the buff. After telling Nicole about his big promo and getting little to no reaction he finally clued in to his wife's mood. I was surprised they allowed Nicole to tell him. And yeah, his eyes were buggin. 

I think that is about it. So see, I could have just summed it up in one word: BOOORRRRINGG!

But today my friend, it looks like we are gonna be getting some Tally action!

Sounds like I dodged a bullet but I'll definitely be down to recap Tally.

ZenZey will never not be funny.

• Love 5

All this angelfication of Nicole is for the birds. Hopefully it's hinting that she'll take a dark turn as her baby rabies goes into overdrive.

It's bad enough at such a young age and after only a few months of marriage they're already obsessed with having kids. Didn't they want to travel? See the world? Enjoy being together? And another thing- Zende is adopted and yet he and Nicole are obsessed with biological children? When he says spread that love around and pay it forward for their future little ones why can't that include children in need like he was?

::sigh:: My wish for Nicole having her own work/life balance conflict of her computer tech career taking off at Spencer Publications and Zende resenting her success being the tension in their marriage just isn't gonna happen, huh?

Sally: OMG, your dad fired you? Doesn't he need to to design at Forrester given the situation over there?

Me: You mean the situation your family created when your grandmother stole FC designs and *you* decided to use them knowing it was wrong to do so? 

I will say this: 1) Sally and Thomas do look cute together even if I don't buy their instalove and 2) this storyline gives a legit reason for the hostility between Thomas and Ridge with Thomas putting love before family and FC which has always been Ridge's one true love. I get Ridge seeing Thomas bailing out Spectra as an act of betrayal and putting distance beteeen them, not the contrived cock up of Douglas's conception and paternity.

• Love 8

Waldo13, I knew what you meant to say but I did laugh when I read "incriminated by in vitro fertilization". Hope there was no jail time involved! 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

That was a very good recap, @RuntheTable!  The one positive thing I can say about yesterday's show is that Nicole told Zende right away about her possible fertility issue.  I REALLY expected Nicole to say nothing, only to have her give "the look" every time Zende would mention having a baby, dragging it onnnn to infinity and beyond.  

Would your daughter be willing to be a B&B character? :)

She hates soap operas and admonish me for watching them.  She became an OBGYN because of her inability to have children but wanted to help women become mothers. She received her surgical fellowship from the same doctor to help her, in her endeavors, to be able to conceive.  After many years and a few surgical procedures she was successful in having two heathy children.  The first was born when she was 37 and the second was born when she was 40.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Waldo13, I knew what you meant to say but I did laugh when I read "incriminated by in vitro fertilization". Hope there was no jail time involved! 

Thanks. Spell check could be a real bitch just like Steffy.

Speaking of Steffy, she hates Sally mostly because she is sexier, has a better body, prettier, and a much better actress than she.  

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Waldo13, YAY for your daughter and your entire family!! So happy for all of you!

Thank you. She was determined to be a mother as she was a doctor. 

• Love 8

Our daughter and son-in-law went through fertility treatments for almost 7 years to try to have a baby. When my daughter finally said "I just can't do this to my body anymore", they stopped the treatments. A year later, she became pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy who's now 5 years old. You can only imagine their and our joy and gratitude for this precious child. I admire your daughter for her dedication to helping other families and her joy in her own children. God bless all of you. 

• Love 13