Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

On one hand, Zende was wrong that Ridge had anything to do with RJ being Eric's sidekick. On the other hand, though, Ridge ended up proving Zende right when it comes to the idea that he thinks his kids are the more important grandchildren, when he nixed the idea of telling Zende about Eric. All of Ridge's kids know, including his stepdaughter. But telling one more person, who is also Eric's grandchild, would somehow be the straw that broke the camel's back in not adhering to Eric's wishes?  Fuck that, Ridge. 

Maybe I just don't understand how a fashion house works and all, but I'm doubting FC is the big important player in the industry we're supposed to believe it is when they can only sustain one line at a time. I thought HFTF was this hugely successful line, thanks to the unbeatable team of Hope and Thomas. But now it's just back burnered because they can't do both it and Eric's line, despite having more than enough designers in the company to handle both (and then some, since it seems like two is the absolute max they have working with any one line)?  Also, if I understand things correctly, since Eric "won" the showdown, they're only producing his line, and not both his and Ridge's lines, right?  So, even though the company is apparently in bad financial situation (despite all the raves about how insanely well the most recent HFTF line performed), they're not going to be producing the line that actually won the challenge (i.e. went over better with buyers)?  How is this company still in business?? 

Please, show, do not make Bill Luna's father. We don't need that. It's perfectly fine to have a few characters on the canvas who aren't related to everyone else. She's related to Finn, so that already makes her Forrester adjacent. She doesn't need to be a Spencer, and Bill doesn't need one more kid he didn't get to raise. I mean, I think Bill as a girl dad would be kind of adorable and all, but Kelly is right there. (And I would full on cackle for fucking days if they retconned her away from Liam.) 

Oh, and count me in on thinking RJ and Luna are kind of cute. No, they're not the best actors, but they're not terrible, and if they don't get better, the show can always sideline them away. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So, if Bill turns out to be Luna's dad, what happened to the child Poppy had with the doctor? 

I found on fire Zende all kinds of HAUGHT! And from his seat it does look like blatant nepotism. Doesn't stupid Ridge not realize that keeping Zende out of the loop about Eric is only going to make him feel like more of an outsider? 

My hope is that Zende mentioning his mother means we will have a return of Kristin. If so, I wish it would be Teri Ann Linn; nothing against Tracy Melchoir, but I was a big fan of original recipe Kristin. 

Surprisingly, I found Sheila quite humorous with Bill. I guess they realize that if Sheila is going to stay on canvas, then they have to do something different with the character. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I’m also putting in my vote for “Please don’t let Bill turn out to be Luna’s father.” We’ve already had Bill get “surprise” adult kids with Wyatt and Liam— a third time with Luna would not be the charm.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6

I get that Eric’s other kids also don’t know he’s dying, but Zende being the only family member working at Forrester who doesn’t know and everyone else lying to him like he’s an outsider is not the vibe. Steffy’s husband knows. Hell, Luna the intern knows, and they’re acting like it’s none of Zende’s business somehow. Like being RJ’s girlfriend makes her more part of the family than one of Eric’s actual grandsons. It’s giving 

racist wonder showzen GIF

• Like 2
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Rye said:

I get that Eric’s other kids also don’t know he’s dying, but Zende being the only family member working at Forrester who doesn’t know and everyone else lying to him like he’s an outsider is not the vibe. Steffy’s husband knows. Hell, Luna the intern knows, and they’re acting like it’s none of Zende’s business somehow. Like being RJ’s girlfriend makes her more part of the family than one of Eric’s actual grandsons. It’s giving 

racist wonder showzen GIF

Yes! 

I am so pissed about this story line, because it clearly is racist, and the writers should know better.  I guess they just don't give a damn.

• Like 6

I know I’m beating a dead horse when I say this but Hope is in love not with Lurch but the idea that Lurch loves her and only her. At best, Hope is infatuated with Lurch.  Is Hope wearing pajamas?  It sure looks that way and it also not very figure flattering. Along those lines, Zende, some men do look good bald but you’re not one of them. 

Could you imagine if Bill and Poppy became an item what it would do to Li 🤯🤯🤯🤯?  Or maybe they already have.  Is it coincidence that Li told Finn that Luna doesn’t even know who her father is. Is that the lead in to Bill being her father?  

“We” brought back HFTF back from the dead. Does Zende now speak French?  Did I miss something? When was it the three of them?  If I remember correctly Zende, your and Eric’s HFTF designs failed in the marketplace. Zende, RJ didn’t design but they couldn’t tell him that RJ only put Eric’s designs on paper. 

RJ is a terrible actor. His acting becomes only acceptable in scenes with Luna. 

So it now seems that Zende is turning into a Lurch in showing he has no boundaries when it comes to other people’s relationships.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Ridge was just awful today. Where do any of these fuckers get off hiding Eric’s illness from Zende. That’s his grandfather too. The way this show treats adoption and adopted children is just… there really are no words. I can’t believe anyone thought this script was a good idea.

Everyone else covered the lunacy of FC being able to push only one line at a time. I’d rather not see Thomas and Hope at all, but I’d much prefer watching them work on HFTF than playing grab ass at the office.

As if Ridge’s condescending, self-serving bullshit wasn’t enough, we also have Li continuing to spit venom about her niece. I’m glad Finn stood up for her. I’ll also cast a vote against Bill being Luna’s father when Kelly is right there. I’ve been eagerly awaiting Liam’s face getting cracked - don’t take that away from me, show.

Poppy’s disdain and disinterest when Bill was talking to her was kind of funny.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes! 

I am so pissed about this story line, because it clearly is racist, and the writers should know better.  I guess they just don't give a damn.

Thank you both, I wondered if I was the only one getting these vibes.  They have an opportunity to do a nuanced story here about implicit biases but I doubt B&B has the sensitivity to handle such an issue. The optics are bad though, RJ with no training or education gets a huge opportunity while Zende who has been working away for years is left in the dark and treated as a second class citizen.   Soaps in general can't handle the subtleties of how race/ethnicity impacts a lived experience so best they stay away from it I think.

Now onto less serious things -

Hope/Thomas were very cute in the beginning - he clearly said "you feel to same" when he mentioned being in love with her and she gave a clearly playful cheeky reply and of note did not deny or tell him "this is just an NSA". . Thomas also mentioned Hope saying all these wonderful things to him, I just wish we could see some of it ON SCREEN.  Anyway they do playful very well..made me smile as usual and it was nice that they had a scene where they kept their clothes on.

For some reason when Zende said "RJ is the only son of Brooke and Ridge etc" I could not help but think "umm..you're speaking to Ridge's son and Brooke's daughter and RJ's siblings on both sides" who also happen to be boinking just like their parents..😬...just me...okay

RJ/Luna - at this age shouldn't they be all over each other this early into the relationship, hormones and all that. They should be acting like Hope/Thomas but instead the romance is tepid.

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 9

So Luna gets to even know,  but Ridge suddenly is all I have to honor  father wishes and after telling his kids cuts it off at Zende?  Who doesn't get any right to know?

I guess Luna is Liam's sister. We lost Wyatt for this story?  

Zende has more chemistry with Luna than RJ could ever have. 

So Forrester can't afford more than one line? This is where Spectra or another fashion house is really lacking. Competition so they can quit. 

It's not wrong that RJ has no experience they keep saying it but yet act like it doesn't matter.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

So, if Bill turns out to be Luna's dad, what happened to the child Poppy had with the doctor? 

I don't think it was ever established that the affair with the doctor resulted in a pregnancy.  We just assumed it did because Li's story was so vague.  All Li said was that the doctor's wife learned of the affair and the doctor blamed Li instead of his own lack of self-control, and Li lost her job.

• Like 9

It would be interesting storytelling if Li was an unapologetic bitch to her sister and her niece, making other characters and the audience sympathetic to them, AND Poppy was the opportunistic sexual mercenary Li claims she is.  

So, of course, nothing like that will happen.

Also, RJ says Zende is out to get him?  Didn't Zende just start his beef with Ridge and RJ yesterday?  RJ is either paranoid or clairvoyant.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Is Zende going to be the new creepy Thomas?  Personally, I wasn't seeing chemistry there, I was just seeing creepy. I keep thinking there has to be a decent age difference going on here if she's an intern, and he's been back a few years after already being married and divorced. So, add the age difference to him preying on her to get revenge on his cousin, and, well, ick. This entire storyline with Zende sucks. I hate that this is the reason they've decided to remember he exists. 

And Ridge is just such an asshole. "Welp, my kids all know, so it's time to lock it down and start respecting dad's desire to keep it private again."  Fuck right off with that. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Is Zende going to be the new creepy Thomas?  Personally, I wasn't seeing chemistry there, I was just seeing creepy. I keep thinking there has to be a decent age difference going on here if she's an intern, and he's been back a few years after already being married and divorced. So, add the age difference to him preying on her to get revenge on his cousin, and, well, ick. This entire storyline with Zende sucks. I hate that this is the reason they've decided to remember he exists. 

I wonder how old Luna is supposed to be, because she looks...18?  I like Zende but I didn't like him leering at her because of the age gap.  Just let RJ date her.  I hate what they're doing with Zende.    

• Like 6

If you haven't watched today's show, just don't do it unless you want 30 minutes (less commercials) of Bridge. 🙄

"What are the chances of us reuniting on an actual BRIDGE?" Brooke asks. Oh, I dunno. Fucking Andrea Bocelli could've seen that coming. 🙄 You've only married him EIGHT GOTDAM TIMES, LADY. Christ.

I loved the one-sided past footage of only Brooke because they couldn't show Ronn Moss.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

What’s the age gap with Eric and Donna ? I’m only curious not because of Zende but I’ve read that Thomas is supposed to be significantly older than Hope. I’m thinking Eric was a grown man when Donna was born. 

ETA: I think Thomas has been de-SORAS’d so he and Hope are in the 30’s age range. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

Really? I would have preferred any rerun over that waste of time today. So now the Forrester showroom has replaced Eric's kitchen as the scene for cheap dates.

Best line from Brooke to Ridge: "And there you were. Back. A different man." (I hope KKL ad-libbed that one.)

Worst: The poor TK dubbing over RM in that Bridge first-meet scene where Ridge says, "There you are."

In half the photos in the Bridge album, all the versions of early Ridge looked like completely different men. In a few, it looked like old photos of TK photoshopped in, in others, no clue who it was!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I know they're sappy, but I was looking forward to the Thanksgiving episode where they go around the table and say something nice about the person sitting to their left.  This was disappointing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of youse!

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3

I can't believe the show isn't taking their chance to have Eric preside over his last Thanksgiving, while he pretends he isn't dying, and the people who know pretend they don't know. And every time he coughs, half the table reacts like they just heard a gunshot. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow B&B'ers!

They left out so much Bridge history, but what choice do you have when the bulk of the history was played out with a different actor. They did try though, but there were no feels there for me. I don't know what has happened to Brooke, or when it happened, but she has morphed into this vapid, clinging, needy, love smitten Stepford Wife. All she ever does is paw on Ridge and tell him how wonderful he is, and how lucky she is to have him in her life. It is gut wrenchingly horrible to watch. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 2
  • Applause 12

On 11/21/2023 at 9:09 PM, bluvelvet said:

RJ is supposed to be the new “Ridge” and so far he’s falling far short, and yes Luna has more chemistry with Zende. 

I'm getting more of a RJ is the new Liam vibe with his ridiculous wet cat facial expressions.

On 11/21/2023 at 11:36 PM, Cool Breeze said:

AND Poppy was the opportunistic sexual mercenary Li claims she is. 

I think she is.

18 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

What’s the age gap with Eric and Donna ? I’m only curious not because of Zende but I’ve read that Thomas is supposed to be significantly older than Hope. I’m thinking Eric was a grown man when Donna was born. 

Yes, he was. Eric was in love with Donna's mother when they were both in college together. Thomas was born in 1998. Hope was born in 2002. Thomas was SORASed pretty quickly. I think we saw much more of Hope as a young child, and at the same time that we saw Thomas as a teenager.

Seems like I'm sitting at the kiddie table all by myself, but I am totally intrigued with Zende going to his dark side and wooing Luna away from shmoopy RJ. That look on Zende's face. Like he was twirling a mustache. Bring it!

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I'm getting more of a RJ is the new Liam vibe with his ridiculous wet cat facial expressions.

We'll know he's the new Liam if some other woman, maybe a couple years older than Luna, shows up in town, and it turns out, she's Poppy's daughter with the doctor, who she gave up for adoption (or she has some other kind of connection to Luna and Poppy), and she is also instantly smitten with RJ. 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Seems like I'm sitting at the kiddie table all by myself, but I am totally intrigued with Zende going to his dark side and wooing Luna away from shmoopy RJ. That look on Zende's face. Like he was twirling a mustache. Bring it!

Yeah, I get that, but I wish there was another way for Zende to annoy RJ besides swooping in to get Luna.  I'd just like to see Zende with a nice woman who isn't caught up in any way with the Forrester/Logan mess.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
53 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

the Forrester/Logan mess

It's the only mess in town.

I don't know what you guys saw, but in the Gotham City area we've got last year's Thanxgiving episode airing. Deacon and Sheila together in her hotel room, before they were "in love". Zende with hair. Hope with Waffles.

• Like 5

I’d rather Zende just not go there. I know it’s a soap, but RJ and the intern? The power imbalance? No Bueno. So IF Zende is looking to go after Luna himself? No Bueno! I’d rather he go after lispy RJ.

I swear, I’ve tried to see Kaye as Ridge, but I can’t. He doesn’t sound sophisticated, let alone look the part. He looks and acts like a slob. HE was the best they could get? I also see no chemistry with him and Katherine.

And add me to those that saw the racist vibes with respect to Zende. And the blatant nepotism-when Ridge told RJ he gave him the job because “You’re my kid” or whatever the reason he said that. Just because he’s his spawn?

• Like 7
On 11/21/2023 at 8:49 AM, TVForever said:

I’m also putting in my vote for “Please don’t let Bill turn out to be Luna’s father.” We’ve already had Bill get “surprise” adult kids with Wyatt and Liam— a third time with Luna would not be the charm.

Fully agree. Liam and Wyatt served narrative purposes to being connected to Bill: Liam was there as Bill's son at a time where he was learning how to navigate caring for other people besides him. Wyatt was a foil for Liam and perhaps he didn't necessarily need to be related to him for that purpose, but the gimmick wasn't as worn out there.

Other that having one girl permanently off limits to Liam's brand of waffling nonsense, I see no reason for her to be Bill's daughter. If he and Poppy were ever together, they need not connect that with Luna's paternity.

On 11/21/2023 at 3:59 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

Ridge was just awful today. Where do any of these fuckers get off hiding Eric’s illness from Zende. That’s his grandfather too. The way this show treats adoption and adopted children is just… there really are no words. I can’t believe anyone thought this script was a good idea.

Even apart from the very bad optics of Zende being Black....it's Ridge. I could easily see him pulling the same crap on Felicia's kid or Aly if she were still alive or Ivy. Or hell, even with his own siblings but especially Rick.

But the optics are especially bad when *only* the Black adopted kid has not been told when everyone else in the family has found out, including the stepdaughter that Ridge hates. After that horrid ED story with Carter, I'm not feeling as charitable about the show's ignorance on racial sensitivity these days.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Speaking of Bill-I missed a few episodes but have been reading here, so unless it was stated tat Luna is a result of a one night stand-and not the affair Poppy had with the married…doctor? His not recognizing Poppy and vice versa makes no sense. Still, the way Poppy was looking at him, it makes me think it was a drunken one-night stand, because how could you not remember? Oh, wait. That’s right; Soaps 101/Hollywood 101.

Granted (and apologies in advance), there was no Bill when I stopped watching years ago.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Still, the way Poppy was looking at him, it makes me think it was a drunken one-night stand, because how could you not remember?

While Luna was there, Penelope was looking at $Bill like she didn't recognize him, but after Luna left she got an entirely different look on her face. Not sure what it meant. Maybe she did remember him or maybe she sees him as an easy mark.

I really hope Luna is not $Bill's offspring. Or relation of any kind. Being related to Finn is enough! (Even if it's not technically by blood.) And besides, I am so tired of surprise relatives. Surprise, Sheila's your mom! Surprise, Jack really is your bio dad! Surprise, Massimo is your bio dad! Surprise, Liam is your son! Surprise, Wyatt is your son! Surprise, Marcus is your son and your son! Surprise, Beth is alive! Which leads us into the realm of surprise paternities and maternities... I hope Luna's paternity is just a red herring, but I have that feeling of dread.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hope Hope Hope, you see that Lurch has changed but you can’t see that Shiela might have changed.  What has Shiela done to you personally?  Lurch has done a lot more detrimental things to you than Shiela ever did. You are 100% wrong that Lurch is a saint as compared to Shiela.  

What is Hope’s malfunction?  Every argument that she uses on Deacon to dump Shiela can be used by Deacon in her to dump Lurch. Lurch is a psycho and Hope is the beauty that keeps him in check. 

Did they have to turn Hope into a shrew like Stuffy?  A blonde and a brunette, complete opposites. Lite and dark but now there is basically no difference. 

As an aside, I know this from RL.  When you know you’re facing death, things become more urgent. Eric might seem manic but in a race with the Grimm Reaper that scythe constantly looming. Sympathy most likely becomes a reminder of that fact.  When my wife had a very painful death from cancer.  My support group told me that their pain is over and “your” pain has just begun. 

• Hugs 9
  • Love 1

Apparently, the apple didn't fall far from the tree as far as choosing inappropriate partners goes ... 

I am on Team Deacon on this one. Deacon is as free to express his reservations about Thomas as Hope is about Sheila. I am not an advocate of either Sheacon or Thope, but using Deacon's grandkids as emotional blackmail is taking it too far. Hope herself said that Beth and Douglas adore Deacon; why deny them? Why can't Deacon see the kids without Sheila being around? 

I consider Thomas just a junior varsity version of Sheila. It's an injustice that Thomas was never held accountable for the accident that led to the death of Emma. Sheila and Thomas may be on their best behavior right now, but I am just counting the days until one of them snaps. 

I know that Brooke would like for Lope to reunite, but I can't tell if Deacon does or not. Neither parent should want for their daughter to go back to that two-timing waffler. 

I am tired of seeing "Eric on steroids." He's getting annoying, however, JMc is playing the hell out of it!

• Like 8

Deacon really should keep his mouth shut when it comes to advice.  He's got a sociopath who murders and shoots people, he's engaged to but he  wants to give opinion on Thomas? 

She is pointing out truth, Sheila has not put any work in. Deacon did put in work, Thomas put in work.  What has Sheila done for her change that Deacon says his intuition has? Intuition he's risking his daughter and her kids lives on intuitions? Sheila has been insta reformed because she only stared at the knife and didn't pick it up to stab Lee? 

Hope has every right to keep the kids away from Deacon with Sheila around. Finn and Steffy won't let her near their kids why should Hope? 

Hope doesn't even know the lie Deacon is keeping about how Sheila ended up free in the first place. 

So Eric's dying is all about poor Ridge and RJ and his feelings of dealing with it.  Can Steffy take her office back? She's the one who saved this company all the times Eric lost it with his bad choices.  Eric dying is taking too long. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

I know I’m beating a dead horse when I say this but it’s up to what Eric wants and not what anyone else wants.  I’ll use my wife as an example again. She didn’t want to discuss her cancer with me or how she felt. The only way I knew how dire my wife situation was came from her oncologist.  I’m sure Eric feels, like my wife, that sympathy and other ways that you are treated just makes you think about your death more.  

I’m still wondering how Luna affords all those clothes as a lowly intern.  

Ridge is dropping a lot of innuendos that is not leading Eric to believe that Ridge knows that Eric is dying.  Eric is not dumb so I guess Eric is choosing to ignore them. 

• Like 8

How has Eric not noticed how sentimental Ridge is being with him. How convenient for Eric, though, that he only has his coughing fits around the few people he knows know about his condition. 

And I totally get the whole not wanting it to be all anyone focuses on and not wanting pity, but I will say that I would be so hurt if one of my parents knew they were dying and they hid it from me and just left their death to be a surprise to me. And I'd be angry if they told my son and told him not to tell me, so I wasn't even able to be there to support my son while he dealt with it. 

On a related note, I think it would be hilarious if Eric somehow just keeps hanging in there, outliving his doctor's expectations, and all he can think to do is to keep designing "one last collection" over and over again. 

On 11/27/2023 at 7:09 PM, CharlizeCat said:

I consider Thomas just a junior varsity version of Sheila. It's an injustice that Thomas was never held accountable for the accident that led to the death of Emma. Sheila and Thomas may be on their best behavior right now, but I am just counting the days until one of them snaps. 

While I was watching the Deacon/Hope scenes from yesterday, with all of Hope's insistences that Thomas isn't like Sheila, all I could think was how much I hope this is all actually leading to it finally coming out that Thomas ran Emma off the road. Why have him go that far back then if they never intended for it to be addressed?  

And, come on, how can we have Deacon basically parroting Hope with his "Sheila isn't that person anymore" shit, and have Hope not have one single moment of "wait, is that how I sound?" reflection?  The fact that Deacon's arguments to her were essentially the same arguments Hope has been giving to Brooke and Liam, has to be intentional, right?  At some point that has to hit home for Hope, right?  It can't be accidental that the two of them are saying all the same lines, can it? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I’m wondering if Quinn is still doing the jewelry for FC?  

WTF, Doctor!  Loosing consciousness is indication of a more serious issue?  Doctor, Eric is dying. What can be more serious than that?  

Once again family, stop thinking about yourselves and think about Eric; but to these ass hats, think more about themselves than Eric. 

• Like 6

That doctor sure got to the office instantly. 

Eric saying no big deal and he's fine all the time is just as annoying as the others going on everyday about what are we gonna do without him. 

Just let him die from his mystery illness in that office already. With RJ, Donna and Katie who are always watching him. 

Eric doesn't care about his family hearing the truth, just his designs. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Through all those scenes in Eric's office, all I could keep thinking was "RJ, you can end this whole charade right now. Just send a quick text to your father telling him to come to Eric's office, pretending he has a work question for him." 

• Like 3
On 11/28/2023 at 7:58 PM, KerleyQ said:

And I totally get the whole not wanting it to be all anyone focuses on and not wanting pity, but I will say that I would be so hurt if one of my parents knew they were dying and they hid it from me and just left their death to be a surprise to me.

Facts. For some reason my grandfather and grandmother didn't tell anyone that our grandfather was dying of emphysema (sic? Too lazy to look it up). The youngest of the seven kids was already 14 by the time he passed. Had no warning, nothing.

That said:

On 11/28/2023 at 7:58 PM, KerleyQ said:

And I'd be angry if they told my son and told him not to tell me, so I wasn't even able to be there to support my son while he dealt with it. 

For any other soap character and IRL, I would agree but we know Ridge and he can't NOT make anything about himself and I frankly do not blame Eric for not wanting to deal with any of that for as long as possible.

That said, he's fooling himself if he can hide this from everyone with the coughing up blood shit.

Bridget can't come back to the show soon enough so between her and Finn, maybe they'll Google their way into a miracle cure like this did for Katie and put us out of his misery for good.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5

Why does B&B even need writers?  I’m sure a better script can be written by Chad AI. Every day is like Deja Vu all over again. It use to be Liam and Lurch repeating their lines and now it’s all about Eric dying with what they want vs what Eric wants.  My wife would say that if you don’t shut up, I will kill you and I would serve a very short life sentence. I think she was kidding but I didn’t want to find out 😉

Katie STFU. Why don’t you lie in a hospital bed waiting for your heart to give out.  If the doctor is worth his salt, he would be looking into life savings treatments to save Eric’s life even if he’s not in the hospital.  My wife’s oncologist was looking into every experimental treatment program that there was. Unfortunately she didn’t qualify for any experimental treatments.  

Stuffy you dumb ass hat. What’s keeping you or anyone else from telling Eric how much he is loved and are there for him.  Another thing Stuffy, if Shiela had her way, you and Finn would have been dead before Eric so you wouldn’t have seen either Ridge or Eric basking in applause and admiration after a show. 

• Like 4