Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

With that Afghan Hound look, I was fully expecting Stuffy to bark and lick Finn’s face. 

Jack to Shiela, eat shit and die.  You weren’t that good of a lover. 

• LOL 10
12 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Jack to Shiela, eat shit and die.  You weren’t that good of a lover. 

I like your hypothetical Jack response to Sheila, but if he wants to take the high road, he could just say he’s trying to make inroads with Li and Finn so he can have the relationship with them he once had, but helping Sheila would sink all that.

• Like 3

I laughed at Sheila saying that Jack wouldn't have come to see her if he didn't want to help her. Ma'am, the entire fucking town has been coming to see you to tell you exactly what kind of trash you are.  Clearly, wanting to help you isn't the only reason someone would pop in. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)

With screenwriters striking people have mentioned soaps will be among the shows most immediately impacted, but today’s episode reminds me the B&B will be exactly the same. 22 minutes of air time = 3/4 inexplicable D-list cameos with dialogue unrelated to any SL + 1/4 retread of a scene that’s already aired at least three times. And done. They have a show.

They can keep that up indefinitely. 

Edited by Rye
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
17 minutes ago, Rye said:

With screenwriters striking people have mentioned soaps will be among the shows most immediately impacted, but today’s episode reminds me the B&B will be exactly the same. 22 minutes of air time = 3/4 inexplicable D-list cameos with dialogue unrelated to any SL + 1/4 retread of a scene that’s already aired at least three times. And done. They have a show.

They can keep that up indefinitely. 

Right on!  Would anyone even notice if the episodes are repeats?  lololol

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Did anyone else notice the table wobbled when Deacon sat down, at the table, and push his chair in?  

Did anyone else notice that the chef was eating the pizza the right way by folding the slice in half. 

Give me a break. Jimmie Walker of all people?  His routine was bad way back when, but at 75 is a complete and utter failure. 

I’m sorry but I have to say this. New RJ doesn’t fit into the cast at all. RJ doesn’t have the look or the gravitas to be a pseudo Forester. He’s like a random actor, just out of drama class, still trying to learn his craft.  

Yes Lurch, let’s face it, RJ wanted to avoid the family trauma that was mainly caused by you.  

Has Ridge turn into Victor Newman where he delights in his children competing with each other?  

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Jimmie Walker of all people?

He looks like he is not in good health, to put it mildly.

56 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Has Ridge turn into Victor Newman where he delights in his children competing with each other?  

Considering how much Thomas has let him down, I can see why Sludge is putting all his eggs in RJ's basket.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

The chef today is a real pizza chef. His name is Daniele Uditi. 
There seems to suddenly be a lot of cameos. I’m wondering if it’s a cost cutting measure so that they don’t keep as many full contract actors. 

• Useful 6

R.J. needs to pack his rucksack and bail out of L.A. Ridge is worse than an overbearing mother. R.J. has said repeatedly that he wants to do his own thing and not work at F.C. From hinting that R.J. work in FC's social media department to Ridge literally shoving a pencil in the boy's hand ... ENOUGH!

Yeah. What's with all the random scenes and cameo appearances at Il Giardino lately? Seems like a waste of time, but gotta hand SK credit for rolling with the script.  I didn't like the hint about "money," though. 

Hopeless, Hopeless, Hopeless: Whatever are we going to do with you? Now she and Thomas are completing each other's sentences. /facepalm

• Like 8
  • Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

R.J. needs to pack his rucksack and bail out of L.A.

RJ needs to pack his rucksack and get out of that office! Take him to Il Gardino for a nice pizza pie. Maybe he'll even get to see a celebrity or two while he's there. BTW, when will it be his turn to go to the prison and tell Sheila off?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 7
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Tippi said:

I wouldn't be surprised if a long lost daughter (or possibly granddaughter) of Sheila's turns up and becomes RJ's dearest love.

There was a part of me that feared, during her conversation with Jack, that she'd reveal they had another child together after Finn that she didn't tell him about (or that Finn had a twin she didn't tell him about), as a means of manipulating him into helping her. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

There was a part of me that feared, during her conversation with Jack, that she'd reveal they had another child together after Finn that she didn't tell him about (or that Finn had a twin she didn't tell him about), as a means of manipulating him into helping her. 

She could reveal that Thomas is that child. She switched her baby with Taylor's...whose current whereabouts are unknown. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

That is a fugly dress. The tassels 🤨 everything about it.

I dont even know what was going on with Deacon the last few days with these random guests. Its pointless and the pizza looks nasty

• Like 10
1 hour ago, KnightStorm said:

She could reveal that Thomas is that child. She switched her baby with Taylor's...whose current whereabouts are unknown. 

Then the show would probably capitalize on that inappropriate chemistry between Taylor and Thomas.🤢

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

I usually eat my lunch when watching B&B.   

While making my lunch I hear Jimmie Walker's voice (I thought it was the commercial where he was shilling Medicare info) but then I hear Decon Sharpe talking.  I looked at my TV and see Jimmie Walker. I asked myself WTF?  and lost my appetite immediately🤢🤮!!! 

No more B&B for me for a few months. The storylines are ridiculous and the acting is more ott & non-existent than ever.  

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, backhometome said:

How old is RJ supposed to be? he looks 15. I am already bored of Ridge badgering him about working at FC.

He was born in 2004 (June 22, to be exact). So he would be 18, about to turn 19. He seems the right age to me and the actor is 21, although he looks younger.

Completely agree about Ridge, who needs to leave his decent kid alone and focus on the psychopath and diva he raised. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I like new RJ and I think it's refreshing to have an average-looking, nice guy on the show. 

I'm getting tired of Hope looking all spacey-eyed when she's around Thomas.  Like she can't even figure out where she is.  Hope:  Just go on and jump his bones already.  You know you want to. 🙄

Jimmie Walker was never good-looking, but he hasn't aged well.  Bless his heart.

And Charlie gets on my damn nerves.  He is not funny. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The dress was completed but there just doesn’t happen to be a model available to wear it so Hope will model it instead. There is one big problem though, Hope doesn’t have the body to be a model.  Most sample dresses are size 0 or size 2 to save on the cost of material. Hey Hope if you are wearing the dress you can’t “see” the dress or how it moves.

Question:  If Lurch is all reformed, is he still a bad boy?  If so, then Hope just wants Lurch because he’s “hot” 🤢🤮. How reformed is Lurch if Hope rips off her clothes and tells Lurch to “do me” like Liam never could. The “reformed” Lurch will be on Hope like white on rice.  

I hope we are through with Jimmie Walker.  He must have won a bet to get that roll. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Jimmy Walker can take a long stroll off a short pier for all I care but... ITS THE CORN KID!!! as his Grandson. And I could watch that kid all day.. 

Other than that, I'm one Hope daydream away from taking a nice long break from this show.  Everything and everyone is annoying and frustrating. 

So it looks like they brought RJ back to be direct competition for Thomas.  If it snaps Hope out of whatever is going on with her...I guess it's worth it.

And oh yeah..STFU Ridge. About everything, all the time. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
4 hours ago, backhometome said:

That is a fugly dress. The tassels 🤨 everything about it.

Are you talking about that lampshade that Thomas designed?

18 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Hopeless, Hopeless, Hopeless: Whatever are we going to do with you? Now she and Thomas are completing each other's sentences. /facepalm

Next they'll be finishing each other's sandwiches.

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

And Charlie gets on my damn nerves.  He is not funny. 

Yeah, why have they turned him into a bigger jerk than ever? I know it's no longer politically correct to say this, but is Charlie wearing ladies glasses?

All this talk from Sludge about talent being passed down from Eric to him to RJ makes me wonder, does RJ know that he's a Marone?

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I hope we are through with Jimmie Walker.  He must have won a bet to get that roll. 

I think it’s gonna be a Phyllis Diller-type recurring infestation situation. 

• Sad 3

Oh, God, that dress. When I was a kid in the 80's, we were on a family vacation in Nashville and saw Dottie West perform at the Grand Ole Opry. She wore something very similar to that dress. 

The restaurant scenes have been weird for a while now. I'd almost think the show was getting ready to open a real life version of the restaurant, and this was all build up for that. Otherwise, it's kind of inexplicable. It's like "OK, we have Sean on contract, but with Sheila in prison, we really don't have anything to do with Deacon. So, let's just sit him in the restaurant dealing with weird cameo appearances and constant talk about his menu until we think of something else or his contract runs out." 

My main takeaway from every Hope scene lately is that she needs some therapy.  And she is becoming so unlikeable that a part of me is just like "yeah, yeah, whatever, go ahead and jump his bones. Who cares that he let you keep believing your baby was dead so he could manipulate you into a marriage, that he planned to rape you, that he killed a woman to keep you from finding out your daughter was alive, and that he has abused and manipulated your son as part of his various scheme over the past few years. Go on, get your prince, girl." I can't wait until she finds out about Deacon and Sheila so she can consider that confirmation that she is genetically destined to bang Thomas. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6

Are all these random cameos supposed to be distracting Deacon? Keeping his mind off his lost love Sheila? I have no idea who most of these people are, but I know who Jimmie Walker is, and I have never been a fan. And a friggin wine expert? Whatever. 

The little kid though, is awesome. 

I too am growing tired of this daydreaming Hope. For God's sake just go on and fuck the guy! And stop hearing your mother's voice in your head, cause she didn't go after bad boys. UGH! It is all so tiresome and repetitive. 

That dress channeled Pocahontas, Aphrodite, and Dottie West all at the same time. Are they telling us that is the fashion that is empowering and inspiring young women? 

Ridge just kept badgering the boy until he was in tears. Get a clue my man, RJ does not want to follow in your footsteps. He does not want to be the prodigal son. Run RJ, run straight to Liam and start talking about being whatever it is you are so he can hire you to work at SP. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5

I was dying when she said raise the waistline to appeal to a wider demographic. Yes, that critical mass of women who want to bare their mid drifts but also want to look like a drive thru car wash. They’re gonna fly off the rack!

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Two things:

1.  Thomas and Hope were married once, right?  If we're supposed to believe that Hope is a socialite/icon for millions, her marriage(s) would be big news.  Wouldn't the fact that she's working with her ex-husband be a point of interest for the press?  Not to mention the fact that she's been married to both Spencer brothers.  Several times.  Just looking at it from a public standpoint, she's been married, what, four, five times before she turned 30?  This show selectively defines "scandal".

2.  TK's Ridge is pushy and violent like his mom.  RM's Ridge was calm, cool and collected like his dad.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
32 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Holding Hands!!! 😲 You would think Steffy walk in on them in bed based on her reaction.

In those scenes Steffy = Stephanie, Hope = Brooke, Thomas = Ridge.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If I didn't know better...I'd think this show was already affected by a writers strike. "Everybody Loves Thomas" is absolutely nauseating....and the paternity test queen playing puritan is eye rolling. They need to reveal Hope has a brain tumor...or that Thomas is drugging her. We know he's not above that...

• Like 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cool Breeze said:

.  Thomas and Hope were married once, right?  If we're supposed to believe that Hope is a socialite/icon for millions, her marriage(s) would be big news.  Wouldn't the fact that she's working with her ex-husband be a point of interest for the press?  Not to mention the fact that she's been married to both Spencer brothers.  Several times.  Just looking at it from a public standpoint, she's been married, what, four, five times before she turned 30?  This show selectively defines "scandal".

And the circumstances around that whole marriage. One minute, she was married to Liam and very pregnant. The next, she's lost the baby, she and Liam are over, he's shacking up with his probably equally famous ex, and she's married to Thomas. Then, what probably feels like just as quickly to the public (but was interminable if you were watching), she's back with Liam and they have their "lost" baby. And now she's worked with Thomas, off and on. It should be a huge scandal and curiosity among the fashion world of LA and among Hope's followers. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

The restaurant scenes have been weird for a while now. I'd almost think the show was getting ready to open a real life version of the restaurant, and this was all build up for that. Otherwise, it's kind of inexplicable. It's like "OK, we have Sean on contract, but with Sheila in prison, we really don't have anything to do with Deacon. So, let's just sit him in the restaurant dealing with weird cameo appearances and constant talk about his menu until we think of something else or his contract runs out." 

Dude has a whole ass daughter who is currently in crisis mode and needs someone to bounce off  of besides Thomas, Brooke and Liam. Deacon has  life experience that no one in her immediate circle has about her situation of attraction for people that should be off limits, but they're wasting him on the Dy-No-Mite" guy and ruiner of musical theater James Corden?

Bruh 😒

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Did I hear Stuffy say that Lurch and Hope are business partners?  Didn’t she mean it’s Hope as the inspiration for HFTF and Lurch just brings Hope’s vision to fruition?  Isn’t Lurch and Hope just employees of FC and draw a paycheck with a bonus on performance?  I never thought of HFTK as a separate entity just a line under the FC umbrella. 

That caricature, of Ridge, actually was very flattering. Yes RJ is very talented to be a vendor at Venus Beach or at a carnival.  

Say what you want about Stuffy but sometimes she can be very intuitive. I would imagine that she’s picking up a little more than a working relationship between Hope and Lurch. Now, will she do anything about it?  Will she be Stuffy or Steffy?  No longer Stuffy. She’s now Steffy once again after giving Hope a reality check. 

Wow, will wonders never cease. Hope has faith and belief in Lurch and how much it means to him that Hope has forgiven him. I must of has a senior moment because I never heard that before 😉.  

Since when do buyers pre order without seeing the dresses on a live model. As I said before, 2D is not a substitute for 3D. 

Hope and Lurch just gave a new definition to “finger fuck” 😜

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Two things:

1.  Thomas and Hope were married once, right?  If we're supposed to believe that Hope is a socialite/icon for millions, her marriage(s) would be big news.  Wouldn't the fact that she's working with her ex-husband be a point of interest for the press?  Not to mention the fact that she's been married to both Spencer brothers.  Several times.  Just looking at it from a public standpoint, she's been married, what, four, five times before she turned 30?  This show selectively defines "scandal".

2.  TK's Ridge is pushy and violent like his mom.  RM's Ridge was calm, cool and collected like his dad.

1) three marriages, but given the number of wedding attempts she's has with Liam before one finally took, I can't blame people for thinking it was more (also, she was only married to Wyatt once, in the 4 months prior to Kim Matula's departure, and they've maybe had two scenes together since AN took over the role)

2) So much this. Watching the older episodes, I've gotten a new appreciation for Ridge, who was very passionate about the company. His job and improvement of FC was one of the few things he took seriously and he would never let just anyone in to work there, even if they were family. Ridge even pushed Thomas to complete design school back in the 2000s instead of jumping into the business and he famously sacked Steffy for what he thought her her shenanigans w the Brooke/Oliver thing.

All that said, if RJ becomes a success and cracks Thomas' face by getting the accolades and more of daddy's attention, I'll still laugh my ass off

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, backhometome said:

Holding Hands!!! 😲 You would think Steffy walk in on them in bed based on her reaction.

She needs to get off her high horse, considering her decidedly checkered past. She’s also continuing to show she’s as stupid as the days are long, thinking Thomas has changed, isn’t interested in Hope anymore, and that Hope is corrupting her choir boy brother. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

So, if Hope is convinced she needs to hop on board a "bad boy," wouldn't Thomas's current super earnest "gosh, gee" persona be one huge boner killer? 

I snorted at his "even if Hope threw herself at me, I'd turn her down." I mean, we all know that's complete bullshit, but, also, wouldn't it be fucking hilarious if that's actually how this storyline went down? Her throwing herself at him, and him backing away and running? 

How bored must all the actors be that they just keep repeating the exact same dialogue every single day? Thomas/Hope and Liam/Wyatt have had these exact same conversations a dozen or so times. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I always like Wyatt’s scenes. Why do they focus so much on Thomas and the same old ?
JJ from Good Times looks worse for wear. I didn’t care for the bratty grandson either. I hope that was a one time only thing. The cameos are stupid.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

It's been three years and I'm still salty that Wyatt dumped Sally without a second thought for a baby trafficker, but if he were to help Liam send Thomas packing for good, I might like the guy again 👀

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Hope getting called out today was funny to me, I don’t care who was doing it. I don’t think there’s anyone on the show who wouldn’t be a hypocrite saying it, and it needed to be said. Like, what are you doing. I loved her “there was nothing going on but DON’T TELL LIAM!!!!1”

Girl bye. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

How bored must all the actors be that they just keep repeating the exact same dialogue every single day? Thomas/Hope and Liam/Wyatt have had these exact same conversations a dozen or so times. 

I dont know how they can stand saying the same dialogue over and over.

Poor, Wyatt is either stuck listening to his whiny brother or creepy dad.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Steffy Steffy Steffy you are not all that far away from being Brooke yourself. Has Brooke needed DNA tests to determine the father twice?  

Lurch will hold himself harmless if Hope makes the first move. It will be Hope’s fault if Lurch digresses.  Lurch has been sainted while Hope is now the she devil.  

• Like 7