Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

They all may have rolled their eyes when Sheila took off running, but they didn't roll them as hard as I rolled mine when they all stood around not cuffing her. You told her she was under arrest, slap the damn cuffs on her, don't sit there and have a bunch of conversations with her. 

I hope we find out when, exactly, Deacon got on board. Him being involved makes that whole conversation where he urged her to go to Bill after the proposal make more sense than it did at the time. 

I love that it was all Bill's plan and Ridge actually gave him credit for it. Ridge must really be at loose ends now. Deacon saved Steffy and Finn, and he helped them catch up to Sheila. Bill saved Finn and brought him to Steffy and then came up with a plan that involved huge personal sacrifices, to get Sheila and protect their families. Pretty soon he's going to find out that Brooke and Taylor are BFF's and living together (I think?) while not pining away for him. And his dumbass sociopath son is back at FC. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sheila faked the heart thing before when she collapsed at Steffy’s house because she wanted Finn to feel sorry for her and have to care for her. I hope for karma sake that she gets Li as her doctor this time. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Sheila faked the heart thing before when she collapsed at Steffy’s house because she wanted Finn to feel sorry for her and have to care for her. I hope for karma sake that she gets Li as her doctor this time

Damn, good call! That was the furthest thing from my mind!

Edited by Ladybugnine
Spelling
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2

What was with that nurses eye. 😕

I hate long drawn out explanations that can be done without everyone else commenting on the same thing. Especially on a half hour show. So Aggravating. 

Why didn't Ridge text Steffy/Finn to meet at the house.

Get her Li. Let her die. 😄

Of course Finn will step in and save her. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

That whole business at Eric’s house would be laughable if it wasn’t so horrendously annoying. How stupid to waste the first 20 minutes of the show with all of that silly talk.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

That whole business at Eric’s house would be laughable if it wasn’t so horrendously annoying. How stupid to waste the first 20 minutes of the show with all of that silly talk.

That was an atrociously written scene.

5 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Since Ridge came back, I actually think he looks better.  He and $Bill looked like hot, macho dudes who'd just pulled a major heist. 

I agree with half of this, Bill looked great.  Personally, I couldn't get past Ridge's samurai bun, multi-colored facial hair and moobs.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I agree with half of this, Bill looked great.  Personally, I couldn't get past Ridge's samurai bun, multi-colored facial hair and moobs.

I like the samurai bun and the facial hair, and the moobs are normal for a guy his age. 

• Like 3

So Ridge has been holed-up with Chen this whole time? (Poor Chen. I imagine their little FBI hide away smells like a locker room.) So no self-reflection or personal growth or finding himself? Just watching $Bill and Sheila make-out on the nanny cams? Just what was Ridge's part in $Bill's plan? Deacon was very instrumental, as was $Bill himself, but what exactly did Ridge do?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

The bun was gone when Ridge arrived at Eric’s house. I guess he can’t be all free spirit there. I agree that there has been zero self reflection and he probably blames Sheila for the pine cone of epiphany as well as all the other poor choices he’s made. He’s probably hoping being the welcoming hero will absolve him of everything. (Gee, I wonder where Thomas gets it from?)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

This episode sucked the big one!  

if this was biblical times, Bill would have been stoned. The only problem would be nobody in the room can cast the first stone. 

Shiela’s swan song is a heart attack?  How trite. 

• Like 5

Even for a soap, that was an annoying level of "oh my God, would you just spit it out already?!?" And Ridge had to stop and do his hair before going over there? 

JMW's telenovela reaction faces are hysterically bad. 

Why wouldn't they also have texted Steffy, Hope, Liam, and Wyatt?  I know Finn needs to be at the hospital for the Sheila/Li stuff, but it really makes no sense that none of that generation was pulled in for the big reveal. The three most important people Bill wants to find out are Katie, Liam, and Wyatt, and only one of them is there? 

And, of course, we're going to have Finn save Sheila's life, because he's a good doctor who won't violate his oath. Especially with the nurse there to witness things, he's not going to let Li get busted for letting a patient die in front of someone. But it's going to be really fucking annoying to get another round of Sheila's delusional "he saved me because he loves me! He wants me in his life!" 

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Even for a soap, that was an annoying level of "oh my God, would you just spit it out already?!?" And Ridge had to stop and do his hair before going over there

But even before that, did Ridge, Bill and Deacon *really* need to have their celebratory beers?!  You think *Bill* of the three of them would have wanted to “clear his name” PRONTO with everyone he alienated instead of taking the time to drink crappy beer.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Holy cow, get to the point already!

Li is the BOSS! You get her girl.

But alas, her noble son will step in and save the fucking psycho, because he can't bend the rules. And he will also see it as protecting Li and her medical license. 

And, as @KerleyQpointed out, we will have to endure months of Sheila going on about how Finn saved her life because he loves her:

image.png.b2311ad3865519f926308af5540afb57.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

Why would Ridge call Brooke's dad over? What does he need to do with anything? Instead of calling Steffy, Finn, Liam, Hope, Wyatt. He calls over all the Logan's? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

As far as I'm concerned, Steven Logan couldn't throw enough shade at Ridge. 

Since when do random hospital visitors who aren't clad in protective gear just allowed to wander into ER rooms? 

JMW's reaction shots are laughable. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3
(edited)

Steven is dragging Ridge to set up Ridge's gotcha moment in regards to helping take down Sheila. Ridge will be a hero & Steven will look like the big meanie that talked bad about king waffle. Yeah great job Bradley & co. that's what this stupid, contrived SL needs to be topped off with. Some good Ole forced Ridge praise...

Edited by Skarzero
Word arrangement
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Stephen Logan has his flaws, not the least of those fucking off and abandoning his ENTIRE family over his insecurity about Beth's involvement with Eric. Are there better characters that could be dragging Ridge? Yeah, definitely. But Ridge is such a damn sourpuss character that I don't even care about Stephen's hypocrisy, since no one else will defend Brooke. :shrug:

• Like 11

Well Katie sure did get over it fast. Poor Carter.

I still dont think what they did equals them being heroes. 🙄

Li is a real one. 😂

But no way could they have not saved her in a hospital with a nurse there.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Ridge asking Taylor and Brooke if they were turned on by his heroic deed of drinking coffee while watching videos of $Bill in the FBI basement was beyond gross. He was definitely seeing if they were up for a sister wife setup. 🤢 

Li is hardcore, but I respect it. They probably both should have called for another doctor to cover Sheila as a patient. I can understand why Finn had to treat Sheila like any other patient in that moment even though it will be to his detriment later. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I really like the way that the masses listen with their mouths and not their ears. Bill tells them it was all an act and they stand there like statues in disbelief.  

Taylor is an ass hole. Attempted murder is has less punishment than murder one. Shiela actually could have been paroled in a few years. Murder one would carry a life sentence without a chance for parole. 

Finn had no choice but to save Shiela, since the nurse was in the room. The best Finn could hope for was that the defibrillator didn’t work. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Shouldn't Sheila have some brain damage for flatlining for so long?

Team Li, let her die.  Bill and Devon did so much and Finn ruined it all 

Katie threw Carter away already. 

• Like 11

What I don't understand is why Li called for Finn when Sheila was brought in to the ER. Li should have just let Sheila flatline and die, then bring in Finn after the fact. Oopsie! Couldn't get to her in time. 

I have always liked KB/Sheila, but now, even I am tired of her. Sheila's become very one-note and it's boring. Agreed. Now, we'll have to listen to her go on and on about how "her son saved her because he loves her." 

It makes me sad to see Carter lose out yet again. I am still rooting for Bill and Li and still waiting for the day when it's revealed that Bill's really Kelly's father! 😁

• Like 8
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

What I don't understand is why Li called for Finn when Sheila was brought in to the ER. Li should have just let Sheila flatline and die, then bring in Finn after the fact. Oopsie! Couldn't get to her in time. 

I wonder if maybe she didn't actually call for him. From what I remember, the nurse came into Finn's office and told him that his mother had just gotten an emergency patient who she knows, and then said it was Sheila Carter. But, I don't remember the nurse saying Li had asked for Finn. Maybe the nurse thought she was doing something nice by getting Finn to offer her support while she dealt with having a patient she knew?  (Although, of course, a better option would have been to go get an entirely unrelated doctor and tell them that the assigned doctor had some kind of connection to the patient, but, soaps.) 

Damn, Katie. Don't waste any time there. Carter just can't win, can he?  Katie wouldn't look so bad if they had just had the two of them agree they were just friends when they had that conversation a couple weeks ago. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Not even fully aware yet, and already with the "my son saved me because he loves me" crap. 

Shut up Ridge, no one is turned on by you. 

Batie again. 

This is really shaping up to be a total snooze. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Attempted murder is has less punishment than murder one. Shiela actually could have been paroled in a few years. Murder one would carry a life sentence without a chance for parole. 

Yes, but really what proof does anyone have of this murder Sheila committed? Sure there's a videotape but come on. A defense attorney would get that thrown out because the confession was coerced! Or Sheila could say well I just told Bill stuff he wanted to hear. Now I know nothing about this murder but I am going to assume there's no physical evidence she did it, so again it would be tough to get a murder conviction.

I get that the boys banded together to try to get a bigger charge on Sheila but much of this makes no sense. Attempted murder of 3 people would be a serious charge. Plus didn't she kidnap Finn and escape jail? If she managed to go up for parole, show up to the hearing and fight it (and yes I know this is Bell-A so of course she'd get parole and return to torture the citizens of B&B but come on that holds true for a murder charge too).

Not even fully aware yet, and already with the "my son saved me because he loves me" crap. 

Sigh. And ugggh.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Like 8

Your biological son saved you because took an oath, bitch.

What a colossal let-down. Par for the course with this show.

Katie is a damn fool but I cannot feel sorry for her. Does she forget that before he started his Sheila plot, he was sniffing around Brooke? Telling Brooke how much he wanted her back and that she was the love of his life?

I guess she wants to be the proverbial back-up plan. 

Carter, I can't feel sorry for either, as he's forever "looking for love, in all the wrong places" or so the song goes. But I'm sure he'll take her back when Bill inevitably pines for Brooke again as he will.

Ridge asking Brooke and Taylor if he turned them on...the only thing that comment turned was my stomach. Blech!

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Batie again. 

NGL, this is my absolute least favorite pairing in all of Show, and given Thope is still being teased, that's saying a lot. 

More than any other couple in history, they circle the drain with the same arguments: Bill cheats, Katie gives her Ugly Duckling speech and leaves, Bill begs forgiveness, Katie says she deserves better before taking him back. Rinse and repeat.

Whats worse is the two have chemistry, which has all been squandered by the incredibly piss writing. They refuse to do anything new with these two or to let either fully move on. The only time Katie as a character wasn't a miserable slag was when Wyatt was shagging her and Bill got in the way of that. And Bill...God, what a waste there...at one point, he'd had as many onscreen lovers as Liam, who ain't exactly a Romeo himself. I absolutely refuse to believe that he'd waste this time time pining for a woman that he never appreciated being married to in the first place.

As for Li, I get it and nothing of value will be lost when Sheila finally shuffles off this mortal coil, but I hate that she's being turned into a shit asshole for what I assume will be conflict for Sinn when Steffy finds out what he did. Sheila didn't deserve grace but Finn shouldn't lose his livelihood on her behalf. Bitch is so not worth it.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

for what I assume will be conflict for Sinn when Steffy finds out what he did.

Wasn't Steffy in the room? Or did she leave before Finn actually got around to saving Sheila? (I admit, I was not paying full attention during those scenes, so Steffy could have shuffled out without me noticing.) 

• Like 2

I completely understand that Finn couldn't let her die, just like he couldn't let any other patient die.  I'm sure Li understands (or she should, being a doctor) and Steffy should, too.  He can still hate his biological mother's ass, and I hope he does.  

• Like 9

Steffy, Ridge did nothing. He sat on his butt watching a screen. He didn't sacrifice anything!

God forbid anyone be mad at either Bill or Ridge for lying and keeping Sheila out of custody. 

LOL Wyatt plays flabbergasted really well. 

Oh, god the words Bridge, Tridge and Braylor were used. 😐

Brooke and Taylor are like a couple of giggly teenage girls. 

• Like 10

I thought Brooke was going to come to Taylor with a shared custody of Ridge proposal. Then when the two compared Ridge and Bill to superheroes, I thought maybe they’d draw names. Instead they just giggled. 

• LOL 5

The physical revulsion displayed by Hope, Liam and Wyatt when Bill said he had to “go as far as you’d imagine and beyond that” was priceless. Sheila is a confirmed freak. 

Ridge was really hoping to hear that Taylor and Brooke had hooked up. I guess show wanted us to know that’s not going to happen for those wanting to ship them. When they told him they were choosing their friendship over any man he had the look that said, “We’ll see about that.”

• Like 10

Bill is explaining to Hope, Liam, and Wyatt why he had to fake being in love with Shiela. Wyatt just had to know how far did he go convincing Shiela he loved her. Bill said he had to give it his “all”. Wyatt smirked and Liam/Hope 🤢🤢

At the same time Ridge was explaining everything to Finn and Stuffy.  Ridge was pissed that Finn saved Shiela’s life.  

Brooke and Taylor informed his “services” are no longer required. Ridge’s face said yeah sure. 

• Like 8

Can someone, anyone please explain to me what, exactly, Thomas has done besides mumbling "I'm sorry" a few times to show remorse and growth or proof that "he's changed?"

4ea.jpg

AFAIC, Thomas is not a "bad boy." He's simply the same abusive asshole he's always been. Deacon was a bad boy with a good heart (the ridiculousness with Sheila aside, although one could argue that good heart led him astray).  Thomas has no heart as he's willing to sacrifice anyone, anytime, anywhere, his own son included, to get what he wants. 

Fs-KIahXoCoypJ-?format=jpg&name=small

But yet TPTB are going to go there anyway with yet another attempt at Thope.

Thomas-Hope-fall-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,

Yes, Hope fell off a stool and into his arms, but I just cannot! The man abused their child. He took advantage of this woman when she was at her lowest point, gaslit the shit out of her by letting her go on believing her child was dead, and would have raped her courtesy of BFF Vinny's roofies given half a chance.

I am so over this Thope garbage and it hasn't even started yet.

And then there's Liam's face we have to put up with for the next several weeks.

Liam-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

Unfortunately for Hope, only Thomas can scratch her itch.  That's just how it is.  She looks downright, literally, thirsty when she looks at him.  (And I can't lie, crazy as he might be, he looks hot as hell in that photo with the jeans and shirt.)

• Like 4

The problem for me is Thope have way more chemistry than Lope. Plus Hope deserves to give Liam some payback for all the times he has cheated. They do need to stop teasing though. Either do it or move on. Its exhausting. 

• Like 12