Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

And also, if Steffy had any brains she would have called Hope into the office and told her what she was planning ....not shocking her in front of Thomas and his skinny mother

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SiouxB said:

And also, if Steffy had any brains she would have called Hope into the office and told her what she was planning ....not shocking her in front of Thomas and his skinny mother

Actually Stuffy has two brains. One is lost and the other one is out looking for it. 

Stuffy had to make sure that she looked like she was the “good guy” in front of her mother in giving Lurch his job back and make Hope the “fall guy” if she refuses.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Shoehorn.jpg.2b202b24e1f33c43ebfae64a587e3554.jpg

This is a shoehorn, something used to assist when putting on shoes. It is also something used by talentless writers who have no vision or creativity, who lack the ability to craft interesting and compelling stories. They will use this device to cram plot driven nonsense down their audience's collective throats. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

It's like there are two different Taylor characters on this show. You have Brooke's BFF Taylor, who I genuinely enjoy. Then you have Thomas's mother Taylor, who just sucks. 

Hope should be furious with Steffy. She was the one who told her to stand firm against Thomas coming back to work on her line. She's led Hope to believe that she will stand firm on Thomas's demand for 24/7 access to Douglas. Two ambushes from Taylor and Thomas, and Steffy does a 180 on Thomas. She should tell Steffy that, if she is going to tie Thomas's return to her line remaining active, then he needs to work remotely, because she will not be put into that proximity with him again. She can inform Steffy about him trying to make a move on her after the fashion show as evidence that it's not in the company's best interests for her to be forced to work closely with him again. They can hire a courier to bring Thomas's designs into the office, and the two of them can communicate via emails. 

Also, Hope needs to talk to a lawyer about the custody issue, because if Steffy is already weakening towards Thomas on the work front, it won't be long before she weakens about Douglas, too. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

What is that godawful striped outfit Sheila is wearing?  Somebody should shoot her and I'm sure they'd get off by claiming they thought they shot a zebra.

I liked it.

Sheila, Deacon and $Bill are my three favorite characters on this show. I should be loving this storyline. However, it is just so weird. I'm feeling very disappointed. I'm afraid it will come to a head and end too soon before it actually gets good and makes any sense.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

As far as I’m concerned, Stuffy, Lurch, and Taylor can suck Satan’s d..k all day every day, in hell, for eternity. Not to repeat myself but why is it ok to blackmail Hope when it’s not ok to blackmail Taylor?  Stuffy, stop badgering Hope to make a decision without time to think about it or discuss it with Liam.  

Me me me how painful it was for me shows me that Lurch hasn’t changed at all. I’m sure it was more painful for Douglas and Hope. 

Hope don’t be stupid. Lurch says what ever it takes so Lurch should put his money where his mouth is and convince Douglas he should go back to live with Hope. Taylor, STFU about being good for your family when it’s only really good for YOUR family. 

Hope tells Lurch she needs time to thing but Lurch keep’s badgering her. Again signs that Lurch has not changed. 

I use to be on Shiela’s side because she bringing angst to Steffy, Taylor, etc but now I’m hoping Bill puts Shiela and Taylor in jail. 

Shiela and Deacon 🤢🤮

Shiela and Bill 🤢🤢🤮

Taylor 🤢🤢🤢🤮

Stuffy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

Lurch 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮

Lastly, Lurch is so full of shit that if you gave him an enema, he would fit in a shoe box.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Okay, I was not expecting any of that...My take-away from today's episode is that Bill may be The Stallion, but Deacon has a tongue like a rattlesnake.  In Sheila's world, Stallion<Rattlesnake.  I had to laugh when Sheila said that living with Bill was driving her crazy.  She forgot to mention that she had a huge head start!  

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Why is Taylor such a simp?  Her giggly affect makes her look like she has an IQ of 10.  She had no business being called into the office, as she’s not employee of anything, but her adoration of Thomas borders on sick.  The way she looks at him makes me think she’d happily participate in incest.  Once Brooke finds out how Taylor is involved in the reanimation of Lurch, and kicking Hope in the cootch, there goes their friendship.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Me me me how painful it was for me shows me that Lurch hasn’t changed at all. I’m sure it was more painful for Douglas and Hope. 

What really cracked me up in all of this was Steffy saying how glad she was that Thomas had shown her he was better now. How in the blue dilly fuck did he show you that, Steffy? By hiding behind Mommy and getting her to pester you into taking him back? By showing up uninvited to your house demanding to be given 24/7 access and then tearing into you when you didn't immediately cave to his whim? The only thing anyone showed you was the falling sales numbers for HFTF. 

4 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

but her adoration of Thomas borders on sick.  The way she looks at him makes me think she’d happily participate in incest.

Yeah, the inappropriate chemistry is way off the charts there, and KA seems to be fully leaning into it. 

This whole Thomas getting back into FC and anyone's good graces storyline should have taken longer to make more sense and for it to be earned. It hasn't been all that long since it all blew up, and we haven't seen him do a damn thing to show he's improving. All he's done since then was defend himself, lash out at Steffy and then everyone else when he was booted from FC, demand to be reinstated, pushed for that ridiculous custody hearing, harass his sister over her setting some reasonable boundaries, and then keep popping up behind Mommy to let her do his fighting for him. He hasn't earned shit. Prior to mommy ambushing Steffy with him twice, the last time we saw Thomas, he was acting all sinister about getting Douglas back after ripping into Steffy for not letting him move in to her home. We haven't seen Thomas do shit to work on his relationships with anyone. We haven't seen him sacrifice anything for someone else. All we've seen is his whopping case of entitlement boosted by mommy's insistence that everyone must play happy family. 

And the timing. We've all been over how absurd it is that they have any sales figures for post-Thomas HFTF yet. Also, Ridge is gone, so there's no payoff for that relationship, which is one of the ones he's damaged the most. We just have Steffy saying she's sure he'll agree to bringing him back. Plus there was a chunk of time after his ouster from FC where we barely saw Thomas onscreen, so everything he's done still feels fresh to viewers. This should take a while, and it's not. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 3/4/2023 at 12:11 PM, KerleyQ said:

This whole Thomas getting back into FC and anyone's good graces storyline should have taken longer to make more sense and for it to be earned.

I think we're long past the days of stories such as the years-long Jack Abbott redemption of the 1980s being a possibility but they could've at least waiting till after Easter before started the 69th redemption tour for this guy.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Has Sheila has injected into her cooch some kind of life-changing, performance-enhancing, mystical penis drug?  Cuz that's the only reason I can come up with as to why Deacon is so into her.   I'm still holding out hope that she either drugged Bill or he's pulling the long con on her but, I swear, I don't understand Deacon's obsession at all.     

• Like 7
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Has Sheila has injected into her cooch some kind of life-changing, performance-enhancing, mystical penis drug?  Cuz that's the only reason I can come up with as to why Deacon is so into her.   I'm still holding out hope that she either drugged Bill or he's pulling the long con on her but, I swear, I don't understand Deacon's obsession at all.     

Deacon's motivations make less sense than Bill's at this point. The woman shot the mother of his child....one who he is only getting the opportunity to know. Why blow that up for this loon? At least Bill has a history of being a petulant child.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

Hope is the classic battered woman with the “husband” who beats his “wife”, puts her in the hospital, begs for forgiveness but nothing really changes.  The abuser is very charming and has all the right words to get forgiveness. Lurch is not charming at all but he does know how to play to Hope’s sympathy. I said this before I will say it again, Lurch doesn’t love Douglas. Lurch just uses Douglas as a weapon.  

Hope, if Lurch wants to prove his worth, than tell Stuffy to encourage Douglas to go back to live with Hope. 

If you think that Stuffy and Taylor give 💩💩 about Liam’s and Hope’s marriage, then I have a bridge, in Brooklyn, to sell you.  

Stuffy give Hope a little time to discuss this with Liam. HFTF will not wreck FC in a few days.  That’s very big of Stuffy to allow Hope to discuss this with Liam and Brooke. I’m surprised that Stuffy didn’t object when Lurch had to convince Brooke he was sorry for what he did.  Fat chance of that happening. 

Taylor needs a large mug of STFU. I would rather watch Deacon and Shiela than see and hear Taylor. For someone who has a PHD, she sounds and acts like she’s a 5yr old.  

Shiela so toxic that every time he penetrates her, he looses 1/4 inch off his dick.  Shiela and Deacon should start preparing for a trip to the LeBrea Tar Pits.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ya know, right now it seems like they must have found a story and script for some other show about some other characters and they crossed out the names and wrote in "Shelia", "Bill" and "Deacon".

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Deacon is forever the guy who makes bad decisions and shoots himself in the foot. He’ll probably go back to jail soon as most of the people in her orbit either get maimed or end up in jail because of her. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
(edited)

OK, wait, is the show trying to set Sheila up as some kind of victim of big, bad Bill?  That was the vibe I was getting today while he menacingly spoke about what would happen if she betrayed him, while Sheila tried to play torn ingenue, worried about what would happen if Bill found out about her and her "true love." F

Fuck all that noise. 

And Thomas. Ugh. Hope should have seen his "explanation" about what he did as a big old red flag. He just gets tunnel vision when he has a goal, and he doesn't realize what he's doing? Yeah, that's not encouraging if you're looking for him to not keep fucking up like that. Because what's going to happen the next time his tunnel vision narrows in on a goal?  The same exact shit - he'll plot, manipulate, and hurt people, and then he'll cry his crocodile tears when he's eventually busted. Hope should have a MUCH longer list of requirements before she works with him. Yes, of course, he needs to apologize to Brooke.  But, he also needs some fucking therapy. Real therapy not provided by his mommy. Therapy where he can accept that Hope is never, ever going to be his. And he should wander his ass on over to Steffy's house, since he feels free to pop in whenever he wants, and talk to Douglas about how, what's best for him now is to live with Mommy and Liam while daddy works on some things for himself. 

And she should lay out some rules to Steffy about Thomas's presence around her, including not being left alone in the office with him. If nobody else is available, Charlie can sit in the corner with a hot poker and jab Thomas every time he starts making moon eyes at Hope. (Which reminds me of another annoyance - Thomas all condescendingly saying he's happy Charlie is looking out for Hope. Yeah, fuckface, he wouldn't need to if you could ever be assed to be a decent human being who isn't a threat to her and her loved ones.)

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

I'm kind of surprised they're making $Bill a cuckold and a laughingstock.  Sheila can't stand to be around him and confirmed Deacon's got more going on between the sheets than Bill, the (former) Stallion.  That's a pretty harsh rebuke against one of the show's leading men.

• Like 14

I continue to boycott all things Sheila, that includes scenes with Bill or Deacon. After reading the comments from my fellow posters, I see I have made the right choice. 

There is no way in this lifetime, or on God's green earth, that I would ever see Sheila as a victim, or a damsel in distress, or as the long suffering ingenue who has martyred herself by staying with a man she doesn't love. 

Absolutely not. 

The hardest of the hardest passes on that shit. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Ya know, right now it seems like they must have found a story and script for some other show about some other characters and they crossed out the names and wrote in "Shelia", "Bill" and "Deacon".

It's like a mad lib gone horribly wrong.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gross I couldn't deal with this horrible Sheila triangle.  She needs to be dead not Deacon and Bill chasing her.  

I didn't think B&B could invent a triangle fans would hate more than Tridge/Bridge and Lope/Steam, but Bradley Ding-Dong Bell has truly outdone himself with this one. -10/10, well played, sir 👏

Not one thing in any of this makes sense. Not Bill's motivations and especially not Deacon who stands to lose the most out of this. With Ridge sulking in Europe or wherever the fuck he's gone, he has no obstacles to seeing Hope and his grandchildren but he does this.

10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And she should lay out some rules to Steffy about Thomas's presence around her, including not being left alone in the office with him.

When Hope first returned to the show, they actually did write in a line about Hope being given a schedule that allowed her to avoid Quinn, whose one transgression against her, while typical pushy Quinn Shit, was also an accident that couldve been avoided if Hope didn't wear platform heels in her 2nd trimester.

Thomas is undeniably a bigger danger to Hope than Quinn ever was and definitely shouldn't be in 500 feet of her.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 3/7/2023 at 6:48 AM, RuntheTable said:

There is no way in this lifetime, or on God's green earth, that I would ever see Sheila as a victim, or a damsel in distress, or as the long suffering ingenue who has martyred herself by staying with a man she doesn't love. 

Far be it from me to judge a creator's morality based on the stories they choose to tell, but between Sheila usurping Steffy as the show's main heroine and Thomas now getting all the facetime that he does, I really have a *lot* of questions for Brad Bell these days. It's giving "50 Shades of Gray," but at least that story began its life as an overhyped and shitty fanfic, written by an amateur who for all I know never took a writing class after the UK equivalent to senior year.

Bell OTOH has written B&B SINCE DAY ONE. He was there when Sheila was first introduced. IIRC, the Sheila story in 2002 was one of William Bell's last stories he penned before handing off the baton. Brad SHOULD know better than anyone how this switch to heroine was going to be received.

It's stupid, and easily the most baffling writing decision since the Ridge/Bridget thing.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

I'm so over this Deacon/Sheila torn-apart lovers for the ages storyline. When they are found out and they will be found out, Deacon is going to get all of the blowback and suffer all the consequences, which quite frankly he should since he put his little head in charge of all of his thinking.

Which also grates as Deacon is supposed to be street-smart and should never, ever have been fooled or swayed by Sheila. Not by a clown-red wig and glasses and not by her whiff of felon cooter. 

• Like 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

The idea of Sheila being in the middle of a love triangle...is as absurd as Thomas being in the middle of a love triangle. Those 2 aren't romantic type characters. They're loony stalkers that would be just as likely to kill the object of their obsession as sleep with them.

Edited by KnightStorm
  • Like 13
  • Love 1

I said this before and I will say it again, Hope should make Douglas’ return a condition for taking Lurch back. 

Hope, if I was you, I would have someone check the books on HFTF. It’s not unlike Lurch to payoff the FC accountants to “cook the books” to show HFTF is failing to get his job back. Or even payoff the fashion reviewer to write a bad review.  In my humble opinion, there is no way for HFTF to have a big loss in that short period of time especially when the line under Lurch’s designs was a major success.  HFTF would still be selling Lurch’s designs. 

Taylor, go to jail, go directly to jail never to be heard from again.  You and Shiela should be cell mates. 

I was just watching a Netflix original series where this wife and mother has a fantastic husband, beautiful children, and a big house in Connecticut but after 9 years it was enough for her. When Liam said that Hope will always have him, I had to laugh. Maybe just maybe Liam, you’re just not enough for Hope. Like an old boyfriend, HFTF keeps calling her name.  I guess Hope has to beat around the bush in telling Liam about Lurch so the drama can last another day. 

Why does Taylor have to be there when Lurch is confronting Hope and today when Lurch is confronting Brooke. Is Lurch such a little boy that he needs his mother’s support?  So Taylor is under the assumption that Lurch is actually human 😂😂😂.  

Shiela’s body isn’t half bad but, if it was me, I wouldn’t make love to her with the lights on. 

• Like 11
(edited)
21 hours ago, backhometome said:

Ew, such a cringe scene with Deacon and Sheila. 🤮 such bad acting. 

Still don't get why Sheila of all people is getting this so called love story and sex scenes. She is not a heroine. 

My only reasoning for this is because Thorston Kaye finally went on the sabbatical that we all collectively manifested two years ago and Bell has not one single idea what to do with anyone else without his old standby to fill time. He is just that creative bankrupt.

15 hours ago, KnightStorm said:

The idea of Sheila being in the middle of a love triangle...is as absurd as Thomas being in the middle of a love triangle. Those 2 aren't romantic type characters. They're loony stalkers that would be just as likely to kill the object of their obsession as sleep with them.

I tend to hate all this show's love triangles but at least when Liam was the prize on this show, he was at his core a not entirely horrible person.

I despise Thomas from a writing perspective for most of the same reasons I grew tired of Liam: he does nothing to acknowledge the pain he puts people through. Thomas has the agency that Liam rarely shows, which is why I'm not surprised that the fanbase reacted positively towards the guy at first...but that was four years and a mountain of child abuse ago for me.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
52 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Why is everyone including Sheila acting like Bill is the murdering psychopath? 

Bill is not a psychopath he’s just plays one on TV 😉. Bill just has a moment of insecurity. By dumping Ridge out of the helicopter, did he actually know he would survive?  Maybe Bill could be a murderer. Nah, but the LeBrea Tar Pits could be in Devon’s and Shiela’s future. Throw them in and see if the could swim in tar.  

• Like 3

Oh, FFS, Taylor, stop ambushing people with your psycho son. 

If Sheila is so worried about what big bad Bill will do to her if he finds out about Deacon, did she bother to shower between fucking Deacon and returning home to Bill? 

I saw a story today that they've recast RJ. I fear that means Ridge's return is imminent. Is he going to use RJ to try to manipulate Brooke into reuniting? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2

Is he going to use RJ to try to manipulate Brooke into reuniting? 

Of course he is! That's the only purpose of RJ. Besides we haven't had anyone playing Parent Trap for a month or so and god knows the writers love repeating storylines over and over and over again.

Also? SHUT UP SHOW! Sheila is not a romantic ingenue being kept from her one true love. My gosh this is just stupid and tiresome. So are we supposed to believe Bill hooked up with Sheila willingly and just spent weeks talking like a zombie for no reason? She kept touching that stupid necklace for no reason?

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

I really hate this incomprehensible love triangle of $Bill/Sheila/Deacon, but it completely showcases how much better, & how much more chemistry KB & SK have, vs. the negative chemistry KB/DD have. DD is good at generating chemistry, but nothing is going on with KB. It’s obvious that KB & SK enjoy working together, but they can work together without being naked. This storyline has long ago run its’ course.

I'm feeling like the show is eventually going to set up a murder mystery, of who killed Sheila (who isn’t really dead, as we won’t ever have a body). There’s already many suspects. Sheila isn’t a character that can stay on-canvas for years & years, & this summer, she’ll be at 2 years. Wrap it up, Brad. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If Sheila is so worried about what big bad Bill will do to her if he finds out about Deacon, did she bother to shower between fucking Deacon and returning home to Bill? 

Probably not. 

Deacon is sooooo stupid!  He knows she's fucking Bill, yet he's willing and waiting to get his sloppy seconds. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, nkotb said:

Sheila isn’t a character that can stay on-canvas for years & years

Her longest stint on the show was from 1992 to 1998, and she had spent long periods of time pretending to be normal or at least being more subtle in her devious plans to pull that off. She didn't start going fully off the rails until the back half of that run, if I'm not mistaken (and will hopefully find out for myself when the official B&B channel upload seasons 8 and 9).

As the cartoon villain she is now, she's exhausting and we already have Thomas who by accident of birth and TIIC deep sixing the only decent Taytot has plot armor against being killed, so we're stuck with him. Sheila can go now.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I've been hugely skeptical of whether the show would actually pull the trigger on a Braylor romance, but now I'm wondering if their lovefest was simply testing the waters for a

gay RJ return? I mean, it sounds like he's also going to be a fashion designer - how many more straight male fashion designers can this show shove on us? Although he has no love interest - maybe they plan on seeing the response to him before they bother casting anyone? I say they cast Eric "Little D" Sharpe as an adult - yes they share a sister, and RJ would have been his adoptive uncle, but when has quasi-incest ever stopped this show?

Edited by Aymery
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Sheila can go now.

Yes, and I want to see her head chopped off as evidence--not another fucking toe.

Although she'd still torture me with those blinking eyes, but I'll take it!

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 8

I have noticed that Sheila has stopped blinking continuously. Thank you.

I have realized that it’s not the character of NuTay that offends me so much. It’s the actress who plays her. That slinky, slouchy, aren’t I the skinniest thing you’ve ever seen, teenage dressing, awful hair person. There’s not one redeeming quality to her and I’d be happy if she ran off with Ridge and stayed gone forever.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I thought that was some great acting from Liam trying to talk some sense into Bill today.  I forgot what Bill said at the end, but I'm beginning to think that he really is running a con on Sheila.  I sure hope so.

I wish McShoulderblades would at least try and stand up straight!

And Thomas:  Comb your spiky hair!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Deacon opens his refrigerator and what do you see but a generic pizza box and Chinese take out. Doesn’t Deacon’s restaurant have a signature pizza?  Can’t one of the chefs cook Chinese food?  

Another day and another mug of STFU for Taylor. Of course you think that Lurch is not obsessed with Hope but other than Lurch being your son, how are you positive that he’s over Hope. Taylor, tell me how many times you were wrong in your diagnosis?  Shiela, for one, comes to mind. 

Hey Hope, when are you going to speak to Liam?  Are you going to take Lurch back first and ask for permission later?  Also, what are you going to do when you find out that Lurch has total access to Douglas where Lurch can work on Douglas to live with him?  

I really dislike Lurch but I’m not sure which a dislike more. His voice, his acting, or how disingenuous he is.    

• Like 5
  • Love 1

$Bill doesn't know Sheila is faithless and has feelings for Deacon.  So, in the absence of that knowledge, he just threatens Sheila, a woman he supposedly loves, the only woman who understands him, with "You know what happens when people cross me"?  And "You're dancing with The Devil"?  

That sounds very abusive.  Is Show turning him into a full-on villain?  Because if not, yuck.

• Like 7