Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

When did Sheila abscond with Jack Nicholson's eyebrows?

Having Li back on board makes me feel better for some reason. It would be so sweet to see her be the one to bring Bill back from the dark side. Li needs to pull out her light saber and channel all the force she can muster and get to Bill's house. 

SAVE BILL! 

Poor Mike, he has always been Sheila's lap dog. So pathetically in love with that witch. And I never felt sorry for him until yesterday. He is in jail because of her. After helping her to escape she repays him by taking off and leaving him holding the whole fucking bag. And then the bitch is gonna sit there and mock him. 

KILL SHIELA! 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

They better keep Li far away from Bill. I dont the whiny baby anywhere near her. She deserves much better. Which really stumps me why they did this to Bill, because I was enjoying them when he saved her and helped Finn escape. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I mean, the guy barely blinked when she cheated with Liam so making him go full Ridge over this would be well put of what little character he has.

OMG. Thank you. I hadn't realized it before. Fibberty Jibberty is the new Ronn Moss. Finn is the new Ridge.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
On 1/3/2023 at 3:30 PM, Waldo13 said:

Steffy Steffy Steffy are you kidding me. As I said before, you’re not the one to press charges so don’t act so tough.  The police already have pressed charges for Shiela was in jail. After escaping, there would be additional charges, by the police, for fleeing from justice. 

The State brings the case, not the individual victims.  This is why it's "The People of The State of California v. Sheila Carter" not "Steffy and Finn v. Sheila Carter".  But the State still needs testimony and evidence from the victims.  Without that, the case falls apart.  So, if Steffy and Finn don't cooperate with the authorities, the prosecutor, who only takes cases to trial they have a very good chance of winning, won't pursue the case. 

And Sheila goes free.  Snore. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Steffy is being delusional once again. She and Finn can be compelled to testify against Shiela. Any deviation from their sworn statements, to the police, can result in making a false statement which is a crime.  Steffy identified Shiela as the one who shot her which resulted in her arrest in the first place. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

OMG. Thank you. I hadn't realized it before. Fibberty Jibberty is the new Ronn Moss. Finn is the new Ridge.

I LOL'd but to be honest, the poor dude hasn't had nearly as many opportunities as Ronn Moss did to show off any talent. I know people were pleasantly shocked at how he came alive when Sheila had him hostage, when he finally got anything to do besides kiss Steffy's ass.

If he has talent, he's been offered very few opportunities over the last three years to show any of it off, even for the low bar of this show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

It is all so...........confusing.

They won't be able to prosecute Sheila because Steffy and Finn won't cooperate, but there is still that little matter of Sheila escaping from jail; wouldn't that be an entirely separate offense? And what will happen to Steffy and Finn after already giving statements and identifying Sheila as the shooter? Will they also "be behind bars" for the rest of their lives for giving false statements? How will they explain their stance to their families? 

Furthermore

Are we expected to believe that RoboBill is going to work to get Sheila out of jail, and no one is going to take notice? Won't people be asking Lt. Hotdog how she managed to get out?  Will Bill permanently put a moratorium on visits from his sons? Will he never again spend time with Will? If so, what will he do with Sheila? 

Show has got themselves into a hot mess of shit. This is the dumbest, dumb them down SL we have had in a very long time. If ever. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

The State brings the case, not the individual victims.  This is why it's "The People of The State of California v. Sheila Carter" not "Steffy and Finn v. Sheila Carter".  But the State still needs testimony and evidence from the victims.  Without that, the case falls apart.  So, if Steffy and Finn don't cooperate with the authorities, the prosecutor, who only takes cases to trial they have a very good chance of winning, won't pursue the case. 

And Sheila goes free.  Snore. 

They have more charges to file against her that don't depend on Finn and Steffy's testimony, though. There's Li's testimony about her attacking her, holding her hostage, and running her off the road, and I'm guessing she's not going to back off on getting Sheila locked up and away from her son and grandson to just to protect Taylor. And there's the escape from prison and faking her death. I'm sure there is more, too that I'm not remembering right now. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I hope Sheila kills Bill once she gets what she wants from him.

Yes, sadly, Bill is deranged now.  I wouldn't mind at all if she put him out of his misery.  

Then I want her to get hit by a bus while she's on the run.

• Like 14
30 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Yes, sadly, Bill is deranged now.  I wouldn't mind at all if she put him out of his misery.  

Then I want her to get hit by a bus while she's on the run.

And all they find of her is just another toe. 😝

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

A few questions:

Why does an escaped prisoner get to have visitors? It makes no sense even in soap land.

Why does Carter change so often in a shared office? I know, it’s to show off his physique but enough.

Why would Steffy think they would automatically arrest Taylor based on Bills word? It’s been years after all. Bills not of sound mind. Plus I know this has been brought up but Shelia won’t walk because Steffy doesn’t press charges. She shot two people. 

Did Shelia get extensions? Were they in when she was at Bills or did Baker provide her with a stylist?

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Carter shirtless is the way to distract from his undesirable acting skills. Katie, shut your mouth and stop drooling.  

Shiela, you are undoubtedly using Bill. Shiela is fresh from using Deacon so why shouldn’t we believe she’s using Bill. Shiela  is telling Bill the same things she told Deacon. 

More 🐂💩. The Chief of Police doesn’t review the testimony before trial.  It’s the DA’s office. Probable cause was needed before the arrest warrant was issued and that was Steffy identifying Shiela as the shooter. As I said before, she cannot recant her statement. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I still think DD is playing this like Bill is somehow being controlled. None of his scenes, since the moment Bill walked into Steffy's house, have been the Bill we know. 

How bad would Lt. Hot Dog be at his job if he didn't think there was anything up with Steffy and Finn, who just a couple days earlier were hysterical over Sheila being on the loose, begging him to catch her while the cop was chasing her, were suddenly like "you know, she's Finn's mommy, and we don't want to press charges, let her go"? And he also didn't think there was anything up with Bill, the man who called 911 and urged them to hurry and come get Sheila, is visiting her in jail and will, if she is released, take her home with him? Even if the victims of a shooting being able to say "no, no, it's fine, don't prosecute" was a thing, everything about Sheila and Bill's plan would scream "someone is being blackmailed or threatened" to a halfway competent cop. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Except for a few minutes here and there, I haven't watched the show much lately. It wasn't something I thought about. Watching the show had become a habit. It was nice to see Taylor and Brooke stand up to Ridge recently. I often enjoy Liam's and Wyatt's scenes as brothers. I admit I had expectations of the show improving. It didn't. 

RuntheTable said it well. 

On 1/6/2023 at 7:32 AM, RuntheTable said:

This is the dumbest, dumb them down SL we have had in a very long time. If ever. 

• Like 11

I am trying really hard to make sense of all this.....

So, Sheila went back to Il Giardino's after her encounter with Steffy in the bathroom?  Or did she see Bill there earlier and follow him to the beach where they had their ground breaking connection? Going back after bumping into Steffy makes no sense, but if it happened before, then that would mean the whole time Sheila was hunkered down at Deacon's she was also seeing Bill? Is that why she fled to his house the night of the high speed chase? But if she and Bill have had a thing for a while, then why stay with Deacon in his one room apartment, when you could be living the life in Bill's mansion? Sheila has always been about "moving on up", and has always coveted the finer things in life, so I don't understand why she would stay with Deacon. And wouldn't Bill be asking her where she was staying? 

The fact that Bill even had to ask Sheila if she was on the up and up says everything. This woman plays everyone, uses anyone, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. I'm sure her ultimate goal is to use Taylor shooting Bill as a weapon to ensure she gets access to Hayes. I see my grandson, or your mommy goes to jail. 

Something else occurred to me; why do the police need Steffy and Finn's help? They already have Sheila confessing when Steffy regained her memory, and they tricked her into coming over to Cliff House. Isn't the criminal confessing more powerful than statements from their victims? 

This SL bugs and has already gone on way too long. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476l5ah7voeslyodegzi

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Bill thought Quinn was insane and had very little patience for her, yet Quinn is like Dr. Joyce Brothers next to Sheila. 

By all appearances, Bill is not being controlled or blackmailed.  Maybe he's vajayjay-notized.  But Bill is no idiot, so how can he envision any future with Sheila?  Her calling Brooke and Katie "bitches" should have been a giant red flag proving that she has not changed like she claims she has.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

By all appearances, Bill is not being controlled or blackmailed.  Maybe he's vajayjay-notized.

Even if that's true, I can't believe this is the absolute best William Spencer II, publishing mogul with more money than God, can do. 

I can accept a guy falling for his once-daughter-turned-sister when he finds out he has a different bio-dad or a girl with Brooke Logan as her mother who has presumably never raised around fundamentalist Christians trying to get married before she could legally drive but this?

I can't even.

More to the point, I *refuse* to accept it.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

I hope they wrap this up soon. I don’t think I could endure it if they take it as far as Sheila running Spencer Publications or something weird like that. Bring back the Bill that we can cheer for. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

This is an UO, but if Sheila were a normal, sane woman without the history and Bill was his usual self, I think they would make a striking couple. But then, KB and DD don't have the chemistry of KB and SK.

This is just a dumb SL. It doesn't make any sense and I don't see how this is going to end well for Bill. Unless ... he is truly playing the (very) long game with Sheila. 

Not only that, it's boring. 

• Like 12
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

This is an UO, but if Sheila were a normal, sane woman without the history and Bill was his usual self, I think they would make a striking couple. But then, KB and DD don't have the chemistry of KB and SK.

This is just a dumb SL. It doesn't make any sense and I don't see how this is going to end well for Bill. Unless ... he is truly playing the (very) long game with Sheila. 

Not only that, it's boring. 

I think that is the worst part. I'm not enraged by this (for Badley or his sycophants who read here and think an "enraged audience is an engaged audience.")

tumblr_oh0hiqoXBn1u0k7ako1_500.gif

• Like 9
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I think that is the worst part. I'm not enraged by this (for Badley or his sycophants who read here and think an "enraged audience is an engaged audience.")

Yep. Like with the Beth story, I hated that they took Hope's baby from her, but the performances kept me engaged, and I had to keep watching to see the resolution. This? The chemistry isn't there. DD is playing it like someone's got a gun just offstage forcing him to say his lines. JMW and TN aren't selling their side of it for me. And the holes in the whole big master evil plan are too plentiful and obvious. The only real selling point to any of this is the limited Liam/Wyatt scenes we've gotten out of it. 

• Like 14

We are living in the dumbest timeline. In what universe except this one would someone who ESCAPED FROM PRISON AND FAKED HER OWN DEATH be released because her victims said it was OK? It's not like she just got arrested now and Finn and Steffy are like "whoops our bad, it wasn't Sheila who shot us." Then maybe she gets released due to lack of evidence/victim statements. This is just mind numbingly stupid. Even for a soap.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

We are living in the dumbest timeline. In what universe except this one would someone who ESCAPED FROM PRISON AND FAKED HER OWN DEATH be released because her victims said it was OK? It's not like she just got arrested now and Finn and Steffy are like "whoops our bad, it wasn't Sheila who shot us." Then maybe she gets released due to lack of evidence/victim statements. This is just mind numbingly stupid. Even for a soap.

The same universe where Flo, who assisted with the human trafficking and illegal adoption of Beth, was allowed out of jail after a couple of days at Ridge's behest. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

The same universe where Flo, who assisted with the human trafficking and illegal adoption of Beth, was allowed out of jail after a couple of days at Ridge's behest. 

Very true--it truly is a fantasy!

• Like 7

Are pre-trial private hearings with the victims and defendant present before a judge a real thing? Wouldn't Steffy and Finn have to be under oath?

This is just ridiculous. And JMW's OTT facial reactions and tearless sobs aren't making things any better!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 10

Different day same 🐂💩.  Different day still the same 🥱🥱🥱🥱😴.  

Why do the monkeys with a keyboard insist on making a complete and utter mockery of the judicial system in LA. 

• Like 6

What was the point of all of the Bill/Li scenes a few months ago?  I thought it was a chem test, which they passed with flying colors and received fast-tracked PhD's in chemistry.  But now they've just taken a torch to all of those possibilities, all for this plot-driven pairing where DD looks like he'd rather be having a colonoscopy and a root canal at the same time.  Yet another thing about this that makes zero sense.  

The only way to explain themselves out of this mess is to conclude that one of the scorpions that crawled up Sheila's cooter stung Bill's winky before it died and the toxins warped his brain.  Same goes for Deacon.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

How has Taylor not already broken land speed records to get to the police and tell them "I shot Bill Spencer, and he's using covering for me to blackmail Steffy and Finn into not pressing charges"?? This woman shot your daughter and son-in-law, and you all consider her a huge danger to them and your grandkids. In her shoes, if that was the only thing standing between the woman who is that big of a danger to my child and grandchildren being free or locked up, I'd go to the police without hesitation. Sure, Steffy doesn't want her to do that, but screw that. 

ETA: OK, wait, I just started watching today's show, and Taylor doesn't seem to know. I could have sworn we had scenes last week of Steffy telling her. Am I hallucinating now?

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 5

I don't know why I thought I saw a scene of that. Maybe this storyline is so bad that my mind is creating its own reality? 

Also, this just gets more ridiculous by the day. Sheila sitting there looking smug, Finn seems constipated, and JMW is busting out facial expressions only seen in parodies of telenovela dramatic scenes. I am one hundred percent positive I've seen her exact facial expressions on a Kristen Wiig character. 

Taylor was apparently out of town, and her first two stops are at Steffy's for a pep talk before Sheila's hearing and then right to Brooke? You'd think that, as a therapist, she might have some recognition that she's replaced her codependency on Ridge with Brooke. I do buy it more with her and Brooke, though, so there's that. 

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon... Are we going to get scenes of Bill finding out exactly how recently Sheila was banging Deacon? Or is Deacon going to keep quiet because Sheila will remind him how much he has to lose if people find out? (And I wouldn't even put it past this show to let Sheila out with no charges hanging over her head but then also haul Deacon off to prison for harboring her. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I'll ride shotgun with a sack of quarters..........

You're on. We ride at dawn.

In the alternative, we can both work our wiles and undo the brainwashing on him. Failing that, we beat him senseless.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
56 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

You're on. We ride at dawn.

In the alternative, we can both work our wiles and undo the brainwashing on him. Failing that, we beat him senseless.

Personally, I would much rather work my wiles on $Bill, but this butt hurt version not so much. 

Looks like the coin sacks are going to win out. 

• LOL 12
23 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

In what universe except this one would someone who ESCAPED FROM PRISON AND FAKED HER OWN DEATH be released because her victims said it was OK?

The Bell Universe!

17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

And JMW's OTT facial reactions and tearless sobs aren't making things any better!

They sure are!  They are cracking me up!  It's like a master class in bad acting.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

How stupid. I missed a few episodes for a break and tuned in today. Aside from Brooke and Taylor braiding each other’s hair which gets annoying fast, the Shelia stuff sucks. Bill sucks. Finn sucks. Steffy sucks. Was Rupaul Shelias lawyer? He sucks too.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Excuse me but is this a trial by a judge or a trial by a jury?  In any case, shouldn’t the witness be sworn in and give testimony under oath?  

🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩🐂💩. Shiela in her own words confesses to hurting Finn and Steffy and Steffy statement says Shiela hurt Finn and her but the judge sits their with a thumb up his ass and allows them not to press charges which is not their prerogative to do so.  Now Shiela was coerced into escaping prison. How can you be coerced into escaping prison?  Shiela could have refused to leave. Did Mike have a gun to Shiela’s head?  🐂💩🐂💩and more 🐂💩.  Any actor that walked onto the set will have to wear rubber boots because the 🐂💩 is ankle deep. 

To tell you the truth, I’m glad Finn and especially Steffy got shafted and no lube was used. 

Taylor and Brooke acting like two middle age woman acting like teenagers 🤢🤮. Their little girl voices, in unison, also 🤢🤮

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I watched just the Braylor scenes and I like them together. 

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Whether they remain besties or something more, it’s so nice to see them getting along and having fun together vs fighting or pining over that worthless glob of Crisco known as Ridge. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

There’s so much wrong with that weird hearing in the judge’s chambers.  (That has been bugged with a camera and microphone by Bill) There wasn’t even a prosecutor there! The judge just announces some surprise statement from Mike with corroborating video that hasn’t even officially been entered into evidence and Mike’s word is just accepted as gospel without any cross examination. Why was Li not testifying against Sheila as well considering what Sheila did to her? I could go on and on. This was bad even by soap opera standards. 

• Like 15

Whether they remain besties or something more, it’s so nice to see them getting along and having fun together vs fighting or pining over that worthless glob of Crisco known as Ridge

I agree! I don't care how suddenly it happened or how unlikely it is, I much prefer watching them be pals than fight over that useless waffle.

Onto the rest of the show, can someone ... anyone explain to me what is happening with this Bill/Sheila nonsense? None of this makes a bit of sense. Not one single bit. Okay so the police don't have witness testimony about the attempted murders of Steffy and Finn ... fine. But those aren't Sheila's only crimes! She broke out of prison! That doesn't require witness testimony.

Now Shiela was coerced into escaping prison. How can you be coerced into escaping prison?  Shiela could have refused to leave. Did Mike have a gun to Shiela’s head?

LOL. Lawd. A yes poor, sweet, innocent Sheila was made to escape prison. Forced to fake her death! Where exactly did she get a toe to leave as evidence of her death? Of course, she was forced to go along with that too!

Why doesn't Steffy go to Taylor and explain the situation? Oh wait, right ... Bill threatened that only Steffy, Finn. Bill and Sheila can know about this. Ummm what can Bill do if Steffy goes to Taylor and says mom I need your help and Taylor agrees to go to the cops about shooting Bill? Bill will ... tell the cops?!?

I. Do. Not. Understand what is happening. I really don't.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Brooke and Taylor’s love fest must end sooner rather than later.  Must we pair everyone together regardless of sex to avoid hiring new characters for them to pair up with?   

On a series where Ridge dated his namesake and every other unholy incestuous combination that's followed in the wake of of Ridge's revised paternity, Braylor would be one of the least ridiculous ideas for a pairing. Wish they hadn't fast-tracked this insta-friendship, but if it keeps us from more bullshit fighting over Ridge and Brooke actually enjoying herself the most that I came recall in the last 18 months at least, I'll take it.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I'm guessing that if Brooke and NuTay kissed they'd have a super close up of their faces looking puzzled, then both women would giggle and say "Nah" and giggle some more.

I can't imagine what they will actually do with Ridge if he's not bouncing off of those women.

• Like 7