Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

^^ Yay, no Dr. Giggles McShoulderblades, no Creepy Thomas, no progress on a Bam! hookup (I think that should be Brooke’s & Liam’s combo name: Bam!).

I get tired of Sheila sometimes, but I’m also impressed. 30 years of anything is a long time, kudos to her. Even with all of the BS she has to do, I still pay attention when Sheila is on my screen. Doubly so, if she’s with Daddy Deacon.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
On 10/27/2022 at 10:45 AM, CharlizeCat said:

If KKL put her foot down about Brooke stealing Nick away from Bridget, I would hope she'd assert herself against any type of Brooke/Liam affair.

That's the only hope I have that TIIC won't go there with there. I guess the best possible outcome is some sort of voice app manipulation shenanigans, which given their histories will be more than sufficient to sow doubt.

• Love 10

Today's show was more enjoyable than I expected. Did not mind seeing the old scenes since I had not seen them before, and to my surprise enjoyed the Sheila / Deacon parts of the episode. Towards the end I was thinking yay because no Steffy, Thomas, Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, or Hope. Then prior scenes with Steffy showed up. 

I agree with posts about Liam either staying at Eric's or keeping Beth with him. Maybe stupid (have to call her that one more time because of her actions lately) Hope needs to worry a little bit more about a custody suit for Beth.

I really like the suggested idea in this forum that Liam and Hope are pushing to find out Thomas's true intentions, but I don't think the writers are that creative.

• Like 4
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, madfortv said:

Today's show was more enjoyable than I expected. Did not mind seeing the old scenes since I had not seen them before, and to my surprise enjoyed the Sheila / Deacon parts of the episode. Towards the end I was thinking yay because no Steffy, Thomas, Ridge, Taylor, Brooke, or Hope. Then prior scenes with Steffy showed up. 

I agree with posts about Liam either staying at Eric's or keeping Beth with him. Maybe stupid (have to call her that one more time because of her actions lately) Hope needs to worry a little bit more about a custody suit for Beth.

I really like the suggested idea in this forum that Liam and Hope are pushing to find out Thomas's true intentions, but I don't think the writers are that creative.

We should be so lucky that these writers are this clever. Will never happen.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Very interesting episode today. Shiela is crazy but it keeps her from going insane.  Shiela is really Michael Myers, 13 movies and still alive. I’m wouldn’t bet against Shiela because she is a survivor and will bring the rain on the pseudo Foresters.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Why do we need to keep repeating the same story lines with the same people? I’m sick to death of B/R/NuTay and H/L/Thomass. And why in the world is Paris taking notes from Hope for the preview tomorrow? I thought she was so smart, educated and accomplished that she was hired to run their charity when she was 21 year old. I guess blue hair makes you multi-talented.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

OK I don’t watch this show a on regular basis since it pisses me off so much, so can somebody fill me in? 
Does Paris work for the Hope for the Future line now, not the foundation? Saw her taking fashion design notes today…I don’t get it.

• Love 6

IIRC, Katie runs the Foundation and Paris works for her. It makes no sense why Paris would be taking notes for Hope or why Katie would have arranged for influential people to be at the preview. 

Who knew Steffy could be a voice of reason? Of course, she’s not likely to warn Hope or Liam or to inform everyone about Thomas’s involvement in Sheila’s NYE scheme. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Why do we need to keep repeating the same story lines with the same people? I’m sick to death of B/R/NuTay and H/L/Thomass. 

Watching the show lately feels like I fell asleep and woke up 2 years in the past. Bill's obsessing over Brooke (again) after being rejected by Katie (again), Thomas is obsessing over Hope (again), being aided and abetted by Douglas (again), Liam is freaking out over it (again), and Hope is clueless and calling Liam crazy (again)!

Taylor is back in the Cliff House, having bought it back from  Wyatt, apparently. Did we get any explanation as to where Wyatt is? He was at lunch with Bill and Liam several weeks ago, but that was it. So is he gone now?

WHY are we in this place AGAIN?

• Applause 11
  • Love 6

Once again I ask, isn’t HFTF suppose to be for casual dresses that appeals to the younger crowd. Did that change when Hope was no longer a virgin?  That dress looked more to be worn to a formal affair than clubbing scene.  In addition, wasn’t Paris hires to run the foundation?  When did she become Hope’s assistant?  That second dress sucks and the color sucks also. 

Lurch Lurch Lurch, Paris just had to tell you that Hope thinks your hot not that Hope agreed with you to shit Paris up. Now that Lurch thinks that Hope said he’s hot, Lurch has more admonition to obsess over Hope. Hope spends the weekend and I’m going to bet dollars to donuts that there will be another “ misunderstanding night”.  Every time Hope gives Lurch a compliment his head get bigger as does his “mini member”. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

He couldn’t wait just 1 day to bring all this stuff up? You don’t bring up personal issues right before someone’s big moment. I’m sure she was stressed and her thoughts were scattered. She didn’t need Liam dropping all of this on her right then. You’re already in the building Liam, just go to the fashion show and support your wife. Bring up the Thomas stuff later. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8

I agree. While his timing wasn't the best, Liam needed to bring up the Thomas and Douglas stuff, but after the fashion show. Liam really needs to put his foot down about these sleepovers.

I am not sure if she's clever enough, but I think Hope is playing a long game with Thomas. But ...  she pulled it off the the Thoey almost-wedding reveal. We'll see. 

Bill is right on the money (no pun intended!) Hope is letting a child call the shots here, which isn't right.  As a viewer, I would welcome a custody battle SL. At least it would be something kind of new and we might be treated to some new (temporary) faces.

Anybody else think that Steffy is going to casually drop to Liam that Hope thinks Thomas is "hot?" I don't think Steffy is keen to have Hope as a SIL, but if it makes Thomas happy and if breaking up Lope is another "win" in the Faux-rrester column, why not?

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

I watched today for the first time since August 2021, only because I wanted to see Taylor (the Big Brother 24 winner, not Thomas and Steffy's mommy). Apparently she was the lead model.

JMW has gotten that pulled-back look around her eyes. I think she's way too young for whatever she's been having done to her face.

Was surprised to see Justin. The last I recall of him he had just held Thomas hostage in a basement cage.

Yikes, Joseph from BB24 does not have a future in acting. He was kind of stiff as the fashion journalist. His cohort Monte was a little better but AFAIC he can go eff himself regardless. (It's a BB24 thing; you had to be there. 😼)

Wait, Thomas is now a "surrogate husband" to Hope? Am surprised Liam let that happen.

Are they continuing to make the actor who portrays Douglas play younger than he actually is? Today he sounded to me like Douglas is still four-years old.

And Carter & Katie?!!??!! What does he see in her? Oh well, I won't be finding out. Bye again B&B!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Hope are you kidding me?  The biggest preview that HFTF ever had was in Paris where KM Hope wore the HFTF Diamond.  Speaking of the Paris fashion show, if the one dress I saw today is an indication to what we will see, I’m not impressed.  KM’s HFTF seem to have a much better vision and message to it’s intended market. 

Why does Liam have to be such a schmuck?  He couldn’t suck it up this one time and be there for Hope.  Liam all you are doing is putting a nail in your relationship. 

Hope, you are making a speech in front of the media and buyers but would it hurt that you brush your hair?  It looks like you just woke up.  

• Like 3
  • Love 8

On one hand, Liam, dude, literally any other day. But, on the other hand, how much has Liam seen Hope in the past few weeks or so?  Is she working late and then spending all of her evenings with Thomas and Douglas?  Because, I mean, honestly, this is the first time Hope has acted like Liam matters very much to her in a while. Mostly she's just seemed snarky and annoyed by him. Also, Hope, Liam just laid out all of his issues with being around for this (despite his poor timing), and there you went, initiating a big emotional moment with Thomas when you know that, 1) that is exactly what Liam was talking about not wanting to stick around to deal with, and 2) Thomas is one hundred percent still interested in you and is already feeling egged on (by you thinking he's hot, by how much time you're spending with him, and by Douglas's new desire for the two of you to be together.)  

At the same time, though, the appropriate response to Liam's "how do I just sit there and watch that" is something along the lines of "the same way I sit there and watch you humor Steffy when she thinks you're her husband? Or the same way I let you go running to her side to keep comforting her when she thought Finn was dead? All despite the fact that it hasn't been all that long since she thought Hayes might be your child?"  Because, again, Liam has this karma coming for all the Steffy shit Hope's dealt with for, what, a decade now? 

Also, Brooke, you clearly had an idea what was about to go down there. And we know you and Liam are BFF's and confidantes. Why in the world did you not give Liam some decent advice on this?  His best bet would have been to go to the show, bring his wife some flowers and maybe a nice piece of jewelry, applaud her, and then, when the show is over, go backstage and sweep her away for a private celebration. Because, yeah, Liam totally gets that being able to walk out there side by side with Hope is exactly what Thomas wants, but it's part of Hope's job. But by peacing out on the whole show, Liam has opened the door for Hope to go celebrate after the show with Thomas, because, hey, why not? It's not like her husband is there to celebrate with her, and Thomas has worked so hard, too. Yes, Liam and Hope absolutely need to talk about this issue, but there was no worse time to do it than right before her show. 

When watching the Sheila show Monday, when they had the flashback to her threatening to kill Thomas when he was little, I felt so disappointed over what could have been. A show with no Thomas. 

Whoever was responsible for Steffy's hair should never work in hair styling again. And I laughed when Katie asked her if she wanted to go over the seating chart to make sure she didn't need to make any changes and Steffy's response was "no, I trust you, as long as you know where everyone needs to be."  Um, yeah, that's what she's asking you, to make sure that she didn't miss anything about anyone. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 8

I would be on board with Liam getting a taste of his own medicine if it were anyone but Thomas. 

I am going to give him a pass for his preshow lecture. It certainly wasn't the first time he has brought the Thomas issue up and Hope simply doesn't seem to care about Liam's feelings, his concerns, or him in general. Hope is 100% about Thomas. She glows when she is around him, she never shuts him down, and she is not shutting Douglas down. 

I am just so fucking worn out. We had months of NY'sEGate, that led to the parent wars, and the show shifting focus to the Marone/Hayes half hour, Douglas becoming far less likeable, Thomas taking Douglas and not getting any kind of fight from Hope, the CPS call that wasn't, Brooke getting blamed for it, Ridge walking out on her and reuniting with Taylor and now this. It has been one of Show's worst years. 

And now Hope is going to become just like everyone else, by cashing in the one card she carries of never betraying her husband, and will do something stupid with Thomas. I have no doubt she will go to Eric's to celebrate and will end up in Thomas's arms and his bed. Next week CPSGate will be revealed, and Hope will be hating on herself. Then, two months down the line, we will be having a WTD SL. 

And all of that will lead to a Brooke/Liam romance, as he turns to her for support after finding out that Hope fucked Thomas. 

That will be the end for me. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7

I don't discount that Hope has been giving Liam the short end of the stick of late, in her desire to keep the peace where her son is concerned, and that Liam has a point about Thomas. But...Hope has sucked it up so many times, almost too many to count, most egregious of all having to watch and wait to see if the husband who got drunk and cheated on her with her ex because he mistook her for a mannequin FFS was the father of said ex's unborn child.

So while I'm not happy with Hope right now, that doesn't give Liam the right to have a snit fit and bail the first time things haven't gone his way with Hope. 

After all he's put her through these last few years, he, to paraphrase Hope's big sister, Bridget, OWES her. He owes it to her to show up, dressed to kill, with flowers and a big grin, every inch the supportive husband, applauding like crazy during the fashion show, putting aside his misgivings about Thomas to show some support for one of the biggest moments of his wife's life, especially from a career perspective. 

Hope was constantly peeking through the curtains, clearly longing to see him and hurting. Making her that much vulnerable to Thomas' advances, who is saying and doing all the right things.

But who is helping to open that door and make their marriage vulnerable? It's not just Hope. Liam is doing nothing but whining to Hope and his MIL, instead of having his ass firmly planted by his wife's side. Think of how it would have busted Thomas' chops to have him there as the loyal, loving, supportive husband he professes to be to all and sundry? But he needs to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. And Hope would have been so appreciative and on such a high and fallen in love with him all over again as they shared in her triumph and Thomas would have been shuttled off to the side, forgotten.

• Applause 7
  • Love 9

Well damn @CountryGirl, when you put it like that..........

I know Liam has it coming, but it so hard to get excited about when it involves Thomas! And it won't go anywhere because the second Hope finds out about that CPS call, she will be giving Thomas the hard side eye again. And worst of all, them hooking up is going to lead to some twisted Brooke/Liam romance. 

I'm just grousing because I am so over it all. If you are not a Marone or Hayes fan, then the show has nothing to offer you. Carter and Katie is a little something, not the best, but at least it is fresh and new. Unlike Brooke waiting for her philandering husband to come back to her. I am still watching 1996, they release a new episode each day, and have gotten to the point where Brooke proposed to Grant, and has given him a big new office, a new car, and has announced he will be joining the women's couture line. I don't agree with her tactics; proposing to Grant like that was a slap in Michael's face, but at least she did something. And it so much more enjoyable to watch than the shit we are getting today. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I would be on board with Liam getting a taste of his own medicine if it were anyone but Thomas. 

I am going to give him a pass for his preshow lecture. It certainly wasn't the first time he has brought the Thomas issue up and Hope simply doesn't seem to care about Liam's feelings, his concerns, or him in general. Hope is 100% about Thomas. She glows when she is around him, she never shuts him down, and she is not shutting Douglas down. 

I am just so fucking worn out. We had months of NY'sEGate, that led to the parent wars, and the show shifting focus to the Marone/Hayes half hour, Douglas becoming far less likeable, Thomas taking Douglas and not getting any kind of fight from Hope, the CPS call that wasn't, Brooke getting blamed for it, Ridge walking out on her and reuniting with Taylor and now this. It has been one of Show's worst years. 

And now Hope is going to become just like everyone else, by cashing in the one card she carries of never betraying her husband, and will do something stupid with Thomas. I have no doubt she will go to Eric's to celebrate and will end up in Thomas's arms and his bed. Next week CPSGate will be revealed, and Hope will be hating on herself. Then, two months down the line, we will be having a WTD SL. 

And all of that will lead to a Brooke/Liam romance, as he turns to her for support after finding out that Hope fucked Thomas. 

That will be the end for me. 

I'm agree with all of this. I know Thomas sucks but Liam has a way of being absolutely aggregating even when he's semi-right. He hasn't earned the snippy attitude he's giving Hope.

21 hours ago, KnightStorm said:

Has this show ever had a longer stretch of pure awful? This whole show has been a wreck for nearly a full year now with all the Tridge Mafia worship...

Honestly, I'd say 2019 but even that would be a distant 2nd and the misery ended when Hope got her baby back.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

I posted yesterday before I saw the show, and I was basing my thoughts on Liam's behavior the previous day. Yeah, showing up and and whining about Thomas right before Hope's big moment was indeed, in bad form. Making everything about HIM right before the big HFTF debut was selfish and about as unsupportive as a husband could be.

Douglas clearly prefers (right now) living with Thomas. That's fine, but Hope should set up some ground rules that Douglas needs to go to the cabin to visit with Hope and Beth. When Douglas lived with Hope, Liam, and Beth, Thomas didn't go over there every day to see Douglas.  And he never spent the night there. 

I hope that Brooke and Hope lay into Liam for bailing on the fashion show. What a chickenshit, butt-hurt, selfish thing to do. I am not fully understanding where this is going. I guess it's to break up Lope, have Hope get together with Thomas, then when the whole voice-app deception blows, Liam and Ridge will try to scurry back home to Hope and Brooke with their tails between their legs. 

In both cases, I'd say dump Waffle Sr., and Waffle 1.0, but I don't want to see Hope with Thomas. He's just too cray-cray and Hope is the world's biggest fool for not seeing this NOW. I also want to see a double FU and "told ya so," for Taylor and the Tots. 

And please, please, PLEASE, do not put out "Looke" out there. That turns my stomach to even think about it. They can't even use getting drunk as an excuse to philander as Brooke is sober. WTF? I don't want to see Brooke get shunned and punished by Bill, Hope, and Ridge and Steffy (although it's none of those two's concern), as you know Liam would get away with it scot-free.

• Love 11

So Bill/Wyatt/Liam cant accept Thomas after what he did but have no problem with who Wyatt is engaged to? The woman who literally kidnapped Beth. Also didn't Thomas help free Bill/Liam from prison. They cant really throw stones.

Hope doesn't seem tall enough to be a model. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Well damn @CountryGirl, when you put it like that..........

I know Liam has it coming, but it so hard to get excited about when it involves Thomas! And it won't go anywhere because the second Hope finds out about that CPS call, she will be giving Thomas the hard side eye again. And worst of all, them hooking up is going to lead to some twisted Brooke/Liam romance. 

I'm just grousing because I am so over it all. 

Trust, I hate anything to do with Thomas as well but Liam still needs to be there for his wife. He's practically shoving her into Thomas' arms and the worst of it is, he knows this as he has said as much to her. He knows Thomas is just waiting to pounce, so why make it that much easier.

Now, of course, that doesn't remove responsibility from Hope and I really will have a hard time with her cheating on Liam, not because he doesn't deserve it a little bit, but because I've always felt Hope would never betray herself and her values like that.

Whatever is beyond "over it," that's where I sit.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

So I guess it's official...the writer's are completely,and totally,out of ideas. The "Everybody Loves Thomas" show just goes on and on...because apparently being a creepy,murdering, stalker is the equivalent of getting a parking ticket.

• Fire 1
  • Love 9

Wyatt, being the voice of reason today, stating it as plain as one can to Liam: "Hope needs you more than ever right now.:

I wouldn't mind a bit if they revisited Hott. Annika and Darrin have chemistry and it would squash Thope. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 11/1/2022 at 2:50 PM, Angeleyes said:

IIRC, Katie runs the Foundation and Paris works for her. It makes no sense why Paris would be taking notes for Hope or why Katie would have arranged for influential people to be at the preview. 

I thought that Katie was the head of marketing and Paris ran the foundation.

Okay, I hate that Liam chose his hatred for Thomas over his love for Hope. He chose hate over love. He chose Thomas over Hope. And I hate that.

Did Quinn design the jewelry for HFTF?

Why wasn't Taylor there for her son's big fashion show... and to gloat about Ridge? Not that I miss her, but it just seems that she would have been there for support. Unless she's banned from the building for life after that time she ran Forrester for awhile.

5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Liam is doing nothing but whining to Hope and his MIL

He needs to take a page from his dad's book. The moment $Bill found out Brooke was available he was over there, and at Deacon's, marking his territory.

• Love 9

OK is it just me or was that gown awful !?

Hope looked better with her hair up.....in the dress she was wearing before the show stopper....When she first came on stage she was tilted for some reason like the leaning tower of Pisa and then she stood straight up but she never quite got the walk right ....

I didn’t like the dress at all but of course that’s just my opinion but there is something about a long gown with short sleeves that turns me off ....and don’t get me started on that thing on her head

Edited by SiouxB
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Hope seemed very uncomfortable in that dress and was hardly able to walk because it was too tight on the skirt part. I hated her dark makeup. She’s naturally very pretty so she doesn’t need a lot of makeup, even if it was for the “preview”. I had to mute most of today’s show because I could not stomach the mushiness. And Steffy? Shut up about how hard Thomas worked on Hope’s line and Hope had better sell it. Blech!

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Stuffy you smug ass hate. Hope wouldn’t have a line if it wasn’t for her lead designer?  What Xende is chopped liver. Wasn’t Xende once lead designer at one time but Lurch stepped in to get closer Hope. Am I wrong?  Stuffy, stick something or someone in your mouth and STFU. It’s not all about Lurch. 

All Lurch needs is the mask and he could be Kylo ren. 

They mention Liam not being there but where is Taylor to cheer on her son?  Where is Beth to cheer on her mom?  

Very very unimpressed with the fashion show. That entire line looks nothing like HFTF original premise to create”Ecco Friendly Fashion for Young Woman”.  It’s basically nothing Hope would wear herself plus it looks more like Lurch’s vision for Hope. Hope should have stayed with Xende as the lead designer.  Hope looked beautiful but the show stopper was unimpressive.  To sum it up, the line was not HFTF but the same old FC run of the mill couture.  

What bothers me the most is that Hope seems to be buying all the 💩💩💩 Lurch is spewing. Lurch breath must stink 🤭

• Applause 8
  • Love 5

Thomas took a phone call from Taylor yesterday and he mentioned something about wishing she could be there but that he knew she’d do a great job as the key note speaker. Then he handed the phone to Ridge so he could talk to her. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

Thomas took a phone call from Taylor yesterday and he mentioned something about wishing she could be there but that he knew she’d do a great job as the key note speaker. Then he handed the phone to Ridge so he could talk to her. 

Lol at “keynote speaker.” At what? A shiny satin halter top convention?

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Lol at “keynote speaker.” At what? A shiny satin halter top convention?

She's demonstrating the technique she used with James Warrick...since he's the only one she's ever actually "helped". Dr. Taylor Hayes...professional sexual healer.

• LOL 11

Steffy was such a bitch to Brooke and Katie about Hope in today's show. Hope's name is the one that's actually on the line, Steffy. Just shut the hell up about your poor precious brother. 

It's just so hard to have sympathy for Hope when she's sitting there listening to Thomas's "I'm a one woman man" bullshit and not realizing what's going on. Instead, she encourages it. I really hope that whatever inevitably happens between them remains at just a kiss or two before the CPS call reveal. It would make sense for Hope to pull back and need time to think instead of jumping into bed with him right away. 

And when the inevitable Brooke/Liam horror happens, I'm not going to buy it. Yes, he's almost certainly going to be in a position where he's reeling from finding out something Hope/Thomas happened, but Brooke isn't going to fall into bed with someone because her daughter does something stupid. If she does, it's going to be over her Ridge grief. And she's had Bill offering to fill that role more than once. It makes zero sense that she's stand strong in turning him down but then she's going to lose her mind so much that she lets herself fuck her daughter's husband?  Zero sense. But, it's still probably going to happen. Because we can't have nice things. 

I at least got a laugh out of Wyatt and Bill's simultaneous "punch him in the face!" lines. Wyatt gave Liam good advice. He should have hauled ass to grab some flowers and get back there by the show stopper so he could give her those flowers on the runway after her speech. Or, absent flowers, pick up Beth and bring her there to see her mommy wearing the show stopper. Hope being worried about him not being there only to see him and Beth standing there at the end of the runway cheering for her would have been a good moment for them. 

I agree with those who did not like that dress. And I uber-hated that thing on her head. She looked so much prettier backstage before she got into the show stopper. 

Liam definitely deserves his time in this particular hell, but it really needs to be any other man but Thomas. Maybe they could have had some guy from Europe who she worked with when she was away, come to LA to help her finish up the line, and Liam could be jealous of all the time she was spending with him. Or Zende could have some friend from Forrester International who he called in to come help them finish up, and he's smoking hot and taken with Hope. Any living breathing man who isn't Thomas, show. I don't think that's too much to ask. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 8

I couldn't get over that awful, awful get-up Steffy had on. I couldn't tell if it was a weird dress or jumpsuit with a bustle in the back. And the rhinestone part? HIDEOUS! If those were from HFTF, then why's Steffy worried about Hope tanking the line? 

BTW, it looks like JMW had the fillers in her cheeks and jawline partially dissolved. Earlier in the week, when she had the weird black and white dress, elongated makeup, and the gold barrette, I had shades of Heather Dubrow mid-RHOC. 

Yeah. Steffy was being a complete bitch about Hope. Now that the line appears to be a huge success, I am sure Steffy will continue to give all the credit to Thomas.

Thomas is being so blatantly manipulative. Hope really is an idiot. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 9

I wish they actually had not reverted Thomas and actually had him get better. Then this triangle would be a little interesting instead of Thomas so blatant and Liam so dumb.

After all Hope's forgiven and dealt with for him, the least he could do is sit down and watch all her hard work. For her! How much has she had to deal with him and Steffy.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I wish they actually had not reverted Thomas and actually had him get better. Then this triangle would be a little interesting instead of Thom

See, I prefer him as an asshole lunatic. Sane Thomas is boring as hell. But Hope shouldn't give him the time of day in either iteration. He kept her from her baby. Then again, on General Hospital Carly almost married the man who set up her sons rape. I guess this is better. 

I liked the swim cap thing Hope wore. Beyond that, the dress was a bit blah. The line's called Hope for the Future and the showstopper is a 1920s flapper dress? And it's been a while since I saw one but do they normally stand up there thanking everyone like it's The Oscars?

• Like 3
  • Love 6

What about Thomas' actions of late indicate he's reverted or is "better?"

From where I sit, keeping Sheila's switching the labels on NYE's to get Brooke to fall off the wagon a secret, encouraging Liam to be with Steffy to help her cope with her amnesia and, later, grief over Finn in the aftermath of the shooting, faking the CPS call from Brooke, having fantasies about Hope, enlisting his young son to help win over Hope, using every opportunity to touch her and fawn over her, are not the actions of someone who is "better." 

Elsewhere, I'm likely sitting at a table of one, but I really liked Hope's showstopper, the 1920s vibe most of all. In fashion, everything old is new again (right now it seems to be a mash-up of 70s - prairie dresses/skirts/blouses and 90s - so many cropped tops and sweaters.

For me, it was 1920s meets Grecian goddess.

FgqKWF3UcAAEUKo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FgqIf0-XoAIXDEg?format=jpg&name=360x360

FgqIog6XkAE_RMh?format=jpg&name=360x360

FgqIqSwWQAYCiWf?format=jpg&name=360x360

I loved the movement of it.

• Love 6

I liked a few of those dresses, but I don't see what any of them have to do with HFTF. 

I thought the showstopper was beautiful with its roaring 20's vibe. That era, with the flappers and the art deco, is one of my favorites. 

While I don't hold Liam's preshow tirade against him, I do feel he should have been there to support his wife and her hard work. I mean, Hope stood my him when they were not sure if he was the father of Steffy's baby. And she stood by him when he wanted to play stand in husband when Steffy woke up. So, yeah, I think he owes her that much. Liam doesn't seem to realize what he did played right into Thomas's game plan. 

And wasn't Thomas layering it on thick and heavy? Good heavens, that speech he gave to Hope before she went out on stage was something to behold. 

I didn't like Hope waxing on about her co-CEO's, and how she loved them both so much. It made me feel like she has fully crossed over to the dark side. 

I was very surprised that Taylor would miss this prime opportunity to prop her crazy pants son, while she could simultaneously rub her live in relationship with Brooke's husband in Brooke's face. 

And I must reiterate that someone needs to shove something long, fat, and sticky down Steffy's throat. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8