Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ridge didn't mention Deacon, but I am sure it is on the back burner, and he will bring it up once Steffy and Finn have had enough alone time and Taylor leaves. Then again, he may just invite Taylor to stay over so their daughter can enjoy herself all night. I mean, it is his house and all. There is also the fact that he brought Taylor there to annoy Brooke, who he knew would want to be alone with him. Just the start of his punishment for daring to be in the same room as Deacon. The added bonus is he relit Taylor's candle of hope by kissing her and now he can extinguish that flame by bouncing back to Brooke. Just more of the games people Ridge play. 

I wish Deacon would just walk away from Brooke. I really do. I can't stand to see her treat him like the hired help. I am also tired of her making him feel like a pile of shit in order to prop her worthless husband. Deacon hasn't done anything wrong; well, outside of helping Sheila, but in regard to Brooke his hands are clean. NYEGate took two people, and as much as Ridge wants to blame Deacon, Brooke was right there for it. Yeah, she was drunk, but the theory has always been that you are more your true self when you are inebriated. But Deacon deserves better, and maybe turning his back on Brooke would open her eyes just a little bit about how hurtful she is being.  

I also am tired of everyone dogging Deacon when talking to Hope. The girl barely knows her father, who is trying really hard to get himself right. He has held a job, and has kept his hands clean, but Ridge has to belittle him for working in a bar. Deacon wasn't born with the silver spoon in his mouth, and is also on parole, so he has to make a living however he can. Ridge would look down his nose at any job Deacon got, deeming it lowly and disgusting. 

Quinn and Carter! Oh, they do bring the sexy. I am ok with them in bed, it seems far more real than Donna and Eric's Honey Bear trysts. That is not to say I don't like D/E I do, but it seems more about Eric keeping it up, and Donna's desperation than anything else. Carter and Quinn seem solid to me. They have earned their time in the sack. 

Now, all they need to do is bring on Bill and Li. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

I want to see more of the fiery Finn when he was with Shelia. I’m not sure in what capacity. 
Does Taylor need to bunk at Brookes so Steffy and Finn can do it? The man should be at the hospital getting checked out but I guess since flying out of the country was easy peasy he’s probably fine. Still. 
I’m in the group that would rather not see Quinn and Carter in bed. I also don’t want to see Eric and Donna, Ridge and Brooke or Taylor, Liam and Hope, Steffy and Finn. I wouldn’t mind seeing Mr. Dollar Bill and Li however.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 8/4/2022 at 8:28 PM, Angeleyes said:

Yep. He took off to Europe and sent her a divorce text all because she got a text from Deacon asking about Hope. This is when Ron Moss left the show. 

And honestly? I remember people saying that the time how wildly out of character this was for Ridge, a man who had always taken romantic rivalry as a challenge and who had somehow moved past Brooke mistaking Oliver's penis for his less than two years earlier. Many  wondered why he didn't just come up "missing" until a time that he could be recast where he'd have had "plastic surgery" to explain away his new appearance.

Was chatting on Reddit with someone new to the show about how RM!Ridge was always a bit of an ass but looking at the early seasons, he did have the ability to pull it together towards people he didn't care for like Clarke. He was also the character witness at the Ron Deacon trial and admitted under oath that he, the Great Ridge Forrester, did not bed Caroline because she wanted to be a virgin bride.

But the older episodes have shown me that Ridge's first love was never Brooke or Caroline or even Stephanie for all the Mallory & Sterling Archer vibes they gave off, but his fashion and I could make the case that  even in the 2000s, Brad was leaning in on the manchildishness that he fully ran with after Moss left.

• Love 6
On 8/6/2022 at 6:19 AM, RuntheTable said:

wish Deacon would just walk away from Brooke. I really do. I can't stand to see her treat him like the hired help. I am also tired of her making him feel like a pile of shit in order to prop her worthless husband. Deacon hasn't done anything wrong; well, outside of helping Sheila, but in regard to Brooke his hands are clean. NYEGate took two people, and as much as Ridge wants to blame Deacon, Brooke was right there for it. Yeah, she was drunk, but the theory has always been that you are more your true self when you are inebriated. But Deacon deserves better, and maybe turning his back on Brooke would open her eyes just a little bit about how hurtful she is being.  

I'm right there with you. It would be one thing if Brooke was truly hurt or pained by his presence or even if she used Bridget as a reason to stay out of his orbit. But it all circles back to placating manbaby Ridge and his shitty feelings over a relationship that happened ages ago while he was married to someone else. Arguably, there never would have been a Breacon to happen at all if he had chosen to be with her but due to Tylo's behind the scenes demand that Taylor never get divorced, Ridge was written to have no ambiguity about who he was choosing for once.

The only person whose opinion matters on Breacon is Bridget and she--being the only mentally mature adult amongst four generations of Forresters-- found it in her heart to forgive them both and shut Stephanie down repeatedly whenever she'd tried using her pain in her own vendetta.

Ridge can forever sit his ass down and when Taylor moves on with him or anyone else, he can still suck eggs.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Runningwild said:

I haven’t been this bummed about a child actor being replaced since Little D. BTW- whatever happened to him?

Good question. He's probably a teenager by now. Maybe in a few years they will age Kelly, and she & Little D will become the latest item.

• Wink 1
10 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Good question. He's probably a teenager by now. Maybe in a few years they will age Kelly, and she & Little D will become the latest item.

"Little D" was a 13 year old on Y&R several months before Hope was SORASed to an 18 year old. He was actually born the same year as Steffy, so he should be in his thirties

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

"Little D" was a 13 year old on Y&R several months before Hope was SORASed to an 18 year old. He was actually born the same year as Steffy, so he should be in his thirties

Guess that means he's going to give "Big D" a run for his money....

On 8/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, Chatty Cake said:

How it started and how it’s going.

Is anyone excited for Ridge and Taylor? I’m already irritated at Ridge because I know he will be barking at Brooke about Deacon in a matter of days.

4638738E-E28D-4BA7-A725-62897CBE991B.jpeg

B1CA6189-2249-48F3-A786-FF94033B1C16.webp

first picture looks like the top of a wedding cake, 2nd one is the cake after it's sat out in the heat for a while.....

RM and HT were beautiful and emobied what a  fashion designer and a young professional would look like...... but now we have a grungy pig pen and a flighty teenage world renowned  joke

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

They need to bring back Little D as a young man. Hated how they just tossed him aside. But they'd need Rick and Amber onscreen for that story to really have legs. I mean, this is the kid who was named Eric Forrester III. There was a time when Brooke was so desperate to boost Rick's case for adopting him that she gave the baby 2% of her FC stock, which the Forresters then used (via Deacon, who as his bio-dad could exercise their voting rights) to rob Brooke of her CEO seat. Now he's a total non-entity.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Aymery said:

But they'd need Rick and Amber onscreen for that story to really have legs.

Really?  Do we really need those two?  It couldn't be explained in 30 seconds by Deacon?

This is my son Little D [insert actual name], his mom was Becky Moore, Amber's cousin.  Amber used him many years ago as an infant, pretending he was her and Rick Forrester's baby, Brooke and Eric's grandson.  His nickname at the time was Little E.  Then the shit hit the fan.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

JMW is at her best when Steffy is a raging bitch. Not saying I like her, but that’s where she excels.

However, it appears that she’s met her match in Li. She gave it right back to her, it was a beauty to see.

Li is looking extra fantastic in under 24 (or close to about 24 hours) hours after finding Finn. Dare I hope that $Bill put a little pep in her step? 

• Like 1
  • Love 16
On 8/4/2022 at 3:36 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

JMW looked good in that casual outfit, her body bounces back quickly.  

NuTay slithering around like a venomous snake, giddy and acting coyly with Ridge, Thomas and Zende.  Why is she posing all the time with her hands in her pockets?  If Ridge goes back to her please send them both on a permanent honeymoon offscreen!

• Love 13

Steffy, Li is the sole reason your husband and the father of your youngest child is ALIVE.

rupaul-sit.gif

You see this face?

Li-confronted-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

This face does not play.

This face and this woman also remember that while she was fighting to save Finn's life, Steffy was playing house with ex-Liam. And I wonder if Li knows that Steffy cheated on Finn with Liam and that Hayes' paternity was in question for a time. All long before Sheila was in the picture.

Li risked EVERYTHING, including her own life, to save her child. But Steffy the Narcissist wants to make it all about her. Per usual. 

Li telling Steffy: "If you’re looking for an apology, you won’t get it. I won’t apologize to you or anyone else for doing what I had to do to save my son.”

YASSS. Knock that entitled princess off of her high horse. 

• Applause 10
  • Love 12

And Steffy had the nerve to say she could have helped Li take care of Finn.  How?  By pawing and slobbering all over him with those rubber lips?  What else is she good for?  I can understand her initially being upset that she didn't know he was still alive, but after hearing Li's explanation, she should be eternally grateful to her.  Instead, she's flapping those lips at Li and trying to make her out to be some kind of villain.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Fucking Taylor!  Not only does she put her feet and shoes on a couch but now she puts her stanky ass on the desk.  For a world renowned psychologist, Taylor is very uncouth.  

Kudos Kudos Kudos to Li for standing up to Stuffy.  I agree with Li 100%.  In addition, I believe Stuffy, Ridge, and Taylor would have been a hindrance to Finn’s recovery. 

My wish is for Brooke and Hope is to read the riot act to Ridge over his tyrannical rein of bull shit. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy, Li is the sole reason your husband and the father of your youngest child is ALIVE.

rupaul-sit.gif

You see this face?

Li-confronted-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

This face does not play.

This face and this woman also remember that while she was fighting to save Finn's life, Steffy was playing house with ex-Liam. And I wonder if Li knows that Steffy cheated on Finn with Liam and that Hayes' paternity was in question for a time. All long before Sheila was in the picture.

Li risked EVERYTHING, including her own life, to save her child. But Steffy the Narcissist wants to make it all about her. Per usual. 

Li telling Steffy: "If you’re looking for an apology, you won’t get it. I won’t apologize to you or anyone else for doing what I had to do to save my son.”

YASSS. Knock that entitled princess off of her high horse. 

You love to see it 👏👏👏

And truly, it's been long overdue. The last Hell on Wheels MIL Steffy had was too concerned with getting in with the rest of the Forrester clan to truly drag her by that terrible wig of hers. But Li has her own money, her own career, her own clout, and God willing the one man I've bought she's ever loved--she doesn't need to play nice to Steffy.

4 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Really?  Do we really need those two?  It couldn't be explained in 30 seconds by Deacon?

This is my son Little D [insert actual name], his mom was Becky Moore, Amber's cousin.  Amber used him many years ago as an infant, pretending he was her and Rick Forrester's baby, Brooke and Eric's grandson.  His nickname at the time was Little E.  Then the shit hit the fan.

Honestly, this. Rick is a tool I dislike as much as Thomas and just as crazy despite his Logan genes. Unless he plans on doing Ridge in for good, he can stay away. Not do I want to see Amber inevitably move in on a barely legal Douglas or Will, both of who are chronologically younger than her own daughter would be (like SERIOUSLY, every man she's been with except Deacon and 🤮🤮Cane from Y&R🤮🤮 has been inappropriately younger than she is, WTF?)

They wouldn't even have to dwell too hard on that to make use of him, just like no one comments on Zende's parents. He'd be young enough to play spoiler to Sinn or update the "family fighting over men" bit if he makes a pass at Liam, since Bell loves torturing Hope so damn much.

• Love 7

I’m probably a party of one but I really don’t buy this epic love between Steffy and Finn. I just don’t see the heat and passion in their relationship. I’m glad Finn is alive so that we can hopefully move on from this tiring story but can we focus on Li and Bill? I don’t care about any of the other characters.

• Love 16

LOL Li all but told Steffy that Finn married into declasse tabloid trash, while Steffy's huffing and puffing in tacky leopard print pajama pants 🤣. I’d love to know more about where Li and Jack came from and their wealth.

Even when Li told Bill and Liam about Finn being alive, I thought she completely undersold the situation. For all she knew, Finn was still comatose or even dead without her undivided care, but she didn’t tell either of them that (onscreen). Today, she didn’t tell Steffy that Finn was nothing more than a breathing body with no higher brain functions until seconds before Sheila nearly murdered Li. Way to constantly bury the lede, Li. After being pronounced braindead, Finn should be dead or vegetative for the rest of his life, with Li and Steffy fighting over when to stop feeding him. Not exactly the untold, no-stress, no-depression, the-kids-are-alright love story Steffy thinks she missed out on.

Either way, Steffy needs to drop it and at all costs avoid putting Finn in the middle. If she meant what she said in Monaco, she'll put him first and not rampage against yet another one of his mothers. (And I hope he gets bad medical news and hides it from her. 🙃)

Brooke is coming off as so painfully desperate.

• Like 3
  • Love 13

I just read somewhere else that fans are screaming at how many, many times people are saying “Finn is alive” and “It’s a miracle”. Like, WE KNOW. Move along to something not as boring!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I’m probably a party of one but I really don’t buy this epic love between Steffy and Finn. I just don’t see the heat and passion in their relationship. I’m glad Finn is alive so that we can hopefully move on from this tiring story but can we focus on Li and Bill? I don’t care about any of the other characters.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all around here. But hey, if it gives one more day without Steam rising like a phoenix, I'll accept it. But it would be nice if they actually got to be a real couple with balanced conflict (and not just Steffy barking orders that Finn accepted like a beaten dog).

• Applause 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

But it would be nice if they actually got to be a real couple with balanced conflict (and not just Steffy barking orders that Finn accepted like a beaten dog).

This.

Finn was introduced as a love interest for Steffy, was never really developed outside of Steffy, and has really only served as a story vehicle for her. Most of the pre-shooting Sheila story was more about Steffy and the Forresters than Finn. His “death” was and still is more about Steffy than him. His recovery is more about her than him (so far). Stuff happens to Finn so it can be about Steffy. It’s hard to feel the epic OTL romance in a pairing that only has one real character.

Then July happened with the Finn/Sheila one-on-one storyline, which showed that Finn (and Novlan) is far better as a deeply troubled standalone character than as Steffy’s Dr. Perfect Trophy Husband. It's boring and disappointing to see him go back to status quo.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 15
35 minutes ago, dovegrey said:

This.

Finn was introduced as a love interest for Steffy, was never really developed outside of Steffy, and has really only served as a story vehicle for her. Most of the pre-shooting Sheila story was more about Steffy and the Forresters than Finn. His “death” was and still is more about Steffy than him. His recovery is more about her than him (so far). Stuff happens to Finn so it can be about Steffy. It’s hard to feel the epic OTL romance in a pairing that only has one real character.

Then July happened with the Finn/Sheila one-on-one storyline, which showed that Finn (and Novlan) is far better as a deeply troubled standalone character than as Steffy’s Dr. Perfect Trophy Husband. It's boring and disappointing to see him go back to status quo.

AMEN!!!!!!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, dovegrey said:

You hit it on the nail. Frankly, this was always the crux of the issue of why the Triangle of Doom with Liam never worked either. They've swapped out one sentient carnival prize for another and called it a day and much like Matthew Atkinson, it appears he does in fact have untapped talent, if the show will only lean into it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

Does JMW's face look puffy, yet frozen due to baby weight or what? I thought she was purposely squinting her eyes last week to make herself look sad and disbelieving. Now, today, it looked like her face is puffy. It's like a bad combo of baby weight and fresh Botox to go back on camera. While the excessive highlighter gives her skin a waxy quality. 

Anyway, the person Steffy should be unloading on is her brother. If he'd come clean much earlier about what he knew about Sheila, that would have completely prevented Steffy chasing Sheila to the alley on that fateful day.

I am glad Li volleyed it right back to Steffy. It was pretty satisfying watching Steffy standing they speechless and gaping like a puffer fish. Go, Li!

I want the duster Brooke's been wearing! I don't know this for a fact, but I wonder if that garment is from KKL's boutique in Beverly Hills. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 13

You go Li! Finally, someone not afraid to stand up to that entitled Princess. However, even though I am delighted that Li is not intimidated by Steffy, I do question her argument about Steffy being the reason Sheila reemerged; I just can't lay that at Steffy's feet. Jack is the person who slept with Sheila, so he is the one that brought her into the fold, just like Eric did all those years ago. But does that make Jack responsible? No, I don't think so; the only person responsible for Sheila and her actions is Sheila. But that did not detract from my enjoyment as Li basically told Steffy that the Marone and Forrester money and clout mean diddly squat to her. Steffy thought she had her hands full with Sheila, with no idea what a lioness Li was. If girlfriend knows what is good for her, she will shut her trap about anything Li did, and except her good fortune with some damn grace and dignity. 

Taylor is hella annoying. Always fluttering around, in skimpy, disco night out garb. Flirting with Ridge, being coy and disingenuous, with her subtle little cuts at Brooke and Ridge's great unhappiness. And Ridge eats it up. The man's ego is like a fucking black hole, and his need to be the center of the universe has only grown stronger. They are both pathetic, needy, little children. 

Was Ridge actually having a moment of conscious? Does that explain his very watered down response to Brooke about her unbelievable nerve to have been in a photo with her daughter and Deacon? I mean, sticking your tongue down your ex's throat is really no comparison to what Brooke did, but it did seem to stop that cheating bastard in his tracks. I wish that Brooke would find out just how many times Ridge has crossed the line with Taylor. But I fear that would only ignite her fire more, and she would go one of her epic quests for Destiny. 

I must comment that Thomas was looking quite ravishing yesterday. 

18 hours ago, Aymery said:

They need to bring back Little D as a young man.

That would be awesome and would round things out for Deacon and give Hope a half brother and someone else in her life not a Forrester or Marone or Spencer. 

11 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I’m probably a party of one but I really don’t buy this epic love between Steffy and Finn.

10 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Party of two 😊

Make it a party of three

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But it would be nice if they actually got to be a real couple with balanced conflict (and not just Steffy barking orders that Finn accepted like a beaten dog).

Has Steffy ever had a romance where she hasn't been in charge? Bill maybe? But Finn was clearly brought on canvas as a Steffy prop. Nothing convinced me more of that than his instant forgiveness when Steffy fucked Liam, actually rewarding her betrayal with a marriage proposal. 

7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Anyway, the person Steffy should be unloading on is her brother. If he'd come clean much earlier about what he knew about Sheila, that would have completely prevented Steffy chasing Sheila to the alley on that fateful day.

Great observation, and one that will never be brought to light, because of the Marone pact to keep Brooke in the dark. Just like the old days when everyone ganged up on Brooke, with their evil plans and plots and endless machinations to destroy her. But this reeks in a different way; this is to protect Thomas from Brooke's wrath, because they may not be willing to admit it, but Thomas has done some shitty things to Brooke over the years. Not to mention what he did to Hope. But Thomas is a Tot, and that ranks him higher up the ladder than any Logan. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

What else is she good for?

giphy.gif

I feel sorry for Tanner, who can clearly act, as seen in his scenes without JMW, that he's now being reduced to the Ken doll husband/daddy prop he was before the shooting. Because her 2 Emmys mean "absolutely nothing." And don't get me started on how she won the 2nd one the same year that Annika was only nominated for Supporting vs Lead and lost when she should have been in Lead and wiped the floor with the rest of the competition for the scenes where she learned Beth was "dead" - that tells me the "Academy" doesn't know WTF they are doing. I've only seen JMW be effective twice - when Katie visited her after Liam learned about Stallion Night and she broke down and some of the Steffy addiction storyline. But most of the time, she is terrible, where I can see her acting, especially grating is when she scrunches up her face to show emotion or to try to eke out a tear. We tease about KKL and her single tear from time to time but she does it effortlessly. 

A far more interesting story would be Finn, dealing with PTSD given all he has been through and the fact that, where Sheila was concerned, he did give into his baser desires and could have easily killed her. Let's explore his dance on the dark side and show him fighting those demons.

Probably UO, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Finn and Hope pairing. Both know what it's like to have a questionable parent. Now, of course, Deacon's misdeeds make him look like a kitten compared to barracuda Sheila, but there's still that bond over their family of original origin.  Which opens the door for a Steamless reunion and yeah, I cannot stand that pairing, but I'd rather see that than Finn and Tanner squandered. It would prove a hollow victory for Steffy as it can be shown that Liam is with her because Hope left him and he's still pining away for her and can also show that unlike her masochistic mother, Hope has learned a thing or two about how to move on and mean it. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 10
  • Love 5

The show needs a lot of new blood in general (that isn’t only used to prop legacy characters) and/or storylines that don’t involve drama from randomly screwing each other. The cast is too small. (Or they need to start looking at endgame, sorry to say. How many years do the last three network soaps have?) I can’t imagine Sinn won’t divorce/separate at least once, which doesn’t leave either character many romantic choices. Steffy has slept with every non-Forrester/Finnegan male character on the canvas, right? Can’t wait for something like Finn/Brooke in a few years...maybe that would finally kibosh all the “Finn is ALIVE! What a miracle!” stuff. 😝

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Why won’t someone do something, anything with that mop on NuTay’s head?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14

I love Li, but it's not on Steffy that Sheila came back. Her anger should be towards Jack!

Steffy should just let it go and be thankful. 

Does Liam do nothing but gossip now. Ridge thanking him for doing the bare minimum. 🙄

Another round of floor sex for Lope. 😑 Can they not invest in a bedroom set for them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

Steffy and Hope need not to share every man between them. So, no thanks to Finn/Hope. 

Unpopular here but I like Finn/Steffy. 

I don't dislike Finn/Steffy, I just think they're boring, which isn't an unforgivable sin or anything.

As far as sharing men, that's kind of the show's thing so while I'd love for that to change, I'm not getting my hopes up. 

• Love 8

I think from Li’s perspective, Finn went his whole life where Sheila was content not being part of his life. Sheila saw he was getting married to a Forrester and came running. So there is some truth to her argument with plenty of blame to also go around to Jack and Sheila. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I think from Li’s perspective, Finn went his whole life where Sheila was content not being part of his life. Sheila saw he was getting married to a Forrester and came running. So there is some truth to her argument with plenty of blame to also go around to Jack and Sheila. 

And from Jack’s perspective, what were the chances that Finn would not only move to LA, and not only somehow meet a Forrester, and not only marry that Forrester, but damn near immediately father a Forrester child? I understand why he never told Finn about Sheila; she's a person you fight like hell to keep out of your life for as long as possible, and Finn would have definitely tried to find her. Jack messed up (and kept messing up, often selfishly), but what a way for a guy's every worst nightmare to keep coming true.

I liked Li's semi-concession about hindsight being 50/50, yet I also think Steffy made decent points today. Neither are wrong: Steffy deserved to know, and Li did what she had to do based on decisions that felt right to her in those moments. Just say that and ask what needs to happen to move past the issue for the sake of the person they're fighting over. Done. But Li doesn't fear/respect Steffy, and Steffy certainly can't live with that, so I imagine this will get dragged for a while.

When Ridge joked that he and Bill are getting a place together, I thought that would be a hell of a way to finally end the triangle with Brooke and Taylor.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Stuffy and Ridge is all about me me me. It’s want I want when I want it and everyone else’s feelings be damned.  Stuffy should be kissing Li’s feet instead of being an indignant piece of 💩.  It looks like now the idiots are turning Li into the bad guy for not telling the idiots that FrankenFinn was still alive.  B&B is nothing without someone to blame. 

Why is Brooke sitting in her room like a lovesick teenager pining over Ridge. Grow a backbone Brooke like you use to use against Quinn and tell Ridge to shit or get off the pot. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I mean, that's not fair to lay on Steffy's feet though? I'm here for anyone who doesn't kiss Steffy's pampered ass but she's truly underestimating how deranged Sheila truly is. I mean, has anyone looped her in on that time she kidnapped Finn's half-sister, changed her name and essentially pushed her to go after a then happily married Rick? 

Maybe it's grief talking on her end but there's a bunch of other things she can legitimately hate Steffy for, like cheating with Liam or the shitty way she talks to Finn. Rip into her for those things and I will be happier than a pig in shit.

1 hour ago, dovegrey said:

When Ridge joked that he and Bill are getting a place together, I thought that would be a hell of a way to finally end the triangle with Brooke and Taylor.

Honest, as much as I am here for late-in-life queer stories, even Bill can do better than Ridge. Dude would pick up SOOOOO many young boys looking for a hot DILF in WeHo 👀👀👀

6 hours ago, backhometome said:

Unpopular here but I like Finn/Steffy. 

I don't inherently dislike the pair, but as mentioned above, it's just more boring than anything. Hopefully that will change in light of recent events but it's a marginal improvement over what we been getting.

• Love 8

Thank goodness for Li today because if I had to sit through one more minute of Taylor and Ridge or Taylor and Steffy acting like tweens over the kiss, I might have kicked in the TV. 

Grow up!

Also, what about Ridge cheating on Brooke with willing partner Taylor is cute or romantic or gush-worthy?

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12

Can Steff ever let anything go? Just say "Hey, it really upsets me that you did blah blah blah. But there are more important things to focus on." But I guess she wouldn't be a Morone if she didn't harp.on HOW SHE FEELS about everything. 

And shouldn't they be used to presumed dead family members turning up alive and thriving? Didn't Taylor do it twice? Did they know about the fake acid vat death of Thomas?  And  everyone thought Ridge was dead after getting dumped out of the copter?

Have Ridge or Taylor etc anyone know Sheila is still out there? Is she hanging out by the dumpsters at IL Giardino?

Taylor? I don't think any of us can help you. I remember as a very naive and inexperienced college freshman, my crush kissed me at a party and I analyzed it to DEATH. I was 17. Stop it, Lady

• Applause 5
  • Love 8

Why do all of these characters automatically jump to the wrong conclusion when it comes to Li and Finn/treatment and recovery? Of course, they do in every event and it’s truly tiring. Leave that heroic woman alone, you losers! And NuTay? How about you go back to traveling the world healing everyone as a world renowned doctor? Please?!

• Love 11

Taylor (indignantly): "I have a few questions for Li, myself."

Oh, really? That might be even more fun to watch than Li vs. Steffy. What business is it of Taylor's? 

Parents discussing their romantic/sex lives with their kids on this show really weirds me out. Especially when the mother/father is talking to the kid about the other parent. Ewww ... 

Taylor, enjoy the kiss and let it go. I don't think there was any deep and hidden meaning there. Ridge got caught up in the moment and reacted. Period. Doesn't this woman have patients to see?  

Very charitable (and tacky) of Ridge to pointedly thank Liam for his support of Steffy in front of Hope. Hope was supportive, too, by playing along with that ridiculous "my sweet husband" nonsense. Didn't she also look after Kelly and Finn those first days right after the shooting?

If I have to listen to one more person extol the miracle that Finn is alive and how everybody should join hands and rejoice, I'm going to scream! I guess Brooke and Hope are so giddy because it means no possibility of Steam v.1000. Otherwise, those two shouldn't GAF.

I have to vote "no" for Fope. I thought maybe there was some chem testing going on in the past. I think those two would be even more boring than Sinn. However, I think Fope would be a more balanced pairing as Hope wouldn't try to dominate Finn. But just no. 

BTW, I noticed that yesterday KKL was in that full boot on her right ankle and today, it looked like she was in some type of walking boot as she was able to stand and put full weight on her ankle. Good sign that she's healing quickly!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 10